PDA

View Full Version : BNP In Need of Donations

Freomæg
08-15-2009, 12:02 PM
I'm not in the habit of 'working' for the BNP, but I received an email from them detailing how desperately in need of donations they are to ensure they do not fall back into being a 'fringe' party. It would be terrible if we didn't have a party standing up for the indigenous Britons so I'll be donating to help ensure they survive effectively. Anyone got any spare money?

www.bnp.org.uk (http://www.bnp.org.uk)

(Word is the site is currently down due to UAF-affiliated hacks. They just love democracy don't they)

enfieldlad
08-25-2009, 03:09 PM
What about the dosh they receive from the EU are getting 2 EU Mp's.

Fortis in Arduis
08-25-2009, 03:33 PM
What about the dosh they receive from the EU are getting 2 EU Mp's.

They are forbidden to use that money.

I would like to donate regularly by standing order, if that is possible. I ought to call them and ask about that.

British and Proud
08-25-2009, 06:38 PM
I shall donate on Friday, when I'm paid. :thumb001:

enfieldlad
08-27-2009, 02:06 PM
They are forbidden to use that money.

I would like to donate regularly by standing order, if that is possible. I ought to call them and ask about that.

But what can they use that money for?

Fortis in Arduis
08-27-2009, 05:18 PM
But what can they use that money for?

Andrew and I will of course be giving the promised 10% of our salaries (pre-tax) to good causes in our constituencies, but the other Euro monies, €17k for staff and €4k for offices per month is locked down legally and can only be used for parliamentary work. Any breach of this and we could be de-registered – in effect, the BNP would be banned.

As you know, our affairs, more than any other party, will be scrutinised to death. That’s why we have employed an independent professional accountant to act as ‘Paying Agent’ for us.

Unfortunately many in the party don’t understand the stringent rules on European finances and wrongly think that the party is now financially well off!

http://bnp.org.uk/category/columnists/nick-griffin/