PDA

View Full Version : Should the Turks leave this Forum?

DJVT
02-16-2013, 09:53 AM
I'm sick and tired of the turkish behaviour here, their nasty propaganda making other people believes they are angels and the most important peoples trough history. Should the turks take their propaganda to another forum and spread their shit elsewhere? like a TuranicBoard or something?

I know there is a good side of them and that is that they are all contributing members.
I want to know the opinion of Europeans only

tEhSaint
02-16-2013, 10:06 AM
Yes, because its European cultural community. They are Middle Easterners, so they would fit better amongst a MENA cultural community.

Also, they cause drama all the time , with all these Islam threads that actually none really cares apart some minority of Bosnians, I guess.

-They provoke all the time with retarded threads.
-They claim they don't want to be European, but joining this forum.
-They have also wet dreams about joining EU (but they will never admit it).
-They are self haters , since they desperately trying to avoid their bloody past
(massacres etc).

Our cultures have virtually zero overlap.

Scholarios
02-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Some of them are nice guys and girls. A few are insane. But what can you expect from Balkans? The forum creators designated Turkey (and Brazil, Mexico, Canada etc) as culturally part of Europe, so it's their choice.

Just ban the provokers, don't ban all Turkish posters.

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Some of them are nice guys and girls. A few are insane. But what can you expect from Balkans? The forum creators designated Turkey (and Brazil, Mexico, Canada etc) as culturally part of Europe, so it's their choice.

Just ban the provokers, don't ban all Turkish posters.
Yes some of them are indeed, the most of them are here only to provoke and being annoying with their lies and filthy propaganda.
Nevertheless they should leave this place.

Hoca
02-16-2013, 10:13 AM
I'm sick and tired of the turkish behaviour here, their nasty propaganda making other people believes they are angels and the most important peoples trough history. Should the turks take their propaganda to another forum and spread their shit elsewhere? like a TuranicBoard or something?

I know there is a good side of them and that is that they are all contributing members.

Islam is part of Europe. If you don't like it here, nobody is keeping the door closed for you to leave to white nationalist forum. Loki already said this in the other post. But you keep provoking.

Hoca
02-16-2013, 10:15 AM
you keep provoking while you accuse others of provoking. Such a hypocracy.

RussiaPrussia
02-16-2013, 10:15 AM
lol this is kind of funny question. Its funny because almost all dont like them balkans, greeks, russians, germans and now even armenians. Well i think i rather have them here so i have some people to argue about. They lose anyways almost all arguments :P

But imo there are too much turkish mods. I have never seen mods deleting any posts other than turkish mods.

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Islam is part of Europe. If you don't like it here, nobody is keeping the door closed for you to leave to white nationalist forum. Loki already said this in the other post. But you keep provoking.

Islam isnt part of europe, i like it here :) I know that this is the way of turks to come in places they dont belong and act so horrible so that other people will leave:), its in your nature kid you cant do anything about it.
Man am I proud do be nonTurk

Hoca
02-16-2013, 10:18 AM
I think you should get a warning for opening such a thread. Few days ago Loki closed a similar thread and said this is not a white nationalist forum.

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:20 AM
I think you should get a warning for opening such a thread. Few days ago Loki closed a similar thread and said this is not a white nationalist forum.

This has nothing to do with Nationalistic views, This has to do with your behaviour here on this forum.

Absinthe
02-16-2013, 10:21 AM
Not collectively; a few trolls should be banned much like trolls from other ethnicities as well.

Hoca
02-16-2013, 10:23 AM
This has nothing to do with Nationalistic views, This has to do with your behaviour here on this forum.

Don't turn it around. It is. Just reread your original post:

I opening such thread shouldn't go unpunished. Especially since more of these were opened last weeks, the only purpose is to provoke and they are closed down.

Lobotomist
02-16-2013, 10:25 AM
As stated above, this has nothing to do with white nationalism. We appreciate the East Asian and Russian members on this forum, but Turks seem to be a problem.

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:26 AM
Don't turn it around. It is. Just reread your original post:

I opening such thread shouldn't go unpunished.

Why not? Yes im sick and tired of your behaviour, especially you and some other turks here. And yes I added only eurovote because than the turks would aswell.

Stop whining around, You are not liked here because of your behaviour. Have you seen your own posts recentely? You are the worst one here actually:).

tEhSaint
02-16-2013, 10:38 AM
Its as simple as it gets.

http://i50.tinypic.com/35c1htx.png
~~~
http://i46.tinypic.com/2s63uhj.png
~~~
http://i46.tinypic.com/o7klye.png
~~~
http://i48.tinypic.com/f586mq.png
~~~
http://i50.tinypic.com/i5bqqc.png

Flintlocke
02-16-2013, 10:42 AM
When you ignore them you stop caring. Like they say in my country "let the dogs bark as hard as they want, the caravan pushes onward."

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:47 AM
And yet hoca is voting :picard1:. Dont you have dignity?

Absinthe
02-16-2013, 10:48 AM
And yet hoca is voting :picard1:. Dont you have dignity?

I highly doubt Hoca is really a Turk...

Methmatician
02-16-2013, 10:51 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/f586mq.png

These two should almost be one circle :ranger:

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:52 AM
I highly doubt Hoca is really a Turk...

Maybe I dont know, His behaviour is turkish and in his profile he stated he is turkish.

alfieb
02-16-2013, 10:54 AM
What about your behavior? I haven't seen any Turk trying to deport an entire nation of people from the forum, whereas here you are.

I don't like Islam either, but fellow human beings are to be treated with respect.

Whether you like it or not, Cyprus is in the EU, part of Turkey is in Europe, and millions of Turks live in Europe, including you own country. Some even with European and Dutch passports.

RussiaPrussia
02-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Maybe I dont know, His behaviour is turkish and in his profile he stated he is turkish.

hes half Circassian i think.

Absinthe
02-16-2013, 10:56 AM

Quite the contrary, his behavior has seemed to me very un-turkish and what he states on his profile is, of course, irrelevant. Something about him has felt off from the very beginning. I have been suspecting he might be some previously banned Balkan troll posing as a Turk. I might be wrong of course. If he really is Turkish he doesn't represent his kind very positively.

wvwvw
02-16-2013, 10:58 AM

Merkel ally says Islam not part of Germany

"Islam is not part of our tradition and identity in Germany and so does not belong in Germany," Volker Kauder, head of Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservatives in parliament, told the Passauer Neue Presse.

"But Muslims do belong in Germany. As state citizens, of course, they enjoy their full rights," he added.

His remarks added to a highly charged nationwide debate about a campaign by an ultra-conservative Salafist Muslim group to hand out millions of free German translations of the Koran to non-Muslims.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/04/19/us-germany-islam-idUSBRE83I0DN20120419

DJVT
02-16-2013, 10:59 AM
What about your behavior? I haven't seen any Turk trying to deport an entire nation of people from the forum, whereas here you are.

I don't like Islam either, but fellow human beings are to be treated with respect.

Whether you like it or not, Cyprus is in the EU, part of Turkey is in Europe, and millions of Turks live in Europe, including you own country.
Im not trying, im asking opinions. And I have good reasons to do it.
Who is talking about cyprus (Another state which is half occupied by turks)?
And what does It matter if there are millions of them in Europe?

Talking about deportation of an entire nation...:picard1:

Zmey Gorynych
02-16-2013, 11:05 AM
In the light of recent changes turks don't look as bad as they did before, but they're still not european and their extensive cultural exchange with europeans (if you can call downright hostility cultural exchange) is not reason enough for them to be here. This forum is called a european cultural community, I don't see any of the turks promoting anything even remotely related to european values, culture etc.
Not all turkish members are low quality posters but the majority is, I can think of only 2 members that are capable of sustaining meaningful discussions. If turkish presence is deemed necessary on this forum at least let it be a qualitative one.

tEhSaint
02-16-2013, 11:06 AM
These two should almost be one circle :ranger:

If that was true (full overlap), then the Catholics should now elect Muslim Pope. :picard2:

Quit the narcotics please, and everyone's else who claims that Christianity overlaps with Islam.

You have to be extremely naïve to claim such a thing.

Mans not hot
02-16-2013, 11:07 AM
Some Turkish members are okay, but what I can't stand about them is their pro-Turkish which I don't appreciate at all.

DJVT
02-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Thanks for you contribution Wadaad unfortunately you are american if i remember correctly.

alfieb
02-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Some Turkish members are okay, but what I can't stand about them is their pro-Turkish which I don't appreciate at all.

Who on here isn't patriotic? They should be pro-Turk, and Greeks should be pro-Greek, and Russians pro-Russian, etc.

Loki
02-16-2013, 11:11 AM

Who are you to ask such a question? I created a Turkish section here, and the Turkish members have been very good Apricians.

If anything, I should ban you for asking such a stupid question.

Closed.

Wadaad
02-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Islam has been present in Europe 80 years after Mohammed's death...and has been present uninterrupted to this day, thats 1302 years. So nothing about Islam is alien or non-integral to Europe or European history.