PDA

View Full Version : Genghis Khan was White (Aryan)

Folkvar
02-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Or if he was not pure white, he had mainly White-Aryan blood;

Genghis Khan's Blue Eyes and Red hair

The Mongol leader Temujin (AD 1167-1227), better known by his title Genghis Khan (Universal Ruler), was a man of strongly Nordish racial ancestry. According to the Persian historian Ab ul Ghasi, the tribal clan to which Temujin belonged, were known as the Bourchikoun (Grey-Eyed Men).

The ancestral mother and founder of this clan was known as Alan goa (beautiful Alan). According to the Mongol and Chinese legends on the subject, she was said to have been visited in her tent by a divine being, who possessed golden hair, a fair complexion and grey eyes. Shortly after this visitation, she gave birth to the first member of the Bourchikoun clan.

Temujin himself was noted in Chinese descriptions of him, for his tall stature and heavy beard.We should also note the following depiction of Temujin's appearance, as given by Harold Lamb, in his biography of the great Khan:

"He must have been tall, with high shoulders, his skin a whitish tan. His eyes, set far apart under a sloping forehead, did not slant. And his eyes were green, or blue-grey in the iris, with black pupils. Long reddish-brown hair fell in braids to his back."

Ab ul Ghasi also observed that the family of Yesukai, the father of Temujin, were known for the fact that their children often had fair complexions, and blue or grey eyes.

Temujin's wife, Bourtai, bore a name which means "Grey-Eyed".

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/12130491/640/12130491.jpg (http://picturepush.com/public/12130491)

CrystalMaiden
02-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Totally legit :)

EagleAtHeart
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Is there any scientific proof of this? Otherwise I just consider that ludicrous

I'm not one to claim everything great is European, I think we already have lots of great Civilizations we can claim

evon
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
yeah, and the norse were black... :picard1:

StonyArabia
02-06-2013, 06:59 PM
There are blond Mongoloids you know lol.

EagleAtHeart
02-06-2013, 07:00 PM
That said, on this topic I got around to studying Buddhism last night and I'm certain Buddha was white... a descendant of the vedic Aryans in northern India.

You should have made a thread about him, it would be more plausible.

CrystalMaiden
02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
yeah, and the norse were black... :picard1:

What were you saying?

http://mczulu.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/flava_viking.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pMreW4QaPMk/TvUylldP0eI/AAAAAAAAC7w/D3EyS6DHwQQ/s1600/bv_vicki.jpg

Siberian Cold Breeze
02-06-2013, 07:03 PM
:rotfl:

EagleAtHeart
02-06-2013, 07:04 PM
What were you saying?

http://mczulu.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/flava_viking.jpg

LOL this is like blacks claiming Hannibal was black and Europeans were uncivilized until he conquered all of them.

Here's the proof:
http://niggermania.com/tom/niggerarguments/niggerhanibal.jpg

evon
02-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Using historical records is only valid to a degree (you must compare all of them, not just cherry pick a few), most of them tend to be filled with biased info, propaganda was a HUGE part of the mongol way of diplomacy..in short Chingiz Khan (correctly written with a C, not G) was a master at propaganda (Which was typical in warfare, even early people like the Assyrians used it when they waged war)...though he might have been pale skinned ect, he would have looked allot like his peers, whom today live in many places outside Mongolia also (China, Central Asia and Caucasus region among others), and whom are clearly typical North East asians, and not Western europeans...

Hoca
02-06-2013, 07:07 PM
He was maybe Caucasian, not Aryan

Pallantides
02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
mongLOL!

EagleAtHeart
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Maybe someone more knowledgeable about Asia can correct me.

But I thought that central Asia may have been white (Tocharians, Ainu, etc.), but it was the Mongolians that brought the slanted eyes and Asiatic features to them.

If that's true, he obviously wasn't white.

RussiaPrussia
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
he was russian

SKYNET
02-06-2013, 07:20 PM
L O L !

Anthropologique
02-06-2013, 07:25 PM
Another pathetically stupid thread.:picard1:

Anglojew
02-06-2013, 07:35 PM
There are blond Mongoloids you know lol.

Even more proof of this eg of Caucasian admixture from tribes like his. The ancient sources do all describe him and his immediate descendants as white looking. Ancient White Mummies in China cement the view that there were white Caucasians in the region in ancient times.

Roy
02-06-2013, 07:40 PM
what the ... ?:D :picard1: But maybe there is a grain of truth in it as we know that in the past Central Asia was more Caucasoid than today :rolleyes: But for 100% he wasn't ''aryan'' looking .

evon
02-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Maybe someone more knowledgeable about Asia can correct me.

But I thought that central Asia may have been white (Tocharians, Ainu, etc.), but it was the Mongolians that brought the slanted eyes and Asiatic features to them.

If that's true, he obviously wasn't white.

Ainu are from Northern Japan (the Mongol's failed when trying to invade Japan under Kublai Khan), which is far North East Asia (quite a distance from Mongolia):

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6f/Sea_of_Japan_Map_en.png

^ Mongolia is the little tip you see in the left corner/side. the Tocharians were long gone by this time, they belong to ancient history, the Mongol's to late medieval period..

MarkyMark
02-06-2013, 08:44 PM
There is a possibility he had some indo-european genes as some indo-european looking mummies were found in central asia, but to say he is full Aryan is just false. By a large majority he was Mongloid if not full.

archangel
02-06-2013, 08:47 PM
he was a Übermensch Türk lol

ButlerKing
03-17-2013, 06:16 PM
Funny thread. I think he was either Mongoloid or mixed Mongoloid.

The problem is, where the hell are the Mongolians who look caucasian? Why do we only see Mongoloid Mongolians even if it's with red hair or blue eyes and yet they still look so Asian like these? and let's not forget the fact all his descendants were tested C3

That's very interesting to me to have light hair and light eyes but not one looks like a Caucasian.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zN8DsPHpIAQ/UOWpEt9a0XI/AAAAAAAAAvM/Vf-6R1aV3lg/s760/cold%2Bday%2Bat%2Bexhibition.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lelqtmomUE1qer2fqo1_500.jpg
http://pastmist.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/oirat_mongol6.jpg
http://www.1st-attractive.com/imagegirl/1050_38329_2.jpg
http://www.loveme.com/images/p81861-1.jpg

evon
03-17-2013, 10:05 PM
Just a side note on Mongolians with European features, there have been a great deal of European presence in Mongolia since the time of Chingiz khan (Germans, Hungarians, Poles ect.), before that there might also be Indo-European speakers of various sorts whom might have had European features..

In 1253, the Franciscan monk William of Rubruck reported numerous Europeans in Central Asia. He described German prisoners who had been enslaved in iron mines. In Karakorum, the Mongol capital, he met a Parisian, Guillaume de Buchier, and Pâquette, a woman from the French city of Metz, both of them having been captured in Hungary during the Mongol invasions.Hungarians and Russians are also mentioned. It is also known that 30,000 Alans formed the guard of the Mongol court in Pekin.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europeans_in_Medieval_China#European_captives_in_C entral_Asia

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:00 PM
But I thought that central Asia may have been white

Yeah, it was in ancient times.

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Yeah, it was in ancient times.

I don't know what "white" is in this context, but, it was predominantly Iranic (Caucasoid) until the Mongol invasion and Turkic migration.

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:05 PM
I don't know what "white" is in this context, but, it was predominantly Iranic (Caucasoid) until the Mongol invasion and Turkic migration.

Iranic, but not Iranid. It was mostly Nordid-Cromagnid until the Turks, and Mongols came.

Şeyh Bedrettin
03-10-2014, 10:09 PM
genghis khan was kurdish. one of the remnants of ancient proto kurds in mongolia and central asia.

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:11 PM
Genghis Khan was probably mostly Mongolid.

Ultra
03-10-2014, 10:14 PM
Genghis Khan was probably mostly Mongolid.
Mongoloid with CM influence, imo.

Watch_Owl
03-10-2014, 10:18 PM
There's a face portrait of Genghis Khan. By all means, point out his Caucasian features.

zhaoyun
03-10-2014, 10:21 PM
NO, HE WAS NOT. Not in the least bit. He was not White, He was not Russian, he was not Chinese, He was a Mongol.

For god sakes, there are a few portraits done of him during that period, he looks full on Mongol. He looks more stereotypically Mongoloid then even I do. And when they drew him, they didn't care about race or to make him appear more "Asian" because the Mongols conquered the entire known world, what did they care.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Genghis_Khan.jpg

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 10:32 PM
NO, HE WAS NOT. Not in the least bit. He was not White, He was not Russian, he was not Chinese, He was a Mongol.

For god sakes, there are a few portraits done of him during that period, he looks full on Mongol. He looks more stereotypically Mongoloid then even I do. And when they drew him, they didn't care about race or to make him appear more "Asian" because the Mongols conquered the entire known world, what did they care.

Conquered advanced cultures: Chinese and Iranians
Other conquered cultures were mere primitive tribes or relatively budding cultural people like Kashmiri (India), non-Iranian Middle-Easterners, Central Asians..
Eastern Europe wasn't even quarter of 2014 area... Russians were tribes who just moved east (replacing Iranic tribes) and were centuries behind western Euros in military, i.e they were primitive tribes like aforementioned groups..

Mongols were kicked in the butt by settled strong-military cultures like Japanese, Egyptians, etc

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Iranic, but not Iranid. It was mostly Nordid-Cromagnid until the Turks, and Mongols came.

It's bullshit..
European looking people never existed in present Russian regions b4 500 AD...
Iranic tribes did look different from Europeans and were similar to Persians..They might've had White-skin/light-features just like very light Persians do in Iran..

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:41 PM
It's bullshit..
European looking people never existed in present Russian regions b4 500 AD...
Iranic tribes did look different from Europeans and were similar to Persians..They might've had White-skin/light-features just like very light Persians do in Iran..

Lol, where do you get that from? Original Iranics had nothing to do with present day Persians who are Aryanized natives. Russia was always European, and Central Asians looked European until the Turks, and Mongols came.

Study on early Andronovo Aryans in South Siberia, and Central Asia:

''To help unravel some of the early Eurasian steppe migration movements, we determined the Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial haplotypes and haplogroups of 26 ancient human specimens from the Krasnoyarsk area dated from between the middle of the second millennium BC. to the fourth century AD. In order to go further in the search of the geographic origin and physical traits of these south Siberian specimens, we also typed phenotype-informative single nucleotide polymorphisms. Our autosomal, Y-chromosomal and mitochondrial DNA analyses reveal that whereas few specimens seem to be related matrilineally or patrilineally, nearly all subjects belong to haplogroup R1a1-M17 which is thought to mark the eastward migration of the early Indo-Europeans. Our results also confirm that at the Bronze and Iron Ages, south Siberia was a region of overwhelmingly predominant European settlement, suggesting an eastward migration of Kurgan people across the Russo-Kazakh steppe. Finally, our data indicate that at the Bronze and Iron Age timeframe, south Siberians were blue (or green)-eyed, fair-skinned and light-haired people and that they might have played a role in the early development of the Tarim Basin civilization. To the best of our knowledge, no equivalent molecular analysis has been undertaken so far.''
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00439-009-0683-0

Ultra
03-10-2014, 10:48 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Genghis_Khan.jpg
Looks like Mongol + Borreby. Mongeby?

Shah-Jehan
03-10-2014, 10:50 PM
Depends really, for e.g. much of Central Asia south of the Oxus was Iranid, Nord-Iranid or Pamirid (which is also an Iranic type and Aherne can also conform to this) while Iranic peoples north of the Oxus, that is in Kazakhstan (Scythians) were mostly East Nordid/Cro-magnid or Europo-Mongoloid/Turanid.

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 10:50 PM
//

Slavics migrated from Central Europe to East, didn't they?

There's no single history topic about Europeans migration from East (Scythia) to West...is there any?

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:54 PM
Depends really, for e.g. much of Central Asia south of the Oxus was Iranid, Nord-Iranid or Pamirid (which is also an Iranic type and Aherne can also conform to this) while Iranic peoples north of the Oxus, that is in Kazakhstan (Scythians) were mostly East Nordid/Cro-magnid or Europo-Mongoloid/Turanid.

Yeah that's true, Central Asia north of the Oxus, was mainly Eastnordid-Cromagnid... As for Scythian Turanids, they existed, but mainly in the east, Where they actually made up the majority.

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 10:57 PM
Slavics migrated from Central Europe to East, didn't they?

Yes. So what? Before that Russia was still part of Europe, and inhabited by people like IndoEuropeans, and Uralics...

There's no single history topic about Europeans migration from East (Scythia) to West...is there any?

Scythians were European.

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Yes. So what? Before that Russia was still part of Europe, and inhabited by people like IndoEuropeans, and Uralics...

Scythians were European.

My belief:
1) Central Asians were Caucasoids with some light features and they even lived in North West China (I had said this in TA b4), but they looked like pseudo-Euro looking Persians..
2) Scythians were a mix of different ethnicities/races.
I believe there must've been smooth transition in phenotype from Mongoloid to Caucasian, and so Eurasian (naturally) type people must've existed somewhere in eastern part of Scythia. Since all races just evolved, there cannot be 100% striking difference when 2 races live next to each other (Mongolia vs ancient Central Asian Caucasoid)..
3) Blue eyes origin is near Black sea and Blonde hair origin near Scandinavia..so there must've been Zig-Zag pattern of migrations in Eurasia lol..
4) Did Greeks document how Scythians (mostly western part alone) look? I don't take genetic study from Wiki seriously.
5) Greeks said ancient Persians (2000-2500 years ago) were White skinned, so why can't Scythians look like them? again I say Scythians weren't single race (in such a huge area)

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 11:38 PM
1) Central Asians were Caucasoids with some light features and they even lived in North West China (I had said this in TA b4), but they looked like pseudo-Euro looking Persians..

Well you're wrong. They didn't look like Persians at all. Persians were invaded by Aryans, but they had nothing to do with original Iranic speakers.

2) Scythians were a mix of different ethnicities/races.

Scythians were mostly Nordid-Cromagnid, with Turanid influences in the east.

I believe there must've been smooth transition in phenotype from Mongoloid to Caucasian, and so Eurasian (naturally) type people must've existed somewhere in eastern part of Scythia.

Yeah, but Western Scythia was mainly pure Caucasoid.

3) Blue eyes origin is near Black sea and Blonde hair origin near Scandinavia..so there must've been Zig-Zag pattern of migrations in Eurasia lol..

Blonde hair did not originate near Scandinavia.

4) Did Greeks document how Scythians (mostly western part alone) look?

Greek Historian, Herodotus said: ''they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair''- (Herodotus 4.108 trans. Rawlinson.)

I don't take genetic study from Wiki seriously.

It's not from wiki, look at the link. And too bad for you it's accurate.

Greeks said ancient Persians (2000-2500 years ago) were White skinned, so why can't Scythians look like them?

Because there's no reason they should have historically...

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 11:48 PM
Scythians were mostly Nordid-Cromagnid, with Turanid influences in the east.

Yeah, but Western Scythia was mainly pure Caucasoid.

Greek Historian, Herodotus said: ''they have all deep blue eyes, and bright red hair''- (Herodotus 4.108 trans. Rawlinson.)

Here is a problem...How big was Caucasoid Western part of Scythia ?

It could've been just Ukrainian area? :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Scythia-Parthia_100_BC.pnghttp://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Images2/Maps/Achaemenid_and_Iranic_Peoples_in_the_Ancient_World .PNG

It's not from wiki, look at the link. And too bad for you it's accurate.

I read what Herodotus said and I believe that link too..Again size of Caucasoid Western part is an issue

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Here is a problem...How big was Caucasoid Western part of Scythia ?

It could've been just Ukrainian area? :P

The Scythian territory in Europe, and most of Central Asia.

GrebluBro
03-10-2014, 11:56 PM
The Scythian territory in Europe, and most of Central Asia.

How about Sarmatians? were they surely Caucasoid?
I think Eastern Iranics (right above India in red) weren't pure Caucasoid

Scythian language was strongly proto-Iranian origin
http://titus.uni-frankfurt.de/didact/idg/iran/iranste5.jpg

Smeagol
03-10-2014, 11:57 PM
How about Sarmatians? were they surely Caucasoid?

Yes.

Scythian language was strongly proto-Iranian origin

You realize that has nothing to do with the modern country of Iran, right?

GrebluBro
03-11-2014, 12:00 AM
Yes.

You realize that has nothing to do with the modern country of Iran, right?

Sarmatians were indeed Caucasoids..
I'm convinced they were independent of present Iranians

Eastern part limit of ancient Caucasoid presence alone is mystery..

Anglojew
03-11-2014, 12:05 AM
He was most likely Eurasian (mixed).

captainflint
04-07-2014, 07:24 PM
I'm not convinced at all but even if everything you say is true (doubtful with no proof) the likely scenario would be that he was 1/2 Europoid 1/2 Mongoloid like many people who inhabit the Russian far east and Siberia, the mongol empire explains the small percent of mongoloid DNA in Russians. That is physical evidence for them being Mongol you have none.

Freeroostah
06-07-2015, 07:19 AM
I would say 75% Asian and 25% Caucasian.He could also be the descendant of the Far East Scythians.

RaionShuri
03-25-2018, 04:29 AM
This is a lie. Chingez Khaan was not any part white. The accounts of him having red hair were given by a man who was born decades after Chingez Khaan died. It's all white supremacists trying to take the most prolific man in history away from us.

SexyLionMan
09-16-2018, 12:37 PM
I’ve been looking into my family history and my clan claim they come from Ghazni Afghanistan in the 13th century. Plus, the nearby town Nakodar was founded by the Nikudari legion of the Mongols who were mixed with Turkics, Iranians, Afghans and then mixed with Punjabis that created the Kang Jat Punjabi clan. Plus, Kang Jats are famous for our icy blue grey eyes, almond eyes, reddish brown hair, high cheek bones and didn’t Genghis Khan belong to the Bourchikoun clan (Grey-Eyed Men). The ancestral mother and founder of this clan was known as Alan goa (beautiful Alan).

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE4MDAzNDEwNTM0NDk5ODU0/genghis-khan-wc-9308634-1-402.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg/220px-YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/e1b0bf2b-349a-4f2c-afe8-95a68340272a?contentDispositionFilename=B25391E2-7D87-4915-87A0-22077A906113

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4cb71a39-4b23-4391-8885-2070a8fb7797?contentDispositionFilename=42F2E348-4D15-424E-B237-D3E7884EE1EC

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4a2ab72b-d2cb-49be-bd7c-1bfea69a03dc?contentDispositionFilename=30BD23F2-5250-4546-8564-F82C2CEA8369

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/0879498d-4ad9-4bc1-b990-ed5306a7f9b9?contentDispositionFilename=55C14C13-F697-4985-8158-AF8F97ECBD6F

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4f44e5ef-8936-4a4d-a6c3-b80153fabfde?contentDispositionFilename=69FCEDB8-F8BF-410C-A58C-10DBE5809EA8

Benyzero
09-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Genghis Khan was Mickey Rourke.

Agyullámtörő
09-16-2018, 12:44 PM
The young Genghis Khan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0pA4fIcTMI4/UawDcNhmm3I/AAAAAAAABKE/W3HOouokkYs/s1600/mongol+kids+2006-09-03_13-46-11.jpg

:D

brennus dux gallorum
09-16-2018, 01:23 PM
Lol

SexyLionMan
09-16-2018, 01:26 PM
The young Genghis Khan:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0pA4fIcTMI4/UawDcNhmm3I/AAAAAAAABKE/W3HOouokkYs/s1600/mongol+kids+2006-09-03_13-46-11.jpg

:D

It’s very likely Genghis Khan was mixed and my Kang clan have been connected to the Kangju who were neighbours to the Alans, Wusun and Magyars in Central Asia connected to the Kangars/Pechenegs that fought against the Rus Vikings and Khazars in Europe who later served and fought for the Byzantine Kings.

Agyullámtörő
09-16-2018, 01:36 PM
It’s very likely Genghis Khan was mixed and my Kang clan have been connected to the Kangju who were neighbours to the Alans, Wusun and Magyars in Central Asia connected to the Kangars/Pechenegs that fought against the Rus Vikings and Khazars in Europe who later served and fought for the Byzantine Kings.

Magyars have never been in Central Asia just saying... :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_prehistory#/media/File:Migration_of_the_Hungarians_(2016).jpg

CommonSense
09-16-2018, 01:36 PM
WE WUZ MONGOLZ

Yaglakar
09-16-2018, 01:43 PM
he was russian

Technically u are right. He was born in modern day Russia.

SexyLionMan
09-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Magyars have never been in Central Asia just saying... :D
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_prehistory#/media/File:Migration_of_the_Hungarians_(2016).jpg

I thought Magyars originated in Central Asia like the Huns, Khazars, Pechenegs and Kangars? Plus, these maps must be wrong then and historians don’t know what they are talking about?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/23/Territory_of_the_Kangju_in_200_CE.jpg/250px-Territory_of_the_Kangju_in_200_CE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/hHqcae9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

SexyLionMan
09-16-2018, 04:00 PM
WE WUZ MONGOLZ

You’re correct we wuz Mongols, directly descended from Genghis Khan and related to many famous Royal families around the world unlike you and many posting on here. LOL :D

Bandesha
09-18-2018, 04:56 AM
You’re correct we wuz Mongols, directly descended from Genghis Khan and related to many famous Royal families around the world unlike you and many posting on here. LOL :D

you love claim to every famous ceneral asian don't you?

Joso
09-18-2018, 05:03 AM
Or if he was not pure white, he had mainly White-Aryan blood;

Genghis Khan's Blue Eyes and Red hair

We were Khans and sheit!

Lugh
09-18-2018, 05:04 AM
[citation needed]

Joso
09-18-2018, 05:05 AM

WTF your signature bro

SexyLionMan
09-18-2018, 07:03 AM

I’ve never claimed any other famous Central Asian so where did you get that idea from? Kang Jats come from Ghanzi Afghanistan and descend from the Hazara it’s obvious looking at my family who have blue, grey, green eyes, reddish brown hair, Mongolian Blue spot, East Asian features like Genghis Khan’s descendants and don’t be jealous because you come from common stock.

Bandesha
09-18-2018, 07:40 AM
I’ve never claimed any other famous Central Asian so where did you get that idea from? Kang Jats come from Ghanzi Afghanistan and descend from the Hazara it’s obvious looking at my family who have blue, grey, green eyes, reddish brown hair, Mongolian Blue spot, East Asian features like Genghis Khan’s descendants and don’t be jealous because you come from common stock.

no you didn't come from afghanistan , having green eyes won't make you vadeshi

SexyLionMan
09-18-2018, 07:38 PM
no you didn't come from afghanistan , having green eyes won't make you vadeshi

You’re not very educated because people don’t just stay in one place silly fool and Kang Jats came from Ghazni and that’s what our family documents and oral tradition say so STFU commoner.

SexyLionMan
12-13-2018, 09:57 PM
I’ve been looking into my family history and my clan claim they come from Ghazni Afghanistan in the 13th century. Plus, the nearby town Nakodar was founded by the Nikudari legion of the Mongols who were mixed with Turkics, Iranians, Afghans and then mixed with Punjabis that created the Kang Jat Punjabi clan. Plus, Kang Jats are famous for our icy blue grey eyes, almond eyes, reddish brown hair, high cheek bones and didn’t Genghis Khan belong to the Bourchikoun clan (Grey-Eyed Men). The ancestral mother and founder of this clan was known as Alan goa (beautiful Alan).

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTE4MDAzNDEwNTM0NDk5ODU0/genghis-khan-wc-9308634-1-402.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9e/YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg/220px-YuanEmperorAlbumOgedeiPortrait.jpg

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/e1b0bf2b-349a-4f2c-afe8-95a68340272a?contentDispositionFilename=B25391E2-7D87-4915-87A0-22077A906113

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4cb71a39-4b23-4391-8885-2070a8fb7797?contentDispositionFilename=42F2E348-4D15-424E-B237-D3E7884EE1EC

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4a2ab72b-d2cb-49be-bd7c-1bfea69a03dc?contentDispositionFilename=30BD23F2-5250-4546-8564-F82C2CEA8369

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/0879498d-4ad9-4bc1-b990-ed5306a7f9b9?contentDispositionFilename=55C14C13-F697-4985-8158-AF8F97ECBD6F

https://imageresize.org/api/v2/images/4f44e5ef-8936-4a4d-a6c3-b80153fabfde?contentDispositionFilename=69FCEDB8-F8BF-410C-A58C-10DBE5809EA8

Anymore opinions? Plus, anonpunjabi who’s a Kang Jat as-well has confirmed that my Grandmothers Kang clan do indeed have partial Mongolian origins and are genetically connected to Genghis Khan’s Army how cool?

Mr. Anybody
12-13-2018, 10:12 PM
All of they are mongoloid traits(red hair,blondism and green eyes).. red hair genes occurred in central asia and these genes are of mongolian origin,green eyes and blondism too,so we can say that this dude mayne were red-haired green-eyed.

Joso
12-13-2018, 10:16 PM
All of they are mongoloid traits(red hair,blondism and green eyes).. red hair genes occurred in central asia and these genes are of mongolian origin,green eyes and blondism too,so we can say that this dude mayne were red-haired green-eyed.

More like proto-mongoloid than mongoloid, i think

itilvolga
12-13-2018, 10:17 PM
Oh haha

Ülev
12-13-2018, 10:18 PM
All of this is so crazy !!!

Negroid : R1b-M343 reaches 92% - 97% in the Chadic people of Africa and they are the most Blackest Negroid looking Sub-Saharan people you'll ever see.

https://joshuaproject.net/profiles/photos/p10166.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0weSbf0TsZ0

Mongoloid origin

I know this is a theory. But it claim Genghis Khan may had been R1b

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0161622

" Meanwhile, Y-SNP and Y-STR profiles indicate that the males examined belonged to the R1b-M343 haplogroup. Thus, their East Asian D4 or CZ matrilineal and West Eurasian R1b-M343 patrilineal origins reveal genealogical admixture between Caucasoid and Mongoloid ethnic groups, despite a Mongoloid physical appearance. "

" All physical anthropological parameters indicate that the skulls of the Tavan Tolgoi graves were all anthropologically Mongoloid "

" That is, although members of Golden family were physically Mongoloid, their molecular genealogy revealed the admixture between Caucasoid and Mongoloid ethnic groups "

The paper even even says R1b was spread by Mongols conquering western countries ?

" Similarly, the high frequency of R1b-M343 in geographic regions associated with the past Mongol khanates including the Golden Horde (from Ural Mountain to Western Siberia, which includes Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan), Ilkhanate (Iran and neighboring territories including Armenia, Turkey, Georgia, Afghanistan, Syria, and Tajikistan), and Chagatai Khanate (from the Aral sea to the Altai mountain, including Pakistan (Hazara), Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, India, and China), strongly suggest a close association between the Y haplotype R1b-M343 and the past Mongol Empire "

Does this mean R1b was Mongoloid ?

SexyLionMan
12-13-2018, 10:18 PM
All of they are mongoloid traits(red hair and green eyes).. red hair genes occurred in central asia and these genes are of mongolian origin,green eyes and blondism too,so we can say that this dude may were red-haired green-eyed.

I agree it’s quite likely that he had these considering they occur among the Hazara or the got it from the Afghans. Plus, what about blue eyes that some of my relatives have? I thought it has shown this gene originated in Ukraine.

Dandelion
12-13-2018, 10:19 PM
He probably looked like a Finn.

lonewolfcypriot
12-13-2018, 10:22 PM
Ghengis Khan was a light-skinned African American!

Mr. Anybody
12-13-2018, 10:23 PM
*blue eyes arent, mutated-OCA2 is definitely of caucasoid origin,ocurred at south khazar/northwest black sea..related to anatolian goat herders.

SexyLionMan
12-13-2018, 10:26 PM
*blue eyes arent, mutated-OCA2 is definitely of caucasoid origin,ocurred at south khazar/northwest black sea..related to anatolian goat herders.

The ancestral mother and founder of this clan was known as Alan goa (beautiful Alan) who could of been a Iranian Alan Scythian who indeed carried the blue eyed gene.

Mr. Anybody
12-13-2018, 10:37 PM
Lol dude became grey... whats happening? He was looking a good dude?

Khamzat
12-13-2018, 10:39 PM
Lol dude became grey... whats happening? He was looking a good dude?
I figured out it’s Starseeds sock and reported him, I’m not normally a snitch but I can’t stand that moron.

Joso
12-13-2018, 10:39 PM
Ghengis Khan was a light-skinned African American!

no, more like redhead dravidian

Mr. Anybody
12-13-2018, 10:42 PM
I figured out it’s Starseeds sock and reported him, I’m not normally a snitch but I can’t stand that moron.

Oh,ok..