PDA

View Full Version : Turkish World Forms Joint Military Unit

MfA_
01-26-2013, 09:52 AM
http://www.abload.de/img/img_606x341_turkey-mi28c5o.jpg

The name of the unit the foundations of which have been laid in Turkey is Eurasian Military Status Law Enforcement Agency.

The agency held its first meeting in Azerbaijan.

The foundations of the agency were laid in Turkey. It was decided in Ankara in 2011 to form Eurasian Military Status Law Enforcement Agency.

The agency that will be an alternative to European and Mediterranean Gendarmerie and Military Status Law Enforcement Agency, held its first meeting in Baku.

The meeting was attended by military officials from Turkey, Azerbaijan and Kyrgyzstan.

Turkey was represented at the meeting by the commander of the Gendarmerie Bekir Kalyoncu.

Mongolia's commander of the Gendarmerie could not attend the meeting due to adverse weather conditions.

The establishment of Eurasian Military Status Law Enforcement Agency was officially declared at the meeting.

The aim of the agency is to strengthen military cooperation between the Turkish speaking Republics.

The headquarters of the agency will be in Ankara.
TRT (http://www.trt-world.com/trtworld/en/newsDetail.aspx?HaberKodu=b379634f-18c5-4fdc-8334-00619fbee5d1)

Albion
01-26-2013, 09:57 AM
3 Turkic countries and they haven't even achieved anything yet. BTW, this is obviously giving America influence in Central Asia via Turkey, Russia will try and sabotage this.

Serpent Mist
01-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Great, now what they should do is standardise terminology which could be the foundations for a common Turkic language.

Turkophagos
01-27-2013, 02:15 PM
More targets for Russian nukes, I approve.

Dengizik
01-27-2013, 07:41 PM
More targets for Russian nukes, I approve.

Dont worry my little Greek friend. Russia wont be enough to save your asses this time.

Permafrost
01-27-2013, 07:56 PM
A terrifying sight for the world's duck population :(

Pontios
01-27-2013, 08:00 PM
Dont worry my little Greek friend. Russia wont be enough to save your asses this time.

Even without Russia, we won't have a problem reaching even Trapezounta, Pontos. :thumb001:

Don't worry about us, we will make it alright. :D

Dengizik
01-27-2013, 08:04 PM
Even without Russia, we won't have a problem reaching even Trapezounta, Pontos. :thumb001:

Don't worry about us, we will make it alright. :D

What is your plan for this? xD

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/150637_525652990788362_1473900167_n.jpg

Il Principe
01-27-2013, 08:14 PM
I hope that was figuratively meant.

But it probably is not, knowing the history of the Ottoman Empire and its predilection for male-on-male rape.

Dengizik
01-27-2013, 08:15 PM
I hope that was figuratively meant.

But it probably is not, knowing the history of the Ottoman Empire and its predilection for male-on-male rape.

Wait for your turn.

Il Principe
01-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Wait for your turn.
Sorry, I'm not into Turkish men. Urgh.

Il Principe
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
I can't say my sexual preference lies in this way:

http://www.faceoftomorrow.com/images/posters/city-poster-a-ankara.jpg

Dengizik
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
knowing the history of the Ottoman Empire and its predilection for male-on-male rape.

Sorry, I'm not into Turkish men. Urgh.

Wise words from someone interested for rapes in ottoman empire.

Il Principe
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Wise words from someone interested for rapes in ottoman empire.
I'm interested in history in general, as you might have seen in my other posts, not only in the Ottoman-rape part. I first came across this when reading the history of the Balkans under Ottoman occupation, in fact.

I'll forgive you because you are 18 - but you should know that someone bringing up the topic of rape doesn't automatically mean that "he wants 2 be rayp, omg".

(I'm not saying that wartime rape of other men is something only Turks have ever done. The Greeks and Persians were also famous for it, and the Japanese did it as recently as WW2.)

Albion
01-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Great, now what they should do is standardise terminology which could be the foundations for a common Turkic language.

This is a terrible idea, there is no need to destroy the Turkic languages by combining them into one.