Su
02-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Classify this cute Turkish girl:

http://img.haberler.com/haber/620/yildirim-nikahi-degil-4169620_7839_o.jpg
http://i.tmgrup.com.tr/ahbr/2012/12/14/346048987916.jpg
http://www.ozguncel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Nagehan-kasikci-03.jpg
http://www.ozguncel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Nagehan-kasikci-02.jpg
http://www.ozguncel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Nagehan-kasikci-01.jpg

http://bilgi.us/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Nagehan-Ka%C5%9F%C4%B1k%C3%A7%C4%B1-kimdir-1.png
http://www.sondakika.com/haber-foto/378/necati-sasmaz-dan-surpriz-nikah-4166378_4593_300.jpg

Cynewald
02-01-2013, 08:50 PM
She is an Alpino Pontid with clear Turanid influences (Mongoloid admixtures).

evon
02-01-2013, 08:52 PM
I think she looks "tri-racial" Brazilian, especially in the last picture..

Su
02-01-2013, 09:12 PM
Guys the 2 pictures I posted belong to another girl with the same first name and last name since I have checked the facial features and found out the other Turanid girl has got a straight nose while the real Nagehan's nose is not as tsraight as hers and also the eye shapes are different, I have updated the pictures, so classify her.

Cynewald
02-01-2013, 09:17 PM
Guys the 2 pictures I posted belong to another girl with the same first name and last name since I have checked the facial features and found out the other Turanid girl has got a straight nose while the real Nagehan's nose is not as tsraight as hers and also the eye shapes are different, I have updated the pictures, so classify her.

"Pontipine" (Pontid-Alpine). No turanid in this girl. :thumb001:

evon
02-01-2013, 09:19 PM
yeah, she looks generic east med now..more akin to "white Brazilian"..

Energia
02-01-2013, 09:19 PM
She's cute, a general Gracile Mediterranean, but her partner looks like he was her dad...

Hurrem sultana
02-01-2013, 09:21 PM
She's cute, a general Gracile Mediterranean, but her partner looks like he was her dad...

he is rich :D

Energia
02-01-2013, 09:28 PM
he is rich :D

Hope Cynewald doesn't stumble upon this post of yours...

Su
02-01-2013, 09:38 PM
Hope Cynewald doesn't stumble upon this post of yours...

I believe Cynewald likes white girls, not Turkish girls , therefore he wouldn't mind her comment :D

Hurrem sultana
02-01-2013, 09:41 PM
Is she an actress or famous?

Su
02-01-2013, 09:46 PM
Is she an actress or famous?

Nope a normal Turkish girl, who got married to Necati, who is a very famous and popular actor in Turkey.

But she's cute and with her look she might get some t.v. jobs. I like her naturally cute look :D

Hurrem sultana
02-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Nope a normal Turkish girl, who got married to Necati, who is a very famous and popular actor in Turkey.

But she's cute and with her look she might get some t.v. jobs. I like her naturally cute look :D

Yes with that look she will certainly get some offers,but i think he will not allow it :D she is too pretty for him..if she becomes rich and famous,she can leave him :D

Smaug
02-01-2013, 10:12 PM
yeah, she looks generic east med now..more akin to "white Brazilian"..

White Brazilians descend more from Western European countries, we don't look as eastern as some Turkish people may look.

evon
02-01-2013, 10:17 PM
White Brazilians descend more from Western European countries, we don't look as eastern as some Turkish people may look.

Iknow, but to me she could very well be Brazilian...

Smaug
02-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Iknow, but to me she could very well be Brazilian...

Well, maybe, but then I wouldn't guess her as White Brazilian, because in this case her "oriental" traits would be result of Amerindian mix. The formation of mixed Brazilian people (pardos, mestiços), in my opinion approaches the formation of the Turkish people, because both are basically are mix of Mediterranean and Mongoloid components.

In the case of mixed Brazilians the Med component is Portuguese while the Mongoloid is Amerindian. With Turks, the Med component is Anatolian/Near Eastern and the Mongoloid component is Central Asian.

Virtuous
02-01-2013, 10:34 PM
I think I'm in love.

Wait, love? Someone please slap me in the face.

Su
02-01-2013, 10:40 PM
Well, maybe, but then I wouldn't guess her as White Brazilian, because in this case her "oriental" traits would be result of Amerindian mix. The formation of mixed Brazilian people (pardos, mestiços), in my opinion approaches the formation of the Turkish people, becuase both are basically are mix of Mediterranean and Mongoloid components.

In the case of mixed Brazilians the Med component is Portuguese while the Mongoloid is Amerindian. With Turks, the Med component is Anatolian/Near Eastern and the Mongoloid component is Central Asian.

I am confused with your statement, this girl looks rather unmixed Turk, she looks plain Anatolian Turkish, I fail to see any mixing mixed with Mongoloid, I guess she could pass also as a Lebanese, since this girl looks Eastern Med.

She wouldn't fit in Europe, since she looks Eastern Mediterranean and her look is common in Turkey and I assume she could pass also as a light Arab such as Lebanese and or Syrian. Do pardos or mesticos look Eastern Mediterranean? I thought they rather look Asiatic while this girl looks rather Middle Eastern.

Smaug
02-01-2013, 10:57 PM
I am confused with your statement, this girl looks rather unmixed Turk, she looks plain Anatolian Turkish, I fail to see any mixing mixed with Mongoloid, I guess she could pass also as a Lebanese, since this girl looks Eastern Med.

She wouldn't fit in Europe, since she looks Eastern Mediterranean and her look is common in Turkey and I assume she could pass also as a light Arab such as Lebanese and or Syrian. Do pardos or mesticos look Eastern Mediterranean? I thought they rather look Asiatic while this girl looks rather Middle Eastern.

No, what I meant is that if this girl were Brazilian, I would explain her "orientalid" traits (in her case, Eas-Med) proposing that she has some Amerindian mix, and Amerindians are a people of Mongoloid inspiration.

Su
02-01-2013, 11:01 PM
No, what I meant is that if this girl were Brazilian, I would explain her "orientalid" traits (in her case, Eas-Med) proposing that she has some Amerindian mix, and Amerindians are a people of Mongoloid inspiration.

WOW, basically people with Amerindian mix ending up as Eastern Mediterranean? Because in Turkey people with Asiatic mixture never ending up as Eastern Med but rather Turanid.

This Amerindian mixture in Brazil must be something very interesting and totally different than the Asiatic influence we got in Asia.

Smaug
02-01-2013, 11:08 PM
WOW, basically people with Amerindian mix ending up as Eastern Mediterranean? Because in Turkey people with Asiatic mixture never ending up as Eastern Med but rather Turanid.

This Amerindian mixture in Brazil must be something very interesting and totally different than the Asiatic influence we got in Asia.

Both can happen actually. If the person is predominantly European then they end up looking more Eas-Med or something alike, but if the Amerindian admix is bigger than the European, then the person will loke more Turanid.

For example, this girl is Fernanda Paes, I think she is an example of mixed-Brazilian of balanced Amerindian/White amdixture. I think she could pass in the Middle-East.

http://revistaestilo.abril.com.br/blogs/bazar-de-beleza/files/2011/03/fernandapaeslemeatrizsegredosdebeleza.jpg

aherne
02-02-2013, 05:47 AM
I would classify her as insanely attractive (Gracile Mediterrannean). Can pass everywhere from Sicily to Palestine.

Hurrem sultana
02-02-2013, 05:48 AM
I would classify her as insanely attractive (Gracile Mediterrannean). Can pass everywhere from Sicily to Palestine.

To me she is not attractive as in sexy rather she looks very innocent and incredibly beautiful

7eleven
02-02-2013, 05:49 AM
Alpinid+Pontid

aherne
02-02-2013, 05:50 AM
For example, this girl is Fernanda Paes, I think she is an example of mixed-Brazilian of balanced Amerindian/White amdixture. I think she could pass in the Middle-East.

http://revistaestilo.abril.com.br/blogs/bazar-de-beleza/files/2011/03/fernandapaeslemeatrizsegredosdebeleza.jpg

Absolutely not mixed. Looks as Iberian as straight from streets of Lisbon or Madrid.

American_Hispanist
02-02-2013, 05:52 AM
she looks like she needs to be in my bed. :D

StonyArabia
02-02-2013, 05:55 AM
Turkish girls are pretty good looking one of the most beautiful girls. Damn Turkey has nice lasses.

Hurrem sultana
02-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Su where does she come from? and how do you pronounce her name?

American_Hispanist
02-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Turkish girls are pretty good looking one of the most beautiful girls. Damn Turkey has nice lasses.

Spanish+turkish women=best. :D

only bad thing about turk women is that they hard to get in bed. :D

Virtuous
02-02-2013, 05:59 AM

Really? Then where do they sleep? :confused:

American_Hispanist
02-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Really? Then where do they sleep? :confused:

:picard2: do i really have to fucking explain this to a young guy?

StonyArabia
02-02-2013, 06:04 AM

LOL, true, well I am not really into the Iberians chickas, I would say North Kavkaz+Turkish women= best. Yep it's quite difficult but you can get them with your charms and greens:thumb001:

American_Hispanist
02-02-2013, 06:07 AM
LOL, true, well I am not really into the Iberians chickas, I would say North Kavkaz+Turkish women= best. Yep it's quite difficult but you can get them with your charms and greens:thumb001:

Iberian chicks are also good, imo. but yeah, my problem with Turkish women is that they don't let themselves get fucked easily. they want you to give them that special ring before you do that. but that can be good, depending how you are looking at it.

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-02-2013, 06:10 AM
she looks like she needs to be in my bed. :D

Want to meet her husband first?
No, you don't want :D

http://i.imgur.com/7Aw96wK.jpg

Virtuous
02-02-2013, 06:22 AM
:picard2: do i really have to fucking explain this to a young guy?

I'm afraid I'd be scandalized if you were to explain to me that it was a referral to how Turkic women most often are hard to get laid with. OH WHAT A SCANDAL, WOW :coffee:.

aherne
02-02-2013, 06:24 AM

I could not agree more. You have to go there and see for yourself! Beauty is so incredibly common there that I felt like in paradise. Add to that the fact they are not whores and generally worthy of respect (look shy, feminine, loyal and beautiful). The type of women to grow old with...

Smaug
02-02-2013, 09:59 AM
Absolutely not mixed. Looks as Iberian as straight from streets of Lisbon or Madrid.

I don't think so.

Su
02-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Su where does she come from? and how do you pronounce her name?

Just the way how it is written na-ge-han. I think if you read it the way you read Bosnian words then it will be the same.

She's from Turkey and her look is common in Western part as well as Central Anatolia, but less common in Eastern / Southeastern and North Turkey (although not too sure with the North Turkey.)

Smaug
02-02-2013, 10:44 AM
Does Kaşıkçı sound "Kashichi"? What's the sound of this 'ı'?

MfA_
02-02-2013, 10:47 AM

kaşık-çı
spoon - er means spoon maker

legolasbozo
02-02-2013, 10:51 AM
she is nephew of ömer lütfi mete, writer. So her mother from rize. and i checked about his father, i found a link about "ahmet kaşıkçı" he is also from rize.

http://osymtercih.net/sites/default/files/rize.png?1309446638

she could have georgian, laz roots,

Hoca
02-02-2013, 11:00 AM

You don't have that sound in English. The best way to write it down phonetically would be like this: Kashictji.

Smaug
02-02-2013, 11:28 AM
kaşık-çı
spoon - er means spoon maker

Very interesting, thank you. So the formation of Turkish surnames doesn't differ from the formation of most of European surnames. I mean, the surnames are based of information about their occupation, place of origin, etc...

You don't have that sound in English. The best way to write it down phonetically would be like this: Kashictji.

Nice. In Portuguese we also have the 'ç', but here it sounds like an 's', like in social.

American_Hispanist
02-02-2013, 05:43 PM
I could not agree more. You have to go there and see for yourself! Beauty is so incredibly common there that I felt like in paradise. Add to that the fact they are not whores and generally worthy of respect (look shy, feminine, loyal and beautiful). The type of women to grow old with...

oh god, you have described every single one of my turkish female friends i have. they are all shy, very feminine, loyal, and beauties. :D those are one of many reasons why i want to get some turk women, but fuck, there are barely any here where i live. educated turk women are one of the most underrated and least talked about beautiful women out there. for all the hype about russian women, imo, turk women are better than russian women because a lot of russian women marry foreigners because they want that special visa, and they can be a bit slutty with their look, but turkish women, all of the ones i have met, are so refined and classy. :)