PDA

View Full Version : Turkey promise to strenthen kosovo military

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 09:46 AM
PRISTINA

Turkish National Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz on Friday met with Kosovar Security Force Minister Agim Ceku in Pristina.

Minister Yilmaz arrived in Kosovo's capital city of Pristina after completing talks in Albania.
Minister Agim Ceku welcomed Yilmaz to Pristina with a military ceremony.
The two ministers held a joint press conference after a tete-a-tete meeting.
Minister Ceku indicated that they had a very positive meeting with Yilmaz and that they received Turkish support in diverse fields.
"I must say that my dear friend Ismet Yilmaz arrived here with good news. The Turkish Parliament has allocated a budget to assist Kosovo and the budget was approved by the Turkish Parliament," Ceku noted.
"Turkey's assistance will be utilized in the military field and will add strength to Kosovar security forces," Ceku stressed.
"I will visit a military fair in Turkey in May along with Ismet Yilmaz," Ceku said.
"To date, 150 Kosovar youth received education in Turkish military schools. At the present time, 20 Kosovar students are about to complete their education on becoming helicopter pilots," Ceku stated.
Ismet Yilmaz, in his part, said that Turkey would always be on the side of Kosovo.
Touching on the dialogue process between Kosovo and Serbia, Ismet Yilmaz said that Turkey supported such a dialogue.
We favor solving all problems by dialogue, Yilmaz underlined.
As Turkey, we will extend all forms of support to Kosovo, Yilmaz emphasized.
Minister Yilmaz will meet with Public Administration Minister Mahir Jagcilar and Parliament Speaker Jakup Krasniqi later in the day.

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 10:03 AM
The way i see it, serbia deported albanians to turkey and now these albanians have come to power in turkey and will make sure to vote in parlament and arm kosovo once and for all. Simply brilliant superior race albanians, outplaying the vic serbs in the long run.
I say this because no turks like partizan and onur would care, but the albanians in turkey must be big and powerful in numbers.

Hayalet
02-09-2013, 10:05 AM
and now these albanians have come to power in turkey and will make sure to vote in parlament
Name a few?

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Name a few?

As i said, the way i see it. I dont have to name anyone but its safe to say that albanian comunity in turkey has to be somewhat with influence on turks..
While back i met this turkish family with two daughters and the mother and kids proudly expressed how they were albnian. And the father looked more albanian then turk.

Gospodine
02-09-2013, 10:17 AM
"To date, 150 Kosovar youth received education in Turkish military schools."

The subservient Janissary spirit is still alive and well in Albanians.

Partizan
02-09-2013, 10:22 AM
The way i see it, serbia deported albanians to turkey and now these albanians have come to power in turkey and will make sure to vote in parlament and arm kosovo once and for all. Simply brilliant superior race albanians, outplaying the vic serbs in the long run.
I say this because no turks like partizan and onur would care, but the albanians in turkey must be big and powerful in numbers.

Nah, it has nothing to do with that. Erdogan has Neo-Ottomanist plans and he needs some volunteers :rolleyes:

You know, I am pro-Serbia on Kosovo, ethically and logically that is my thought but I wouldn't say no to a more Turkish influenced Kosovo.

Hoca
02-09-2013, 10:39 AM

They are not comparable with the Albanians I have seen on this forum. I tell you that.

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 10:54 AM
They are not comparable with the Albanians I have seen on this forum. I tell you that.

What does that even mean:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
02-09-2013, 10:57 AM
Turks why on earth helping them? :D

Hurrem sultana
02-09-2013, 10:58 AM
What does that even mean:rolleyes:

They are not like the forum albos,neither are kosovars:thumb001: but its not easy not to dislike you when i read comments from you,dralos ,panotpicon:D

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 11:15 AM
They are not like the forum albos,neither are kosovars:thumb001: but its not easy not to dislike you when i read comments from you,dralos ,panotpicon:DNow you're being full of it.
If anything you hate me for being nice to you, and most likely you love dralos for spanking you consistantly :laugh:
Typical corrupted modern day girl.

Saruman
02-09-2013, 11:30 AM
As Davutoglu stated several times Albanians are one of strategic interests of Turkey in balkans, and Turkey should always help them. Albanians running Turkey? Well I heard few Turkish generals having such roots. But Albanians in Turkey are likely not to be affiliated with Erdogan's and Davutoglu's POV that relies on Islam and neo-ottomanism. Erdogan has been in power for a decade and in 2014 he will step into a new stronger presidential seat that he and his party strengthened so he can be comfortable. President in Turkey used to have secondary role and was elected indirectly, but it was still a position of some influence on military and ofc head of state. From 2014 it should head more towards classical presidential system.
So we might see him lasting until 2024, like Putin.

Hayalet
02-09-2013, 11:30 AM
I dont have to name anyone but its safe to say that albanian comunity in turkey has to be somewhat with influence on turks..
There is no Albanian lobby in Turkish politics; the Albanian community is a very small, discreet minority. Turkey has been helping Kosovo out of her free will.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-09-2013, 11:45 AM
There is no Albanian lobby in Turkish politics; the Albanian community is a very small, discreet minority. Turkey has been helping Kosovo out of her free will.

Say a person who is minority himself, turkic are real minority in turkey :laugh:

Onur
02-09-2013, 11:46 AM
I say, that would be a wasted investment.

Albanian political elite would sell off Turkey to any higher bidder. They have no morals, no respect, no gratitude, as they proved this throughout history.

What would matter if few Kosovars learns to fly a helicopter anyway? like they would supposedly earn money to buy any helicopter in the foreseeable future? Hell no!

Kosova is a protectorate of CIA like the Kurdish region in northern Iraq. It`s not possible for them to be a real state

Su
02-09-2013, 11:50 AM

Albanian political elite would sell off Turkey to any higher bidder. They have no morals, no respect, no gratitude, as they proved this throughout history.

What would matter if few Kosovars learns to fly a helicopter anyway? like they wwould supposedly earn money to buy any helicopter in the foreseeable future? Hell no!
Dont judge so quickly, I think Erdogan wants to be in power in 2 regions:

A. Middle East
B. Balkans

^In order to gain power in Balkans, he probably starts doing it with the smallest countries in Balkans in other words Kosovo.

The Illyrian Warrior
02-09-2013, 11:51 AM

Onur what ethnicity you are....of course not a real turk cause a real turk is turkic not Pomak like you.

Su
02-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Dont judge so quickly, I think Erdogan wants to be in power in 2 regions:

A. Middle East
B. Balkans

^In order to gain power in Balkans, he probably starts doing it with the smallest countries in Balkans in other words Kosovo.

I forgot to add also North Africa.

Okay the whole list again:

A. Middle East,
B. North Africa,
C. Balkans.

@I am sure some Turkish users got the message what this means.

Aura
02-09-2013, 12:27 PM
God, still turks and turkish fantasy about balkans, I dont see this kind of news in the most important albanian TVs like Top Channel or smthg, they consider it just laughable and not important at all.
By the way this turkish mod partizan banned albanian member for nothing, I checked his posts and didn't see any kind of insults, pls can you show us the reason why you did that?

Flintlocke
02-09-2013, 12:33 PM
USA and EU own Kosova, whatever they want to happen will happen. If they don't want Turkish arms in there, they will block it, if they want, they will allow it.

Partizan
02-09-2013, 12:40 PM
God, still turks and turkish fantasy about balkans, I dont see this kind of news in the most important albanian TVs like Top Channel or smthg, they consider it just laughable and not important at all.

The starter of this thread is an Albanian :rolleyes: BTW it is not a dream, we're just observing the case :cool:

By the way this turkish mod partizan banned albanian member for nothing, I checked his posts and didn't see any kind of insults, pls can you show us the reason why you did that?

He insulted LunaRose, his comment is deleted by another mod just after I banned though.

P.S: It is not the first time he insulted her on that way.

P.P.S: Ask such things via PM, not in threads, please.

Hoca
02-09-2013, 12:41 PM
USA and EU is part of NATO and protect Kosova, including Turkey, whatever NATO agrees on will happen. If they don't need Turkish arms, they will block it, if they mutually agree, they will allow it.

Fixed

Aura
02-09-2013, 12:43 PM
I think all the Balkan countries are under USA and EU control, not only Kosovo, we should not forget Turkey also, who was forced to act like Euro country just to get in the awesome group.

Drawing-slim
02-09-2013, 01:20 PM
I see this as a good thing. Forget delusional onur and partizans. Albanians have helped turkey achieve great things. We've run turkey, Ataturk was albanian, enough said.

Hurrem sultana
02-09-2013, 01:28 PM
I see this as a good thing. Forget delusional onur and partizans. Albanians have helped turkey achieve great things. We've run turkey, Ataturk was albanian, enough said.

you must be joking? i mean sure you as a muslim people had a better status,but taking it too far is not good:picard1:

Onur
02-09-2013, 01:30 PM
Albanians have helped turkey achieve great things.
And they sold out Turkey for small things afterwards.

Hayalet
02-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Albanians have helped turkey achieve great things. We've run turkey, Ataturk was albanian, enough said.
I can only think of one metropolitan municipality mayor that was of Albanian origin in Turkish politics and that's a far cry from running Turkey. And Ataturk had nothing to do with Albanians.

Hoca
02-09-2013, 03:08 PM
Albanians fought on Greek side and then the Greeks assimilated them xD good job

Onur
02-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Read a book about the Balkan wars, especially the siege of İşkodra by Montenegrin Serbs;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Scutari_%281912%E2%80%931913%29

Hasan Riza Pasha defended the city against 50.000+ Serbs with only 5000 Turkish soldiers for 7 months. After that, the head of the Albanian bashibozuks, Essad Toptani made a secret deal with Serbs and he literally sold the city to the Serbs for 10.000 British Pounds and for an empty promise of himself being the king of Albanian state under Serbian suzerainty. The Albanian soldiers has been deserted from the Ottoman army and they assassinated the Turkish Hasan Riza Pasha and Serbian army killed our 5000 soldiers with the help of Albanians.

Not even gypsies sells their own country to their enemies but Albanian political elite did that and sold their own country to their so-called enemy of Serbians.

Skerdilaid
02-09-2013, 05:55 PM
For a change you should read some real history.

Gospodine
02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
Hasan Riza Pasha defended the city against 50.000+ Serbs with only 5000 Turkish soldiers for 7 months. After that, the head of the Albanian bashibozuks, Essad Toptani made a secret deal with Serbs and he literally sold the city to the Serbs for 10.000 British Pounds and for an empty promise of himself being the king of Albanian state under Serbian suzerainty. The Albanian soldiers has been deserted from the Ottoman army and they assassinated the Turkish Hasan Riza Pasha and Serbian army killed our 5000 soldiers with the help of Albanians.

You forgot to mention Onur that after taking Scutari/Shkodra/Iskodra, the Serbs marched all the way to Vlore in Central Albania :laugh:

You can't make this stuff up. Albanians betray the Ottomans, lose the city they were defending along with most of their men and then let the Serbs have half of Albania. Brilliant strategists.

Onur
02-09-2013, 08:05 PM
You forgot to mention Onur that after taking Scutari/Shkodra/Iskodra, the Serbs marched all the way to Vlore in Central Albania :laugh:

You can't make this stuff up. Albanians betray the Ottomans, lose the city they were defending along with most of their men and then let the Serbs have half of Albania. Brilliant strategists.
Yes you are right. They literally sold Albania to the Serbs for only 10.000 Pounds and let them kill the unaware Turkish soldiers in İşkodra.

Btw just read from wikipedia about what the Turkish pasha said during the first day of the Serbian siege;

The city will soon be surrounded, but this city will not fall into the hands of Montenegrins. Shkodra is our fate or our grave, but not our shame.

He resisted to the Serbs for 7 months and he got assassinated by the Albanian bashibozuk traitors in the end. So, Shkodra became his honor and as well as his grave but it became the shame for Albanians.

Albania`s history is full with these traitors and sellouts. For example, Albanian Ali pasha, appointed as the governor of Egypt by Istanbul but he proclaimed himself as the sultan of Egypt laters(!). Or the so-called Arvanites of Greece. They massacred their own kinsmen, Albanian muslims of Morea in 1820s and they they became champions of hellenism laters(!)

I am telling you, the highest bidder buys out the Albanians, simple as that. The current highest bidder is the Americans and thats why you see US flags everywhere in Kosova atm.

Sultan Suleiman
02-09-2013, 08:10 PM

What would matter if few Kosovars learns to fly a helicopter anyway? like they would supposedly earn money to buy any helicopter in the foreseeable future? Hell no!

Kosova is a protectorate of CIA like the Kurdish region in northern Iraq. It`s not possible for them to be a real state

Finally a Turk which get's it :thumb001:

Sultan Suleiman
02-09-2013, 08:20 PM
For a change you should read some real history.

Yes, you should little Albo.

You will find that your nation has produced most political whores and backstabbers than all of this continent combined.

Xenomorph
02-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Albania`s history is full with these traitors and sellouts. For example, Albanian Ali pasha, appointed as the governor of Egypt by Istanbul but he proclaimed himself as the sultan of Egypt laters(!). Or the so-called Arvanites of Greece. They massacred their own kinsmen, Albanian muslims of Morea in 1820s and they they became champions of hellenism laters(!)

Ali Pasha was a traitor, but the fact that he conquered much of the Middle East and might well have reached Constantinople was more a testament to Ottoman weakness and incompetence than his treachery.

alb0zfinest
02-09-2013, 09:27 PM

Albanians fought on the Greek side because of their religion. They attempted to evade islam. Clearly religion back then was important to them, and probably 99% of the countries back then.

alb0zfinest
02-09-2013, 09:30 PM
I can only think of one metropolitan municipality mayor that was of Albanian origin in Turkish politics and that's a far cry from running Turkey. And Ataturk had nothing to do with Albanians.

Even if there were more, we wouldn't know because their names were changed. They were assimilated.
We do know however that in the ottoman period there have been 42 grand vizers of Albanian descent. Which really gives an idea of what positions Albanians held during the ottoman rule.

Don Arb
02-09-2013, 09:58 PM
Onur you ugly mongolian subhuman obsessed with albanians, GTFO with your lies, how can you say that 'albanians' betrayed when it was only one turkish traitor bastard who did that and not the albanians.
For what Esad Pasha did in Shkodra he got the bullet from Avni Rustemi in the center of Paris.
Every kind of nation have its traitors but claiming all the nation as one make you the dumbest shit ever.

Lets see what happened in the Siege Of Shkodra:

Scutari withstood the siege of the Montenegrin and Serbian armies for seven months. A total of some 36,000 shells were fired on the city, but still it did not fall into the hands of the attacking armies.
Strength
5,000 Ottoman Empire(which was made by albanian soldiers)
10,000 Albanian volunteers from Mirdite
VS
25,000 Montenegrins
Three Serbian Divisions (30,000)

Casualties and losses
Heavy 8,000 Montenegrins killed, or wounded
10,000 Serbians killed, or wounded

Panopticon
02-09-2013, 10:20 PM
Read a book about the Balkan wars, especially the siege of İşkodra by Montenegrin Serbs;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Scutari_%281912%E2%80%931913%29

Not even gypsies sells their own country to their enemies but Albanian political elite did that and sold their own country to their so-called enemy of Serbians.

The Albanian political elite? I didn't know Esad Pasha Toptani was the whole Albanian political elite. For the record, he was executed for treachery.

What he did was however truly an opportunistic stroke of ingeniousity. The great powers wouldn't let the Serbs keep Shkodra. Thus, he managed to get rid of a few thousand Turks, save his Albanian troops from certain death and earn 10,000 sterling for nothing.

They didn't lose their men because of that deal. The Serbs didn't get half of Albania: the Great Powers ensured that. I realize you were being ironic, but the statement, the irony pushed aside, is very true.

Yes you are right. They literally sold Albania to the Serbs for only 10.000 Pounds and let them kill the unaware Turkish soldiers in İşkodra.

Btw just read from wikipedia about what the Turkish pasha said during the first day of the Serbian siege;

He resisted to the Serbs for 7 months and he got assassinated by the Albanian bashibozuk traitors in the end. So, Shkodra became his honor and as well as his grave but it became the shame for Albanians.

I am telling you, the highest bidder buys out the Albanians, simple as that. The current highest bidder is the Americans and thats why you see US flags everywhere in Kosova atm.

Ali Pasha was a great man. Opportunistic, yes. But what does that matter when he succeeded as greatly as he did? I quite like his and the ability of other Albanians to use their heads. I couldn't care less if it was treacherous. To me, that's just you and the rest being sore losers.

Will to Power; whatever the means. Be caught up in petty, trivial and flawed concepts as much as you like.

We don't underestimate or overestimate ourselves, we just do the clever thing.

Finally a Turk which get's it :thumb001:

Which does seem like the proper conjugation.

Yes, you should little Albo.

You will find that your nation has produced most political whores and backstabbers than all of this continent combined.

Just to make it seem more even, Ulqin, which the Ottomans withdrew from because of the Treaty of Berlin, was blockaded by a fleet of British, French and Russian battleships. The local Albanians had taken control of it when it was supposed to be given to Montenegro. What happened then? The Ottomans had to go in, after they had completely withdrawn, because of the pressure of the Great Powers.

This is an example of how it's not as black and white as some individuals, with a rather obvious agenda, coupled with selective bias and ignorance, try to make it.

And for comparison:

While Albania shrank in size relative to population, i.e. 2/3 of the Albanian population in the Balkans lived outside of the Albanian state itself, its neighbours, Montenegro, Serbia and Greece, in particular the former two, increased in size at the expense of the Albanian populations, and simultaneously it had no support in demographic realities. This through the support of the Great Powers. Somehow the Albanians are the lapdogs who only live on the benefits of the geopolitical goals of greater states? It's biased and double-standarded and hypocritical. That's not a reason to become upset, however. It goes to show that there is some sort of bitterness lingering in their inferior minds. I liken it to the jealousy of the homeless, bitter drunkard. The lack of consistency in their accusations proves it.

archangel
02-09-2013, 10:25 PM
we should arm serbs too and bosnians off course,maybe bulgarians too,we would benefit from it just like america lol,they sell weapons to enemy nations and and make their defence companies rich just like lockheed martin etc...

archangel
02-09-2013, 10:35 PM
geez these non Türks like albanians,kurds and others are just plain annoying to me.i always thought that Nihal Atsız was extreme toward non Türks,but he may be right about these people

Onur
02-10-2013, 02:28 PM
We were talking about the Albanian sellouts and traitors yesterday and this is what i just read today;
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/gundem/22565254.asp

Turkish National Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz gone to Albania after Kosova and guess what the Albanian PM Sali Berisha demanded from him;

He asked for the head of Tepedelenli Ali Paşa, buried in Istanbul back in 1820!;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Pasha

Tepedelenli was just an another Albanian traitor and he got executed by Turkish soldiers in 1820. According to wikipedia, his body is buried in Albania today but his head has been brought to Istanbul as a proof of his execution and buried in Turkey. The Albanian PM demanded his head from Turkish defense minister and most probably they will organize a huge anti-Turkish ceremony in there to bury this traitor`s rotten skull.

Tepedelenli was an Albanian but he was pro-Greek like most of his kinsmen back in early 19th century. He was helping Greek rebels back then and he also proclaimed his own kingdom in today`s northern Greece and southern Albania, like most of the Albanian traitors did before. He had his own harem with Greek whores, also had a Greek wife and he was using Greek language in his provocative letters to Istanbul.

Geni
02-10-2013, 02:32 PM
:picard2:
We were talking about the Albanian sellouts and traitors yesterday and this is what i just read today;

Turkish National Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz gone to Albania after Kosova and guess what the Albanian PM Sali Berisha demanded from him;

He asked for the head of Tepedelenli Ali Paşa, buried in Istanbul back in 1820!;

Tepedelenli was just an another Albanian traitor and he got executed by Turkish soldiers in 1820. According to wikipedia, his body is buried in Albania today but his head has been brought to Istanbul as a proof of his execution and buried in Turkey. The Albanian PM demanded his head from Turkish defense minister and most probably they will organize a huge anti-Turkish ceremony in there to bury this traitor`s rotten skull.

Tepedelenli was an Albanian but he was pro-Greek like most of his kinsmen back in early 19th century. He was helping Greek rebels back then and he also proclaimed his own kingdom in today`s northern Greece and southern Albania, like most of the Albanian traitors did before. He had his own harem with Greek whores, also had a Greek wife and he was using Greek language in his provocative letters to Istanbul.

:picard2:

Hurrem sultana
02-10-2013, 02:35 PM

Lol,why do they even visit Albania?

Lathander
02-10-2013, 03:17 PM
Turks why on earth helping them? :D

Out of pity.

Lathander
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM

Because media propagated you as innocent muslims.The only thing that albanians are good at is having delusions of superiority.

Onur
02-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Lol,why do they even visit Albania?
I am sure Turkish delegates thought about this after listening the Albanian PM.

They are the delegates of Turkish defense ministry, representing the 2nd biggest army in NATO after USA. They go to Albania to talk about the current defense and military issues but Albanian PM asks for return of the rotten head of a philhellene bashibozuk, killed by Turkish soldiers 200 years ago(!). I am sure they are asking for his head to organize anti-Turkish ceremony for the so-called Greek minority of Albania, like they do in Greece.

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 07:44 AM
Rofl Sali Berisha is batshit insane :D he does as he pleases... I wonder though if the mongrels agreed to it?

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 07:46 AM
I am sure Turkish delegates thought about this after listening the Albanian PM.

They are the delegates of Turkish defense ministry, representing the 2nd biggest army in NATO after USA. They go to Albania to talk about the current defense and military issues but Albanian PM asks for return of the rotten head of a philhellene bashibozuk, killed by Turkish soldiers 200 years ago(!). I am sure they are asking for his head to organize anti-Turkish ceremony for the so-called Greek minority of Albania, like they do in Greece.

They will make a hero out of no one :D i would not give him on purpose :D

but you need to give us Husein beg and our last prince that converted to islam and then died in Turkey :D

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 07:48 AM
Rofl Sali Berisha is batshit insane :D he does as he pleases... I wonder though if the mongrels agreed to it?

He tries to please the christian minority ;)

Drawing-slim
02-11-2013, 08:18 AM
These turks in here are just ungreatfull retards.
Albanians have given turks more then god has given them.
Turks have mixed with bosnians greeks macedonians bulgarians, serbs even more! but albanians in turkey either being taken since kids by sultans, or deported by savage mongolian serbs, albanians in turkey however big or small the numbers, are clearly the only pure clean unmixed blood line community of people in the whole turkey. Smart turks know this and they take pride to call these people turkish citizens.
Get this through your thick skulls.
The rest of balkan ethnicities from byzantine times through all ottoman period have been e big mix with slavs turks..etc, exept with illyiran/dardan tribes who kept to their own.

Adrian
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
PRISTINA

Turkish National Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz on Friday met with Kosovar Security Force Minister Agim Ceku in Pristina.

Minister Yilmaz arrived in Kosovo's capital city of Pristina after completing talks in Albania.
Minister Agim Ceku welcomed Yilmaz to Pristina with a military ceremony.
The two ministers held a joint press conference after a tete-a-tete meeting.
Minister Ceku indicated that they had a very positive meeting with Yilmaz and that they received Turkish support in diverse fields.
"I must say that my dear friend Ismet Yilmaz arrived here with good news. The Turkish Parliament has allocated a budget to assist Kosovo and the budget was approved by the Turkish Parliament," Ceku noted.
"Turkey's assistance will be utilized in the military field and will add strength to Kosovar security forces," Ceku stressed.
"I will visit a military fair in Turkey in May along with Ismet Yilmaz," Ceku said.
"To date, 150 Kosovar youth received education in Turkish military schools. At the present time, 20 Kosovar students are about to complete their education on becoming helicopter pilots," Ceku stated.
Ismet Yilmaz, in his part, said that Turkey would always be on the side of Kosovo.
Touching on the dialogue process between Kosovo and Serbia, Ismet Yilmaz said that Turkey supported such a dialogue.
We favor solving all problems by dialogue, Yilmaz underlined.
As Turkey, we will extend all forms of support to Kosovo, Yilmaz emphasized.
Minister Yilmaz will meet with Public Administration Minister Mahir Jagcilar and Parliament Speaker Jakup Krasniqi later in the day.

It is normal that Turkey sees the Albanians as an opportunity to expand its influence in the Balkans. Turkey is a rising power and expanding its influence is one of the priorities. Why Albanians?
Unlike our neighbors we are not Slavs. That's also the reason why the Western powers cooperate with us. They have it clear that the history changes every 50 years, therefore they can not count on the loyalty of the Slavs because of an early dream of all the Balkan Slavs which is Pan-Slavism. Regardless of how things flow, they still have eyes towards Mother Russia.

Now, this Albanian cooperation with countries like USA, Germany, United Kingdom and Turkey could bother our neighbors. If I was Slav, I would be concerned too. Strengthening of the Albanian factor goes counter to their projects, so will do everything that is possible to change this reality. For them it would be preferable if the Albanians would not exist, but unfortunately for them we do exist and we will exist.

Regarding the number of Albanians in Turkey, it goes to a few million. They doesn't hold Albanian names because in census they have been registered as Turks, due to the process of assimilation by Turkey. Despite this, they are aware of who they are, thus continue to contribute for Albanians whenever they have the opportunity.

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 08:54 AM
you believe in that rubbish? turkey,usa,europe cooparete just as much if not more with Bosnia,and as i have seen Serbia too,Maceodnia etc

i am sure Onur knows more

archangel
02-11-2013, 09:05 AM
we should test some of our new weapons in albania:) like this one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOM_(missile)

Adrian
02-11-2013, 09:05 AM
you believe in that rubbish? turkey,usa,europe cooparete just as much if not more with Bosnia,and as i have seen Serbia too,Maceodnia etc

i am sure Onur knows more

Your limited IQ has come to light long time ago. Your idol Onur might enlighten you why does he consider us as puppets of the United States.

But Onur forgets to explain that Turkey is a traditional puppet of U.S.

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 09:06 AM

:D:thumb001:

Hayalet
02-11-2013, 11:54 AM
But Onur forgets to explain that Turkey is a traditional puppet of U.S.
Can you name another traditional ally that contradicts the US as often as Turkey?

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 12:27 PM
He tries to please the christian minority ;)

Huh? :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 12:29 PM
Huh? :rolleyes:

your president tries to impress the christian minority of Albania

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 12:40 PM
your president tries to impress the christian minority of Albania

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Hoca
02-11-2013, 12:45 PM

Their whole country is not worth the missile xD

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Why don't you mongrels just come here personally instead of letting missiles do the job from a safe distance. For every one dead Albanian, ten Turks will bite the dust :p

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 12:56 PM
These turks in here are just ungreatfull retards.
Albanians have given turks more then god has given them.
Turks have mixed with bosnians greeks macedonians bulgarians, serbs even more! but albanians in turkey either being taken since kids by sultans, or deported by savage mongolian serbs, albanians in turkey however big or small the numbers, are clearly the only pure clean unmixed blood line community of people in the whole turkey. Smart turks know this and they take pride to call these people turkish citizens.
Get this through your thick skulls.
The rest of balkan ethnicities from byzantine times through all ottoman period have been e big mix with slavs turks..etc, exept with illyiran/dardan tribes who kept to their own.

i don't know what pathetic ideas in your mind but albanian in Turkey hasn't got national pride about being albanian. there are so many ethnic groups in Turkey, so from the beginning of Republic there is a huge nationalization process has been worked out. Except kurds, almost everybody call himself Türk. People just care their ethnic roots to talk about something, like hometown. Oh are u albanian? Me to, when your parents came here? bla bla. then normal issues. So get over your ideals your albanian pride, neither arvanites, nor albanian turks has that pride.

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Why don't you mongrels just come here personally instead of letting missiles do the job from a safe distance. For every one dead Albanian, ten Turks will bite the dust :p

İ asked your address, but you didn't send me. İf you have any plan to come Turkey, i would willingly to give my address, actually i would take you from airport by myself. We were talked about that you remembeR?

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Hahaha I've never met a guy so eager to get his ass kicked :D

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Hahaha I've never met a guy so eager to get his ass kicked :D

i'm not kimbo slice but trust me, i never ran away from fighting, especially someone who is insulting my nation. When i was in Us, for summer program, i almost fight with an israel guy because of my italian friends, very close to deportation, and argued with a fyromanian because of muslim albanians (İ was thought he is discriminate peoples because of religion, i wasn't know that albanians rudeness and ignorance in maccedonia, i noticed you are such a dishonored peoples) for 1,5 years, i m not fighting. Last time in military, and trust me fighting in military you have to got balls.

Adrian
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Can you name another traditional ally that contradicts the US as often as Turkey?

This question is nonsense. Turkey can agree or disagree about a lot of issues, but it has not been beyond the red lines so far.

May be a bit unacceptable for your pride, but Turkey since the end of World War II has been U.S. puppet.

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 01:57 PM
i'm not kimbo slice but trust me, i never ran away from fighting, especially someone who is insulting my nation. When i was in Us, for summer program, i almost fight with an israel guy because of my italian friends, very close to deportation, and argued with a fyromanian because of muslim albanians (İ was thought he is discriminate peoples because of religion, i wasn't know that albanians rudeness and ignorance in maccedonia, i noticed you are such a dishonored peoples) for 1,5 years, i m not fighting. Last time in military, and trust me fighting in military you have to got balls.

Hahaha if that's you in that picture, you look very skinny, so the odds are against you. But you said so yourself that you were going to ohrid this summer, I guess we'll meet there :D I will buy you a beer after I'm done beating you up haha

ümit
02-11-2013, 02:03 PM
After reading some of the posts here,I thank god that our countries are not being ruled by 15-17 years old forum members.

Dengizik
02-11-2013, 02:08 PM
Turkey since the end of World War II has been U.S. puppet.

Says the sheeptard.

Pecheneg
02-11-2013, 02:13 PM
İ asked your address, but you didn't send me. İf you have any plan to come Turkey, i would willingly to give my address, actually i would take you from airport by myself. We were talked about that you remembeR?

Don't waste your breath. It's not gonna happen since you can't see tough anti-Turk albanians like Tomorr in real life. There are plenty of albanians (from albania) in my university but trust me i've never seen them bitching about Turks, let alone bitching, they always talk about how nice Turkey and Turkish people are.

I'm not sure if albanians are hypocrites (rather cowards) in real life or tough ones can only be found on internet pages.

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
You know I had nothing against Turks. That was before I joined this forum. Your behaviour is very insulting, you sneaky pricks are not to be trusted. It is well known that turgays wet dream is a new Ottoman Empire.

Cannabis Sativa
02-11-2013, 02:31 PM
One of the most embarassing things i've ever heard within months. Serbs should write letters to nearest Turkish embassy and condemn the acts of Turkish Defence Ministry about the issue in order to avoid the malicious Albanian lobbyist aims in our country.

Adrian
02-11-2013, 03:06 PM
In fact, this forum does not reflect the reality of the Albanians - Turks relations. In reality relations are much more relaxed.

Here, in Kosovo, Turks have their own municipality (Mamusa) and all their rights are guaranteed by the constitution of Republic of Kosovo. Also, one of the ministers here is Turkish. Mahir Yagcilar is his name, if I remember correctly. These rights were not even imaginable at the time of Milosevic.

Now, when I see how a stupid turk open a social group "Kosovo je Srbija", facepalm is the first thing that comes to my mind. lol

Hurrem sultana
02-11-2013, 03:10 PM
In fact, this forum does not reflect the reality of the Albanians - Turks relations. In reality relations are much more relaxed.

Here, in Kosovo, Turks have their own municipality (Mamusa) and all their rights are guaranteed by the constitution of Republic of Kosovo. Also, one of the ministers here is Turkish. Mahir Yagcilar is his name, if I remember correctly. These rights were not even imaginable at the time of Milosevic.

Now, when I see how a stupid turk open a social group "Kosovo je Srbija", facepalm is the first thing that comes to my mind. lol

Exactly,and albanians generally love turkey...only christians are different

ümit
02-11-2013, 04:31 PM
I had a lot of Albanian friends,Albanians from Turkey,Macedonia or Albania.Honestly I like Albanians,and in real life never saw a Turkish citizen hate Albanians.This kind of forums sometimes turns people into a hater,but this is not real life.

There is a childhood game ''who piss further'',I'm fed up to see people try to piss further.

Adrian
02-11-2013, 04:47 PM
Exactly,and albanians generally love turkey...only christians are different

The best way to launch a lie is by putting it between two truths. From my experience here Bosnians doesn't have competitors in this point.

Christian Albanians doesn't differ from Muslim, agnostic, atheist or whateverist Albanians.

Besides that, love is a bit exaggerated description. I think you don't have any idea what love is :rolleyes:

Fabian
02-11-2013, 04:55 PM
I can't speak for Albanians in the Balkans outside Albania proper but...

Generally, in Albania terms like Turkey and Turks are either viewed negatively or indifferently, very rarely positive and this is regardless of religious affinity. Actually I would say in Albania the average citizen views Turkey as a "enemy nation" more so than Serbia even.

Geni
02-11-2013, 05:13 PM
I can't speak for Albanians in the Balkans outside Albania proper but...

Generally, in Albania terms like Turkey and Turks are either viewed negatively or indifferently, very rarely positive and this is regardless of religious affinity. Actually I would say in Albania the average citizen views Turkey as a "enemy nation" more so than Serbia even.

Yes i Albania is so...but not in Kosove ,Montenegro and Macedonia..the average citizen from Albania wiews Turks as enemy more than serbs..Albania had good relations with Turkey Kemalist . but not in this to Erdogan who is Islamist and expansionist .. but when you tell them this they begin to insult,the forum Turks .. because they do not ever try to think like you who are a peoplesmall that will survive .... think only Turks and ignore others .. however here in the forum they are good guys and the majority have a good culture ... i sometimes tease him for a joke .. i have the right.. 500 years of occupation:D But they are correct..

Don Arb
02-11-2013, 05:41 PM
Yes i Albania is so...but not in Kosove ,Montenegro and Macedonia..the average citizen from Albania wiews Turks as enemy more than serbs..Albania had good relations with Turkey Kemalist . but not in this to Erdogan who is Islamist and expansionist .. but when you tell them this they begin to insult,the forum Turks .. because they do not ever try to think like you who are a peoplesmall that will survive .... think only Turks and ignore others .. however here in the forum they are good guys and the majority have a good culture ... i sometimes tease him for a joke .. i have the right.. 500 years of occupation:D But they are correct..

Geni you need a good rest bro I told you once.
In Kosova majority of albos are nationalists and not religious. And turkish members here are the worst hypocrites I've ever seen, don't be naive and think a bit what you write

I also agree with the idea that Turkey should openly be our enemy as it is indirectly,so our muslim albos to realize the truth and get over the cancer influence called Turkey. We don't need them it's enough with their oriental culture and their islamic leaders.

Look at Bosnia or albos from Skopje they still are backward society as soon as they dont realize their true illnes called Turkish islamic culture.

I also would like other albos members just to ignore Turkey in this forum, I cant stand members like Onur who are obsessed with us.

Geni
02-11-2013, 05:57 PM
Geni you need a good rest bro I told you once.
In Kosova majority of albos are nationalists and not religious. And turkish members here are the worst hypocrites I've ever seen, don't be naive and think a bit what you write

I also agree with the idea that Turkey should openly be our enemy as it is indirectly,so our muslim albos to realize the truth and get over the cancer influence called Turkey. We don't need them it's enough with their oriental culture and their islamic leaders.

Look at Bosnia or albos from Skopje they still are backward society as soon as they dont realize their true illnes called Turkish islamic culture.

I also would like other albos members just to ignore Turkey in this forum, I cant stand members like Onur who are obsessed with us.

Nationalist Albanian from Macedonia, the remains of Sultan Murat 1 are in Kosovo and honored and remembered by Kosovars .... they venerate the Turkish dog .. when normally as europian and authoktone should be honored Millosh Kopiliq .. venerate the dog, and the bones of our Gjergj does not know where they are, by unfaithful Turks destroyed .. so do not make moral with your albanian -kosovo nationalism.... see the topic and give your opinion ...

Don Arb
02-11-2013, 06:00 PM
O shkruj shqip ma mir se mi perzive neuronet :D

Skerdilaid
02-11-2013, 06:14 PM
Majority of Kosovars are Nationalists and not religious, there are some religious freaks but are only limited to cities like Prishtina, Prizren and Vushtrri.

Rural areas have always been non religous in Kosova.

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM

Geni geni geni
How wrong you are. You know instead of actually just writing without knowing, it helps to go to those areas first and then say something. I'm especially astounded that you included Albanians of Montenegro in that list. Albanians of Montenegro don't care about religion, just like most albos, infact probably less then other Albanians. They are just hardcore nationalist shouting I'm Albanian every 5 seconds :D I realize you have religious fanatics like don arb :D but you shouldn't assume things based on a minority.
As for Albanians of Albania hating Turks more then Serbs i doubt that this is true. But if it is it's probably because Albanians of Albania haven't really had contact with Serbs like that, where as Albanians of Kosova or Montenegro will hate Serbs more because after all they are the people that the ethnic cleansing was committed on.

Skerdilaid
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
My Opinion in this matter is we need more allies and less enemies.

If Turks are willing to help let them help us but only through programs that our goverment develops and not through religious leaders. Our beef was a century ago and lets move on, but what pisses me off is that some Turks in here forget that during our liberation days they willingly helped the slavs counquer our lands.

Musso
02-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Not suprising. But Turkey should know, that Albania has been sending arms to arms to Armenia. One time, Turkish ships stopped a shipment of Albanian weapons going to Armenia.

Tomorr
02-11-2013, 06:39 PM
Why the fuck did the mongrels do that? They are disrupting our business :shakefist like the Turks don't sell weapons themselves :rolleyes:

Prengs
02-11-2013, 07:54 PM

Turkey was/is with full of generals with albanian origin.
One famous of them was:
- Kenan Evren (seventh President of Turkey) , born in the same village where my grandfather born (Presheva valley).

Hayalet
02-11-2013, 08:10 PM
One famous of them was:
- Kenan Evren (seventh President of Turkey) , born in the same village where my grandfather born (Presheva valley).
Kenan Evren was born in Manisa, western Anatolia. He is said to have a Balkan origin, but I haven't seen any evidence of Albanian ancestry in particular.

And I know that another retired Turkish general who is often rumored to be Albanian in the Internet (İlker Başbuğ, there are also crypto-Jew rumors about him) descends from ethnic Turks from the Balkans.

Prengs
02-11-2013, 08:20 PM
Kenan Evren was born in Manisa, western Anatolia. He is said to have a Balkan origin, but I haven't seen any evidence of Albanian ancestry in particular

Kenan Evren origin is from Biljac-Presevo, his relative still are there also in Kosovo. In turkish media alot time i saw calling him "Kenan Evren asili arnavut kokenli"

dado
02-11-2013, 09:41 PM
giving an rifle to an albo

GhxqIITtTtU

dado
02-11-2013, 09:44 PM
shot from skenderbey square

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/2/monkey-9.jpg

Geni
02-11-2013, 09:50 PM

meta-ethnicity OTTOman :eek: ,and you are a bosnian :rolleyes:

Geni
02-11-2013, 09:51 PM

Comm dado, her is you brother Arberori..a ottoman from macedonia..

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Albanians are the Kurds of Macedonia. Whatever Kurds does in Turkey, they do the same in Macedonia and maybe even more.

They are oppressing to the Turkish minority in Macedonia while denying their Turkish roots by calling all the muslims in there as Albanians. I know this fact from Turkish people who lives in Macedonia.

yeah, that's because i apologized macedonian friend later. Actually till i came here, i had a sympathy for Albanians. Because of my ignorance, i was thinking albanians are my brothers, like Bosniaks. My cousin is a tough mujahid, he gathered money for ceccehnia, bosnia, albania. Actually he almost going to Bosnia for join bosniaks, family stopped him. He was also UCK fan, and he was my role model. So i was drawing UCK figures to my notebook. But when i came here, albanians attitudes towards Turks disgusted me.

Turkish peoples generally like Albanians. But it's because Turkish tv broadcast manipulating turkish society. Because each ramadan, there are some tv programs, showing ramadan scenes from Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia like "our muslim brothers, our long distance brothers" and people think "oh, what a beautiful scene, they embrace us so we do." İ think if they see these albanian members in here, they would hate albanians though.

ümit
02-11-2013, 09:58 PM
One famous of them was:

Sorry dude,most of that so called Albanians are just Sabbateans from Albania.İncluding some of the Albanian national heros such as Sami Frasheri and Tepedelenli Ali Paşa.

Hayalet
02-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Kenan Evren origin is from Biljac-Presevo, his relative still are there also in Kosovo.
So you say. I'm not convinced.

In turkish media alot time i saw calling him "Kenan Evren asili arnavut kokenli"
Never seen anything like that in the mainstream media. Amateur websites claim all sorts of things.

Ahmet Piriştina, who was the mayor of the metropolitan municipality of Izmir, is the only Albanian I can think of in the history of Turkish republican politics:

http://www.yasamoykusu.com/images/person/orjinal/Ahmet_Piristina8_yasamoykusu.jpg

Adrian
02-11-2013, 10:02 PM
Kenan Evren was born in Manisa, western Anatolia. He is said to have a Balkan origin, but I haven't seen any evidence of Albanian ancestry in particular.

And I know that another retired Turkish general who is often rumored to be Albanian in the Internet (İlker Başbuğ, there are also crypto-Jew rumors about him) descends from ethnic Turks from the Balkans.

Did you know that Mehmet Akif, the poet of the Turkish National Anthem, is Albanian?

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Comm dado, her is you brother Arberori..a ottoman from macedonia..

What?:D

Hayalet
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Did you know that Mehmet Akif, the poet of the Turkish National Anthem, is Albanian?
Sure, it's common knowledge that he was of half Albanian descent.

dado
02-11-2013, 10:06 PM
u gave one of your major cities to be governed by an albo...no wonders izmir is falling behind cities like mersin

Adrian
02-11-2013, 10:06 PM
Sorry dude,most of that so called Albanians are just Sabbateans from Albania.İncluding some of the Albanian national heros such as Sami Frasheri and Tepedelenli Ali Paşa.

Do you have any source to provide?

Hoca
02-11-2013, 10:07 PM
yeah, that's because i apologized macedonian friend later. Actually till i came here, i had a sympathy for Albanians. Because of my ignorance, i was thinking albanians are my brothers, like Bosniaks. My cousin is a tough mujahid, he gathered money for ceccehnia, bosnia, albania. Actually he almost going to Bosnia for join bosniaks, family stopped him. He was also UCK fan, and he was my role model. So i was drawing UCK figures to my notebook. But when i came here, albanians attitudes towards Turks disgusted me.

Turkish peoples generally like Albanians. But it's because Turkish tv broadcast manipulating turkish society. Because each ramadan, there are some tv programs, showing ramadan scenes from Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia like "our muslim brothers, our long distance brothers" and people think "oh, what a beautiful scene, they embrace us so we do." İ think if they see these albanian members in here, they would hate albanians though.
You shouldn't judge whole nationality based on a couple of people you talked to on a forum. As far as I can understand this forum Apricity is focused on white supremacy and is centered around European (Christian) ideology. For example there are a couple of other Europeans with bad attitude towards Turks, but I wouldn't judge their countries because couple of them act like a wild dog. I don't know Albanians directly in my personal life but I have family members in other countries who know them and they are very close.

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM
So you say. I'm not convinced.

Never seen anything like that in the mainstream media. Amateur websites claim all sorts of things.

Ahmet Piriştina, who was the mayor of the metropolitan municipality of Izmir, is the only Albanian I can think of in the history of Turkish republican politics:

http://www.yasamoykusu.com/images/person/orjinal/Ahmet_Piristina8_yasamoykusu.jpg

İ guess Candan erçetin, Hakan şükür, Sami hoştan, engin altan düzyatan has arnavut roots. Also Mehmet Akif Ersoy was Albanian. But all these peoples definitely has no relation or interest with Albania. Neither i have any special interest for greece because of my grandfather is muhacir. But these albanians are happy and proud to see some well-known albo-Turk, so let them proud :)

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM

Good

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:31 PM
İ guess Candan erçetin, Hakan şükür, Sami hoştan, engin altan düzyatan has arnavut roots. Also Mehmet Akif Ersoy was Albanian. But all these peoples definitely has no relation or interest with Albania. Neither i have any special interest for greece because of my grandfather is muhacir. But these albanians are happy and proud to see some well-known albo-Turk, so let them proud :)

Candan Erçetin had a concert in Skopje & Suzan Kardeş also sings in Albanian. You may also add Alpay Özalan, who I assure you is quite interested in his roots, as he has visited Gostivar quite often (I'm maternally related to him). Hakan Sukur also seems ''interested'', as I know he's said to be engaged to Almeda Abazi, an ex-Miss Albania. :laugh: Mr. Akif Ersoy also wrote poetry as a tribute to his Albanian roots, despite being half Albanian only. It's not that we're ''happy'' to see some ''well''-known Turkish citizen of Albanian blood, but no need to downplay their interest for their homeland, when you lack yours.

Dengizik
02-11-2013, 10:37 PM
So what sheeptards? Albania inferior to Turkey in every matter. Your people choose to be known as Turkish :laugh: Why you proud of this? You sucked Turkish cock for centuries now you bulying us?

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:41 PM
So what sheeptards? Albania inferior to Turkey in every matter. Your people choose to be know as Turkish :laugh: Why you proud of this? You sucked Turkish cock for centuries now you bulying us?

Sucking Turkish cocks? You got us confused for Serbian princesses, mate. Anyways, the process of Albanians in Turkey ''choosing'' to be known as Turkish is much more complicated, which involves massive deportation, loosing contact with family members & etc. The Turks of Albanian descent I mentioned still seem to be interested in their homeland, no need to be butthurt about that.

ümit
02-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Do you have any source to provide?

Of course I have,but I don't want you to misunderstand me,this is reality,not a blame game or something.

As I said before I like Albanian people,both Turkey and Albania had/and have a significant number of Sabbateans,I just want you to know this.

İt doesn't change the fact that Frasheri family is part of Albanian history and culture,but they are Sabbateans.Sami Frasheri and his brothers are your hero,but his son is our hero,you should know that.His son Ali Sami Yen was one of the founders of Galatasaray.

İf any other Albanian posters are really interested in Albanian Sabbateans,I can make a thread sometime.

But I'm sure none of you would like what you read.

Hoca
02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Sucking Turkish cocks? You got us confused for Serbian princesses, mate. Anyways, the process of Albanians in Turkey ''choosing'' to be known as Turkish is much more complicated, which involves massive deportation, loosing contact with family members & etc. The Turks of Albanian descent I mentioned still seem to be interested in their homeland, no need to be butthurt about that.

That is not nice to say about Serbians.

dado
02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
look at that sheeptard ugly rat on the left :icon_smile:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8219/8317481895_00a9c039b8_b.jpg

they still use ak47

dado
02-11-2013, 10:48 PM
sheeptards are in blue berets

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8076/8318540102_accd377523_b.jpg

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:48 PM
That is not nice to say about Serbians.

And for Albanians ''sucking'' Turkish cock is the most delightful thing out there? :rolleyes:

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:49 PM
Well Dado, instead of ''bringing'' something to the table, you're being that little annoying, identity crisis, multiply disorded troll. Your posts are reported.

dado
02-11-2013, 10:50 PM
this one is epic

:dielaughing:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8494/8317482373_b493a31fab_b.jpg

Hoca
02-11-2013, 10:51 PM
And for Albanians ''sucking'' Turkish cock is the most delightful thing out there? :rolleyes:

But Serbians have nothing to do with this.

dado
02-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Well Dado, instead of ''bringing'' something to the table, you're being that little annoying, identity crisis, multiply disorded troll. Your posts are reported.

what...u want donations from us too..u r so ungrateful...

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:54 PM
what...u want donations from us too..u r so ungrateful...

Believe me, I've had plenty of donations & favours from your female population.:rolleyes: Now stop jacking off to those soldiers & beat it.

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:55 PM
But Serbians have nothing to do with this.

You're not seeing the point, irrelevant yet still relevant.

dado
02-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Believe me, I've had plenty of donations & favours from your female population.:rolleyes: Now stop jacking off to those soldiers & beat it.

oh u r such a pimp-ek :dielaughing:

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 10:59 PM
oh u r such a pimp-ek :dielaughing:

Ama ovaj pimpek je opasan, i trenutno u uslugi Bihaća.:laugh:

dado
02-11-2013, 11:01 PM
jel taj hljeb gotov...nemoj da sutra kad ti dođem u pekaru bude priča jebiga nisam stigao...drkao kurac na internetu svu noć

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 11:02 PM
Of course I have,but I don't want you to misunderstand me,this is reality,not a blame game or something.

As I said before I like Albanian people,both Turkey and Albania had/and have a significant number of Sabbateans,I just want you to know this.

İt doesn't change the fact that Frasheri family is part of Albanian history and culture,but they are Sabbateans.Sami Frasheri and his brothers are your hero,but his son is our hero,you should know that.His son Ali Sami Yen was one of the founders of Galatasaray.

İf any other Albanian posters are really interested in Albanian Sabbateans,I can make a thread sometime.

I'm sorry I'm not getting your point? Are you trying to say that the Frasheri's were not ethnic Albanians or how?

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 11:05 PM
look at that sheeptard ugly rat on the left :icon_smile:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8219/8317481895_00a9c039b8_b.jpg

they still use ak47

Still better then the Bayonets the Bosnians use :D

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 11:06 PM
jel taj hljeb gotov...nemoj da sutra kad ti dođem u pekaru bude priča jebiga nisam stigao...drkao kurac na internetu

Ne brini, poslužiti če te Bihčanka pa nju pitaj. A o mome kurcu nečemo... :D

Onur
02-11-2013, 11:07 PM
yeah, that's because i apologized macedonian friend later. Actually till i came here, i had a sympathy for Albanians. Because of my ignorance, i was thinking albanians are my brothers, like Bosniaks
Albanians adopted all the Ottoman era monuments and mosques for themselves in Macedonia. Here are some Ottoman era Turkish mosques in Macedonia, redecorated with Albanian symbols and flags;
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/5137846166_03e65b0d74_b.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1421/5098596283_397552d97d_o.jpg

They do this to all the Ottoman era mosques and they deny Turkish heritage in Balkans, calling all of them as "Albanian".

Sometimes Albanian institutions destroy 500 year old Ottoman era mosques and built new one according to wahhabi style. Here is an article in Hurriyet newspaper. Read the headline "Bunun adı Vandalizm";
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/yazarlar/14551980_p.asp

Here is another destroyed 500 year old Turkish mosque from the city of Debar, homeland of Atatürk`s ancestors. They also throw centuries old Ottoman gravestones like rubbish after desecrating the graveyards;
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8140/im000040f.jpg

This is what they teach to the Albanian youth in their schools. THe Turkish people in Macedonia also learns this bullshit because they are getting educated in Albanian language;

Extracts: The History of the Albanian People*

“The struggle against the national yoke of the Ottomans to create an independent state, which has been the fundamental intention of the National Liberation Movement was, in itself, a democratic measure. The fulfillment of such objective would pave the way for the country’s economic and cultural development."

"Furthermore, the National Movement was directed towards a specific social class, against the semi-feudal, Turkic-Ottoman one (with the Sultan at its head),which had the political power and oppressed and kept the Albanians, and other non-Turkish nations, under its yoke.”

“Albania was ruled by a medieval and despotic invader, with the ugliest features of economic and political violence, like heavy taxation, political discrimination that led to the denial of identity of the Albanian nation, the barring of teaching in the native tongue in schools, the absence of most elementary human rights, and even the massacring of the Albanian population through punitive expeditions.”

“The diffusion of national culture and education would help in the emancipation of the Albanian nation from fanaticism, backwardness, intolerance and religious divisions, which had been planted by the Ottoman rulers.”

Translated by Altin Raxhimi

* Fragments retrieved from The History of the Albanian People, published by the Albanian Academy of Sciences, 2002, Vol II

Click the link to read for more;
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albanians-question-negative-view-of-ottomans

Not to mention, Albanian mayors in several cities refuses to open Turkish courses in the schools and enforce Turkish children to get educated in Albanian only. They do this to assimilate them. They are also encouraging them to declare themselves as Albanians in the censuses, so they artificially increase their population in there.

Now think again if you really think this anti-Turkish views of Albanians only consists of these Albanians on the internet.

dado
02-11-2013, 11:08 PM
this is how an army should look like :cool:...bosnian army of course

http://www.sipa.gov.ba/upp/ilustracija%20za%20vjezbu.jpg

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Albanians adopted all the Ottoman era monuments and mosques for themselves in Macedonia. Here are some Ottoman era Turkish mosques in Macedonia, redecorated with Albanian symbols and flags;
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4058/5137846166_03e65b0d74_b.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1421/5098596283_397552d97d_o.jpg

They do this to all the Ottoman era mosques and they deny Turkish heritage in Balkans, calling all of them as "Albanian".

Sometimes Albanian institutions destroy 500 year old Ottoman era mosques and built new one according to wahhabi style. Here is an article in Hurriyet newspaper. Read the headline "Bunun adı Vandalizm";
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/yazarlar/14551980_p.asp

Here is another destroyed 500 year old Turkish mosque from the city of Debar, homeland of Atatürk`s ancestors. They also throw centuries old Ottoman gravestones like rubbish;
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/8140/im000040f.jpg

Not to mention, Albanian mayors in several cities refuses to open Turkish courses in the schools and enforce Turkish children to get educated in Albanian only. They do this to assimilate them. They are also encouraging them to declare themselves as Albanians in the censuses, so they artificially increase their population in there.
The lies. It's just unbearable

dado
02-11-2013, 11:11 PM
and here we see bosniann soldier in action....getting telephone number and other confidentiaal information from this german chick

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sjJLvUuEENk/0.jpg

dado
02-11-2013, 11:12 PM
the rifles our army uses

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=87286&d=1262683632

Arbërori
02-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Onur, why do you post the same stuff over & over again, even though it already got trashed somewhere else? The assimilation part is the most hilarious, didn't you read through the last couple of pages? :rotfl

dado
02-11-2013, 11:13 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/09Y3frq9wrfo0/610x.jpg

dado
02-11-2013, 11:13 PM
http://www.mapn.ro/fotodb/albums/20051109_ar/9_Activitati_premergatoare_tragerilor.sized.jpg

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Onur, why do you post the same stuff over & over again, even though it already got trashed somewhere else? The assimilation part is the most hilarious, didn't you read through the last couple of pages? :rotfl

I didn't even have to pay attention to the name of the posters, as soon as i saw that much bs in one post, i knew it had to be Onur.

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.mapn.ro/fotodb/albums/20051109_ar/9_Activitati_premergatoare_tragerilor.sized.jpg

why are you showing us pick up trucks :D

dado
02-11-2013, 11:15 PM
http://www.eupm.org/FCKeditor/Images/Image/Police.jpg

Adrian
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM

We don't have any reason to misunderstand you. Everything that matter is their national contribution, not their religious affiliation.

I have an impression that you are suffering from inferiority complexes. We don't have a tendency to collect the heroes. We are interested to learn more about Albanians in Turkey.

It depends on you whether you want to open a new thread or to provide sources here. What you don't realize is that the religious affiliation of our heroes is out of importance. Everything that matters is their contribution to the Albanian nation.

dado
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM
president checking out newest toys for our big boys

http://www.sipa.gov.ba/galerija/specijalna/slika10.jpg

dado
02-11-2013, 11:18 PM
of course they do serious training ...unlike those albanian clowns

http://www.sipa.gov.ba/galerija/specijalna/slika9.jpg

alb0zfinest
02-11-2013, 11:20 PM
of course they do serious training ...unlike those albanian clowns

http://www.sipa.gov.ba/galerija/specijalna/slika9.jpg

what they are invading the bed room or something? :D
But seriously blue pistols........such bad asses.

Prengs
Albanians adopted all the Ottoman era monuments and mosques for themselves in Macedonia.

:picard2: These mosques are builted in Albanian lands, what about Turkish mosques that were all pre-christian churchs? like Hagia Sofia?

Arbërori
Dado stop it with the sexual fantasies...
We got what you're into, thanks and no thanks, not interested.

Skerdilaid
02-11-2013, 11:21 PM
president checking out newest toys for our big boys

http://www.sipa.gov.ba/galerija/specijalna/slika10.jpg

Whats up dildo?

dado
02-11-2013, 11:25 PM
now a serious question...do albanians have anything else apart from ak47

Prengs
02-11-2013, 11:29 PM
And who said you that all so called "ottoman mosques" own by Albanians? in Radovis, Strumica, Plasnica and other parts with turkish majority own Turks.

Prengs
02-11-2013, 11:31 PM

Albania is member of NATO, you are not stoka jedan, and those pics are 12-14 years ago.

Mraz
02-11-2013, 11:32 PM

Albanians had chemical weapons under Enver Hodza but they had to destroy them after the fall of communism.

dado
02-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Albanians had chemical weapons under Enver Hodza but they had to destroy them after the fall of communism.

could be

legolasbozo
02-11-2013, 11:53 PM
Candan Erçetin had a concert in Skopje & Suzan Kardeş also sings in Albanian. You may also add Alpay Özalan, who I assure you is quite interested in his roots, as he has visited Gostivar quite often (I'm maternally related to him). Hakan Sukur also seems ''interested'', as I know he's said to be engaged to Almeda Abazi, an ex-Miss Albania. :laugh: Mr. Akif Ersoy also wrote poetry as a tribute to his Albanian roots, despite being half Albanian only. It's not that we're ''happy'' to see some ''well''-known Turkish citizen of Albanian blood, but no need to downplay their interest for their homeland, when you lack yours.

İn Turkey, there are too many ethnic peoples, so from the beginning of Republic there were a strict nationalization process. So everybody Turk, then turkmen, albo, bosniak, circassian, muhacir, laz, georgian etc. So too many peoples has roots, but above all, we are Turkish. A circassian could have a national pride about his roots, but end of the day he/she feel Turk. Alpay Ozalan could has Albanian root, but eventually he is Turk and played for National Team. Also was hakan sükür. Candan Ercetin give a concert in Skopje, but not for embrace his roots, but because of neo-Ottomanism politics issues. So you hate Turkish politics about ottoman card but you happy with albo-Turks? Think about it, if Turkish government wanted to make some moves in Albania, to gain sympathy of the public bring Alpay ozalan or hakan sukur. And represent them as albo-turks. Would you proud with that or would you hate because this neo-ottomanism move? İ think you albanians are brainwashed with this national pride crap, but trust me your grandson won't feel Albanian, but italian.

edit: by the way, hakan sukur is really conservative person. Your ex-Miss Albania was a relationship with Sergen Yalcin. Ex-Besikstas player.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
İn Turkey, there are too many ethnic peoples, so from the beginning of Republic there were a strict nationalization process. So everybody Turk, then turkmen, albo, bosniak, circassian, muhacir, laz, georgian etc. So too many peoples has roots, but above all, we are Turkish. A circassian could have a national pride about his roots, but end of the day he/she feel Turk. Alpay Ozalan could has Albanian root, but eventually he is Turk and played for National Team. Also was hakan sükür. Candan Ercetin give a concert in Skopje, but not for embrace his roots, but because of neo-Ottomanism politics issues. So you hate Turkish politics about ottoman card but you happy with albo-Turks? Think about it, if Turkish government wanted to make some moves in Albania, to gain sympathy of the public bring Alpay ozalan or hakan sukur. And represent them as albo-turks. Would you proud with that or would you hate because this neo-ottomanism move? İ think you albanians are brainwashed with this national pride crap, but trust me your grandson won't feel Albanian, but italian.

edit: by the way, hakan sukur is really conservative person. Your ex-Miss Albania was a relationship with Sergen Yalcin. Ex-Besikstas player.

You got all the wrong points.:lol:

Ofcourse, Turkey is just a mish-mash of everything, got that. Speaking about the rest, Alpay also played for Aston Villa for ex., now what? That's just his career success, he might be a Turkish citizen, but he is an ethnic Albanian & I believe that I may speak on that, since I'm practically related to him.

So does Suzan sing in Albanian aswell, for ''Neo-Ottoman'' politics? :rolleyes:
Fact is Candan was there & she sang at her father's hometown, deal with it.

I'm not happy, I'm rather indifferent. Aren't we even allowed to know about Albanians in Turkey (in some cases our own relatives), because God forbid, it would hurt your national pride fantasy?

We are not ''brainwashed'' into anything, it's who we are & just like everyone else we've got a right to be proud of where our ancestors are from.:picard1: Isn't it obvious what Apricity represents aswell?

My grand children might be fluent in Italian, just like I am, but they won't be Italian, your entire concept of ethnicity is messed up.:rolleyes:

Hoca
02-12-2013, 12:47 AM
You got all the wrong points.:lol:

Ofcourse, Turkey is just a mish-mash of everything, got that. Speaking about the rest, Alpay also played for Aston Villa for ex., now what? That's just his career success, he might be a Turkish citizen, but he is an ethnic Albanian & I believe that I may speak on that, since I'm practically related to him.

So does Suzan sing in Albanian aswell, for ''Neo-Ottoman'' politics? :rolleyes:
Fact is Candan was there & she sang at her father's hometown, deal with it.

I'm not happy, I'm rather indifferent. Aren't we even allowed to know about Albanians in Turkey (in some cases our own relatives), because God forbid, it would hurt your national pride fantasy?

We are not ''brainwashed'' into anything, it's who we are & just like everyone else we've got a right to be proud of where our ancestors are from.:picard1: Isn't it obvious what Apricity represents aswell?

My grand children might be fluent in Italian, just like I am, but they won't be Italian, your entire concept of ethnicity is messed up.:rolleyes:

All people who had an empire have been influenced by other people and have absorbed people. This also counts for Italians. If you go back in time and look at their empire era, you would not speak like this. Even they absorbed different people. Don't compare Albania to Turkey, with all respect. You were our former minions, you can't compare youself to us. Your sense of nationality might be different for several reasons. You didn't have an empire. You were not the ruler, but were ruled and lastly you never ruled over other people.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 12:58 AM
All people who had an empire have been influenced by other people and have absorbed people. This also counts for Italians. If you go back in time and look at their empire era, you would not speak like this. Even they absorbed different people. Don't compare Albania to Turkey with all respect. You were our former minions, you can't compare youself to us. Your sense of nationality might be different for several reasons. You didn't have an empire. You were ruled, you were not the ruler of yourself and lastly you never ruled over other people.

How do you know what would I speak? I speak what's on my mind, why are y'all so butthurt? :lol:

Last time I checked, we fought for quite some time not to become your minions & hoopla, when that happened, the Dark Ages in Albania began (let us not speak of the entire Balkans).:D

This ain't going nowhere, I just posted on how some famous Turkish citizens of Albanian descent still honour their origin and all hell breaks loose. I'm sorry, you should delete any information about them having any Albanian blood, oh wait you did, by changing their names & surnames... Pathetic.:p

Luckily, they seem to remember, visit, acknowledge & mention their descent, so we & you both know where they come from.:)

Hayalet
02-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Aren't we even allowed to know about Albanians in Turkey (in some cases our own relatives), because God forbid, it would hurt your national pride fantasy?
I certainly don't mind you claiming those who identify themselves Albanian, who are 0.1-0.2% of the population according to surveys. About those celebs, some are well-known (C. Erçetin), others aren't (A. Özalan) and I'm skeptical.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:05 AM
I certainly don't mind you claiming those who identify themselves Albanian, who are 0.1-0.2% of the population according to surveys. About those celebs, some are well-known (C. Erçetin), others aren't (A. Özalan) and I'm skeptical.

I don't really buy surveys, but whatever. Yes, it's well known that Candan is from Shkupi-Prishtina indeed. I wish I could prove it to you in some way, but I can't. I haven't met him yet, but my mother has + maybe the fact he's Dinaric+CM helps? :lol: He looks like my mom's cousins quite a bit.

Drawing-slim
02-12-2013, 01:14 AM
After reading little bit of thousand posts in here, i know for certain there's no god.
There's obsolutely no fucking god! or else he would grant me the power right about this second so i can perish these filthy ugly undesriable insect races, turks bonians serbs mexican burrito scientists ect, with a blink of an eye.

Hoca
02-12-2013, 01:15 AM
How do you know what would I speak? I speak what's on my mind, why are y'all so butthurt? :lol:

Last time I checked, we fought for quite some time not to become your minions & hoopla, when that happened, the Dark Ages in Albania began (let us not speak of the entire Balkans).:D

This ain't going nowhere, I just posted on how some famous Turkish citizens of Albanian descent still honour their origin and all hell breaks loose. I'm sorry, you should delete any information about them having any Albanian blood, oh wait you did, by changing their names & surnames... Pathetic.:p

Luckily, they seem to remember, visit, acknowledge & mention their descent, so we & you both know where they come from.:)

From where did you get I'm butthurt? I just explained you can't compare Albania to Turkey. I noticed when you don't have any counter-arguments you just do personal attacks. For your information, Albania is still in the dark ages. And I let you in a secret. The next coming century it will still be. The only thing good left in your country is our food and culture xD At least the Greeks did an attempt to Greekify the names of our dishes. You Albanians just took the original Turkish names.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:23 AM
From where did you get I'm butthurt? I just explained you can't compare Albania to Turkey. I noticed when you don't have any counter-arguments you just do personal attacks. For your information, Albania is still in the dark ages. And I let you in a secret. The next coming century it will still be. The only thing good left in your country is our food and culture xD At least the Greeks did an attempt to Greekify the names of our dishes. You Albanians just took the original Turkish names.

Your inflated ''superiority'' complex.:rolleyes:
What personal attacks? I didn't say anything about you?

Still in the dark ages? I'm sorry, it's 2013 here in Albania.:lol:
Actually, that's the worst thing left, since everyone dislikes Turkish-Oriental styled music & that's pretty much it when it comes to culture.
Secular Islam or Islam in general is not a Turkish invention,
so you can't claim it, I'm sorry.

As for the food, we've got our authentic dishes & we don't need to change something like ''pizza'' for ex. to I don't know what to prove any kind of sick-minded superiority.
Food is food, eating a kebab won't make me betray my nation, lol.

alb0zfinest
02-12-2013, 01:24 AM

Yes because clearly your country is very developed :picard1:
You cant even get your literacy rate to 90% which is less then third world countries let alone, talk about the dark ages.
Of course Turkey and Albania can't be compared because Turkey for 500 years was exploiting its neighbors, yet it's still a shit hole. While Albania time after time tried to defend its self from invasions, occupations, and then 40+ years of communism. While i do agree Albania isin't anywhere to western standards, i can say its sad that you guys call Albania a shit hole when your own country is garbage. Again this is despite 500 years of exploitation, and even with that Turkey couldn't get anywhere.

Hoca
02-12-2013, 01:34 AM
Your inflated ''superiority'' complex.:rolleyes:
What personal attacks? I didn't say anything about you?

Still in the dark ages? I'm sorry, it's 2013 here in Albania.:lol:
Actually, that's the worst thing left, since everyone dislikes Turkish-Oriental styled music & that's pretty much it when it comes to culture.
Secular Islam or Islam in general is not a Turkish invention,
so you can't claim it, I'm sorry.

As for the food, we've got our authentic dishes & we don't need to change something like ''pizza'' for ex. to I don't know what to prove any kind of sick-minded superiority.
Food is food, eating a kebab won't make me betray my nation, lol.

I'm not in a superiority complex. But that doesn't take away you were our former minions but you lecture us about our food, our culture, our ethnicity and you don't expect a lash back? I tried to explain to you what the difference is between people with empires and without, and the only thing you do is personal attacks. Perhaps you are in a inferiority complex.

Dengizik
02-12-2013, 01:38 AM
Turkey: 4th Albo state in Balkans.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:44 AM
I'm not in a superiority complex. But that doesn't take away you were our former minions but you lecture us about our food, our culture, our ethnicity and you don't expect a lash back? I tried to explain to you what the difference is between people with empires and without, and the only thing you do is personal attacks. Perhaps you are in a inferiority complex.
You contradict yourself so much there's no use... :lol:

No, it doesn't take that away unfortunately. Like most countries,
the Ottoman Empire pretty much ruined any chance Balkan people
had into being equally as developed as the west, alb0zfinest explained
it rather well.

I still haven't personally attacked you, despite you calling
me a minion, depriving my culture & people of their origin,
assuming shit about my descendants & etc., but well, you
can continue living in that Neo-Ottoman bubble of yours,
still doesn't change which blood runs in those people's veins
and where they came from.:)

Anyways, this thread is way off topic.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:49 AM
Turkey: 4th Albo state in Balkans.

Kurds, an estimated 20,000,000 reality in Turkey.:lol:

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:53 AM
Turks are the worst insulters and always get away with it.
Albanians always try to reason first and foremost like normal human beings, but with Turks this is totally impossible.
Turks also abuse powers from quasimodo the islamofascist himself and ban people who oppose their views.

It's impossible to have a decent conversation with them indeed. I'm quite dissapointed.

denz
and where they came from.

Albanians should be proud of their culture, history etc. Still shocking to see such approach besides. No matter of what, i consider albos as a close friend to me except some fanatics (as also we have :) )

Dengizik
Kurds are making %18 of the Turkey's population. They're 12 million really and after Albos came with 5 million (who is partly Albanian or have Albanian ancestry at small amount)

Hoca
02-12-2013, 01:58 AM
You contradict yourself so much there's no use... :lol:

No, it doesn't take that away unfortunately. Like most countries,
the Ottoman Empire pretty much ruined any chance Balkan people
had into being equally as developed as the west, alb0zfinest explained
it rather well.

and where they came from.:)

Anyways, this thread is way off topic.
Before Ottomans came, Balkan was the same, always war. You don't know history. Even if history gave you 2000 years, you would be in the same shit you are now in. You got your independence for so many years. What have you done? Just look at Koreans they have built their country in couple of decades. I don't want to brake your heart but I can't not speak the truth either. Neither do I want to compare Turkey to Albania, so I won't do that neither. Just learn respect before anything. You outright insult us, don't be surprised when you get a lash-back. Especially from our former minions. If you decided to stay with us, you would be developed, but you didn't, so you are on your own. EU doesn't want you. We don't want you either. So build your country up like the Koreans did and make us blush.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 01:59 AM
Albanians should be proud of their culture, history etc. Still shocking to see such approach besides. No matter of what, i consider albos as a close friend to me except some fanatics (as also we have :) )

Indeed, some fanatics & hypocrites cannot converse normally without using cock & etc. in their lines.:rolleyes:
That is nice, do you know any Albanians in real life?

Dengizik
02-12-2013, 02:01 AM
Hoca you must understand and admit. We are just Albos in denial. I found the truth lately and decided to change.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 02:09 AM
Before Ottomans came, Balkan was the same, always war. You don't know history. Even if history gave you 2000 years, you would be in the same shit you are now in. You got your independence for so many years. What have you done? Just look at Koreans they have built their country in couple of decades. I don't want to brake your heart but I can't not speak the truth either. Neither do I want to compare Turkey to Albania, so I won't do that neither. Just learn respect before anything. You outright insult us, don't be surprised when you get a lash-back. Especially from our former minions. If you decided to stay with us, you would be developed, but you didn't, so you are on your own. EU doesn't want you. We don't want you either. So build your country up like the Koreans did and make us blush.
Oh dear lord no... You're the one that needs to brush up on his history.:rolleyes:

I don't recall you coming in & bringing flowers for any kind of
cooperation of somesort, you came & we fought & you know the rest.

I still don't get where was the insulting from us, are you blind or? :lol:
No, you didn't even give us basic educational rights, so please, stop
with this Neo-Ottomanic yadda yadda.

And who said EU doesn't want us? :picard1:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accession_of_Albania_to_the_European_Union The only problem
we have are our corrupt & bloodsucking, ex commie politicians.
You've been at their doorstep for 50 years & you're still not a member,
maybe you should start with apologizing for all the horror you've caused
on the Balkans, might change some views, sincerely.:)

Hayalet
02-12-2013, 02:10 AM
Duskfall, weren't you denouncing swarthy Albanians from Tirana based on the dubious premise that they were from Turkey and had Turkish admixture? What exactly are you talking about in this thread?

http://istanbul47.free.fr/shqiperiaturkiye/1.jpg

Badly detailed picture, can barely see the faces. Anyway these are Albanians from Turkey with most probably Turkish admixture.

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 02:11 AM
Hoca you must understand and admit. We are just Albos in denial. I found the truth lately and decided to change.

Interesting, kinda proves what we & Duskfall are going on about here.:rolleyes:

Dengizik
02-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Real life and internet Albos are different. I have many Albo friends in real but int. ones are always hostile.

Hoca
02-12-2013, 02:14 AM
Former minions are a handful. Just explained how they could rebuild their country and his respond is personal attack. If it was up to me to put Albania or Turkey in EU. Don't worry I would put Albania in xD

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 02:15 AM
Real life and internet Albos are different. I have many Albo friends in real but int. ones are always hostile.

If I knew you in real life, I wouldn't have been hostile to you either, unless you insulted me, my family or my country of origin (like you did) & etc. I doubt you ever insulted your Albanian friends on the fact that they were Albanians. ;)

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Former minions are a handful. Just explained how they could rebuild their country and his respond is personal attack. If it was up to me to put Albania or Turkey in EU. Don't worry I would put Albania in xD

I love Turkey, yaay Turkey, wohooo, go Turkey, yippie!
Better now? Don't be so butthurt.:lol:

Hoca
02-12-2013, 02:31 AM
I love Turkey, yaay Turkey, wohooo, go Turkey, yippie!
Better now? Don't be so butthurt.:lol:

Yea ;) I'm very butt hurt because our former minion don't like us :D

Arbërori
02-12-2013, 02:37 AM
Yea ;) I'm very butt hurt because our former minion don't like us :D

No, it's not that, we're just indifferent, you bite the bait.:lol:

denz
02-12-2013, 03:29 AM
Indeed, some fanatics & hypocrites cannot converse normally without using cock & etc. in their lines.:rolleyes:
That is nice, do you know any Albanians in real life?

Of course i do have which settled in Istanbul but no any hostility or oversized friendship neither and no cooky conversation :)

denz
02-12-2013, 03:35 AM
As I've mentioned previously, boards such as these comprise of the worst kind of Turks in majority that actually believe in crazy Turanic fantasies such as being descendants of Atilla the Hun and Ghingis Khan(examples).

I've never met a Turk in real life with this kind of mindset and I hope you realize it yourself that modern day Turks are mainly Anatolian-settled in DNA today.

May be, may be not.

Agreed ...

I've never met a Turk in real life with this kind of mindset

Not agreed...

Turks are mainly Anatolian-settled in DNA today.

Gospodine
02-12-2013, 08:06 AM
You sucked Turkish cock

Some people still are.

Dado's a perfect example.

Tomorr
02-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Turks are butthurt because their ancestors propably served one of the numerous Albanian commanders by sucking some dick, bringing them wine and feeding them.

iNird
02-13-2013, 07:21 PM
Turks are butthurt because their ancestors propably served one of the numerous Albanian commanders by sucking some dick, bringing them wine and feeding them.

It's mainly Onur, the pomak with inferior complexes that tries to prove his uber turkicness by downplaying any group that is non turkish. Most turks are religously conscious and consider other muslims as "brothers" especially balkan muslims. If i had a quarter everytime some swarthy turk called me brother i would be able to finance loki's server fees for life .

Also albanians need to stop exaggerating the role of albanians in the modern turkish state..

Tomorr
02-13-2013, 07:43 PM
It's mainly Onur, the pomak with inferior complexes that tries to prove his uber turkicness by downplaying any group that is non turkish. Most turks are religously conscious and consider other muslims as "brothers" especially balkan muslims. If i had a quarter everytime some swarthy turk called me brother i would be able to finance loki's server fees for life .

True true! I have noticed this too with those turko mutts I've encountered. They looked up to me with sparkling eyes full of admiration and kept praising Albanians and calling us brothers and all that shit