PDA

View Full Version : Gábor Vona's State of the Nation Address 2013

Szegedist
01-29-2013, 04:23 PM
At the beginning of his speech, Gábor Vona remarked that only stupid people wants to see darkness in place of light referring to the darkening of the Colosseum by globalist forces.

What is taking place in the world today is not a crisis, but the endgame of global capitalism and liberal democracy. Gábor Vona illustrated the pending collapse with horrifying international economic data drawing particular attention to the spread of global indebtedness and interest slavery.

The end of global capitalism in itself would be a good news said Vona. But the perplexing question is what comes after the bubble bursts? A new world is coming, a new world order. Then, he said he believed in localism where regions compete with each other.

Jobbik developed a new economic plan that focusing on seven key economic areas. 1. Revitalize the Hungarian manufacturing and food sectors in close cooperation with the Eastern partnership program. 2. Restart international medical tourism. 3. Develop a strategic water management plan and build a Danube-Tisza canal that links the two major waterways. 4. Develop a national resource strategy. 5. Restart mining and resurrect domestic industries. 6. Develop a national energy plan and expand strategic investments. 7. Start a national housing program and speed up the development of the Hungarian high tech industries.

According to Vona, this program facing serious obstacles due to Hungary's international position, the country's one-sided dependence on western economies. This is why we need the Eastern partnership program, and a Central and Eastern European alliance. Today, a Polish-Hungarian-Croatian-axis would be the most desirable solution.

In addition, Hungary needs to develop strategic alliances with Russia and Turkey to counter balance the one-sided dependence on German economy.

Vona lists four strategic problems that need immediate solution. First, the status of Hungarians living in the lost territories. Jobbik would like a three-hundred and sixty degree turn around in Hungarian-Hungarian relations.

The second problem that needs urgent solution is the issue of the indebtedness of the population in foreign currency. The Fidesz government helped those who were in a relatively good financial situation, but the rest left in the lurch. Jobbik policy task in 2013 will be to stand up for the rights of the most destitute in society and support all civil initiatives that are fighting for their interests.

Vona stated that he entered politics 14 years ago and everything he has done since he is very proud of and he has no intention of doing things differently.

Sooner or later, we're going to win the general elections, and this country will be flourishing said Vona.

"I am Hungarian, I was born Hungarian, and the struggle that comes with it, I take proudly" said Vona. "I would like to belong to the most courageous part of this nation that you can condemn but you can't stop. I've found this community. I am one of you, and I accept my fate happily because we are all Atilla's grandchildren and are not afraid of anything" ended his thoughts Jobbik President Gábor Vona

http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2013/01/live-broadcast-gabor-vona-state-of.html

http://kuruc.info/r/2/107133/

5nnaxcwwI8s

Géza
01-29-2013, 04:30 PM
If they won and they rebuilt our economy, the NATO and the EUGENFOR would reset us.

Remember the past!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwqmHpB-Ou6ZzGmW88c-A-Hzm2DGRYWpHAEQ0SJgFWFcIEouLR

Szegedist
01-29-2013, 04:38 PM
So we should just give up since there is not point? Or am I misunderstanding?

Géza
01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
So we should just give up since there is not point? Or am I misunderstanding?

I just have written: remember the past. And learn from others fails.

Szegedist
01-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I just have written: remember the past. And learn from others fails.

Don't go on an expansionist war?

Géza
01-29-2013, 05:12 PM
Don't go on an expansionist war?

Don't play with superpowers (without enough downwind) like the Serbs.

Szegedist
01-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Don't play with superpowers (without enough downwind) like the Serbs.

This is the sad reality, unfortunately.