PDA

View Full Version : visiting china

Mortimer
02-13-2013, 03:40 PM
i think China or south Korea would be very good Destination for a visit maybe for a longer stay. i saw docus on China and their cities look quiete advanced and China women are pretty. id really like to travell asia and stay there if id like it. how do chinese treat foreigners? i think they dont know about Rom People so they wouldnt be hostile

btw i lost my virginity to a asian woman and i eat regulary chinese dishes, also i read and was fascinated about Buddhas life

RussiaPrussia
02-13-2013, 03:44 PM
i think China or south Korea would be very good Destination for a visit maybe for a longer stay. i saw docus on China and their cities look quiete advanced and China women are pretty. id really like to travell asia and stay there if id like it. how do chinese treat foreigners? i think they dont know about Rom People so they wouldnt be hostile

btw i lost my virginity to a asian woman and i eat regulary chinese dishes, also i read and was fascinated about Buddhas life

http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s666/malaria2000/31659_1000_zps4095b7c6.jpg

russia is quite advanced too

Smaug
02-13-2013, 03:46 PM

Asia is incredible indeed. If you ever go to China, don't stay only in the SEZs (Special Economic Zones). It is on the SEZs that you will see all the pulsing Chinese economic power, but if you want to see more about the old customs of that country you must go to the countryside. The sad is that their government is quite boring and bureaucratic, so you might have some headache.

Mortimer
02-13-2013, 03:54 PM
how is it being a foreigner in China? i think China is awesome indeed but i know it only from TV. i have both fascination for west and east of the world. i like USA/Canada and Asia, both. I also like Europe and im glad to live here but im sucker for exotic, and like to visit other places

RussiaPrussia
02-13-2013, 04:30 PM
how is it being a foreigner in China? i think China is awesome indeed but i know it only from TV. i have both fascination for west and east of the world. i like USA/Canada and Asia, both. I also like Europe and im glad to live here but im sucker for exotic, and like to visit other places

they are very homogenoius society like all east asian countries except russia.

curupira
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
Mount Tai would be a nice place to go to IMO.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Tai

Qemist
02-13-2013, 10:33 PM

I have never been to China proper but I have been to Taiwan and HK. I was never mistreated there. Sometimes strangers would approach wanting help with English. In East Asia they generally consider all white people to be Americans and think Western culture is what they see in American films and TV.

btw i lost my virginity to a asian woman and i eat regulary chinese dishes,

Me too!

also i read and was fascinated about Buddhas life

He was an Indian, dude.

Mortimer
02-14-2013, 05:42 AM
I have never been to China proper but I have been to Taiwan and HK. I was never mistreated there. Sometimes strangers would approach wanting help with English. In East Asia they generally consider all white people to be Americans and think Western culture is what they see in American films and TV.

Me too!

He was an Indian, dude.

Buddha was an Indian but Buddhism is way more popular in East Asia then it is in India. I associate Buddhist Way of Life with East Asia. Also on TV I saw a German Guy who was married to a chinese woman and lived in China.