PDA

View Full Version : Europe will grow thanks to Latin America?

pinguino
01-30-2013, 01:41 AM
Some Europeans believe Europe will take advantage of the strong Latin American growth to recover itself.

http://www.correodelorinoco.gob.ve/economia/recuperacion-europa-se-nutrira-crecimiento-latinoamericano/

I don't believe that will happens, but anyways, what do you think?

It is curious that now Europe depends on ourselves. Life has many turns :D

pinguino
01-30-2013, 02:19 PM
wbtUEwTJ1mU

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 02:25 PM
That would be a shame. Most Latin American politicians are corrupt as fuck, I don't see how under such goverment we would be able to help anyone when we can't even help ourselves.

The ones who aren't corrupt, are simply a vile representation of the country they rule, are stupid, or have commited crime in the past and like to make themselves look like heroes.

pinguino
01-30-2013, 02:31 PM
That would be a shame. Most Latin American politicians are corrupt as fuck, I don't see how under such goverment we would be able to help anyone when we can't even help ourselves.

The situation, corruption and politics of Uruguay is not the situation of Latin America, in general.

http://www.coface.com/CofacePortal/ShowBinary/BEA%20Repository/COM_en_EN/news/image/100708-GDP-Growth.gif

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTLAC/Images/GDP_forecast_eng_2_.jpg

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
The situation, corruption and politics of Uruguay is not the situation of Latin America, in general.

http://www.coface.com/CofacePortal/ShowBinary/BEA%20Repository/COM_en_EN/news/image/100708-GDP-Growth.gif

http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTLAC/Images/GDP_forecast_eng_2_.jpg

Uruguayan goverment isn't corrupt, it's stupid. The Argentinian goverment is corrupt, as well as the Venezuelan.

pinguino
01-30-2013, 02:37 PM
Uruguayan goverment isn't corrupt, it's stupid. The Argentinian goverment is corrupt, as well as the Venezuelan.

Do you think the U.S. government isn't corrupt?, the Chinese government isn't corrupt? The British government is pure and crystal clear? Give me a break. Corruption exist everywhere. Here we are talking about economics and not about revolutionary ideals. After all, Castro is the most corrupt in Latin America :rolleyes:

With your speech of Galeano or Che Guevara, you help to pull down Latin America. Thank you! :picard2:

Tropico
01-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Most people see Latin America as supper corrupt because Latin America has the audacity to be upfront about it. Im sure if all of Europes, the US's and Chinas dirty laundry where to be put in the news we'd be floored.

pinguino
01-30-2013, 02:43 PM
Most people see Latin America as supper corrupt because Latin America has the audacity to be upfront about it. Im sure if all of Europes, the US's and Chinas dirty laundry where to be put in the news we'd be floored.

Exactly. What more corrupt than the Bush administration? And its "weapons of mass destruction" :picard1:!! And the corruption in Italy, France, Japan, Israel and elsewhere are very well known.

It is ridiculous how Europe believe it is less corrupt than the Americas, but now wants to make deals with us :D

Balmung
01-30-2013, 02:45 PM
Do you think the U.S. government isn't corrupt?, the Chinese government isn't corrupt? The British government is pure and crystal clear? Give me a break. Corruption exist everywhere. Here we are talking about economics and not about revolutionary ideals. After all, Castro is the most corrupt in Latin America :rolleyes:

With your speech of Galeano or Che Guevara, you help to pull down Latin America. Thank you! :picard2:

The world is not Black and White, there are grey areas. Just because something happens in 2 countries, doesn't mean the other isn't much worse.

Here in the states? if you try to bribe a cop? it will most likely be a failed attempt. Simple cop corruption plaques the poorer nations of Latin America (Brazil included) and in Europe Ukraine & Russia.

It happens in other nations, but is nowhere near Latin America.

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Exactly. What more corrupt than the Bush administration? And its "weapons of mass destruction" :picard1:!! And the corruption in Italy, France, Japan, Israel and elsewhere are very well known.

It is ridiculous how Europe believe it is less corrupt than the Americas, but now wants to make deals with us :D

Well, I suppose I was a bit cynical about S.A. Forgive me, my family has a tendency to talk wonders about Europe, since many were born there (Which is funny, if Europe is so amazing, why didn't they stay there in the first place?), and since I go to an international school, I deal with a lot of Europeans who keep bragging about their "amazing" goverments and whatnot, you know, it brain washes you a little after a while.

Though the "least corrupt" country in the world was Finland, according to a survey, lol.

I still beleive S.A. is more corrupt than Europe though.

Balmung
01-30-2013, 02:51 PM
I still beleive S.A. is more corrupt than Europe though.

You would be right, well Northwestern Europe mostly, your assumption about Finland was also right. Although it would appear Denmark is as well.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/files/2012/12/Screen-shot-2012-12-05-at-12.17.00-PM.png

Also, you never told me where your sig was from :P

pinguino
01-30-2013, 02:56 PM
Here in the states? if you try to bribe a cop? it will most likely be a failed attempt.

If you bribe our cops you will also get to jail. However, if you bribe an American politician it is OK. It is called "lobbing", and everybody does.

However, the point of this thread is not corruption but development. An Uruguayan here, that loves Europe more than Latin America (typical of some "white" Latin Americans from Uruguay, Brazil or Argentina) put the topic of corruption, to derail this thread.

The point is simple, Latin America grows faster than Europe and now that continent wants to make a deal. :rolleyes:

iNird
01-30-2013, 02:58 PM
The point is simple, Latin America grows faster than Europe and now that continent wants to make a deal. :rolleyes:

In all likelihood, the majority of these leaders are American puppets. So yes they will make a deal whether you like it or not.

You are correct about lobbying though. There is certainly "corruption" in America it's just much more legalized and not as apparent on the micro level (i.e. bribing a cop.)

Tropico
01-30-2013, 02:58 PM
Well BACK TO THE MAIN TOPIC, I do hope Latin America recovers well.

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 03:04 PM
If you bribe our cops you will also get to jail. However, if you bribe an American politician it is OK. It is called "lobbing", and everybody does.

However, the point of this thread is not corruption but development. An Uruguayan here, that loves Europe more than Latin America (typical of some "white" Latin Americans from Uruguay, Brazil or Argentina) put the topic of corruption, to derail this thread.

Excuse me, but I never said I liked Europe better than Latin America. I only said it was corrupt, Latin America is still my home, and it always will be. I do see some economic growth from Latin America, but the crisis didn't really seem to treat us well either, so I don't see why they would be interested when they can rip off from other continents.

I love Latin America, and I hope that one day we grow more powerful than Europe or the U.S. But from the way that I see it, it would take at LEAST 20 years for that to happen.

Europe was left in ruins, of course other continents are moving faster. Brazil is now an industrial power, Chile is not far from becoming one. Uruguay is estimated to grow about a 4% in 2013, but that's just an estimate. I wouldn't start celebrating yet.

pinguino
01-30-2013, 03:05 PM

Latin America is growing fast these last years. In here, for instance, we haven't feel the effect of the European crisis at all.

MissProvocateur
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM

I do think Latin America is recovering faster than the rest of the world (Excluding some asian countries).

pinguino
01-30-2013, 03:07 PM
Excuse me, but I never said I liked Europe better than Latin America. I only said it was corrupt,

We know it, but the dirty clothes are washed home! In saying so, you are helping the gringo propaganda machine! Don't you realize it?

Black Sun Dimension
01-30-2013, 04:15 PM
Pinguino, no confundas crecimiento con riqueza. Tienen que pasar años de crecimiento continuo para que la región acumule suficiente capital para poder empezar a codearse con el resto del mundo.

pinguino
01-30-2013, 04:32 PM
Pinguino, no confundas crecimiento con riqueza. Tienen que pasar años de crecimiento continuo para que la región acumule suficiente capital para poder empezar a codearse con el resto del mundo.

Pero hay que empezar a pavonearnos. Esa es la clave de convercer al mercado de que vamos bien. Es lo que hacen todo el tiempo los gringos y asiaticos.

Duffmannn
12-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Pobre Chile, ahora los comunistas quieren destruir el país y devolverlo al tercermundismo.

Tenma de Pegasus
12-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Pobre Chile, ahora los comunistas quieren destruir el país y devolverlo al tercermundismo.

Its strange to read this thread in the end of 2019 after more than 6 years with people like MissProvocanteur saying we have a strong growth kkkk when today we know Latam general economy will finish this decade poorer than it was mainly because of Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina which suffered most of the time with depression, recession or zero percent growth. Now even Chile is not more how it was.

Zuh
12-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Its strange to read this thread in the end of 2019 after more than 6 years with people like MissProvocanteur saying we have a strong growth kkkk when today we know Latam general economy will finish this decade poorer than it was mainly because of Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina which suffered most of the time with depression, recession or zero percent growth. Now even Chile is not more how it was.

Maybe your country is going to the path. I dont see Mexico.

Erronkari
12-02-2019, 02:25 PM
That user "Pingüino" seemed a character of the Warner Bros... :picard1:

Zuh
12-02-2019, 08:49 PM
That user "Pingüino" seemed a character of the Warner Bros... :picard1:

Que viva Macri. :thumb001:

Erronkari
12-02-2019, 08:56 PM
Que viva Macri. :thumb001:

Pfffffffffffff.... que manden a todos los políticos argentinos a la parrilla mejor... entre todos no hacen uno. :p

Zuh
12-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Pfffffffffffff.... que manden a todos los políticos argentinos a la parrilla mejor... entre todos no hacen uno. :p

Hehe amigo eres muy gracioso :)

luc2112
12-03-2019, 02:56 AM

Querer convertir todo el ocidente en tercer mundo, buenas políticas para los "inmigrantes" africano negro.