PDA

View Full Version : For dinner

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 08:17 PM
I'm hungry and in the mood for something I haven't tried yet. What is real good and worth trying?

Please no jokes! I'm really hungry and need good suggestions!

Don't make me waste gas and time! I have to drive 25 minutes and fast to get to the closest joint! So let's save mother earth and make hungry wolf happy, together!

Suggest away! :tongue

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 08:30 PM
You guys stink! I'm gonna look up something online! Thanks a lot! You've been a lot of help! LOL

Partizan
02-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Well, I will go for a meal and than sleep also :) I recommend to eat something vegetarian, I guess there it must be around 21:00-22:00, so eating something like cabbage or celery sounds healthy.

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 08:37 PM
Well, I will go for a meal and than sleep also :) I recommend to eat something vegetarian, I guess there it must be around 21:00-22:00, so eating something like cabbage or celery sounds healthy.

Forget it! I don't do healthy! LOL I don't wanna live for ever! Thanks a bunch though!

Dacul
02-13-2013, 08:38 PM
Fried eggs with bacon!

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 08:43 PM
Fried eggs with bacon!

I do eggs for breakfast often. I feel like something special tonight. Not weird though! I miss Cajun cooking :( They don't have a good Cajun joint where I'm at now. Thank God I'll be leaving here soon! I hope I can get a contract in Louisiana! :tongue

Hoca
02-13-2013, 08:43 PM
French fries and stake.

Twistedmind
02-13-2013, 08:44 PM
Bacon and ribbs.

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Not bad suggestions for both, ribbs and stake are always good choices. The thing is I had ribeye and kitchen sink western style burger the last two days, I need something extra special tonight. Man I wish they had southern style food over here. Yeah these people here eat healthy food, but it tastes like grass. LOL

Lena
02-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Well, I can tell you what I had for dinner, maybe you'll like it.
Fried vegetables- zucchini (you put this at the very end), mushrooms, peper, onion and a bit of tomato (not too much or it'll turn mushy)
Mashed potatoes
Pork chop
+
few chocolate candies

Twistedmind
02-13-2013, 09:02 PM
Well, I guess nobody could make you Gołąbki. It would be good choice.

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 10:30 PM
Well, I can tell you what I had for dinner, maybe you'll like it.
Fried vegetables- zucchini (you put this at the very end), mushrooms, peper, onion and a bit of tomato (not too much or it'll turn mushy)
Mashed potatoes
Pork chop
+
few chocolate candies

That sounds like a great dinner! It's a shame I can't cook worth a lick LOL

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 10:35 PM

Nope, there is a Polish restaurant in town but it's like 1.5 hours away from where I'm at so it's too far :( I need a g/f that would agree to be my cook no strings attached! Hard to find a g/f 1) that can cook 2) that will agree from the start that the relationship ain't going nowhere 3)That leaves when you want her to. :(

I think it's yogurts and burgers for me LOL

RussiaPrussia
02-13-2013, 10:43 PM
http://www.meica.de/uploads/pics/meica-curryking-currywurst-L.png

just buy one of these

Dacul
02-13-2013, 10:43 PM

You should be concerned about more priestly things like prayer and reading of the Holy Books and so on!

Jackson
02-13-2013, 10:46 PM
Meatballs. Just brown the meatballs and add some meatball-sauce (Dolmio do this i think) or pasta sauce. Or you can just stick in chopped tomato, onion etc yourself if you want. Have those with some pasta. Relatively quick and easy, and very good. Had some tonight. :)

Twistedmind
02-13-2013, 10:51 PM
You should be concerned about more priestly things like prayer and reading of the Holy Books and so on!
Common Dacul, I am every day in Chruch, three times. Anyway, Gołąbki is what you call sarmale and we sarma. :)

larali
02-13-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm making lasagne!!

arcticwolf
02-13-2013, 10:58 PM
I'm making lasagne!!

How much a plate or two? LOL

Dacul
02-13-2013, 11:02 PM
Common Dacul, I am every day in Chruch, three times. Anyway, Gołąbki is what you call sarmale and we sarma. :)
Sinner, if you eat so much the unclean desires will start to trouble you!
And you shalt start to follow after Malta's path!
I know that at church are mostly females who are coming,the air is filled with female pheromones!
(from the young females,which are clearly more rare,than the elder ones,lol!).

Twistedmind
02-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Hm, I probably have few kilos extra, but, in next fast I will lose it.

No, I dont find pleasure in wanking to be honest.

I know that at church are mostly females who are coming,the air is filled with female pheromones!
Nah, there is not much girls in Church anyway. Even if there would be I am either beind cleros or in altar, singing or helping priests, so it is impractical to chase feamales. Altough, getting married getting imperative.

Dacul
02-13-2013, 11:13 PM
No, I dont find pleasure in wanking to be honest.

I was trolling.

Nah, there is not much girls in Church anyway. Even if there would be I am either beind cleros or in altar, singing or helping priests, so it is impractical to chase feamales. Altough, getting married getting imperative.
Weird in churches in Romania are mostly elder women and also some mature women.
Males you see very few,except the priests.

Just90
02-13-2013, 11:21 PM
Something quick ? Do you like sandwiches , if so try croque monsieur . If you haven't yet

It's really good :D

Twistedmind
02-13-2013, 11:23 PM
I was trolling.
I know :D

Weird in churches in Romania are mostly elder women and also some mature women.
Males you see very few,except the priests.
Same is here, what I meant, was precisely there is not much of girls. :) I am still to young to be attarcted by elder and mature women. :D

Madonna
03-01-2013, 11:12 AM

haha Dacul what are you smoking I want the same thing :D

Twistedmind
03-01-2013, 11:19 AM

Maybe he was smelling somebodies pheromones.

morski
03-01-2013, 11:53 AM

I suspect he's rather eating some funny things.:D:D

Flintlocke
03-01-2013, 11:55 AM
U're a buddhist and don't eat meat, there is nothing I can suggest.