PDA

View Full Version : Halle Berry Self hatin African American?

Jamal Hernandez
02-14-2013, 05:25 AM
http://plasticsurgerystar.com/users/1/page_images5/Halle%20Berry%20rhinoplasty.jpg
http://plasticsurgerystar.com/users/1/page_images5/Halle%20Berry%20nose%20job.jpg
She likes dem white bois
Father of her kid
http://fotoshombreshermosos.com/resources/media/picture/full/olivier-martinez-10903.jpg
Her french pimp
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3rudedBIs1qc2l4ao1_500.jpg

Is she?

Judgin' by the fact she is considered an icon on African American beauty, and probably is named at school in da black history month.

opinions?

alfieb
02-14-2013, 05:31 AM
She's half white.

I don't think she hates black people at all. There's just a sentiment in black American culture that lighter skin (among blacks) is better than being darker skinned. A caste system of sorts. Beyonce is mixed and goes out of her way to look paler than she naturally is, but she's with a black guy so few people question her blackness. Rihanna, the same story... but Berry dates white guys, and therefore she's self-hating. :rolleyes:

RussiaPrussia
02-14-2013, 05:36 AM
dude shes isnt even full black

Aquafina
02-14-2013, 05:40 AM
Halle Berry is half white.

American_Hispanist
02-14-2013, 05:44 AM
hhahahahahahahahahaha!

alfieb
02-14-2013, 05:45 AM
Served.

Aquafina is the authority on mulattas.

Jamal Hernandez
02-14-2013, 06:19 AM
She's half white.

I don't think she hates black people at all. There's just a sentiment in black American culture that lighter skin (among blacks) is better than being darker skinned. A caste system of sorts. Beyonce is mixed and goes out of her way to look paler than she naturally is, but she's with a black guy so few people question her blackness. Rihanna, the same story... but Berry dates white guys, and therefore she's self-hating. :rolleyes:

She is devaluating herself by datin whites

alfieb
02-14-2013, 06:21 AM
I agree, but not for the same reasons as you. :lol:

Beyonce married Jay-Z who is worth a half a billion dollars.
Rihanna is dating Chris Brown who is one of the most in-demand musicians out there today.
These white boys Halle dates are barely even famous.

The trend among mixed black actresses and mulattas is to marry a rich black guy. Look at Mariah Carey. She's married to Nick Cannon, who is super dark-skinned, but also very famous. Halle didn't do that at all. So, because of that, she's the one who has a "self hate" problem, even though the rest of them all wear a lot of makeup to look more pale than they are.

Jamal Hernandez
02-14-2013, 06:25 AM
I agree, but not for the same reasons as you. :lol:

Beyonce married Jay-Z who is worth a half a billion dollars.
Rihanna is dating Chris Brown who is one of the most in-demand musicians out there today.
These white boys Halle dates are barely even famous.

The trend among mixed black actresses and mulattas is to marry a rich black guy. Look at Mariah Carey. She's married to Nick Cannon, who is super dark-skinned, but also very famous. Halle didn't do that at all. So, because of that, she's the one who has a "self hate" problem, even though the rest of them all wear a lot of makeup to look more pale than they are.

that's what i called being a ho.

I can't imagine how ugly beyonce & jay z child is going to be

Jamal Hernandez
02-15-2013, 07:32 AM
hhahahahahahahahahaha!

What?

Grace O'Malley
02-15-2013, 01:01 PM
I think Halle has dated black men as well as white. She has a white mother so she would feel comfortable with both black and white. She isn't just an African American she also has English and German descent from her mother. I haven't heard much about her father. He didn't really have much to do with her upbringing.

The two men I've seen Halle with are handsome and her little girl is beautiful so good luck to her. Beyonce is lovely so I hope her little girl takes after her in the looks department.

What's wrong with Halle being attracted to white men anyway?

Azalea
02-15-2013, 01:25 PM
Did she not have an argument with her ex about labeling her daughter as African-American? I thought her ex was really opposed to the black label her mother was putting on his daughter - which is totally understandable as the girl is only 1/4 black.

Grizzly
02-15-2013, 01:52 PM
I think Halle has dated black men as well as white. She has a white mother so she would feel comfortable with both black and white. She isn't just an African American she also has English and German descent from her mother. I haven't heard much about her father. He didn't really have much to do with her upbringing.

The two men I've seen Halle with are handsome and her little girl is beautiful so good luck to her. Beyonce is lovely so I hope her little girl takes after her in the looks department.

What's wrong with Halle being attracted to white men anyway?

I don't think anyone has a problem with Halle being attracted to white men I think people are pointing out the hypocrisy among Blacks who label her as a self hater of some sorts.

EagleAtHeart
02-15-2013, 02:08 PM
She had a nose job? So did the father of her kid. Original:

Although, I do believe he's probably self hating.

He went from Halle Berry to a gypsy Armenian Kim Kardashian

For a guy so lucky in genetics, you would think he'd want a European girl to procreate with.

AztekBengal
03-02-2013, 04:05 AM
i don't think there's anything wrong with interracial relationships. white girls are usually good looking and they usually love wealthy ugly non white guys. so what's the problem?

pinguino
03-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Blacks are the worst rivals of mulattoes, always envious of the "white blood" the others have. There is even poems in Cuba that speak about the same think.

Kazimiera
03-03-2013, 10:59 PM
---> moved to Ethnocultural Discussion