PDA

View Full Version : Borderline Personality Disorder test - Post your results

liamliam
02-09-2013, 04:08 AM
http://depression.about.com/library/quizzes/bpdquiz/blbpdscreenquiz.htm

There is no need to feel embarrassed/ashamed about something like this, please post your answers.

Kazimiera
02-09-2013, 11:01 AM
Zero out of 9 symptoms.

No borderline here.

AlexandraD
02-09-2013, 11:14 AM
i had 3 out of 9 symptoms. i honestly think thats just an effect of being young and slightly insecure, as most girls (and boys too) are anyways..

Jackson
02-09-2013, 08:45 PM
You answered "yes" to 0 symptoms out of 9. According to the DSM-IV, the presence of 5 or more of these symptoms is indicative of borderline personality disorder. While this quiz cannot be used to diagnose borderline personality disorder, it will give you a idea of what symptoms you may need to discuss with a mental health professional.

So 0/9. :)

Atlantic Islander
02-10-2013, 12:38 AM
You answered "yes" to 4 symptoms out of 9. According to the DSM-IV, the presence of 5 or more of these symptoms is indicative of borderline personality disorder. While this quiz cannot be used to diagnose borderline personality disorder, it will give you a idea of what symptoms you may need to discuss with a mental health professional.

larali
02-10-2013, 12:41 AM
You answered "yes" to 6 symptoms out of 9. According to the DSM-IV, the presence of 5 or more of these symptoms is indicative of borderline personality disorder. While this quiz cannot be used to diagnose borderline personality disorder, it will give you a idea of what symptoms you may need to discuss with a mental health professional.

I've not been diagnosed with this but something else related to it.

Arbėrori
02-16-2013, 07:45 PM
You answered "yes" to 4 symptoms out of 9. According to the DSM-IV, the presence of 5 or more of these symptoms is indicative of borderline personality disorder. While this quiz cannot be used to diagnose borderline personality disorder, it will give you a idea of what symptoms you may need to discuss with a mental health professional.

Same.

UkrainianGirl
10-05-2016, 08:04 AM
My result.....
You Don't Appear to Have BPD.
No one's saying you don't have occasional outbursts of anger or make risky, impulsive decisions – some people are more emotionally stable than others. Based on your results, however, you don't seem to have a serious mental health condition like borderline personality disorder (BPD).