PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing here?

snowbird
01-29-2013, 02:31 PM
You are not European, scum.

Hurrem sultana
01-29-2013, 02:33 PM
lol

Siberian Cold Breeze
01-29-2013, 02:35 PM
Geri sayım başladı ..10 9 8 ...:D
Bu arada ben bi çay koyayım..

snowbird
01-29-2013, 02:38 PM
Any serious answers?

Su
01-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Okay girls get ready with cheese filling boreks and sarmas and dont forget puaca and corek. Scb got also tea for us.

Ps: someone bring baklava and kadayif.

Siberian Cold Breeze
01-29-2013, 02:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oDXnZKx.jpg

mini mini bir kuş donmuştuuuu
apricitye konmuştu
aldık onu içeriye
çik çik çik çik ötsün diye
riv riv ederken banlandı
profili bak boş kaldıııı

Methmatician
01-29-2013, 02:42 PM
лол

Jackson
01-29-2013, 02:43 PM
Says an Irish-American, who is also not European. :P

Corvus
01-29-2013, 02:45 PM
Failed troll attempt, propably Ficus or an Armenian,
didn`t survive long though :D

Philo
01-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Okay girls get ready with cheese filling boreks and sarmas and dont forget puaca and corek. Scb got also tea for us.

Ps: someone bring baklava and kadayif.

I love borekas!!

Failed troll attempt, propably Ficus or an Armenian,
didn`t survive long though
Who is Ficus?

Siberian Cold Breeze
01-29-2013, 02:48 PM
ama olmaz ki..daha karpuz kesecektik..:D

Don't ban these types so fast ,we were having some fun :grumpy:

RussiaPrussia
01-29-2013, 02:49 PM
well west istanbul is european

Vulcho
01-31-2013, 05:43 AM
Hello, I would like to ask the same question: what are Turks doing here? This forum is about cultural preservation of Europe, and the Turks are not considered European by anybody. It's not that I have a problem with you being here, I'm just curious why you are interested in this forum at all. We don't see any Indians, Chinese or Africans here.

legolasbozo
01-31-2013, 10:16 AM
Hello, I would like to ask the same question: what are Turks doing here? This forum is about cultural preservation of Europe, and the Turks are not considered European by anybody. It's not that I have a problem with you being here, I'm just curious why you are interested in this forum at all. We don't see any Indians, Chinese or Africans here.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/661/cezdze1.jpg

Vulcho
01-31-2013, 05:57 PM
I don't understand Turkish. Something about paying rent? I guess that guy is too poor for that.

Partizan
01-31-2013, 07:10 PM

Well, I wrote about why I am here for millions of times but... I just want to ask...

Why it is mainly Balkanites who are obsessed with Turks' existence here? Especially Tatar... sorry... Bulgarians?

Vulcho
01-31-2013, 08:20 PM
Well, I wrote about why I am here for millions of times

I haven't read all your posts, you have more than 3000. Can you give me a link to your post, or just summarize it?

Why it is mainly Balkanites who are obsessed with Turks' existence here? Especially Tatar... sorry... Bulgarians?

I don't think I'm obsessed with Turkish existence, I'm just curious. And what's with the Tatar label? Is it supposed to be an insult or a sign of "brotherly" feelings :confused:?

legolasbozo
01-31-2013, 08:39 PM
I don't understand Turkish. Something about paying rent? I guess that guy is too poor for that.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/661/cezdze1.jpg

it is about a statement common use in Turkey, "just because the dick of donkey." İ think it is an answer of your question. By the way why are you obsessed with turks, because there isn't anything related with you on this forum subjet, because there is a Turkish flag over there as you can see, so actually "what are u doing here?"

Vulcho
02-01-2013, 06:16 AM
it is about a statement common use in Turkey, "just because the dick of donkey." İ think it is an answer of your question.

Why do you act as if I have offended you in some way? I don't see anything offensive or provocative in my post.

By the way why are you obsessed with turks, because there isn't anything related with you on this forum subjet, because there is a Turkish flag over there as you can see, so actually "what are u doing here?"

I posted once in the Turkish subforum, and now I'm obsessed with Turks? I think rather you have an issue with Bulgarians.