PDA

View Full Version : Over 50 million to move minorities into white towns...

Allenson
08-12-2009, 03:52 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/11/nyregion/11settle.html?_r=3

Westchester County entered into a landmark desegregation agreement on Monday that would compel it to create hundreds of houses and apartments for moderate-income people in overwhelmingly white communities and aggressively market them to nonwhites in Westchester and New York City.

The agreement, if ratified by the county’s Board of Legislators, would settle a lawsuit filed by an antidiscrimination group and could become a template for increased scrutiny of local governments’ housing policies by the Obama administration......

Nothing like a little forced diversity for you. Good call guys, that stuff usully works out great. :cool:

Ĉmeric
08-12-2009, 04:52 PM
They don't have to sell to minorities, just make sure they advertise where minorities will be aware of the new homes. But they are fighting a losing battle, longterm this will just turn White communities into crime infested communities of color. Unless that is the goal. It reminds me of Haldis's signature at Skadi, something alone the lines of "Diversity is the period between the arrival of the first Black family on the block & the departure of the last White family".

Zardoz
08-13-2009, 10:53 PM
If people from different races don't want to live together, that's okay, the government will just force them together. I wonder if any blacks or browns will be forced to live in the wealthy areas of town? Nah! That's just silly, multiculturalism is just for us Little People...

ikki
08-13-2009, 11:05 PM
this would be the time to sell the suburban homes for pennies on the dollar and buy
innercity slums...

Manifest Destiny
08-14-2009, 04:39 PM
In other words, if white people won't move to the ghetto, the government will confiscate their money and use it to move the ghetto to them.

Nice. :mmmm:

Bari
08-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Its like the government itself is admitting what failure its has been, and now in desperacy are trying to force people to accept their plans for the future by such actions. A complete outrage which i hope will lead to massive protests. People can't run away from the problems forever.