PDA

View Full Version : Serbian general army admits & apologises for the crimes commited in kosovo

Drawing-slim
01-30-2013, 04:16 AM
Yugoslav Army General Admits Kosovo War Crimes

Yugoslav Army general Dragoljub Ojdanic confessed that he committed war crimes against Kosovo Albanians in the late 1990s and withdrew his appeal against his Hague conviction.
Marija Ristic BIRN Belgrade
“I fully accept all of the findings made in the judgment [against me]. All that remains is for me to serve out my sentence,” said a letter signed by Ojdanic and sent to the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia, ICTY, on January 25.

“I express my sincere regret to all of those who suffered as a result of the conduct for which I have been convicted,” wrote Ojdanic, adding that he was 72 years old and his health had deteriorated in custody.

The general withdrew his appeal against the ICTY verdict against him in 2009, when he was found guilty of deportation and “other inhumane acts” against Kosovo Albanians.

According to the verdict, the general “knew of the campaign of terror, violence and forcible displacement being carried out by VJ [Yugoslav Army] and Serbian ministry of internal affairs forces against Kosovo Albanians, but he refrained from taking effective measures at his disposal”.

He was charged in 1999 together with former Serbian President Milan Milutinovic, former Yugoslav deputy prime minister Nikola Sainovic, former Yugoslav Army commander Nebojsa Pavkovic, former chief of staff of the army’s Pristina corps Vladimir Lazarevic, and former head of the Serbian interior ministry for Kosovo, Sreten Lukic.

Armed conflict between Yugoslav forces and the Kosovo Liberation Army continued from 1998 to 1999 before NATO intervened militarily in an attempt to end the violence.

Drawing-slim
01-30-2013, 04:19 AM
I wonder what these liars serb members here have to say now.

Methmatician
01-30-2013, 05:05 AM

'Now it's your turn'.

Adrian
01-30-2013, 08:25 AM

They can say whatever they want to say, but nothing can be changed from now on.
International justice has continually proved this, but lacked the admission of guilt by a general of such ranking. Now everything is clear!

Crimes were committed based on a detailed project, which was part of the highest state structures of Serbia. The name of the project was 'operation horseshoe', and its purpose was to expel and to kill as many Albanians as they can.

Drawing-slim
01-30-2013, 08:49 AM
I think this is a big step towards better days ahead for both sides.

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 08:51 AM
in Bosnia we say "he who admits is half forgiven" so are you gonna forgive the poor guy :D

Pontios
01-30-2013, 08:59 AM
In Russian jails, the police will beat you till you admit for the crime you did, even if you are innocent, in the end you will say you will admit... This man has suffered enough and he "admits." He is "72 years old and his health had deteriorated in custody", what more do you want from this old man. :picard2:

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 09:01 AM
In Russian jails, the police will beat you till you admit for the crime you did, even if you are innocent, in the end you will say you will admit... This man has suffered enough and he "admits." He is "72 years old and his health had deteriorated in custody".

this is not russia

Pontios
01-30-2013, 09:05 AM
this is not russia

That was an example to a similar situation that is happening here... :picard1:

The man has suffered and has aged in jail. Of course now he "admits" it all so he can serve his sentence and be free finally to at least live his last years free.

Like I said: "even if you are innocent, in the end you will say you will admit..."

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 09:08 AM

The man has suffered and has aged in jail. Of course now he "admits" it all so he can serve his sentence and be free finally to at least live his last years free.

why would he do that? rather die with your honour:picard1: maybe he is close to death and is scared of hell?:mad:

Adrian
01-30-2013, 09:13 AM
in Bosnia we say "he who admits is half forgiven" so are you gonna forgive the poor guy :D

We never mourn the fallen KLA soldiers during the war. We have respect for them and we are grateful to them. It was war, and it is normal that uniformed men lose their lives.

Things change when talking about civilians. I am a witness of many crimes that have occurred during the war, included those against my family. It is very difficult when the party that committed the crimes refuse to hold responsibility for what they have done. And even worse than this is when they try to blame someone else for crimes committed against Albanians.

To be honest, I feel somewhat relieved after the admission of guilt by the Serb army general.

Pontios
01-30-2013, 09:14 AM
why would he do that? rather die with your honour:picard1: maybe he is close to death and is scared of hell?:mad:

Heaven waits for him, same as Ratko Mladic and Zeljko Raznatovic and the many other fighters. They defended their country from Muslim invaders from Albania.

http://images2.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/navijaci-levski-sarajevo-uvrede-ratko-mladic-zeljko-raznatovic-arkan-1342818494-188141.jpg

Adrian
01-30-2013, 09:16 AM
In Russian jails, the police will beat you till you admit for the crime you did, even if you are innocent, in the end you will say you will admit... This man has suffered enough and he "admits." He is "72 years old and his health had deteriorated in custody", what more do you want from this old man. :picard2:

Hague tribunal is not Russia, you idiot!

In addition, he is not the only one who goes through that court...and none of them has made comparisons with Russia's prisons.

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 09:17 AM
HAHAHAHH

Pontios
01-30-2013, 09:19 AM
Hague tribunal is not Russia, you idiot!

In addition, he is not the only one who goes through that court...and none of them has made comparisons with Russia's prisons.

You idiot, it doesn't matter if its Russia or Jamaica, the point was that he has suffered enough and he admits to your lies. Is it that hard to understand??? Do you need an Albanian translation?

Adrian
01-30-2013, 09:20 AM
Heaven waits for him, same as Ratko Mladic and Zeljko Raznatovic and the many other fighters. They defended their country from Muslim invaders from Albania.

http://milan-gecic.tripod.com/photos/Arkan_full_jpg.jpg

I wish you will join the same heaven with them.

Adrian
01-30-2013, 09:38 AM
You idiot, it doesn't matter if its Russia or Jamaica, the point was that he has suffered enough and he admits to your lies. Is it that hard to understand??? Do you need an Albanian translation?

Read and learn you idiot.

His trial didn't depend on his confession. Even if he would have denied the guilt, he would receive the same punishment because they were facts that have determined his punishment, and not admission of guilt by his side.

He accepted responsibility for committing crimes in order to facilitate his conscience, and not for any other reason.

Drawing-slim
01-30-2013, 09:43 AM

http://images2.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/navijaci-levski-sarajevo-uvrede-ratko-mladic-zeljko-raznatovic-arkan-1342818494-188141.jpgYou're clearly not only a colosal moron, but one big scum lowlife. So do us all a favour and go jump off a cliff you son of a whore monster.

Flintlocke
01-30-2013, 11:50 AM

That happens all over the world, the three favorite notes of the cops are Μι Λα Ρε :D

Hurrem sultana
01-30-2013, 05:10 PM
That happens all over the world, the three favorite notes of the cops are Μι Λα Ρε :D

only in Balkan :D

The.Mask
02-01-2013, 05:12 PM

But that's the only example you can show us, because in Europe police beat you only in Russia or in some of their allies like Belarus, Serbia etc...

Ah yeah greek police too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzvsbPiNCs

Pontios
02-02-2013, 11:53 PM
But that's the only example you can show us, because in Europe police beat you only in Russia or in some of their allies like Belarus, Serbia etc...

Ah yeah greek police too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHzvsbPiNCs

Police brutality and beatings happen even in the UK, stop cherry-picking. :p

Out of everyone, Albanians should not even be talking right now about police beatings. You should know better. :lol:

Hoca
02-02-2013, 11:57 PM
bout time

alb0zfinest
11-27-2013, 08:54 PM
At least this guys has the decency o to apologize for his actions. Other Serbs don't want to even recognize it, let alone apologize for it.

justme
12-01-2013, 07:37 PM

http://images2.kurir-info.rs/slika-900x608/navijaci-levski-sarajevo-uvrede-ratko-mladic-zeljko-raznatovic-arkan-1342818494-188141.jpg
Ahahahahahahahahaahahhaha "Muslim invaders" lol... Pathetic Greeks...

alb0zfinest
12-01-2013, 07:40 PM

Out of everyone, Albanians should not even be talking right now about police beatings. You should know better. :lol:

And why is that?

justme
12-01-2013, 07:40 PM

Out of everyone Greeks and Serbs shouldn't even tell Albanians what they shouldn't or should speak about.

justme
12-01-2013, 07:42 PM
And why is that?
Because Greeks like to politically beat people up.. And so they look to Albania to make them as scapegoats.

ALSh
12-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Ahahahahahahahahaahahhaha "Muslim invaders" lol... Pathetic Greeks...

He is Pontios, the most useless and patetic member in the whole history of TA. Pitty they make such an ignorant a mod :picard1:

justme
12-01-2013, 07:45 PM
He is Pontios, the most useless and patetic member in the whole history of TA. Pitty they make such an ignorant a mod :picard1:pitty they try too too hard to cause trouble between Muslim and Christian Albanians.. By trying to separate them... Pitty because a Christian Albanian would probably punch him in the face.

Geni
12-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Pontios ,1 anatolian vorio epirot...1 true orthodox warrior..

Geni
12-01-2013, 07:52 PM
if I were Greek, I will shame me by guys like this malaka

ALSh
12-01-2013, 07:56 PM
if I were Greek, I will shame me by guys like this malaka

They don't feel the shame because they are all like him.

Malesori
01-13-2014, 07:28 AM

You Bosnians would say that.

RandoBloom
01-13-2014, 07:32 AM
You Bosnians would say that.

She is an idiot, dont take that seriosly.
Never forgive and never forget, and always look for a way to repay ;)

Malesori
01-13-2014, 07:52 AM

From what I take Bosnians always apologize to their attackers. In Albanian we have a saying "Ai qe ta qin nanen e thirre babe"; in English 'The person who fucks your mother is the one you call your father'.

Hurrem sultana
01-15-2014, 03:17 AM
From what I take Bosnians always apologize to their attackers. In Albanian we have a saying "Ai qe ta qin nanen e thirre babe"; in English 'The person who fucks your mother is the one you call your father'.

what does that saying mean ,really dont understand

Hurrem sultana
01-15-2014, 03:19 AM

majka ti je idiot

Herr Abubu
01-15-2014, 03:20 AM

Inside which crevice have you lived your entire life? :bowlol:

Pontios
01-15-2014, 08:56 PM
Say anything you want... :lol: My view is still the same. Ratko Mladic and Arkan are heroes. They defended their nation. I would have done the same, and even worse. You complain about some "genocide" from Mladic? :lol: If I was in his place, for every destroyed Church on my land, there would be a city wiped out of history. Be happy you had Mladic and some "genocide" rather than what it would have been if someone else was in his place. He didn't do enough in return for what was done to Serbia and Serbians.

KrashNick
01-15-2014, 09:02 PM
Say anything you want... :lol: My view is still the same. Ratko Mladic and Arkan are heroes. They defended their nation. I would have done the same, and even worse. You complain about some "genocide" from Mladic? :lol: If I was in his place, for every destroyed Church on my land, there would be a city wiped out of history. Be happy you had Mladic and some "genocide" rather than what it would have been if someone else was in his place. He didn't do enough in return for what was done to Serbia and Serbians.

Look at the Moderator calling for Genocide :)

ALSh
01-15-2014, 09:09 PM

Hey kiddy, war is a serious matter, its not like playing call of duty as u do all the day long.

Pontios
01-15-2014, 09:11 PM
Look at the Moderator calling for Genocide :)

Am I telling someone to go and kill people? I think not... I'm not calling for any genocide, I'm simply saying that if I was in his place, I wouldn't do the same things...

KrashNick
01-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Am I telling someone to go and kill people? I think not... I'm not calling for any genocide, I'm simply saying that if I was in his place, I wouldn't do the same things...
As my fellow albo said you play to much call of duty :)

Boiorix
01-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Комуниста се не може сматрати Србином, али не брините у будућности се нећемо извињавати. :P

RandoBloom
01-15-2014, 11:17 PM
what does that saying mean ,really dont understand

majka ti je idiot

Objasnio ti je covjek. Bosnjaci su poznati kao kreteni jer vazda oprastaju. I treba nam tako. Trebali smo govna istrijebiti, ne bi nijedna Bosnjacka majka suze lila da nije merhametlija poput tebe

Defended it from who? Unarmed people? They werent fighting in Serbia mind you. They were fighting on other people's lands.
There were no destroyed churches. Not that it matters. That is why from now on any Serb, be it a baby from a womb or 500 yearold man, will get his face stomped when captured. You can rest asured of that.

Arianiti
01-15-2014, 11:24 PM

Why you laugh like some sick maniac.

For every destroyed church you would kiss people's ass, you stupid fundamentalist. No one attacked Serbia proper, it was them that attacked people in their own houses, their own property, their own land. So watch your mouth you little gypsy greek. I do not know how you became moderator when you are not a moderated person yourself in first place.

Arianiti
01-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Комуниста се не може сматрати Србином, али не брините у будућности се нећемо извињавати. :P

Нема будушћности за вас глупане. мрш ђубре.

Longbowman
01-15-2014, 11:38 PM
Ignore Pontios. You have the support of the West. Congratulations on obtaining justice :)

Kudos to the Serbian general for his honesty.

Zaycev
01-15-2014, 11:43 PM
Fuck the west mate

Longbowman
01-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Fuck the west mate

Just for that you can't come to our parties anymore.

Zaycev
01-15-2014, 11:52 PM
:(

bimo
01-15-2014, 11:54 PM
You have the support of the West.

what do you mean by west ? EU or america ?

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 12:01 AM
what do you mean by west ? EU or america ?

Both, I guess. Except Spain but they hate everyone right now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Kosovo

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 12:03 AM
That's fine, it takes a man to apologize. I wonder will any Albanian ever do it?

I mean, there are still 1128 names of kidnapped persons in Kosovo. Nis express bus couldn't blow himself up, etc.

Not to mention NATO war crimes and usage of forbidden ammunition. Kosovo was heavily bombed with depleted uranium and no one will ever be trialed. That's what sucks.

One sided justice at it's finest.

Pontios
01-16-2014, 12:08 AM
Why you laugh like some sick maniac.

For every destroyed church you would kiss people's ass, you stupid fundamentalist. No one attacked Serbia proper, it was them that attacked people in their own houses, their own property, their own land. So watch your mouth you little gypsy greek. I do not know how you became moderator when you are not a moderated person yourself in first place.

How I became a moderator? I am talking as a regular user right now, not a moderator. When I screw up on my moderating responsibility, then you can tell me how I became a moderator... As far as I'm concerned, I didn't do anything wrong in my responsibility...

Pontios
01-16-2014, 12:11 AM
You have the support of the West. Congratulations on obtaining justice :)

Mhm, by placing their military bases in their countries... That's their support. :lol: I don't see any improvements in Albania or Bosnia... Where is the support? :lol:

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 12:12 AM
Mhm, by placing their military bases in their countries... That's their support. :lol: I don't see any improvements in Albania or Bosnia... Where is the support? :lol:

Moral and political support. Why would we give them money for free?

bimo
01-16-2014, 12:18 AM

that's true and not only for kosovo and bosnia , i think the "west" must stop to put his nose in the affair of every country especially some wich are part of the "EU" like italy greece bulgaria and romania

sorry for the off topic

LightHouse89
01-16-2014, 12:21 AM

'forgive your enemies but always remember their names' -JFK

cally
01-16-2014, 12:23 AM

you just sit there laughing in the comfort of your home at other people's death and misfortune. you are too pussy to fight i can tell. WTF has been done to Serbia and Serbians explain??? You are an evil man

LightHouse89
01-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Well I blame the Soviets as they relocated all these groups in an attempt to inter mix them and it created all this issues. Cultural Marxists are stupid and the actions of these men are proof of their failed attempt at social engineering.

LightHouse89
01-16-2014, 12:26 AM

I am a fascist as well but cannot really agree with any of the sides. Although Croatia I thought was the first that was attacked by Serbs and Bosnians so they had the right to defend themselves but not really go as far as to invading their neighbors either.

cally
01-16-2014, 12:27 AM
Too many internet warriors on this forum. Children laughing at death and genocide who need to grow up.

Black Wolf
01-16-2014, 12:30 AM
Too many internet warriors on this forum. Children laughing at death and genocide who need to grow up.

Well said.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 12:38 AM
I am a fascist as well but cannot really agree with any of the sides. Although Croatia I thought was the first that was attacked by Serbs and Bosnians so they had the right to defend themselves but not really go as far as to invading their neighbors either.

I agree. People shouldn't see the world in black and white.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 12:40 AM
Well I blame the Soviets as they relocated all these groups in an attempt to inter mix them and it created all this issues. Cultural Marxists are stupid and the actions of these men are proof of their failed attempt at social engineering.

creating a multi-ethnic state/country always bound to fail.

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 12:41 AM

Switzerland.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 12:48 AM
Switzerland.

The best country to illustrate my point has to be Belgium(between the Flemish and the walloons).

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 12:49 AM
The best country to illustrate my point has to be Belgium(between the Flemish and the walloons).

If you can't explain Switzerland then you need to reword your original argument. Perhaps 'many multiethnic states fail.'

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 12:52 AM

Can you only imagine how much money NATO has spent during its intervention in Kosova war? Each flying plane costed money, each bomb meant money, each soldier that has stepped in Kosova's soil has to be paid, and all other military resources cost money.

NATO is the main security body in Kosova and it is neutral for all. It provides security to all Kosova citizens no matter of ethnicity and it is the most respected International Body in Kosova. It has also the major role in establishing National Kosova Military and Security Forces.

There were lots and still are many investments done through EU projects in Kosova, and lots of other assistance from US. You do not see improvements because you are blind. Just chill ;)

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 12:58 AM
If you can't explain Switzerland then you need to reword your original argument. Perhaps 'many multiethnic states fail.'

But that doesn't mean that aren't any problems in Switzerland. Many Swiss have been expressing increased xenophobia on the immigrants who make up more than 23.3 percent(64 percent are from European countries).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Switzerland#Demographics

But if your talking about languages then Switzerland happens to be most successful when it comes to linguist co-existence. In general, countries that are multi-ethnic creates problems(Turkey, Yugoslavia, Syria(on the Kurds and the Turkmen) and etc). I didn't meant all multi-ethnic countries fail, but generally speaking.

Eckhart
01-16-2014, 01:04 AM
Why should the Albanians forgive for what is done to them?

Let's kill x1000 Serbs for every Albanian killed and after let the Serbs forgive the Albanians first if they are serious about having to move on and want peace and prosperity and want to show they know the true value of forgiveness.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 01:07 AM
Why should the Albanians forgive for what is done to them?

Let's kill x1000 Serbs for every Albanian killed and after let the Serbs forgive the Albanians first if they are serious about having to move on and want peace and prosperity and want to show they know the true value of forgiveness.

That kind of thinking made some Albanians in joining with the Nazis back in WW2, looking for revenge against the Serbs for what they did to them in the past.

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:09 AM
That kind of thinking made some Albanians in joining with the Nazis back in WW2, looking for revenge against the Serbs for what they did to them in the past.

There were also Serbs who joined Nazis. Have you ever heard of Draza Mihajlovic and Cetniks. Google if not.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 01:15 AM
There were also Serbs who joined Nazis. Have you ever heard of Draza Mihajlovic and Cetniks. Google if not.

I'm not saying that there we no slavs, let alone Serbs, in Hitler's army. The Croats for example, were used as puppets for Hitler to help him achieve his goals. Hitler hated slavs in general but sometimes used them for his own gains. I said SOME albanians, not all, joined Hitler for taking revenge on the Serbs for what the Serbs did to the Albanians in the past.

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:20 AM
I'm not saying that there we no slavs, let alone Serbs, in Hitler's army. The Croats for example, were used as puppets for Hitler to help him achieve his goals. Hitler hated slavs in general but sometimes used them for his own gains. I said SOME albanians, not all, joined Hitler for taking revenge on the Serbs for what the Serbs did to the Albanians in the past.

Hitler hated Serbs and gypsies. Only those two. Some Albanians joined Germans because that was natural. Germans were not enemy like serbs and others in Balkans were.

albosomething
01-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Also honestly , Albanians made the perfect nazis, they hated serbs, gypsies, and jews to some extent(muslim albanians) + were european , textbook aryans :D

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Also honestly , Albanians made the perfect nazis, they hated serbs, gypsies, and jews to some extent(muslim albanians) + were european , textbook aryans :D

One of the reasons Hitler hated Serbs was becuase they were the ones who killed Prince Ferdinand which caused the WWI. So the trouble-makers of Europe ;)

LightHouse89
01-16-2014, 01:28 AM

It depends. Most countries outside of the Americas yes. Even Belgium wants to break apart. Half wants to be annexed to the Nederlands and the other part wants to be annexed to France.

albosomething
01-16-2014, 01:29 AM
One of the reasons Hitler hated Serbs was becuase they were the ones who killed Prince Ferdinand which caused the WWI. So the trouble-makers of Europe ;)
he hated slavs in general, who can blame him?

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:30 AM
he hated slavs in general, who can blame him?

It is true that he hated Slavs in general, but Serbs were first in his list, and surely he can not be blamed, What a genius he was ;)

Ai ka kene nje GJENI>

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 01:31 AM

I'm having a hard time in believing that the Albanians are descended from Illyrians, and you Albanians entered written history in the middle ages(10th century). Do you have sources or references to back your claims? And please don't call yourselves Aryans when being an Aryan has nothing to do with race whatsoever. The real Aryans happens to be from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other countries that speak Aryan languages(Indo-Iranian languages).

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm having a hard time in believing that the Albanians are descended from Illyrians. .

Why don't you get the fuck out form this topic, you slavic ass kisser, typical also for the one you have in your signature.

Gypsy Egyptian. Low Shit. Even that shitty state of yours was established by an Albanian, you low mental limited race.

albosomething
01-16-2014, 01:36 AM
I'm having a hard time in believing that the Albanians are descended from Illyrians, and you Albanians entered written history in the middle ages(10th century). Do you have sources or references to back your claims? And please don't call yourselves Aryans when being an Aryan has nothing to do with race whatsoever. The real Aryans happens to be from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other countries that speak Aryan languages(Indo-Iranian languages).

id make fun of you , but retardation is no joke

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:43 AM

Yes, you are right, we should not waste our time with low gypsy races. I'm off to get some sleep.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 01:43 AM

Again, you're not countering anything that i have said but instead your name calling against me. The Albanians, like the Kurds, entered written history in the 10 or 11th century.

"The geographical location of the mysterious 'Arbanon' has at last no doubt been settled by the researches of Alain Ducellier. In the 11th century at least it was the name given to the mountainous area to the west of Lake Ohrid and the upper valley of the river Shkumbin..."

Studies in late Byzantine history and prosopography Volume 242 of Collected studies Variorum reprints ; CS242 Volume 242 of Variorum reprint Author Donald MacGillivray Nicol Edition illustrated Publisher Variorum Reprints, 1986 ISBN 0-86078-190-9, ISBN 978-0-86078-190-5 page. 160

If you have any genetic studies that contradicts my claims then post them.

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 01:46 AM

Actually the Albanian Jewish population was the only one in Europe to actually increase during world war two. Admittedly, from about 40 to around 250, but still.

albosomething
01-16-2014, 01:48 AM
Actually the Albanian Jewish population was the only one in Europe to actually increase during world war two. Admittedly, from about 40 to around 250, but still.

It was sarcastic man. We don't hate anyone that hasn't done nothing to us. Muslim Albanians were saving them too :). They saved Italian soldiers from the Germans too when they were helpless.. We are good people tbh

albosomething
01-16-2014, 01:49 AM
Again, you're not countering anything that i have said but instead your name calling against me. The Albanians, like the Kurds, entered written history in the 10 or 11th century.

"The geographical location of the mysterious 'Arbanon' has at last no doubt been settled by the researches of Alain Ducellier. In the 11th century at least it was the name given to the mountainous area to the west of Lake Ohrid and the upper valley of the river Shkumbin..."

Studies in late Byzantine history and prosopography Volume 242 of Collected studies Variorum reprints ; CS242 Volume 242 of Variorum reprint Author Donald MacGillivray Nicol Edition illustrated Publisher Variorum Reprints, 1986 ISBN 0-86078-190-9, ISBN 978-0-86078-190-5 page. 160

If you have any genetic studies that contradicts my claims then post them.
google ev-13

or albanian haplogroups, or even albanian language.

you should read more before making claims.

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 01:50 AM
It was sarcastic man. We don't hate anyone that hasn't done nothing to us. Muslim Albanians were saving them too :). They saved Italian soldiers from the Germans too when they were helpless.. We are good people tbh

Mea culpa. It's 3am, perhaps I should go to sleep. When an Englishman's sarcasm detector is off, something's gone wrong.

I agree, I just thought you weren't aware of that. See, as I write that, I realise it sounds a bit silly, that you wouldn't know your own history :rolleyes:

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:39 AM
Moral and political support. Why would we give them money for free?

It got them pretty far didn't it... :rolleyes:

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:44 AM
you just sit there laughing in the comfort of your home at other people's death and misfortune. you are too pussy to fight i can tell. WTF has been done to Serbia and Serbians explain??? You are an evil man

People that died were also of my own religion. Am I laughing at them?

I am laughing at the lies and exaggerations that are being told.

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:47 AM

The land they gained was theirs. The people they killed were for a reason. (http://serbiasos.blogspot.com/2012/06/warning-very-graphic-content-real.html)

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:52 AM

Again, there was no genocide that I am laughing at. I don't know how many times to make it clear, there was no genocide.

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:54 AM

Indeed. One nation, one religion, one ideology, one leader. Complete unity of the nation.

Pontios
01-16-2014, 02:55 AM
Can you only imagine how much money NATO has spent during its intervention in Kosova war? Each flying plane costed money, each bomb meant money, each soldier that has stepped in Kosova's soil has to be paid, and all other military resources cost money.

NATO is the main security body in Kosova and it is neutral for all. It provides security to all Kosova citizens no matter of ethnicity and it is the most respected International Body in Kosova. It has also the major role in establishing National Kosova Military and Security Forces.

There were lots and still are many investments done through EU projects in Kosova, and lots of other assistance from US. You do not see improvements because you are blind. Just chill ;)

Your false country is being used. You have no control over your own land. You are controlled by another nation. Sit down. :lol:

Longbowman
01-16-2014, 02:58 AM
People who aren't Pontios: Don't take the bait, ignore him.

Kamal900
01-16-2014, 03:27 AM
Indeed. One nation, one religion, one ideology, one leader. Complete unity of the nation.

diversity is not our strength but weakness which is the reason why countries/nations exist in the first place.

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Your false country is being used. You have no control over your own land. You are controlled by another nation. Sit down. :lol:

What about your state? Who is controlling you and helping that shitty country of yours to not fully collapse. You live now only from the mercy of others, you thieves. So shut up and sit there in the last line so no one could see your face, full of shame.

Without France and England you would have been eaten alive by Turkey, and no Greece would exist, so shut up. You ungrateful shit. You are jealous, relax, chill. You fear Albanians, don't you? It is our turn now ..

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 11:34 AM
What about your state? Who is controlling you and helping that shitty country of yours to not fully collapse. You live now only from the mercy of others, you thieves. So shut up and sit there in the last line so no one could see your face, full of shame.

Without France and England you would have been eaten alive by Turkey, and no Greece would exist, so shut up. You ungrateful shit. You are jealous, relax, chill. You fear Albanians, don't you? It is our turn now ..

Man, Albania still uses Russian tanks from early Cold war period and you think anyone fears you. Better stop acting tough and present your country and nation in best possible manner. You won't profit from hostile attitude in the future.

meAyin-sixteen
01-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Man, Albania still uses Russian tanks from early Cold war period and you think anyone fears you. Better stop acting tough and present your country and nation in best possible manner. You won't profit from hostile attitude in the future.

Without the money stolen from Slovenes, Croats and Albanians (Trepca mine), you Serbs would still live like medieval peasants.

Serbia is just a giant, sore pimple on the Balkans´ face. What an epic ... :icon12:

farce...

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 12:32 PM

You better start sucking their dick colectively or they will crush you

Without the money stolen from Slovenes, Croats and Albanians (Trepca mine), you Serbs would still live like medieval peasants.

Serbia is just a giant, sore pimple on the Balkans´ face. What an epic ... :icon12:

farce...

They are just nation of thiefs thugs and murderers

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:01 PM
You better start sucking their dick colectively or they will crush you

You can start sucking my, individually because you are an individual.

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:10 PM

farce...

Serbia was independent country before Slovenia and Croatia existed. And Trepca was built by Serbs with British capital in 1920's. And who are you anyway? Fortunately for you, this is internet, you can be stupid, uniformed, troll or whatever, so enjoy the freedom this place gives you if real world is such a cruel place.

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:11 PM

Albania is NATO member and not some remnant of Russia as others are. You should stop acting like tough, as my post was not addressed to you in the first place. And stop threatning members for the posts that don't suit you. You have your own forum to moderate, stay there.

Otherwise I will address this to admins.

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 01:12 PM
You can start sucking my, individually because you are an individual.

nah I aint a Serb. Thats your national past-time.

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Albania is NATO member and not some remnant of Russia as others are. You should stop acting like tough, as I my post was not addressed to you in the first place. And stop threatning members for the posts that don't suit you. You have your own forum to moderat, stay there.

Oh really, we're all afraid of your Abrams tank brigades, F-35 squadrons, battleships and cruisers armed with high tech missiles with nuclear warheads. Get serious. I'm not trying to insult you. xD

Zaycev
01-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Guys, you really need all, regardless who you are and which nations you come from, to get a fucking

grip

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 01:17 PM
Albania is NATO member and not some remnant of Russia as others are. You should stop acting like tough, as my post was not addressed to you in the first place. And stop threatning members for the posts that don't suit you. You have your own forum to moderate, stay there.

Otherwise I will address this to admins.

He is a Serb admin, he can insult and not do his work all he wants

Cleitus
01-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Tanks dont win Wars

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:18 PM
nah I aint a Serb. Thats your national past-time.

That creature in your signature could act in Mummy film franchise without a mask. Looks like Imhotep's girl. xD

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Oh really, we're all afraid of your Abrams tank brigades, F-35 squadrons, battleships and cruisers armed with high tech missiles with nuclear warheads. Get serious. I'm not trying to insult you. xD

I do not have what to discuss with you as you are not serious. Albania is NATO member, Kosova will be in near future so that's about it. The times when Russia supported Balkans countries to have influence in this region and to destabilize it and the whole Europe are dead.

You should check for Military Parades in Albania and Kosova and you will see what military equipment they posses.

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:24 PM
I do not have what to discuss with you as you are not serious. Albania is NATO member, Kosova will be in near future so that's about it. The times when Russia supported Balkans countries to have influence in thir region and to destabilize it and the whole Europe are dead.

Greece is also a NATO members with strongest military force in the Balkan, you said they should be afraid of you. I just can't understand what made you give such surrealistic and irrational statement. Be free to explain, maybe you know something I don't.

Eckhart
01-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Serbs will end up with a 100km2 country if they continue with their stupid mentality.

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Guys, you really need all, regardless who you are and which nations you come from, to get a fucking

grip

We need Serbs to stop being genocidal. Then we will all be calm and nice

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Greece is also a NATO members with strongest military force in the Balkan, you said they should be afraid of you. I just can't understand what made you give such surrealistic and irrational statement. Be free to explain, maybe you know something I don't.

They are the ones who made gains in Balkans, not Greece

That creature in your signature could act in Mummy film franchise without a mask. Looks like Imhotep's girl. xD

You killed her family and threw her in a pit to starve. So yeah she could

Tanks dont win Wars

As proven in Bosnia and Kosovo, where they got fucked

Serbs will end up with a 100km2 country if they continue with their stupid mentality.

And we will make sure to build a highway for them to keep their prostitution based economy going

Arianiti
01-16-2014, 01:30 PM

I don't have to say that he should be afraid, as he already is, otherwise what are these reactions that I see when speaking of Kosova and NATO. It is now our turn to be supported like Greece and some other countries in Balkan were in the past. So why he fears so much? We didn't care when they had support from others, and not only them.

Minesweeper
01-16-2014, 01:31 PM
You killed her family and threw her in a pit to starve. So yeah she could

She died in 2014. You old joker. :D

Apparently, we have a situation where sane, educated person and that's me, confronts bunch of nationalist dreamers. Respect for your countries, no matter how you call them but I'm out of this mess.

RandoBloom
01-16-2014, 01:52 PM
She died in 2014. You old joker. :D

Apparently, we have a situation where sane, educated person and that's me, confronts bunch of nationalist dreamers. Respect for your countries, no matter how you call them but I'm out of this mess.

Because she survived there you idiot, she fell on the acumulated bodies. She was in a pit for more than a month having to eat all kinds of things because of you monsters

meAyin-sixteen
01-16-2014, 01:57 PM
Serbia was independent country before Slovenia and Croatia existed. And Trepca was built by Serbs with British capital in 1920's. And who are you anyway? Fortunately for you, this is internet, you can be stupid, uniformed, troll or whatever, so enjoy the freedom this place gives you if real world is such a cruel place.

Your nation is older than the Universe. l know.

But if my stupidity is somehow forgivable, your (Serbian) Crime is definitely not...

Pontios
01-17-2014, 05:53 PM

Let's not forget our fear of the F-117 "stealth planes"... ;)

http://www.truthinmedia.org/images/NatoWar/stealth5.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/69i0dz.jpg

KrashNick
01-17-2014, 06:01 PM

I thought we were fighting Serbs and not Greeks , i don't get it :D ?

Kiyant
01-17-2014, 06:12 PM

Still got majorly raped

Longbowman
01-17-2014, 06:18 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard

Minesweeper
01-17-2014, 07:39 PM

Well, in those hard times, it certainly made even the grumpiest mouth smile. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_Volunteer_Guard

GVG fought in Bosnia only.

BeerBaron
01-17-2014, 07:46 PM

Serbia has little little to brag about by shooting down the stealth fighter, the position of the squadron was given to serbian generals by the russians, and they essentially launched a volley of sams based on the russian radar claims. The chinese then bought a large chunk of the fighter and the US blew up its embassy because of it.

Shooting down 1 stealth fighter when hundreds of sorties were launched is hardly something for the serbs to brag about.

Minesweeper
01-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Serbia has little little to brag about by shooting down the stealth fighter, the position of the squadron was given to serbian generals by the russians, and they essentially launched a volley of sams based on the russian radar claims. The chinese then bought a large chunk of the fighter and the US blew up its embassy because of it.

Shooting down 1 stealth fighter when hundreds of sorties were launched is hardly something for the serbs to brag about.

F117 was detected with low tech Soviet radar and two missiles were fired. You have pilot's testimony as a main reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

BeerBaron
01-17-2014, 08:30 PM
F117 was detected with low tech Soviet radar and two missiles were fired. You have pilot's testimony as a main reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown

the position of the squad was first detected by advanced russian radar, the russians contacted the serbs and told them the position and how to point their radar to track the squad.

stealth isnt really stealth, it depends on orientation altitude, heat and pretty much everything. Thats why the russians have laid a radar network all over the place as a counter to american stealth.

Minesweeper
01-17-2014, 08:37 PM
the position of the squad was first detected by advanced russian radar, the russians contacted the serbs and told them the position and how to point their radar to track the squad.

stealth isnt really stealth, it depends on orientation altitude, heat and pretty much everything. Thats why the russians have laid a radar network all over the place as a counter to american stealth.

I won't even bother explaining. Once is enough.

BeerBaron
01-17-2014, 08:38 PM
All it was, was the russians using the serbs to smite nato forces, and it worked, and the US had to go into psycho mode to stop it.

Minesweeper
01-17-2014, 08:53 PM
All it was, was the russians using the serbs to smite nato forces, and it worked, and the US had to go into psycho mode to stop it.

Russia was weak back then. They haven't done much to help us. About your advanced radars, it's something I never heard or read before, sorry but I do not believe in it. It's like those stories about Serbs shooting down Awacs or B2 bombers, only nice fantasy stories that people like to believe.

Pontios
01-17-2014, 09:22 PM

You were fighting Orthodox nations. Not just Serbs. When you attack one Orthodox nation, others join. The same way it has been in every war with an Orthodox nation. Even some of my relatives fought in Serbia.

KrashNick
01-17-2014, 10:35 PM
You were fighting Orthodox nations. Not just Serbs. When you attack one Orthodox nation, others join. The same way it has been in every war with an Orthodox nation. Even some of my relatives fought in Serbia.
So you care more about religion than your own nationality , because to me it's first nationality .

Pontios
01-18-2014, 12:15 AM
So you care more about religion than your own nationality , because to me it's first nationality .

Yes. Religion>Nation>Family.

Prengs
01-18-2014, 12:32 AM

So Family is last thing for you? LMAO...what insane breed of logic, people like you are cancer of humans.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 01:07 AM
So Family is last thing for you? LMAO...what insane breed of logic, people like you are cancer of humans.

Without my religion, there wouldn't be my nation, without my nation, there wouldn't be my family. Plain and simple. And yes religion is higher than family.

Longbowman
01-18-2014, 01:08 AM
Without my religion, there wouldn't be my nation, without my nation, there wouldn't be my family. Plain and simple. And yes religion is higher than family.

Pardon me good sir, but I do believe the Hellenes predate Christianity.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 01:11 AM
Pardon me good sir, but I do believe the Hellenes predate Christianity.

Pardon me but I don't think my nation would have survived past slavery to preserve their culture and language if it wasn't for our religion. It was the Priests and Monks who taught kids at night in underground schools their language and culture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krifo_scholio

http://uploads3.wikipaintings.org/images/nikolaos-gyzis/the-underground-school-1885.jpg

And also we are the chosen people of God after all.

Longbowman
01-18-2014, 01:16 AM
Pardon me but I don't think my nation would have survived past slavery to preserve their culture and language if it wasn't for our religion. It was the Priests and Monks who taught kids at night in underground schools their language and culture.

And also we are the chosen people of God after all.

A lot of people say that. Personally I think anyone who's ever read a history book would have to conclude that God favours the English above all others.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 07:48 AM
The things with Orthodox churches is that they are national. In case of Balkan Orthodox countries, church saved our identity and culture from assimilation during Turkish rule. When time was right, church organized rebellions and preserved the common identity. It played a role similar to the Dark ages monasteries in Western Europe. Knowing this makes even hardline atheists respect the institution.

KrashNick
01-18-2014, 08:44 AM

I'm just wondering if Serbs and Greeks will be in "war" with each other which side you would take ?

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 08:46 AM
The things with Orthodox churches is that they are national. In case of Balkan Orthodox countries, church saved our identity and culture from assimilation during Turkish rule. When time was right, church organized rebellions and preserved the common identity. It played a role similar to the Dark ages monasteries in Western Europe. Knowing this makes even hardline atheists respect the institution.

Sure, it had nothing to do with Ottoman tolerance.
And mind to tell how did anyone change his national identity in Ottoman empire :laugh:

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 05:19 PM
Sure, it had nothing to do with Ottoman tolerance.
And mind to tell how did anyone change his national identity in Ottoman empire :laugh:

Ottomans were not tolerant, they were occasionally tolerant, occasionally very violent, especially their turkified servants like your bashibozuk ancestors.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 07:01 PM
A lot of people say that. Personally I think anyone who's ever read a history book would have to conclude that God favours the English above all others.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Yes, that's why the New Testament was written in English right? :lol: We are the chosen people. The Jews were the chosen people until they Crucified the Son of God.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 07:02 PM
I'm just wondering if Serbs and Greeks will be in "war" with each other which side you would take ?

I wouldn't fight in the war.

KrashNick
01-18-2014, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't fight in the war.

Do you consider orthodox Albanians brothers ?

Longbowman
01-18-2014, 07:04 PM
Yes, that's why the New Testament was written in English right? :lol: We are the chosen people. The Jews were the chosen people until they Crucified the Son of God.

The New Testament was written in Greek because that was the lingua franca of the region at the time. English had not yet developed. If God loved the Greeks, why did he subject them to Ottoman rule, British rule, Nazi rule, Bulgarian rule, and Italian rule? Why is half of the Greek island of Cyprus occupied by Turks? Why have the Greeks been expelled from Ionia and Constantinople? Why are the Greeks so poor?

Conversely the English haven't been successfully invaded in 1,000 years, they've had the largest empire in the world, power, riches, everyone learns their language - even their island is free of dangerous weather and animals and is fertile and pretty.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Ottomans were not tolerant, they were occasionally tolerant, occasionally very violent, especially their turkified servants like your bashibozuk ancestors.

Thats why Andalusians who were more numerous than you were gone in 3 years, while you were there for 500 ;)
You can say whatever you want, Ottomans are widely acknowledged as most tolerant of all the contemporary empires. Remember when Austria took Belgrade and started forcing you to convert ;)
Ah those were the Good times, giving you a touch of reality

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 07:17 PM
Thats why Andalusians who were more numerous than you were gone in 3 years, while you were there for 500 ;)
You can say whatever you want, Ottomans are widely acknowledged as most tolerant of all the contemporary empires. Remember when Austria took Belgrade and started forcing you to convert ;)
Ah those were the Good times, giving you a touch of reality

I haven't said anyone was forced to convert. Your ancestor decided to convert and that's why you are not a typical Croat from Western Herzegovina today.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 07:19 PM
I haven't said anyone was forced to convert. Your ancestor decided to convert and that's why you are not a typical Croat from Western Herzegovina today.

There werent any Croats in Zahumlje at that time :)
And even if I didnt convert I would still not be croat but a Bosniak. I doubt I would be Bogomil but still, the most important thing is there, Bosnjastvo :)

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 07:23 PM
There werent any Croats in Zahumlje at that time :)
And even if I didnt convert I would still not be croat but a Bosniak. I doubt I would be Bogomil but still, the most important thing is there, Bosnjastvo :)

Bosnjastvo was developed in the 90's, during the war.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 07:26 PM
Do you consider orthodox Albanians brothers ?

Of course. Even an African who is Orthodox I consider my brother. Ethiopians for example, many are Orthodox. Same with Egyptians. Many in the Middle East as well are Orthodox.

Pontios
01-18-2014, 07:31 PM
The New Testament was written in Greek because that was the lingua franca of the region at the time. English had not yet developed. If God loved the Greeks, why did he subject them to Ottoman rule, British rule, Nazi rule, Bulgarian rule, and Italian rule? Why is half of the Greek island of Cyprus occupied by Turks? Why have the Greeks been expelled from Ionia and Constantinople? Why are the Greeks so poor?

Conversely the English haven't been successfully invaded in 1,000 years, they've had the largest empire in the world, power, riches, everyone learns their language - even their island is free of dangerous weather and animals and is fertile and pretty.

It is our punishment for our sins. Constantinople fell and we came under slavery for our sins. We defeated the Germans, Bulgarians, and Italians even though we were out powered and outnumbered... And you're asking me if God loves us? :lol:

Again, we suffer for our sins. If you look at Greek history, the less we are faithful, the more we suffer. People were very unfaithful when Constantinople fell, and aren't today as well.

And if you even read any religious books, you would know that God punishes us to have our sins forgiven, so we suffer here rather than suffer in hell. I don't see how God doesn't love us...

And when the Old Testament was written, Hebrew wasn't the lingua franca, yet it was still written in Hebrew.

The Jews denied and Crucified Christ, and the Greeks accepted and worshiped Him, and He gave us the responsibility to spread the Light of Christianity.

Longbowman
01-18-2014, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE]It is our punishment for our sins. Constantinople fell and we came under slavery for our sins. We defeated the Germans, Bulgarians, and Italians even though we were out powered and outnumbered... And you're asking me if God loves us? :lol:

Exactly. God loved you once, but now he punishes you and rewards us. The Anglospheric hegemony is testament to that.

Again, we suffer for our sins. If you look at Greek history, the less we are faithful, the more we suffer. People were very unfaithful when Constantinople fell, and aren't today as well.

Like the Jews, you were once Chosen, but fell from favour.

And if you even read any religious books, you would know that God punishes us to have our sins forgiven, so we suffer here rather than suffer in hell. I don't see how God doesn't love us...

Of course God loves everyone! But the English are his favourite.

And when the Old Testament was written, Hebrew wasn't the lingua franca, yet it was still written in Hebrew.

At the time Hebrew was one of the few written languages though. Also it was written by a tribe in the desert not in communication with many others.

The Jews denied and Crucified Christ, and the Greeks accepted and worshiped Him, and He gave us the responsibility to spread the Light of Christianity.

Later on God switched and favoured the English. The Greeks grew weak; Byzantium fell; the Schism occurred and you divided Christianity.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 07:40 PM
Bosnjastvo was developed in the 90's, during the war.

Evidence proves you wronge. Bosnjaci and Bosnjastvo existed long before 90's :)

Pontios
01-18-2014, 07:43 PM
Later on God switched and favoured the English. The Greeks grew weak; Byzantium fell; the Schism occurred and you divided Christianity.

We divided Christianity? No, we are not Schismatics, we never broke away from anyone. It was you who broke away from us. We stayed the same way we were since the beginning.

Diërker
01-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Rise of the New Orthodoxy in Europe :cool:

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 07:48 PM
Evidence proves you wronge. Bosnjaci and Bosnjastvo existed long before 90's :)

Small unconnected fragments existed that you incorporated to your new nation in 1990's.

Diërker
01-18-2014, 07:49 PM
Small unconnected fragments existed that you incorporated to your new nation in 1990's.

No Turk Invasion during the 1400's and we would be typical Bosnian Christians of the Herectical Bosnian Church, or Serbian or Croat. There would've been no Bosnian Muslims at all..

Longbowman
01-18-2014, 07:50 PM
We divided Christianity? No, we are not Schismatics, we never broke away from anyone. It was you who broke away from us. We stayed the same way we were since the beginning.

There are two sides to every argument. Only one Jews helped crucify Jesus. You betrayed God. He still loves you, but we are his favourite. Think about it: since Jesus, Judaea fell; since the Schism, Byzantium fell.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 07:55 PM
No Turk Invasion during the 1400's and we would be typical Bosnian Christians of the Herectical Bosnian Church, or Serbian or Croat. There would've been no Bosnian Muslims at all..

Islam has nothing with nationality

Oh really. What existed of Serbian nationality?

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 08:09 PM
Oh really. What existed of Serbian nationality?

Serbian nation was formed in 19th century, Serbian Revolution was national in its nature.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 08:20 PM
Serbian nation was formed in 19th century, Serbian Revolution was national in its nature.

Revolution? When did it hapen? U sure it wasnt a religiously motivated uprising funded by Russia?

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 08:31 PM
Revolution? When did it hapen? U sure it wasnt a religiously motivated uprising funded by Russia?

Yes, I'm sure it wasn't. Russians helped though but from 1806 on when revolutionaries hve already been fighting with Sultan's regular forces.

RandoBloom
01-18-2014, 09:18 PM
Yes, I'm sure it wasn't. Russians helped though but from 1806 on when revolutionaries hve already been fighting with Sultan's regular forces.

Yeah when your armies were defeated they "just" helped XD
Where do the fairytales end.

Minesweeper
01-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Yeah when your armies were defeated they "just" helped XD
Where do the fairytales end.

Whatever, the point is, Bosnjastvo is 1990's invention.

RandoBloom
01-22-2014, 12:24 PM
Whatever, the point is, Bosnjastvo is 1990's invention.

The point is you cant prove that :)