PDA

View Full Version : How can people buy anything from Apple

RussiaPrussia
02-14-2013, 08:27 AM
apple makes the worst kind of products i have ever seen.

So i came to the idea after remembering that i ounce downloaded their supposed good safari browser, which didnt even work. Same way with ipod touch, i was one of the first one i can remember in my area who bought it when non apple smartphones, tablets and android didnt even existed. And Ohh boy was that a horrible purchase.

Yeah it was great the first time i experienced touch, and the gorilla glass was pure quality. But i remember then suddenly it fall down once, only fricking once and then guise what? The feature where the function of the app changes by rotating the device didnt work anymore. So you couldnt rotate it for example to brows your music library or to use the advanced calculator.

Yeah i could probably tried to use my warranty, but i didnt cared because i just used it for music since then. It didnt even matter because the thing is you needed a credit card to use their store, even to register and just download free software. Now compare that to googlestore which doesnt need any itunes or any of that crap to buy something there. I dont care how it is now but back in the day it was really like that you coulndt register until you had a credit card.

And gosh itunes most useless thing i have ever seen, instead to open up a folder and to put your music in.... :picard2:

Yeah and the thing broke down, when i got my android phone i stopped using that crap, if try to charge up the ipod touch it doesnt start any more. What i have to say? That and the fact that their browser wont even work in w7 is enough for me.

I dont get it why do people buy their products, the least i cant understand how russians can buy their products. There costs an iphone 1000 dollars. Like i said back in the day the ipod touch and iphone where the cutting edge, there was nothing like that at the time but now you can get cheaper phones and tablets with better hardware, replaceable sd card slots and all kind of other stuff.

alfieb
02-14-2013, 08:30 AM
iPhones rule. Macs last forever. Next question?

Seriously though, I'm a PC guy, but I've had Apple phones for many years... and I've had zero issues. Never had to take it to the Apple Store, never had to call my phone company, no scratches, no replacements.

Caismeachd
02-14-2013, 08:48 AM
I bought an ipod touch to get an idea what the apple hype was about and I have to agree with you somewhat. itunes is pretty terrible. Adding music to the library and syncing is pretty lame when you could just drag and drop music into a folder quickly instead. I do think the os on their phones and ipod touch is more stable and refined than the android OS though. I've had 3 or 4 android phones and they always have instability problems.

RussiaPrussia
02-14-2013, 08:51 AM
I bought an ipod touch to get an idea what the apple hype was about and I have to agree with you somewhat. itunes is pretty terrible. Adding music to the library and syncing is pretty lame when you could just drag and drop music into a folder quickly instead. I do think the os on their phones and ipod touch is more stable and refined than the android OS though. I've had 3 or 4 android phones and they always have instability problems.

what you mean instability??

Caismeachd
02-14-2013, 09:02 AM
With android the phone would lock up get errors or exit a program by itself or become very slow over time. The apple OS just seems much more stable and refined.

RussiaPrussia
02-14-2013, 09:06 AM
With android the phone would lock up get errors or exit a program by itself or become very slow over time. The apple OS just seems much more stable and refined.

i never had problems with that

2ndImpact
02-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Mac vs. Pc = Mac wins . End of discussion.

RussiaPrussia
02-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Mac vs. Pc = Mac wins . End of discussion.

hahaaha good joke

end of discussion

Kazimiera
03-27-2013, 09:28 PM
---> moved to Science and Technology