PDA

View Full Version : Arizona women threaten all Mexicans - Video

liamliam
02-09-2013, 06:12 PM
BR4hqKzlgWA

Just lovely aren't they. I wonder if they would dare say something like that to someone like Jessica Alba, stupid girls.

liamliam
02-09-2013, 08:45 PM
bump

Jamal Hernandez
02-09-2013, 08:49 PM
nigga you gay

SKYNET
02-09-2013, 08:50 PM
do not spend your time.

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 08:50 PM
RaeBXv-XA9E

Km3oE4UnhUk

RussiaPrussia
02-09-2013, 08:53 PM
zamarian12
Were taking back our land all of it belongs to the black man

Mike Fields
TWO PERCENT IS TO MANY !

Asante Laws
GOOD ALL WHITES NEED 2 GO BACK 2 EUROPE AND STOP EATING OFF AFRICAS RESOURCES .

some comments

Balmung
02-09-2013, 08:57 PM
Your obsession with Mexicans/Latinos is starting to get disturbing.....seriously.

Han Cholo
02-09-2013, 08:59 PM
I feel really threatened.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1xl65DizT1r62v76o1_500.jpg

Black Sun Dimension
02-09-2013, 09:01 PM
some comments

dats raycisst

alb0zfinest
02-09-2013, 09:04 PM
lol and they had to apologize for that video
UmeeZ1WBU4g
I can't even take them seriously because they're just kinda stupid.

American_Hispanist
02-09-2013, 09:06 PM
lol and they had to apologize for that video

I can't even take them seriously because they're just kinda stupid.

What would you do if some Serbs made a similar video about Albos?

Oneeye
02-09-2013, 09:08 PM
BR4hqKzlgWA

Just lovely aren't they. I wonder if they would dare say something like that to someone like Jessica Alba, stupid girls.

Why Jessica Alba of all people? Is she intimidating?

alb0zfinest
02-09-2013, 09:10 PM
What would you do if some Serbs made a similar video about Albos?

What does I can't take them seriously mean to you? and me calling them stupid?
I was obviously indirectly trying to protect the people they were trying to offend.
As for Serbs making a video about Albos I could care less. There are hundreds of videos even worse then that made by Serbs towards Albanians. It gets to the point where Serbs even come to comment on Song videos to say Kosova is Serbia, death to albos bla bla bla

liamliam
02-09-2013, 09:16 PM
Why Jessica Alba of all people? Is she intimidating?

No but she is about 1 million times hotter than both of them, so I guess they would feel pretty inadequate in comparison to her, and they know that most men would be on the side of Jessica Alba before they would be on theirs. It would be pretty fun to watch them trying to criticize a girl a million times better looking than them.

Han Cholo
02-09-2013, 09:23 PM
No but she is about 1 million times hotter than both of them, so I guess they would feel pretty inadequate in comparison to her, and they know that most men would be on the side of Jessica Alba before they would be on theirs. It would be pretty fun to watch them trying to criticize a girl a million times better looking than them.

You are quite superficial.

Oneeye
02-09-2013, 09:48 PM

So you take pleasure at women being put in their place because of their looks, in the spirit of tolerance for people who look different? Typical leftist contradiction. What is your motive here?

Black Sun Dimension
02-09-2013, 09:52 PM

You are a fucking dumbass.

Maleficent
02-09-2013, 09:58 PM

That doesn't really seem fair for ugly girls, anyway.:picard2: