PDA

View Full Version : Exchange student beaten in bus

Lobotomist
01-25-2013, 02:26 PM
Exchange student, Nick Townsell from the U.S., got a shocking experience in a bus towards Nørreport Station in Copenhagen. Four boys with ethnic origin than Danish surrounded the 20-year-old American with punches and kicks.

It was probably because of Nick Townsells Asian ancestry, he was attacked.
The four boys started commenting about his appearance. They shouted "chinese boy" and "nihau". The exchange student didn't understand what was going on. He did understand the message, when the boys gestured by making slanted eyes. The verbal assaults became more and more heated, and they started beating him.

Translated directly from GT.

VIDEO:
buW35kEN6jQ

SUSPECTS:
http://i2-images1.tv2net.dk/s/30/35730030-3400e124aa1abf7580fb3e86d0dfdcfa.jpeg

King Claus
01-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Moslims never respect others, i find chinese and japanese the most respectfull foreigners of all.

Incal
01-26-2013, 02:55 AM
Fucking muslims. Why not 1 on 1?

Scholarios
01-26-2013, 03:03 AM
of course this happens and on Asian media it comes back "Danish people are racist against Asians"

Methmatician
01-26-2013, 07:14 AM
lol, people think they're Muslims :D

Dengizik
01-26-2013, 07:21 AM
Blame on the Muslims.

SkyBurn
01-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Poor kid. Racism at work.

EagleAtHeart
01-26-2013, 07:47 AM
These parasites travel in groups like hyenas picking off anyone that seems weak. Elderly, socially awkward, etc. I see it on an almost daily basis.

They can sense your body language and size you up, then attack without a warning.

You have to stand up to these creatures, then they cower like the spineless cowards they are. I remember getting jumped by two Arabs at the gym one time. I was minding my own business listing to my headphones and doing my workout until they confronted me. Unbeknownst to them, I'm a trained fighter and lashed back. One shoved me then I hit him and the other ran away lol seriously The one I hit turtled on the ground screaming like a child for me to stop, but I just kept punching until he was a bloody unconscious mess.

Anywho, the moral of the story is: Animals only respect power and force, you show any weakness and it just encourages them. People need to start standing up to them... otherwise, it will just emboldened them.

RussiaPrussia
01-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Moslims never respect others, i find chinese

its because they are just a view in your country if they start to build their china towns they are just as bad as blacks or muslims as they are heavily ethnocentric. Same is for koreans. Only japanese are friendly towards europeans and european culture.

EagleAtHeart
01-26-2013, 08:14 AM
its because they are just a view in your country if they start to build their china towns they are just as bad as blacks or muslims as they are heavily ethnocentric. Same is for koreans. Only japanese are friendly towards europeans and european culture.

True. They're like roaches here. Same miserable robotic personalities, all hate white people (yet love our technology and living off us like parasites), etc They may be less violent than Arabs or Blacks, but still have no place in Western Civilization.

Scholarios
01-26-2013, 09:27 AM
But the Chinese are not the same as others. They are ethnocentric but they keep to themselves, like Koreans. They are loud and sometimes annoying, but if some Chinese behaved like the Muslims in this video, it would be a great shame to his family.