PDA

View Full Version : Tactics to gain white sovereignty

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 05:44 AM
This is a thought I have been pondering. With so many spineless emasculated politicians and so many Liberals/Jews in power, it just seems the demise of the European race is inevitable at this point.

Any type of armed resistance would easily be squashed. With the police, military, intelligence agencies, armed/militarized opportunistic blacks and Latinos waiting to take advantage of the chaos, it will be hard to put together an organized force of resistance. No supply lines, weaker weaponry, etc. it would be doomed to failure from the outset.

Realistically, any type of revolution will have to be done politically. It's up to us to attract more people to this cause, create a loyal voter base, enlighten more whites of this ongoing genocide.

We need more positive rallies and tactics much like the Golden Dawn employ: food and medicine drives for poor whites, free legal services, pamphleting, and a new positive image through a new organization... one that the Libs/Jews can't denigrate (although they still try i.e, The Golden Dawn).

If it's too late for that, then there's nothing else that can be done apart from some type of white Al Qaeda/Hamas. If you cause enough trouble, maybe then the Government will allot some dedicated land. As bad as it sounds, Anders Breivik brought the multiculturalism debate to the forefront, the Palestinians constant suicide bombing of Israel has brought their plight to the mainstream (if they didn't resist, they wouldn't exist), and the Native Indians got some recompense because of their attacks, etc.

But maybe there are some other options that I haven't though of?

StonyArabia
01-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Whites are already are in positions of power, so it's a moot point anyway. There is certainly no White genocide, that's a great exaggeration. It seems genocide is being thrown around to mean anything these days.

Voting block might work to bring more conservative elements. Terrorism should not looked upon as a viable situation it's quite disgusting form of politics and gain.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 06:44 AM
Whites are already are in positions of power, so it's a moot point anyway. There is certainly no White genocide, that's a great exaggeration. It seems genocide is being thrown around to mean anything these days.

agree fully.
also what is ones tragedy is the others joy. i doubt any non-White would cry a river if Whites were not dominant race on the planet anymore

StonyArabia
01-06-2013, 06:55 AM
agree fully.
also what is ones tragedy is the others joy. i doubt any non-White would cry a river if Whites were not dominant race on the planet anymore

Well no one of them will care , it's not their problem. However European imperialism did leave a bad taste in many of the conquered or subjugated people. It's similar to how Europeans see Turks, many non-Europeans frankly see them in the same light. Of course blaming them as being guilty of the past is wrong but they need to understand why there is an amount of resentment against them just like there is from them to Turks.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:00 AM
Well no one of them will care , it's not their problem. However European imperialism did leave a bad taste in many of the conquered or subjugated people. It's similar to how Europeans see Turks, many non-Europeans frankly see them in the same light. Of course blaming them as being guilty of the past is wrong but they need to understand why there is an amount of resentment against them just like there is from them to Turks.

europeans still dream to kill turks off and "send them back to central asia", they are also always butthurt about Ottoman Times and cry a river over "turks being biggest enemies of Europe".

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Overlooking the last four posts that were essentially bumps...

Supposing a Hitler or Vlad Tepis came to power, the European Reconquista would happen in less than a year.

The problem is, that doesn't seem too likely. The most we can hope for is a small piece of land. Israel exerts tremendous power from that small piece of desert property, so I cannot see why some enlightened Europeans cannot. Now how can we get that?

Also, important to take note of: as the west collapses, the East is rising (militarily/economically) I'm sure those billions of Asians will soon want more land. I think this is a big threat. Because lets be honest, blacks and browns pose not threat to Europeans and are a minor pest that won't rise above petty street crime. They could be wiped out in total warfare in no time. Asians, Jews, and Liberalized Govt's with strong militaries are our biggest threat.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:05 AM
Overlooking the last four posts that were essentially bumps...

Supposing a Hitler or Vlad Tepis came to power, the European Reconquista would happen in less than a year.

The problem is, that doesn't seem too likely. The most we can hope for is a small piece of land. Israel exerts tremendous power from that small piece of desert property, so I cannot see why some enlightened Europeans cannot. Now how can we get that?

Also, and as the west collapses, the East is rising (militarily/economically) I'm sure those billions of Asians will soon want more land. I think this is the biggest threat. Because lets be honest, blacks and browns pose not threat to Europeans and are a minor pest that won't rise above petty street crime. They could be wiped out in total warfare in no time. Asians, however, are our biggest threat.

Hitler and Vlad Tepis are two other Reasons why I wouldnt be sad if Europeans die off. I wouldnt kill the Europeans because it is wrong to kill a human, but if they die off just like a ancient species. like the dinosaurs or smeth without others killing them, i mean.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:10 AM
Hitler and Vlad Tepis are two other Reasons why I wouldnt be sad if Europeans die off. I wouldnt kill the Europeans because it is wrong to kill a human, but if they die off just like a ancient species. like the dinosaurs or smeth without others killing them, i mean.

Yeah, i know you feel like that. Most non-whites have a seething hatred and jealousy of whites. White people are the only race that seem capable of feeling empathy towards other races, even though most feel no empathy towards us and want nothing more than our demise. This is a genetic defect that Jews exploit.

This proves why whites need to separate from you people ASAP.

StonyArabia
01-06-2013, 07:12 AM
europeans still dream to kill turks off and "send them back to central asia", they are also always butthurt about Ottoman Times and cry a river over "turks being biggest enemies of Europe".

Well, they can't really. Turkey has improved quite a bit. It has growing economy, well educated upper-class, and very powerful and large military. Only Britain, France, or Germany can, it's immediate neighbour there is no chance for that to happen. As well most Turks are Anatolian by genetics with good amounts of Central Asian admixture. Yes it's pretty hypocritical if you ask me, they like to paint the wrong past of the Turks, but don't like to be reminded of the wrong doing they did to other people, which sometimes was even more brutal truth be told.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Yeah, i know you feel like that. Most non-whites have a seething hatred and jealousy of whites. White people are the only race that seem capable of feeling empathy towards other races, even though most feel no empathy towards us and want nothing more than our demise. This is a genetic defect that Jews exploit.

This proves why whites need to separate from you people ASAP.

I neither hate Whites nor feel jealous of them, I just see them like a sociopath on a bigger world scale. if they are locked away the world is more save. I dont see Whites as Emphatic towards other Races, some individuals among Whites are. But you can find saint like figures in every race who like to share etc. Generally Whites feel hatred and anti-pathy towards non-Whites.

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:15 AM
All of this "white genocide" that I keep hearing of.. I don't see it. I see a broken immigration system that allows our country to be flooded, and a fucked up immigration policy in most of Europe.. but I don't think anyone is trying to destroy Europeans.. they just are looking for welfare and career opportunities.

If anyone is trying to "destroy" it's people within our country, not people outside of it.

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:17 AM
Yes it's pretty hypocritical if you ask me, they like to paint the wrong past of the Turks, but don't like to be reminded of the wrong doing they did to other people, which sometimes was even more brutal truth be told.

I know a guy who is half Turkish and half Balkan (a mixture of ethnicities) and he says Turks are hated because they are viewed as an oppressor.. I haven't found any other ethnicities that collectively like Turks.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:18 AM
I made a thread about white sovereignty on a Euro Nationalist forum, why the fuck am I getting gypsies and Arabs commenting here?!!!!!!

What don't you morons understand: I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

Get it?

Your unsolicited comments are unwanted here and fall of deaf ears.

I don't care what you think, don't want to see you, don't want anything to do with you... hence this thread and line of thought. And guess what? Most smart Europeans here don't either. So bugger off!

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:19 AM
I made a thread about white sovereignty on a Euro Nationalist forum, why the fuck am I getting gypsies and Arabs commenting here?!!!!!!

Get it?

I don't care what you think, don't want to see you, don't want anything to do with you... hence this thread and line of thought. And guess what? Most smart Europeans here don't either. So bugger off!

I see how emphatic you are towards other races and your geneorisity

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:19 AM

Get it?

This forum hasn't been largely Euro nationalist in ages. And most people who come here do it to make friends and for the social and anthropological aspect. They are entitled to their opinion just like everyone else!

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:21 AM
All of this "white genocide" that I keep hearing of.. I don't see it. I see a broken immigration system that allows our country to be flooded, and a fucked up immigration policy in most of Europe.. but I don't think anyone is trying to destroy Europeans.. they just are looking for welfare and career opportunities.

If anyone is trying to "destroy" it's people within our country, not people outside of it.

The fucked up immigration policy led to every European country being flooded with immigrants.

Most Universities I've been to the majority of the population are non-whites because of affirmative action. Jews hold the highest positions of power.

Yeah, it's fucked up, but it's definitely not going to be fixed now!

The floodgates will not be closed!

So, we need to recognize that, and move to plan B

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:23 AM
The floodgates will not be closed!

So, we need to recognize that, and move to plan B

Then the best thing to do is, at least in the US, to make friends with and form good ties with incoming immigrants and help them assimilate and feel welcomed. Latin Americans are much closer culturally to us than the Middle Eastern and North African immigrants in Europe are to them, so it should be much easier.

StonyArabia
01-06-2013, 07:25 AM
I know a guy who is half Turkish and half Balkan (a mixture of ethnicities) and he says Turks are hated because they are viewed as an oppressor.. I haven't found any other ethnicities that collectively like Turks.

Yes that's what I am trying to say, many non-Europeans see Europeans especially those of colonial powers to be what the Turks were to the people in Europe for example. So the resentment is to be expected and it takes long time to heal wounds. Oppression occur in all empires of course, but Europeans were no Angels though just like Turks were not. All I am saying there should not be rule of Europeans and non-Europeans basically.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Then the best thing to do is, at least in the US, to make friends with and form good ties with incoming immigrants and help them assimilate and feel welcomed. Latin Americans are much closer culturally to us than the Middle Eastern and North African immigrants in Europe are to them, so it should be much easier.

LOL yeah, my new friend:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-8HAI4sbN_0o/Tzwa5Mx920I/AAAAAAAAA2Q/mKvGEYpztQQ/s1600/maragangmember.jpg

I'd rather not. I'd prefer to strive to have a white homeland, or atleast -- even in futility, attempt to preserve the ones my ancestors built and paid for in blood.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Yes that's what I am trying to say, many non-Europeans see Europeans especially those of colonial powers to be what the Turks were to the people in Europe for example. So the resentment is to be expected and it takes long time to heal wounds. Oppression occur in all empires of course, but Europeans were no Angels though just like Turks were not. All I am saying there should not be rule of Europeans and non-Europeans basically.

Wow! EVERY race enslaved and ethically cleansed others. Slavery and genocide were commonplace in Africa, India, and the Americas long before white people ever stepped foot in them. Bringing up past discretion's of Europeans, even minor when in context, is just a justification of white hatred, and further proof we need our own white-only homeland.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:39 AM
Wow! EVERY race enslaved and ethically cleansed others. Slavery and genocide were commonplace in Africa, India, and the Americas long before white people ever stepped foot in them. Bringing up past discretion's of Europeans, even minor when in context, is just a justification of white hatred, and further proof we need our own white-only homeland.

but Whites did it on largest scale and it is most recent in history. it is not hatred to Point to wrong deeds of someone be it whites

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:40 AM
I just thought of another option, although far-fetched:

Maybe some scientist will get fed-up and create some genetic disease/bombs and unleash it on the planet. Maybe infect some migratory birds or something.

I know Israel was creating a genetic bomb and were successful with it, but realized being mongrols themselves no matter what race they targeted it would kill them as well lol

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:42 AM
I just thought of another option, although far-fetched:

Maybe some scientist will get fed-up and create some genetic disease/bombs and unleash it on the planet. Maybe infect some migratory birds or something.

I know Israel was creating a genetic bomb and were successful with it, but realized being mongrols themselves no matter what race they targeted it would kill them as well lol

so you dont mind killing People with biological weapons but complain about hatret and genocide if someone Points to your wrong deeds or is not sad if you die off in low fertility rate. i cannot make the children for you sorry

StonyArabia
01-06-2013, 07:42 AM

YES that's correct and Europeans were doing it to each other to long before any non-European set foot in Europe. Europeans hate their oppressors like the Mongols, Moors, Huns, Ottomans, so do non-Europeans or at least have resentment is just natural byproduct of imperialism they all share the same thing done by Europeans or non-Europeans. European empires were never nice to their conquered subjects, they are hated because of oppression not because of their race or envy one can argue the same toward the Mongols, Moors, Huns, and ect.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:45 AM
but Whites did it on largest scale and it is most recent in history. it is not hatred to Point to wrong deeds of someone be it whites

You're saying whites enslaved and killed more people than Asians or the Jews (Bolshavism, African Slave Trade, Conquest of the Americas, Holdomor, etc), or the Arabs, or the Africans?

LOL too fucking funny!

We were just the only race smart enough to record our history. Libs and non-whites constantly source that to justify their hatred, although it was minor and less savage in compassion to the aforementioned.

But now can we please get back on topic here. I'm going to put some members on ignore and hope a moderator cleans up this thread so we can have a legitimate discussion on this topic: Europeans basic human right to live in a sovereign land.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:48 AM
You're saying whites enslaved and killed more people than Asians or the Jews (Bolshavism, African Slave Trade, Conquest of the Americas, Holdomor, etc), or the Arabs, or the Africans?

LOL too fucking funny!

We were just the only race smart enough to record our history. Libs and non-whites constantly source that to justify their hatred, although it was minor and less savage in compassion to the aforementioned.

But now can we please get back on topic here. I'm going to put some members on ignore and hope a moderator cleans up this thread so we can have a legitimate discussion on this topic: Europeans basic human right to live in a sovereign land.

i see you blame the jews for everything Whites did. so you make it easy for yourself. the biggest enemies of Whites are other Whites, most Whites got killed, raped etc. by other Whites (Germans by Russians for example or Estonians by Russians, Russians by Germans. Serbs by Croats, Croats by Serbs etc. etc.). Catholics by Protestants and vice versa

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:49 AM
People move to places where 1) there is success and 2) the countries do not kick them out for moving there. If other parts of the world were more successful and their borders were more open, they'd receive the immigrants.

Mortimer
01-06-2013, 07:51 AM
People move to places where 1) there is success and 2) the countries do not kick them out for moving there. If other parts of the world were more successful and their borders were more open, they'd receive the immigrants.

with the continous success of China and India there will be more Immigrants there. I think there are already such Communities like Pakistanis in China or Africans in India. I think they will be treated with Hospitility

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 07:51 AM
One more option, the most far-fetched so far:

Maybe the west will hold up long enough until our space program is advanced enough then we can move into space.

Browns, Blacks, and Asians love to follow us everywhere, but lets see them try and follow us into another galaxy! haha

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 07:54 AM
OR how about this.. we help the infrastructure in their countries so they don't want to immigrate here.

Granted I am not anti immigration but people who are might find that idea more fruitful.

EagleAtHeart
01-06-2013, 08:00 AM
OR how about this.. we help the infrastructure in their countries so they don't want to immigrate here.

Granted I am not anti immigration but people who are might find that idea more fruitful.

That could work. Better yet, all we have to do is stop giving immigrants hand-outs/welfare and that will kill all their incentive for coming to the west.

That's common-sense.

But, it won't happen! As I said: it's too late for that!

Europeans have a parasite, and this parasite infects every Western Government, all levels of administration (see: Affirmative Action and most Universities and the demographics there - mostly non-whites, taught by Jew professors who brainwash students to be Liberal/marxists who hate whites... non-whites are being groomed to take-over, and white women to hate white men and misceginate), we cannot escape from this parasite living in our homelands, it wants nothing but our destruction. At this point, we can just hope that through whatever means necessary, we can get a chunk of land and start new.

Sikeliot
01-06-2013, 08:20 AM
I don't have anything else to add to the discussion but I tried. I don't believe in any of the things I consider conspiracies.. the "Jews are destroying the West", "All non-whites are plotting to destroy whites", etc. I just don't buy into it, and I think people who do are simply forming prejudices and concerns over the wrong things.

Humanophage
01-06-2013, 09:09 AM
Success is such a relative thing. Russia is relatively poor, but it gets many Central Asian and Caucasus immigrants. South Africa isn't exactly a paradise on earth, but it gets so many poor immigrants no Pan-Africanism can save them from local xenophobia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenophobia_in_South_Africa). Turkey isn't exactly a poor country, but the Turks still migrate to Germany en masse.

Poorly protected borders, geographic proximity, and attempts to uphold spheres of influence appear to play a more important role in immigration than wealth. Surely the UK wouldn't be getting so many Pakistani immigrants if not for the leftover policies from the British Empire. Japan and Britain are equidistant from India, but the thought of Indian immigration to Japan seems quite absurd.

It doesn't seem like improving life conditions in other countries would help stopping their immigrants from ending up elsewhere. Mexico, Turkey, Azerbaijan are certainly not poor by world standards, but it doesn't stop their people from moving to white countries. Should white countries try to make others richer than themselves?

A more sensible thing to do would be to implement stricter border controls and to get rid of assorted commonwealth organisations.

Leliana
01-06-2013, 07:34 PM
What are you doing in a board for European culture? You are an obese psycho and mentally insane to an extend that you now begin to hate and scorn the hand that feeds you, the hand of the European Austrians/Germans! :mad: Is that all what you are able and willing to produce in your decomposed few remaining brain cells?

You should bow down ten times a day that the administration of the forum is so lenient with you. I've heard that you are permanently banned in most other forums! If you ask me, that's exactly the fate that you deserve. You are batshit insane and now you are beginning to be a hater of European people and European culture. Your verbal purulent discharge is repulsiveness³! :stop00010:

Corvus
01-06-2013, 07:39 PM

:picard1:
Endorsement of extinguishing Europeans, are you totally out of mind

Leon_C
01-06-2013, 07:51 PM
with the continous success of China and India there will be more Immigrants there. I think there are already such Communities like Pakistanis in China or Africans in India. I think they will be treated with Hospitility

http://i.imgur.com/yLfR6.gif

Leon_C
01-06-2013, 07:55 PM

Because to be frank some people are just retarded and need to be left to develop on their own because no matter how much the west aids them they will soon revert to barbarism. If the west closed its borders and we just left the third world to it without interfering then who knows what could happen! If in a few hundred years Africa doesn't pull itself out of the mud then we will know that they are not capable of civilisation.

Hayalet
01-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Success is such a relative thing. Russia is relatively poor, but it gets many Central Asian and Caucasus immigrants.
But Russia is both importer (from the former USSR) and exporter (to the West) in this matter. You should know this.

It doesn't seem like improving life conditions in other countries would help stopping their immigrants from ending up elsewhere. Mexico, Turkey, Azerbaijan are certainly not poor by world standards, but it doesn't stop their people from moving to white countries. Should white countries try to make others richer than themselves?

A more sensible thing to do would be to implement stricter border controls and to get rid of assorted commonwealth organisations.
Border control will have no effect on legal immigration, which is the case for Turkish emigrants.

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 03:38 AM
:picard1:
Endorsement of extinguishing Europeans, are you totally out of mind

"of Extinguishing Europeans". I think that means to kill them off, I never said that to exterminate them. I said I wouldnt be sad if they die off in low fertitility rates or destroy themselfes like a ancient species die off without the influence of others, not killing them, exterminating them or like that. But Ok I went to far, I apologise. I like Europeans and European Culture.

Insuperable
01-07-2013, 04:10 AM

IM, with your mind and 100% Austrian ancestry I bet you would be saluting Heil Hitler all day long for deporting immigrants or worse:picard1:

EagleAtHeart
01-07-2013, 04:14 AM
IM, with your mind and 100% Austrian ancestry I bet you would be saluting Heil Hitler all day long for deporting immigrants or worse:picard1:

LOL the guy is an obese gypsy living in Austria on welfare/disability. YET has the nerve to criticize Europeans. He should be banned outright!

Anyway, back on topic:

What does everyone think of my ideas for gaining sovereignty. I.E., freedom from the tyrannical and demonic grip of Jewry so we can have a European only state to re-group and build up. Do you think it could work? Any other ideas?

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 04:21 AM
LOL the guy is an obese gypsy living in Austria on welfare/disability. YET has the nerve to criticize Europeans. He should be banned outright!

Lets summarise

-You want to kill humans from the planet earth with biological weapons
-You want me to get banned for criticising Europeans, which Shows that you dont uphold Basic Human Rights like Free Speech and most probably no others, my humble conclusion from your behaviour

You called for Extermination of 3/4 of the planet for this alone you should be banned, asshole. and you have the nerve to complain about a suppossed genocide against Europeans. call for my bann, maniacal racists shouldnt be tolerated anywhere.

and europeans made my life a misery as much they helped me, i have every right to criticise them and will always as Long a majority thinks like you

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 04:22 AM
Anyway, back on topic:

What does everyone think of my ideas for gaining sovereignty. I.E., freedom from the tyrannical and demonic grip of Jewry so we can have a European only state to re-group and build up. Do you think it could work? Any other ideas?

If i had a say I wouldnt allow you anything. You dont deserve it

EagleAtHeart
01-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Lets summarise

-You want to kill humans from the planet earth with biological weapons
-You want me to get banned for criticising Europeans, which Shows that you dont uphold Basic Human Rights like Free Speech and most probably no others, my humble conclusion from your behaviour

You called for Extermination of 3/4 of the planet for this alone you should be banned, asshole. and you have the nerve to complain about a suppossed genocide against Europeans. call for my bann, maniacal racists shouldnt be tolerated anywhere.

and europeans made my life a misery as much they helped me, i have every right to criticise them and will always as Long a majority thinks like you

When did i call for the deaths of anyone? This thread was about SOVEREIGNTY. Not genocide. For all I care you can live where-ever you want, but not in a white-only country.

And, if Europeans made your life miserable, then why not leave? Go back to India. You live off them like a parasite yet you have the nerve to criticize them? - especially on a European Cultural Community?

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 04:37 AM
When did i call for the deaths of anyone? This thread was about SOVEREIGNTY. Not genocide. For all I care you can live where-ever you want, but not in a white-only country.

You called for a Vlad Tepis and another Hitler to begin with (two massmurders who had the same Skin colour as you!). Then you turned to write about biological weapons and genetically constructed diseases which would kill "mutts".

And, if Europeans made you life miserable, then why not leave? Go back to India. You live off them like a parasite yet you have the nerve to criticize them? - especially on a European Cultural Community?

I cant go "back to India" because im not from India. Ive never been there. So I cant go "back" there. And yes If i had skills and opportunity I would leave for a less discriminative and nicer place (where i could feel at home and like a native), I just didnt decided yet where this could be. European live and lived as Parasites for centuries. They live off the Resources and on Soil of others. They kill indigenous off and pollute their gene pool and steal their oil, gold etc. They continue to do so in Iraq for example and many other places where they make world politic to ensure their high living Standard. I dont take anything with force, unlike People with your Skin colour, who rape and kill and steal from others around the world just that their gas Prices continue to be low and they can drive in big fat cars

EagleAtHeart
01-07-2013, 04:45 AM
You called for a Vlad Tepis and another Hitler to begin with (two massmurders who had the same Skin colour as you!). Then you turned to write about biological weapons and genetically constructed diseases which would kill "mutts".

I cant go "back to India" because im not from India. Ive never been there. So I cant go "back" there. And yes If i had skills and opportunity I would leave for a less discriminative and nicer place, I just didnt decided yet where this could be. European live and lived as Parasites for centuries. They live off the Resources and on Soil of others. They kill indigenous off and pollute their gene pool and steal their oil, gold etc. They continue to do so in Iraq for example and many other places where they make world politic to ensure their high living Standard. I dont take anything with force, unlike People with your Skin colour, who rape and kill and steal from others around the world just that their gas Prices continue to be low and they can drive in big fat cars

Re-read what I wrote. I typed a couple hypothetical streams of thought, prefixed with "if" - obviously I wasn't advocating anything, and I definitely didn't call for the deaths of anyone! I was talking about a last resort if it came to the point where there was a final extermination of my people underway. You're manipulating my words and taking them out of context to prove some slanderous point. What? I'd hazard to guess.

This thread was about the survival of the European race, in a sovereign land, the same race of which you boast you would love see go extinct!

You obviously hate Europeans so much so I don't see why a moderator doesn't extricate you from a community of people you loath

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Re-read what I wrote. I typed a couple hypothetical streams of thought, prefixed with "if" - obviously I wasn't advocating anything, and I definitely didn't call for the deaths of anyone! I was talking about a last resort if it came to the point where there was a final extermination of my people underway. You're manipulating my words and taking them out of context to prove some slanderous point. What? I'd hazard to guess.

This thread was about the survival of the European race, in a sovereign land, the same race of which you boast you would love see go extinct!

You obviously hate Europeans so much so I don't see why a moderator doesn't extricate you from a community of people you loath

-There is not a Extermination going on of Europeans. You misuse the word Genocide and Extermination just that you can justify extreme measures against immigrants
-I know very well what you said, you meant to exterminate immigrants to create White only Countries and justified that measures by claiming a suppossed Genocide against your People by the Immigrant families
-The European Race is not at stake of extinction, you just cant cope to see a few dark skinned faces in your neigbhourhood and you go all batshit insane about how there is a genocide against your People, and no one is responsible Europeans have lesser Children then Southasians, Chinese, Muslims etc. There have been Times when Europeans had much more then those
-I never said I would love it seeing them extinct. I said I wouldnt be sad, but it doesnt mean I would love it. It means im neutral
-You exaggerate that I hate all Europeans. I dont see myself as Hater of Europeans. You just make my blood boil which leads me to some more radical Statements. I liked many Europeans in my Life. But I also disliked many. I judge everyone as Individual

arcticwolf
01-07-2013, 05:02 AM
Ah it's only wrong if you are white. How can you even consider all white country? You want all the fruits of your people's labor just for yourselves? That's very selfish! Don't you understand the blessings of multiculturalism and diversity?

I hope this cures your twisted mind! :laugh:

M9BNoNFKCBI

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 05:17 AM
Ah it's only wrong if you are white. How can you even consider all white country? You want all the fruits of your people's labor just for yourselves? That's very selfish! Don't you understand the blessings of multiculturalism and diversity?

I hope this cures your twisted mind! :laugh:

M9BNoNFKCBI

White only means not only for native locals without Immigration or restricted Immigration but also against century Long minorities and mixed People who have lineages from europe. it means engaging in crazy ideas of racial purity. just proves what Kind of maniacal ideology it is. the next step is Deportation of "uwanted life forms", concentration camps and mass Shootings.

SkyBurn
01-07-2013, 05:19 AM
White only means not only for native locals without Immigration or restricted Immigration but also against century Long minorities and mixed People who have lineages from europe. it means engaging in crazy ideas of racial purity. just proves what Kind of maniacal ideology it is. the next step is Deportation of "uwanted life forms", concentration camps and mass Shootings.

There's a difference between stricter immigration laws, and genocide.

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 05:19 AM

it is always based on exclusion of People who did nothing wrong then being Born the wrong ways. racial inspection etc.

Mortimer
01-07-2013, 05:20 AM
There's a difference between stricter immigration laws, and genocide.

stricter Immigration laws=conservatives, peoples Party, republicans
genocide=nationalism

eagleheart is the latter

SilverKnight
01-07-2013, 05:25 AM
I cant go "back to India" because im not from India. Ive never been there. So I cant go "back" there. And yes If i had skills and opportunity I would leave for a less discriminative and nicer place (where i could feel at home and like a native), I just didnt decided yet where this could be. European live and livcars

Then come to America silly! :p Europe is becoming too much of a chaos as far as I see in the news with all this race and even between European ethnicity dramas, they can't just all get damn along for once and live their lives.

Sometimes you make stupid silly comments without no back ups that I can't even comprehend brah but it's just your individual personality I guess ^^ but regardless you're a nice friendly person man ignore the racist ones who know non one bit about your persona and cry behind their monitors and under their blankets all day long about how they are supposedly dying and crap.

SkyBurn
01-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Then come to America silly! :p Europe is becoming too much of a chaos as far as I see in the news with all this race and even between European ethnicity dramas, they can't just all get damn along for once and live their lives.

Sometimes you make stupid silly comments without no back ups that I can't even comprehend brah but it's just your individual personality I guess ^^ but regardless you're a nice friendly person man ignore the racist ones who know non one bit about your persona and cry behind their monitors and under their blankets all day long about how they are supposedly dying and crap.

I agree with most of this, except for the America part. Australia is way better :D

SilverKnight
01-07-2013, 05:28 AM
I agree with most of this, except for the America part. Australia is way better :D

speaking of Aussie and America comparison
WTF was wrong with these guys xD are they like a ignorant sub-human minority or something :D? 6HnmT6r8quA

SkyBurn
01-07-2013, 05:42 AM
speaking of Aussie and America comparison
WTF was wrong with these guys xD are they like a ignorant sub-human minority or something :D? 6HnmT6r8quA

Every time I see that video, I fume a little bit.

At the risk of ranting, I'll just assure that most of the...more educated...are far more tolerant.

They're the bogans to your rednecks. And this video is one of the few things which shame me about my country.

EagleAtHeart
01-07-2013, 06:05 AM

At the risk of ranting, I'll just assure that most of the...more educated...are far more tolerant.

They're the bogans to your rednecks. And this video is one of the few things which shame me about my country.

Do you fume when you see stuff like this too?

IRsf4yX13bA

o2Ykj92c9v8

4Uln9cwUFOs

I support those people in Australia for not suppressing their souls innate protective instincts, and desiring for a country of their own people.

SkyBurn
01-07-2013, 06:27 AM
Do you fume when you see stuff like this too?

I support those people in Australia for not suppressing their souls innate protective instincts, and desiring for a country of their own people.

I don't know what relevance the videos have.

And if you condone the actions of these people against some innocent girl, then I'm glad I don't feel the need to respond to you again after this. Because you're either insane, or an attention seeking troll.

Probably both.

SilverKnight
01-07-2013, 08:12 AM

Understandable, that explains it all^... I'm not pro mass immigration nor pro discrimination..I'm just a moderate simple (wish more people though things this way), neither side but the rational human side of things off course embracing/ respecting my Euro ancestry side, one of my main reasons here in TA after all.

Now some folks do have severe mental/ OCD issues if you know whom I'm referring to and that together with many others on TA, but thankfully not as much as before. :rolleyes:

EagleAtHeart
01-11-2013, 10:39 PM
I thought of another idea:

Maybe there's a way to direct the hordes of Muslim and African immigrants to Asia?

This of course will weaken them tremendously and buy us some time. And as the melting pot explodes, Asians will not sit by idly with their nationalistic beliefs. After they expel/slaughter all their Muslim/African immigrants this will set a precedent that Europe can follow?

Maybe send some Liberals and Jews to Africa or the Middle East to direct them to Asia, and fund them to promote their diversity in Asian countries?

Albion
01-26-2013, 08:17 PM

Turks got confined to Anatolia by the European powers of the time, the Ottoman empire was picked apart and destroyed and Turkey had to befriend whatever states were winning in Europe at the time. Your point is invalid.