PDA

View Full Version : Whats your attidute towards sperm donation

Corvus
01-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Recently I have seen a docu about a Dutch guy who donates sperm on a broad scale. He already has contributed to create more than 100 children. He told it raises his self esteem and it is an altruistic gesture.
A welcomed side affect is the assurance that his genes live on when he dies.
Is he right or is this a total narrow minded view?

ˇołnir
01-10-2013, 03:01 PM
Deep inside i have this fetish too. Sometimes i dream about such thing. To have kids with plenty of women. Altho there (in dreams) i dont just donate..... But yeah it would be cool to have lots of kids with women with different visual apprance and to see how your kids would turn out. xD

Corvus
01-10-2013, 03:05 PM
Deep inside i have this fetish too. Sometimes i dream about such thing. To have kids with plenty of women. Altho there (in dreams) i dont just donate..... But yeah it would be cool to have lots of kids with women with different visual apprance and to see how your kids would turn out. xD

This guy doesn`t receive money for it. He does it for free. All he wants is gratidute by couples who cannot get children due to the impotence of the man.
In 70% he helps to create by the natural way, although he leaves it to the "recipients" to decide which way has to be chosen. Injection of sex

ˇołnir
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM
This guy doesn`t receive money for it. He does it for free. All he wants is gratidute by couples who cannot get children due to the impotence of the man.
In 70% he helps to create by the natural way, although he leaves it to the "recipients" to decide which way has to be chosen. Injection of sex

Tbh i would do for free too. I mean this is not big money anyways. Btw if i could chose to be historical figure i would chose to be King Samo! :o

Hochmeister
01-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Such practice exists in Israel: all soldiers must leave a biological material and if he dies there is possibility to conceive a new child.
I heard that in the Third Reich had existed society of volunteer Nordic girls who were helped to get pregnant by the best SS officers.

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 03:02 PM
there is nothing sick about that. Unlike womens we men cant have children its the only way for us make children without having a girlfriend or wife.

Women can get children when ever they want.

larali
01-31-2013, 02:12 AM
It's against my personal ethics but I'm not judging anyone who does it.

What I don 't understand is the women that buy sperm. Why? If you go to any bar, any time, there will be at least one healthy virile male that is willing donate his sperm.

amerinese
01-31-2013, 02:14 AM
I wouldn't do it. I prefer to raise my own kids.

AlexandraD
01-31-2013, 02:16 AM
if you can help a loving couple have a kid because they can't themselves, that they will lovingly raise, that's a beautiful thing to me :)

Slycooper
01-31-2013, 02:19 AM
If the couple cannot have a kid regularly. They should just adopt. Because the guy who takes the sperm donation will always know that his not his real child. As he will know if he adopted one. It's the same principle.

Äike
01-31-2013, 02:22 AM
I would donate my sperm. The thought of having 100 kids makes me feel like Genghis Khan. He had sex with so many women that every person on the planet has a 0.1% or 0.5% chance of being related to him.

amerinese
01-31-2013, 02:24 AM
If you're going to do it, just be sure that you are legally protected from liability:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/margaret-ryznar/sperm-donor-child-support_b_2442854.html

The media is abuzz with news that a man is being pursued for child support by the state of Kansas for a child resulting from his semen delivery to a lesbian couple's porch in response to an advertisement. The parties had signed an agreement that he would not to be held financially responsible for the child. Once the lesbian couple separated, the child's mother applied for state benefits.

What exactly is going on here, you might ask?

Usually, it is the private parties suing each other for child support or child custody. For example, one biological parent may have a change of heart regarding a child custody agreement or a change of mind regarding a child support agreement, thereby bringing a case in court against the other biological parent.

In this case, however, the state is a party because the child's mother sought state benefits. Once taxpayers begin supporting a child through state benefits, the state will seek reimbursement from the child's father, which is pretty standard across the states.

In fact, states have become aggressive in enforcing child support payments, even suspending debtors' professional, driving, and recreational licenses. Nonetheless, the 2009 U.S. Census Bureau has showed that custodial parents (i.e., the parent with whom the child lives) due child support payments receiving any payments decreased from 76.3 percent in 2007 to 70.8 percent in 2009. Of the $35.1 billion in child support due in 2009, only 61 percent was reported as received, averaging $3,630 per custodial parent due support. These numbers are especially alarming in light of the showings in the census that over 28.3 percent of all custodial parents had incomes below poverty, and child support payments were 62.6 percent of the average income for custodial parents below poverty who received full support.

Oh, and by the way, the cost of raising a child until the age of eighteen is estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands of dollars. Not to mention that costs at private universities run about $60,000.

Given the expense of stepping into the shoes of a non-supporting parent, it makes sense for the state to seek reimbursement from the absent parent. In the Kansas case, however, there has been uproar against the state's actions because of the man's agreement with the couple to be only a sperm donor, not a father.

On the state's side of the argument is the Kansas Parentage Act of 1994, which states, "The donor of semen provided to a licensed physician for use in artificial insemination of a woman other than the donor's wife is treated in law as if he were not the birth father of a child thereby conceived, unless agreed to in writing by the donor and the woman."

In other words, to avoid being considered a father, a Kansas sperm donor should donate through a doctor. This is to achieve clean-cut, black-and-white cases of sperm donation, thereby reducing instances of fraud against the state that can occur when a father simply claims to be a sperm donor to avoid financial responsibility.

However, this case is an example of the perpetual problem of most people's unawareness of the law until it becomes an issue, and now it has become an issue on the national stage. And, the question to be resolved is whether in these factual circumstances, a sperm donor is just a sperm donor, or something more.

Graham
01-31-2013, 02:24 AM
Only the most intelligent & fittest 1% should be able to do it.

Roy
02-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I don't think this is right, borderline unethical. These children will notknow their father nor he them. And not to mention that it raises a possibility of coupling closely related people.

antonio
02-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Only the most intelligent & fittest 1% should be able to do it.

Agree. Sperm donation is hideous unless it could serve a superior objetive as eugenesia.

Pd. Of course, donation should be always for free, unless we want generations of money-perverted people.

sevruk
02-04-2013, 02:39 PM
I would donate my sperm. The thought of having 100 kids makes me feel like Genghis Khan. He had sex with so many women that every person on the planet has a 0.1% or 0.5% chance of being related to him.

lulz, this is not because "He had sex with so many women", but because of his descendants

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 02:44 PM
What I don 't understand is the women that buy sperm. Why? If you go to any bar, any time, there will be at least one healthy virile male that is willing donate his sperm.

Lesbians, sterile women, women who are married to sterile men use them.

Tyfani
02-04-2013, 03:10 PM
I think this whole thing is bad cause those children will not know their siblings and they even become related.... that would be a mess :/ (