PDA

View Full Version : Serbian savage actions in Kosova!

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Only less than 5% is the serbian population in Kosova, their language is official language in all levels of the country.

helped by Serbia they block streets with rocks and woods terrorizing albanians in their cities and force them to sell their houses.

While serbia brought all military for a small lapidar of albanian minority there, just look what serbs do in Kosovo and nobody touches them.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q730/Donarb/u40uurambiibermitrovicaveriu32466_zps974f6fd6.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q730/Donarb/hedhin-beton_zps63808bfc.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q730/Donarb/rishfaqen-tensionet-serbet-bllokojne-uren-mbi-lumin-iber_zps8cb7860f.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q730/Donarb/Serbet_2_zps45264ba0.jpg

Kosovas government with years try to negotiate with them but they dont accept it, North part of the town of Mitrovica is serbian exterritoriality inside Kosova.

Drawing-slim
01-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Savages.

Khariton
01-23-2013, 01:49 AM
How can you be so brave to Serbia with US, UN, and Jews protecting you? Feel you all no shame? Should be fair to Serbs. If wasn't for US and others there would be no Kosovo.

Pontios
01-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Savages??? This is nothing compared to what Albanians have done to Serbians. Like Khariton said, you have the US protecting you and you are still whining about what Serbians do to you? You are on Serbian land that you stole and you are whining about what they do to you?

These animals right here are the real savages.
fkgHkxIfgBc

You are lucky those are the only things Serbians do to you. Serbians shouldn't leave a single building in Kosovo left standing.

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 01:56 AM
How can you be so brave to Serbia with US, UN, and Jews protecting you? Feel you all no shame? Should be fair to Serbs. If wasn't for US and others there would be no Kosovo.

KLA controlled 45% of Kosovas territory by itself.

'mighty' Russia helped serbs too

USA and Europe improved their mistake done in 1913!

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
Savages??? This is nothing compared to what Albanians have done to Serbians. Like Khariton said, you have the US protecting you and you are still whining about what Serbians do to you? You are on Serbian land that you stole and you are whining about what they do to you?

fkgHkxIfgBc

After all those mascaras that carpatians did to civil albanians this was just a lil ravange, I would have burn all thos orthodox churches and build them again as catholic churches like they were before.

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:00 AM

fkgHkxIfgBc

Are you kidding me? the destruction of a shitty Church, or should i say a useless structure, can be compared to the murder of human beings?
Only in the Apricity.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:01 AM
KLA controlled 45% of Kosovas territory by itself.
Not. Sometimes, OVK would block some police station, but it was all. There was 20+k of OVK, vs 14000 police.

'mighty' Russia helped serbs too
Not.

USA and Europe improved their mistake done in 1913!
They made mistake.

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:02 AM
After all those mascaras that carpatians did to civil albanians this was just a lil ravange, I would have burn all thos orthodox churches and build them again as catholic churches like they were before.

They have all been burned down already. Over 150 churches and monasteries have been burned down and destroyed by Albanians. There is nothing left, and you tell me about some "mascaras that carpatians did to civil albanians".

How about this? You are calling Serbians savages? You are a hypocrite.
bWCF6JFYzuo

iNird
01-23-2013, 02:03 AM

fkgHkxIfgBc

You are lucky those are the only things Serbians do to you. Serbians shouldn't leave a single building in Kosovo left standing.

If this makes us "savages" then what the Serbs did in the 90's makes them demonic. Besides your holy Serbs burned down their fair share of mosques and Catholic Churches. But I guess this isn't so bad compared to the mass killings the Serbs were involved in.

Yes because Kosovo is the only product of Western Interference in the Balkans.

:picard2:

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Are you kidding me? the destruction of a shitty Church, or should i say a useless structure, can be compared to the murder of human beings?
Only in the Apricity.

What part of "OVER 150 CHURCHES AND MONASTERIES WERE DESTROYED" do you not understand? Do you think not even one person died in those churches and monasteries? If they destroyed them do you not think they killed people in the process as well? Or did they let them go? Or did the people of the churches and monasteries peacefully let these animals destroy them without a fight?

Grizzly
01-23-2013, 02:06 AM

There would be no Croatia and Bosnia without the US as well...

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Only in the Apricity.

Pontios is turkish brainwashed religious orthodox, his thoughts=shit!

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:07 AM
They have all been burned down already. Over 150 churches and monasteries have been burned down and destroyed by Albanians. There is nothing left, and you tell me about some "mascaras that carpatians did to civil albanians".

How about this? You are calling Serbians savages? You are a hypocrite.
bWCF6JFYzuo

It's so sad that it got to the point were religion has become such an imporant influence in your life that you view a "holy" building" as more valuable then human lives.
Personally i could care less about those Churches in fact I'm glad they burned them down. Those Churches are not going to be used in Kosovo so what is the point of having them there? to be a constant reminder of the atrocities Serbs committed against them?

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:07 AM
If this makes us "savages" then what the Serbs did in the 90's makes them demonic. Besides your holy Serbs burned down their fair share of mosques and Catholic Churches. But I guess this isn't so bad compared to the mass killings the Serbs were involved in.
This whole mass killings is just propaganda and accepted by the west. They defended their countries like heroes. They didn't invade or steal other's lands like Albanians.

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:09 AM

Why are you taking this personal? Are you going to defend against what I say? Or are you going to start insulting like a 12 year old?

iNird
This whole mass killings is just propaganda and accepted by the west. They defended their countries like heroes. They didn't invade or steal other's lands like Albanians.

Right. Propaganda, Albanians invaders, heroes.

:D

Pontios
It's so sad that it got to the point were religion has become such an imporant influence in your life that you view a "holy" building" as more valuable then human lives.
Personally i could care less about those Churches in fact I'm glad they burned them down. Those Churches are not going to be used in Kosovo so what is the point of having them there? to be a constant reminder of the atrocities Serbs committed against them?

No. To remind those thieves that the land is not theirs and the history of those lands is not theirs either.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:10 AM
There would be no Croatia and Bosnia without the US as well...

http://x.vukajlija.com/var/products/posters/201202/428676/siptari-strumfovi.jpg :bored:

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:10 AM
What part of "OVER 150 CHURCHES AND MONASTERIES WERE DESTROYED" do you not understand? Do you think not even one person died in those churches and monasteries? If they destroyed them do you not think they killed people in the process as well? Or did they let them go? Or did the people of the churches and monasteries peacefully let these animals destroy them without a fight?

I think they were probably incidents were people did die. But if the person was a rational one he wouldn't get himself killed for a building, but i guess we have different mindsets.
The few people that did get killed could now be compared to the thousands of Albanians massacred, over 800 thousand forced to flee, and homes burned?
:rolleyes:

iNird
01-23-2013, 02:11 AM
http://x.vukajlija.com/var/products/posters/201202/428676/siptari-strumfovi.jpg :bored:

We don't abide by the Kosovo constitution here, no Serbian allowed. :D

PS:

Why would Pontios even thank the post? Can you read Serbian our Greco-American friend?

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:11 AM

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4LFvbRIfBnIfXx9gLjAffGXqSEHmno w2SWrEC-2AIw0UHzTRT9so2Db9T

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:13 AM
I think they were probably incidents were people did die. But if the person was a rational one he wouldn't get himself killed for a building, but i guess we have different mindsets.

Yes different mindsets. Different religions. For us, they are martyrs because they died for their religion, but you go and kill others for their religion. Very different mindset. This is the difference of human and savage.

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:13 AM
No. To remind those thieves that the land is not theirs and the history of those lands is not theirs either.

The Churches were not being used. So they served no purpose, therefor i couldn't give less of a shit about their destruction.

Pontios
01-23-2013, 02:14 AM
We don't abide by the Kosovo constitution here, no Serbian allowed. :D

PS:

Why would Pontios even thank the post? Can you read Serbian our Greco-American friend?

I speak multiple languages and I can read Cyrillics. :thumb001:

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:19 AM
Yes different mindsets. Different religions. For us, they are martyrs because they died for their religion, but you go and kill others for their religion. Very different mindset. This is the difference of human and savage.

hahahahha so risking your life for a building that is a martyr to you. Ok got it :D
While i believe save your life because dying for a stupid building will get you no where. This is the difference between rational and irrational mindset.

When did Albanians kill in the name of religion? the last time i checked you guys had quite the experience with that.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:20 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4LFvbRIfBnIfXx9gLjAffGXqSEHmno w2SWrEC-2AIw0UHzTRT9so2Db9T

http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw2404-butthurt_pink.jpg

alb0zfinest
01-23-2013, 02:21 AM
http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw2404-butthurt_pink.jpg

You talking about butthurt? hahahahahhahaha. Dude you really are funny.

Skerdilaid
01-23-2013, 03:23 AM
I takes an animal to understand Serb and Greek mindset.

Comparing few fucking bricks with thousands dead.

Fucking animals.

The Illyrian Warrior
01-23-2013, 12:22 PM

fkgHkxIfgBc

Turkey did the right thing by removing you out of turkey, nobody cant stand religious fanatics esp. orthodox greeks, but in other side we albanians are unlucky dealing with your asian race here :mad:

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 02:32 PM
carpatian servs since 8 century when they came in balkans are the source of crime against humanity

Numenorean
01-23-2013, 02:52 PM
burning religous sites are unforgivable whatever you believe in
me myself is a deist and do not believe any kind of religion but respect peoples beliefs

Don Arb
01-23-2013, 06:30 PM
burning religous sites are unforgivable whatever you believe in
me myself is a deist and do not believe any kind of religion but respect peoples beliefs

:bored:

Gospodine
01-31-2013, 07:20 PM
After all those mascaras that carpatians did to civil albanians

:lol:

Thanks for the hard lulz.

Beware the Serbian Mascara; ethnically-cleanses your eye lashes:
http://www.essence.eu/uploads/tx_cosnovaslider/ILove_Volume-Mascara_opened.png

Don Arb
01-31-2013, 07:31 PM
Gospodine don't you have any kind of nationality?or you agree that all south slavic nations are lame, as lame as it was your country Yugoslavia.
There is nothing worse than being ordinary I mean south slav with out nationality.

Pontios
01-31-2013, 07:40 PM
Turkey did the right thing by removing you out of turkey, nobody cant stand religious fanatics esp. orthodox greeks, but in other side we albanians are unlucky dealing with your asian race here :mad:

Religious fanatics? :lol: If you say so. Your fake country was made because of your religion, and you talk to me about being a religious fanatic?

Asian race? Have you seen a map of the world recently? You do know Greek Empire only touched Asia once with Alexander the Great right? Since when are we an Asian race? At least we know what race we are and where we come from, unlike you Albanians, you can't decide who your ancestors are. Illyrian wannabes.

RussiaPrussia
02-01-2013, 02:30 AM
without russia, serbia, bulgaria and greece albania wouldnt be an indepdent country.

it was russia who helped greece, serbia and bulgaria to get indepdence and than these helped albania and montenegro to get their indepence. Just shows you how thankful albanians are.

Methmatician
02-01-2013, 02:36 AM
and than these helped albania and montenegro to get their indepence. Just shows you how thankful albanians are.

Didn't Serbia (and I think Greece) occupy Albania? And they committed massacres.

RussiaPrussia
02-01-2013, 02:40 AM
Didn't Serbia (and I think Greece) occupy Albania? And they committed massacres.

they helped them to get Independence

Virtuous
02-01-2013, 02:40 AM
:lol:

Thanks for the hard lulz.

Beware the Serbian Mascara; ethnically-cleanses your eye lashes:
http://www.essence.eu/uploads/tx_cosnovaslider/ILove_Volume-Mascara_opened.png

:bowlol:

Skerdilaid
02-01-2013, 03:59 AM
If it was for Russia there would be no Albania today.

Flintlocke
02-01-2013, 11:46 AM
Makes you wonder, with all those churches and mosques and other religious sites burned and looted around the world, that maybe god would at least protest a bit, I mean they're supposed to be his houses right? Why don't this super strong guy come down from the sky and slap those little fuckers around so they don't do these sorts of things? Oh I got an idea, maybe cause it's all fake? Burn them all as far as I'm concerned. I couldn't give a rat's.

Gospodine
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Why don't this super strong guy come down from the sky and slap those little fuckers around so they don't do these sorts of things?

:laugh:

Yeah because God is Vito Corleone. You burn down his church, he sends an earthquake to rattle a few apartment blocks in your capital city and crush some old ladies on the first floor.

You dumbass. Even as a non-religious person I know better than to assume the Abrahamic God is a vengeful being who repays senseless destruction with more senseless destruction.

But hey, this all beyond an Albanian's comprehension. To you people, an eye for an eye is a way of life.

alb0zfinest
02-01-2013, 07:40 PM
:laugh:

Yeah because God is Vito Corleone. You burn down his church, he sends an earthquake to rattle a few apartment blocks in your capital city and crush some old ladies on the first floor.

You dumbass. Even as a non-religious person I know better than to assume the Abrahamic God is a vengeful being who repays senseless destruction with more senseless destruction.
But hey, this all beyond an Albanian's comprehension. To you people, an eye for an eye is a way of life.

Just to qote the bible
"It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them"

Flintlocke
02-01-2013, 08:25 PM
If the stories were true the Abrahamic God has destroyed whole cities and peoples, starting from worldwide floods and continuing to the plagues of Egypt, he has ordered his chosen nomads to slaughter every living thing in Cannan, has blessed cowards and liars and has cursed honest men. This supposed super being has brought destruction for far smaller offenses than people destroying his holy places. Where is he now? Or should it be obvious to folks with room temperature IQ's that this is all Bullshit!