PDA

View Full Version : Homeland of the Circassians

Hoca
01-26-2013, 11:00 AM
Circassians or Cherkess are a North Caucasian ethnic group who were displaced in the course of the Russian conquest of the Caucasus in the 19th century, especially after the Russian–Circassian War of 1862.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Expulsion_map_of_the_Circassians_in_19th_century.P NG/350px-Expulsion_map_of_the_Circassians_in_19th_century.P NG

I have few questions.

What ancestry are Circassians?

Where is their homeland?

How do pure Circassian look like?

Why is the so-called Armenian genocide remembered but not the Circassian genocide?

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 11:11 AM
what does this have to do with Turkey?

Szegedist
01-26-2013, 11:13 AM
The Adyghe(Circassians) people originate in the North Caucasus region, an area they are believed to have occupied as early as the Stone Age period, with traces of them dating back as far as 8000 BC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adyghe_people#Origins

So the land they have been ethnically cleansed of is the land they have been living in for thousands of years and where they originated.

Hoca
01-26-2013, 11:14 AM
what does this have to do with Turkey?

90% of Circassians live in Turkey. Look at the map dummy.

Illancha
01-26-2013, 11:24 AM
Circassians are indigenious people of the North Caucasus, along with Chechens, Ingush, Georgians and some Dagestani people. I personally believe that none of those people have an 'origin' or at least no origin that we can trace today since they date several millenia back (around 9000-8000 BC).

All Circassians are collectively known Adyghe which is the name they call themselves. They occupy the area in the North-Western region of the Caucasus. Today they are divided into three republics: Kabarday, Cherkessia and Adygea. However, the ancient boundaries of Circassian territory were vastly different.

Pure Circassians are undoubtedly white. In fact I would argue whiter than the vast majority of Europeans. Although they usually have darker hair (black, brown), but light hair is not an uncommon sight at all. Mongoloid features are distinctly visible among some Circassians and this is due to the fact that there was significant mixing with the invading Mongol and Timurid hordes in some regions. There is also mixing nowadays between the Circassian disapora and their respective country.

Regarding your last question, why is the Chechen-Ingush Genocide not remembered? In fact, even the Armenian one receives very little attention, despite them all being on par with the Holocaust.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 11:25 AM
90% of Circassians live in Turkey. Look at the map dummy.

together with bosniaks and albanians they make you look more european,but they are not turkish

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 03:34 PM
A lot of people have (partial) Circassian ancestry in Turkey, go ask them if are Turkish or not:rolleyes:

Szegedist
01-26-2013, 03:49 PM
The Circassians are famous for their women, and I think them, and the other Caucasus peoples have one of the most beautiful cultures in the world, which must be 100% preserved.

Hoca
01-26-2013, 04:02 PM
A lot of people have (partial) Circassian ancestry in Turkey, go ask them if are Turkish or not:rolleyes:

I have Circassian ancestry from both my mothers and fathers side. They are hardcore pan-Turkist. In the struggle of Turkish independence with Ataturk as the leader, Circassians were the tip of the spear when fighting and kicking out the Greeks. After the victory Ataturk had so much respect for the Circassians, he started to wear their hat. Here is a picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/Atat%C3%BCrk.jpg/250px-Atat%C3%BCrk.jpg

Here is the picture of a wannabe:

http://img.scoop.it/m-VIhPV1QYkG9q0VGAIOGjl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVaiQDB_Rd1 H6kmuBWtceBJ

Hoca
01-26-2013, 04:03 PM
The Circassians are famous for their women, and I think them, and the other Caucasus peoples have one of the most beautiful cultures in the world, which must be 100% preserved.

What do you know about their culture?

rashka
01-26-2013, 04:47 PM
I think the proper name is Cherkez? Does it mean something or is it a name given to them by other people?

Illancha
01-26-2013, 04:50 PM
I think the proper name is Cherkez? Does it mean something or is it a name given to them by other people?
No it is a name given to them by others.
They call themselves Adyghe.

Atté "height" to signify a mountaineer or a highlander, and ghéi "sea", signifying "a people dwelling and inhabiting a mountainous country, a region near the sea coast, or between two seas".

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 07:30 PM
In Bosnia we have had many cerkes people before,now most of them are assimilated,we have the last name Cerkez,,,,for example one of our famous models is Cerkez

both Cerkez and Cerkezovic is common

Azalea
01-26-2013, 07:36 PM
^Aah that explains why you are whiter than Albanians!

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Actally Albanians had more of them than we:thumb001:

Hayalet
01-26-2013, 07:39 PM
together with bosniaks and albanians they make you look more european,but they are not turkish
Circassians are as equidistant from Europe as Turks in global, West Eurasian and European genetic plots.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 07:39 PM
Vildana and Sarah Cerkez,a bosnian model with her mom

http://www.azramag.ba/thumb.php?src=files//sarah__8_web_187594891.jpg&size=article_medium&w=640&h=400&zc=1

Hoca
01-26-2013, 07:45 PM
Vildana and Sarah Cerkez,a bosnian model with her mom

http://www.azramag.ba/thumb.php?src=files//sarah__8_web_187594891.jpg&size=article_medium&w=640&h=400&zc=1
wow, stunning.

legolasbozo
01-26-2013, 08:06 PM

if the case is being european, whereas for me it is not, don't worry ancient anatolian folks were the pure one and we have admixture of those.

Ebrel
01-26-2013, 08:11 PM
There is another Bosnian model with the surname Čerkezović (Amra).

http://s9.postimage.org/gkaw3fmj3/image.jpg

SKYNET
01-26-2013, 08:12 PM
Circassians belong to the Dene-Caucasian family, they are not turks.

Hoca
01-26-2013, 08:41 PM
Circassians belong to the Dene-Caucasian family, they are not turks.

Most of Circassian are in Anatolia now and 90% of Circassian population of the world today are Turks. There there.

SKYNET
01-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Most of Circassian are in Anatolia now and 90% of Circassian population of the world today are Turks. There there.

you are a genius :picard1:

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:00 PM
you are a genius :picard1:

Turkey 3,000,000 - 7,000,000
Russia 712,000
Syria 100,000
Jordan 170,000
Germany 40,000
Libya 35,000
Iraq 30,000
United States 25,000
Israel 3,595
Ukraine 1,010
Bulgaria 573
Netherlands 500

Well most do live in Turkey and identify as Turkish:confused:

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:03 PM
Russia 712,000
Syria 100,000
Jordan 170,000
Germany 40,000
Libya 35,000
Iraq 30,000
United States 25,000
Israel 3,595
Ukraine 1,010
Bulgaria 573
Netherlands 500

more people with bosniak ancestry live in Turkey than Bosnia,does it make us turish? no

The ones that identify as turkish are not circassian simply

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:05 PM
more people with bosniak ancestry live in Turkey than Bosnia,does it make us turish? no

No you are not Turkish.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:07 PM
No you are not Turkish.

exactly

neither are cricassian

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:08 PM
exactly

neither are cricassian

They are.

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:10 PM
exactly

neither are cricassian

The ones in Turkey are, just like the Turks that have Bosnian ancestry. Like I say, go ask them. I know plenty of them so I already know the answer.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:13 PM
The ones in Turkey are, just like the Turks that have Bosnian ancestry. Like I say, go ask them. I know plenty of them so I already know the answer.

the ones that are turkish cant be circassian or bosnian,they are turkish

bosanians are bosnian,cricassian are circassian

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:14 PM

Then there are no Bosnians or Circassians in Turkey.

Hayalet
01-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Turks that happen to have some Circassian descent are Turks, not Circassians. Circassians themselves aren't Turkish. There are Germans of Polish descent, but that doesn't make Poles German.

Hurrem sultana
Then there are no Bosnians or Circassians in Turkey.

There are,new immigrants

Hurrem sultana
Turks that happen to have some Circassian descent are Turks, not Circassians. Circassians themselves aren't Turkish. There are Germans of Polish descent, but that doesn't make Poles German.

haha cant believe we have to explain this:picard1::thumb001:

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:17 PM
There are,new immigrants

I don't think there are that many new Bosnian and Circassian immigrants in Turkey but they would be not Turkish (yet).

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:19 PM

No, it is not like that with Circassians. Circassians lost their land and Turks provided a home for them in Anatolia. They got deported and massacred by Russians. The ones who fled, come to Turkey and accepted Turkish nationality as a people.

Illancha
01-26-2013, 09:20 PM
Circassians have assimilated to a large degree, but still a Circassian is not a Turk.

The reason some Circassians would identify as Turkish is because it was forcibly beaten into them with Pan-Turkism.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:21 PM
No, it is not like that with Circassians. Circassians lost their land and Turks provided a home for them in Anatolia. They got deported and massacred by Russians. The ones who fled, come to Turkey and accepted Turkish nationality as a people.

:rolleyes::picard1:

read what Altay said

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:22 PM

They come from former turkic lands anyway so for them was just coming home.

Illancha
01-26-2013, 09:24 PM
Next you're going to say Chechens are Turkic as well?

Oh dear.

There's nothing Turkic about us or Circassians.

Hurrem sultana

circassian are not turkic

Hoca
:rolleyes::picard1:

read what Altay said

I read what he said. Poles didn't loose their country such as the Circassians did. If you like it or not, their national identity got absorbed by Turkish nation because we accepted them after Russian deported them/killed them.

Some guy above me said, they are Turks because we forced them too. This is regular nonsense to blame Turks. They won't blame Russians that massacred and deported Circassians but Turks who accepted them and provided them a home. Disgusting logic.

circassian are not turkic

But they are Turks. Not Turkic.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:26 PM
I read what he said. Poles didn't loose their country such as the Circassians did. If you like it or not, their national identity got absorbed by Turkish nation because we accepted them after Russian deported them/killed them.

Some guy above me said, they are Turks because we forced them too. This is regular nonsense to blame Turks. They won't blame Russians that massacred and deported Circassians but Turks who accepted them and provided them a home.

But they are Turks

kurds have no nation yet they are kurds not turks or arabs:bored:

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:26 PM
Circassians have assimilated to a large degree, but still a Circassian is not a Turk.

The reason some Circassians would identify as Turkish is because it was forcibly beaten into them with Pan-Turkism.

Çerkez have not assimilated, they make what is now Turkish, that is a big difference. Like I say they come from former turkic lands so they are one of the last ones to arrive. Oh and they make very good pan-Turks:)

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:28 PM
kurds have no nation yet they are kurds not turks or arabs:bored:

Don't blame me why 99% of Circassians call themselves Turks. Just go and ask a Circassian whether or not they are Turks or not. You will get a straight and clear answer. If you persist they are not Turks, they might hurt your feelings.

I already explained the background of this but if you don't want to listen and keep believing what you want. You are free to do so but one thing you should know. I have inside information while you talk as an outsider.

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:29 PM
Next you're going to say Chechens are Turkic as well?

Oh dear.

There's nothing Turkic about us or Circassians.

I am taking about Turks in Turkey with Circassian ancestry. I didn't talk about you.

My mom always makes this for new year:thumb001:

http://turkishcuisine.nl/wp-content/uploads/turkish_cerkez_tavugu_chick-540x417.jpg

Illancha
01-26-2013, 09:30 PM

Some guy above me said, they are Turks because we forced them too. This is regular nonsense to blame Turks. They won't blame Russians that massacred and deported Circassians but Turks who accepted them and provided them a home. Disgusting logic.

But they are Turks. Not Turkic.
Actually I blame both of you because both the Ottoman and Russian Empire played around with our nations and used us as cannon fodder to achieve their goals. The greater part of the blame does fall on Russia, but the Ottoman Empire was no angel. Do you have any idea how the Circassians got to Turkey? Do you have any idea how they were treated when they got there? Do you have any idea about the secret deals made between the Russian and Ottoman Empire regarding Caucasian nations?
Read this book (http://www.circassiannation.org/bagrat%20shinkuba%20-%20the%20last%20of%20the%20departed.pdf), it might open your eyes.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:30 PM
Don't blame me why 99% of Circassians call themselves Turks. Just go and ask a Circassian whether or not they are Turks or not. You will get a straight and clear answer. If you persist they are not Turks, they might hurt your feelings.

Of course those in Turkey are turks,but it does not make circassians turkish

since there still are in Russia circassian,one day they maybe will get their country:thumb001:

SKYNET
01-26-2013, 09:31 PM
Russia 712,000
Syria 100,000
Jordan 170,000
Germany 40,000
Libya 35,000
Iraq 30,000
United States 25,000
Israel 3,595
Ukraine 1,010
Bulgaria 573
Netherlands 500

your text that includes an arithmetic sequence with a lot of the useless letters and your confused smile has nothing to do with the current discussion, otherwise explain me please in details why? If you are sure of yourself that the circassians are indeed a turks, then let me say one thing please.. meskhetian turks who live in Georgia aren't turks, they are georgians right?

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:31 PM
I am taking about Turks in Turkey with Circassian ancestry. I didn't talk about you.

My mom always makes this for new year:thumb001:

http://turkishcuisine.nl/wp-content/uploads/turkish_cerkez_tavugu_chick-540x417.jpg

that does not look nice,is it keske maybe:eek:

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:33 PM
Of course those in Turkey are turks,but it does not make circassians turkish

since there still are in Russia circassian,one day they maybe will get their country:thumb001:

Yes, we agree on that. But don't forget 90% of Circassians live within Turkey and are TURKS! We have the biggest share ;)

Actually I blame both of you because both the Ottoman and Russian Empire played around with our nations and used us as cannon fodder to achieve their goals. The greater part of the blame does fall on Russia, but the Ottoman Empire was no angel. Do you have any idea how the Circassians got to Turkey? Do you have any idea how they were treated when they got there? Do you have any idea about the secret deals made between the Russian and Ottoman Empire regarding Caucasian nations?
Read this book (http://www.circassiannation.org/bagrat%20shinkuba%20-%20the%20last%20of%20the%20departed.pdf), it might open your eyes.

But that is non of your business to be honest :) 90% of Circassians are Turks and it is their suffering and loss that they lost their country to the Russians. Georgians or whereever you are from are outsiders in this issue.

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:35 PM
that does not look nice,is it keske maybe:eek:

It's a Circassian chicken dish (Çerkez tavuğu)

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 09:36 PM
It's a Circassian chicken dish (Çerkez tavuğu)

kesket is also from chicken,my mom makes it sometimes,not good

http://www.blogger.ba/slike/2739.1154397.jpg

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 09:40 PM

Ottomans have been known to screw Turks for their personal gain. So on government level it can be true but it doesn't count for the common Turk.

Hayalet
01-26-2013, 09:45 PM
Don't blame me why 99% of Circassians call themselves Turks.
If they call themselves Turks, why do you call them Circassians?

Illancha
01-26-2013, 09:46 PM
But that is non of your business to be honest :) 90% of Circassians are Turks and it is their suffering and loss that they lost their country to the Russians. Georgians or whereever you are from are outsiders in this issue.
There are 50,000 Chechens in your country and you don't even know who they are? Chechens in Turkey have also been forcibly assimilated with your Pan-Turkism and treated terribly during the Ottoman period. And then you call me an outsider in this issue.

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:49 PM
If they call themselves Turks, why do you call them Circassians?

Why do you call an apple an apple and not fruit? Let's not get into that :)

There are 50,000 Chechens in your country and you don't even know who they are? Chechens in Turkey have also been forcibly assimilated with your Pan-Turkism and treated terribly during the Ottoman period. And then you call me an outsider in this issue.
I just explained you a whole story, how Circassians lost their country, Circassians chose themselves to come to Turkey and take Turkish identity. Do I have to explain it again? Nobody forced them. Circassians support Pan-Turkism because they don't want to loose their land again (their land is Anatolia now). I don't take back my words. You are an outsider in Circassian issue and don't know a lot about this issue. It is non of your business, this is the business of the Circassians in Turkey and elsewhere.

legolasbozo
01-26-2013, 09:52 PM

Almost everybody in Turkey has some descents of 3-4 generation before from maternal to paternal side. Yörük, boşnak, çerkez, laz, kırgız, arab, muhacir tatar etc. For define modern Turkey, everybody referring these roots "with cherkes, arab, turk, kurd we are defining Turkey. You are living in Sweden i guess, Do you think if you would marry with a non-bosnian guy, your grandson would define themselves as a bosniak? Do you really believe that?

Hayalet
01-26-2013, 09:53 PM
Why do you call an apple an apple and not fruit? Let's not get into that :)
Apples are a subset of fruits. Circassians aren't a subset of (ethnic) Turks.

Illancha
01-26-2013, 09:57 PM
I just explained you a whole story, how Circassians lost their country, Circassians chose themselves to come to Turkey and take Turkish identity. Do I have to explain it again? Nobody forced them. Circassians support Pan-Turkism because they don't want to loose their land against (their land Anatolia). I don't take back my words. You are an outsider in Circassian issue and don't know a lot about this issue. It is non of your business, this is the business of the Circassians in Turkey and elsewhere.
I know nothing about the Circassian issue? Do you think I need you to explain the history of the Circassian struggle to me? I already know it from their point of view not yours.

After that, all I can do is sigh.

Hoca
01-26-2013, 09:57 PM
Being a Turk or any other nationality , your ancestry doesn't matter. if you are going to be a DNA nazi and analyze all the different people that live in the world, you will have thousands of different people that we already have today. This is the down side of these kinds of communities. I think the down side of these kind of ancestry forums people tend to go nazi in the sense of over-analyzing genetics and putting too much emphasis on it. It shouldn't be that important.

Illancha
01-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Being a Turk or any other nationality , your ancestry doesn't matter. if you are going to be a DNA nazi and analyze all the different people that live in the world, you will have thousands of different people that we already have today. This is the down side of these kinds of communities. I think the down side of these kind of ancestry forums people tend to go nazi in the sense of over-analyzing genetics and putting too much emphasis on it. It shouldn't be that important.
Actually I don't care abut genetics and DNA, I care about culture and identity and theirs is almost extinct now.

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 10:12 PM
Actually I don't care abut genetics and DNA, I care about culture and identity and theirs is almost extinct now.

But I get the idea you somehow blame that on us. No culture survives unchanged. They live on in Turkey, their dna as as well as their culture, it's part of all Turks.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 10:18 PM
There are circassian in Israel too :D are they now jewish? :D

Hoca
01-26-2013, 10:22 PM
There are circassian in Israel too :D are they now jewish? :D

How many Circassians live in Israel? 5000 max? LOL. Good point buddy.

Hurrem sultana
01-26-2013, 10:22 PM
How many Circassians live in Israel? 5000 max? LOL. Good point buddy.

doesnt matter,they have nothing with Turkey there,and they are circassian

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 10:30 PM
doesnt matter,they have nothing with Turkey there,and they are cricassian

I really don't understand why you say this. how many Circassians (or Bosnians) you know in Turkey?

Look the Circassians in Israel didn't mix because they are not Jewish (they did fight arabs on the side of the Jews however). But in Turkey religion was not a factor, they mixed with the people already there. How can you say they have nothing with Turkey?

StonyArabia
01-26-2013, 10:31 PM

Cherkez or Cherkess is name given by Turkic tribes to them it means warrior cutter.

The most Circassians outside their homeland live in Jordan,Syria, Turkey, and in Israel there is very few.Most Circassians are often loyal to their adopted homelands.

Circassians in unmixed form are often tall,light skinned, and often hazel or green eyed.

Circassians are not Turkic, unless you mean Karachay and Balkars who are Turkic and of Circassian and Alanic ancestry.

Pontios
01-26-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes of course they are Turkish :lol:. They dance like Circassians, they call themselves Circassians, they have culture like Circassians, but they are Turkish? :lol: All the Mexicans in America are now Americans too? :lol:

Are the millions of Kurds in Turkey also Turkish now?

Because Turkish copied things from Circassians doesn't mean they are Turkish now because Turks have similar things with them, that Turkish of course took from them. What kind of logic is this?

Hoca
01-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Yes of course they are Turkish :lol:. They dance like Circassians, they call themselves Circassians, they have culture like Circassians, but they are Turkish? :lol: All the Mexicans in America are now Americans too? :lol:

Are the millions of Kurds in Turkey also Turkish now?

Because Turkish copied things for Circassians doesn't mean they are Turkish now because Turks have similar things with them, that they of course took from them.
Who's music are Greeks dancing? Who's food Greeks are eating? Who's musics are Greeks are playing? Who's soaps are Greeks watching? hahaha I couldn't leave it :p

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 10:36 PM
Also check out mamluks for more Circassian history (military caste in medieval Egypt, composed of non-Arab origin people, mainly of Georgians, Kipchaks and Circassians).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamluk

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 10:39 PM
All the Mexicans in America are now Americans too? :lol:

No but the British Germans Irish Italians Greeks are.

Pontios
01-26-2013, 10:40 PM
No but the British Germans Irish Italians Greeks are.

What is the difference? The way they crossed the border, by ship or by land?

Pontios
01-26-2013, 10:42 PM
Who's music are Greeks dancing? Who's food Greeks are eating? Who's musics are Greeks are playing? Who's soaps are Greeks watching? hahaha I couldn't leave it :p

Greek dance, Greek food, Greek music, and Greek soaps. :)

Are you trying to say everything we have is Turkish? Lets not even go to that because I know that you know that almost everything in "your Turkish" culture is from other cultures. Especially your music and dances. Do not even get me started. :D

Annihilus
01-26-2013, 10:43 PM
Mexican is born/from other country. The others have ancestors from other countries. We don't call Brits Norwegians now do we?

Hoca
01-26-2013, 10:49 PM
Greek dance, Greek food, Greek music, and Greek soaps. :)

Are you trying to say everything we have is Turkish? Lets not even go to that because I know that you know that almost everything in "your Turkish" culture is from other cultures. Especially your music and dances. Do not even get me started. :D

Is that what you say to comfort yourself :D If you look what Greeks eat, what music they like and they dance they are Turkish Christians. I don't know what they teach you but you got all of your culture from Ottomans and Rum from Anatolia. Ottoman culture is unique and was created during Ottoman period. Don't believe your Greek school books. Most of your food is Turkish because eggplant and other ingredients that are being used came to Europe from America during Ottoman period. This can't be Greek food because before Ottoman period, America was not discovered and those crucial ingredients such as eggplant was not present in Europe. I know it has hard to believe but what you eat, listen, dance, watch on tv and everything else is Turkish or Ottoman.

teodor11
02-01-2014, 08:14 PM
Circissian flag..

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/152/e/3/circassian_by_fadimalkosh.jpg

Kastrioti1443
02-01-2014, 08:19 PM

In fact brown turkish creature, the Cricissians in Kosovo are short turanid people, very different racially from the gheg kosovar villagers.

teodor11
02-01-2014, 08:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf4lxzZjkhs

StonyArabia
02-04-2014, 03:45 AM
In fact brown turkish creature, the Cricissians in Kosovo are short turanid people, very different racially from the gheg kosovar villagers.

LOL, there is Turanid elements among the Circassians, but the dominant form is Pontid-Metbid and slight Armenoid. Circassians are certainly not short.

Skerdilaid
02-04-2014, 03:51 AM
LOL, there is Turanid elements among the Circassians, but the dominant form is Pontid-Metbid and slight Armenoid. Circassians are certainly not short.

Compare to Albanians in Kosova they are, I am not sure how they are in other countries though. Sometimes they have some fair types that are of medium stature but in majority they are quite short and Turanid, in instances with green eyes.

Black Wolf
02-04-2014, 03:56 AM
An interesting ethnic group.

StonyArabia
02-04-2014, 03:57 AM
Compare to Albanians in Kosova they are, I am not sure how they are in other countries though. Sometimes they have some fair types that are of medium stature but in majority they are quite short and Turanid, in instances with green eyes.

True Albanians in general are tall people. Yes I agree there is Turanid elements among the Circassians. I am half Circassian I know this for fact, they usually have green eyes and Turanid strains, but the dominant type is usually what I have stated being mostly Pontid-Metbid with slight Armenoid and many Turanids as well. Albania has been one of the good homes to the Circassians after they lost their lands sadly, and so was Turkey. I hope one day will get it back.

Skerdilaid
02-04-2014, 04:05 AM
True Albanians in general are tall people. Yes I agree there is Turanid elements among the Circassians. I am half Circassian I know this for fact, they usually have green eyes and Turanid strains, but the dominant type is usually what I have stated being mostly Pontid-Metbid with slight Armenoid and many Turanids as well. Albania has been one of the good homes to the Circassians after they lost their lands sadly, and so was Turkey. I hope one day will get it back.

Actually they don't reside in Albania proper, they are only found in Kosova and Macedonia, I think Serbia too. Interesting though, they still speak their language and usually breed horses, that is their main thing. I also think that maybe do to Albanian in Kosova being very traditional kind of kept them isolated into their own world, but now days I think they sort of have integrated and most of them claim to be Albanians as well.

Kastrioti1443
02-04-2014, 10:20 AM

Ataman
02-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Actually they don't reside in Albania proper, they are only found in Kosova and Macedonia, I think Serbia too. Interesting though, they still speak their language and usually breed horses, that is their main thing. I also think that maybe do to Albanian in Kosova being very traditional kind of kept them isolated into their own world, but now days I think they sort of have integrated and most of them claim to be Albanians as well.

I knew an kosova "Albanian" girl with the surname cerkezi, she looked noric and very albo.

LightHouse89
02-04-2014, 06:37 PM

Albanians arent tall. They are short to average where I live. Most are medium height but not tall. The regular anglo-americans are tall compared ot them. Its a med thing they are usually short to medium height. I dont know anything about circassians though.

LightHouse89
02-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Circassians are indigenious people of the North Caucasus, along with Chechens, Ingush, Georgians and some Dagestani people. I personally believe that none of those people have an 'origin' or at least no origin that we can trace today since they date several millenia back (around 9000-8000 BC).

All Circassians are collectively known Adyghe which is the name they call themselves. They occupy the area in the North-Western region of the Caucasus. Today they are divided into three republics: Kabarday, Cherkessia and Adygea. However, the ancient boundaries of Circassian territory were vastly different.

Pure Circassians are undoubtedly white. In fact I would argue whiter than the vast majority of Europeans. Although they usually have darker hair (black, brown), but light hair is not an uncommon sight at all. Mongoloid features are distinctly visible among some Circassians and this is due to the fact that there was significant mixing with the invading Mongol and Timurid hordes in some regions. There is also mixing nowadays between the Circassian disapora and their respective country.

Regarding your last question, why is the Chechen-Ingush Genocide not remembered? In fact, even the Armenian one receives very little attention, despite them all being on par with the Holocaust.

they all have an interesting culture and languages that are older than some european languages. I have found an interest in them. They look Eurasian to me....not to mention their culture seems pretty cool as a whole. I hope they get their land back one day.

Skerdilaid
02-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Albanians arent tall. They are short to average where I live. Most are medium height but not tall. The regular anglo-americans are tall compared ot them. Its a med thing they are usually short to medium height. I dont know anything about circassians though.

We are not Giants but definitely not shorter then Anglo-Americans, in fact you can find a lot more Albanians that hit the two meter mark then Anglo-Americans. Don't base your opinion on few people you know in the west, in order to get an idea of how short or tall we are, you have to visit the country.

I would say with the older generation we were average for Europe, but the youth now are growing like trees because the nutrition has improved since 90s.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-04-2014, 09:44 PM
We are not Giants but definitely not shorter then Brits, in fact you can find a lot more Albanians that hit the two meter mark then Brits. Don't base your opinion on few people you know in the west, in order to get an idea of short or tall we are you have to visit the country.

I would say with the older generation we were average for Europe, but the youth now are growing like trees because the nutrition has improved since 90s.

I thinking he based his own opinion where he is at - Massachusetts....Albanians there are almost made up of Tosk community esp. Korca, so normally height among Southern Albanians was never seen as strong point, likewise is seen on Ghegs.

StonyArabia
02-05-2014, 01:16 AM

That's correct Circassians tend to be an edogamous group. Even in Syria they never mixed the locals there, and this the same is true of Israel. However in modern times Circassians like everybody else due to globalization often mix with other people ranging from all kinds of people but usually it's the men who do, well women are still traditional. Though being a diaspora population you can't really stay endogamous forever, so there is some gene flow that occurs. Also you will find people who are similar to my mixture as well in recent times.

Skerdilaid
02-05-2014, 02:14 AM
That's correct Circassians tend to be an edogamous group. Even in Syria they never mixed the locals there, and this the same is true of Israel. However in modern times Circassians like everybody else due to globalization often mix with other people ranging from all kinds of people but usually it's the men who do, well women are still traditional. Though being a diaspora population you can't really stay endogamous forever, so there is some gene flow that occurs. Also you will find people who are similar to my mixture as well in recent times.

Sound interesting, but actually in Balkans they are known for the opposite. Word has it that they were brought there by ottomans to supply women for the Turkish Pashas, because they would not dare touch Albanian women, also, I guess their women were known to be good looking (Never seen a good looking one myself though).

teodor11
02-05-2014, 06:24 PM

50.000 Chechen? Almost 500.000 Chechen people living in turkey and They have very very islamic identify.

LightHouse89
02-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Sound interesting, but actually in Balkans they are known for the opposite. Word has it that they were brought there by ottomans to supply women for the Turkish Pashas, because they would not dare touch Albanian women, also, I guess their women were known to be good looking (Never seen a good looking one myself though).

they have old stories in America about them...or Caucasus women being attractive. They are said to be attractive according to some people on here but I have never seen one besides afew pictures. Many of them are Muslim right? Or some eastern religion of some kind?

LightHouse89
02-05-2014, 08:44 PM
We are not Giants but definitely not shorter then Anglo-Americans, in fact you can find a lot more Albanians that hit the two meter mark then Anglo-Americans. Don't base your opinion on few people you know in the west, in order to get an idea of how short or tall we are, you have to visit the country.

yeah right. Albanian men are average height. I am average thanks to the French/German genes. But my Irish side of the family look like they are from Scandinavia, same with the Northern Irish side. They are all tall, 5'8 to 6 feet tall. I am 5'7and the only midget in my family.

LightHouse89
02-05-2014, 08:46 PM
What is the difference? The way they crossed the border, by ship or by land?

The only real Americans are those descended from the Conquerors :cool: British Islander descendants. They fought in every war from the one it required to create this country to today [which they command still]. But yes America is being taken over thanks to liberal stupidity. Oh well it was a fun ride while it lasted I suppose the gooks get their turn of glory next.

Ataman
02-05-2014, 08:54 PM
50.000 Chechen? Almost 500.000 Chechen people living in turkey and They have very very islamic identify.

When did Chechens immigrate to Turkey? I only know that there were some large Circassians groups immigrating to Turkey after it got conquered by Russians, but the majority of them were on the central black sea coast, where the native population aren't that different in their phenotypes.

Kastrioti1443
02-05-2014, 08:57 PM
yeah right. Albanian men are average height. I am average thanks to the French/German genes. But my Irish side of the family look like they are from Scandinavia, same with the Northern Irish side. They are all tall, 5'8 to 6 feet tall. I am 5'7and the only midget in my family.

Don't be ridiculous. I have seen hundreds of WASP americans, and they are average to short compared to Kosovar or Gheg albanians in general. Maybe where you live it is mostly a Tosk community, so they are more of an average med height.

Imagine , you consider 5'8 and 6 feet tall.

LightHouse89
02-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Don't be ridiculous. I have seen hundreds of WASP americans, and they are average to short compared to Kosovar or Gheg albanians in general. Maybe where you live it is mostly a Tosk community, so they are more of an average med height.

Imagine , you consider 5'8 and 6 feet tall.

That's the average height of most Northern Europeans :p In my area it depends on the Ethnic group. Now mind you many Anglo-Americans are mixed so I don't consider an Italian mixed with a German to be a Northern European and wouldn't expect him to be very tall [although rarely you do see tall southern Europeans]. Most Albanians I have met were not that tall, just average but taller than Italians which to me are some of the shortest people you will meet.

Kastrioti1443
02-05-2014, 09:22 PM
That's the average height of most Northern Europeans :p In my area it depends on the Ethnic group. Now mind you many Anglo-Americans are mixed so I don't consider an Italian mixed with a German to be a Northern European and wouldn't expect him to be very tall [although rarely you do see tall southern Europeans]. Most Albanians I have met were not that tall, just average but taller than Italians which to me are some of the shortest people you will meet.

You live in Massachusetts right? In that area you have almost only Tosk albanians and southern italians. Northern italians are tall to the european average.

LightHouse89
02-05-2014, 10:53 PM
You live in Massachusetts right? In that area you have almost only Tosk albanians and southern italians. Northern italians are tall to the european average.

yes but rural mass now. I go to school in Worcester, where there is a large Albanian population and to a lesser extent Greek and Italian. In my area most people have German/Irish surnames and then afew English surnames. Most of the English kids are tall, one of my friends is stereotypically Northern European looking. I blame my central/western roots for my shortness. Most Germans I meet or French are not tall but average height. Something with continental European DNA I presume.

Most real WASPs are tall and yes medium height. Take Highlanders for example they are tall because its the Norwegian DNA they have. They are descended from the Norse that's why. Icelanders are very tall from what I hear and they have 40% Norse DNA and 60% British Islander :cool: they must get it from somewhere?

Mehmet
02-07-2014, 07:30 PM

Right. They aren't as white as you Bosniaks.
More than Albanians though.

But being European, striving to become one was a "good" (better said profitable) back in 1920's or so.
Today the more you look European, the more you are persecuted in many parts of the world.

The white privilege is disappearing.

Mehmet
02-07-2014, 07:59 PM

I already explained the background of this but if you don't want to listen and keep believing what you want. You are free to do so but one thing you should know. I have inside information while you talk as an outsider.

Circassians aren't Turks. No more, no less than Bosnians or Kurds or Arabs.

I'd consider Turk someone having Turkish father and Circassian father.
But again, someone having Turkish father and Black mother is as much entitled to claim to be Turk as the one having Circassian/Chinese/Italian/Arab mother.
That's the fact.

Kiyant
02-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Circassians aren't Turks. No more, no less than Bosnians or Kurds or Arabs.

I'd consider Turk someone having Turkish father and Circassian father.
But again, someone having Turkish father and Black mother is as much entitled to claim to be Turk as the one having Circassian/Chinese/Italian/Arab mother.
That's the fact.
Many circassians are realy nationalistic and MHP supporters so i classify them pretty much as Turkish

Kastrioti1443
02-07-2014, 08:58 PM

But being European, striving to become one was a "good" (better said profitable) back in 1920's or so.
Today the more you look European, the more you are persecuted in many parts of the world.

Circissians are Turanid midgets, like you, but a bit more cuaucsoid. They have infected the albanian genetics in Kosovo.

LightHouse89
02-07-2014, 09:35 PM

White privilege disappearing? Nope the gap is getting bigger more like it.The world is a small place so its becoming more evident we must understand that. However I laugh at people who persecute me but use our inventions while they are doing so...its makes them look just as stupid as they are LOL.

LightHouse89
02-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Circissians are Turanid midgets, like you, but a bit more cuaucsoid. They have infected the albanian genetics in Kosovo.

Do you enjoy eating shrooms?

Mehmet
02-07-2014, 10:01 PM
White privilege disappearing? Nope the gap is getting bigger more like it.The world is a small place so its becoming more evident we must understand that. However I laugh at people who persecute me but use our inventions while they are doing so...its makes them look just as stupid as they are LOL.

What persecution?
She told her ethnic group's diaspora in Turkey (Bosnians), among others, make Turkey "Whiter".
That's all true.

And I just replied that Turks don't need anymore to show "White faces" to the world (like the blonde lady of TRT who announced to Europe, the Turkish vote results in Eurovision song contests), like Russians don't need to find Nordic faces in their population.

Are you offended when people don't try to look like you?

LightHouse89
02-08-2014, 03:52 AM
What persecution?
She told her ethnic group's diaspora in Turkey (Bosnians), among others, make Turkey "Whiter".
That's all true.

And I just replied that Turks don't need anymore to show "White faces" to the world (like the blonde lady of TRT who announced to Europe, the Turkish vote results in Eurovision song contests), like Russians don't need to find Nordic faces in their population.

Are you offended when people don't try to look like you?

Im glad no one looks like us we are unique. What do you mean by 'us' I am confused now? You mean Irish? I say we are persecuted or made fun of using our own devices our people invented. British Islanders ;) it makes the one making fun of us look retarded which is the best part. Im glad no one looks ike us. Other euros look nothing like us maybe Norwegians or Dutch look somewhat similar but other than that we look unique due to geographical location + lots of time in isolation= evolution. Not all of my people have red hair but its known we cary the gene. Our ancient kings use to sleep with the peasant women to make them look 'whiter', it was a way to get rid of the paleolithic DNA I think .

Why do you think the media is trying to white wash Turks? Turks all look differently but the closer to Greece to me they look Eurasian period with a Turanid look to them. So? They look different I don't care that's just what Turks look like. I actually think Turkish women are attractive ;) One Turkish women here is in play boy and looks Turanid and really hot too. You hate Northern Europeans I think and maybe more specifically British Islanders. I will remember that Mehmet and the more you show your racism on Eurasians and Europeans I will continue to flag down your xenophobic comments. :cool: But I respect your opinion Turkey is a diverse country but yes the main amount of people tend to have more Turanid features.

LightHouse89
02-08-2014, 03:53 AM

Circassians are cool. Except radical islam that must be abolished.

Kemalisté
02-08-2014, 04:22 AM
Circassians aren't islamist, not even conservative (in Turkey at the very least). You might be mixing them with Chechens (whom I think are complete terrorist assholes)

Mehmet
02-08-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey wannabe-Turk baboon, show me a Circassian who would allow his daughter to marry you? :) There's none.
They are hiding their girls even from Turks in fact.
So, even if they are secular, which isn't the case for most of them, that wouldn't change much for your case.

Imamudin
06-28-2015, 08:03 PM

Circassians are a lot better looking than Albanians. They are also far lighter and whiter. Albanian women are to 95% ugly and boring and only a little bit better than niggers.

Shqipez
06-29-2015, 04:10 AM
Circassians are a lot better looking than Albanians. They are also far lighter and whiter. Albanian women are to 95% ugly and boring and only a little bit better than niggers.

Who is better looking than who is a matter of taste and different opinions. I have been around the world and seen many different people, and some of the best looking people I have seen have been Albanians.

Albanian women are better than western women. I noticed you write a lot of nonsense on this forum. Circassians neither Chechens are any lighter than Albanians, as both have med and nordic looking people. you can see as much light and dark people in all bosnians, Serbs, Greeks, Albs, Chechens, Circassians, armenians... why you arguing who is lighter anyway? you a racist? Maybe you like blond haired men then go find one. you haven't seen much except outside your little town in little germany and think it represents reality in general. Many Chechens and caucasus people have also very Asian/Mongolid influence. you can see it in their appearence. Clearly Genghis Khan and his army fucked some Chechen/Caucasian broads or should I say raped ;)

Imamudin
06-29-2015, 08:14 AM
Who is better looking than who is a matter of taste and different opinions. I have been around the world and seen many different people, and some of the best looking people I have seen have been Albanians.

Albanian women are better than western women. I noticed you write a lot of nonsense on this forum. Circassians neither Chechens are any lighter than Albanians, as both have med and nordic looking people. you can see as much light and dark people in all bosnians, Serbs, Greeks, Albs, Chechens, Circassians, armenians... why you arguing who is lighter anyway? you a racist? Maybe you like blond haired men then go find one. you haven't seen much except outside your little town in little germany and think it represents reality in general. Many Chechens and caucasus people have also very Asian/Mongolid influence. you can see it in their appearence. Clearly Genghis Khan and his army fucked some Chechen/Caucasian broads or should I say raped ;)

Chechens and North Caucasians are a lot lighter than Albanians, Greeks, Serbs, etc. It's not even comparable, you are rather on par with Armenians and South Caucasians concerning your pigmentation, if anything.

Rose
06-30-2015, 07:23 AM
Chechens and North Caucasians are a lot lighter than Albanians, Greeks, Serbs, etc. It's not even comparable, you are rather on par with Armenians and South Caucasians concerning your pigmentation, if anything.

why do you even care?are u racist or something

Petros Houhoulis
07-01-2015, 08:11 AM

Chechens and especially Circassians are really pretty people, and they are lighter than most Balkaners too.

StonyArabia
07-01-2015, 04:29 PM
We will get our lands eventually and it will be liberated

Alially
07-01-2015, 04:45 PM
Is there any movement in caucasian for independence of circasians?

Turkminator
07-01-2015, 05:04 PM

Come back to earth. Albanians, Caucasians are generally very unattractive.

If you come once to Germany, then you see Albanian and Caucasian canister heads without women lounging in the streets.

Especially Caucasians are dwarfs, which are an average of 165cm with crooked noses.

The women in Europe are all attracted to Turkish alpha males or Italian romantics.

Russians and Caucasians are mostly drunk on the park benches.

Pahli
07-01-2015, 05:05 PM
We will get our lands eventually and it will be liberated

Yeah, Russia owes the Circissians a lot for that show they pulled off.

Imamudin
07-01-2015, 10:23 PM
Come back to earth. Albanians, Caucasians are generally very unattractive.

If you come once to Germany, then you see Albanian and Caucasian canister heads without women lounging in the streets.

Especially Caucasians are dwarfs, which are an average of 165cm with crooked noses.

The women in Europe are all attracted to Turkish alpha males or Italian romantics.

Russians and Caucasians are mostly drunk on the park benches.

No one is attracted to ugly and smelly Turks who resemble a Greek/Kurdish bastard.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7uaHWNJunuA/THbLaOaVEEI/AAAAAAAAElw/pOFF7AvSrRs/s1600/turkish.jpg

Pahli
07-01-2015, 11:04 PM
No one is attracted to ugly and smelly Turks who resemble a Greek/Kurdish bastard.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7uaHWNJunuA/THbLaOaVEEI/AAAAAAAAElw/pOFF7AvSrRs/s1600/turkish.jpg

Lol, the only bastards here are Turks

Kastrioti1443
07-05-2015, 03:13 PM

lol you son of a raped chechen whore, you ridiculous mongrel, are you kidding with me? Circissians are ugly subhumans, even uglier than you, and the onnes in Kosovo are 165 cm turanid mongrels that filthify albannian genome and most be deported back from the mongrel land they got raped out by russians. Caucassians, including your mongrel mother are some if the ugliest people of thid earth. You are subhuamans with huge unibrows and huge noses and very similar to gypsies in features and pigmentation. Some if you subhuamsn are even racially mixed beacuse chengis khan raped your ugly whores, but he repented after. And do not use western expressions such as ' boring', you do not even know the meaning.

Imamudin
07-05-2015, 03:36 PM
lol you son of a raped chechen whore, you ridiculous mongrel, are you kidding with me? Circissians are ugly subhumans, even uglier than you, and the onnes in Kosovo are 165 cm turanid mongrels that filthify albannian genome and most be deported back from the mongrel land they got raped out by russians. Caucassians, including your mongrel mother are some if the ugliest people of thid earth. You are subhuamans with huge unibrows and huge noses and very similar to gypsies in features and pigmentation. Some if you subhuamsn are even racially mixed beacuse chengis khan raped your ugly whores, but he repented after. And do not use western expressions such as ' boring', you do not even know the meaning.

Albanians are actually among the smallest Europeans, like it's usual for southern people from tropical countries such as Albania. Many Albanians have also such scrawny and wiry bodies very similar to niggers.

Alially
07-05-2015, 04:38 PM
Albanians are actually among the smallest Europeans, like it's usual for southern people from tropical countries such as Albania. Many Albanians have also such scrawny and wiry bodies very similar to niggers.

Are you kidding?
I am 1.82 and I am the smallest in my 28 cousin (just men i am counting)

Imamudin
07-05-2015, 04:54 PM
Are you kidding?
I am 1.82 and I am the smallest in my 28 cousin (just men i am counting)

Then you're taller than the average Albanian male.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 05:26 AM

There are small Chechens and small Albanians. the north Albanians are on average taller than many European nations. I don't see Chechens or any Caucasus group as neccessarily taller than Albanians. Not that I really give a fuck about this. I've seen enough midget Chechens so I'm surprised a Chechnyan is mentioning height here.

The average Chechnyan has the same body type as you are describing. if it wasn't for sports, most of you would be scrawny bitches compared to the average Ruski.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 05:45 AM
There are small Chechens and small Albanians. the north Albanians are on average taller than many European nations. I don't see Chechens or any Caucasus group as neccessarily taller than Albanians. Not that I really give a fuck about this. I've seen enough midget Chechens so I'm surprised a Chechnyan is mentioning height here.

The average Chechnyan has the same body type as you are describing. if it wasn't for sports, most of you would be scrawny bitches compared to the average Ruski.

You've probably never seen a Chechen in your whole pathetic life.

Chechens have so much better bodies than Russians, let alone Albanians or other western people.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 06:06 AM
Chechens and especially Circassians are really pretty people, and they are lighter than most Balkaners too.

I've grown up with Chechnyans and been confused for one MANY MANY times by them. When I was a kid and didn't even know what a Chechen was a Chechen refugee family stopped me in the middle of the street and asked if I was Chechnyan. Chechnyans come in all different types, but usually they are not really any lighter or taller than Albanians, the Boston Marathon bombers are an example of your typical Caucasus look. Many also look more south caucasian than north. or a mix of north and south.

Chechnyans and Caucasus people are called Hachik in Russia which basically means ''black'' because they are darker on average.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 06:14 AM
You've probably never seen a Chechen in your whole pathetic life.

Chechens have so much better bodies than Russians, let alone Albanians or other western people.

the average Chechnyan is actually naturally skinny or slim rather than big. Nice body comes from gym training. Many people can get that, nothing to do with nationality. Slavs are naturally bigger than Caucasians or Albanians, but they have higher body fat.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 07:15 AM
I've grown up with Chechnyans and been confused for one MANY MANY times by them. When I was a kid and didn't even know what a Chechen was a Chechen refugee family stopped me in the middle of the street and asked if I was Chechnyan. Chechnyans come in all different types, but usually they are not really any lighter or taller than Albanians, the Boston Marathon bombers are an example of your typical Caucasus look. Many also look more south caucasian than north. or a mix of north and south.

Chechnyans and Caucasus people are called Hachik in Russia which basically means ''black'' because they are darker on average.

Unbelievable, Albanians really look nothing remotely similar to us Chechens. You have a much more south western appearance.

Chechens are pretty much the lightest ethnic group in North Caucasus and quite homogeneous. For example a Russian can always tell if someone is Chechen, it doesn't matter if blonde or black haired. We have a very special and distinct look.

And Albanians are significantly darker than Chechens.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 09:14 AM
the average Chechnyan is actually naturally skinny or slim rather than big. Nice body comes from gym training. Many people can get that, nothing to do with nationality. Slavs are naturally bigger than Caucasians or Albanians, but they have higher body fat.

Chechens are a bit taller on average than Russians, about Albanians we don't even need to talk.

Albanians (and also Greeks) very often tend to have such scrawny and nigger-like bodies and even if they go to the gym they still remain ugly and unaesthetic.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 09:30 AM
Unbelievable, Albanians really look nothing remotely similar to us Chechens. You have a much more south western appearance.

Chechens are pretty much the lightest ethnic group in North Caucasus and quite homogeneous. For example a Russian can always tell if someone is Chechen, it doesn't matter if blonde or black haired. We have a very special and distinct look.

And Albanians are significantly darker than Chechens.

I'm not really saying we look alike, but many chechnyans irl and non chechens alike say we do. I remember many years ago I used to talk with a Chechnyan and people actually thought we were brothers.

There are many lighty Chechnyans, just like there are many light Albanians. many dark chechnyans just like dark Albanians, but to say that either of these is your typical chechnyan or Albanian is wrong, most chechnyans and ALbanias are neither dark or light, they fall in between actually with chechnyans having more asian influence. Chechnyans being taller than Albajians is just nonsense, you have tall and short people stereotypically just like us, I can vouch that we have both as a sterreotype.

We also have similar body types to eachother than say Slavs, who are you trying to fool with your hate?. Caucasus people, especially south and central, and non slav balkanites are very much alike eachother than they are closer to others.

I'm not saying Russians or west europeans have nicer bodies, I'm saying they are heavier or bigger on average because they have higher body fat, which in my opinion doesn't really count or makes someone ''stronger'' physically..I still think Caucasians and Albanians can built better muscles and they are some of the best built people I have seen, it's also funny how you call us nigger bodies when I see most west european kids brag about how blacks build easily muscles even when they are skinny naturally? I think in many cases we have these same type of genes... west europeans and slavs just have hjigher obesity.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Chechens are a bit taller on average than Russians, about Albanians we don't even need to talk.

Albanians (and also Greeks) very often tend to have such scrawny and nigger-like bodies and even if they go to the gym they still remain ugly and unaesthetic.

Chechnyans are not really taller than Russians, biggest bullshit I have read. Many chechens are stereotyped to be midgets and you see more midgets there than any other nation. Chechnyans being taller than Albanians is just nonsense. I think Albanians are either short or tall, and less inbetween.

Chechnyans(caucasians have those bodies you describe, after gym training for many years is something different, we are talking about natural here, Chechnyans are scrawny naturally just like niggers? :D

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm not really saying we look alike, but many chechnyans irl and non chechens alike say we do. I remember many years ago I used to talk with a Chechnyan and people actually thought we were brothers.

There are many lighty Chechnyans, just like there are many light Albanians. many dark chechnyans just like dark Albanians, but to say that either of these is your typical chechnyan or Albanian is wrong, most chechnyans and ALbanias are neither dark or light, they fall in between actually with chechnyans having more asian influence. Chechnyans being taller than Albajians is just nonsense, you have tall and short people stereotypically just like us, I can vouch that we have both as a sterreotype.

We also have similar body types to eachother than say Slavs, who are you trying to fool with your hate?. Caucasus people, especially south and central, and non slav balkanites are very much alike eachother than they are closer to others.

It has nothing to do with hate, it's only simply bullshit what you're saying.

Albanians and Chechens really differ extremely from each other and I have never seen one single Albanian that could pass as Chechen.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 10:11 AM
It has nothing to do with hate, it's only simply bullshit what you're saying.

Albanians and Chechens really differ extremely from each other and I have never seen one single Albanian that could pass as Chechen.

What I'm saying is not neccessarily my opinion but the opinion of others, which you seem to disargree with based on living in germany. I wouldn't take the Albanians in Germany as an example of what Albanians look or are like. Trust me on this one. I have experienced them.

You have never seen an Albanian who could pass as chechenyan, yet what about the chechnyan family who thought I was Chechnyan? Or the Chechen guy who came up to me at the gym because he thought I was Chechnyan? It's not that I wanna look chechnyan or not but i'm just being honest here, not making this shit up, it's that people think I'm from Chechnya, Bosnia or Kosovo usually. and I'm not the only one... even some Somali and Kurdish friends of mine irl were talking how their Albanian and Chechnyan friends looked so alike eachother...

I don't think we look like eachother but we have some similar phenotypes which people confuse for being the same.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Chechnyans are not really taller than Russians, biggest bullshit I have read. Many chechens are stereotyped to be midgets and you see more midgets there than any other nation. Chechnyans being taller than Albanians is just nonsense. I think Albanians are either short or tall, and less inbetween.

Chechnyans(caucasians have those bodies you describe, after gym training for many years is something different, we are talking about natural here, Chechnyans are scrawny naturally just like niggers? :D

You're a jealous cunt, that's all.

It's actually Albanians who are famous for being small but certainly not Chechens. We're more or less on par with Russians in terms of height.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 10:18 AM
What I'm saying is not neccessarily my opinion but the opinion of others, which you seem to disargree with based on living in germany. I wouldn't take the Albanians in Germany as an example of what Albanians look or are like. Trust me on this one. I have experienced them.

Let's see a picture of you, then I will tell you if you look Chechen or not.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 10:47 AM

You have never seen an Albanian who could pass as chechenyan, yet what about the chechnyan family who thought I was Chechnyan? Or the Chechen guy who came up to me at the gym because he thought I was Chechnyan? It's not that I wanna look chechnyan or not but i'm just being honest here, not making this shit up, it's that people think I'm from Chechnya, Bosnia or Kosovo usually. and I'm not the only one... even some Somali and Kurdish friends of mine irl were talking how their Albanian and Chechnyan friends looked so alike eachother...

I don't think we look like eachother but we have some similar phenotypes which people confuse for being the same.

Albanians and Chechens are so much different that it's ridiculous.

Shqipez
07-06-2015, 11:02 AM
You're a jealous cunt, that's all.

It's actually Albanians who are famous for being small but certainly not Chechens. We're more or less on par with Russians in terms of height.

I'm actually 6'3 and many male family members of mine are so too. We fit the geg stereotype as ''tall highlanders'' pretty well before I even knew this stereotype. I doubt Chechnyans are taller than gegs, not even slavs are taller than Gegs or Scandinavians, let alone Chechnyans. I actually find short Albanians to be some of the coolest and most badass people. A lot of them are funny as fuck too and know how to tell a good story.

I don't care if you think I look Chechnyan or not, people even think I look Bosnian, and Albanians think I look Albanian. The truth is many Caucasian people and balkanites look like eachother.

Native Balkanites and Caucasians are the closest to eachother. Even the land of caucasus is similar to the balkans, mountains and shepherds, highlanders etc etc. similar climates etc.... a picture of dagestan in the mountains could pretty much be confused with Albania. the nature is that similar its almost crazy.

Even the ''illyrian sheepdog'' is related to the Caucasian sheepdog and many vlach highlanders moved to caucasus to continue their life as mountain shepherds.

lets just say both regions have been invaded by foreign influence since then....

Illancha
07-06-2015, 11:09 AM
I have never seen one single Albanian that could pass as Chechen.
Maybe you haven't, but I have.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 11:11 AM
I'm actually 6'3 and many male family members of mine are so too. We fit the geg stereotype as ''tall highlanders'' pretty well before I even knew this stereotype. I doubt Chechnyans are taller than gegs, not even slavs are taller than Gegs or Scandinavians, let alone Chechnyans. I actually find short Albanians to be some of the coolest and most badass people. A lot of them are funny as fuck too and know how to tell a good story.

I don't care if you think I look Chechnyan or not, people even think I look Bosnian, and Albanians think I look Albanian. The truth is many Caucasian people and balkanites look like eachother.

Native Balkanites and Caucasians are the closest to eachother. Even the land of caucasus is similar to the balkans, mountains and shepherds, highlanders etc etc. similar climates etc.... a picture of dagestan in the mountains could pretty much be confused with Albania. the nature is that similar its almost crazy.

That's definitely not true as I have already said several times. You just don't know how the people in Caucasus look like probably.

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Maybe you haven't, but I have.

Show me?

Imamudin
07-06-2015, 12:46 PM

Even the ''illyrian sheepdog'' is related to the Caucasian sheepdog and many vlach highlanders moved to caucasus to continue their life as mountain shepherds.

lets just say both regions have been invaded by foreign influence since then....

Albania has a warm, dry and mediterranean climate, totally different than Chechnya.

To me Albanians are like an intermediate of Italians and Greeks.

http://glossary.ethnicjewelsmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Pretty-Albanian-Girls-Traditional-Dress-diana-flickr-2.jpg

http://www.unesco.org/culture/ich/scripts_php/img_copyright.php?photoID=00143&size=BIG

Petros Houhoulis
08-30-2016, 10:45 PM

The Boston marathon bombers were rather white, but with black hair.

Of course they are darker than Russians, not not darker than Balkaners...