PDA

View Full Version : So tonight I took a long walk around my neighborhood...

Lemon Kush
02-10-2013, 07:46 AM
So a few hours ago tonight I took a long walk around my neighborhood and a I saw a total of THREE White people that's right only THREE. One was a homeless man mumbling to himself, the other two were waiting at the metro stop. The rest were all either Black, Asian, Mexican Mestizo, or some other kind of "minority" (don't know if we can call them that anymore) who all gave me nothing but creepy/dirty stares. All the people working in the restaurants, shops, stores, etc as well. Last time I checked my city was 60% White. Where are all the White people?!?!?! Do they not come out at night? Are they scared to? Is this the kind of country America is turning to due to multiculturalism? How soon will Whites be the minority and scared to walk around in their own neighborhood? All the minorities I saw were with their own kind. No one greeted with a friendly hello like they did when I was in Bulgaria, just cold stares. How bad is the racial/immigration problem in your city or country even? This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed because I am just beginning to witness it with my own eyes. All these people have higher birth rates than White people.

EagleAtHeart
02-10-2013, 07:49 AM
That parallels my city, quite exactly.

Things will continue to degenerate until we get at the source of why this is happening (click the first link in my signature to learn more)

Siberyak
02-10-2013, 07:52 AM
So a few hours ago tonight I took a long walk around my neighborhood and a I saw a total of THREE White people that's right only THREE. One was a homeless man mumbling to himself, the other two were waiting at the metro stop. The rest were all either Black, Asian, Mexican Mestizo, or some other kind of "minority" (don't know if we can call them that anymore) who all gave me nothing but creepy/dirty stares. All the people working in the restaurants, shops, stores, etc as well. Last time I checked my city was 60% White. Where are all the White people?!?!?! Do they not come out at night? Are they scared to? Is this the kind of country America is turning to due to multiculturalism? How soon will Whites be the minority and scared to walk around in their own neighborhood? All the minorities I saw were with their own kind. No one greeted with a friendly hello like they did when I was in Bulgaria, just cold stares. How bad is the racial/immigration problem in your city or country even? This is a serious problem that needs to be addressed because I am just beginning to witness it with my own eyes. All these people have higher birth rates than White people.

You live in Southern California and that is completely normal for that area.

Lemon Kush
02-10-2013, 07:56 AM
That parallels my city, quite exactly.

Things will continue to degenerate until we get at the source of why this is happening (click the first link in my signature to learn more)

I know how you feel man. I felt like a total outsider when walking around in my own city.

Lemon Kush
02-10-2013, 07:59 AM
You live in Southern California and that is completely normal for that area.

Yeah but according to the census for my city the population is 60% White. Tonight it felt more like 6%. I know what you mean that southern California has many minorities but when they become too large a number here then they will start migrating to other parts of the country. This problem needs to be addressed as well.

Anglojew
02-10-2013, 08:19 AM
A tragic consequence of multiculturalism is how UN-western these thirdworlders remain.

Armando Esteban Quito
02-10-2013, 08:19 AM
Where in SoCal do you live?

CVCV
02-10-2013, 08:23 AM

Are you Bulgarian?

Minesweeper
02-10-2013, 08:23 AM
Consider leaving the place in years to come. Future of a place like that can't be bright.

Flintlocke
02-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Broken arrow, broken arrow, orderly retreat and reform, prepare for counterattack.

Mans not hot
02-10-2013, 08:26 AM
There is someone knocking your door.

Anglojew
02-10-2013, 08:27 AM
A few of my (white) Aussie friends have gotten into fights in the US with Blacks because the Blacks picked on them eg tried to mug one and they, being Aussie, fought back. Apparently white Americans rarely do so. I think it's because we're naive to guns here so don't think about it much.

Scholarios
02-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Mexicans and Salvadorans I met in L.A. are some of the friendliest I ever met. As long as they aren't some kind of MS-13 members. Blacks and Asians in L.A. not so much..Is your neighborhood really so terrible? wow.

Are Armenians in L.A. considered minorities? They were also friendly, speaking to me in Greek etc.

Lemon Kush
02-10-2013, 09:12 AM
A few of my (white) Aussie friends have gotten into fights in the US with Blacks because the Blacks picked on them eg tried to mug one and they, being Aussie, fought back. Apparently white Americans rarely do so. I think it's because we're naive to guns here so don't think about it much.

It wouldn't be a good idea to that. A lot of them actually DO carry guns or a weapon of some sort and are associated with gangs. They walk around in a pack like animals and look down on anyone who isn't one of them. Especially White people.

Vojnik
02-10-2013, 09:18 AM
Go back to Bulgaria , bro.

SkyBurn
02-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Interestingly enough, today I went to a festival. There were a good 10,000 people there, and I reckon 4/5 were "white".

To be fair, it's Chinese new year, so many of the Chinese Melbournians wouldn't have been there, but even still, it goes to show that it's not always as dire as made out.

rhiannon
02-10-2013, 09:28 AM
Maybe it's the fact you're a dude lol.

As a white female, I haven't usually had any real problem going out and about my business in so cal....except for the occasional run-ins I've had with other minority females. I had all kinds of friends while I lived there, as well.

I find everyone to be pretty nice as a rule down there. Way more friendly and social than people are up here, in fact.

Lemon Kush
02-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Go back to Bulgaria , bro.

Maybe I should move to Burgas or somewhere else in Eastern Bulgaria where most of the Bulgarians on this forum live. It's a lot more developed industrially and economically than the area of Bulgaria I'm from. Better climate as well. Now I'm hearing shit about the government wanting to put microchips in every American citizen. This whole world is fucked anyways.

pao-
02-10-2013, 09:45 AM
I kind of laughed when you asked: Is this the kind of country America is turning to due to multiculturalism?

Oh yes, Mexicans in California is a very new phenomenon.

Mans not hot
02-10-2013, 09:45 AM
If you open your door, you wouldn't be survived.

Nihtgenga
02-10-2013, 09:46 AM
I would leave California.

Germanicus
02-10-2013, 09:49 AM
I live in a West Country city, if I walked around the area where I live in a 2 mile radius I would encounter 100% white people

Kazimiera
02-25-2013, 12:52 AM
---> moved to European Culture