PDA

View Full Version : How do these people make you feel?

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:00 PM
XpIjLmcAavY

Very civilized aren't they. Classy.

Another video to make you think:

BR4hqKzlgWA

Philo
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Disgusted. What's funny is that poles wanted Maor Melikson(Israeli with polish citizenship) to play for the polshi natioan lteam because he was one of the stars of the league when he played in Wisla Krakow. So not all of the polish football fans are neo-nazis apparently.

Some of thep people showin in the vid are insane fucks.

The police there seem to be pretty serious in preventing problems as well. Kudos.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Yawn.

Yeah, all Poles are Nazis. Yeah.

Another yawn.

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Yawn.

Yeah, all Poles are Nazis. Yeah.

Another yawn.

Wasn't my question. I asked how the video made you feel.

AlexandraD
02-09-2013, 06:13 PM
"guys i aksed you how my strawman maeks u feel"

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Wasn't my question. I asked how the video made you feel.

I'm a Buddhist, how do you think it makes me feel? I'm not that feeling or emotional, it had no effect on my emotions to be honest. It almost put me to sleep. :D

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:20 PM
LpELu7YdbE8

how do these people make you feel?

Philo
02-09-2013, 06:23 PM
LpELu7YdbE8

What was the point of that you idiot?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

And he makes me feel disgusted in case you really wanted to know

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm a Buddhist, how do you think it makes me feel? I'm not that feeling or emotional, it had no effect on my emotions to be honest. It almost put me to sleep. :D

Okay how about this

aLUxuq-E9yA This make you smile too then?

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
What was the point of that you idiot?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

And he makes me feel disgusted in case you really wanted to know

because OP is very anti european or something i constantly see him asking what do you think about these mixed buidiful girls and so on. And now he comes with nazis and ask us how does that make us feel.

I just wanted to prove everyone can be racist and unlike the people above who are some nazi punks, this man i posted is pure and truly evil.

Pallantides
02-09-2013, 06:29 PM
How does Dolan make you feel?
UVJBpXlfiBc

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Okay how about this

yJqu7J2Hh60

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:33 PM
Okay how about this

What are you trying to prove? That aggression exists? Or that Slavs don't like foreigners? Make your objective clear, and we can take it from there.

What is your point?

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:33 PM

How does this make you feel?

“Annually Azeri criminal groupings assign $50 million for the organization of murders of Armenians,” Russia FM’s Advisor for Nationalities in 1999-2001 Vsevolod Maryan stated during round-table discussions dedicated to the crimes committed in Russia through national hatred. In his words, the situation should be given a straightforward account. “The reports of press are a tiny part of what’s really going on. At least 3000 Armenians were killed in Russia during recent ten years,” Maryan said. In his opinion, the crimes through national hatred originate from the collapse of the USSR. But if at that times they were spontaneous, now “they are organized by a ruling grouping, not only Russian but the Azeri one as well.” “Anyone, rich or poor, can fall victim to nationalist policy in Russia. It will concern not the “persons of Caucasian nationality”, as Yuri Lujkov (the Mayor of Moscow) called them, but Armenians,” Vsevolod Maryan considers. He motivates it by the fact that “while Armenian honestly earn money Azeris establish contacts with powerful structures in Russia”. That is why the killed Caucasians turn out to be Armenians. “Armenians are deliberately killed in Russia in order to drive the last nail into the coffin in the South Caucasus,” Vsevolod Maryan resumed, reported IA Regnum.

Madonna
02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
I like these boys they have stylish hair cut :D very popular in Poland :D haha

AlexandraD
02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
liam how does that black-white crime gap make you feel...

liam, how does...

liam pls...

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:35 PM

j5JNxikUptk

how does this make you feel?

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:35 PM
What are you trying to prove? That aggression exists? Or that Slavs don't like foreigners? Make your objective clear, and we can take it from there.

What is your point?

“Annually Azeri criminal groupings assign $50 million for the organization of murders of Armenians,” Russia FM’s Advisor for Nationalities in 1999-2001 Vsevolod Maryan stated during round-table discussions dedicated to the crimes committed in Russia through national hatred. In his words, the situation should be given a straightforward account. “The reports of press are a tiny part of what’s really going on. At least 3000 Armenians were killed in Russia during recent ten years,” Maryan said. In his opinion, the crimes through national hatred originate from the collapse of the USSR. But if at that times they were spontaneous, now “they are organized by a ruling grouping, not only Russian but the Azeri one as well.” “Anyone, rich or poor, can fall victim to nationalist policy in Russia. It will concern not the “persons of Caucasian nationality”, as Yuri Lujkov (the Mayor of Moscow) called them, but Armenians,” Vsevolod Maryan considers. He motivates it by the fact that “while Armenian honestly earn money Azeris establish contacts with powerful structures in Russia”. That is why the killed Caucasians turn out to be Armenians. “Armenians are deliberately killed in Russia in order to drive the last nail into the coffin in the South Caucasus,” Vsevolod Maryan resumed, reported IA Regnum.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:36 PM
yJqu7J2Hh60

Bro he sees what he wants to see, and conveniently ignores the rest. Slavs are bad, evil, uncivilized blah, blah, blah.

He just does not spell what he means, he thinks he is suave. ;)

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm not talking about crimes against black people, I'm talking about the murders of thousands of innocent people from places like Armenia, Georgia etc just because they are from these countries.

AlexandraD
02-09-2013, 06:38 PM
j5JNxikUptk

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/

disgusting

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm not talking about crimes against black people, I'm talking about the murders of thousands of innocent people from places like Armenia, Georgia etc just because they are from these countries.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68748

RBZXTZkOd_w

how does that make you feel?

Lala6
02-09-2013, 06:41 PM
All the OP posts is utter shit.How about you post in a thread relating to your country "Ireland".. Nearly all you have posted about is mixed raced people blah blah.It is clear what your ancestry is stop making a fool of yourself pretending to be Irish. I find it offensive.

CVCV
02-09-2013, 06:43 PM
There is a difference between the posts of Liam and the other crimes that have been posted in this thread. Liam is posting organized crime, whereas the rest of you have posted crimes that were committed by crazy people acting alone. The actions of crazy individuals acting alone cannot be avoided (in general), whereas organized crime can and should be avoided.

derLowe
02-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Indifferent.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:44 PM
All the OP posts is utter shit.How about you post in a thread relating to you country "Ireland".. Most things you have posted is about mixed raced people blah blah.It is clear what your ancestry is stop making a fool of yourself pretending to be Irish i find it offensive.

I'm there with you all these non euros pretending to be what they are not. They think we can't spot them. They don't understand how different they are from us. Thankfully we can smell them from miles away. :D

Xárszászát
02-09-2013, 06:44 PM
lol Nazi Poles is the most preposterous thing I've ever seen.
It's like seeing Mandela joining KKK.

Madonna
02-09-2013, 06:45 PM
normal thing boys like to fight :D

you Southerns prefer to dance and fuck :)

they like fight from ages :D

Damiăo de Góis
02-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Yes, i don't like polish hooligans. I also don't like samoan pickpocketers and kazakh mobsters.

They all mean a great deal to me.

Jamal Hernandez
02-09-2013, 06:46 PM
liam how does that black-white crime gap make you feel...

liam, how does...

liam pls...

Alex i want to be your fantasy.....

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:48 PM
59HJ4YUi6m0

Teenage girl beaten in nasty racist attack in Plymouth street

Monday, February 20, 2012Plymouth HeraldFollow
A YOUNG female Chinese student was beaten to the verge of unconsciousness in what police have described as a "blatant and nasty racist attack" in Plymouth city centre.
The 19-year-old victim told The Herald how she was set upon by a racist thug nearly twice her age in the shocking and vicious early hours assault.

A man yelled, 'Hey, Chinese!' at the lone international student before battering her several times in the face and stomach.
The teenager, who said she had been a victim of discriminatory abuse in the past, managed to break free from her attacker and run home.

But police are desperate for witnesses after she required hospital treatment for a badly bruised and swollen face. The Plymouth University student, who does not wish to be named, had been at a city nightclub with friends and was walking home alone through Armada Way when the attack happened.
She said she was speaking on her mobile phone when a man approached her aggressively, then physically assaulted her.
The young woman, a second-year biomedical science student, said: "I was walking along looking at the floor so I didn't really see much that was happening around me.
"Some guy just came up and said, 'Hey, Chinese!', then he punched me on the left side of my face.
"It was more than one punch. I actually blacked out for two seconds, and he punched my stomach right away.
"At that point I pushed him away and I ran to my place."
The young victim, who lives close to the scene of the attack, said she had been subjected to "a lot of discrimination" in the past, and had tried to ignore it.
But she added: "Afterwards, right away, I was really scared. I was freaked out.
"I'm lucky that he didn't break anything."
Det Con Louise Steele, of the police's diverse communities team, praised the student for coming forward.
"This is a blatant and nasty racist attack where a male has punched a lone female full in the face," she said.
"It's quite clear that she was targeted simply because she was Chinese.
"It is a really shocking, unprovoked attack; totally unacceptable and inexcusable."
The incident happened between 3am and 3.30am on Friday, in the garden area of Armada Way, north of Mayflower Street and near the Subway sandwich shop.
The attacker is thought to be abount 35 and 6ft tall, and was wearing light denim jeans and a grey hooded top.
Police are scouring CCTV footage and believe two females seen walking or running up Mayflower Street from Armada Way at around 3.10am may be able to provide vital evidence.
Officers are keen to hear from the pair, who they have stressed are not suspects.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, in confidence, on 0800 555111 quoting crime reference EC/12/1654.

Read more: http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/story-15280343-detail/story.html#ixzz2KN17Yt8a
Follow us: @thisisplymouth on Twitter | thisisplymouth on Facebook

Madonna
02-09-2013, 06:49 PM
I like this movie from Russia with hate :D

Madonna
02-09-2013, 06:50 PM
liamliam you help these people is exactly what they want to do

they want you to post it everywhere so all back and others will be too affraid to come :D

this is excatly their purpose - they want you to be affraid :D be scary and never think to settle down here :D

Philo
02-09-2013, 06:51 PM
because OP is very anti european or something i constantly see him asking what do you think about these mixed buidiful girls and so on. And now he comes with nazis and ask us how does that make us feel.

I just wanted to prove everyone can be racist and unlike the people above who are some nazi punks, this man i posted is pure and truly evil.

OP is Irish.

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:51 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Egor_Sviridov

All the OP posts is utter shit.How about you post in a thread relating to you country "Ireland".. Nearly all you have posted about is mixed raced people blah blah.It is clear what your ancestry is stop making a fool of yourself pretending to be Irish i find it offensive.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4662001

Just look at the threads the dude made all in the past, he makes constantly threads about either non european persons asking even to classify them which is obviously not so easy.

Or he makes threads asking about mixed people, like who would you preffer mullato or that and so on.

Apricity is a european forum we respect everybody but if all he cares about europes and americas mixed people hes in the wrong place.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 06:52 PM

It's obvious to someone who knows anything, it's a mystery to someone totally oblivious to reality. You would think people would know better. ;)

Lala6
02-09-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm there with you all these non euros pretending to be what they are not. They think we can't spot them. They don't understand how different they are from us. Thankfully we can smell them from miles away. :D

I know right..Its pathetic:D

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:54 PM
normal thing boys like to fight :D

you Southerns prefer to dance and fuck :)

they like fight from ages :D

Is this okay then:

A YOUNG female Chinese student was beaten to the verge of unconsciousness in what police have described as a "blatant and nasty racist attack" in Plymouth city centre.

The 19-year-old victim told The Herald how she was set upon by a racist thug nearly twice her age in the shocking and vicious early hours assault.
A man yelled, 'Hey, Chinese!' at the lone international student before battering her several times in the face and stomach.
The teenager, who said she had been a victim of discriminatory abuse in the past, managed to break free from her attacker and run home.

But police are desperate for witnesses after she required hospital treatment for a badly bruised and swollen face. The Plymouth University student, who does not wish to be named, had been at a city nightclub with friends and was walking home alone through Armada Way when the attack happened.
She said she was speaking on her mobile phone when a man approached her aggressively, then physically assaulted her.
The young woman, a second-year biomedical science student, said: "I was walking along looking at the floor so I didn't really see much that was happening around me.
"Some guy just came up and said, 'Hey, Chinese!', then he punched me on the left side of my face.
"It was more than one punch. I actually blacked out for two seconds, and he punched my stomach right away.
"At that point I pushed him away and I ran to my place."
The young victim, who lives close to the scene of the attack, said she had been subjected to "a lot of discrimination" in the past, and had tried to ignore it.
But she added: "Afterwards, right away, I was really scared. I was freaked out.
"I'm lucky that he didn't break anything."
Det Con Louise Steele, of the police's diverse communities team, praised the student for coming forward.
"This is a blatant and nasty racist attack where a male has punched a lone female full in the face," she said.
"It's quite clear that she was targeted simply because she was Chinese.
"It is a really shocking, unprovoked attack; totally unacceptable and inexcusable."
The incident happened between 3am and 3.30am on Friday, in the garden area of Armada Way, north of Mayflower Street and near the Subway sandwich shop.
The attacker is thought to be abount 35 and 6ft tall, and was wearing light denim jeans and a grey hooded top.
Police are scouring CCTV footage and believe two females seen walking or running up Mayflower Street from Armada Way at around 3.10am may be able to provide vital evidence.
Officers are keen to hear from the pair, who they have stressed are not suspects.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or Crimestoppers, in confidence, on 0800 555111 quoting crime reference EC/12/1654.

Read more: http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/story-15280343-detail/story.html#ixzz2KN2EI6Yx
Follow us: @thisisplymouth on Twitter | thisisplymouth on Facebook

PzTXVbArO4A

Black Sun Dimension
02-09-2013, 06:54 PM
liliam = nigger in disguise

Philo
02-09-2013, 06:55 PM

Exactly dude. I found this link about the movie in which the people express the same views:
http://www.polishforums.com/archives/2009/history-poland-34/ross-kemp-polish-gangs-nazis-untermenschen-nazis-14536/

RussiaPrussia
59HJ4YUi6m0

1OXkL5CwmSI

Jamal Hernandez
liliam = nigger in disguise

you = mestizo in disguise

AlexandraD
Alex i want to be your fantasy.....

aha wow how did i know you would be back soon :)

Or he makes threads asking about mixed people, like who would you preffer mullato or that and so on.

Apricity is a european forum we respect everybody but if all he cares about europes and americas mixed people hes in the wrong place.

it's the dumbest stuff everrr. all he is doing is gaslighting european people/using strawman arguments against them.

i'll sum up literally every single one of liams posts

"hey guys, here is an example of a terrible thing a european person has done. here is an example of a heavenly and basically angelic like black or mixed person. opinion?"

Jamal Hernandez
02-09-2013, 06:57 PM

Did you curse on me a love spell?

Lala6
02-09-2013, 06:57 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4662001

Just look at the threads the dude made all in the past, he makes constantly threads about either non european persons asking even to classify them which is obviously not so easy.

Yes i agree it is getting quite annoying now.First with all the mullattos this that.Now he is starting with the Whiteys being racist :bored: I'm sure there are many sites he can visit to talk this trash.

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 06:58 PM
OP is Irish.

not in his head

Philo
02-09-2013, 06:59 PM

it's the dumbest stuff everrr. all he is doing is gaslighting european people/using strawman arguments against them.

i'll sum up literally every single one of liams posts

"hey guys, here is an example of a terrible thing a european person has done. here is an example of a heavenly and basically angelic like black or mixed person. opinion?"
Wha'ts funny is that russiaprussia uses ther exact same tactic, showing chinese and black persons who did horrible things in order to tell us" all chinese and black persons are horrible people".
so they are both using straw man arguments.
and this topic also lost it's original meaning as well.

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:02 PM
German prosecutors said they brought murder charges Thursday against the woman believed to be at the heart of a neo-Nazi cell accused of a seven-year killing spree with 10 victims.

Ms. Zschaepe is suspected of involvement in 10 murders, including the killing of nine men of Greek origin across Germany between 2000 and 2006 and a German policewoman in 2007, as well as 15 armed robberies, arson and attempted murder.

In connection to a case that stunned Germany one year ago, federal prosecutor Harald Range said his office had finally filed the charges against Beate Zschaepe, 37, and four other alleged accomplices with a court in the southern city of Munich.

Two of the other four suspects are accused of accessory to murder, and the others of lesser charges related to crimes allegedly committed by the NSU.

“The NSU members saw themselves as a unified commando of killers which zealously carried out its murderous attacks with racist and subversive motives,” Range said in a statement, citing the nearly 500-page indictment.

He said they carried out “execution-style murders” to spread fear in the immigrant community and convince foreigners to leave Germany.

The Munich superior regional court said earlier the charges would be presented to defence attorneys in the coming days to give them an opportunity to respond.

The court will then decide whether the case can proceed. Many of the victims lived in the southern state of Bavaria, which is why the trial will likely take place in its capital Munich.

Ms. Zschaepe and her alleged accomplices, Uwe Mundlos and Uwe Boehnhardt, who were reportedly linked in a love triangle, are believed to have gone underground in 1998 after police discovered a bomb-making operation they ran.

They allegedly earned their living for 14 years with bank robberies, and the two men finally shot themselves in a suicide pact following a heist on November 4, 2011, according to prosecutors.

Ms. Zschaepe is then believed to have set the flat they shared ablaze. Four days later, she turned herself in to police.

Three weeks after that, authorities detained a further suspect, Ralf Wohlleben, who was among the other four men named in the case the prosecutors presented.

He is believed to have helped the NSU trio obtain a gun used to shoot the nine immigrant victims.

He and a suspect named as Carsten Schultze are accused of accessory to murder.

The third, Andre Eminger, is believed to have been involved in a bombing and the fourth, Holger Gerlach, is accused of three counts of abetting the NSU.

The four men are in their 30s.

Germany, which has a Turkish community of around three million people and is still haunted by its Nazi past, was jolted into a major security reform by the case, especially of its domestic intelligence service, which came under fire for a botched probe that led to top-flight resignations.

Police long focused their investigation on Germany’s Greek community and faced accusations of turning a blind eye to right-wing extremists when the NSU came to light.

Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich on Thursday told a parliamentary committee probing the crimes that the NSU scandal demanded a “new decisiveness” in confronting far-right violence.

“The shock runs deep – not just among the public but also among politicians and the security services,” he said, expressing hope the trial would shed more light on the neo-Nazi militant scene.

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/a7a/news/world/article5089622.ece/ALTERNATES/w220/LGL111_Germany_Far_Right.JPG

Jamal Hernandez
02-09-2013, 07:03 PM
liamliam, in the first place, had you ever been with a shaniqua? (blackgirl)

Lala6
02-09-2013, 07:06 PM
This is the closest "Liam" will ever get to being an Irishman
http://www.sickandwrongpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Black-Irish.jpg

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:08 PM
This is not about black people. This is about European on European race issues. Like it or not, many people from places like Russia, Poland and Germany see people from places such as Greece, even Italy or Cyprus as racially below them and there are many instances of racially motivated attacks against these types of people by other Europeans.

Pallantides
02-09-2013, 07:09 PM
How is the situation in Ireland?

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Wha'ts funny is that russiaprussia uses ther exact same tactic, showing chinese and black persons who did horrible things in order to tell us" all chinese and black persons are horrible people".
so they are both using straw man arguments.
and this topic also lost it's original meaning as well.

yeah but i dont start threads this way. I post videos and stuff to counter his stuff to show there are racists everywhere. And its good that this topic lost its original meaning because its original meaning is pure evil and racist itself as OPs message here is, its only white folks who are racist.

And i would like to note that there are racists everywhere but unlike asia or africa europe is flooded with non european people. China, japan and korea are 100% east asian.

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:10 PM
This is the closest "Liam" will ever get to being an Irishman

Why the obsession with black people? This has nothing to do with black people. It has to do with the mindset of some and I repeat some Europeans, who view people from places such as Italy, Greece and Cyprus as being black. This doesn't have anything to do with black people.
And yes I am Irish if you must all keep asking. I was born and raised in South Dublin, but I personally don't have time for feckin wannabe nazi's.

JanPulja
02-09-2013, 07:12 PM
O liamliam, your cuntaches are so boring.

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:14 PM
How is the situation in Ireland?

I wouldn't know because I am Irish myself, but I have always noticed how friendly the Irish people are in comparison to some other nations. Ireland is a great country.

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:15 PM
This is not about black people. This is about European on European race issues. Like it or not, many people from places like Russia, Poland and Germany see people from places such as Greece, even Italy or Cyprus as racially below them and there are many instances of racially motivated attacks against these types of people by other Europeans.

young Pole is attacking Spanish fans on EURO 2012 :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/600620_425950010778089_1816098623_n.jpg

some Spanish-Polish hate :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166038_434855326554224_194332938_n.jpg

Portuguese-Polish hate :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380669_434856463220777_925617925_n.jpg

German-Polish hate :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/306681_434855399887550_1319448405_n.jpg

Polish people attacking Greeks :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/522479_427303700642720_1416557946_n.jpg

Irish with Spanish people are affraid of Poles :D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552951_430368660336224_1198387471_n.jpg

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:16 PM
RUSSIA: Neo-Nazis attack Jewish school

Wednesday, October 4, 2000 - 11:00
Russian activists have appealed for international solidarity and protest after thugs of the neo-Nazi Russian National Unity party, armed with metal chains, burst into a school where Jewish children were taking religious lessons in the town of Ryazan, 200 kilometres south-east of Moscow, on September 17.

Though the teachers managed to get the children, aged 6-13, out in time, the fascists were able to smash up the room, which the Jewish community rents from the school for its Sunday classes. The next day the school headmistress was knocked down by a car which mounted the pavement. Two Nazi youth got out and proceeded to beat her for "having dealings with Jews".

The Jewish community has now been told it can no longer use the premises. As they cannot afford to rent a room commercially, this ends the community's ability to provide cultural education for their children.

Shortly after the attack, 30 racist youth armed with bats burst into a camp for migrant Roma workers in Yekaterinburg. Two Roma have been hospitalised with serious injuries.

Hatred of minorities in Russia has skyrocketed since the introduction of the market economy and especially since the 1998 economic collapse, as big businessmen and the political elite have sought to find a scapegoat for the crisis. The neo-Nazi RNU is allowed to operate with impunity in 11 of Russia's regions; in some, its armed thugs have been given official police powers by the regional authorities.

But it would be wrong to imagine that the RNU, which polls relatively poorly in national elections, is the only threat. Far from it.

Last year, Russian President Vladimir Putin managed to deflect the huge build-up of popular anger at living conditions and non-payment of wages by launching a ferocious war against the Chechen people. Simultaneously the nation's mass media united to foment hatred against Muslims and dark-skinned peoples in general, culminating in a campaign of mass expulsions of black people from Moscow.

Anti-semitism too is now a major recurring theme, with a spate of synagogue attacks, stabbings and bombing incidents. The leader of the Communist Party (KPRF), the largest party in the country, has publicly blamed Jews for the economic crisis.

In August Putin held talks in the Kremlin with the editor of the ultra-racist magazine Zavtra. Shortly afterwards, Zavtra published accusations that the Jews were a fifth column trying to overthrow Putin. Zavtra also invited the US Nazi David Duke (formerly of the Ku Klux Klan) to address a packed meeting at Moscow's Mayakovsky Museum, where Duke condemned "world Zionism" as the "Aryan race's main enemy" and called for the expulsion of all blacks and Jews from Moscow.

The group International Solidarity with Workers in Russia (ISWoR) has urged anti-racist organisations worldwide to send protest letters opposing the actions of the racists, to President Vladimir Putin, by email to <president@kremlin.ru>, by fax to (+7 095) 206-02-66, or by post to 103132, Moscow, Staraya Ploshad, 4, Russia.

Philo
02-09-2013, 07:16 PM
yeah but i dont start threads this way. I post videos and stuff to counter his stuff to show there are racists everywhere. And its good that this topic lost its original meaning because its original meaning is pure evil and racist itself as OPs message here is, its only white folks who are racist.

And i would like to note that there are racists everywhere but unlike asia or africa europe is flooded with non european people. China, japan and korea are 100% east asian.
Yeah but you can't blame him for straw man arguments when you return the same argument.
Anyways I think the meaning was to talk about hooliganism in football. And obviously that's not what happened.

CVCV
02-09-2013, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't know because I am Irish myself, but I have always noticed how friendly the Irish people are in comparison to some other nations. Ireland is a great country.

Yes, you are right. I will be living in Ireland until the end of this year, and I completely agree: Irish people are the nicest people in the face of the earth. Great nation indeed.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 07:17 PM

Russians, Poles and Germans the most racist nations on the planet. :laugh:

Liam, lay off booze and weed for a week, you need a break from this shit! :D

AlexandraD
02-09-2013, 07:18 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/166038_434855326554224_194332938_n.jpg

;O is that mordid in the background???? :P

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 07:23 PM
Yeah but you can't blame him for straw man arguments when you return the same argument.
Anyways I think the meaning was to talk about hooliganism in football. And obviously that's not what happened.

you seem to know him very well

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Polish thugs attack English-speaking fans and hurl racist abuse at Holland stars as trouble flares at start of Euro 2012
About 50 hooligans punch and kick foreign supporters at a pub in Lodz, Poland
Masked thugs targeted fans speaking English and Russian
Dutch players complain they were subjected to monkey chants during training in Krakow
Holland captain Mark van Bommel warns that players will walk off the pitch if racism continues
Abuse came after Holland squad visited former Nazi concentration camp at Auschwitz
Rio Ferdinand tweets: 'Hope this isn't a sign of things to come'
Sports Minister Hugh Robertson urges authorities to 'stamp down' on racism at the tournament in Poland and Ukraine, which begins today
By ROB PREECE

PUBLISHED: 09:20, 8 June 2012 | UPDATED: 18:04, 9 July 2012

Comments (458)

Trouble has erupted hours before the start of the Euro 2012 football tournament, with local thugs attacking English-speaking fans and hurling racist abuse at star players.

About 50 hooligans punched and kicked foreign football fans speaking English and Russian as they drank in a pub in the central Polish city of Lodz.

The fighting broke out after Dutch players complained they were subjected to monkey chants while training in another Polish city, where the England team is based.

Fears are growing that the tournament, which starts today, could be ruined by neo-Nazi rioters in host countries Poland and Ukraine.

'If it occurs I would expect the authorities to stamp down on it in the strongest possible terms.'
Mr Robertson would not comment on the Dutch incident, which comes after pictures emerged of machetes and other knives confiscated from Polish fans by police.

Witnesses to the violence said masked men pulled up in cars next to a pub and attacked anyone in sight, throwing punches and kicks.
The attackers were described as young men wearing club colours of local team LKS Lodz.
'When they started to hit out, we fled inside,' one victim said. 'We barricaded the entrance.
'Some of us remained outside, and they got the brunt of the attack.'
Two men were injured in the attack, which happened last night.
'They forced two younger men to the ground, with multiple attackers starting to punch and kick them,' a Polish witness said.
'It was a horrible sight. I fumbled for my phone and called the police.
'They were lying motionless on the pavement. I thought they were dead.

After a couple of minutes, one of them started to get up, and then the second. I was very relieved.'
The thugs appeared to target foreigners, and the owner of the pub refused to press charges out of fear for retaliation attacks.
Before the incident, the visitors were reported to be talking and chanting in English and Russian.

The insults began when the squad went on a two-lap jog around the pitch. The abuse was said to have been even louder on the players' second circuit.

Poland's feared SWAT-style public order police squad are on high alert for rioters and thugs at Euro 2012.
The elite GROM - translated as Lightning Squad - have been rehearsing anti-riot tactics and simulated hostage rescues for weeks before.
Snipers on building roofs and elite officers from Poland's notorious Riot Squad and Anti-Terrorist Unit will back up the GROM officers, who wear all black.
Police are equipped with portable tear gas machines, pump action shotguns with plastic baton rounds.
They have been given handguns with live 9mm rounds, handcuffs, pepper spray, body armour, helmets and shields.
They will also carry special pistols firing red dye capsules so rioters who get away can be identified later.
All the units have carried out terrifying public shows of strength with live training assaults on buses and simulated riots.
The ruthless reputation of the riot police is a hangover from Poland's communist days when they were used to viciously suppress democracy campaigners and described as the 'beating heart of the state'.

Dutch captain Mark van Bommel responded by telling his team-mates to pick up their kit and move to the other end of the pitch to continue their warm-up.

Van Bommel said: ‘It is a real disgrace, especially after getting back from Auschwitz to be confronted with this.
‘We will take it up with (European football's governing body) UEFA and, if it happens at matches, we will talk to the referee and ask him to take us off the field.’
In a press conference with Dutch media, some of whom did not report the chanting, the captain said: ‘You need to open your ears.
‘If you did hear it and you don’t want to hear it, that’s even worse.’
Van Bommel was supported by the Dutch coach Bert van Marwijk, who said: ‘At least now we know what we can encounter here,’ before adding sarcastically: ‘Very atmospheric.’

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/euro-2012-video-irish-fans-872394

"Running for our lives": Irish fan describes moment supporters were attacked by Polish thugs - video

11 Jun 2012 08:03
Fans were knocked to the floor where they were kicked and punched before the thugs fled

The tournament was rocked yet again by violent clashes when Irish and Croatian fans were attacked by Polish thugs in the city of Poznan.

Mobs were seen fighting on the streets in the early hours of yesterday morning ahead of the opening group game last night.

Fans were knocked to the floor where they were kicked and punched before the thugs fled.

By Jeremy Armstrong 7 Comments
"Running for our lives": Irish fan describes moment supporters were attacked by Polish thugs - video

11 Jun 2012 08:03
Fans were knocked to the floor where they were kicked and punched before the thugs fled

Street-fighting: Fans clash on the streets of Poznan
CEN
The tournament was rocked yet again by violent clashes when Irish and Croatian fans were attacked by Polish thugs in the city of Poznan.

Mobs were seen fighting on the streets in the early hours of yesterday morning ahead of the opening group game last night.

Fans were knocked to the floor where they were kicked and punched before the thugs fled.

Trouble flares: Fans used chairs as missiles
CEN
Ireland supporter John O'Rourke, 34, said: "It was mental, one minute we were drinking beer and having a really great time. The next we were running for our lives."

Local Michal Smyla, caught up in the violence when suddenly surrounded by louts, added: "I was having a beer with friends when some guy in a mask grabbed me by the neck and punched me full in the face."

It was the second incident in Poland where masked yobs have launched lightning attacks on visiting football fans.

In the first swoop, Polish hooligans beat up a group of English-speaking fans in the city of Lodz.

Witnesses said cars containing 50 men wearing the colours of local team LKS Lodz screeched to a halt outside a pub where supporters were chanting in English and Russian on Thursday.

It was the second incident in Poland where masked yobs have launched lightning attacks on visiting football fans.

In the first swoop, Polish hooligans beat up a group of English-speaking fans in the city of Lodz.

Shocking video has also emerged of Russian thugs beating a Polish steward senseless in an unprovoked stadium attack in the Polish city of Wroclaw.

The man in charge of the UK's policing operation at Euro 2012 said England fans are being viewed as potential victims of soccer hooliganism, rather than aggressors.

Assistant Chief Constable Andy Holt also urged groups of supporters to "look out for each other".

He said: "We don't expect our own fans to cause any trouble at this tournament and know the Ukraine authorities will take very robust action if violent incidents occur."

He warned fans not to drink too much and not to stray from tourist areas in case they are targeted.

He added: "If English supporters stray into more remote areas they will obviously be at greater risk."

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Irish fans :D
WqSX52Hd0wo

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Yawn.

This is getting boring.

Yawn.

:D

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:31 PM
liam one again to you :D

nagkqZKebuQ

Pallantides
02-09-2013, 07:32 PM
I never thought the Irish would ever run from a good fight:D
http://ferrebeekeeper.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/leprechaun.jpg
http://www.dcmetropolicecollector.com/irish_riot_rum_1867.jpg

arcticwolf
Irish fans :D
WqSX52Hd0wo

Don't ruin his wet dreams. Let him wallow in misery and hate, he loves it. :D

Madonna
lian this one you will love :D

yw9IwVOeNd4

liamliam
Irish being attacked in Poland

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article871979.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3+reuse+fee+applies+-+Fans+fight+in+Poznan

Irish having to use chairs to sheild themselves

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article871978.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3+reuse+fee+applies+-+Fans+fight+in+Poznan

Irish man surrounded by police for no reason

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article871058.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Polish+riot+police+clash+with+Irish+fans+in+Poznan

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article871057.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Polish+riot+police+clash+with+Irish+fans+in+Poznan

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Irish and Spanish people about Poland and Polish :D

look what Irish are saying :D

wfJJnyYztx8

Philo
02-09-2013, 07:35 PM
you seem to know him very well

Liam? No. This is the first time I have heard of the guy. Are you actually suggesting that I am his sock puppet?:picard2:

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:36 PM
English media about tournament in Poland :D

r_72iVYXOhs

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:39 PM
look like English guy is talking about Campbell too !!
5:24 !!!

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Fears for reprisal attacks by Poles on Northern Irish fans prompt exclusion zones in Krakow and Berlin

Exclusion zones have been set up in Berlin and Krakow to protect Northern Ireland fans from reprisal attacks by organised gangs of Polish football hooligans.

Worried IFA chiefs acted after being tipped off that several club ‘firms’ in Poland may be joining forces in a revenge mission, ahead of tomorrow's key World Cup
qualifier in Katowice.

Fireworks, bricks and bottles were thrown near Windsor Park last March as Northern
Ireland’s 3-2 win over Poland was marred by running street fights and an outbreak of
violence that left a city centre pub badly damaged.

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:45 PM
believe me there is plenty of such movies on youtube and I have time to post them :D

m8t5h_-WVeU

liamliam
02-09-2013, 07:47 PM
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/in-english/racism-and-xenophobia-stop-blaming-party-tourists-for-berlins-problems/3930536.html

There is a dangerous rhetoric spreading across Berlin about the negative effect of international “party tourists” on the city. Foreign visitors are being blamed for increasing rents, noisy streets and neighbourhood upheaval. But this anger is uninformed, misdirected and unhelpful. It confuses the effect for the cause. Foreigners are not to blame for the city’s changing social landscape – the government policies that have enabled these changes are the true problem.

Anti-foreigner rants are appearing with increasing regularity across the German media. Recently "Der Spiegel" published an emotive report entitled “Gentrification’s Victims”, which quickly identified those whom the magazine believes are gentrification’s perpetrators: Young foreign artists are responsible for chasing poor families out of Neukölln and into slums on the city’s fringe, the journalist wrote.

In a video posted on the Vimeo website entitled “Offending the Clientele”, a Neukölln bar owner spat and swore at newly-arrived foreigners who had changed the suburb, forced up housing prices, and annoyed his staff by ordering lattes. And last week the Kreuzberg branch of the Green party hosted a citizens’ meeting at which residents poured scorn on “party tourists” for raising rents and dirtying the streets.

Yet all these criticisms fail to identify the true cause of change. The "Spiegel" article eventually did include some real facts, but hid them in the very last paragraphs: “Together with Thilo Sarrazin, who was Berlin's finance minister at the time, the mayor (Klaus Wowerweit) sold off around 110,000 apartments that had been government property between 2002 and 2007. He also eliminated a support program for 28,000 state-subsidized apartments,” "Der Spiegel" wrote.

Here is the true cause of Berlin’s rising rents. It is not the fault of foreign artists or party tourists; they too would prefer to pay less rent. It is caused by the mass sell-off of publicly-owned apartments, combined with the deregulation of rent prices. Until recently, it was difficult for landlords to increase rent prices above a certain percentage each year. In the last few years these rent controls have been reduced. German governments have handed their regulatory powers over to the anarchy of the free market. The solution to gentrification is not to demonize foreigners; it is to reduce the influence of the free market by strengthening rent price controls.

Many of the critics of new foreigners are themselves migrants from other countries and other German cities who moved to Berlin several decades ago. From their mouths, the criticism is potently hypocritical. Cities are zones of constant change. There has never been a time when the demographics of Berlin were concrete. Before the artists came to Neukölln, there were Turkish familes; before the Turkish were Germans; before Germans, Prussians; and so on, back to the cavemen. The only habitations that do not change are Amish villages and undiscovered Amazonian tribes. The only people who can claim that “we were here first” are the original Homo Sapiens who walked out of Africa.

As the human race undergoes an explosion in size, population movements will be unavoidable. As governments become more tyrannical, those desiring freedom will flee to more liberal locations like Berlin. As oil prices soar, more people will seek out cities with good public transport. In short, change is here to stay, and Berlin should ready itself for even more.

The demonizing of “international party tourists” (which includes longer-term foreigners who remain for months or years) is a treacherous manoeuvre that creates an enemy who can be blamed for all problems. This “othering” of internationals is a form of racism and xenophobia. It misdirects citizen anger to a group that may be the beneficiary of, but is not the cause of, certain social or economic shifts. In Germany, one hardly needs to speak the name of the perpetrators of the most horrific example of othering.

Old Berliners have found a group to blame for the changes created by government policy – white liberal European immigrants. Imagine how the present anti-international vitriol would be perceived if the blame-group were black, Turkish, Asian or Jewish?

What is the logical result of the constant vilification of internationals in Berlin? Must we wait for foreigners to be bashed in the street before we realize that the present rhetoric is dangerous? What do the critics of international migration hope to achieve by verbally (and perhaps one day physically) attacking the individuals who move to Berlin? Do they expect the foreign community will pack up and leave, allowing the former residents of their flats to return? Do they expect the landlords to generously decrease their rents to the 1990s prices once the internationals have all fled? Or is the more likely outcome of their attacks a more divided, hateful and angry social sphere?

Complaints about noisy and dirty streets are also misdirected. If you are angry about rubbish in the streets, turn your wrath against all who thoughtlessly dispose of waste, and realize that this behaviour is not limited to international party tourists. One frequently sees Turkish Berliners throwing food packets in the gutter, and German Berliners failing to pick up their dog shit. If you are angry about noisy streets, understand that loudness is also not the exclusive sin of the outside visitor. The public celebrations of German football fans is evidence of that. If you are angry about drinking on the streets, blame the relaxed alcohol laws, which are some of the most liberal in the puritanical western world. Try drinking a beer in the street in New York, and see how fast the police find and fine you.

The arguments used against foreigners – rising rents, noisy streets, neighbourhood upheaval – should be directed toward the government policies which have enabled such changes, and the landlords who have taken advantage of deregulated rental prices. Stop blaming foreigners for Berlin’s political and economic structural problems.

Madonna
02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
look liam Irish said we are like Irish people :D

DExu10QENjo

Lala6
02-09-2013, 08:12 PM
Why the obsession with black people? This has nothing to do with black people. It has to do with the mindset of some and I repeat some Europeans, who view people from places such as Italy, Greece and Cyprus as being black. This doesn't have anything to do with black people.
And yes I am Irish if you must all keep asking. I was born and raised in South Dublin, but I personally don't have time for feckin wannabe nazi's.

Oh cut the bull.Your purpose on this site has nothing to do with learning about European culture.Again i will say you have not posted ONE thing to do with Ireland.Only about half castes and how hot they are. And you tried to start this thread about racist white people.But when you were called out so started to post saying your talking about European countries attacking each other.
Now you are posting saying Polish attack Irish.So what? some football hooligans always fight each other
I know loads of Irish who went to Poland for Euros and had great time and only had positive to say about Polish people.

arcticwolf
02-09-2013, 08:16 PM
Oh cut the bull.Your purpose on this site has nothing to do with learning about European culture.Again i will say you have not posted ONE thing to do with Ireland.Only about half castes and how hot they are. And you tried to start this thread about racist white people.But when you were called out so started to post saying your talking about European countries attacking each other.
Now you are posting saying Polish attack Irish.So what? some football hooligans always fight each other
I know loads of Irish who went to Poland for Euros and had great time and only had positive to say about Polish people.

Right on sis. He doesn't even know that in real life we like one another and get along great. We have a lot in common. He is lame and as Irish as I am French. LOL

Yalquzaq
02-10-2013, 01:28 PM

Sounds like a made-up BS to me, and you got a very "reliable" source, I must say.