PDA

View Full Version : [Split] Pinguin's Americas vs the (Euro) world

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 12:14 AM
That's yours problem, Twistedmind, you have not much knowledge about our continent's heritage. For instance, you could start studying Nezahualcoyotl and his poetry, all the body of Mayan writing that has been deciphered, the chronicles of the Conquest, The Popol Vuh and the Chilam Balam, and a huge body of scientific studies of the zone. Otherwise, there won't have a base of comparison.
Somehow I strongly doubt that works, even if they are comparable with Greek and Roman, left as much trace in culture of Latin America, as European ones.

Our civilization is Latin American, with a Spanish and Native roots, but also with a strong influence of the United States and other modern superpowers. We are a modern country, which doesn't means we should be considered western; much than Japanese or Chinese are Western.
Hm, United States are European based culturally. (or European centric)

Comparing Greeks with Romans is like comparing pears and apples. Greeks are the roots of western civilization. Romans were just good engineers and jurists.
They left us good thing than nobody should be punished without trial. Also, in Latin literature, many knowledges of ancient Greece were preserved and handed down to Western Europeans. I am Eastern European, and Greek influence here was more direct, but... Romans were not just good ingeneers, Horacio, Cicero.

Americans are Roman lovers, but in our culture Romans are described as the killers of Christ and the persecutors of early Christians. A brutal people.
Persecuted Christians were also Romans, and Greek polytheists were also persecuting Christians. But what would Chruch historian know about it compared with math and physics freak. :D

So don't assume yours knowledge of Greek culture is better than mine.
Since unlike you, I know Ancient Greek, and had Greek philosophy. Red most of Plato's work I will be bold to presume. :picard1:

The important point in here is that your knowledge of Native American cultures is very poor. Respectfully, recognize it, and fix it, before starting an argument.
Point is noboy ever considered it equal to Roman and Greek. And fact how much I know about them is not that rellevant. It is enough for me to know Greek and Roman culture were superior to them.
With all due respect, Incas did not even posses script, and Mayan and Aztec sculptures are not even close to Greek or Roman. Nor we could speak about highly developed philosophy, theories of politics and so on.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Somehow I strongly doubt that works, even if they are comparable with Greek and Roman, left as much trace in culture of Latin America, and European ones.

I doubt about yours knowledge about Latin America very much. You don't know how much influence from the past we have. This is your problem; not ours, anyways.

Hm, United States are European based culturally. (or European centric)

They are the McDonald's culture. They don't love Europe as much as you may believe. They control Europe, so who cares.

Since unlike you, I know Ancient Greek, and had Greek philosophy. Red most of Plato's work I will be bold to presume. :picard1:

Again. You don't read my posts. I know Ancient Greek culture. The problem is that you have no idea about ours culture. So you don't have the right to give an opinion on it.

With all due respect, Incas did not even posses script, and Mayan and Aztec sculptures are not even close to Greek or Roman. Nor we could speak about highly developed philosophy, theories of politics and so on.

Incas lacked writing, for sure, but we have the full history of the Incas from the beginning of the Empire, thanks to chronicles written in the early Conquest. Incas had memory keepers. That's why we know Pachacutec built Machu Picchu. We also have the history of Aztecs that way, and Mayan history is currently been deciphered and we have lot of details already.

You can't compare Mayan art with Greek. It is stupid to compare art of different civilizations and to say, for example, that Italian Renascence art is superior to Medieval Japanese!

And I just said it once, and I am not going to repeat it, that Native American Civilizations compare well with early Eurasian Civilizations, like Egypt, Sumer, Crete, and early India and China. Sure, it can't compare with Classic Greece, and nobody pretends it.

But saying that Europe brought "civilization" to the Americas is simply false.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 12:42 AM
I doubt about yours knowledge about Latin America very much.
This is SPanish subsection acctually.

You don't know how much influence from the past we have. This is your problem; not ours, anyways.

You honestly want me to believe Incan or Aztec influence in your everday life is stronger than Spanish. :picard1:

They are the McDonald's culture. They don't love Europe as much as you may believe. They control Europe, so who cares.
I hate them much more than you will ever. And have absolutley no respect for their culture. :rolleyes:

Again. You don't read my posts. I know Ancient Greek culture. The problem is that you have no idea about ours culture. So you don't have the right to give an opinion on it.
You brought question of Ancient Greek culture here. And in that field, I am expert, in cathegories of this forum at least.

Incas lacked writing, for sure, but we have the full history of the Incas from the beginning of the Empire, thanks to chronicles written in the early Conquest. Incas had memory keepers. That's why we know Pachacutec built Machu Picchu. We also have the history of Aztecs that way, and Mayan history is currently been deciphered and we have lot of details already.
You can't compare Mayan art with Greek. It is stupid to compare art of different civilizations and to say, for example, that Italian Renascence art is superior to Medieval Japanese!

You brought that. My point was, in your everyday life, you are more influenced by Greeks and Romans than Inkas and Mayas.

And I just said it once, and I am not going to repeat it, that Native American Civilizations compare well with early Eurasian Civilizations, like Egypt, Sumer, Crete, and early India and China. Sure, it can't compare with Classic Greece, and nobody pretends it.
You acctually started comparing them with Romans. Who might not be verry original, but at least they transplanted Greek culture.

But saying that Europe brought "civilization" to the Americas is simply false.
I said they spread it. Dont imply something I did not said.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 12:52 AM
This is SPanish subsection acctually.

But you are talking about Latin America, and not Spain.

You honestly want me to believe Incan or Aztec influence in your everday life is stronger than Spanish. :picard1:

The problem is that you don't know Latin America. In the upper Andes the Inca civilization is very much alive, and influences all the region. Even in places like Chile, we have a strong Amerindian influences, mainly in foods, cooking, vocabulary and textiles.

Besides, I bet the influence of the United States is several orders of magnitude stronger than Spanish. Even the Catholic church is in decadence.

I hate them much more than you will ever. And have absolutley no respect for their culture. :rolleyes:

Americans have no respect for Europe whatsoever. And they control the world. Sorry man, in the New World, Europe culture is a hobby for snobs. Something like to study Latin at school to show culture... :picard2:

You brought question of Ancient Greek culture here. And in that field, I am expert, in cathegories of this forum at least.

I already told you I admire ancient Greek culture. In the real world, though, Greek influence is felt mainly in mathematics and science. In the secular world, its influence is very small. Even classics like the Iliad are out of fashion these days.

You brought that. My point was, in your everyday life, you are more influenced by Greeks and Romans than Inkas and Mayas.

A lot more from Americans. However, don't downplay our Incas influence. Sure, we aren't influenced from Mayans because they are as far from here than Europe from India. But the Inca empire appears everywhere in our culture, from foods to words, and to the attitude to our land: the Pachamama.

You acctually started comparing them with Romans. Who might not be verry original, but at least they transplanted Greek culture.

What I said is that Incas build the largest empire in the Americas, comparable in size with the Roman.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 01:00 AM
But you are talking about Latin America, and not Spain.
Yes, and Spanish spread civilisation.

The problem is that you don't know Latin America. In the upper Andes the Inca civilization is very much alive, and influences all the region. Even in places like Chile, we have a strong Amerindian influences, mainly in foods, cooking, vocabulary and textiles.
Even in religious sincretism. :p I know about them going to Roman Catholic sanctuaries to pray to Ancient gods. What I said, I and I still dont think I am wrong. Spanish influence is stronger, especialy among educated people.

Besides, I bet the influence of the United States is several orders of magnitude stronger than Spanish. Even the Catholic church is in decadence.
I also bet that American influence is much more visible in politics and pop culture than in acctual culture.

Americans have no respect for Europe whatsoever. And they control the world. Sorry man, in the New World, Europe culture is a hobby for snobs. Something like to study Latin at school to show culture... :picard2:And in Europe Europe is just place where we live. :picard2: We learn Latin in schools (and Anceint Greek) because we need it, not for snobish puroposes. :picard1:

I already told you I admire ancient Greek culture. In the real world, though, Greek influence is felt mainly in mathematics and science. In the secular world, its influence is very small. Even classics like the Iliad are out of fashion these days.
Acctually, read Plato's and Aristotle's political works. They are still improtnant today. Also Greeks invented philosophy, logic and free thinking.

A lot more from Americans. However, don't downplay our Incas influence. Sure, we aren't influenced from Mayans because they are as far from here than Europe from India. But the Inca empire appears everywhere in our culture, from foods to words, and to the attitude to our land: the Pachamama.I did not said it does not.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Yes, and Spanish spread civilisation.

Spanish didn't. Civilization existed here before them. I have lost a lot of time explaining why not. If you aren't able to understand my point. It doesn't make sense to continue.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 01:05 AM
Spanish didn't. Civilization existed here before them. I have lost a lot of time explaining why not. If you aren't able to understand my point. It doesn't make sense to continue.

Let me repeat my acctual claim. There were three well known civilisations in both Americas (I will not count other less known, but yes I am aware of them). But you cant say civilisation was spread all over continent(s).

pinguino
01-22-2013, 01:08 AM
Acctually, read Plato's and Aristotle's political works.

I have read Plato´s fascist manual: The Republic. Plato was not only a Spartan promoter and proto-nazi. He was also a pedophile. That kind of crap do you want I venerate? Aristotle, although smarter than Plato, and an early scientist, was an elitist. Besides he was completely wrong in Physics and stopped human development for a thousand years with his damn physics.

No thanks. When I think in Greek intelligence, I am thinking in Greek mathematicians and engineers, like Archimedes and Hero of Alexandria. Not on these pathetic phylosophers.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 01:10 AM
Let me repeat my acctual claim. There were three well known civilisations in both Americas (I will not count other less known, but yes I am aware of them). But you cant say civilisation was spread all over continent(s).

Sure. But do you know Spaniards didn't conquest all the continent? They didn't even conquest the actual territory of Latin America! Only half of it :picard1:

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 01:23 AM
Sure. But do you know Spaniards didn't conquest all the continent? They didn't even conquest the actual territory of Latin America! Only half of it :picard1:
Ok, I will add Portugese. Are you statisfied? Than you are left with parts of Chile
and Argentina. :thumb001: But I said Columbus' discovery did caused, as consequence spread of civilisation. Anyway, I am off with historical discussion.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 01:42 AM
Ok, I will add Portugese. Are you statisfied? Than you are left with parts of Chile
and Argentina. :thumb001: But I said Columbus' discovery did caused, as consequence spread of civilisation. Anyway, I am off with historical discussion.

Civilization existed here. Don't use that word anymore. What Columbus and his thugs did was to spread European culture in the Americas. Be precise. Otherwise you describe our continent as a primitive place, which never was. We had cities, roads, civilization, metallurgy, writing, hanging bridges, the best cotton and the best textiles, and the more varied agriculture worldwide. Mexicans even had paper and knew the zero before the Europeans.

It is time Europeans stop telling lies about the importance of theirs civilization, and start to accept the world has several origins. By the way, the most important "European" inventions of the Renaissance aren't really European but came from China: gunpowder, paper, magnetic compass, printing.

And, as I said before, American culture is a lot more important to us today than European.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 01:45 AM
Ok, I will add Portugese. Are you statisfied?

Portuguese only captured the coast of Brasil, in the same way British only captured the East Coast of the U.S. In the Spanish Colonies the situation was the same by the times of Independence.

It is amazing how little Europeans know about us.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 01:52 AM
Civilization existed here. Don't use that word anymore. What Columbus and his thugs did was to spread European culture in the Americas.
Entire continent, or just part of that had civilization?
Ps you are descendabt of those thugs. :picard1:

Be precise. Otherwise you describe our continent as a primitive place, which never was.
It was highly developed by contemporary standards?

We had cities, roads, civilization, metallurgy, writing, hanging bridges, the best cotton and the best textiles, and the more varied agriculture worldwide.

It was relly comparable, with rest of contemporary world. :picard1:

Mexicans even had paper and knew the zero before the Europeans.
:picard1:

It is time Europeans stop telling lies about the importance of theirs civilization, and start to accept the world has several origins.

Nobody said it. But you fell under category of Western (or European-Centric world). You are not really under influence of Japanese civilisation.

By the way, the most important "European" inventions of the Renaissance aren't really European but came from China: gunpowder, paper, magnetic compass, printing.
So what. They did not know to use it to full extant.

And, as I said before, American culture is a lot more important to us today than European.
True words of true Anti-American, and true South American. :D This wa trolling thread, but of different kind.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 02:19 AM
Entire continent, or just part of that had civilization?

Just part. But don't go by the branches. You claimed Europeans brought civilization, and that's is false in absolute terms.

It was highly developed by contemporary standards?

By contemporary standards, Middle Ages Europeans civilization was very primitive, isn't? That comparison is nonsense.

It was relly comparable, with rest of contemporary world. :picard1:

What's the point? You want to excuse the invasion based in technological levels? Besides, the Middle Ages European in average lived less than Africans today, and was almost all analphabets. So, what are you talking about?

Nobody said it. But you fell under category of Western (or European-Centric world). You are not really under influence of Japanese civilisation.

Nope, we are under the influence of ANGLOSAXON civilization, which is alive, specially in the U.S.. European civilization only has a secondary and obsolete development, that now is subsidiary of the U.S.

True words of true Anti-American, and true South American. :D This wa trolling thread, but of different kind.

Certainly, at least you learn something. Latin Americans are afraid, and even hate the U.S., but that doesn't prevent we want to follow theirs civilization lead. Europe is just a museum of forgotten achievements.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 02:29 AM
Just part. But don't go by the branches. You claimed Europeans brought civilization, and that's is false in absolute terms.

Where?

By contemporary standards, Middle Ages Europeans civilization was very primitive, isn't? That comparison is nonsense.

Contemporary=/=modern. :picard1: Contemporary = which belong to same age.

Certainly, at least you learn something. Latin Americans are afraid, and even hate the U.S., but that doesn't prevent we want to follow theirs civilization lead. Europe is just a museum of forgotten achievements.

:picard1: You are realising it is stupid statement. :bored: Latin America is offshot of Europe. And had lot to do before being on same level as museum.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 02:42 AM
:picard1: You are realising it is stupid statement. :bored: Latin America is offshot of Europe. And had lot to do before being on same level as museum.

Unbelievable. First, all Europeans look down into Latin America as a mestizo continent, believing we are inferior to them because that condition.

Next, they get yellows about our love to our local traditions, and they want we love Europe and its culture as if were ours :picard1:

Forget it. For Latin America, Europe is nothing more than a museum, this time full of African and Asian immigrants. We are our own region, with our own tradition, cultures, and expectations. We are the NEW WORLD, you know. Europe is just the past.

And for loving foreign cultures, Latin Americans are first interested in North America as a model, and then as much interested in East Asia than in Europe, if you don't know. Japan is much popular a culture in here than anything from old Europe, and our respect of China is huge.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 02:47 AM
Unbelievable. First, all Europeans look down into Latin America as a mestizo continent, believing we are inferior to them because that condition.

Next, they get yellows about our love to our local traditions, and they want we love Europe and its culture as if were ours :picard1:

Forget it. For Latin America, Europe is nothing more than a museum, this time full of African and Asian immigrants. We are our own region, with our own tradition, cultures, and expectations. We are the NEW WORLD, you know. Europe is just the past.

And for loving foreign cultures, Latin Americans are first interested in North America as a model, and then as much interested in East Asia than in Europe, if you don't know. Japan is much popular a culture in here than anything from old Europe.

you're accusing Europe of being Asian? lol

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Unbelievable. First, all Europeans look down into Latin America as a mestizo country, believing we are inferior to them.
:bored:

Next, they want we love Europe and its culture :picard1:
Not really. You could love whatever you want, just troll less. Now you derailed joke thread :D

Forget it. For Latin America, Europe is nothing more than a museum, this time full of Africans and Asians. We are our own region, with our own tradition, cultures, and expectations. We are the NEW WORLD, you know. Europe is just the past.
Than stay in that NEW WORLD. You are the one goint to Stormfront, and TA not other way arronud. :rolleyes:

And for loving foreign cultures, Latin Americans are first interested in North America, and then as much interested in East Asia than in Europe, if you don't know.
Well, you parading here tells me otherwise.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 02:50 AM
Than stay in that NEW WORLD. You are the one goint to Stormfront, and TA not other way arronud. :rolleyes:

There are so many idiots to fix in this world, it is a long way to go.
And, true, yours trolling derailed.

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 02:53 AM
There are so many idiots to fix in this world, it is a long way to go.
You are world's saviour. What a complex.

And, true, yours trolling derailed.

Just look at title. :picard1:

pinguino
01-22-2013, 02:54 AM
you're accusing Europe of being Asian? lol

Read it again. I just mention Europe today is full of immigrants from other continents. In other words, all that remains there are empty buildings :picard2:

An Example: France.

http://www.eurosoccerfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/france-national-team.jpg

Britain

http://cllrlesterholloway.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/protest2.jpg

Germany

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/25/world/25turkish.xlarge1.jpg

Twistedmind
01-22-2013, 02:56 AM
http://darkness.marinov.net/share/hotlink.jpg

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Read it again. I just mention Europe today is full of immigrants from other continents. In other words, all that remains there are empty buildings :picard2:

thats just stupid, the number of immigrants is nowhere near a majority in europe
:picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2:

Latin America on the other is quite mixed

look I can post pictures of immigrants as well.

Chile

http://www.ilovechile.cl/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/01-Japan-Chile-by-Yuki-Homma.jpg

Mexico

http://www.marion.sa.gov.au/webdata/resources/images/MCC%20The%20Three%20Singing%20Mexicans.jpg

Brazil

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/assets/images/2009/11/02/091102163703_brazil_rio_466_ap.jpg

Argentina

http://blog.repairtheworldnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/DP2.png

RussiaPrussia
01-22-2013, 03:06 AM
Very funny. That's a thesis that has no support in reality. The Solutreans are baloney. It is just another more of those phoney hypothesis of contact with the Americas, so common all over the place.
The real fact is that in ours archeology there is no evidence of Europeans in here before 1000 A.D., when the Norse Leif Ericsson reached Newfoundland.

But as Russian, you would love to know all the natives of the Americas descend from a small group of Siberians.

well that makes you all russians

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Ours is a continent of immigrants. Nothing new.
But is Europe from where came the claim that they are racially superior to the rest, which is pathetic now that is full of foreigners.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:07 AM
well that makes you all russians

Or turks :D

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:08 AM
Ours is a continent of immigrants. Nothing new.
But is Europe from where came the claim that they are racially superior to the rest, which is pathetic now that is full of foreigners.

:picard1::picard2::picard1::picard2:

the people who claim to be racially superior are a minority, at least in the developed parts of europe

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:10 AM
the people who claim to be racially superior are a minority, at least in the developed parts of europe

I agree with that. Europe has changed, after all. :thumb001:

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:12 AM
I agree with that. Europe has changed, after all. :thumb001:

well in the past, some part of Europe were superior but not racially

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:17 AM
well in the past, some part of Europe were superior but not racially

In science, technology, culture and organization. That's for sure, and that's recognized worldwide. However, that's not genetic. Today, the rest of the world has learn yours techniques, like education, science and free market economy, and that's why we are getting even, slowly but continuously.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:22 AM
In science, technology, culture and organization. That's for sure, and that's recognized worldwide. However, that's not genetic. Today, the rest of the world has learn yours techniques, like education, science and free market economy, and that's why we are getting even, slowly but continuously.

Not all of the world has adopted our science, technology and organization skills. and the Most important thing a lot of the world is missing is European Philosophy.
When It comes to education You are adopting our old system, while we are trying to reform it.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:25 AM
and of course its not genetic, Look at barack Obama he's a harward Law professor. According to quite a few surveys most of europe would vote for him (even eastern Europe), clearly showing that europeans are not as racist as you think

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:25 AM
The rest of the world what want is money. We realize that's the only important thing. At last materialism spread globally. Free-Market economy has become a religion, not because we love Milton Freedman, but because attract investors.

The true is the AMERICAN mentality (instead of European) has spread to every corner of the world.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:26 AM
The rest of the world what want is money. We realize that's the only important thing. At last materialism spread globally. Free-Market economy has become a religion, not because we love Milton Freedman, but because attract investors.

The true is the AMERICAN mentality (instead of European) has spread to every corner of the world.

american Mentality is european mentality

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:29 AM
and of course its not genetic, Look at barack Obama he's a harward Law professor. According to quite a few surveys most of europe would vote for him (even eastern Europe), clearly showing that europeans are not as racist as you think

That change is recent, though. And only was achieved after the U.S. domination of Europe after the fall of the Third Reich. For instance, the British empire was the most racist of them all, and the example followed by the Nazis.
Today, it is in fashion in the U.S. and Europe to be racially tolerant, but it is mainly hypocrisy. Women even marry blacks to show in public they are good no-racist people :picard1: But, you know very well the racist gossip goes quite well, like has always been in Europe.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:30 AM
american Mentality is european mentality

Not in your wildest dreams. :picard1:
Americans are proud to be in the New World. They leave chaotic Europe behind. For them, Britain is just a colony more, like many they have around the world.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:32 AM
That change is recent, though. And only was achieved after the U.S. domination of Europe after the fall of the Third Reich. For instance, the British empire was the most racist of them all, and the example followed by the Nazis.
Today, it is in fashion in the U.S. and Europe to be racially tolerant, but it is mainly hypocrisy. Women even marry blacks to show in public they are good no-racist people :picard1: But, you know very well the racist gossip goes quite well, like has always been in Europe.

not racist but ethnic. Europeans make fun and gossip about each other as well, I don't see how this is a purely European trait since this happens in the entire world

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:39 AM
not racist but ethnic. Europeans make fun and gossip about each other as well, I don't see how this is a purely European trait since this happens in the entire world

Do you believe that changing the word "race" by "etnic" will change anything?
Europe is a continent obsessed with racism, and also a continent that keep fighting each other for all its history. If the U.S. hadn't intervened in Europe, I would bet you would still fighting each other... :picard1:

I don't like the the U.S. much, but I must recognize it has contributed a lot to improve this world.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:47 AM
Do you believe that changing the word "race" by "etnic" will change anything?

It broadens the spectrum and I really don't think that saying "the French are shit at war, Poles are plumbers, Japanese/German people are into some kinky shit" is that damaging to Society

Europe is a continent obsessed with racism, and also a continent that keep fighting each other for all its history. If the U.S. hadn't intervened in Europe, I would bet you would still fighting each other... :picard1:

Ever heard of India? if you think European History is filled with war you are quite naive

As I said europeans are nowhere near as racist as you would like them to be

I don't the the U.S. much, but I must recognize it has contributed a lot to improve this world.

Did somebody say Otherwise?

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Not in your wildest dreams. :picard1:
Americans are proud to be in the New World. They leave chaotic Europe behind. For them, Britain is just a colony more, like many they have around the world.

:picard2::picard1::picard2::picard1:

The founding fathers of America were inspired by the Renaissance, lol You moght not like it but it's true. And most americans I know Envy europe and Its rich culture, that is to say if you don't count Hillbillies

pinguino
01-22-2013, 03:55 AM
The founding fathers of America were inspired by the Renaissance, lol You moght not like it but it's true. And most americans I know Envy europe and Its rich culture, that is to say if you don't count Hillbillies

Indeed, some inspiration from Europe they have. But remember that Europeasn were slaves at the time of the American independence :picard2:, so there wasn't much example there. As usual, you forget the example of the Iroquois federation.

On the other hand Europe is a cute museum, that snobs like to visit. Not much else. The future is elsewhere now, in East Asia, North America and in the emerging economies.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 04:09 AM
Indeed, some inspiration from Europe they have. But remember that Europeasn were slaves at the time of the American independence :picard2:, so there wasn't much example there. As usual, you forget the example of the Iroquois federation.

Some? more like a lot. The american Constitution was inspired by European Philosophers. John Locke in particular
Slaves? hardly, more like peasants since the feudal system was still in practice. The only country that ever came close to having slavery was Russia since the Feudal system was incredibly harsh.
Still, Europe was much better of than the rest of the world economically and culturally.

On the other hand Europe is a cute museum, that snobs like to visit. Not much else.
:picard2::picard1::picard2:

yeah a lot of great museums far superior to any other continent, but also a lot of the worlds strongest economies are in Europe and its gonna take a while till they break apart

The future is elsewhere now

correction there is a Future elsewhere now

The future is elsewhere now, in East Asia, North America and in the emerging economies.

LoL eastern Europe is practically made out of emerging economies, some of them are about to become First-world economies. ( Estonia having already done this)

Vasconcelos
01-22-2013, 03:28 PM
The future is

By definition, the future never is anything, because if it were, it would be present.

Xime
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Pingüino, speaking of the above ...
In effect, had great civilizations in Latin America. But ... The civilization in which you live today, came from Europe.
I do not think the pre-Columbian civilization of America, have the level of Roman civilization, perhaps of Egyptian Civilization. I understand the love you have for these cultures, but Native Americans not need roads because not knowing the wheel and had no pack animals. I believe you knows very well those cultures, but I'm sure you don´t know well the Roman civilization. Creeme, no hay color.
Saludos

spaniard69
01-22-2013, 09:40 PM
En mi opinión algunas culturas precolombinas (incas y mayas fundamentalmente) sí alcanzaron en ciertos campos niveles más que reseñables, pero en ningún caso debería establecerse una comparativa con civilizaciones como la civilización grecolatina, a riesgo de caer en el ridículo y de perjudicar a las primeras haciendo palidecer sus logros (que sin duda los tienen) . Los niveles de otras culturas precolombinas en cambio, indígenas del Sur de América (mapuches, tribus del Brasil) o al Norte del actual Mexico apenas iban más allá de lo que puede denominarse una rudimentaria Edad de Piedra cuando llegaron los españoles. En tales casos, sin conocimiento siquiera de escritura no puede hablarse de civilización, estarían pues en un estado de pre-civilización.

Probablemente el principal deficit de las civilizaciones precolombinas es su absoluta dependencia en todos los ambitos culturales a las consideraciones rituales y sobrenaturales. Su conocimiento astronómico por muy desarrollado que fuera es paracientífico, supeditado a ser aplicado a meras funciones religiosas, por ejemplo nunca desarrollaron técnicas de navegación marítima asociadas a astronomía, aplicación casi natural y lógica. La escritura además presenta rasgos arcaicos, no se ha podido desembarazar de su carácter logográfico (en vez de alfabético) lo cúal supone una notable limitación para el desarrollo de pensamiento abstracto o formal que pueda derivar hacia filosofía o ciencia analítica. Con esas trabas intelectuales la evolución del conocimiento necesariamente tuvo que resultar lento y doloroso, impensable es pues que se desarrollaran corrientes de pensamiento crítico, necesarias para el desenvolvimiento y progreso intelectual, al permitir a su vez la difusión de escuelas de pensamiento (en esto dichas civilizaciones se aproximan bastante al modelo oriental de acumulación cultural dando preponderancia a la tradición frente al modelo griego de crítica y escuela (síntesis creativa a partir de la formulación de tesis y sus consiguientes antitesis). En estas culturas no existe un tratamiento sistematizado del saber, se trata de un conocimiento más bien holístico pero en ningún caso enciclopedico. Si existen tratados o estudios analíticos los conocemos gracias a la labor de recopilación y sistematización hecha por los españoles, pues los indigenas desconocían nada que se pareciera remotamente a un libro. Mucho menos algo parecido al modelo de transmisión cultural europeo, que evoluciona desde el "liceo" aristotélico hasta la "Universitas" católica medieval y que estructura el saber en multidisciplinas con sus especifidades relativas, dicho método resultaba del todo desconocido por los indígenas hasta que fue implantado en América por los españoles, suponiendo una revolución notable en la difusión de la cultura no sólo europea sino también indígena. Lo mayor parte de lo que conocemos del mundo precolombino lo sabemos pues a través de la labor llevada a cabo por los estudiosos que llevaron a cabo la sistematización del saber prehispánico en la época colonial, como no podía ser de otro modo.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Some? more like a lot. The american Constitution was inspired by European Philosophers. John Locke in particular
Slaves? hardly, more like peasants since the feudal system was still in practice. The only country that ever came close to having slavery was Russia since the Feudal system was incredibly harsh.
Still, Europe was much better of than the rest of the world economically and culturally.

It may be, but the fact is democracy was impossible at Europe in those times. This project had to be done in the New World. The French Revolution came later and required a lot of killings, because in Europe not all people was considered equal at all.

yeah a lot of great museums far superior to any other continent, but also a lot of the worlds strongest economies are in Europe and its gonna take a while till they break apart

It doesn't look like. The world is catching up, and several of yours "superior" economies are on the verge of going down the toilet. :picard1:

LoL eastern Europe is practically made out of emerging economies, some of them are about to become First-world economies. ( Estonia having already done this)

Sure. It is not difficult to develop countries with one million people :picard1:

pinguino
01-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Pingüino, speaking of the above ...
In effect, had great civilizations in Latin America. But ... The civilization in which you live today, came from Europe.
I do not think the pre-Columbian civilization of America, have the level of Roman civilization, perhaps of Egyptian Civilization. I understand the love you have for these cultures, but Native Americans not need roads because not knowing the wheel and had no pack animals. I believe you knows very well those cultures, but I'm sure you don´t know well the Roman civilization. Creeme, no hay color.
Saludos

Nope. Our current civilization is modeled on the United States
In here we eat a lot more pizzas, burgers and sushi than paelllas or valencian rice :D. Our readings are a lot more "American" than anything else. Not even Catholicism is important now, and we have many atheists. And in music, nobody play "Spanish" music anymore. With respect to roads, you are absolutely wrong. There were roads both in Mesoamerica and in the Andes, that were thousand of km long. Never heard about the Inca road?

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 11:12 PM
It may be, but the fact is democracy was impossible at Europe in those times. This project had to be done in the New World. The French Revolution came later and required a lot of killings, because in Europe not all people was considered equal at all.

did somebody say otherwise?

It doesn't look like.

no actually our museums do look good.

The world is catching up, and several of yours "superior" economies are on the verge of going down the toilet. :picard1:

Have you been watching Russia today? lol greece is not a superior economy, nor is spain or portugal
Italy and Ireland are recovering, even in this stage they are far better of than latin america

Sure. It is not difficult to develop countries with one million people :picard1:
:picard1::picard2::picard1:
actually it is quite difficult since the resources are quite scarce
and FYI there is a lot more people is eastern Europe.

pinguino
01-22-2013, 11:18 PM
Have you been watching Russia today? lol greece is not a superior economy, nor is spain or portugal
Italy and Ireland are recovering, even in this stage they are far better of than latin america

Italy is recovering since WW II :D:D. Ireland has a yo-yo economy. Anyways, the important thing is that in relative terms of worldwide PGB, Europe is going backwards. Each year it has less relative weight. And that's the tendency for the next century. The times when Europe controlled the world economically are over.

Aunt Hilda
01-22-2013, 11:23 PM
Italy is recovering since WW II :D:D.
Italy is a success story, its one of the top 10 world economies :picard1::picard2:

Ireland has a yo-yo economy.

do you know anything about europe? Ireland is like the Silicon Valley of europe

Anyways, the important thing is that in relative terms of worldwide PGB, Europe is going backwards. Each year it has less relative weight. And that's the tendency for the next century. The times when Europe controlled the world economically are over.
nonsense, If anything The EU is recovering, even with such a recent banking crisis, in terms of GDP growth that is,(i have no idea what pgb is but im guessing you meant GDP)

pinguino
01-23-2013, 12:29 AM
Italy is a success story, its one of the top 10 world economies

do you know anything about europe? Ireland is like the Silicon Valley of europe

nonsense, If anything The EU is recovering, even with such a recent banking crisis, in terms of GDP growth that is,(i have no idea what pgb is but im guessing you meant GDP)

Whatever. The fact is that in our region East Asia and North America are a lot more important than Europe, and the relative commerce growth with those regions a lot more than with the Old Continent. Besides some success histories, and same economical catastrophes, Europe growth in anemic, in average.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 12:59 AM
Whatever. The fact is that in our region East Asia and North America are a lot more important than Europe

Europe is quite important and relevant for Asia, North America, Africa
for example The EU buys most of Chinas products. London is one of the major Economic capitals of the world, together with New york and honk Kong.
If you Take the EU as one Country it is the largest Economy in the world

Besides some success histories, and same economical catastrophes, Europe growth in anemic, in average.

nope, The European economies are growing, in average and some countries have an incredible growth rate, while other counties didn't even have a crisis, you really don't know anything about europe

Virtuous
01-23-2013, 01:00 AM
Stop blaming EU and vote for competent Politicians, if you have any.

Xime
01-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Nope. Our current civilization is modeled on the United States
In here we eat a lot more pizzas, burgers and sushi than paelllas or valencian rice :D. Our readings are a lot more "American" than anything else. Not even Catholicism is important now, and we have many atheists. And in music, nobody play "Spanish" music anymore. With respect to roads, you are absolutely wrong. There were roads both in Mesoamerica and in the Andes, that were thousand of km long. Never heard about the Inca road?

Jajajaja, eres la hostia...I did not say that your culture is Spanish. I mean, today is your European civilization and the U.S. is the same. The pizza is Italian and Sushi is Japanese. As wine production in Chile? vineyards remove?
The Spanish influence dominates the Chilean music and dance, and the costumes the influence is remarkable.

http://www.voyagesphotosmanu.com/Complet/images/danza_tradicional_chilena.jpg

Gonna leave their traditions for hip-hop
Chilean cuisine, is also influenced by the Spanish.
You'll have to stop being Chilean, if you do not want any Spanish influence.
Tu tampoco me gustas, pero te advierto...si comes muchas hamburguesas y pizzas vas a enfermar, lo cual tendrías merecido por necio.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:02 AM
nope, The European economies are growing, in average and some countries have an incredible growth rate, while other counties didn't even have a crisis, you really don't know anything about europe

As you can see here, Europe is growing slower than the rest of the world. Which makes sense. Is the European "superiority" in the process of vanishing.

http://www.leftfootforward.org/images/2011/04/Global-average-projected-real-GDP-growth-2011%E2%80%9312.jpg

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:03 AM
As you can see here, Europe is growing slower than the rest of the world. Which makes sense. Is the European "superiority" in the process of vanishing.

http://www.leftfootforward.org/images/2011/04/Global-average-projected-real-GDP-growth-2011%E2%80%9312.jpg
:picard2:
Not really. 1% of 1247 billions is much more than 5% of 21 billion. For example, I have 1000 dollars, and with rate of 2% I earn 20. You have 20 and with rate of 5% you earn 2%.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:04 AM
Gonna leave their traditions for hip-hop
Chilean cuisine, is also influenced by the Spanish.
You'll have to stop being Chilean, if you do not want any Spanish influence.
Tu tampoco me gustas, pero te advierto...si comes muchas hamburguesas y pizzas vas a enfermar, lo cual tendrías merecido por necio.

Chilean cousine by the Spanish? :picard1: Sure, empanadas are Spanish, but humitas, pastel de choclo and many of our foods are native. Besides, cueca comes from Perú :picard1:, and the huaso boots are German :D

Sorry, Manolo, Bullfighting was forbidden in Chile at Independence.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:05 AM

What do you expect? we just had a Banking Crisis, much worse that anywhere else on earth

I really don't think this situation will stay
Europe is quite important and relevant for Asia, North America, Africa
for example The EU buys most of Chinas products. London is one of the major Economic capitals of the world, together with New york and honk Kong.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:05 AM
Not really. 1% of 1247 billions is much more than 5% of 21 billion.

Do you know your country is poorer than some in Latin America? :picard2:

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:08 AM
What do you expect? we just had a Banking Crisis, much worse that anywhere else on earth

Are you going to recover? Or it is the first signal of the end; of going back to reality?

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Do you know your country is poorer than some in Latin America? :picard2:

Do you know, that nobody here lives in stone houses. Nor in dump deponies. Like in entire your continent. ;)
You are most incompetent troll I ever encountered on internet. :bored:

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Are you going to recover?

yeah, we already are recovering

Or it is the first signal of the end;

nope

of going back to reality?

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:10 AM
Do you know, that nobody here lives in stone houses. Nor in dump deponies. Like in entire your continent. ;)
You are most incompetent troll I ever encountered on internet.

Well, we are a poor continent growing and getting rich by the day.
Yours is a rich continent falling down little by little every day.
Sooner or later we will met at the middle.
By the way, Do you know that Brazil is richer than the UK now? :D Times change.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:15 AM
Well, we are a poor continent growing and getting rich by the day.
Yours is a rich continent falling down little by little every day.
Sooner or later we will met at the middle.
I am affraid, you will not see it in your life ;)

It has more population. GDP per capita is not really comparable. Also, life quality is :picard1: More money does not mean anything.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:15 AM

:picard2::picard1:

compare the size of those 2 countries and think really hard if that's something to brag about

our GDP per capita is still Higher, a lot higher

Brazil GDP (nominal) - Per capita $12,788 53rd

UK GDP (nominal) - Per capita $38,591 7th

Virtuous
01-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Can I be proud of my country? Oh yes I can.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/4021/gdp-growth-in-eu-countries-compared-to-same-quarter-previous-year/

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:18 AM
compare the size of those 2 countries and think really hard if that's something to brag about

our GDP per capita is still Higher, a lot higher

A step at the time. Sooner or later we will catch up, and we are a patient people that has been in this job for generations. The Chinese, the Indians, the Latin Americans and all so called Third World Countries are working hard to catch up, and there are already a lot of success.
Well, I know, people in Europe still is not aware of that.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:20 AM
A step at the time. Sooner or later we will catch up, and we are a patient people that has been in this job for generations. The Chinese, the Indians, the Latin Americans and all so called Third World Countries are working hard to catch up, and there are already a lot of success.
Well, I know, people in Europe still is not aware of that.

Honey, we know you are Improving but that doesn't mean europe is Going to fail itself, lol
we are too Big and too important to fail

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:22 AM
A step at the time. Sooner or later we will catch up, and we are a patient people that has been in this job for generations. The Chinese,.
You mean, workers living in 30 flours buildings with no lifts. :thumb001:

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:25 AM
You mean, workers living in 30 flours buildings with no lifts. :thumb001:

Its surprising Pinguino can afford a computer lol :D

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Whatever. The times Europe believed it was the only "civilized" and "developed" region worldwide is over. Competition is hard today and will be tougher in the future.

Be ready to be more humble.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:28 AM
Its surprising Pinguino can afford a computer lol :D

Dear, I have not only 1 computer but 4, a car and a truck, 2 houses and buying a suburban property... It is unbelievable how much money you can make in a country which is developing. Europeans should think about it, if it is worth to keep living in a continent falling down. :D

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:29 AM
Whatever. The times Europe believed it was the only "civilized" and "developed" region worldwide is over.

:picard1::picard1::picard1:

are you talking about the 17th century?

Competition is hard today and will be tougher in the future.

Yeah.... in Eastern europe, you guys don't have the help they get

Be ready to be more humble.

whatever....

Dear, I have not only 1 computer but 4, a car and a truck, 2 houses and buying a suburban property... It is unbelievable how much money you can make in a country which is developing. Europeans should think about it, if it is worth to keep living in a continent falling down. :D
but I much rather have my families Villa near Edinburgh, and make a decent living while Im at it

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:30 AM
Dear, I have not only 1 computer but 4, a car and a truck, 2 houses and buying a suburban property... It is unbelievable how much money you can make in a country which is developing. Europeans should thing about it, if it is worth to keep living in a continent falling down. :D
And, you have so much free time to troll here. :bored: I mean sucessfull business people are usually trolling on anthroforums :D

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:32 AM
And, you have so much free time to troll here. :bored: I mean sucessfull business people are usually trolling on anthroforums :D

Certainly. I am thinking in quitting this forum, simply because it consumes so much time from my writings. By the way, today I am in hollydays so I won't see you guys in some days.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:33 AM
but I much rather have my families Villa near Edinburgh, and make a decent living while Im at it

Too cloudy and depressing weather. Perhaps you should follow Spaniards that are rushing to the New World. :thumb001:

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:34 AM
Certainly. I am thinking in quitting this forum, simply because it consumes so much time from my writings. By the way, today I am in hollydays so I won't see you guys in some days.

You have hollydays, like every day. :D Keep telling fables. :bored:

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:37 AM
Too cloudy and depressing weather.

:picard1::picard1::picard1:

How is the Weather in Edinburgh Cloudy and depressing?

Perhaps you should follow Spaniards that are rushing to the New World. :thumb001:

nah, I'm in no need for a job like a lot of Spaniards are.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:38 AM
You have hollydays, like every day. :D Keep telling fables. :bored:

Not fables at all. You really don't know whom is at the other side of this avatar. For me, is funny to play with low IQ people. Is a hobby. However, I must quit this forum, because consumes so much time. I have to finish a tale I was asked more than a week ago, I must prepare a course for university, I must go to see suburban properties and prepare to go back to work!
I am a working machine, you should realize it by now.

And yes, Chileans these times usually get a lot richer by old age than when they were children. The country is growing fast.

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 01:44 AM
Not fables at all. You really don't know whom is at the other side of this avatar. For me, is funny to play with low IQ people.

:picard1: I did not noticed any exceptionalyy high IQ about you.

However, I must quit this forum, because consumes so much time. I have to finish a tale I was asked more than a week ago, I must prepare a course for university, I must go to see suburban properties and prepare to go back to work!
I see you are rushing to do it. Whole month of mindless trolling.

I am a working machine, you should realize it by now.
Not really, I saw you writting about lot of things, not being competent in single one. It implies lack of serious education. Which implies not really high work ethics. But, on other hand, who really cares about you here. I dont think you are older than 20 years, probably in late teens.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Not really, I saw you writting about lot of things, not being competent in single one. It implies lack of serious education. Which implies not really high work ethics. But, on other hand, who really cares about you here. I dont think you are older than 20 years, probably in late teens.

If you are so smart, then why do you get upset? :picard1: Remember than according to the European racial ladder we are at the bottom, so you shouldn't mind.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 01:58 AM
If you are so smart, then why do you get upset? :picard1: Remember than according to the European racial ladder we are at the bottom, so you shouldn't mind.

where the fuck are you getting this from. TROLL

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:03 AM
where the fuck are you getting this from.

Never heard about Adolf Hitler? The spiritual inspiration of European peoples? Besides, you can find the same idea in Darwin's, the Descent of Man, and, of course, in Herbert Spencer, Francis Galton and other genius

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:04 AM
If you are so smart, then why do you get upset?
Who said I am upset? :picard1: You show quite big level of ignorance on most topics you are starting.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Never heard about Adolf Hitler? The spiritual inspiration of European peoples?

you can not honestly be this stupid, that was 70 years ago, LET IT GO

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:08 AM
Who said I am upset? :picard1: You show quite big level of ignorance on most topics you are starting.

That's what you say. I don't trust your credentials at all.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 02:09 AM

you certainly show a lot of ignorance about contemporary europe

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:10 AM
you can not honestly be this stupid, that was 70 years ago, LET IT GO

Never. Hitler shown the soul of Europe. And afterwards, the Americans rushed to fix it up. In Europe now, you don't follow European ideas, but follow the ones imposed onto you by more developed peoples, like the Americas.

You should pray: thanks Americans, every day.

Just imagine, without them you wouldn't have a chance to stop Hitler. Or do you really believe the UK won by itself? :picard1:

Xime
01-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Chilean cousine by the Spanish? :picard1: Sure, empanadas are Spanish, but humitas, pastel de choclo and many of our foods are native. Besides, cueca comes from Perú :picard1:, and the huaso boots are German :D

Sorry, Manolo, Bullfighting was forbidden in Chile at Independence.

Quersen Vásquez, prestigious Chilean chef.

http://www.chefandhotel.cl/images/Quersen1.jpg
( looks like you machu picchu )

To what extent has influenced the Iberian cuisine in our national dishes?
he says;
"Spanish cuisine is the mother of Chilean cuisine":eek::confused:
Very interesting article.

http://www.cuerpodiplomatico.cl/gastronomia/entrevista-quersen-vasquez.htm

And what about the wine?
there is always someone smarter than you. The vast majority

http://www.masqgolf.es/masqgastronomia/gastronomia-internacional/cocina-espanola-en-usa/

In Chile has never practiced bullfighting :picard1:.but also the Chilean rodeo is animal abuse

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BBN8jWSGEAs/TKYZVo_UeFI/AAAAAAAAAAc/b3Fw-Xtny8w/s1600/rodeo_chileno.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lK6OVBTaHr0/UFMcVA2n-UI/AAAAAAAAAFA/6Jw2lKqj0VU/s1600/Rodeo+chileno+maltrato+animal+tortura+tradicion+de porte+especismo+septiembre.jpg
http://www.kaitieki.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tirado-de-cola.jpg

and what about cockfighting in Chile?
http://youtu.be/zOWGyA84crM

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:16 AM

So? Who is acctually asking your opinion? I am stating mine, and it is obvious you are ignorant.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 02:18 AM
Never. Hitler shown the soul of Europe. And afterwards, the Americans rushed to fix it up. In Europe now, you don't follow European ideas, but follow the ones imposed onto you by more developed peoples, like the Americas.

:picard1::picard1:

so much fail and ignorance

Just imagine, without them you wouldn't have a chance to stop Hitler. Or do you really believe the UK won by itself? :picard1:

:picard2::picard1:

do you even know how WWII came about? troll

Balmung
01-23-2013, 02:20 AM

You should pray: thanks Americans, every day.

LOL Troll confirmed.

American "Ideals" are highly of western origin almost solely, hence the US & Canada being overall better places than any mutt/mestizo/mulatto dump in Latin America who pride their whole culture on having big asses :lol:

I'm sorry, i don't see any country in that continent becoming a Japan. Your culture is too degenerate. Your people would rather leave for greener pastures than support their own country.

Never compare yourselves to East Asians.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:23 AM
LOL Troll confirmed.

American "Ideals" are highly of western origin almost solely, hence the US & Canada being overall better places than any mutt/mestizo/mulatto dump in Latin America who pride their whole culture on having big asses :lol:

I'm sorry, i don't see any country in that continent becoming a Japan. Your culture is too degenerate. Your people would rather leave for greener pastures than support their own country.

Never compare yourselves to East Asians.

Hey Gringo (or Negro? One of both, anyway), why are you so servile with Europeans? After all, Europe is a colony of Uncle Sam, isn't?

By the way, in case we don't get a new Japan, we can still control the U.S. :D:D Demographics show gringo-Americans are becoming a declining "minority".

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:27 AM
In Chile has never practiced bullfighting :picard1:.but also the Chilean rodeo is animal abuse

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_BBN8jWSGEAs/TKYZVo_UeFI/AAAAAAAAAAc/b3Fw-Xtny8w/s1600/rodeo_chileno.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lK6OVBTaHr0/UFMcVA2n-UI/AAAAAAAAAFA/6Jw2lKqj0VU/s1600/Rodeo+chileno+maltrato+animal+tortura+tradicion+de porte+especismo+septiembre.jpg
http://www.kaitieki.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/tirado-de-cola.jpg

Nah! Rodeo is just soccer with cows... where cows are the balloon. Cows are protected by soft pillows, so hardly get hurt. It is more common riders get hurt than cows...

With respect to cockfighting, it isn't legal in here. It is just like in the U.S. or Canada where dog fighting is not legal, but some brute country people practice it anyways.

Balmung
01-23-2013, 02:31 AM
Hey Gringo (or Negro? One of both, anyway), why are you so servile with Europeans? After all, Europe is a colony of Uncle Sam, isn't?

By the way, in case we don't get a new Japan, we can still control the U.S. :D:D Demographics show gringo-Americans are becoming a declining "minority".

Yeah, i'm pretty sure your plot to control the US will work. If your people could only do more than fill up the ghettos & prisons of California & Texas :lol:

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:36 AM
Yeah, i'm pretty sure your plot to control the US will work. If your people could only do more than fill up the ghettos & prisons of California & Texas :lol:

Well, now there is a Mulatto controlling the country and a Latino woman at the supreme court, I am pretty sure the gringos have the days counted. :D
Perhaps, George Bush was the last paleface to control America. Time to move back to Europe for some of you.... pretty sure.

Balmung
01-23-2013, 02:42 AM
Well, now there is a Mulatto controlling the country and a Latino woman at the supreme court, I am pretty sure the gringos have the days counted. :D

Both born raised, and taught in the US. Not some FOB immigrant, who will most likely remain in poverty unless they recieve help from the entertainment industry. Thats always the first scapegoat for poverty folks. Sorry bro, but your average people coming into the states? Well.....Ashkenazi Jews they are not. Your population is not smart enough to control anything lol.

Presidents are puppets, they don't hold all the power. They never did.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:48 AM
Both born raised, and taught in the US.

Sure. You should check the statistics of babies and children in America. You will be surprise than the time of the gringo-men is over :D

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 02:51 AM
Sure. You should check the statistics of babies and children in America. You will be surprise than the time of the gringo-men is over :D

and you accuse us of being racist....troll

Twistedmind
01-23-2013, 02:53 AM
Hm, this was supposed to be encounter of pinwi with nation which holds most influence in Latin America :rotfl2

Balmung
01-23-2013, 02:55 AM

Don't mind that, you will just continue to fill up the ghettos & prisons. Few of you can even afford to make it to the suburbs :lol: The majority of you are being brought up nothing like Obama was. Lets not even pretend you are attending good schools. Your youth mostly fill up the shit public schools. You will go the way of African Americans. Just like they have hovered in the same area for years. You will also.

The fact that you believe an uneducated majority with a degenerate culture can magicaly become intellectual gods, shows just how fucked up your logic is. Proving my point further.

pinguino
01-23-2013, 02:59 AM
Don't mind that, you will just continue to fill up the ghettos & prisons. ...

That's what you think, Superman. There are even Latino companies that hire gringos now. Times change. It was not long ago that you treated Negros like dogs, and now they go to bed with yours girls. Isn't that time change everything?

pinguino
01-23-2013, 03:00 AM
and you accuse us of being racist....troll

I am not racist. If you wannabe one of us, learn our language :p

Balmung
01-23-2013, 03:04 AM
It was not long ago that you treated Negros like dogs, and now they go to bed with yours girls. Isn't that time change?

Lay off the porn man. Most Black, White, & Asian Americans marry their own. Americans are a heavily racialy biased people. Historical reasons have shaped the people in this country forever. We are unlike Latin America, here if you're just a tiny bit black people will call you black, and associate you with being black. As a result, the mixed black person will almost always grow up and marry another black person, just like Obama did.

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 03:05 AM
I am not racist. If you wannabe one of us, learn our language :p

i don't...

pinguino
01-23-2013, 03:09 AM
As a result, the mixed black person will almost always grow up and marry another black person, just like Obama did.

That's why you are becoming a shrinking minority. Now you are reaching the point of no return. And with smaller numbers you will become foreigners in your own country. Congrats. Yours segregation ideas backfired. :picard1:

Balmung
01-23-2013, 03:12 AM
That's why you are becoming a shrinking minority. Now you are reaching the point of no return. And with smaller numbers you will become foreigners in your own country. Congrats. Yours segregation ideas backfired. :picard1:

You make no sense at all. Continuing to prove my point. You can't control anything, you fail at simple logic. Stop making this about Black Americans or White Americans anyway. This is about you and your stagnant people filling up the ghettos & prisons of America. You said you were going to control the country, i'm waiting on you to explain to me how with a general uneducated population. Your people don't even make up a good percentage of doctors. How the fuck are you going to control shit? lol

pinguino
01-23-2013, 03:15 AM
You make no sense at all. Continuing to prove my point. You can't control anything, you fail at simple logic lol.

Ah.. Control. Control the Middle East. Control and destroy Afghanistan. Control is all what call the attention to Yankees. Just remember that everywhere, the lemma is "Yankee go home"... even in Mars.

http://www.themoralliberal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Martians-Yankee-Go-Home.jpg

Balmung
01-23-2013, 03:21 AM
Watch out Jews, the end of your reign is nigh. The new intellectual prowess is here!

http://www.tennessean.com/includes/publicus/projects/projects04/paper/photos/BigPhoto_01.jpghttp://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/file/n4028709/OVERCROWDED_JAIL.jpg

:lol:

pinguino
01-23-2013, 03:59 AM
Watch out Jews, the end of your reign is nigh. The new intellectual prowess is here!

:lol:

Don't you like our plan to get rid of criminals... shipping them to the US?

Heart of Oak
01-23-2013, 10:56 AM
first man in america and first man in space = slavs

i guess it makes sense

Rubbish...:tongue

Xime
01-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Nah! Rodeo is just soccer with cows... where cows are the balloon. Cows are protected by soft pillows, so hardly get hurt. It is more common riders get hurt than cows...

With respect to cockfighting, it isn't legal in here. It is just like in the U.S. or Canada where dog fighting is not legal, but some brute country people practice it anyways.

But you're idiot?
A fight between two riders and a small cow, previously cut his horns, is brutally beaten and if the cow flee, electric current is applied behind the ears. After the torture, cow dies in slaughterhouses. Not only defending him so dare to criticize other cultures. Fight with a Miura bull with their horns, cowards!!

With this, men and horses not survive
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556273_328151747255725_773864962_n.jpg

Smaug
01-23-2013, 08:24 PM

It only happened because I am here to make things work properly, and I am a Brazilian of British descent 8D

Aunt Hilda
01-23-2013, 10:08 PM
But you're idiot?
A fight between two riders and a small cow, previously cut his horns, is brutally beaten and if the cow flee, electric current is applied behind the ears. After the torture, cow dies in slaughterhouses. Not only defending him so dare to criticize other cultures. Fight with a Miura bull with their horns, cowards!!

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556273_328151747255725_773864962_n.jpg

that is just brutal

Heart of Oak
01-24-2013, 11:29 AM
But you're idiot?

they also stab the animal, behind the ear with a roset contaning a drug to make it even more dosile...

pinguino
01-27-2013, 04:17 AM
But you're idiot?
A fight between two riders and a small cow, previously cut his horns, is brutally beaten and if the cow flee, electric current is applied behind the ears. After the torture, cow dies in slaughterhouses. ...

Give me a break.
The "small cow" is hardly pushed against the wall. And there is protections for them as well. I have been all an afternoon waiting for a single stop, once, and none happened :picard1:
American rodeo is a lot harder to animals than ours. And you can't compare that to the savage show of bullfighting.

Albion
01-27-2013, 12:55 PM
Christ Pinguino, if I get any valid excuse to ban you I will. I can't ban you for rudeness and propaganda despite the temptation as it would be an abuse of my position. A few Mods are pissed off with you though, set a foot wrong and you're out. No one will cry when you're gone.

pinguino
01-27-2013, 03:25 PM
Christ Pinguino, if I get any valid excuse to ban you I will. I can't ban you for rudeness and propaganda despite the temptation as it would be an abuse of my position. A few Mods are pissed off with you though, set a foot wrong and you're out. No one will cry when you're gone.

Why do you get upset? For saying a different opinion? For saying what I believe about bullfighting? mine is not the rudest in the forum at all. Besides, I represent the opinion of some people in South America, after all.

Albion
01-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Why do you get upset? For saying a different opinion? For saying what I believe about bullfighting? mine is not the rudest in the forum at all. Besides, I represent the opinion of some people in South America, after all.

You're rude and spread BS propaganda and have the worst attitude of any member on here.

Virtuous
01-27-2013, 05:44 PM
Rubbish...:tongue

First man in Space was indeed comrade Yuri Gagarin.

http://movingimages.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/yuri-gagarin-first-day-cover1.jpg?w=780

pinguino
01-28-2013, 01:37 AM
You're rude and spread BS propaganda and have the worst attitude of any member on here.

Rude? Baloney. I am not more rude that people that use words like "mongrels", "inferiors", "sudacas" and other on the same style.

Aunt Hilda
01-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Rude? Baloney. I am not more rude that people that use words like "mongrels", "inferiors", "sudacas" and other on the same style.

yet you are the one who keeps bringing up those terms not us