PDA

View Full Version : Explosion outside US embassy in Ankara

Dengizik
02-01-2013, 10:58 AM
An explosion has occurred outside the US embassy in the Turkish capital Ankara, Turkish media report.

Dozens of ambulances and fire engines rushed to the scene amid reports of a number of casualties.

Initial reports say one person, a suspected suicide bomber, has been killed or seriously injured.

According to Turkish broadcaster NTV, the explosion caused no damage inside the embassy itself. Police have reportedly sealed off the area.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21293598

RussiaPrussia
02-01-2013, 11:12 AM
They sow the wind and reap the whirlwind!

poiuytrewq0987
02-01-2013, 11:14 AM
Typical Islamic Turkish behavior, terrorizing US embassies with suicide bombers.

Loki
02-01-2013, 11:24 AM
... and here our beloved (and dedicated) Turkish group haters (people who hate Turks) are back and ... instead of them really being angry, just scoffing down more popcorn,

RussiaPrussia
02-01-2013, 11:33 AM
... and here our beloved (and dedicated) Turkish group haters (people who hate Turks) are back and ... instead of them really being angry, just scoffing down more popcorn,

i am not hating on turks i just point out that america supported all these kind of terrorists in the arab spring and now those are turning against them like in lybia. Turkey has nothing to do with it.

Scholarios
02-01-2013, 11:54 AM
I am really disappointed in Turkey in the last 5-10 years. Geopolitical shift is a bitch, but I hope they reconsider.

Scholarios
02-01-2013, 11:56 AM
... and here our beloved (and dedicated) Turkish group haters (people who hate Turks) are back and ...
instead of them really being angry, just scoffing down more popcorn,

let's way to see if any members congratulate the bomber like some did with turkish protesters attacking Dutch NATO troops though.

Mjora
02-01-2013, 03:06 PM
i am not hating on turks i just point out that america supported all these kind of terrorists in the arab spring and now those are turning against them like in lybia. Turkey has nothing to do with it.

Arab spring has nothing to do with this:

A suicide bomber from a far-left group killed a Turkish security guard at the U.S. embassy in Ankara on Friday, blowing the door off a side entrance and sending smoke and debris flying into the street.

Mjora
02-01-2013, 03:11 PM

Turkish haters ?I can't see any of them here :cool:

For instance Traex is a Panturanist who supports unification of Two Bulgarias (which will be united with Central Asian Turkic countries later) :p

Graham
02-01-2013, 03:13 PM
Give it a few months & the US will start to bomb Turkey. On the list now. lol

Philo
02-01-2013, 03:19 PM

LOL ATG:D Laughed my pants off at that.
I am not sure the bomber was turkish. Could be Al-Qaeda. We know turkey supply Al-Qaeda with weapons in the syrian civil war and the people in the building were mostly americans.

Mjora
02-01-2013, 03:20 PM
I am really disappointed in Turkey in the last 5-10 years. Geopolitical shift is a bitch, but I hope they reconsider.

Majority of people in Turkey are against American military's presence in Turkey.Despite most people also hate leftist groups,they won't care if American soldiers gets harmed.

legolasbozo
02-01-2013, 03:21 PM
A guy is using an avatar " good turk is dead turk" what could you tell him to change his mind? Disgusting, there were two turkish guard was killed and i guess you will sleep well tonight.

RussiaPrussia
02-01-2013, 06:19 PM
Arab spring has nothing to do with this:

its not official yet, i also remember when some muslim teen killed two american soldiers in germany and people heard he was from bosnia herzogovina, most thought he was serbian who was angry at america but it was instead an islamisized bosnian.

And even if? americas nato presence in turkey is obviously provocative for many turks and its something america has to except.

poiuytrewq0987
02-01-2013, 06:41 PM
A guy is using an avatar " good turk is dead turk" what could you tell him to change his mind? Disgusting, there were two turkish guard was killed and i guess you will sleep well tonight.

Indeed I will. Praise Allah. :)

Cannabis Sativa
02-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Another far leftard sponsored by regional Shia Mafia tried to mess the things up and blowed himself high. I suggest all commies to blow up themselves as high as possible like this guy. And my deep condolences to U.S citizens just doing their duty in Ankara.

Annihilus
02-01-2013, 07:33 PM
Was the guard killed Turk or American?

poiuytrewq0987
02-02-2013, 02:06 PM
I slept so great last night and had several wonderful dreams. I wonder if there is any correlation?

Graham
02-02-2013, 04:02 PM
Who are the DHKP-C?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21305950

Formed in 1978 as a splinter group from a larger Marxist organisation

Stated aim is to install Marxist government in Turkey

The government blames them for a string of attacks over the years that have killed dozens of police and soldiers

Group has been accused of adopting tactics of al-Qaeda in attempt to gain prominence

It said the "act of self-sacrifice" had targeted the US, which the group called "murderer of the people of the world".

poiuytrewq0987
02-02-2013, 05:50 PM
I hope the communists take over Turkey. The country will improve. :)

Mjora
02-03-2013, 06:34 AM
its not official yet, i also remember when some muslim teen killed two american soldiers in germany and people heard he was from bosnia herzogovina, most thought he was serbian who was angry at america but it was instead an islamisized bosnian.

And even if? americas nato presence in turkey is obviously provocative for many turks and its something america has to except.

İt's official now

The suicide bomber who struck the U.S. Embassy in Ankara spent several years in prison on terrorism charges but was released on probation after being diagnosed with a hunger strike-related brain disorder, officials said Saturday.

The bomber, identified as 40-year-old leftist militant Ecevit Sanli, killed himself and a Turkish security guard on Friday, in what U.S. officials said was a terrorist attack. Sanli was armed with enough TNT to blow up a two-story building and also detonated a hand grenade, officials said.

Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said Friday that police believe the bomber was connected to his nation's outlawed leftist militant group Revolutionary People's Liberation Party-Front, or DHKP-C. And on Saturday DHKP-C claimed responsibility for the attack in a statement posted on a website linked to the group. It said Sanli carried out the act of "self-sacrifice" on behalf of the group.

DHKP-C has claimed responsibility for assassinations and bombings since the 1970s, but it has been relatively quiet in recent years. Compared to al Qaeda, it has not been seen as a strong terrorist threat.

Lathander
02-09-2013, 01:16 AM
I thought DHKP-C was long dead.

askra
02-09-2013, 01:44 AM
I have never heard before about far left terrorists that commit suicide bombings. That is a common practice among the fanatics muslim integralists.

ümit
02-09-2013, 02:10 AM
I have never heard before about far left terrorists that commit suicide bombings. That is a common practice among the fanatics muslim integralists.

Hundreds of people died in suicide bombings of PKK.
PKK is still concidered as ''far left'' as far as I'm concerned,not a ''muslim fanatic group'' or something.

Besides,DHKP/C is the successor of Dev-Sol,one of the bloodiest terrorist groups of the Turkish history.

ChildOfTheJin
02-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Hundreds of people died in suicide bombings of PKK.
PKK is still concidered as ''far left'' as far as I'm concerned,not a ''muslim fanatic group'' or something.

Besides,DHKP/C is the successor of Dev-Sol,one of the bloodiest terrorist groups of the Turkish history.

Bullshit

legolasbozo
02-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Bullshit

oh mon dieu! my spanish hewal spotted, bienvenido senior kurdo, i'm looking forward to see your comments.