PDA

View Full Version : Turkey's population goes beyond 75 Million

MfA_
01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
http://i.minus.com/iW44lGqhV1V29.jpg

Turkish Statistics Agency has unveiled the latest figures collected through the address based population registration system. According to the latest figures Turkey's populations is now more than 75,6 million. In 2012 Turkey's population increased by 903 thousand people. Also the same database suggests 50,2% of the population is male, and 49,8% is female.

Istanbul is host to 13 million 854 thousand 740 people, which makes 18,3% of the overall population in Turkey.

Equilibrium
01-28-2013, 07:41 PM
The greatest contributors to that grow are Kurds. Actual Turkish population is declining. :mad:

TheMagnificent
01-28-2013, 08:06 PM
A nationwide policy of a maximum of 4 or 5 children would be not a bad idea.

Equilibrium
01-28-2013, 08:09 PM

Actually I thought a lot about such policies. But I would regulate it to 2 children, or 3 children max. And there should be a "child upbringing licence", like a driving licence. So moronic people don't procreate. :P

Don Arb
01-28-2013, 08:12 PM
Good job Chinese brothers, condom factories should be in recension there :D

legolasbozo
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM

look who is talking..

Energia
01-28-2013, 08:21 PM

4 or 5?:D
the number of young people is so vast in Turkey that, even if you put in action a one child policy, population would still grow for the next 50 years...

Hoca
01-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Most Turkish families still have 3/4 children. In couple of years Turkey's population wil lbe bigger than Germany.

Annihilus
01-28-2013, 08:23 PM
Most Turkish families still have 3/4 children. In couple of years Turkey's population wil lbe bigger than Germany.

Growth comes only from Kurds, Turks are declining.

American_Hispanist
01-28-2013, 08:24 PM
too bad a lot of that growth is ugly Kurds and not beautiful and civilized Turks. :(

American_Hispanist
01-28-2013, 08:24 PM

true there.

ChildOfTheJin
01-28-2013, 08:29 PM
too bad a lot of that growth is ugly Kurds and not beautiful and civilized Turks. :(

Thanks man, i love you too

Anyway, i personally think 2 children is enough =)

American_Hispanist
01-28-2013, 08:30 PM
Thanks man, i love you too

Anyway, i personally think 2 children is enough =)

sorry, but I like Turks. :D

ChildOfTheJin
01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
sorry, but I like Turks. :D

Since we are both part Spanish, ill treat you like a brother :thumb001:

American_Hispanist
01-28-2013, 08:32 PM

lol. :cool: :thumb001:

Hoca
01-28-2013, 08:35 PM

Actually most Kurds in the west get assimilated in western and central Turkey. All people marry each other.

legolasbozo
01-28-2013, 08:58 PM

excuse me???

http://a1301.hizliresim.com/15/w/jh1uh.jpg

http://a1301.hizliresim.com/15/w/jh1x5.jpg

pathetic..

ChildOfTheJin
01-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Why are you so keen on trying to prove im not part Spanish? Jealus eyy? I couldnt blame ya

My Spanish grandmother was a convert to Islam so she change her name also. Her real name was Bonita which means beautiful.

A few days ago i was in Spain with my cousins btw

legolasbozo
01-28-2013, 09:17 PM
watch this movie first

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418455/

“when a person is lucky enough to live inside a story, to live inside an imaginary world, the pains of this world disappear. For as long as the story goes on, reality no longer exists.”

Paul Auster/The Brooklyn Follies

so i believe your grandmother is spanish, because i tried to wake you up of this imaginary world, you created it just because of your "kurdish" complexity, but you really believe it drastically, so i gave up. İ believe you.

ChildOfTheJin
01-28-2013, 09:17 PM
Ill tell you the truth. A little over a year ago, i was ashamed of my Spanish side (i dont know why), but now in trying to embrace it

Now if you want to make a thread debating if i have Soanish ancestry or not then go ahead. But lets not go off topic

Huizhong
01-28-2013, 09:25 PM
What are the mongol %'s in Turks?

Su
01-28-2013, 09:27 PM
What are the mongol %'s in Turks?

Depending on the region it can be as low as 0.5-1% as high as 15-16%.

Hoca
01-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Ill tell you the truth. A little over a year ago, i was ashamed of my Spanish side (i dont know why), but now in trying to embrace it

Now if you want to make a thread debating if i have Soanish ancestry or not then go ahead. But lets not go off topic
Well, you are unique. Most Kurds are ashamed of being Kurd.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:23 AM
Actually most Kurds in the west get assimilated in western and central Turkey. All people marry each other.
This is not true. According to polls, Turkish-Kurdish mixed marriages are only 1-3%. It drops to less than 1% in southern Anatolian cities where Kurds only recently settled;
http://t24.com.tr/haber/kurt-ve-turk-evliligi-bitiyor-mu/116721

According to this poll, only 3% of Turkey`s total population have both Kurdish and Turkish relatives;
http://www.milliyet.com.tr/2007/03/22/guncel/agun.html

I am sure these people are from older generation because mixed marriages considerably dropped after Kurds started PKK movement, even completely halted in some areas like Mersin, Antalya.

So, mixed marriages issue between Turks and Kurds is a thing of the past. Only some idiots gets married with a Kurd anymore.

Hayalet
01-29-2013, 12:25 AM
The greatest contributors to that grow are Kurds. Actual Turkish population is declining. :mad:

Not at all. I don't understand why you guys are so fond of mimicking European alarmism and/or fatalism.

Check this map, the blue provinces register positive growth rate, the yellow ones, negative:

http://cdncms.zaman.com.tr/2013/01/29/infografik.jpg

While it's true there is a decline in the growth rate of ethnic Turks and that their current fertility rate is at sub-replacement level, it will take some time before this turns into an actual negative growth rate.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Not at all. I don't understand why you guys are so fond of mimicking European alarmism and/or fatalism.
It is the truth Altay. Only Kurdish population increases in Turkey but Turkish population stalled for the last 10 years.

If you don't believe, i can link official stats from the Turkish statistics institute. For example, did you know that the southeastern region with 2 million total population had same or even more number of newborns with 15-17 million populated Marmara region for 3-4 consecutive years? And even worse, i am sure half of the new babies in Marmara region are Kurdish babies from Istanbul.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:43 AM
Altay, this is from Turkish statistical institute. These are official numbers of births by regions from 2001 to 2011, 10 years of statistics;
http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=1270

As you can see here, there are either equal or even more newborn babies every year in 2 million populated southeastern Anatolia, comparing with 15 million populated Istanbul. There are around 200.000 newborn babies in both regions despite the immense population difference. Also, there is no need to remind that at least 50-60k babies who has been born every year in Istanbul are Kurds too.

If we compare it with Aegean region, 2 million people in southeastern Anatolia gives birth to two times more children than 6-7 million populated Aegean region.

Just read the stats.

Hayalet
01-29-2013, 12:55 AM
It is the truth Altay. Only Kurdish population increases in Turkey but Turkish population stalled for the last 10 years.
Like I said, it's true there is a decline in the growth rate of ethnic Turks; but it's not an actual negative growth rate (= declining population) at this point. Just check the map I posted.

If you don't believe, i can link official stats from the Turkish statistics institute. For example, did you know that the southeastern region with 2 million total population had same or even more number of newborns with 15-17 million populated Marmara region for 3-4 consecutive years? And even worse, i am sure half of the new babies in Marmara region are Kurdish babies from Istanbul.
I believe you have mixed up your numbers. The population of Southeastern Anatolia is about 8 million, not 2, and it's worth noting the largest province there is predominantly Turkish.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:59 AM
I believe you have mixed up your numbers. The population of Southeastern Anatolia is about 8 million, not 2, and it's worth noting the largest province there is predominantly Turkish.
Ohh yeah i only thought about Diyarbakir but i think you are wrong too. Southeastern region is not 8 million populated at all. Whatever it is, we can say that the kurds giving birth to 3 times more babies than Turks.

Here is another stat;
http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=1333

Total fertility rate of Aegean, Marmara, central Anatolia, blacksea regions are between 1,53-1,75 but southeastern Anatolia is 3,56.

1,53 is quite same as western European countries while kurds are breeding like rats.

Scholarios
01-29-2013, 01:07 AM
I might get attacked for this, but isn't that high of a growth rate, especially in a country with a relatively high unemployment rate kind of a dangerous thing? (more so if it is true what some posters said that the growth rate is centered on Kurds)?

Onur
01-29-2013, 01:16 AM
Here are some fertility rate numbers from Europe for the sake of comparison;

France - 2.08
Germany - 1.41
Greece - 1.39
Netherlands - 1.78
Norway - 1.77
Spain - 1.48
Sweden - 1.67
Switzerland - 1.47

Turkey (Turkish regions) - ~1.70
Turkey (Kurdish region) - 3.56

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_territories_by_fertility_rat e

As you can see, the population increase rate of Turkish people are same as western Europe while it`s totally different for the Kurds.

Hayalet
01-29-2013, 01:27 AM
Southeastern region is not 8 million populated at all.
To be precise, its population is 7,958,473 (http://rapor.tuik.gov.tr/reports/rwservlet?adnksdb2&ENVID=adnksdb2Env&report=wa_turkiye_duzey1_koy_sehir.RDF&p_duzey1=TRC&p_kod=2&p_yil=2012&p_dil=1&desformat=html) as of 2012.

Here is another stat;
http://www.turkstat.gov.tr/PreIstatistikTablo.do?istab_id=1333
Not something unknown for me. Let's put things in perspective:

Predominantly Turkish regions (Fertility rate)

Istanbul (1.69)
West Marmara (1.55)
Aegean (1.64)
East Marmara (1.70)
West Anatolia (1.77)
Mediterranean (2.11)
Central Anatolia (2.03)
West Black Sea (1.72)
East Black Sea (1.74)
Northeast Anatolia (2.84)

Predominantly Kurdish regions (Fertility rate)

Centraleast Anatolia (2.80)
Southeast Anatolia (3.42)
Kurds indeed have more babies, but Turks are by no means declining at this point. Hard to pinpoint things without an ethnic census, but some basics are clear.

Annihilus
01-29-2013, 01:41 AM
I might get attacked for this, but isn't that high of a growth rate, especially in a country with a relatively high unemployment rate kind of a dangerous thing? (more so if it is true what some posters said that the growth rate is centered on Kurds)?

I don't think Turkey's unemployment rate is bad considering current global financial crisis. But nevertheless, Turkey's population should stabilize at 100M and never exceed it.

Scholarios
01-29-2013, 02:14 AM
I don't think Turkey's unemployment rate is bad considering current global financial crisis. But nevertheless, Turkey's population should stabilize at 100M and never exceed it.

The bad part is Turkey's unemployment before the crisis. triple, quadruple, European nations. I understand that Turkey might be in a transition to a more stable economy, but considering the current financial crisis (and the odds that we may be in it for another 10-20 years) it seems something to worry about (not that we all aren't worried anyways)

Anglojew
01-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Excellent work Kurds, by the end of the century the Kurds will be the majority in Turkey.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:30 PM
Kurds indeed have more babies, but Turks are by no means declining at this point. Hard to pinpoint things without an ethnic census, but some basics are clear.
There is a basic rule in population increase. If fertility rate is below 2, then the population decreases and gets older, if it`s above 2, then it increases and gets younger.

The population increases, gets younger in;
Mediterranean (2.11)

The population decreases, gets older in;
Istanbul (1.69)
West Marmara (1.55)
Aegean (1.64)
East Marmara (1.70)
West Anatolia (1.77)
West Black Sea (1.72)
East Black Sea (1.74)

The population is stable in;
Central Anatolia (2.03)

So, what i said is the truth. The Turkish population decreases and gets older. Also it`s obvious that even some percentage of fertility rate belongs to the Kurds who lives in the west. In fact, Turkish fertility rate is even lower than these numbers because Kurds in the west increasing it. For example, there are about 2 million Kurds in Istanbul and i am sure about half of the newborn babies in Istanbul are Kurdish ones.

Onur
01-29-2013, 12:40 PM
Excellent work Kurds, by the end of the century the Kurds will be the majority in Turkey.
Don't get excited because this is something impossible. They are about 15 million but we are 60 million.

You better worry about pro-Sharia ultra-orthodox jews in Israel. They will be majority in less than 2 decades and they will implement judeo-sharia law in Israel and even forbid women to go out or stone to death if necessary.

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 12:58 PM
why you are so pro turkish youre a mexican?

why you compare turks with chinese. Chinese have a big population because they are an own civilization like europe or middle east but they have bad demographics now and are aging just as fast as europe.

any statistics? you have no proof.

and whats the matter?? Are these 75 million located in europe why we should care? Its only 13 million who live in european part of istanbul who are part of europe.

Lathander
01-29-2013, 02:00 PM

Well,he is honorary turk:) Also I pretty much like mexicans too.

Predominantly Turkish regions (Fertility rate)

Istanbul (1.69)
West Marmara (1.55)
Aegean (1.64)
East Marmara (1.70)
West Anatolia (1.77)
Mediterranean (2.11)
Central Anatolia (2.03)
West Black Sea (1.72)
East Black Sea (1.74)

Predominantly Kurdish regions (Fertility rate)

Centraleast Anatolia (2.80)
Southeast Anatolia (3.42)

Isn't 2.11 the rate necessary for replacement? So situation of turks in western regions look very bad considering kurds are baby boomers there too.
Also I am surprised that my mediterranean region past the central anatolia but it is effected by kurds that immigrated here.

And another point is that 5 kids per family is the upper limit even for the poor uneducated baby boomer turks except rare cases.For the kurds,sky is their limit.

Hayalet
01-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Guys, you are misinterpreting things. Replacement fertility rate is indeed about 2.11 on average (there is some deviation in due to different mortality rates of countries). But its effect is not immediate, it takes decades.

For example, the overall fertility rate is 2.02 in Turkey and will soon fall under 2. But the population of Turkey will not start actually decreasing until 2045 or 2050.

American_Hispanist
01-29-2013, 03:38 PM

Turks are cool ppl. They aren't stupid like your slavic ass.

Equilibrium
01-29-2013, 03:44 PM
While the Turkish population won't decline in the next 20 years, as people don't suddenly disappear, the Kurdish population will grow much larger. They make more children and they make them much earlier in life.

Turkish birthrate is under replacement rate, while Kurdish is expanding fast. You don't see a problem with that?

sevruk
01-29-2013, 04:07 PM
waiting when the Turks no longer to be a majority in Turkey

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 04:15 PM
Turks are cool ppl. They aren't stupid like your slavic ass.

or its maybe your profile is a troll account as your name suggests Mexican_Abdullah

American_Hispanist
01-29-2013, 04:17 PM
or its maybe your profile is a troll account as your name suggests Mexican_Abdullah

I have posted my picture, and I can at best, pass for Arab. I can't pass for Turkish. :picard2: :picard2:

Hoca
01-29-2013, 04:22 PM
waiting when the Turks no longer to be a majority in Turkey

Actually if we are going to "wait" we will first see Russia become a majority muslim country. This will happen within a couple of decades :D

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 05:45 PM
I have posted my picture, and I can at best, pass for Arab. I can't pass for Turkish. :picard2: :picard2:

you can post what ever picture you want pretend its you

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 05:46 PM
double post

American_Hispanist
01-29-2013, 05:46 PM
you can post what ever picture you want pretend its you

go to my profile pic. dude, I can't even fucking speak Turkish, how the fuck would I be Turkish if I can't speak Turkish. :picard2: :picard2:

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 05:48 PM
Actually if we are going to "wait" we will first see Russia become a majority muslim country. This will happen within a couple of decades :D

in a couple of decades?? Russians increased from 80 to 81% in 2002-2010. Demographics get and better while turkeys, americas and other countries getting worse and worse.

Russia has even higher birthrate than america now.

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 05:49 PM
go to my profile pic. dude, I can't even fucking speak Turkish, how the fuck would I be Turkish if I can't speak Turkish. :picard2: :picard2:

as i said its a troll account its not your goal to speak turkish with this account.

American_Hispanist
01-29-2013, 05:52 PM
as i said its a troll account its not your goal to speak turkish with this account.

cool story bro.

Sultan Suleiman
01-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Russia has even higher birthrate than america now.

Lay of the vodka bro. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93ip0lMNJ8) :bored:

I don't know why are you cheering for one's nations demographic problems while your nation is few train stops ahead of Turks and (ethnic) West Europeans population wise :picard2:

Hayalet
01-29-2013, 06:15 PM
While the Turkish population won't decline in the next 20 years, as people don't suddenly disappear, the Kurdish population will grow much larger. They make more children and they make them much earlier in life.

Turkish birthrate is under replacement rate, while Kurdish is expanding fast. You don't see a problem with that?
Sure. I'm just saying there is no need to blow things out of proportion.

Russians increased from 80 to 81% in 2002-2010. Demographics get and better while turkeys, americas and other countries getting worse and worse.
That's clearly because of assimilation. Self-declared Turks are at a similar percentage in Turkey according to surveys.

The difference is, only a select few provinces in Turkey register negative growth rate, while in Russia, core ethnic Russian regions are consistently declining in population:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Russia_natural_population_growth_rates_january-october.PNG

Mjora
01-31-2013, 01:40 AM
You may want to know the person who was behind Turkey's family planning policies:

30. The World Population Plan of Action is not self-enforcing and will require vigorous efforts by interested countries, U.N. agencies and other international bodies to make it effective. U.S. leadership is essential. The strategy must include the following elements and actions:

(a) Concentration on key countries. Assistance for population moderation should give primary emphasis to the largest and fastest growing developing countries where there is special U.S. political and strategic interest. Those countries are: India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nigeria, Mexico, Indonesia, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand, Egypt, Turkey, Ethiopia and Colombia. Together, they account for 47 percent of the world's current population increase. (It should be recognized that at present AID bilateral assistance to some of these countries may not be acceptable.) Bilateral assistance, to the extent that funds are available, will be given to other countries, considering such factors as population growth, need for external assistance, long-term U.S. interests and willingness to engage in self-help. Multilateral programs must necessarily have a wider coverage and the bilateral programs of other national donors will be shaped to their particular interests. At the same time, the U.S. will look to the multilateral agencies -- especially the U.N. Fund for Population Activities which already has projects in over 80 countries -- to increase population assistance on a broader basis with increased U.S. contributions. This is desirable in terms of U.S. interests and necessary in political terms in the United Nations. But progress nevertheless, must be made in the key 13 and our limited resources should give major emphasis to them. (b) Integration of population factors and population programs into country development planning. As called for by the world Population Plan of Action, developing countries and those aiding them should specifically take population factors into account in national planning and include population programs in such plans. (c) Increased assistance for family planning services, information and technology. This is a vital aspect of any world population program. (1) Family planning information and materials based on present technology should be made fully available as rapidly as possible to the 85% of the populations in key LDCs not now reached, essentially rural poor who have the highest fertility. (2) Fundamental and developmental research should be expanded, aimed at simple, low-cost, effective, safe, long-lasting and acceptable methods of fertility control. Support by all federal agencies for biomedical research in this field should be increased by $60 million annually. (d) Creating conditions conducive to fertility decline. For its own merits and consistent with the recommendations of the World Population Plan of Action, priority should be given in the general aid program to selective development policies in sectors offering the greatest promise of increased motivation for smaller family size. In many cases pilot programs and experimental research will be needed as guidance for later efforts on a larger scale. The preferential sectors include:

-Providing minimal levels of education, especially for women;
-Reducing infant mortality, including through simple low-cost health care networks;
-Expanding wage employment, especially for women;
-Developing alternatives to children as a source of old age security;
-Increasing income of the poorest, especially in rural areas, including providing privately owned farms;
-Education of new generations on the desirability of smaller families.

While AID has information on the relative importance of the new major socio-economic factors that lead to lower birth rates, much more research and experimentation need to be done to determine what cost effective programs and policy will lead to lower birth rates.

Read more here : http://schillerinstitute.org/strategic/NSSM200.htm

Äike
01-31-2013, 01:55 AM
Turkish Statistics Agency has unveiled the latest figures collected through the address based population registration system. According to the latest figures Turkey's populations is now more than 75,6 million. In 2012 Turkey's population increased by 903 thousand people. Also the same database suggests 50,2% of the population is male, and 49,8% is female.

Breeding like rabbits...

Mjora
01-31-2013, 02:13 AM
Breeding like rabbits...
Unfortunately not true :icon_sad:

RussiaPrussia
01-31-2013, 02:18 AM
Lay of the vodka bro. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93ip0lMNJ8) :bored:

I don't know why are you cheering for one's nations demographic problems while your nation is few train stops ahead of Turks and (ethnic) West Europeans population wise :picard2:

The video you posted is very biased the guy argues at end that russia wont afford social programs increasing birthrate anymore being in a death line. Russia can it has 10% debt. And what people dont get is if you have a lower life expectancy there is less money to spend on old people therefore more to make babies.
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.0014.TO.ZS/countries/RU-TR-US-FR?display=graph

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.POP.65UP.TO.ZS/countries/RU-US-TR-FR?display=graph

i am not cheering for turkeys death i think it would be horrible if they would be replaced by different people like kurds or arabs but i would like if turks think also it would be horrible if russians would be replaced by muslims.

RussiaPrussia
01-31-2013, 02:47 AM
Sure. I'm just saying there is no need to blow things out of proportion.

That's clearly because of assimilation. Self-declared Turks are at a similar percentage in Turkey according to surveys.

The difference is, only a select few provinces in Turkey register negative growth rate, while in Russia, core ethnic Russian regions are consistently declining in population:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Russia_natural_population_growth_rates_january-october.PNG

yeah but other ethnics are also declining in these areas like tatarians and ukrainines and even faster than russians thats why they are still 81% overall.

russians are decreasing because of their higher death rate but if you look at their birthrate its higher than many other western nations

Central Federal District 11,4 89% russian

North-West Federal District 12,2 83% russian

Southern Federal District 12,6 86% russian

Far East Federal District 13,9 78% russian

Siberian Federal District 14,9 85% russian

Ural Federal District 15,1 80% russian

Volga Federal District 13,2 67% russian, region with least russians and most muslims after caucasus isnt so great in comparison to others.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Natural_increase_current

the birth rate shows birth per 1000 people so its obvious its not only minorities who make children as they cant make that many children to fit the other 80% but its russians who make also children. Its just a matter of time until russians will also natural grow again once there are no old people left who can die or the life expectancy is increasing.

Hayalet
01-31-2013, 04:03 AM
yeah but other ethnics are also declining in these areas like tatarians and ukrainines and even faster than russians thats why they are still 81% overall.
Like I said, it's most likely because of assimilation. Especially for Ukrainians, who seem to have decreased by about 30% since the last ethnic census. Out of 23 ethnic republics, 20 register positive growth rate in Russia; whereas all oblasts in core Russian regions (Central, Northwestern and Southern federal districts) have declining population. The oblasts in the Urals and Siberia aren't likely make up for them as they have less population and no matching positive growth rates. I really don't see any other way than assimilation or intermarriage to explain how the percentage of self-declared ethnic Russians doesn't decrease.

RussiaPrussia
01-31-2013, 05:26 AM
Like I said, it's most likely because of assimilation. Especially for Ukrainians, who seem to have decreased by about 30% since the last ethnic census. Out of 23 ethnic republics, 20 register positive growth rate in Russia; whereas all oblasts in core Russian regions (Central, Northwestern and Southern federal districts) have declining population. The oblasts in the Urals and Siberia aren't likely make up for them as they have less population and no matching positive growth rates. I really don't see any other way than assimilation or intermarriage to explain how the percentage of self-declared ethnic Russians doesn't decrease.

its because many russians come back from poorer regions from former soviet states like central asia and baltics

Turkophagos
01-31-2013, 08:01 AM

Two oxymorons in the same sentence. Wow.