PDA

View Full Version : Hate towards women in Sweden..

evon
02-07-2013, 01:09 PM
Is this a trend or something going on in Sweden? i mean its not often we hear about these internal Swedish matters in Norwegian media, seems weird..

http://www.bt.no/tv/Du-har-to-uker-igjen-a-leve-2841101.html

I think allot of these threats must be from teenage men who have little else to do then to hate on women...such a sad groups of people...

Styggnacke
02-07-2013, 01:21 PM
It's so funny that Åsa Lindberborg is participating. Hey, if you want to close down all nationalist websites, you better expect some indignation. It's like the saying: den som ger sig in i leken, får leken tåla.

evon
02-07-2013, 01:26 PM
It's so funny that Åsa Lindberborg is participating. Hey, if you want to close down all nationalist websites, you better expect some indignation. It's like the saying: den som ger sig in i leken, får leken tåla.

Well i can understand that nasty response then, but is it the same with all of them?

Styggnacke
02-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Well i can understand that nasty response then, but is it the same with all of them?
I can't imagine Titti Schultz making any controversial claims, but many of them are political activists. Like Maria Sveland, who is that "hate all men"-type of feminist. Not weird that some men get pissed off because of the things she says.

So some of the guys have a "legitimate" reason to be pissed off, some are just annoyed at things in general.

Graham
02-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Don't know the gist. You hear these stories from Sweden, that makes you think there's a feminist dominance there.

evon
02-07-2013, 01:37 PM
I can't imagine Titti Schultz making any controversial claims, but many of them are political activists. Like Maria Sveland, who is that "hate all men"-type of feminist. Not weird that some men get pissed off because of the things she says.

So some of the guys have a "legitimate" reason to be pissed off, some are just annoyed at things in general.

Ok i see, but, many of these threats are beyond mere political "hate", i would say its very nasty..

Don't know the gist. You hear these stories from Sweden, that makes you think there's a feminist dominance there.

I dont know what its like in Sweden, but here in Norway iknow some profiled women have gotten similar mails and such from guys, but i dont understand why people would behave like that, if they have issues then deal with it in a appropriate way, join the opposition or something, good people dont send threats to women like those saying: "i will rape you with a baseball bat" ect, its just so nasty and uncivilized....

Graham
02-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Didn't know what was said. You do see stuff like that on Twitter, for high profile folk. Men & Women.

I'm sure a few people here have had it, on message boards.

Grumpy Cat
02-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Ok i see, but, many of these threats are beyond mere political "hate", i would say its very nasty..

I dont know what its like in Sweden, but here in Norway iknow some profiled women have gotten similar mails and such from guys, but i dont understand why people would behave like that, if they have issues then deal with it in a appropriate way, join the opposition or something, good people dont send threats to women like those saying: "i will rape you with a baseball bat" ect, its just so nasty and uncivilized....

Did she get these threays online? Most women who have an Internet connection havr experienced this at some point, especially if they express opinions on politics or other traditionally male fields (the most public case of it was a girl who blogged about video games). It doesn't matter the orientatiom, either. Thid woman may be against nationalists but if she was a nationalist she would get similar threats from liberals. I have gotten these threats and I am not Swedish. It's a reality of being a female online. When I get home I'll post a documentary on it which aired on Al Jazeera.

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 02:01 PM
My post with the documentary/discussion on the online harassment women face online is gone.

Oh well. One thing I noticed is thar men who have to most vitriol towards women are either ugly or have some kind of sexual deviency or disfunction.

Go on YouTube and lool at the dudes making videos attacking Anita Sarkeesian for blogging on video games... not too cute.

EagleAtHeart
02-08-2013, 02:09 PM
I read that 1 in 4 Swedish women can now expect to be raped by the African and Muslim hordes they let in. Is this hatred towards the Swedish woman from those people?

Anyways, I'm not a big proponent of woman's rights anyway. They will never be as smart as a man, and I think they just get in the way.

Austo
02-08-2013, 02:16 PM
Probably because they mix with the immigrants.

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 02:27 PM

And men importing Thai chicks is better?

StonyArabia
02-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I thought only MENA's and South Asians were misogynists which is BS. Misogynists are losers what ever they are truth be told.

They are losers, but their gender gives them a leeway to hypocrisy

Austo
02-08-2013, 02:32 PM

Of course not. Every mix is :picard2:

Permafrost
02-08-2013, 02:32 PM
It's because Sweden is a fiercely femminist country. For them taking a leak while standing equates hating on women

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/06/stop-stand-up-urination-for-men-swedish-politicians-urge.html

:D

Don't misunderstand me, I abhorr mistreatment of women and am somewhat supporting of gender equality, it's just that femminism is not the answer.

Styggnacke
02-08-2013, 02:42 PM
I read that 1 in 4 Swedish women can now expect to be raped by the African and Muslim hordes they let in. Is this hatred towards the Swedish woman from those people?

Anyways, I'm not a big proponent of woman's rights anyway. They will never be as smart as a man, and I think they just get in the way.
First of all, the "1 in 4"-numbers are bullshit. Secondly, even if they were true, it was refering to all rapists, which aren't all immigrants.

I don't think any of these women have done that.

It's because Sweden is a fiercely femminist country. For them taking a leak while standing equates hating on women

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/06/stop-stand-up-urination-for-men-swedish-politicians-urge.html
The smallest parliament party in Sweden (a former communist one, even) suggesting to ban peeing standing in the city council office, is in what way relevant to this thread?

Mazik
02-08-2013, 02:45 PM
In this case it's a certain kind of women. Mostly journalists who got extremely strong (PC) opinions on different matters. And well.. They shall accept to meet resistance like every person with opinions, but yeah it goes to far sometimes, like in these cases. Quite a childish behaviour to attack and treat the person instead of their opinions.

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 02:49 PM
In this case it's a certain kind of women. Mostly journalists who got extremely strong (PC) opinions on different matters. And well.. They shall accept to meet resistance like every person with opinions, but yeah it goes to far sometimes, like in these cases. Quite a childish behaviour to attack and treat the person instead of their opinions.

Not really. Not more than Swedish men do.

Dude it's not just women with PC opinions. Nationalist women get the EXACT SAME harassment from PC minded men.

It's a plague on both the right and left. The left was just as disgusting with Sarah Palin as the right is with Hillary Clinton.

Permafrost
02-08-2013, 02:50 PM
The smallest parliament party in Sweden (a former communist one, even) suggesting to ban peeing standing in the city council office, is in what way relevant to this thread?

Actually, in none. I was convinced the femminists were behind that, you know gender equality and that.

My apologies.

Edit: Perhaps this link would have been more adequate
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=13706380

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Actually, in none. I was convinced the femminists were behind that, you know gender equality and that.

My apologies.

No. Leftists are racist and sexist in a patronizing way. No woman in her right mind is offended by a man peeing standing up, not even a radical feminist, just as no non-Christian in their right mind is offended by "Merry Christmas".

evon
02-08-2013, 02:56 PM
Did she get these threays online? Most women who have an Internet connection havr experienced this at some point, especially if they express opinions on politics or other traditionally male fields (the most public case of it was a girl who blogged about video games). It doesn't matter the orientatiom, either. Thid woman may be against nationalists but if she was a nationalist she would get similar threats from liberals. I have gotten these threats and I am not Swedish. It's a reality of being a female online. When I get home I'll post a documentary on it which aired on Al Jazeera.

Its mostly E-mails and such as i understand it, the women are mostly journalists and TV hosts ect..not online as we are now, so they are indeed public people.. i suspect the attackers are mostly teenagers and "young angry men", which is a growing segment of European population, especially those with slightly right oriented views..I dont think anything they could ever say would warrant such a reaction from any one..

Mazik
02-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Dude it's not just women with PC opinions. Nationalist women get the EXACT SAME harassment from PC minded men.

Yes, I know. But in this case it was about very PC minded Swedish journalists. And since they got the most power atm, they can go out in the media and cry about it.

I would love to see the women of the SD party (closest we can come to nationalism in the swedish parliament) to show their hate mails. I'm sure we would see even worse things there from these "tolerant" leftists.

evon
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM
what surprises me more then anything is some people here whom quickly assume that we are talking about what they might call "militant feminists" ect, which i guess exposes their own feelings towards these "kind" of women more then anything else, as if the hate behaviour somehow is then justified...

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Its mostly E-mails and such as i understand it, the women are mostly journalists and TV hosts ect..not online as we are now, so they are indeed public people.. i suspect the attackers are mostly teenagers and "young angry men", which is a growing segment of European population, especially those with slightly right oriented views..I dont think anything they could ever say would warrant such a reaction from any one..

I doubt they were just teenagers. I brought up the video game blogger, most of her attackers were grown men.

It's also not just journalists or TV hosts, or other publiv figures. This pretty much happens to any woman with an Internet connection who discloses their gender or has a female sounding user name. Rape threats, death threats, posting of personal information, it's 25 times more likely to happen to a woman. I've gotten it, on these forums, and on IRC. It's a reality of being a woman online.

Permafrost
02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
No. Leftists are racist and sexist in a patronizing way. No woman in her right mind is offended by a man peeing standing up, not even a radical feminist, just as no non-Christian in their right mind is offended by "Merry Christmas".

Leftists, progressives, liberals, liberal femminists, radical femminists... there is a thick thread running through all of the aforementioned, making them interconnected.

As I've said femminism is not the answer, it's simply combating the symptoms of a disease (male chauvinism, or whatever you want to call it) with another disease. The answer lies in our traiditional European values.

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Leftists, progressives, liberals, liberal femminists, radical femminists... there is a thick thread running through all of the aforementioned, making them interconnected.

As I've said femminism is not the answer, it's simply combating the symptoms of a disease (male chauvinism, or whatever you want to call it) with another disease. The answer lies in our traiditional European values.

Traditional European values is not bullying women online. This is the issue being discussed. And it's not just a Swedish problem. Amanda Todd was not Swedish, nor was she a journalist.

Permafrost
02-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Traditional European values is not bullying women online. This is the issue being discussed. And it's not just a Swedish problem. Amanda Todd was not Swedish, nor was she a journalist.

Yes, you are quite right. I made an unnecessary digress.

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I find it ironic that the guys who bully online tend to say they are "fightng feminism" like the ones who lashed out at Anita Sarkeesian the video game blogger, when before feminism, women were protected and no man would insult one. So, basically when ypu threaten women you are being a male feminist because you're treating her the same you'd treat another man.

Graham
02-08-2013, 03:34 PM
what surprises me more then anything is some people here whom quickly assume that we are talking about what they might call "militant feminists" ect, which i guess exposes their own feelings towards these "kind" of women more then anything else, as if the hate behaviour somehow is then justified...

I don't feel that way at all. Don't shoot the messenger. Against it in all forms. Where that be race, gender, age, religion etc... bullying is bullying no matter what. Whether that be men and women, or men & men.

Didn't watch the video, because I don't know the language.

evon
02-08-2013, 03:52 PM
I doubt they were just teenagers. I brought up the video game blogger, most of her attackers were grown men.

It's also not just journalists or TV hosts, or other publiv figures. This pretty much happens to any woman with an Internet connection who discloses their gender or has a female sounding user name. Rape threats, death threats, posting of personal information, it's 25 times more likely to happen to a woman. I've gotten it, on these forums, and on IRC. It's a reality of being a woman online.

If it happens here i would advice you to report it and we the mods will deal with it in the appropriate way, as such behaviour is not acceptable and not covered by free speech.

I am sure it happens allot online, but these particular women are not of that variety..

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
If it happens here i would advice you to report it and we the mods will deal with it in the appropriate way, as such behaviour is not acceptable and not covered by free speech.

I am sure it happens allot online, but these particular women are not of that variety..

It happened to me before you joined the forum then they migrated to other forums. But one of them I know has a broken dick which goes back to my post about sexual disfunction earlier.

American_Hispanist
02-08-2013, 04:08 PM
It happened to me before you joined the forum then they migrated to other forums. But one of them I know has a broken dick which goes back to my post about sexual disfunction earlier.

are you talking about Austin frazier, lol?

The Alchemist
02-08-2013, 04:32 PM
How can one hate such angels like swedish women??! They must be insane, and it's always a really primivitive attitudine common among insecure nerds. Go to hell....

Styggnacke
02-08-2013, 05:15 PM
How can one hate such angels like swedish women??! They must be insane, and it's always a really primivitive attitudine common among insecure nerds. Go to hell....
I don't know if you are serious, but the women in the video aren't exactly angelic looking.

Graham
02-08-2013, 05:58 PM

Austin is a nutcase. Still at it on that other forum, beer barrel. Not on Cynewalds level, close though.

Žołnir
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
When men are forced to pee in sitted toilets...... :D

Grumpy Cat
02-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Austin is a nutcase. Still at it on that other forum, beer barrel. Not on Cynewalds level, close though.

They're both good cases as to why sex therapy for the mentally retarded and insane like that lady in the States does should be legal everywhere.

Graham
02-08-2013, 06:02 PM
When men are forced to pee in sitted toilets...... :D

Would they accept this?

2mV9UHYy8t0

Žołnir
02-08-2013, 06:05 PM
LOL yeah that is what Swedish society lacks. :D

Vasa
02-08-2013, 10:03 PM

They all have one thing in common - they work within Media. They all share the same values and ideas but some are more notorious and radical than others. To name another one that hasnt been named yet is My, she's the feminist that opened a website and put up photos where she had secretly photographed men in the subways. Just to show typical male domination behaviour in the society, that we sit with our legs wide open to unconsciously show dominance and take place. Ridiculous and of course she could have expected some blow-back.

Many of theese journalists provoke many people with very controversial articles and ideas... The target they provoke is a group where men is majority so of course most of the hatred will come from men. I think this is a clever propaganda to change focus from WHY most of theese journalists get hated and its most def not because they'r women.

This campaign is not really about men hating women, their goal is what it was before this campaign - to stop nationalists etc. on the internet as they call it "näthatet". The ultimate conclusion they make whos the responsible for the hatred is of course Sverigedemokraterna. No one's surprised.