PDA

View Full Version : Waffen-SS/Wehrmacht fitness regimen

EagleAtHeart
01-24-2013, 05:00 AM
Anyone know what it was?

All I can glean from my research is that they did lots of 100 meter sprints, gymnastics, shot-put, Boxing, and swimming.

That seems pretty modern, because I know MMA fighter Georges St. Pierre does a lot of sprints and cross trains in gymnastics because he says that increases his explosive power. He also swims a lot to increase his anaerobic capacity.

EagleAtHeart
01-24-2013, 05:13 AM
'In our eyes the German youth of the future must be slim and slender, swift as the greyhound, tough as leather, and hard as Krupp steel." - A.Hitler

They seemed to train in the same methods as the best athlete in the world does

GDLQyM81eYw

Add in Pervitin (Methamphetamine) and D-IX (Methamphetamine, cocaine, Oxycontin) and a Kamikaze like loyalty to the Reich, it's no wonder they were so fierce.

Too bad they didn't have steroids at that type.

7eleven
01-24-2013, 05:15 AM
They were a group of elite tricksters and thugs who took turns sticking dildos into each others asses.

Lemon Kush
01-24-2013, 05:18 AM
I don't know but I heard Hitler injected his soldiers with methamphetamine to raise their spirits, increase their energy and stamina, and make them more alert.

EagleAtHeart
01-24-2013, 06:02 AM
I don't know but I heard Hitler injected his soldiers with methamphetamine to raise their spirits, increase their energy and stamina, and make them more alert.

Pervitin, i.e. speed. He also had it injected to deal with his Parkinson's Disease... which was a revolutionary therapy, as stimulants to treat Parkinson's wasn't again used until the 60's

EagleAtHeart
01-24-2013, 06:03 AM
They were a group of elite tricksters and thugs who took turns sticking dildos into each others asses.

Yet, in the midst of that they still found time to nearly eliminate your entire race and almost conquer the world.

Philo
01-25-2013, 06:29 AM
Yet, in the midst of that they still found time to nearly eliminate your entire race and almost conquer the world.

ALMOST. ALMOST...:thumb001:
There's no such thing as jewish race btw.

7eleven
01-25-2013, 06:29 AM

Jewish isnt a race you dumb fuck trailer trash.

Arrow Cross
01-25-2013, 07:43 AM
Jewish isnt a race you dumb fuck trailer trash.

Oh, look who's talking. http://i48.tinypic.com/206fux1.gif