PDA

View Full Version : Should Brian Foley be banned.

Æmeric
08-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Straight up question inspire by this comment:

Just a simple charter from the forum guaranteeing members freedom of expression like say the Banning of members (other than outright violators of rules) should be put forward to a forum poll vote, where the forum member is given the option of defending themselves. Where if a thread is deemed offensive the author shall speak his case and members shall be given a right to decide whether the forum should delete it or publish the thread for debate.

Allenson
08-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Nah, we need someone to stir up the hornet's nest from time to time. :)

Barreldriver
08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
idk on this one, Mr. Foley is a bit of a sod, however I find it mildly entertaining to observe his rants.

Loki
08-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Brian Foley is almost certainly not a serious member with noble intentions. :) He's of the kind who likes to stir things up a bit -- there are others too. I do think he has entertainment value though, and I usually read his posts with a smile -- hence I do not think banning should be considered. ;)

Brännvin
08-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Of course not, but who decides that at the end of day are the owners of forum.

Frigga
08-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Let's see if he can learn some manners, and then I'll pass judgement.

Absinthe
08-12-2009, 03:51 PM
No, I don't think anyone should take anything surrounding an online forum all too seriously :)

Atlas
08-12-2009, 03:52 PM
He hasn't made very serious offence...

Inese
08-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Hm i dont vote , i think he has more intellect than a tomato and should not be banned there are worse people and insulters here!!:rolleyes:

Gooding
08-12-2009, 04:08 PM
It's up to the moderators and forum owners anyway. A ban isn't necessarily permanent, either, so who's to say that that would correct anything?To me, stirring up the pot just to start shit is incomprehensible, as there are feeling human beings who do have vested interests in the topics being discussed. I had a pretty brutal panic attack a few months ago because my country and heritage were being mercilessly maligned by certain posters currently on my ignore list.If posters can say whatever they want to and not worry about any consequences, maybe some of us should start trolling, irritate as many people as possible and make blanket, prejudiced statements about countries and their citizens and get some flame wars started? Not too classy, is it? Senseless, honestly. Maybe I should start a thread praising Islam and Muslim contributions to Western society, despite the fact that that smacks of multiculturalism and multiclism is the very thing The Apricity seeks to prevent, for the greater good of the European peoples?

Barreldriver
08-12-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm a bit confused about the anti-multiculturalism thing.

Multiculturalism by definition:

The term multiculturalism generally refers to the acceptance of various cultural divisions for the sake of diversity that applies to the demographic make-up of a specific place, usually at the scale of an organization such as a school, business, neighborhood, city or nation.

Some countries have official, or de jure policies of multiculturalism aimed at recognizing and allowing members of distinct groups within that society to celebrate and maintain their different cultures or cultural identities as a way to promote social cohesion. In this context, multiculturalism advocates a society that extends equitable status to distinct ethnic and religious groups, with no identifiable ethnical and/or religious culture treated as a single norm to which everyone has to adhere to.

Wouldn't this in fact help preserve European cultures? Not all European cultures are 100% the same am I not correct? So by promoting multiculturalism you would thus be promoting the success of all the various European cultures correct?

Lahtari
08-12-2009, 05:06 PM
No, I think Foley is just annoying. And if the forum starts to clean up annoying people he's hardly even in the top 5 of the list.. :D

In this context, multiculturalism advocates a society that extends equitable status to distinct ethnic and religious groups, with no identifiable ethnical and/or religious culture treated as a single norm to which everyone has to adhere to.

Wouldn't this in fact help preserve European cultures? Not all European cultures are 100% the same am I not correct? So by promoting multiculturalism you would thus be promoting the success of all the various European cultures correct?

Doesn't make sense. Europe is not a society, we have (or rather, had) a distinct society (nation state) for each culture. Putting other cultures to equitable status inside the nation states is simply undermining the cultures. You don't need to promote success of Albanian culture in Sweden, do you?

Barreldriver
08-12-2009, 05:22 PM
No, I think Foley is just annoying. And if the forum starts to clean up annoying people he's hardly even in the top 5 of the list.. :D

Doesn't make sense. Europe is not a society, we have (or rather, had) a distinct society (nation state) for each culture. Putting other cultures to equitable status inside the nation states is simply undermining the cultures. You don't need to promote success of Albanian culture in Sweden, do you?

Gotcha now. Cool deal.

Kempenzoon
08-12-2009, 06:47 PM
You don't need to promote success of Albanian culture in Sweden, do you?

Or English culture in Ireland (to link it to his words).

Personally I don't see any more trolling coming from him than from those who oppose him. It's just that they're with more and as always the "winner" writes history, so of course I don't think he should be banned.

Cenél nEógain
08-12-2009, 08:12 PM
I'm surprised Brian has lasted this long. Most Irish members left due to overbearing anglo/loyalist overtones and outright trolling. Even the Irish moderator was forced out (And after success was gained, the Irish forum carved up to meet orange standards). I recall the same thing happening at Stormfront Ireland, moderator forced out by British moderators, forum population dwindles etc.

Loki
08-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Even the Irish moderator was forced out (And after success was gained, the Irish forum carved up to meet orange standards).

Uhm, excuse me, who told you that? Oisín wasn't forced out at all. He has been inactive for many months -- and I cannot recall even one instance where we had a staff disagreement with him. He's a nice chap, but obviously not online so much -- maybe he has a life outside of the internet.

As for "most Irish members left" -- well that's a bit rich as well. We never had many Irish members, I can probably count them on one hand.

Cenél nEógain
08-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Uhm, excuse me, who told you that? Oisín wasn't forced out at all. He has been inactive for many months -- and I cannot recall even one instance where we had a staff disagreement with him. He's a nice chap, but obviously not online so much -- maybe he has a life outside of the internet.

He will not be returning here. His politics are identical to my own.

As for "most Irish members left" -- well that's a bit rich as well. We never had many Irish members, I can probably count them on one hand.

Of course there were. There were Irish members taking part in Nationalist discussions pertaining to Ireland, untill incessant British trolling shut that down. Besides, one look at your forums, and even critisizing the UDA for beating a young boy is frowned upon. Why would any Irish person want to spend time here?

Loki
08-12-2009, 08:27 PM
He will not be returning here. His politics are identical to my own.

So he has appointed you to be his spokesman?

Of course there were. There were Irish members taking part in Nationalist discussions pertaining to Ireland, untill incessant British trolling shut that down. Besides, one look at your forums, and even critisizing the UDA for beating a young boy is frowned upon. Why would any Irish person want to spend time here?

Name 5 and I will give you a medal. :)

Äike
08-12-2009, 08:57 PM
Why ban Brian Foley if there are people who are way worse, who troll around the entire forum while being unpunished.

This thread is just a joke. I agree that Brian Foley isn't the nicest person, but he's a very minor problem compared to some other members of The Apricity.

Loki
08-12-2009, 09:01 PM
This thread is just a joke.

There you have your answer Karl ... :coffee:

Æmeric
08-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I should've pointed out the poll is nonbinding.;)

Germanicus
08-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Should Brian Foley be banned?
On Brians past performance in Stirpes and in the Apricity he has shown that he is a loose cannon, a trouble maker, and worse still he has scant respect for anyone, let alone people who post in here. His apparent hatred to the English is well known, he freely admits it.
But now to my decision,
YES Brian should be banned, ban him now before he drives members out of this forum, i for one will not miss him in the slightest.
Of course it's the owners decision, and this poll surely is a sort of guage to see if Brian has upset members enough to want to ban him.

here is why you should consider banning him, this is from a supposed grown up.
Quote..Brian Foley.
Because I work as a Foreman in a Fucking Factory from Fucking 7.30am to Fucking 6.00pm daily assembling Fucking machine tools made up of thousands of small Fucking parts and I have a 1 hour Fucking Drive to get Fucking home. So I have a Fucking right to be Fucking annoying and Fucking demanding.

Radojica
08-12-2009, 09:52 PM
http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/7/7/0/3/WitchBurnStakeBritain-e.jpg

08-12-2009, 10:03 PM
I'm surprised Brian has lasted this long. Most Irish members left due to overbearing anglo/loyalist overtones and outright trolling. Even the Irish moderator was forced out (And after success was gained, the Irish forum carved up to meet orange standards). I recall the same thing happening at Stormfront Ireland, moderator forced out by British moderators, forum population dwindles etc.

:cry:cry:cry

Now, I need a Guinness

Beorn
08-13-2009, 02:40 AM
Yes, he is a troll with the intellect of a potato.

At least a potato is useful and nutritious.

I did a thread on their that the term 'British' should be banned as it is a multicultural term, therefore violates the Forum mission statement of tolerating no multiculturalism, well just thought I would remind the administration, not causing trouble or anything like that http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif

http://irish-nationalism.net/forum/showpost.php?p=130345&postcount=63

Cato
08-13-2009, 02:41 AM
Put him in the stocks and throw rotten garbage at him.

lei.talk
08-13-2009, 03:36 AM
should not a decision to ban
be based on the number/severity of infractions
and the frequency/degree of recidivism?

Today I...
Decided to be a big girl and use the ignore button instead of leaving :embarrassed

Amarantine
08-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Who is Brian Foley anyway? :P

I didn't noticed his posts at all.

But if I have to judge by his comment which Aemric introduce to us, he is something what Europe presented to us on Balkan as "transparent and democratic". :P

So, Brain Foley is transparent and democratic person, and those values are tru European values, so he shouldn't be ban.

Not need to mentioned that he is Irish:):):eyes

Freomæg
08-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Kinda funny, all this talk about 'annoying members'. I can hardly think of any.

Rainraven
08-13-2009, 10:59 AM
I don't think it's funny when he insults members and calls them pedophiles. I find it to be completely rude and disrespectful. There's no need for it in 'real life' and no need for it on the internet just because you think it's funny to come into a crowd of genuine people and stir sh*t.

Christ I wouldnt leave you alone around kids unattended, Jesus you would have your hands down their pants before you knew it.

Feel free to tell me to lighten up ;)

Fortis in Arduis
08-13-2009, 12:18 PM
It would not be a great loss if he were banned, but you have to have a good reason to do that, not an arbitrary Skadi-like reason for banning.

He came on here with a nasty KKK (lol) troll from Stormfront. What was 'her' name?!

So, expect trolling.

Revenant
08-13-2009, 12:42 PM
Silverfern.

Who's actually recently been outed as Jewish. A "self hating" Jew nutbag, or provocater or both. Batshit insane either way.

lei.talk
08-13-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't think it's funny when he insults members and calls them pedophiles.
I find it to be completely rude and disrespectful.
There's no need for it in 'real life' and no need for it on the internet just because you think it's funny to come into a crowd of genuine people and stir $#!+.
Christ I wouldnt leave you alone around kids unattended,
Jesus you would have your hands down their pants before you knew it.Feel free to tell me to lighten up ;)is not such egregious behavior
"soft deleted" by moderators or forum-leaders,
counted as an infraction
and counselled?

Æmeric
08-13-2009, 03:12 PM
The moderating here is fairly relaxed, unless you tell Loki to "f*** off!" like Jamt did.

The Lawspeaker
08-13-2009, 03:13 PM
The moderating here is fairly relaxed, unless you tell Loki to "f*** off!" like Jamt did.
Yes- Brian should just say the magic words ;)

Loki
08-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Yes- Brian should just say the magic words ;)

... on about 10 different occasions, like Jamt did. ;)

The Lawspeaker
08-13-2009, 03:24 PM
... on about 10 different occasions, like Jamt did. ;)
That means that he should be drunk first but since he is Irish that shouldn't be too much of a problem ^^

Poltergeist
08-13-2009, 07:12 PM
That means that he should be drunk first but since he is Irish that shouldn't be too much of a problem ^^

In fact, he probably doesn't even have to be drunk to write stupid posts (which are all of his posts).

Aemma
08-13-2009, 07:36 PM

Alright, enough about picking on the Irish stereotype then eh? I have Catholic Irish blood and a precious few others of us have too. I'm as proud of my Celtic roots as I am of my Germanic ones btw. Actually there aren't enough Irish people on this board, nor Italians nor Spanish nor Portuguese nor Germans for that matter, to balance things out a bit more. But that's me...if we are to represent the different European cultures and ethnicities, then let's represent them well!

It's for this reason that I miss the likes of Oresai and Oisin very much. Scotland and the Republic of Ireland ARE underrepresented imho. Unless we make this place inviting enough for everybody, we'll continue to have idiotic ructions and frictions that serve no purpose in my humble opinion if indeed this board's mission one day is to get going on some tangible plan towards action having some kind of societal impact.

Regardless of what you all have to say about this member in particular, as far as I'm concerned I've asked him some pointed questions and he in turn respectfully responded with cogent and pointed answers. I don't think that such a positive contribution can go unnoticed either.

Psychonaut
08-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Silverfern.

Who's actually recently been outed as Jewish. A "self hating" Jew nutbag, or provocater or both. Batshit insane either way.

Wait...what!? Please, do tell! :thumb001:

Fortis in Arduis
08-13-2009, 08:57 PM
Silverfern.

Well, she said that Foley directed her here. So there might be a connection?

Supporting the IRA on a preservationist forum.

Strange much? :lightbul:

Yet more evidence that the 'nazis' that post on online forums are working for the system.

First we saw that the Human Rights Commission in Canada were posting comments on stormfront in order to incite racism and hence justify their existence and massive budgets.

Then we saw the Canadian Jewish Congress sending undercover agents into neo-nazi groups in order to ensure that such groups existed and acted as the justification for the existence of the Jewish Congress and its continual scrounging of money from the government, private donors and to keep the Zionist elite in power.

Now we see that the Office of Homeland Security is also posting on forums in the US and inciting racism - and do we honestly think that they arent also posting on Islamist sites and Stormfront as well !

It is obvious that the government and its agents are inciting racial tensions in nations deliberately via allowing mass immigration and then putting racist comments on the internet in order to incite people into acts of racism in order to justify the expansion of the security and surveillance state and to allow them to target patriots, nationalists, constitutionalists and anyone else that dares defy their plans for the New World Order.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/25/nyregion/25immig.html?_r=3

Racist Web Posts Traced to Homeland Security

Published: July 24, 2009

After federal border agents detained several Mexican immigrants in western New York in June, an article about the incident in a local newspaper drew an onslaught of vitriolic postings on its Web site. Some were racist. Others attacked farmers in the region, an apple-growing area east of Rochester, accusing them of harboring illegal workers. Still others made personal attacks about the reporter who wrote the article.

Most of the posts were made anonymously. But in reviewing the logs of its Internet server, the paper, The Wayne County Star in Wolcott, traced three of them to Internet protocol addresses at the Department of Homeland Security, which oversees border protection.

Homeland Security started an investigation into the posts this month, according to the reporter, Louise Hoffman-Broach, and Richard M. Healy, the Wayne County district attorney. A spokeswoman for the federal agency’s inspector general said she could neither confirm nor deny an investigation; department rules prohibit the use of office equipment for the personal transmission of material that could offend fellow employees or the public.

Coming on the eve of the apple harvest season, the Web posts and the investigation — first reported this week on The Star’s Web site — have ratcheted up longstanding tensions in Wayne County, where farmers and laborers have accused immigration officials of using heavy-handed tactics like racial profiling and arbitrary or unjustified detentions.

Such tactics, the farmers say, have scared Hispanic farmworkers from the region just as growers are preparing for the harvest.

Representative Dan Maffei, who represents the area in Congress, said the allegations of overaggressive immigration enforcement, coming from a wide range of constituents, were “of extreme concern.”

“I’m investigating these reports to make sure that people’s rights aren’t being harmed and that the economy of Wayne County is not being harmed,” said Mr. Maffei, a Democrat.

A. J. Price, a regional spokesman for United States Customs and Border Protection, defended the work of the area’s officers. “We are constantly criticized for doing our job, and that’s just part of our job,” Mr. Price said.

Local officials and residents say that beginning about 2006, federal officials stepped up their enforcement of immigration laws in western New York.

Farmers and other residents said the push created a climate of fear in communities whose economies depend on migrant laborers, many of them illegal immigrants.

The Obama administration has moved to a less confrontational policy at work sites, focusing on employers. But Customs and Border Protection, which does not conduct work-site inspections, had not changed its strategy in New York, Mr. Price said.

The latest flare-up began with a boat trip on June 12. A local farmer, Robert Norris, decided to take a Mexican employee and relatives of another worker for a spin on Lake Ontario, Ms. Hoffman-Broach said.

Federal agents stopped the boat because it had too many people on board, Mr. Price said. When some of the passengers were unable to produce documentation proving they were citizens or legal immigrants, he said, they were detained. All but one was eventually released, The Star reported.

The article about the arrests, posted on June 16, led to a torrent of angry Web postings. One, sent from a fake e-mail address, said, “watcha doing to mi wifey, no checky her papeles. she no legal, but she havey benifit card.”

A response, which carried a Homeland Security Internet protocol address, read: “That sounds like my boyfriend. Leave him alones and get your own. My boyfriend works sometimes but he is really good at getting FREE benefits from the Federal and State government.”

Another post, apparently sent from a separate computer linked to Homeland Security, read in part: “These farmers have a problem because the gravy train that they were riding for soooooo long is being brought to light.”

The newspaper removed the posts. It also reported that it had discovered others, dating to last year, that appeared to have come from computers affiliated with Homeland Security

http://leejohnbarnes.blogspot.com/2009/07/more-on-government-nazis-false-flag.html

I think that Foley could be a professional troll; we are the premier preservationist site on the net.

Radojica
08-13-2009, 09:04 PM
Supporting the IRA on a preservationist forum.

Strange much? :lightbul:

You have people here who are supporting Independent Kosovo as a new European state, together with KLA terrorists who were much worst than IRA..Why is that so surprising to you :)?

Beorn
08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Actually there aren't enough Irish people on this board

In part because the forum is too set into the Anglosphere. As much as I think Brian is a dickhead, he is correct on that point.

nor Italians nor Spanish nor Portuguese nor Germans for that matter

The Germans have Thiazi, Skadi and other forums to frequent as do the other nationalities mentioned.

...if we are to represent the different European cultures and ethnicities, then let's represent them well!

Some outsiders advice, but a good start would be to recognise and appreciate the English vantage point in the great big online nationalist scene. Too many British threads get arbitrarily dumped in the section has deterred some members I've spoken to from joining.

The same can be extended to other nationalities. Provide a good warm section and people will start to arrive and contribute.

Unless we make this place inviting enough for everybody, we'll continue to have idiotic ructions and frictions that serve no purpose in my humble opinion if indeed this board's mission one day is to get going on some tangible plan towards action having some kind of societal impact.

Welcome to the wonderful world of European politics. You will never get the whole to sit down as one.
You take the forum one way, you will alienate another. You take it the other and you will alienate the previous. Even when you think you have struck an equilibrium that resonates around the net, you will find dissent and factionalism.

This board has striven for one message and succeeded beyond its doubters cries. It should stay as it is and build slowly upon the great base it has. Why jeopardise your loyalists to pander towards a number which cannot be achieved?

Regardless of what you all have to say about this member in particular, as far as I'm concerned I've asked him some pointed questions and he in turn respectfully responded with cogent and pointed answers. I don't think that such a positive contribution can go unnoticed either.

With all due respect, Aemma, Brian has made it abundantly clear to everyone that he is on this forum for one thing and one thing only.

Fortis in Arduis
08-13-2009, 09:20 PM
You have people here who are supporting Independent Kosovo as a new European state, together with KLA terrorists who were much worst than IRA..Why is that so surprising to you :)?

Who are these people? :eek:

Gooding
08-13-2009, 09:24 PM
Alright, enough about picking on the Irish stereotype then eh? I have Catholic Irish blood and a precious few others of us have too. I'm as proud of my Celtic roots as I am of my Germanic ones btw. Actually there aren't enough Irish people on this board, nor Italians nor Spanish nor Portuguese nor Germans for that matter, to balance things out a bit more. But that's me...if we are to represent the different European cultures and ethnicities, then let's represent them well!

It's for this reason that I miss the likes of Oresai and Oisin very much. Scotland and the Republic of Ireland ARE underrepresented imho. Unless we make this place inviting enough for everybody, we'll continue to have idiotic ructions and frictions that serve no purpose in my humble opinion if indeed this board's mission one day is to get going on some tangible plan towards action having some kind of societal impact.

Total respect to you, Aemma.:) Having a Catholic background myself, I've obviously nothing(no, not even bitterness) toward Catholics, Irish or otherwise.I'm as proud of my Scottish and Ulster Scots heritage as I am of my French Creole, German,Swiss and English ones.I also agree that we do need a bit more of an international flavor to get this thing running strongly.What we don't need is a clique of folks determined to down other ethnicities and nationalities, be they Irish Catholics,Serb Orthodox, or English Anglicans. Just to start conflict for the pleasure of it?No.I'm glad that this member was positive in his communications with you and deeply regret that I wasn't able to see that side of him.:( Like I deeply revere and honor the Germans as a nation, I also admire the Irish, but how can I express that admiration and be sure that I won't have venom spewed back toward my own nation?Is that not just a little bit one-sided? I agree that we should respect each other's differences and celebrate our similarities.How can European cultures be preserved if we're at each other's throats?

Fortis in Arduis
08-13-2009, 09:38 PM
Actually there aren't enough Irish people on this board, nor Italians nor Spanish nor Portuguese nor Germans for that matter, to balance things out a bit more. But that's me...if we are to represent the different European cultures and ethnicities, then let's represent them well!

Fine, but he came here with a recognised troll and just because there are not enough Irish people on the board, does not mean that we must institute a policy of 'affirmative action' for les Paddys en plastique...
;)

Radojica
08-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Who are these people? :eek:

One member from Sweden,if i am not wrong, and that Hungarian Hamza...

Aemma
08-13-2009, 10:25 PM
The Germans have Thiazi, Skadi and other forums to frequent as do the other nationalities mentioned.

But are we not catering to ALL Europeans? If they should want to join us then they should, no? And be made to feel like this is as much their place as anybody else's. no? Just because fora like Skadi exist for one of predominantly Germanic blood for instance, doesn't mean that that person might not want to discuss issues in a more broader-encompassing pan-European forum with other Europeans that he wouldn't come across in that more narrowly-focused forum, right? Why else are we here then?

Some outsiders advice, but a good start would be to recognise and appreciate the English vantage point in the great big online nationalist scene. Too many British threads get arbitrarily dumped in the section has deterred some members I've spoken to from joining.

But we had started part of this discussion already elsewhere but none of you is ready to settle on how it should be named or divided. Some of you hate the term United Kingdom, but clearly some articles or discussions could squarely be placed in such a category, as others could be placed in a "Great Britain" section apart from the English section which continues to the the de facto dumping ground. And I agree with you that the latter should not occur. So I think whomever it concerns ie., the members of The Apricity from that part of the world, should perhaps discuss it amongst yourselves and then present a plan to Foxie and Loki. I really don't know any other way of doing this Beornie. :(

The same can be extended to other nationalities. Provide a good warm section and people will start to arrive and contribute.

Indeed! :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of European politics. You will never get the whole to sit down as one.
You take the forum one way, you will alienate another. You take it the other and you will alienate the previous. Even when you think you have struck an equilibrium that resonates around the net, you will find dissent and factionalism.

This board has striven for one message and succeeded beyond its doubters cries. It should stay as it is and build slowly upon the great base it has. Why jeopardise your loyalists to pander towards a number which cannot be achieved?

I'm not big on "quantity over quality" myself but it all depends on what one means by quantity as well. A forum with 10,000 members I think would be insane. It would lose a lot of its personality and be a logistical nightmare to boot I believe.

With all due respect, Aemma, Brian has made it abundantly clear to everyone that he is on this forum for one thing and one thing only.

Yes Beornie. My comment was acknowledging the fact that Brian did offer something very constructive in my view and such things need to be recognised as well. Everybody has some good and not-so-great to offer in a forum. :)

Cheers my Beornie!...Aemma :)

ikki
08-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Hm i dont vote , i think he has more intellect than a tomato and should not be banned there are worse people and insulters here!!:rolleyes:

are tomatoes smarter than potatoes? ;)

Phlegethon
08-13-2009, 11:17 PM

Wrong. The Nutzis have Thiazi, Skadi and other forums to frequent. Germans have none.

And banning people is gay anyway. What the world needs is more Fenians, because every place on this earth is dominated by Anglos, proto-Anglos, wannabe Anglos and Anglo lovers.

Loki
08-13-2009, 11:21 PM
Germans have none.

Apricity welcomes non-nutzi Germans with open arms though. :) I.e. ones like you and Zankapfel. We need more. :)

Loyalist
08-13-2009, 11:27 PM

The Irish are under-represented here by their own choice. There wasn't a shortage of Irish posters to begin with; we even had an Irish Republican moderator. The second a few individuals from the Unionist community, with conflicting opinions on the Northern Ireland question, showed up, they all stopped posting and ran off to Stirpes and IN to complain about how Apricity had been taken over by Orangemen and British Imperialists. They may not appreciate the views Ulster Unionists such as myself and a few others on here, but at the same time, I certainly have no fondness for their camp. That doesn't mean I resign my membership like a coward and go back to communities where everyone agrees with everything I say, like Oisín and the others did.

I don't know what the issue with Oresai is; the administration seems to know but is being ridiculously secretive about it. Anyway, we still have about the same proportion of Scots as any other nationalist/racialist forum.

Loki
08-13-2009, 11:29 PM
I don't know what the issue with Oresai is; the administration seems to know but is being ridiculously secretive about it. Anyway, we still have about the same proportion of Scots as any other nationalist/racialist forum.

Regarding Oresai: her absence has nothing at all to do with Irish issues. She is taking time out of internet to do stuff in real life. :)

Fortis in Arduis
08-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Wrong. The Nutzis have Thiazi, Skadi and other forums to frequent. Germans have none.

And banning people is gay anyway. What the world needs is more Fenians, because every place on this earth is dominated by Anglos, proto-Anglos, wannabe Anglos and Anglo lovers.

Perhaps it is not disproportionate because the non-English within Britain are very much a minority, and the Irish population is very small. So there are about 10 Englishmen to every Scotsman, and about the same of true of Ireland and Wales. The English are 84% of Britain.

I do not think that Foley is a real anything, because he is just too gauche for words, he arrived with a Jewish troll, what an image that conjures up:

http://blogs.saintanselmcollege.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/madeleine-albright.jpg

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/amy_winehouse0423081_nc1.jpg

That's Madeleine Albright and Amy Winehouse for your delectation...:eek:

...and these sorts of fora are victim of professional trolls who post extreme and broadly offensive material.

My goodness if the infamous Divine of the John Waters' films were alive today she would join the forum as a troll:

E2YVRu09nAo

Phlegethon
08-13-2009, 11:59 PM
I think you all put waaaay too much into all that. Anyone can be anyone on the Internet. Actually that is the main reason why almost everyone is online nowadays.

Beorn
08-14-2009, 02:41 PM
What the world needs is more Fenians

What?!? You want to invite Fenians onto the board? Why not then invite Neds and Chavs whilst we're at it? If you really want idiots to join, you could start here (http://www.uepengland.com/bbs/index.php?act=idx).

If you want Catholics, on the other hand, then by all means I agree.

Loki
08-14-2009, 02:49 PM
What?!? You want to invite Fenians onto the board?

Why not? :) We can have some good debates then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenians

Beorn
08-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Why not? :) We can have some good debates then.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenians

Because you won't get them. You will get the real Fenians of today. And if you think Brian is bad, then just hold onto the hats and coats.

Frigga
08-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Brian Foley
4) Banning’s of members, other than outright violators of rules, should be put forward to a forum vote, where the forum member is given the option of defending themselves. So we can foster an forum aura of democracy and free expression.

Well, Brian had suggested this exact type of thread. If he would like us to implement his ideas, why has he not defended himself in this thread which is basically of his own making?

Poltergeist
08-14-2009, 03:02 PM
The whole thread and the poll is a huge insult to potatoes.

Lady L
08-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Regarding Oresai: her absence has nothing at all to do with Irish issues. She is taking time out of internet to do stuff in real life. :)

But, she is always on Face Book :D

Loki
08-14-2009, 03:36 PM
But, she is always on Face Book :D

:shrug:

Poltergeist
08-14-2009, 07:33 PM
One member from Sweden,if i am not wrong, and that Hungarian Hamza...

Really? There is even such member here? never heard of him.

Ariets
08-14-2009, 07:40 PM
fuck yeah, whoever he is, he should be banned!

08-14-2009, 09:20 PM

What else would you expect? After all, God is an Englishman.

Phlegethon
08-14-2009, 10:02 PM
Then God would be a gay Anglican. You'll burn at the state, heretic!

Loki
08-14-2009, 10:07 PM

This rum is having such a good effect on me tonight, I might convert to Catholicism if you try hard enough! ;)

08-14-2009, 10:17 PM

Most of the current church hierarchy will be smited as soon as the Good Lord gets around to it.

Lady L
08-15-2009, 01:24 AM
*ehum* Yes I am here to obtain a one Mr. Brian Fooley :spy:

He shouldn't be causing anymore problems - Good Day Folks :yo:

Svarog
08-15-2009, 01:25 AM
No.

Finsterer Streiter
08-15-2009, 01:35 PM
I support Irish nationalism and the claim to give Northern Ireland back to Ireland but Brian Foley puts his comrades into large disservice with his imprudent utterances.

But are we not catering to ALL Europeans? If they should want to join us then they should, no? And be made to feel like this is as much their place as anybody else's. no?

We´re here. I´m actively involved in RL politics and don´t find time to post in web boards all the day. Apricity is an interesting board and I find my way back here every now and then.

See: Don´t forget that German is a strong language, not an unimportant minor one. Germans are proud of their language like the English are of theirs. Germans are not that eager to write and discuss in a foreign language than members of smaller countries with a minor language, they prefer their own. That´s one of the reasons why Germans discuss issues of German(ic) and European preservation primarily in German-languaged boards or in boards where they have the say.

Germany has a population of more than 80 million and further ~15 million Germans outside of Germany. Our sheer quantity gives us the capability to maintain German-languaged boards with a reasonable activity level. It would make no sense for smaller countries to discuss European matters in a board of their own language. How many Macedonians would discuss matters of European preservation in a Macedonian board? 10? 11? 12? It makes no sense. They come here to discuss it with the lingua franca, English.

Don´t undervalue the fact that many people dislike using a foreign language for discussing issues. It´s easier for them to use their native language. And there´re enough active boards in their native language so less feel the need to switch to an English languaged board. Not all have masochistic veins. And you need to be a small masochist if you invest your time to continously translate the thoughts in your mind into a foreign language, to express them in a board.

Bullshit. Neither Thiazi nor Skadi are completely full of Nazis. There´re some, above all on Thiazi, but opposing views are allowed and their positions are worthy of discussion like those of all other political ideologies. To discredit them prematurely is no sign of a sane mind. Btw what´s with the term "Nutzis"? Childish puns anyone? It´s possible to be a Nutzi and a German at the same time, and not every National Socialist has an amputated brain. When you discuss with them you´ll learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Apricity welcomes non-nutzi Germans with open arms though. :) I.e. ones like you and Zankapfel. We need more. :)
What´s with half-nutzis? I support some parts of the NS ideology but refuse others. Some actions of the NS regime during 1938/39 were completely justified, others I despise. The same contempt counts for the holocaust, the brutish war against our neighbouring Benelux countries, against the civil population of England (V2, etc. ) and other opponents, and the often unfair treatment of POWs, particularly those of the East.

I´m no NS hater who says "Hitler and the Nazis were devils", I say "Some things were fine, some were debatable and some were contemptible and a shame".

Phlegethon
08-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Well, I am quite a bit older than you and I have been actively involved in politics since age 14, therefore I have about a quarter century experience with NS nutters, hobbyists, sociopaths, infiltrators, informers, lunatics and other socio-incapable folks. And it is my empirical finding that places like Skadi, Thiazi and such are worthless because the presence of that element. They do not need a majority. All it takes is a few retards to turn every palace into a sewer in no time.

Loki
08-15-2009, 05:29 PM
All it takes is a few retards to turn every palace into a sewer in no time.

This is very true! And that is the main reason why I can sometimes appear obsessed with keeping this place nutzi-free. It takes only a few bad apples to spoil the bunch.

Graham
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Don't know him well enough to say . Actual Irish or fake plastic paddy? :P Just know he has an IRA avatar lol.

HawkR
08-15-2009, 07:44 PM
He, as Hors, and any other troll on any other forum should be banned. Why people accept trolls with excuses like "entertainment value" and generally bullshit exceeds me. If a forum is to be taken serious, trolls must be eliminated.

Creeping Death
08-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, Brian had suggested this exact type of thread. If he would like us to implement his ideas, why has he not defended himself in this thread which is basically of his own making?
The thread should of been done properly, first up a thread is constucted by the administration listing all the greviances the forum membership and admin have against me. On that thread I answer each and every accusation, defending myself, from my answers the membership can think over. Then the second thread "Should Brian Foley be banned?" is done a poll with just two options Yes or No.

Loki
08-15-2009, 08:06 PM
He, as Hors, and any other troll on any other forum should be banned. Why people accept trolls with excuses like "entertainment value" and generally bullshit exceeds me. If a forum is to be taken serious, trolls must be eliminated.

The problem lies in the arbitrary definition of what constitutes a "troll". One man's troll is the other man's cyber hero, depending on one's viewpoint. If by troll you mean someone with viewpoints that are objectionable to some other members, then everybody should be banned.

Beorn
08-15-2009, 08:20 PM
If by troll you mean someone with viewpoints that are objectionable to some other members, then everybody should be banned.

A troll is someone who has openly declared a forum worthy of contempt and consistently posts low grade, ill informed posts/threads which go against the grain of the host forums intentions.

Lady L
08-15-2009, 09:33 PM

As a very smart member here said to me, his entertainment value is about as much as one boiling their own underwear. ;)

A troll is someone who has openly declared a forum worthy of contempt and consistently posts low grade, ill informed posts/threads which go against the grain of the host forums intentions.

Agreed. And is this what You and most members see with BF ...?

Frigga
08-16-2009, 04:06 AM
4) Banning’s of members, other than outright violators of rules, should be put forward to a forum vote, where the forum member is given the option of defending themselves. So we can foster an forum aura of democracy and free expression.

Well Brian, we have done this, and yet till now you have said nothing until I called you out. We enacted democracy, and free expression. Methinks that you were so shocked that we would actually take you up on your offer that it truly upset you, so that's why you lurked around and said nothing.

The thread should of been done properly, (:rolleyes:) first up a thread is constucted by the administration listing all the greviances the forum membership and admin have against me. On that thread I answer each and every accusation, defending myself, from my answers the membership can think over. Then the second thread "Should Brian Foley be banned?" is done a poll with just two options Yes or No.

Well, here's the thing. We did use your suggestion. We made a thread. It was put to a vote. If you had wanted to make extra work for Foxie and Loki by making the initial judge and jury thread, maybe you should have made that point to begin with. Also, do you know how long that would take them? You have a lot of posts that people are upset with, that would take them a long time. You claim to care about Loki's good opinion as it is because of him that you came back. Why then would you wish to burden him, and Foxie with having to do a lot of unnecessary work just to appease your bruised ego?

You cannot say one thing, and then cry and complain when it is turned around and used against you. You cannot say that the thread was not done in the proper way if that way was not clearly explained beforehand.

I'm sorry Brian, but I believe that the thread was done right and proper as befits The Apricity. If you wish to stay on this forum, I suggest that you start to defend your actions. If not, then maybe you should do everyone a favor, and just leave, hmm?

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 04:36 AM
As a very smart member here said to me, his entertainment value is about as much as one boiling their own underwear. ;)

Oh God I feel sick.

Well Brian, we have done this, and yet till now you have said nothing until I called you out. We enacted democracy, and free expression. Methinks that you were so shocked that we would actually take you up on your offer that it truly upset you, so that's why you lurked around and said nothing.
Defend what? And shocked over what?

Well, here's the thing. We did use your suggestion. We made a thread. It was put to a vote. If you had wanted to make extra work for Foxie and Loki by making the initial judge and jury thread, maybe you should have made that point to begin with. Also, do you know how long that would take them? You have a lot of posts that people are upset with, that would take them a long time. You claim to care about Loki's good opinion as it is because of him that you came back. Why then would you wish to burden him, and Foxie with having to do a lot of unnecessary work just to appease your bruised ego?
Am I on some kind of list for a scavenger hunt?

You cannot say that the thread was not done in the proper way if that way was not clearly explained beforehand.
Oh Im sorry, I am supposed to take this seriously?
No, the above statement is true but he has entertainment value.

I'm sorry Brian, but I believe that the thread was done right and proper as befits The Apricity. If you wish to stay on this forum, I suggest that you start to defend your actions. If not, then maybe you should do everyone a favor, and just leave, hmm?
Somewhere in the world a Psychiatric Hospital is missing a patient.

Beorn
08-16-2009, 04:45 AM

Off you trot then.

Frigga
08-16-2009, 04:57 AM
Oh God I feel sick.

Defend what? And shocked over what?

Am I on some kind of list for a scavenger hunt?

Oh Im sorry, I am supposed to take this seriously?
No, the above statement is true but he has entertainment value.

I stand by my earlier stance. We made the thread according to our own guidelines. You are perfectly able to defend yourself against something that you find to be ridiculous with logic and reason. Instead of doing that, you lurked around in this thread and made not a peep. When you do finally show your face to post, it is to attack yet again with non sequiturs and ad hominems.

Hmm..... I think that you are capable of acting a little more mature than that. If you're 45 and I'm 28, it should stand to reason, should it not, that you would act more adult than I myself even, since you have an extra 17 years on me. Please give me a logical answer for your continuing presence in the forum. If you cannot respond without resorting to knee-jerk reactions full of vitriolic hateful remarks to the forum, the members, and myself, then please reexamine why it is that you are here.

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 05:47 AM
I stand by my earlier stance. We made the thread according to our own guidelines. You are perfectly able to defend yourself against something that you find to be ridiculous with logic and reason. Instead of doing that, you lurked around in this thread and made not a peep. When you do finally show your face to post, it is to attack yet again with non sequiturs and ad hominems.
Banned for trolling! Where have I trolled, what proof do you have my posts and threads are trolling, do you or others have proof where I post contradictory stances on different forums?

Please give me a logical answer for your continuing presence in the forum.
You would know that Loki unbanned me after I had myself banned, if you cant see why, that is your problem, on the other forums they all know why;)

Beorn
08-16-2009, 05:51 AM
Banned for trolling! Where have I trolled

Example:
Scotland and the destruction of the Gael Scot is another example of British Multiculturalist terrorism, Lowland 'Scots' are English planters. The native Gaels retreated into the Highlands too eventually suffer the highland clearances.

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 06:02 AM
Example:
Thats my opinion, as it is the same opinion I express on Irish nationalist Forum and Stirpes, if I posted a thread that conradicted what I wrote to the above on another forum then it would be Trolling.
:kiss:

Beorn
08-16-2009, 06:12 AM
Thats my opinion

And? It's wrong. Dress it up as you please, but It's still wrong. :)

Frigga
08-16-2009, 06:20 AM
Banned for trolling! Where have I trolled, what proof do you have my posts and threads are trolling, do you or others have proof where I post contradictory stances on different forums?

That is for the aggrieved members to post themselves. I'm certainly not going to look for them, although I have read them, and do find them offensive. But you did not attack me publicly so I am not the one who is the most affected.

As for trolling towards me, in your last post before this one, you insinuated that I was mentally ill, which is uncalled for, as I was very politely asking you to defend your actions. Also, you gave me a reputation comment on August 12, 2009 at 12:48 PM my time that said, and I quote

Fuck Off Snapperhead

Which was in response to my negative reputation comment of:

I don't approve of your attitude. You're acting very self righteous and holier than thou. I myself would like you to curb your strongly distasteful demeanor in your defensive posts. It is not pleasant, and makes you look bad.

I notice that you did not respond after I replied:

There's no need for you to curse at me. I feel that you are behaving badly. Please re-examine why you need to be so defensive, and keep it out of posts attacking good members.

An aversion to responding to polite logic?

You would know that Loki unbanned me after I had myself banned, if you cant see why, that is your problem, on the other forums they all know why;)

Well, your conduct on other forums is not the issue here. It is your behavior on this forum. As far as your membership on this forum goes, what matters is how you treat the members of The Apricity. As far as Loki inviting you back, that is none of my concern as he is the co-administrator along with Foxie, and I do not question staff decisions. I am here on their good graces along with everyone else. I enjoy my stay here, as well as the company of a lot of other good members. You yourself have whined and complained about the inferiority of the forum and insulted good members that I respect. Brown nosing the administrators was tacky as well. Why insult their forum and then in the same breath grovel?

Some examples of your contradictory behavior:

Ah Fuck this forum.

What the Fuck is the matter with you? I gave a well mannered opinion on post #52 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78244&postcount=52), from there onwards I get a bucket of scorn dumped all over my point of view.Then I was asked by the administrator on post #59 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78390&postcount=59) for me to provide my opinions on making a better forum and on post #69 (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showpost.php?p=78646&postcount=69) I gave a respectful and polite account. And from there onward another unprovoked deluge of scorn, and you just ignore all this?

Why cant you be honest and tell your members what you really want with this forum? I know why you wanted me back, or badgering bridy on stirpes, your problem here is your dull membership, if you had any sense you would tell them. Better yet why dont you talk to bridy and ask her whats wrong with this forum, she is real intelligent Lady, she will tell you whats wrong here. I thought over carefully you inviting me back here for over for 2 weeks before coming back here, in the 6 months Ive gone nothing has changed here.

You werent prepared to listen anyway, your mission is to get as many members here as possible for this forum, as Jago said to you Quality over Quantity always, good luck in your quest for quantity.

Its more fun getting banned, I log in and get the Ban message and I save it to my computer and add it to my collection.

I dont want more activity I clearly said: Regional sector of this forum should be deleted as in gone.
I said: And the forum is way to Anglocentric, as in to many Brits and descendants of British people from North America, its dull. I would love this forum to be more German - Russian, I love those two peoples and their nations, sadly they are lacking on this frum.

They wernt contradictory you just have a comprehension problem.
I dont attack English people, you damn well know that, I attack the British people here as British is a multicultural concept,where a grouping of several nations are attacking and attempting to subdue Ireland into being part of the British Multicultural complex. And may I remind you on this Forum Rules & Mission Statement, Multiuculturalism will not be tolerated.

I know she is, we are on each others Friends list, but I do recommend you communicate with her, get some advice on this forum, seriously its good advice.

You were after a more lively forum someone to cause friction, but I really dont want to be here Loki, nothing against you personally I quite like you, just the British Shitbox Company you keep on this Forum I hate, they drag it down, they are dull, and other Forums hate them as well.This forum is not up to it, honestly mate, refund the money to the Funding Members so you can get sole control over your Forum, putting all members on an equal footing, construct a democratic charter for all members, get rid of the diversionary regional forums, foster an enviroment of a meriotocracy in regards to posting , concentrate on issues that affect Whites in general as a whole and then you would have a pretty good forum.:thumb001:

Im only here because Loki invited me back, I thought it might of changed but it hasnt, I cant get into this Forum, no spirit.
A forum needs substance, the advice I gave previously is just that substance so people can come here and participate, once a forum has substance you have quality with quality you have a stable membership. As for quantity you are competing with a myriad of other forums, forget it, its pointless.

Jesus I was only kidding the sod.

I know, thats why it is important to cut you dinosaurs loose from this forum.

And you still live at home with Mummy and Daddy.

Thye were just suggestions but thank you for asking.

I say again, reexamine your need to be so unpleasant and change accordingly.

Frigga
08-16-2009, 06:33 AM

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 06:45 AM
Frigga I would like, well it would be an honour if I could take you out on a dinner date, you like Viking food?:fgift:

Beorn
08-16-2009, 06:52 AM
I don't think Frigga would want to go out with a child murdering supporter, to be honest.

Lulletje Rozewater
08-16-2009, 07:00 AM
He should not be banned.

What am I going to do in Apricity without him and Barreldriver.
You all would nickname me the The lonely shizo :)

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 07:11 AM
He should not be banned.

What am I going to do in Apricity without him and Barreldriver.
You all would nickname me the The lonely shizo :)

Thanks Boersun I would like to share our schizophrenia with the rest of Apricity.

Frigga
08-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Frigga I would like, well it would be an honour if I could take you out on a dinner date, you like Viking food?:fgift:

Thank you for the very kind offer Brian. I shall have to respectfully decline your gracious offer of Viking food, though the thought is an interesting one. :)

Cato
08-16-2009, 02:14 PM
I had to vote no- trolls can always be ignored, unless they own the forum. :P

Barreldriver
08-16-2009, 04:57 PM
He should not be banned.

[SIZE=4]What am I going to do in Apricity without him and Barreldriver.

Since when am I going anywhere?

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 06:15 PM

Having you around at the Apricity Brian is like "match of the day" with it's token black pundit, here is a reminder of your post that has not been edited, Loki in his wisdom saw not to censure you, so let the members decide if they think you insinuated that i was a "Paedophile" shall we?...

so here is the unedited version of Brians post...folks
Quote; Brian Foley.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wat Tyler
Awww. diddums! Wishing you'd applied yourself better at school instead of goofing off?

Jesus I was only kidding the sod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Æmeric
You would lose that vote.

I know, thats why it is important to cut you dinosaurs loose from this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barreldriver
You are a foreman? I guess they'll put anyone in charge of a job these days. My point being, you seem to lack the level head that is needed to successfully run an operation.

And you still live at home with Mummy and Daddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanicus
Quite right Bd, i would need to phone his employer to verify his position within the company before believing he is in charge of any people.

Christ I wouldnt leave you alone around kids unattended, Jesus you would have your hands down their pants before you knew it.

Loki
08-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Having you around at the Apricity Brian is like "match of the day" with it's token black pundit, here is a reminder of your post that has not been edited, Loki in his wisdom saw not to censure you, so let the members decide if they think you insinuated that i was a "Paedophile" shall we?...

What is the point in re-posting that which I have edited out, for your benefit and upon receiving your complaint?

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 06:22 PM
What is the point in re-posting that which I have edited out, for your benefit and upon receiving your complaint?

On the contrary Loki, i brought the post to your attention, hoping you would sort this mad runt out..but all you did in your wisdom was edit it out....that is not moderating with leadership, that is appeasement surely?

Loki
08-16-2009, 06:25 PM
On the contrary Loki, i brought the post to your attention, hoping you would sort this mad runt out..but all you did in your wisdom was edit it out....that is not moderating with leadership, that is appeasement surely?

You brought the foul post to my attention, and I acted by editing it. This was my executive decision as an administrator, and it is my prerogative. It is not up to you to decide which action I should take in moderation.

At Apricity we are a bit more lax in censorship and moderation than some other forums. Whilst it may not always be to everyone's liking, everyone benefits from this in the end. It is very rare that I would edit any posts ... only in genuinely deserving cases, as the one you have pointed out to me.

Apricity admin will not be held to ransom about banning any members.

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 06:31 PM
Loki it is not my intention of holding you to ransom, my only course of action was to report it to you, i did not answer openly to his horrible post,many members would have i'm sure making it a public slanging match, i have waited patiently to see how the vote was going on banning this vile piece of work..
My bringing the original post which you censored might.....speed up the ban?

British and Proud
08-16-2009, 06:33 PM
I voted 'no', though I don't find him amusing, but he has on occasion made valid points and I don't like the idea of banning a political adversary.

Loki
08-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Loki it is not my intention of holding you to ransom, my only course of action was to report it to you, i did not answer openly to his horrible post,many members would have i'm sure making it a public slanging match, i have waited patiently to see how the vote was going on banning this vile piece of work..
My bringing the original post which you censored might.....speed up the ban?

No, it won't speed up the ban. There won't be any ban, unless of course Foley (or any other member for that matter) acts in a way which me and Foxie deem unsuitable for membership.

The mere fact that you have thought it good to re-post that which you told me was offensive, means that I probably shouldn't have edited it out in the first place. If it was that offensive you wouldn't have re-posted it. I will bear this in mind the next time a similar situation arises.

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Repling to a post implying Germanicus is a Paedophile...

Quote; Brian Foley

Creeping Death
08-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Dont go around provoking me, I did not provoke you, this whole thread has been nothing more than a venue to vent against me, I dont care, fine by me.

Barreldriver
08-16-2009, 07:20 PM
^You say you have never provoked? Isn't enough that you support the damn IRA, an organization responsible for many murders, and puts my current family over seas at risk?

Spaniard_Truth
08-16-2009, 07:30 PM
He's scum who advocates the genocide of a European people (Scotch Irish), but I don't believe in censorship, so no I don't think he should be banned.

Æmeric
08-16-2009, 07:39 PM
Dont go around provoking me, I did not provoke you, this whole thread has been nothing more than a venue to vent against me, I dont care, fine by me.

You're the one who suggested banning threads. You're also the one who wanted to ban the word "British". (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6968):rolleyes2:

Skandi
08-16-2009, 08:13 PM
British = "theanother_nationality" :p

08-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Repling to a post implying Germanicus is a Paedophile...

Quote; Brian Foley

That's over the line. Ban the fucker :mad:

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 09:11 PM

I am not supposed to fan the flames, but thanks mate....:thumb001:

Lady L
08-16-2009, 09:17 PM

I agree. There's always a certain point to draw a line. That line was drawn by referring to a valuable member as a pedophile. If all it took for Jamt to be banned was saying Fuck You to Loki then surely one member referring to another as a pedophile is more than enough, it is much worse than simply saying Fuck You IMO. It shouldn't be double standards just because he said it to Germanicus and not Loki.

Loki
08-16-2009, 09:25 PM
I agree. There's always a certain point to draw a line. That line was drawn by referring to a valuable member as a pedophile. If all it took for Jamt to be banned was saying Fuck You to Loki then surely one member referring to another as a pedophile is more than enough, it is much worse than simply saying Fuck You IMO. It shouldn't be double standards just because he said it to Germanicus and not Loki.

That's not for you to decide. Jamt was only temporarily banned anyway, I have lifted his ban.

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 09:25 PM

Thank you,:thumbs up

Lady L
08-16-2009, 09:31 PM
That's not for you to decide. Jamt was only temporarily banned anyway, I have lifted his ban.

I didn't say it was for me to decide Loki. I gave my opinion. I don't care if he isn't banned now, the point was he was for saying fuck you to you.

Loki
08-16-2009, 09:34 PM
I didn't say it was for me to decide Loki. I gave my opinion. I don't care if he isn't banned now, the point was he was for saying fuck you to you.

Your comparison is flawed though, can you see it? He wasn't just banned for saying "fuck you" to me. He was banned for saying that on several occasions, and not just to me, but to other members as well.

08-16-2009, 09:39 PM
IMO, this is worse and merits a ban.

Lady L
08-16-2009, 09:40 PM
Your comparison is flawed though, can you see it? He wasn't just banned for saying "fuck you" to me. He was banned for saying that on several occasions, and not just to me, but to other members as well.

Yes, I'm aware he said it to you twice that I know of. I'm not aware of who else he said it to. If you think my comparison is flawed then Ok. But, it still doesn't change the fact that to me- him calling Germanicus a pedophile was completely out of line. Maybe he could apologize.

I think you took my original post as a personal attack on you because as usual you get smart with me and I don't appreciate that. I was simply calling my judgement. Every time I don't agree with you you are rude to me and every time someone is rude to you, you don't like it. Is this comparison flawed as well...?

Loki
08-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Yes, I'm aware he said it to you twice that I know of. I'm not aware of who else he said it to. If you think my comparison is flawed then Ok. But, it still doesn't change the fact that to me- him calling Germanicus a pedophile was completely out of line. Maybe he could apologize.

That's your point of view and you're entitled to that. But as for the banning of members, you have no say about that on this forum.

I think you to my original post as a personal attack on you because as usual you get smart with me and I don't appreciate that. I was simply calling my judgement. Every time I don't agree with you you are rude to me and every time someone is rude to you, you don't like it. Is this comparison flawed as well...?

I "get smart" with you? :rolleyes2: Where was I rude to you? I think you're the one who is "getting smart" here.

Lady L
08-16-2009, 09:50 PM
That's your point of view and you're entitled to that. But as for the banning of members, you have no say about that on this forum.

I just said I don't think I have any say about who is banned...hello ...? :rolleyes2:
It's quite contridicting for a thread like this to be allowed then - " Should Brian Foley be banned ..? " Then why the hell ask if you get mad when you don't like our answers, and you continue to tell me I have no say ....then don't ask your members, or don't allow these threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I "get smart" with you? :rolleyes2: Where was I rude to you? I think you're the one who is "getting smart" here.

You were rude to me by telling me its not my place to decide who stays and who goes when this thread is here.

Loki
08-16-2009, 09:52 PM
You were rude to me by telling me its not my place to decide who stays and who goes when this thread is here.

That's not being rude, it's pointing out a fact to you. You still have no say in who gets banned or not. Live with it.

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Well LL it is true that obviously it is ultimately my and Loki's prerogative as to who gets banned here or not :).

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:04 PM
That's not being rude, it's pointing out a fact to you. You still have no say in who gets banned or not. Live with it.

Live with it ...? You live with it. If you want trash on your forum then good for you! :thumb001: Your acting like your fucking God here or something and that I'm dieing for your power - get over yourself because I'm not! Live with it!

Well LL it is true that obviously it is ultimately my and Loki's prerogative as to who gets banned here or not :).

Yes Foxie, if not 5 times already I have said it is you and Loki's decision who gets banned. I really don't give a rat's ass if he is banned or not. He doesn't bother me that much, I never even pay attention to him. But I had to step in and say him calling Germanicus a pedophile was very very rude and I have seen several times members being told no name calling, so I thought I was doing what was right, I guess I was wrong. Only certain members are allowed to name call others. ;)

And again if you and Loki don't want our opinions then they shouldn't be asked. It's really a Kindergarten concept really. And no disrespect to you either Foxie, It's just how I see it. Free speech ...right ...?

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Live with it ...? You live with it. If you want trash on your forum then good for you! :thumb001: Your acting like your fucking God here or something and that I'm dieing for your power - get over yourself because I'm not! Live with it!

I am living with it, and I am God on here. :) It is my forum and that of the Goddess called Fjällräv. :thumb001:

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:09 PM
I am living with it, and I am God on here. :) It is my forum and that of the Goddess called Fjällräv. :thumb001:

Ya well, I don't believe in God. :)

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:10 PM
LL you are free to voice your opinion here :). We don't mind. In fact, we welcome your input even though it might not result in the action that you wanted. Free speech :thumbs up!

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 10:12 PM

We completely agree, it is both your ultimate decisions, however, how can you tolerate such a person in your forum whose every post is an insult? The Avatar he uses is an insult to every true British person in this community. the Swear words he uses are terrible, remember we have young members who are the members of tomorrow, they too will adopt his attrocious manner?
The topics he chooses are inflamatory designed to ingnite a barrage of inflamed abuse directed to whatever cause he has in his head at the time?
Stand firm and decide this will not go away easily, the last thing we all want is disharmony in our community, but Foley is the boil on the arse, and he needs to be lanced.
But like i have said it is both your decisions, and this is not holding you to ransom.

Æmeric
08-16-2009, 10:12 PM
I just said I don't think I have any say about who is banned...hello ...? :rolleyes2:
It's quite contridicting for a thread like this to be allowed then - " Should Brian Foley be banned ..? " Then why the hell ask if you get mad when you don't like our answers, and you continue to tell me I have no say ....then don't ask your members, or don't allow these threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thread is allowed. It's just an opinion thread. It's obviously nonbinding. Besides most people are against the banning. Just because some people voted that I'm a misogynist in another poll doesn't make it so.:), but the thread is allowed.

Can we all just get along?:grouphug:

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:16 PM
LL you are free to voice your opinion here :). We don't mind. In fact, we welcome your input even though it might not result in the action that you wanted. Free speech :thumbs up!

Thanks Foxie, I appreciate that. That's really what Loki could of said but I know better by now.

The result I wanted was not necessarily a ban for BF but just to point out that what he said was wrong. But then it becomes a problem- because then when is free speech going to far ...? Or is there a to far ...?

The result I didn't want was for Loki to talk to me the way he did. But whatever ....

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:17 PM
We completely agree, it is both your ultimate decisions, however, how can you tolerate such a person in your forum whose every post is an insult? The Avatar he uses is an insult to every true British person in this community. the Swear words he uses are terrible, remember we have young members who are the members of tomorrow, they too will adopt his attrocious manner?
The topics he chooses are inflamatory designed to ingnite a barrage of inflamed abuse directed to whatever cause he has in his head at the time?
Stand firm and decide this will not go away easily, the last thing we all want is disharmony in our community, but Foley is the boil on the arse, and he needs to be lanced.
But like i have said it is both your decisions, and this is not holding you to ransom.

Administrating a forum can be very tiring work. We can't read/get interested and concerned about everything. When something becomes too problematic and catches our attention and concern we will discuss with staff the most appropriate way to deal with it. You also need to take into account that with administration experience you get "desensitized".

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:19 PM
Thanks Foxie, I appreciate that. That's really what Loki could of said but I know better by now.

The result I wanted was not necessarily a ban for BF but just to point out that what he said was wrong.

That is fine, you are free to do that.

But then it becomes a problem- because then when is free speech going to far ...? Or is there a to far ...?

No.

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:21 PM
The thread is allowed. It's just an opinion thread. It's obviously nonbinding. Besides most people are against the banning. Just because some people voted that I'm a misogynist in another poll doesn't make it so.:), but the thread is allowed.

Can we all just get along?:grouphug:

Well, of course the thread is allowed. But, what shouldn't be is when I give my opinions and then I am got on to for them. Of course it is just an opinion thread and nonbinding. I'm aware, what I wasn't aware of is when I answer the thread I would be told it is not my decision, which I'm already aware of.

It seems no one is getting what I'm saying :rolleyes:

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:22 PM
We allow this thread, but ultimately it is not your prerogative to decide.

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:22 PM
No.

If No is the answer the why was Jamt ban for using his free speech ...?

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:24 PM

I didn't ban him.

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:24 PM
We allow this thread, but ultimately it is not your prerogative to decide.

OMG! errrrrrrrrrrrr! Pulls hair out!!!!!!!!!

Just fucking forget it! :D

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:25 PM

He wasn't banned for "using his free speech". He was banned for insulting me repeatedly.

BUT ... admins have the right to ban anyone at any time on the forum, without being under the obligation to disclose a reason.

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:26 PM

Yes I think it's better that you let it go Lady Lyfing, it's not going to get you anywhere. :)

Æmeric
08-16-2009, 10:28 PM
It would be a real irony if this thread resulted in the banning of person(s) other then Foley.:confused:

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:28 PM

Not worth your hair LL :D!

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Foxy, please believe me i am one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet, i am laidback, get down get funky,. But to post that i interfere with children is a bridge too far to anybody with a modicum of common sense.
For gods sake i am 50 yrs old, i have 2 grown up sons, i have a new relationship with a woman that i consider my equal and more.
But to be accused of being a Paedophile, and that i touch kids, well...i would have thought the administration would have helped out a lot better than what has been done so far.
Foley is free to throw about anything he like concerning me touching kids when and whenever he like then eh?
My father once said "When i was in the army officers had balls"
I suggest you grow some!

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Yes I think it's better that you let it go Lady Lyfing, it's not going to get you anywhere. :)

Yes it has got me many things. A true sense of double standards. ;)

He wasn't banned for "using his free speech". He was banned for insulting me repeatedly.

But that's free speech. :D

BUT ... admins have the right to ban anyone at any time on the forum, without being under the obligation to disclose a reason.

Yes. I'm aware.

Æmeric- It would be a real irony if this thread resulted in the banning of person(s) other then Foley

Are you suggesting myself ...?

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Foxy, please believe me i am one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet, i am laidback, get down get funky,. But to post that i interfere with children is a bridge too far to anybody with a modicum of common sense.
For gods sake i am 50 yrs old, i have 2 grown up sons, i have a new relationship with a woman that i consider my equal and more.
But to be accused of being a Paedophile, and that i touch kids, well...i would have thought the administration would have helped out a lot better than what has been done so far.
Foley is free to throw about anything he like concerning me touching kids when and whenever he like then eh?
My father once said "When i was in the army officers had balls"
I suggest you grow some!

I responded immediately by deleting the offending parts of his post. And now, see what you have caused. A whole soap drama for no good reason. Maybe some people are taking too much alcohol tonight. And perhaps almost time for this thread to be closed.

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:35 PM
But that's free speech. :D

And so is me telling you to "live with it". :) So please do. :thumb001:

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:36 PM
I responded immediately by deleting the offending parts of his post. And now, see what you have caused. A whole soap drama for no good reason. Maybe some people are taking too much alcohol tonight. And perhaps almost time for this thread to be closed.

Well, if your referring to me, I don't drink :D But, it is getting my post count up! :D

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:38 PM
And so is me telling you to "live with it". :) So please do. :thumb001:

Your being really condescending Loki. I have always been good to you. I've been your listener when you wanted to talk about relationships. I've been a contributing member to your forum. I never cause problems. I donated to your forum. Maybe you need to sit back and think about who you should really appreciate and who you shouldn't.

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 10:39 PM
The fact remains Loki, Foley posted a terrible post, i thank you for deleting it at the time.
He is, and i told you a while after, laughing at you and Foxy.
Who else is this racist going to imply being a Paedophile and get away with it?
Thank you for your support members:thumbs up

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Your being really condescending Loki. I have always been good to you. I've been your listener when you wanted to talk about relationships. I've been a contributing member to your forum. I never cause problems. I donated to your forum. Maybe you need to sit back and think about who you should really appreciate and who you shouldn't.

Well I do appreciate you Lady Lyfing, but not exactly when you're hounding me like this or questioning my judgements. That's not going to make a massive impression on me.

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Please calm down everyone. Mandatory group hug now :D!

Lady L
08-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Well I do appreciate you Lady Lyfing, but not exactly when you're hounding me like this or questioning my judgements. That's not going to make a massive impression on me.

I'm not hounding you. You have hit reply as many times as I have. I'm not here to impress you, I'm here to be a contributing member. :)

Loki
The fact remains Loki, Foley posted a terrible post, i thank you for deleting it at the time.

I'm not going to do it again next time, as you just re-post it. So what's the point.

Germanicus
Foxy.....you would be the first to be hugged ya tease....:)

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Foxy.....you would be the first to be hugged ya tease....:)

;):grouphug:

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:46 PM
I'm not hounding you. You have hit reply as many times as I have. I'm not here to impress you, I'm here to be a contributing member. :)

Then contribute positively without feeling the need to find unfairness in my banning decisions. You can't change them anyway.

Germanicus
08-16-2009, 10:52 PM
I'm not going to do it again next time, as you just re-post it. So what's the point.

Loki.................................as far as i am aware, Foley is the only member you cannot reason with, he is the only person who would insult someone in that term.
He is the only person that would make me ask you to do something about and i Quote; ..i asked you to sort him out?
My taking time out from trhe forum was much needed, but on my return i found a mixed vote, favouring Foley.
My posts tonight was an attempt to bring information to the members who have not voted and needed some clarification to what the man is accused of.
I am indeed sorry i had to post what i have and you feel this way, but needs must.

Loki
08-16-2009, 10:56 PM
Loki.................................as far as i am aware, Foley is the only member you cannot reason with, he is the only person who would insult someone in that term.
He is the only person that would make me ask you to do something about and i Quote; ..i asked you to sort him out?
My taking time out from trhe forum was much needed, but on my return i found a mixed vote, favouring Foley.
My posts tonight was an attempt to bring information to the members who have not voted and needed some clarification to what the man is accused of.
I am indeed sorry i had to post what i have and you feel this way, but needs must.

You should have realised something: THIS POLL IS A JOKE; IT IS NON-BINDING. Admin here never decide on bans with polls. Me and Foxie ban whoever we think are deserving of a ban, for whatever reason. So shoring up member support for Foley's banning is not going to get you anything. In fact, it would cause me to resist his banning, as I don't like such pressure on me to do such things.

Thread closed.

Vulpix
08-16-2009, 10:58 PM
You should have realised something: THIS POLL IS A JOKE; IT IS NON-BINDING. Admin here never decide on bans with polls. Me and Foxie ban whoever we think are deserving of a ban, for whatever reason. So shoring up member support for Foley's banning is not going to get you anything. In fact, it would cause me to resist his banning, as I don't like such pressure on me to do such things.

Thread closed.

I'm the same. I won't have anyone telling me to do things.