PDA

View Full Version : I Would like a Classification for Myself Please.

Elyas sami
01-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi am really curious about my physical apparence and were mostly i could fit depending on anthropological standards .
Heres som shots .
http://i.imgur.com/TXDKVJz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9cKLHHh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DMOMOUg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vPWm5oF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xO2yUzR.jpg

kabeiros
01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia

Sikeliot
01-22-2013, 11:40 PM
You look Yemeni.

Your phenotype overlaps with Ethiopians and Eritreans, only they have native African influences.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 11:42 PM
Iraqi?

Elyas sami
01-22-2013, 11:46 PM
You look Yemeni.

Your phenotype overlaps with Ethiopians and Eritreans, only they have native African influences.

But ethiopians look african , i dont look negroid lol .

bladieblah
01-22-2013, 11:47 PM
You look like you could be Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian or Egyptian. If I had to chose one I'd probably say Moroccan. You could also be from an asian middle eastern country, like Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq or Saudia Arabia or something like that, but to me you look more north African.

Sikeliot
01-22-2013, 11:50 PM
But ethiopians look african , i dont look negroid lol .

But they have Arabian features.

Elyas sami
01-22-2013, 11:51 PM
You look like you could be Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian or Egyptian. If I had to chose one I'd probably say Moroccan. You could also be from an asian middle eastern country, like Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq or Saudia Arabia or something like that, but to me you look more north African.

Nice , but what ME countrys could i fit in ??

Elyas sami
01-22-2013, 11:53 PM
But they have Arabian features.

Agree but when i googled they look black , am not black , and they have more african apparence then arab .
Anyways thanks .

Sikeliot
01-22-2013, 11:54 PM
Google shows pictures of the minority tribes from the south that make up like 1% of the population. But anyway, carry on.

Elyas sami
01-22-2013, 11:56 PM
Can i fit in iran too btw ??

Cristiano viejo
01-22-2013, 11:57 PM
wow :eek:
You seem a full-time terrorist :p:p
You could appear in any American serie playing the evil protagonist... :D Homeland or 24, I am sure :thumb001:

gregorius
01-23-2013, 12:00 AM
homeland good serie, i would say Egypte,syria

bladieblah
01-23-2013, 12:01 AM
Nice , but what ME countrys could i fit in ??

Iraq, Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and maybe as a slightly atypical Palestinian.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 12:01 AM

Most people here are Europeans, or from European extraction, so seriously, it is hard to answer, but you are Armenoid, and probably yes.

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 12:02 AM
Most people here are Europeans, or from European extraction, so seriously, it is hard to answer, but you are Armenoid, and probably yes.

He's Arabid, not Armenoid.

Virtuous
01-23-2013, 12:05 AM
homeland good serie, i would say Egypte,syria

24 with Jack Bauer is better.

bladieblah
01-23-2013, 12:05 AM

Hmm I don't really know. Maybe as an atypical Iranian. They tend to have straight black hair and rather pale skin. Your hair seems curly which is typical of north Africans.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Hmm I don't really know. Maybe as an atypical Iranian. They tend to have straight black hair and rather pale skin. Your hair seems curly which is typical of north Africans.

I used to get comments about my eyes shape they usually think am iranian .

Vasconcelos
01-23-2013, 12:11 AM
I have no idea, honestly I don't think many people here are qualified enough to classify you since the overwhelming majority of us is of full European descent living on Western countries.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:13 AM
wow :eek:
You seem a full-time terrorist :p:p
You could appear in any American serie playing the evil protagonist... :D Homeland or 24, I am sure :thumb001:

Actually am a peaceful guy , but people tend to think am a serious and evil guy .
Thanks to this freaking naturally evil look , cant help it :eek:

bladieblah
01-23-2013, 12:18 AM
I used to get comments about my eyes shape they usually think am iranian .

You probably would pass as an Iranian if you where in Iran and said you where Iranian, but I think you're look is more North African or middle eastern Arab. Also, a large majority of Iranian's, from those who I've met, tend to have light eyes in contrast with very dark hair and pale skin, eg green or hazel.

Maleficent
01-23-2013, 12:21 AM
Arabid phenotype from the Gulf.

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 12:23 AM
He's a good example of an authentic "Arab" phenotype. Arabs from the Peninsula look very distinctive and clearly Southwest Asian.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:25 AM
YES Iranians are mosstly indo-europan , thats way they are pale , i am olive skinned / tan which is mostly found in middle easterns and arabs generally .

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 12:27 AM
You look like what I imagine the original Arabian tribes looking like who spread Islam to the rest of the Middle East and North Africa.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Lebanon, Syria, Iraq...you wouldn't fit anywhere else

Onur
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM
I don't think so. Your facial features are north African and Arabian, not like Iranians.

YES Iranians are mosstly indo-europan , thats way they are pale , i am olive skinned / tan which is mostly found in middle easterns and arabs generally .
Iranians cannot be considered as pale. Yes, they are a bit paler than you but not much. It`s just they have different facial features and overall appearance.

Maleficent
01-23-2013, 12:30 AM

TROLLLLLL! He doesn't look Levantine, or Mesopotamian.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM
I have seen many Lebanese with this exact look. I'm not trolling. :)

7eleven
01-23-2013, 12:34 AM
You look Arabid I guess with slight East African influences

bladieblah
01-23-2013, 12:36 AM

I disagree...I think he looks a lot more north African or from somewhere like Saudia Arabia, Afghanistan, United arab emirates or even Palistine than he looks Lebanese or Syrian. Lebanese and Syrian people, from my experience, tend to be lighter and not have any north African features.

Examples of Syrians (syrian president and actresses):

http://www.nysun.com/pics/6599.jpg

http://www.waleg.com/images/sulaf-baby.jpg

http://gulfnews.com/polopoly_fs/1.95687!/image/2448621066._gen/derivatives/box_475/2448621066.

Example of Lebanese people (Lebanese president and actors):

http://0.tqn.com/d/middleeast/1/0/B/9/-/-/0809-suleiman.jpg

http://img.tvmao.com/stills/drama/12/757/b/407x580_1.jpg

http://ashams.com/Files/art_image/noorsliman/17.12.10/faaaaannn//faaaan171210a2.jpg

Slycooper
01-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Arabid

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 12:42 AM
I have seen many Lebanese with this exact look. I'm not trolling. :)

He definitely doesn't look Lebanese.

Siberian Cold Breeze
01-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Textbook Arabid with exotic hair.

7eleven
01-23-2013, 12:45 AM
Yeah he doesnt look Levantine or Mesopotamian at all, definitely Arabian looking.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:53 AM
Yeah he doesnt look Levantine or Mesopotamian at all, definitely Arabian looking.

Am not trying to say that i could pass for levant , but levant and mesopotamiya are arabic influenced .

Scholarios
01-23-2013, 12:54 AM
TROLLLLLL! He doesn't look Levantine, or Mesopotamian.

I've seen Palestinians with the same look, at least Muslim Palestinians. Doesn't look Levantine though, in general.

MarkyMark
01-23-2013, 12:59 AM
I've seen Palestinians with the same look, at least Muslim Palestinians. Doesn't look Levantine though, in general.

This is why I've been arguing on much of the forum that Muslims from the Levant are largely of Arab origin.

You look Egyptian to me. Maybe some parts of North Africa, and no North Africans generally don't have a large amount of Sub-Saharan influence. I would've leaned toward the gulf but they tend to have more of a reddish tint and different noses. As for the Levant, you don't look Levantine.

Gospodine
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
South Arabid (wider face/cheekbones more prominent than Arabid) with some weak to standard Saharid or Aegyptid influence.

You fit in the Arabian peninsula (as in the geographical definition (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Arabian_peninsula_definition2.png)) and on both sides of the Red Sea. You don't overlap much with Iranids/Armenoids/Anatolids/East Meds although you could probably pass in Khuzestan/Bushehr/Hormozgan/Fars.

I would definitely guess you as a Gulf Arab rather than a Mesopotamian/Levantine.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 01:20 AM
South Arabid (wider face/cheekbones more prominent than Arabid) with some weak to standard Saharid or Aegyptid influence.

You fit in the Arabian peninsula (as in the geographical definition (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ee/Arabian_peninsula_definition2.png)) and on both sides of the Red Sea. You don't overlap much with Iranids/Armenoids/Anatolids/East Meds although you could probably pass in Khuzestan/Bushehr/Hormozgan/Fars.

I would definitely guess you as a Gulf Arab rather than a Mesopotamian/Levantine.

Totally right , i don't have levantine , mesopotamian origins anyways , my ancestors are from najd in saudi arabiya (central arabiya) , but am closer to the iranian parts that you mentionned which is totally logic .

Gospodine
01-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Totally right , i don't have levantine , mesopotamian origins anyways , my ancestors are from najd in saudi arabiya (central arabiya)

You don't look like most of the Emiratis I saw in Dubai either. But at the same time I think you're somehow too progressive/gracile/depigmented for a Yemeni/Omani/Qahtanite.

So somewhere in central Arabia makes good sense.

Welcome aboard anyway.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 01:41 AM
gospodine , what you mean by progressive/gracile/depigmented , am not that good on anthro words .

Rouxinol
01-23-2013, 03:03 AM
The Arabid phenotype, or classical Arab look. No North African, no Levantine, but peninsular Arab. I would say (northern) Saudi Arabia.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 03:12 AM
The Arabid phenotype, or classical Arab look. No North African, no Levantine, but peninsular Arab. I would say (northern) Saudi Arabia.

I think what they mean by northern african is like northern african arab , those arab's origin is from arabian peninsula , they just immigrated to north africa .
But the original noth african are the berbers and africans for sure .

Gospodine
01-23-2013, 06:14 AM
No North African, no Levantine, but peninsular Arab. I would say (northern) Saudi Arabia.

North Africans don't always have to be Berberid (CM-influenced) or SSA-influenced.

North Africans can be Arabid as well. Aegyptids are a blend of Arabid, Berberid, Saharid, and North Aethiopid.

Hence why I said he could pass on both sides of the Red Sea; because he really wouldn't look out of place in Egypt.

In the south of the Arabian peninsula, proto-Arabids often approach Central/Eastern Aethipoid types because they preserve archaic Afro-Hamitic traits from the original African to South Asian migration in the UP, so you get a lot of overlap with the Horn of Africa (which people assume is filled with Negroids but is actually host to a lot of Caucasoid subraces) and the Southern Arabian peninsula.

Northern Somalians/Eritreans/Sudanese can have a lot of overlap with Southern Arabids due to historical settlement by Arab sailors/traders and the Islamic slave trade in Africa.

gospodine , what you mean by progressive/gracile/depigmented , am not that good on anthro words .

Less primitive/archaic-looking essentially, than say a Yemeni; they tend to be very dark, short, dolicocephalic (long-faced), leptomorphic (lanky in other words) and can have almost Afro-textured hair.

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 06:21 AM
A lot of Ethiopians and Eritreans have Arabid features.. Aethiopid types seem to have Arabid influence anyway. A Google search shows the blackest Ethiopians that tend to be from small ethnicities in the far south and not the mainstream.

Lemon Kush
01-23-2013, 08:13 AM
North Africa, Arabian Peninsula imo.

Han Cholo
01-23-2013, 08:19 AM
He looks almost hardcore, pure Arab. I would say basically "Arabid" (what else?) with some slight component from Levant or Sinai.

Lemon Kush
01-23-2013, 08:25 AM
He looks almost hardcore, pure Arab. I would say basically "Arabid" (what else?) with some slight component from Levant or Sinai.

Can he fit in Mexico?

bladieblah
01-23-2013, 08:41 AM
Can he fit in Mexico?

I'm not Mexican but I do not think so. He looks very middle eastern, not mestizo or Amerindian whatsoever.

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 12:04 PM
You look predominantly EastMed (Orientalid/Arabid variants) with an Iranid touch perhaps.

You could fit in every MENA country imho. I have seen your type, both in Crete and Cyprus by the way (especially in Cyprus), -BUT- by a very-very small amounts, almost negligible.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:06 PM
Less primitive/archaic-looking essentially, than say a Yemeni; they tend to be very dark, short, dolicocephalic (long-faced), leptomorphic (lanky in other words) and can have almost Afro-textured hair.

I think if i lived in sahara , i would look like them ( more primitive) , i guess the climat and the way of living also have influences on the person's apparence .
In my coutry we have mediterranean climat btw.

Illancha
01-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Gulf Arab without a doubt.
Nothing else.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:12 PM
You look predominantly EastMed (Orientalid/Arabid variants) with an Iranid touch perhaps.

You could fit in every MENA country imho. I have seen your type, both in Crete and Cyprus by the way (especially in Cyprus), -BUT- by a very-very small amounts, almost negligible.

Intresting , i know some arabic women who look exactly lik lebanese and cypriots . but cypriots look more euro than MENA imo.

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 12:13 PM
but cypriots look more euro than MENA imo.

No , they don't.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 12:25 PM
No , they don't.

I guess you right
heres a traditional cypriot women , and btw she looks quite like my mother just with more hoohed nose shape and paler skin .
http://www.kypros.org/Folk/Costumes/Images/f19.JPG

gregorius
01-23-2013, 12:58 PM
Cyprus
http://www.parikiaki.com/wp-content/uploads/cyprus-national-team.jpg

Lebanon
http://www.choura2yak.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Lebanon-national-team-.jpg

Syria
http://www.sabotagetimes.com/wp-content/uploads/syrian-team.png

i would say there is a difference between cyprus and the other two

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 01:05 PM
^ yeah unlucky examples :D

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 01:08 PM
Here, Cypriots:

http://i.imgur.com/wm0fORp.jpg

pred. EastMed , getting Syrid vibes.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 01:12 PM
I se that they are more levantine looking .

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 01:14 PM
I se that they are more levantine looking .

Yes, there is some certain overlap.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Yes, there is some certain overlap.

Just by curiosity , if i go to cyprus or crete or even greece , do you think ill encounter racisme there ?? i mean will they threat me like a normale citizen ?
am really interested in those countrys specially greece .

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Just by curiosity , if i go to cyprus or crete or even greece , do you think ill encounter racisme there ?? i mean will they threat me like a normale citizen ?
am really interested in those countrys specially greece .

If you go to Cyprus, you probably aint going to get any racism treatment at all. In Greece and Crete, also you are not going to get racism comments in your face, but behind your face that's 100% sure.

Cretans gossip badly people's appearance even if the subject is from Crete. You would most probably be called "Pakistani" , due to ignorance. On the other hand, the severe depigmented northern europeans are constantly called "ghosts" or "washed out" .

Obviously , we are perfect .

Han Cholo
01-23-2013, 02:00 PM
Can he fit in Mexico?

If he used sunglasses and only a mustache he could. Otherwise he looks clearly different (exotic eye shape, etc...)

Lemon Kush
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Looks exotic for any part of Europe that's for sure.

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Cypriots look like Levantines for the most part.

Archduke
01-23-2013, 02:14 PM
He can pass in South Spain, no?

Lemon Kush
01-23-2013, 02:16 PM
What about this actor of Maori descent, sort of Arab looking. He's starred in movie roles as Mexican and Arab. What do you think Hasol?

http://www.magweb.com/picts/actor/40503/cliff_curtis.jpg

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Cypriots look like Levantines for the most part.

The reason why there is a ressemblence is that arab's influence has reached different places , For example the haplotype J1 which is semitic can be foud in cyprus and other peninsula surrounds .

Sikeliot
01-23-2013, 02:17 PM
The reason why there is a ressemblence is that arab's influence has reached different places , For example the haplotype J1 which is semitic can be foud in cyprus and other peninsula surrounds .

J1 is found, to a minor extent also, in Malta and in Sicily, and in Crete but it's like 3% in each.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 02:18 PM

LOL if you mean indalusian then yes , there was a heavy arab inpact in spain too .

Han Cholo
01-23-2013, 02:24 PM
LOL if you mean indalusian then yes , there was a heavy arab inpact in spain too .

Nope. 0 Arab impact. Maybe you mean slight Syrian and Berber commanders but I'm almost positive there were always 0 gulf Arabs in Iberian peninsula.

Han Cholo
01-23-2013, 02:25 PM

Can pass easier in Bulgaria I would say.

Kassam
01-23-2013, 02:27 PM
Your look is very common in S.Arabia.

Archduke
01-23-2013, 02:28 PM
Can pass easier in Bulgaria I would say.

Take it easy man. :rolleyes:

Han Cholo
01-23-2013, 02:30 PM

V0_8TpLi0wo

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Nope. 0 Arab impact. Maybe you mean slight Syrian and Berber commanders but I'm almost positive there were always 0 gulf Arabs in Iberian peninsula.

Enlarge you knowledge :D

Arab Rule
In the name of territorial expansion of the Arab Empire and the spread of Islam, the Moors began to show interest in Hispania in the early 700’s. The Moors were in fact a mixture of peoples. These included Arabians, Yemenites, Syrians and Berbers. They were all united as Moors under Islam. Islam is the Muslim’s religion. It holds that there is only one God, Allah and Mohammed is the prophet. Islam is based upon the teachings of Mohammed as they appear in the Qur’an, the Islamic Bible. The Qur’an, an expression of divine messages revealed to Mohammed, is revealed literature containing a sufficient rule of life, where salvation is achieved. Armies drawn from inhabitants of Arabia, Mohammed’s country of birth, conquered surrounding countries and founded a new empire, the Caliphate. Thus, the Muslim’s Islamic religion was formed.
An opportunity opened for the Arabs to invade Spain when the Visigoth King Witiza sought help from the Muslims of North Africa to regain his throne from Roderick, duke of Baetica. Having agreed to help the king with his dynastic conflict, the Muslim army under the command of Berber general Tariq ibn-Ziyad, crossed the Strait of Gibraltar and defeated Roderick’s army. They then advanced into Spain proceeding with an invasion of the land and its peoples in the summer of 711.
The Berbers were a people who had for centuries inhabited North Africa. General Tariq ibn-Ziyad, led the 18,000 Arab army men to overthrow the Visigoths and by 714, they practically had all of Spain under Arab rule. The Arabs rule Spain for 800 years. During that length of time they greatly influenced the land by incorporating their architecture, culture, customs, and scientific knowledge upon the Hispania-Romans.
Read more in History
« The Arch of Septimius SeverusBrutus Justified »
They considered the Christian and Jewish communities to be “peoples of the Book” (Old Testament). Having pushed them to the remote northern edges of the Cantabarian mountains, in Asturia and Pyrenees, they were permitted to practice their religion, but not without paying special taxes.
During the 800years of Islamic rule, the Christians continued with their battle against the Arabs. However, under the Arab’s rule, Spain became known as Al-Andalus and part of the Umayyad Caliphate or Empire. Headed by a Caliph, the person holding the highest position of authority in the Muslim temporal world, the Umayyad Caliphate were responsible for the early spread of the Islam religion.
Caliph Emir Abd al-Rahman I, the first ruler of Al-Andalus, established the city of Cordoba as the capital of Al-Andalus. He cleared the way to maintain centralized control over Al-Andalus.
Caliph Emir Abd Al-Rahman II (822-853) laid the foundations for the arts and sciences and architecture of the Caliphates.
Caliph Emir Abd Al-Rahman III (912-926) reigned supreme in academia, in arts and sciences, including astronomy, medicine and mathematics.
Caliph Al-Hakem (961-976) built the greatest libraries in the now Islamic world.
Caliph Hisham II-(Al-Mansur), (980-1000) a skillful military commander assumed dictorial powers against the kingdom of Leon. In the ongoing battles with the Christians, he led expeditions for booty in Spanish Christian territories. In the eyes of Muslim he was a hero. In the eyes of Spanish Christians, he was a scourge. He died on the battlefield.
Caliph Hisham II- (Abd-al Malik,) son of Al-Mansur replaced his father along with the dictorial leadership supported by his Berber army. They made frequent attacks on Castilla, Leon, and Aragon until his death in when the Christians began to have significant military successes.
According to Albert Hourani, The History of the Arab Peoples, in arts and agriculture, learning and tolerance, Al Andulus was a beacon of enlightenment to the rest of the world. Agriculture surpassed anything elsewhere on the continent. Moorish filigree silver and leatherwork became famous throughout the Mediterranean. In engineering, the skill of the Spanish Moors had no parallel and the splendor of their architecture was manifest in the glorious mosques of Cordoba, the Giralda and Alcazar of Seville, and the Alhambra of Granada. Its excellence in art and literature, mathematics and science, history and philosophy defined this brilliant civilization.
During Arab rule, Spain became a civilized nation because of the major contributions in arts and sciences, including astronomy, medicine and mathematics. The greatest libraries in the Islamic world were built. By 1008 the Muslim leadership became vulnerable. By the 15th century, the Muslim Rule Umayyad Empire was demolished.

Lemon Kush
01-23-2013, 02:34 PM

I thinks he thinks this because Bulgaria is in closer proximity to S.Arabia than Spain. Even though Bulgaria never had Gulf Arab influence so....

Kassam
01-23-2013, 02:35 PM

It's not zero.
There were Syrian, Yemenite, Berber units in Umawiyya armies. Berbers were majority though.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Here, Cypriots:

http://i.imgur.com/wm0fORp.jpg

pred. EastMed , getting Syrid vibes.

These people look hardly Greek Cypriot. They are probably Maronites or some other minority. People forget that in Cyprus live a huge number of foreigners from countries such as Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Egyptians alone are a significant minority.

As for this person Saint I really, really doubt that he is Greek. He is probably himself an immigrant (Albanian;) living in Greece, and I should add he is VERY racist. He uses puke smilies when Pakistanis are being mentioned and calls darker people inferior.

This makes me think that he is probably Albanian. (Albanians in Greece REALLY hate Pakistanis and get into fights with them all the time.) THe Saint also habitually "fits" any Arabid person in Greece and also judging by his spelling errors, I really don't think he is Greek.

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi am really curious about my physical apparence and were mostly i could fit depending on anthropological standards .
Heres som shots .
http://i.imgur.com/TXDKVJz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9cKLHHh.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/DMOMOUg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vPWm5oF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xO2yUzR.jpg

You look typical North Gulf Arab like a Kuwaiti or an Iraqi. I don't see African or Iranid influence rather you are Arabid mixed with a Levantine phenotype. Iranid type of Gulf Arabs would be Emaratis and some Omanis. Saudis are more petite and lack facial and body hair. Where are you from?

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 02:50 PM
These people look hardly Greek Cypriot. They are probably Maronites or some other minority. People forget that in Cyprus live a huge number of foreigners from countries such as Syria, Lebanon and Egypt. Egyptians alone are a significant minority.

As for this person Saint I really, really doubt that he is Greek. He is probably himself an immigrant (Albanian;) living in Greece, and I should add he is VERY racist. He uses puke smilies when Pakistanis are being mentioned and calls darker people inferior.

This makes me think that he is probably Albanian. (Albanians in Greece REALLY hate Pakistanis and get into fights with them all the time.) THe Saint also habitually "fits" any Arabid person in Greece and also judging by his spelling errors, I really don't think he is Greek.

Yeah right, GD would have turned me into soap, if what you just wrote was true.

p.s. ill come back to you laters, coz I g2g right now, hun.

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 02:54 PM
Cypriots look very Levantine, they are after all Greek Levantine mix.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 03:02 PM
Yeah right, GD would have turned me into soap, if what you just wrote was true.

p.s. ill come back to you laters, coz I g2g right now, hun.

Many Albanians are members of Golden Dawn (I have personally seen it with my own eyes) and Albanians openly declare their hatred for Pakistanis. There seems to be some kind of vendetta between you two.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 03:03 PM
Cypriots look very Levantine, they are after all Greek Levantine mix.

Still, they look far less Levantine than you :rolleyes:

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 03:08 PM
You look typical North Gulf Arab like a Kuwaiti or an Iraqi. I don't see African or Iranid influence rather you are Arabid mixed with a Levantine phenotype. Iranid type of Gulf Arabs would be Emaratis and some Omanis. Saudis are more petite and lack facial and body hair. Where are you from?

IMO iraqis are mesopotamians not arabs . they are just culturally arabs .

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 03:13 PM
Still, they look far less Levantine than you :rolleyes:

Nope. I don't show Arabian in my DNA nor anything Levantine. In fact my Arabian score is less than many Greeks and Italians. Cypriots are genetically around 30% Arab.

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 03:14 PM
When you say iraqi or kuwaiti it makes no sense , iraqis are mesopotamians not arabs . they are just culturally arabs .

Well I meant to say you look more Southern Iraqi. Southern Iraqis look different than Northern ones.

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 03:19 PM
Nope. I don't show Arabian in my DNA nor anything Levantine. In fact my Arabian score is less than many Greeks and Italians.

are those DNA tests really precise enough .?
BTW what genetic component could i have besides my J1 dna ?.!?

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Many Albanians are members of Golden Dawn (I have personally seen it with my own eyes) and Albanians openly declare their hatred for Pakistanis. There seems to be some kind of vendetta between you two.

Oh Girl, sorry I meant boy, I don't know how can I prove to you that I am not Albanian immigrant in Greece.

The big question is why are you so much butthurt about Pakis really ? Are you some kind of swarthy minority immigrant yourself ? Then I could probably understand your hatred towards me... and for the record , GD does not recruit Albanians OR OTHERS, only Greeks, so please :)

and also judging by his spelling errors, I really don't think he is Greek.

Oh, look who is here!

http://mattalltrades.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/grammar-jpg.gif

Can you really judge my Greek spelling ? :lol:

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 03:28 PM
are those DNA tests really precise enough .?
BTW what genetic component could i have besides my J1 dna ?.!?

Its precise.

Don't you know about autosmal DNA? The calculation of the whole genome, haplogroups are a small part of our DNA.

I had a full DNA test done. I am not Levantine genetically. Turks aren't Levantines anyway.

wvwvw
01-23-2013, 03:35 PM
Oh Girl, sorry I meant boy, I don't know how can I prove to you that I am not Albanian immigrant in Greece.

The big question is why are you so much butthurt about Pakis really ? Are you some kind of swarthy minority immigrant yourself ? Then I could probably understand your hatred towards me... and for the record , GD does not recruit Albanians OR OTHERS, only Greeks, so please :)

I wouldn't bet on it.

1. I personally know such Albanians
2. There are newspapers articles about it
3. Albanian and Greek racists united in the hatred against Pakistanis :rolleyes:

tEhSaint
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't bet on it.

1. I personally know such Albanians
2. There are newspapers articles about it
3. Albanian and Greek racists united in the hatred against Pakistanis :rolleyes:

Where are you from really ?

Elyas sami
01-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Its precise.

Don't you know about autosmal DNA? The calculation of the whole genome, haplogroups are a small part of our DNA.

I had a full DNA test done. I am not Levantine genetically. Turks aren't Levantines anyway.

Even if your not levantine looking , you have a big oriental influnced culture ,specially southern turkey .
Am a big fan of turkish girls btw ;)

orangepulp
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
Even if your not levantine looking , you have a big oriental influnced culture ,specially southern turkey .
Am a big fan of turkish girls btw ;)

I am not from Southern Turkey but North Eastern and central Turkey and my culture is more similar to Southern Caucasus people and to some degree Turkic people but yes, I do feel a certain affinity with Arabs due to Islam but that doesn't mean I am Levantine.

Iroczor
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Am not trying to say that i could pass for levant , but levant and mesopotamiya are arabic influenced .

You clearly look arabid. I don't think you can pass for a levantine or a iranian

Elyas sami
02-16-2013, 07:51 PM
^^^ So what are the othr phenotypes i can pass for bsids arab ??

kwp_wp
02-16-2013, 08:12 PM
you look like the guy in your signature.
whatever is his type, it's yours for sure

Hoca
02-16-2013, 08:14 PM
Typical arab

Elyas sami
02-16-2013, 09:16 PM
you look like the guy in your signature.
whatever is his type, it's yours for sure

Thats called the semitic type .

Iroczor
02-16-2013, 09:55 PM
^^^ So what are the othr phenotypes i can pass for bsids arab ??

IDK maybe a egyptian or a moroccan? Many gulf arabs in my area are known to own grocery/liquor stores, you look alot like them.

aherne
02-17-2013, 05:20 AM
Semitic with a Negroid flair. Your hair is absolutely straight, which is incompatible with recent Negroid ancestry. Are you from Palestine?

Elyas sami
02-17-2013, 11:13 AM
Semitic with a Negroid flair. Your hair is absolutely straight, which is incompatible with recent Negroid ancestry. Are you from Palestine?

My hair is not very straight , but were do you notice negroid features ?? am really curious .

aherne
02-17-2013, 01:52 PM
My hair is not very straight , but were do you notice negroid features ?? am really curious .

Your nose is wide. Your eyes are too far apart. There is a prognathous tendency as well. Perhaps 1/8 to 1/16 Negro. Under American classification system, you would have been seen as Negro...

Elyas sami
02-17-2013, 03:38 PM
^ you are nuts .

Corvus
02-17-2013, 03:41 PM
Your nose is wide. Your eyes are too far apart. There is a prognathous tendency as well. Perhaps 1/8 to 1/16 Negro. Under American classification system, you would have been seen as Negro...

He looks like the average Arab. Why should a Palestinian have Negroid admixture. It does not make sense.
An Egypt or Tunisian can have it to a certain degree, but he has nothing Negroid at all.

Elyas sami
02-17-2013, 03:50 PM
He looks like the average Arab. Why should a Palestinian have Negroid admixture. It does not make sense.
An Egypt or Tunisian can have it to a certain degree, but he has nothing Negroid at all.
Hes just a troll

Sebastian1406
02-17-2013, 03:53 PM
I do not see anything Sub Saharan at all.

aherne
02-18-2013, 05:38 AM

Many have, due to slave trade. Genetics also confirms that 10% of Palestinian genes are Negroid. This applies of course to Muslim Palestinians...

Mortimer
02-18-2013, 07:32 AM
you look typical middle eastern to me. i read the whole thread and know you are from central arabia by now but when i first saw your Picture without knowing it i thought "middle eastern" that was first thought in my mind. i think you are textbook arabid and the ones who say you are part negroe are trolls. i think you fit anywhere in the arab world and yes also as levantine (i think that all levantines are depigmented is a anthro myth, i for once dont believe that but think they are arabic influenced). i think you pass in the whole middle east arab world since arab phenotypes are found in the whole middle east. i think you pass as iranian too and kurd but not as typical.

Elyas sami
02-18-2013, 06:05 PM
LOL , thanks for the back up .

Badr madani
01-21-2021, 09:04 PM
Hi its me elias sami the old one now badr madani .

am 30 now .

do i still look arabid ?

https://i.ibb.co/YRpGQW1/20210118-165349.jpg

Harkonnen
01-21-2021, 09:10 PM
Nice to haff u bak legend! You were gon but never forgotten!

Badr madani
01-21-2021, 09:11 PM
Nice to haff u bak legend! You were gon but never forgotten!

lol i hope am still stylish , but damn a lot of people are banned .

Harkonnen
01-21-2021, 09:16 PM
lol i hope am still stylish , but damn a lot of people are banned .

You still got it bro. Looks like you gained lots of muscle maturity. Eat clen and tren hard!

Badr madani
01-21-2021, 09:20 PM
You still got it bro. Looks like you gained lots of muscle maturity. Eat clen and tren hard!

Yeah am very fat right now . Time to get to a good routine . I had schizophrenia and ocd in 2014 and i started recovering in 2019 . So am ready to at least get back to work.

I would really like me an other classification specially that i wad spot as arabid back then in 2013.

Anyways nice to meet you again and dont forget to classify.
btw dont take profile info in consideration its just for geometrics.

Harkonnen
01-21-2021, 09:34 PM
Fook. You fought BOTH ocd and schizo AND triumphed AND come here to ask classification?

that is not how this works, you triumphed, so you announce your phenotype.

Badr madani
01-21-2021, 09:38 PM
Fook. You fought BOTH ocd and schizo AND triumphed AND come here to ask classification?

that is not how this works, you triumphed, so you announce your phenotype.

i lost confidence in my true pheno. can you help out ?

Harkonnen
01-21-2021, 09:45 PM
You look PANcaucasoid or sumtin

Badr madani
01-21-2021, 10:26 PM
Ok thats one.

Badr madani
01-23-2021, 04:02 PM
You look PANcaucasoid or sumtin

Thanks for the help . I was almost brainwashed by mental illness.