PDA

View Full Version : Ancient Whites in South-America

Cosmic Nordic Supremacy
12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
This thread is for articles on ancient Whites in South-America. It is a part of a series of threads about ancient Whites outside of the (once) white fortress Evrópa.

Evidence of ancient White civilizations is found in every continent; and reported at times by mainstream media (like in the article below)—but increasingly medias chose to ignore, and even distort, or hide, information about the racial-component of the findings (an example at the bottom of the thread).

Please participate. :)

[04th December 2008]

A lost city discovered deep in the Amazon rainforest could unlock the secrets of a legendary tribe.

Little is known about the Cloud People of Peru, an ancient, white-skinned civilisation wiped out by disease and war in the 16th century.

But now archaeologists have uncovered a fortified citadel in a remote mountainous area of Peru known for its isolated natural beauty.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02AD71A7000005DC-209_468x351.jpg
An ancient Chachapoyas village located close to the area where the lost city was found

It is thought this settlement may finally help historians unlock the secrets of the 'white warriors of the clouds'.

The tribe had white skin and blonde hair - features which intrigue historians, as there is no known European ancestry in the region, where most inhabitants are darker skinned.

The citadel is tucked away in one of the most far-flung areas of the Amazon. It sits at the edge of a chasm which the tribe may have used as a lookout to spy on enemies.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02AD7144000005DC-368_468x291.jpg
The area where the lost city was discovered by a team of archaeologists

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02AD71AC000005DC-213_468x327.jpg
The Chachapoyas, also called the Warriors of the Clouds, were an Andean people living in the cloud forests of the Amazonian region of present-day Peru

The main encampment is made up of circular stone houses overgrown by jungle over 12 acres, according to archaeologist Benedict Goicochea Perez.
Rock paintings cover some of the fortifications and next to the dwellings are platforms believed to have been used to grind seeds and plants for food and medicine.

The Cloud People once commanded a vast kingdom stretching across the Andes to the fringes of Peru's northern Amazon jungle, before it was conquered by the Incas.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02ACEE60000005DC-685_468x286.jpg
The city was found in Amazonian rainforest in northern Peru

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-060A24BA0000044D-472_233x423.jpg
A mummy of a baby from the Chachapoyas culture

Named because they lived in rainforests filled with cloud-like mist, the tribe later sided with the Spanish-colonialists to defeat the Incas.

But they were killed by epidemics of European diseases, such as measles and smallpox.

Much of their way of life, dating back to the ninth century, was also destroyed by pillaging, leaving little for archaeologists to examine.

Remains have been found before but scientists have high hopes of the latest find, made by an expedition to the Jamalca district in Peru's Utcubamba province, about 500 miles north-east of the capital, Lima.

Until recently, much of what was known about the lost civilisation was from Inca legends.

Even the name they called themselves is unknown. The term Chachapoyas, or 'Cloud People', was given to them by the Incas.

Their culture is best known for the Kuellap fortress on the top of a mountain in Utcubamba, which can only be compared in scale to the Incas' Machu Picchu retreat, built hundreds of years later.

Two years ago, archaeologists found an underground burial vault inside a cave with five mummies, two intact with skin and hair.

Chachapoyas chronicler Pedro Cieza de Leon wrote of the tribe: 'They are the whitest and most handsome of all the people that I have seen, and their wives were so beautiful that because of their gentleness, many of them deserved to be the Incas' wives and to also be taken to the Sun Temple.

'The women and their husbands always dressed in woollen clothes and in their heads they wear their llautos [a woollen turban], which are a sign they wear to be known everywhere.'

Enlarge http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02AF19AE000005DC-140_468x264.jpg (http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/03/article-1091550-02AF19AE000005DC-140_468x264_popup.jpg)Secret civilisation: a map of the region where the settlement was found

The Chachapoyas' territory was located in the northern regions of the Andes in present-day Peru.

It encompassed the triangular region formed by the confluence of the Maranon and Utcubamba rivers, in the zone of Bagua, up to the basin of the Abiseo river.

The Maranon's size and the mountainous terrain meant the region was relatively isolated.

[SOURCE: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1091550/Ancient-city-discovered-deep-Amazonian-rainforest-linked-legendary-white-skinned-Cloud-People-Peru.html]

Here the findings are reported, this time totally ignoring the racial component: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/peru/3545998/Lost-city-of-cloud-people-found-in-Peru.html :taped-shut:

Vulpix
12-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Not exactly ancient, but of interest: Nueva Germania (New Germania) a German settlement in Paraguay. It was founded in 1888 by Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche (sister of philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche) and her husband, Bernhard Förster. There was an article about it I can't seem to find anymore :(....

Osweo
09-29-2010, 03:13 AM
Their culture is best known for the Kuellap fortress on the top of a mountain in Utcubamba, which can only be compared in scale to the Incas' Machu Picchu retreat, built hundreds of years later.

http://www.kuelap.org/

Northern Peru Archaeology

The archaeology of Northern Peru is at least as interesting as archaeology in the Cusco area of southern Peru

Peru is a huge country, full of ancient empires, with the rise and fall of spectacular kingdoms throughout the ages. The Incas were the last era before Columbus, so their gold and empire was recorded and made famous to Europeans. Today 99% of Peru’s tourists go ONLY to the half of Peru south of Lima. Peru’s north half is about half the size of Western Europe, and void of crowds, yet it contains the most ruins and the highest level of Americas’ past civilizations.

Pyramids on the north coast of Peru

Peru’s coast is the world’s driest desert with the richest soil, where rivers from the Andes irrigated gigantic valleys in the past. The north coast is an exact copy of Egypt’s environment. The Lambayeque Valley has 260 pyramids and was ruled by kings like Pharaohs.

Chachapoya culture and archaeology, the Kuelap fortress, sarcophagus, mummies, ruins

Now directly inland and high on the Andes Amazon slopes, the Chachapoyans built fortified walled citadels and round stone houses on almost every peak. Kuelap, the largest citadel discovered to date, is the largest building structure in the Americas and is calculated to have three times more material than Egypt’s largest pyramid. Kuelap has 5 levels of walls inside of walls, ranging up to 20 meters high, and over 400 stone buildings in the top 3 levels.
One unique custom throught the zone (the current department of Amazonas), was the burial practice of encapsulating the dead in a clay funeral statue or sarcophagus in inaccessible niches high on cliffs. These stare out over the valley with a fierce decorative head above the corpse below in a fetal positioned. Another method was burial in highly decorated mausoleum buildings also high on cliffs, with the 2nd burial of human bones. Then in the Inca Era, the elite were mummified and placed there in a very damp cloud forest environment, that mummies of Egypt might not have endured.

Easy access to the Chachapoya area has only been in recent years. There is much still to be discovered

The first dirt vehicle road to access this zone was built 35 years ago, and before that, the only access was a 2-month walk on ancient Inca roads. Thus it lay hidden from the modern world. Before the road, this zone had the largest undiscovered mountains of the Americas, -- and it was covered with lost stone citadels of the Cloud People. Their culture remains a great mystery and different from typical Andean life. Peru’s most advanced Moche and Chimu kingdoms were on the desert coast, and located in-between the jungle of Moyobamba was the Chachapoyans regional confederation. The Moche and Chimu must have gotten their jungle products of feathers, jaguar skins, medicines and gold through ancient roads in this zone. Perhaps this explains why the Chachapoyans lived in fortified walled citadels high on the peaks to assure “friendly trade”.
:ohwell:

It's right on top, here;
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4885/amdrosepremiere.jpg
:suomut:

Cosmic Nordic Supremacy
01-10-2011, 01:02 AM
The first Americans
Published: Thursday, December 09, 2010
By George E. Beetham Jr.

A cliff in eastern France looms over a rural valley. Sand dunes in southern Virginia lie within a loop of the Nottaway River.

Though geologically different, the two sites may be linked together to tell the story of the first inhabitants of North America.

The Rock of Solutre is a limestone mesa whose flanks are covered with vineyards. The rock dominates the region where artifacts of people who lived between 22,000 and 17,000 years ago were found.

These people subsisted on reindeer in a time when the last glaciation extended southward into France.

They left artifacts in caves in the region – stone and bone tools that had a distinctive kind of flaking. Also in the caves were drawings of animals of their world.

Named the Solutreans for the site where these artifacts were first found, these people lived in a wide area of southern France and Spain.

Cactus Hill is a tree-covered, 75-foot dune inside a loop of the Nottaway River. It is the location of an archeological site where two cultures have been found.

The most shallow was the Clovis culture. A deeper level contains artifacts from people who lived earlier than the Clovis – some15,000 to 18,000 years ago.

Both the Clovis culture and the earlier culture left stone tools that have the same flaking method as the Solutrean people of France. Bone tools like needles used to sew hides into garments and other implements also mirror Solutrean culture.

This discovery has completely unsettled what had been a prevailing theory about the origins of humans in North America.

The first Clovis site was found near and named for Clovis, New Mexico. Clovis artifacts have since been found in other sites, including Meadowcroft Rockshelter in southwestern Pennsylvania.

The old paradigm had the Clovis People moving into North America via the Bering land bridge that existed during the last glaciation, which ended some 11,000 years ago.

Since that theory first surfaced, archeologists have searched Alaska and Canada for artifacts of the Clovis People. They found none along the route that people moving from Asia traveled as they made their way into North America.

What is more, a skull of a person believed to have been Caucasian was found in a Clovis site in Washington state. Dubbed Kennewick Man, the skull was narrow rather than the broad skull of Asian migrants.

While Asians did migrate across the Bering land bridge, Clovis People may have come from France or Spain and entered North America long before Asians.

The Solutrean theory holds that Solutreans traveled across the Atlantic in small boats, possibly following the ice margin where seals and walruses would have provided food.

Theorists of this scenario point to similarities in the tools, evidence that is hard to dispute. There are others who argue otherwise, pointing to two distinct issues.

First, they say, the Solutreans show no evidence of sea faring skills. Additionally, the voyage across the Atlantic would have been too hazardous for any boats they might have built.

Skilled shipbuilding technology, however, need not have been required. In 1947, Norwegian explorer and writer Thor Heyerdahl proved that a primitive reed craft was capable of crossing the wider Pacific Ocean when he set out to prove that South Americans could have traveled to Polynesia. He set out from South America and successfully crossed the Pacific, finally landing on an island in his target destination.

Additionally, both Norse and English people are known to have crossed the Atlantic in craft that were not technologically sophisticated.

A link between the Solutreans and Clovis People will likely be argued for years. The similarities between the two cultures would seem to be based on more than happenstance. Solutreans, possibly from what is now Spain, could be the people who discovered America.

The Clovis people disappeared from the archeological record some 10,500 years ago. This was about the time when the last ice age ended. Climate change is believed to have affected many of the large mammal species on which the Clovis people depended.
http://www.montgomerynews.com/articles/2010/12/09/roxborough_review/opinion/doc4cfe822ad3a88510644769.txt

Guapo
01-10-2011, 01:04 AM
Interesting stuff. Can a mod move this to the South/Latin America section?

Pallantides
01-10-2011, 01:08 AM
The white man marches on?!?:icon_lol:

Motörhead Remember Me
04-14-2011, 08:38 AM
The white man marches on?!?:icon_lol:

Not only were they white, but Celto Germanic Aryans of course.

:D

billErobreren
05-07-2011, 10:38 PM
I was aware of this civilization already, Yes truly tragic that they were wiped out & raped of their lands. a question in my head that remains unanswered is were these unfortunate folks related to us or were they just depigmentated mongoloid native americans? although their skull like that mummified baby for instance doesn't look round like most chinky types, thanks in advance

Lábaru
05-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Another fairy tale, the stories of blonde men (always blonde), spreads like a plague on all archaic civilizations and isolated cultures, ancient Egyptians blonds, ancient Greeks blonds, Canary Islanders blonds, ancient Chinesse and japanese caucasians and blonds, and of course pre-Columbian American blonds.

Without real evidences, only Myths and obsolete Eurocentrism of the XIX-XX century.

Grumpy Cat
05-08-2011, 12:52 AM
There are some theories that there may have been a prehistoric migration of humans from Europe to the Americas, but I never heard of South America, just the east coast of North America. Some groups in Eastern Canada are so genetically close to Europeans that the chip at 23andme can't tell the difference which has lead to many calls to customer service from people from my region with documented Mi'kmaq ancestry that they had to make a publication about it.

Lahtari
05-08-2011, 01:53 AM
I've heard that there's some striking coincidences in the legends of Quetzecoatl and CuChulainn. :D

I'll have to look into it.