PDA

View Full Version : Vitamine D deficiency among immigrants in Northern Sweden.

Vasa
01-30-2013, 01:02 AM
In a study made by scientist at Umeå University shows that in the period between January and Mars - the period with least sunlight. Both groups had the same diet for three months but above 50% of dark skinned and 25% white kids suffered of vitamin D deficiency.

This have encouraged further research in Malmö and Umeå to see how to adapt the diet for different races to reach healthy levels of vitamine D. And maybe in future have race adapted diets in schools.

http://www.medfak.umu.se/om-fakulteten/aktuellt/nyhetsvisning/d-vitaminbrist-hos-barn-trots-riktig-kost-.cid207639

Swedish climate rejects Afrikans. Nature is on our side! :thumb001:

Virtuous
01-30-2013, 01:13 AM
I can already imagine the Marxist yelling

"blasphemy, there is no such thing as races"

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 01:18 AM
This is very dangerous as it causes the Multiple sclerosis

swedes also have the same problem,hence sweden is the country with biggest percentege of MS patients

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 01:19 AM
Lol, I want to see you Swedes surviving an African desert with no sunscreen. :P

I have the shittiest skin type. I get burned in the sun a lot, and then I suffer if the weather is too cold. (Less than 5-10 degrees is already TOO cold for me, lol) :(

I guess every race is indeed adapted to their envoirment. :D

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 01:23 AM

I have the shittiest skin type. I get burned in the sun a lot, and then I suffer if the weather is too cold. (Less than 5-10 degrees is already TOO cold for me, lol) :(

I guess every race is indeed adapted to their envoirment. :D

Swedish climate is not good for anyone,even Swedes,to have enough D vitamine during winter they have to take supplements,which doctors say we should

Disease like MS,Alzheimer,ALS,Diabetes get born from too little D vitamine :(

Il Principe
01-30-2013, 01:23 AM
We Swedes shall remember to bring plenty of sunscreen when we mass emigrate to the African desert, with hands outstretched for welfare checks.

Swedish climate is not good for anyone,even Swedes,to have enough D vitamine during winter they have to take supplements,which doctors say we should
Which is probably the original reason why milk-drinking is so commonplace in Sweden, even with normal meals. (I always found this a disgusting habit, but it's surprisingly common.) Milk, as most know, is rich in Vitamin D.

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 01:36 AM
Which is probably the original reason why milk-drinking is so commonplace in Sweden, even with normal meals. (I always found this a disgusting habit, but it's surprisingly common.) Milk, as most know, is rich in Vitamin D.

Milk and fish,and today when people eat crap food they certainly have too little of D vitamin,which makes mentioned disseases more common

Its not really healthy for swede to eat italian or balkan,as it is not adapted to swedish climate

Vasa
01-30-2013, 01:54 AM
Im Glad Sweden is getting up on the race science horse again. Linné would be proud. :)

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 02:01 AM
We Swedes shall remember to bring plenty of sunscreen when we mass emigrate to the African desert, with hands outstretched for welfare checks.

Oooh! Oooh! Can I do that too? :D
I want to live on welfare as well! I'll migrate to Sweden and demand money from the goverment! Then I'll spit on every Swede I see and demand more!

Does it work if I have the German citizenship? Or should I simply claim to be South American?

Im Glad Sweden is getting up on the race science horse again. Linné would be proud. :)

You still have the massive Muslim immigration coming from the South, I wouldn't start celebrationg just yet..

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 02:04 AM
Does it work if I have the German citizenship? Or should I simply claim to be South American?

you can claim to be a political refugee like some south americans do :D

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 02:07 AM
you can claim to be a political refugee like some south americans do :D

Oh! Ok! I'll do that! Thanks guise!! :D

Fortis in Arduis
01-30-2013, 03:17 AM
Bony gangly Somalians with rickets.

http://nursesaida.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/rickets.jpg

Also in London (http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/kurtbarling/2010/10/rickets_makes_a_uk_comeback.html), and Washington State (http://nursesaida.wordpress.com/category/2/).

Investigators in this study concluded that a combination of traditional dress, diets low in vitamin D, and dark skin may have collectively played a critical role in the subjects’ vitamin D levels.

*** goes back to thinking about flowers ***

Ozzy
09-23-2013, 02:24 AM
Milk and fish,and today when people eat crap food they certainly have too little of D vitamin,which makes mentioned disseases more common

Its not really healthy for swede to eat italian or balkan,as it is not adapted to swedish climate

Do you (or anyone) know what else the average Swede eats? Curious, I'd like to work on my diet. I already eat a shitload of fish and dairy, but never really considered it an exclusively nordic diet as I'm sure that there are Italians (not sure about Balkan folk) out there who lean strongly on those two food groups.. lol