PDA

View Full Version : Mocking Jesus on Israeli Zionist TV

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 10:30 AM
The title says TV, but I think it was only an online show. It's a pretty interesting video. This show (Toffee and the Gorilla) does an episode mocking Christianity and Christians, but in another episode the woman on the show tries to convince the gorilla that America is the greatest country on Earth (Which is confusing to me). Anyway, I think it's a good example of how Israel is not the peace in the Middle East with shows like this that feed hatred into young Israelis.

9RY83mAr5uA
(the girls is pretty hot though)

RussiaPrussia
02-04-2013, 10:35 AM
that blond looks very russian i heard every 5th jew in israel is from russia now

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
:O

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 10:37 AM
that blond looks very russian i heard every 5th jew in israel is from russia now

Wouldn't be surprised. 15% of Israelis speak Russian.

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 10:45 AM
Muslims respect Jesus and he is the prophet that is mentioned more in the Koran than even Mohammed,Jesus mother is the only woman that has a surah called after her in the Koran,she is also the only woman mentioned in Koran

And yet some christians like jews more than muslims

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 10:47 AM
Muslims respect Jesus and he is the prophet that is mentioned more in the Koran than even Mohammed,Jesus mother is the only woman that has a surah called after her in the Koran,she is also the only woman mentioned in Koran

But Muslims deny he is the son of God (and is God). So that is insulting, I guess, to Christians.

SkyBurn
02-04-2013, 10:48 AM
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

That video wasn't a kids movie!!! It was on a sketch show!!! Which didn't air!!!

Explains here. please read.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/explanation-and-sort-of-apology-for-mocking-jesus-on-israeli-tv/

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 10:48 AM
But Muslims deny he is the son of God (and is God). So that is insulting, I guess, to Christians.

Sure but less than calling him son of whore :D

SkyBurn
02-04-2013, 10:49 AM

There are lots of Russian immigrants, but she's Israeli. You can tell. A lot of Israelis (non-russian) look like that

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Sure but less than calling him son of whore :D

Well, Muslims respecting Jesus doesn't really fix the other problems like Muslims viewing Christians and Jews as Muslims who haven't converted yet. And there's the problem with Islam's unwillingness to modernise. So much so that it has become ridiculous (eg. not allowing women to drive). These are some of the things Christians have a problem with.

Methmatician
02-04-2013, 10:54 AM
NO NO NO NO NO!!!

That video wasn't a kids movie!!! It was on a sketch show!!! Which didn't air!!!

Explains here. please read.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2011/04/28/explanation-and-sort-of-apology-for-mocking-jesus-on-israeli-tv/

Whoa, that is a pretty bad joke. Btw, is there any official page or website for the show?

Flintlocke
02-04-2013, 10:58 AM
This vid's been posted here a billion times

alfieb
02-04-2013, 10:58 AM

Muslims say that he didn't die on the Cross.

Jews do not.

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Muslims say that he didn't die on the Cross.

Jews do not.

Is that the most important thing? i mean jews call him a son of a whore/denying the fact virgin Mary was virgin-they even have a man they think Mary cheated on Joseph with :D

SkyBurn
02-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Whoa, that is a pretty bad joke. Btw, is there any official page or website for the show?

Look how she's dressed. Appropriately for an actual kids show? I don't think it's a very official show. It's a parody kids show. I think it's kind of funny to be honest...watch the video again, (keeping in mind that the translation is a bit alarmist) and see the humour in it. It's obviously laughing at the use of propaganda.

SkyBurn
02-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Is that the most important thing? i mean jews call him a son of a whore/denying the fact virgin Mary was virgin-they even have a man they think Mary cheated on Joseph with :D

How exactly do they call her a son of a whore?

Do you honestly think that convincing TA that Jews are worse than Muslims will make them like Islam any better? :confused:

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 11:03 AM
How exactly do they call her a son of a whore?

Do you honestly think that convincing TA that Jews are worse than Muslims will make them like Islam any better? :confused:

Not trying anything just telling what i heard:confused:

alfieb
02-04-2013, 11:04 AM

Most Jews believe he was the son of Joseph, except for Jews who hate Christians and want to be offensive.

Muslims believe he was not the Son of God or the Son of Joseph, but rather that Jesus had no father. Which, for a forum obsessed with science, Y-DNA, etc... sounds pretty implausible.

Christianity revolves around not the birth of Christ, but rather the death and resurrection of Christ. All sins of mankind were washed away by this, but to Muslims, it never happened. It was an impostor who died in his place.

That is even more blasphemous to us than to say he was the Son of Joseph the carpenter.

Hurrem sultana
02-04-2013, 11:06 AM
Most Jews believe he was the son of Joseph, except for Jews who hate Christians and want to be offensive.

Muslims believe he was not the Son of God or the Son of Joseph, but rather that Jesus had no father. Which, for a forum obsessed with science, Y-DNA, etc... sounds pretty implausible.

Christianity revolves around not the birth of Christ, but rather the death and resurrection of Christ. All sins of mankind were washed away by this, but to Muslims, it never happened. It was an impostor who died in his place.

That is even more blasphemous to us than to say he was the Son of Joseph the carpenter.

Okay

The biggest blapshemy for both jews and muslims is that God(God forbide and forgive me for saying this) had sex with Mary:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

He had no son

alfieb
02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Okay

The biggest blapshemy for both jews and muslims is that God(God forbide and forgive me for saying this) had sex with Mary:picard1::picard1::picard1::picard1:

He had no son

Christians never said that God had sex with Mary.

Her cousin had already given birth to another Islamic prophet, Yahya (John the Baptist). Then, an angel came before Mary and told her that she was pregnant.

Teyrn
02-04-2013, 11:48 AM
Okay

He had no son

Mary was made pregnant by the power of the Holy Spirit, which is one of the fundamental mysteries of the Christian religion. There's no lascivious activity going on. It wasn't like one of the Greek stories of Zeus or another of the gods having sex with a mortal woman. Gabriel informed marry that she would become pregnant with the Word of God and this is exactly what happened.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation#The_Annunciation_in_the_Bible

The Annunciation is even mentioned in the Koran:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annunciation#The_Annunciation_in_the_Qur.27an

kabeiros
02-04-2013, 12:12 PM
The video is definitely offensive to faithful Christians but I can't understand why it would be offensive to atheists or heathens.
I don't believe in the Christian dogma and I think it's absurd that a lot of people still believe that Jesus was actually the son of the Eternal Spirit. Yes he was a prophet, an inspired man but not the son of God. I think that Jesus never claimed such a heritage for himself, this central feature was developed later under the influence of Dionysian mysteries, Orphism and Mithraism....

Flintlocke
02-04-2013, 12:32 PM
^ I'm convinced there was no Jesus, it's just an allegory of the Solar Deity.

Albion
02-04-2013, 12:32 PM
The title says TV, but I think it was only an online show. It's a pretty interesting video. This show (Toffee and the Gorilla) does an episode mocking Christianity and Christians, but in another episode the woman on the show tries to convince the gorilla that America is the greatest country on Earth (Which is confusing to me). Anyway, I think it's a good example of how Israel is not the peace in the Middle East with shows like this that feed hatred into young Israelis.

9RY83mAr5uA
(the girls is pretty hot though)

Why is she topless? :confused:

SkyBurn
02-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Why is she topless? :confused:

Because it's a sketch show which is parodying the propaganda methods used a few decades ago.

It's not serious.

TheMagnificent
02-04-2013, 02:50 PM
Well, Muslims respecting Jesus doesn't really fix the other problems like Muslims viewing Christians and Jews as Muslims who haven't converted yet. And there's the problem with Islam's unwillingness to modernise. So much so that it has become ridiculous (eg. not allowing women to drive). These are some of the things Christians have a problem with.

What do you mean with ''Islam's unwillingness to modernise''? In fact, there has been a lot of debates on (re)interpretation of the scriptures. For example, already very early in Islamic history there was the debate between the Mutazilite and Asharite schools of thought about the interpretation of the scriptures and the role of rationality.
Also, did you for instance know that the Ottoman Empire was one of the first in the world to decriminalize homosexuality (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a4/Decriminalization_of_homosexuality_by_country.png) (in 1858)?
And what other country other than Saudi Arabia can you name me that forbids women to drive?

Point is, Muslims don't question Jesus' (pbuh) divinity because of disrespect or bad intentions, but because their religious teachings have a different view on his being. Muslims, on the contrary, endure much worse words about their prophet. But you won't see any Muslim mock Jesus (pbuh), like this...

TT_hrGYEims

VVpZ-BjaMvQ

It's by the way forbidden for Muslims to insult gods of others:

Quran 6:108 And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.

alfieb
02-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Point is, Muslims don't question Jesus' (pbuh) divinity because of disrespect or bad intentions, but because their religious teachings have a different view on his being. Muslims, on the contrary, endure much worse words about their prophet. But you won't see any Muslim mock Jesus (pbuh), like this...
Because Isa ibn Maryam is a prophet in your religion, not out of respect to us. Your prophet Muhammad is nothing to us, and to the Jews? He was a murderer who killed many of their own.

It's by the way forbidden for Muslims to insult gods of others:
They do it anyway, as any dirty kuffar will tell you.

TheMagnificent
02-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Because Isa ibn Maryam is a prophet in your religion, not out of respect to us. Your prophet Muhammad is nothing to us, and to the Jews? He was a murderer who killed many of their own.

The Banu Qurayza broke the treaty they had with the Muslims and attacked them from behind, after which they were tried by their own scripture, which prescribes that the punishment of treason is death.

To be honest, I haven't seen any Muslim who knows his religion insulting gods of others, but if they do, than that's against their own religion anyway, like I showed you.

Pallantides
02-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Jesus was the son of Belzebong
http://i.imgur.com/UbEnFCE.jpg

Hayalet
02-04-2013, 03:14 PM
True. But then there are plenty of Christian saints, who are nothing to Muslims, but as far as I can see, they are not treated as objects of mockery either.

TheMagnificent
02-04-2013, 03:16 PM
^ Exactly.

alfieb
02-04-2013, 03:23 PM
The Banu Qurayza broke the treaty they had with the Muslims and attacked them from behind, after which they were tried by their own scripture, which prescribes that the punishment of treason is death.
There is no evidence of any treason, other than your own religious texts, themselves biased in favor of Muhammad.

Many scholars believe that no such treaty ever existed, or that it had only been a non-aggression pact.

The Banu Qurayza never attacked the Muslims. It was the Muslims who attacked them (according to Muhammad, it was a commandment from the angel Gabriel. Odd that the God of Abraham would tell a pagan to attack Jews...)

Jews have no reason to believe the Quran or Hadith. What they do know is that Muhammad killed an entire tribe of Jewish men and took the Jewish women and children into slavery.

TheMagnificent
02-04-2013, 03:47 PM
There is no evidence of any treason, other than your own religious texts, themselves biased in favor of Muhammad.

Many scholars believe that no such treaty ever existed, or that it had only been a non-aggression pact.

The Banu Qurayza never attacked the Muslims. It was the Muslims who attacked them (according to Muhammad, it was a commandment from the angel Gabriel. Odd that the God of Abraham would tell a pagan to attack Jews...)

Jews have no reason to believe the Quran or Hadith. What they do know is that Muhammad killed an entire tribe of Jewish men and took the Jewish women and children into slavery.

The text of the treaty has been preserved by historians. You can read it here (http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/treaty22.html).
And on the basis of what do you accuse the Muslims of killing the Jews for no reason then if you don't think you have any other source? Western historians, like Karen Armstrong (http://globalwebpost.com/farooqm/study_res/karen_arm/qurayzah.html), also reason from the authenticity of these events.

Anyway, we have gone too much off topic, I think.

StonyArabia
02-04-2013, 03:54 PM
rN7NE3CLGbY

I am reaching out from nowhere
Telling truth about myself
Many Mountains I did climb
Many roads did I travel
I was speaking words of love
I was teaching words of wisdom
But those words got very twisted
By the powers that be
I was married to Mary
We had Children we had home
I was never crucified, I was just a human being

Was a healer and a teacher, not Son of God
But they used me for their purposes and that's why
You are born upon the Cross
Gold help you all
Born upon the Cross
Darkness has won.

Interesting I agree with some of it, disagree with others. So indeed Jesus was just a human.

Albion
02-04-2013, 08:28 PM

So much for Mediterranean cultural unity you talk about.

Teyrn
02-05-2013, 01:20 AM

Muslims have a fundamental misunderstanding of the identity of Jesus. Prior to being born from Mary he was the un-incarnate Word of God, or Logos:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logos_(Christianity)

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God...

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us..

From the Gospel According to St. John.

The prophets foretold of the coming of the Man-God, his conception of a willing virgin of noble ancestry, his teaching all mankind righteous behavior, his suffering and death, and so on.

Muslims err in holding to the religious opinions of the Jews, such as the Pharisees and Sadducees that sent him to his execution because he wasn't the messiah that they were looking for- Jesus Christ. They see God as unable and unwilling to, out of his own grace and love for humans (God wants us to be "gods" or divine beings like the angels), defeat the barrier between heaven and earth so that humans can be taught directly by God himself rather than by prophets. When Jesus appeared the Jews of the time were looking for a messiah of war and Jesus came as one who spoke of peace. They had their warlike messiah a bit later, Simon bar Kosiba, who lead the Jewish nation to total defeat and abject humility and humilation at the hands of the Romans under Hadrianus.

alfieb
02-05-2013, 05:38 AM
So much for Mediterranean cultural unity you talk about.

You don't see us killing each-other over it, do you? It's been a civil discussion.

It's actually in Germanic Protestant countries where most murder in the name of Islam occurs. England, Netherlands, USA, etc.

Albion
02-05-2013, 09:00 AM
You don't see us killing each-other over it, do you? It's been a civil discussion.

It's actually in Germanic Protestant countries where most murder in the name of Islam occurs. England, Netherlands, USA, etc.

Maybe because Italy doesn't have a large Muslim population in a Christian country yet? :picard1:

alfieb
02-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Maybe because Italy doesn't have a large Muslim population in a Christian country yet? :picard1:

Italy has more Muslims than Netherlands. No assassinations to speak of. No parties calling to deport them all. Peace.

RussiaPrussia
02-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Italy has more Muslims than Netherlands. No assassinations to speak of. No parties calling to deport them all. Peace.

you have only 2% muslims or so, you rather took romanians.

Albion
02-05-2013, 12:08 PM

As a percentage or a total number? I think you're referring to total number here and comparing a country of 16 million to one of like 60 million. :picard1:

alfieb
02-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Total Muslims.

1.5M is "a large population", just not a large %.

SkyBurn
02-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Sorry to bring this up again, but I saw this video in another thread, and am just reposting it to show that Zionist tv doesn't openly mock Christianity for kids. Obviously this show is far from serious. Or appropriate in the slightest :p

XbWazSdYPcw