PDA

View Full Version : Infighting Among British Nationalists

Freomęg
08-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Recently I've broadened the number of forums I frequent. Without a doubt, the one thing that I've learned is that British nationalism is so fractured and plagued by pride that it will achieve nothing until it sorts itself out. Saturday's demonstrations in Birmingham have helped to confirm this for me.

You have the civic nationalists, the ethnic nationalists, the English nationalists (both civic and ethnic), the anti-muslim groups, the white supremacist groups... and then you have variations of these groups who disagree on economic policy and specifics and the groups who just plain want to be the top of the pile for no other reason than pride or personal difference.

Most of these groups refuse to stand side by side, choosing to ignore the fact that unless they put their egos aside, Britain's nations will be destroyed forever. Personally I'm sick of it. I couldn't care less what some BNP official did to piss off an English nationalist, or whether one party's economic policies are workable. They've got to work together... because those (mainly Muslims) who would seek to make Britain their own are damn sure united, and far stronger than us because of it.

Arahari
08-16-2009, 08:23 AM
All these so-called political parties and organisations are disparatein terms of their aims and goals because they all have different concerns and the individuals who make up these organisations are all equally diverse in terms of their world views. This is inevitable.
THE core issue that could or should unite some of these organisations is the issue of the genocide of our Aryan race brought about by mass immigration and the introduction of Police states and repressive legislation.