PDA

View Full Version : Wadaad's anti Latino propaganda

pinguino
02-17-2013, 03:23 AM
¿Qué piensan de los continuos ataques del forero Wadaad, que viene de Somalia, contra nuestra gente? ¿A qué se debe?

Wadaad viene de Somalia, que es un país pobre, entre los países pobres de Africa! Y que está devastado por una guerra civil.

¿Nos tiene envidia? ¿Creerá que los africanos de pelo liso son superiores a los latinoamericanos? ¿Qué onda?

Se acepta todo tipo de opiniones, siempre que sean en castellano, pues no lo entiende. :cool:

Aredhel
02-17-2013, 03:29 AM
edited

Smaug
02-17-2013, 03:29 AM
Não acompanho os posts dele. O que ele diz sobre nós?

E ele pode entender castelhano usando o google tradutor.

Çy kizer, podhi uzar a lingua innterlatina ke ieu invenntey i ki naun da pra traduzzi nu gúgol. :P

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 03:30 AM

Çy kizer, podhi uzar a lingua innterlatina ke ieu invenntey i ki naun da pra traduzzi nu gúgol. :P

Jajajaja no le des ideas del traductor

Aredhel
02-17-2013, 03:31 AM

también los podemos editar rápidamente :p

pinguino
02-17-2013, 03:32 AM
Podriamos escribir en Mapudungun... pero entonces sólo yo me entendería. Ja ja.

alfieb
02-17-2013, 03:36 AM
¿Qué piensan de los continuos ataques del forero Wadaad, que viene de Somalia, contra nuestra gente? ¿A qué se debe?

Wadaad viene de Somalia, que es un país pobre, entre los países pobres de Africa! Y que está devastado por una guerra civil.

¿Nos tiene envidia? ¿Creerá que los africanos de pelo liso son superiores a los latinoamericanos? ¿Qué onda?

Se acepta todo tipo de opiniones, siempre que sean en castellano, pues no lo entiende. :cool:

Hasta un ciego puede ver algunas cosas.

Snchpnz
02-17-2013, 03:51 AM
Es un negro trolero, no se porque le hacen caso. Que importa lo que diga.

2ndImpact
02-17-2013, 03:58 AM
The fucking Mexicans here are the ones he probably has an issue, well I wouldn't be surprise as they are the main source of trolling coming from Latin Americans and have a gay obsession with blacks/ part blacks, maybe they hate the fact they have chinky eyes and overly grotesque / ugly mongoloid type faces. *puke*

Wadaad
02-17-2013, 04:02 AM
Somalia unlike Chile is not an American puppet state, so what if we had a civil war atleast we determine our own fate... not dictated to us from Washington DC

Aredhel
02-17-2013, 04:05 AM
The fucking Mexicans here are the ones he probably has an issue, well I wouldn't be surprise as they are the main source of trolling coming from Latin Americans and have a gay obsession with blacks/ part blacks, maybe they hate the fact they have chinky eyes and overly grotesque / ugly mongoloid type faces. *puke*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/dea92c90e0bdbdf8514c90d4f6182e3a/tumblr_mi70pngASy1r96x1xo1_400.png

Lábaru
02-17-2013, 04:11 AM

Te avisé.

Il Principe
02-17-2013, 04:22 AM
Somalia unlike Chile is not an American puppet state, so what if we had a civil war atleast we determine our own fate... not dictated to us from Washington DC
Pray tell, how can Somalia even be a puppet state of anyone, when it barely counts as a state?

Ponder that for a while.

Gauthier
02-17-2013, 04:22 AM
Hombre, como son 'gachos'' con el negro. El vato solo queria formar parte del ''nordic club''.

Bobby Six Killer
02-17-2013, 04:24 AM

Banneado otra vez? jajajaja

pinguino
02-17-2013, 04:25 AM

Somalia no es siquiera un país, pues su gobierno es incapaz de mantener el estado de derecho. Por mi parte, en Africa al sur de Sahara prefiero a Kenia, Angola u otro país más progresista, con gente más trabajadora. Además, si odias tanto a Estados Unidos, ¿por qué vives en Canadá, un país que depende 100% de los yankees?

pinguino
02-17-2013, 04:27 AM

Ni siquiera sabes distinguir mexicanos de latinoamericanos. Si, somos mongoloides, y muy orgullosos de ello. Además, tu eres un extranjero en un continente extraño. Si no te gusta, te puedes volver al viejo mundo, que es donde perteneces.

Pero aquí, solo hablamos en castellano, pues, despues de todo, esta es nuestra parte del foro.

Dacul
02-17-2013, 10:53 AM
The people from Spain,Portugal are not latino.
Italians,no way.
Waadad does not need to make anti-latino propaganda,if you go and read news about Brasil,you get terrified.
That is one of the worse countries in the world and most latino country.
I would not call Uruguay or Argentine and other countries from South America latino,I am only calling Brasil latino.
Even people from Brasil are making movies about how horrible is in that country.
As for pinguino,here a study on genetics of Chile:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilean_people#Ancestries_and_genetics
So you see,you are not same race with people from Brasil who got plenty of african blood.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_people#Autosomal_studies
So if Waadad is trolling someone,he is trolling his african blood brothers from Brasil,which is kind of same shithole as Somalia is,or worse.

B01AB20
02-17-2013, 11:56 AM
Pinguino :cool:

Pero como se puede ser tan cabrón y arrasador con el prójimo y tener la piel tan fina al mismo tiempo!!!

ehmmm.... ah bueno si, combinese un orgullo de León con una apariencia de ratón... et voila.

en fin, no podía perder esta ocasión de acariciarte el lomo con dulzura y cariño :tongue.

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 12:08 PM
Italians,no way.
Waadad does not need to make anti-latino propaganda,if you go and read news about Brasil,you get terrified.
I would not call Uruguay or Argentine and other countries from South America latino,I am only calling Brasil latino.
Even people from Brasil are making movies about how horrible is in that country.
So you see,you are not same race with people from Brasil who got plenty of african blood.
So if Waadad is trolling someone,he is trolling his african blood brothers from Brasil,which is kind of same shithole as Somalia is,or worse.

I beg to differ.

Brazil is quickly growing, and it is turning into a world power. Calling it a shithole is a huge mistake from your part.

pinguino
02-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Italians,no way.

Nonsense. Latin Americans have some sense of brotherhood. In here we know if our neighbors do well, everybody do well. Besides, that Africa have descendants of blacks doesn't contradict the fact Brazil is a Iberian country, modeled by Portugal. And with respect to development, you really can't compare a country like Brazil that has high technology, that make nuclear submarines, that pioneered ethanol fuel, modern jet liners and subways wagons with a place like Somalia. That's really a pathetic comparison.

Smaug
02-17-2013, 03:13 PM
Nonsense. Latin Americans have some sense of brotherhood. In here we know if our neighbors do well, everybody do well. Besides, that Africa have descendants of blacks doesn't contradict the fact Brazil is a Iberian country, modeled by Portugal. And with respect to development, you really can't compare a country like Brazil that has high technology, that make nuclear submarines, that pioneered ethanol fuel, modern jet liners and subways wagons with a place like Somalia. That's really a pathetic comparison.

Brazil worse than Somalia? What the shitty bloody fucking fuck?

Dacul
02-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Brazil worse than Somalia? What the shitty bloody fucking fuck?

Not worse,but same as social inequality and poverty of plenty of people,as percentage.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 03:17 PM

This is true for the latinos, and a lot of them don't even care about Europe. Just their replacement for ABF. Uthred & Hellhammer are nothing like the others though.

Smaug
02-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Not worse,but same as social inequality and poverty of plenty of people,as percentage.

I agree that many people in Brazil (mainly in the Northeastern Brazilian states) live in conditions almost as bad as the Somalis, but Brazil is still million of light years ahead of Somalia. Most people here now have good conditions of living, and the Brazilian GDP Per Capita is of 11.640, comparable to the Serbian and bigger than the Bosnian. Of couse I'm not saying this is a big thing, but at least is much much better than Somalia.

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 03:33 PM
This is true for the latinos, and a lot of them don't even care about Europe. Just their replacement for ABF. Uthred & Hellhammer are nothing like the others though.

Pardon?

1. I am interested in the European culture, since half of my family lives there, and my father is soon moving there as well.
2. I've never been to ABF, never heard of it before joining this ofrum, to be honest.
3. You can't put all latinos under one category, that's as if I went up to you and went "ALL Americans in this forum are stupid trolls who hate Europeans."

Smaug
02-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Pardon?

1. I am interested in the European culture, since half of my family lives there, and my father is soon moving there as well.
2. I've never been to ABF, never heard of it before joining this ofrum, to be honest.
3. You can't put all latinos under one category, that's as if I went up to you and went "ALL Americans in this forum are stupid troll who hate Europeans."

I guess that when they say "Latinos" here on the forum they are talking about the Mestizos and not about White Latin Americans.

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 03:44 PM
I guess that when they say "Latinos" here on the forum they are talking about the Mestizos and not about White Latin Americans.

the word "Latino" is being tossed around, without a very concise definition of what being "Latino" means. What is being Latino now? Is it being born in LAtin America, or is it now being half Amerindian?

We need a clear definition before tossing around the term so much.

pinguino
02-17-2013, 03:45 PM
Pardon?

You should move back as well, as soon as you can.

pinguino
02-17-2013, 03:46 PM
the word "Latino" is being tossed around, without a very concise definition of what being "Latino" means. What is being Latino now? Is it being born in LAtin America, or is it now being half Amerindian?

We need a clear definition before tossing around the term so much.

Latino means born in Latin America, or someone of Latin American descend. It got nothing to do with race. Anyways, you don't even identify with the region, so you better move back to Europe.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 03:49 PM
Pardon?

3. You can't put all latinos under one category, that's as if I went up to you and went "ALL Americans in this forum are stupid trolls who hate Europeans."

I will only exclude you if you accept me as your Lord.

jk

Smaug
02-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Latino means born in Latin America, or someone of Latin American descend. It got nothing to do with race. Anyways, you don't even identify with the region, so you better move back to Europe.

But people here use "Latino" as a synomym of "mestizo".

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 03:57 PM

I consider myself Latina, always did, if I didn't, I wouldn't have been offended by Superior American's post, use your goddamn brain. You ar enobody to tell me to "go back to Europe." I was born in Latin America, and therefor I am Latin Amercan, and that's that. I never claimed to be anything else but Latina.

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 03:58 PM
But people here use "Latino" as a synomym of "mestizo".

don't try to convince him, it's too hard for him to grasp that fact. He will consder you "Anti-Latin American" like myself. :picard2:

Aredhel
02-17-2013, 04:00 PM

Hey, you can't make such generalizations, I'll talk for myself:

1) I'm not bashing europeans, I always try to be respectful
2) I'm interested in european culture, I liked so I don't see why can't I be in a forum like this
3) I support speech freedom and we're free to post what we want while we don't insult someone else

Moghrob
02-17-2013, 04:23 PM
Why do you South Americans care what a Somali(!!!) called "Wadaad" (LOL!) says about South America? Somalia is about as crappy as it gets.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 04:29 PM
Why do you South Americans care what a Somali(!!!) called "Wadaad" (LOL!) says about South America? Somalia is about as crappy as it gets.

Exactly. It's like an ant trying to beat off a wrestler and pondering if it's stronger than him. :picard2: Let him hate Latinos, hate towards you only purifies your sold and mind and grows you stronger.

Wadaad told Kazimiera to close the "10 somali nigglets perform better than Latinos" thread because it backfired at him at couldn't take the humiliation of Somalia being proven to be a 5th world state unable to provide stats.

It's no pointer to care about this trolling, what Latin American could even care to search about misery in Somalia to troll? It's not something that takes away my sleep. The other faggot doing the duckface on his avatar telling "Hellhammer and Uhtred" (big fucking lol) are somehow different than the rest of us also deserves only to be laughed at.

Me, Hellhammer, Gamera, Black Sun Dimension and Juana (and well, Sigur too despite he's a mojado and banned again) were the real Latin American pioneers here. It does not make sense to split us in race.

Mans not hot
02-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Somali is as shit as even London.

Smaug
02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Exactly. It's like an ant trying to beat off a wrestler and pondering if it's stronger than him. :picard2: Let him hate Latinos, hate towards you only purifies your sold and mind and grows you stronger.

Wadaad told Kazimiera to close the "10 somali nigglets perform better than Latinos" thread because it backfired at him at couldn't take the humiliation of Somalia being proven to be a 5th world state unable to provide stats.

It's no pointer to care about this trolling, what Latin American could even care to search about misery in Somalia to troll? It's not something that takes away my sleep. The other faggot doing the duckface on his avatar telling "Hellhammer and Uhtred" (big fucking lol) are somehow different than the rest of us also deserves only to be laughed at.

Me, Hellhammer, Gamera, Black Sun Dimension and Juana (and well, Sigur too despite he's a mojado and banned again) were the real Latin American pioneers here. It does not make sense to split us in race.

Don't forget Rosenrot, she is also a Latin pioneer here. :P

Graham
02-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Naming someone & talking about them in a language, they don't understand isn't ignorant at all.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Naming someone & talking about them in a language, they don't understand isn't ignorant at all.

Google translate is easy, especially in a language like Spanish which shares lots of Latin vocabulary with English. It's not like this is a secret forum.

Smaug
02-17-2013, 04:49 PM

Graham, meu grande amigo, não se preocupe, já estamos falando inglês faz tempo!

Moghrob
02-17-2013, 04:51 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia

´nuff said. Wadaad must be a troll.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Hasol/Pedro/Juan what the fuck ever, you troll just as much as the people you insult, you are no better than they hypocrite. I remember you in the chatbox constantly arguing with others calling them "Brown balls of shit", and everything under the sun. Sorry, i see right through your bullshit. Yes, they are better than you, much better fuff as well.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Hasol, you troll just as much as the people you insult, you are no better than they hypocrite. I remember you in the chatbox constantly arguing with others calling them "Brown balls of shit", and everything under the sun. Sorry, i see right through your bullshit.

I don't troll in the forum unless it's counter tactics. I do not particularly care about the chatbox. "Brown ball of shit" was dedicated to Inquiring Mind, which in his case is an accurate description. I don't see how that qualifies as trolling. It's also not me who has the patent of this term but Mr-Crowley, I just played along.

Anyway, big brown balls of shit are not the point here: The point is that neither Hellhammer or Uhtred are "so different" ideologically from the rest of us. I do not know Uhtred as I haven't interacted as personally with him as with Hellhammer (I know him for like 5 years).

Yes, they are better than you, much better fuff as well.

I don't think they think you're better than me though :)

Balmung
02-17-2013, 05:09 PM
The other faggot

Which one is you brah? :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZdWxSF2tKqU

Smaug
02-17-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't troll in the forum unless it's counter tactics. I do not particularly care about the chatbox. "Brown ball of shit" was dedicated to Inquiring Mind, which in his case is an accurate description. I don't see how that qualifies as trolling. It's also not me who has the patent of this term but Mr-Crowley, I just played along.

Anyway, big brown balls of shit are not the point here: The point is that neither Hellhammer or Uhtred are "so different" ideologically from the rest of us. I do not know Uhtred as I haven't interacted as personally with him as with Hellhammer (I know him for like 5 years).

I don't think they think you're better than me though :)

Indeed, I consider myself Latin American as well, even though I'm white, if that's the point.

Why do you consider me and Hellhammer different Superior American?

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:17 PM

I'm actually this one Johnny:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbwTflR-Nw

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 05:17 PM

I can't beleive I watched the entire thing...

What the actual fuck?

Balmung
02-17-2013, 05:18 PM
Why do you consider me and Hellhammer different Superior American?

Well i'm not as active as most, and don't enter the bulk of threads to really know your posting history. But ive never seen you two or Fuff throw as many insults to people or make racist comments/racist tags. For the most part you are pretty chill. I have more respect for posters who can disagree/argue with people without succumbing to that. Graham & Albion are two other posters i respect for being very similar.

I can't beleive I watched the entire thing...

What the actual fuck?

My words exactly. lol at the video poster calling them "Spanish" though.

Damião de Góis
02-17-2013, 05:20 PM

There was also this south american girl who used to post about how much she loved scandinavian men. Her posting was reduced to that, it was a bit pathetic. I don't remember her name.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:21 PM
Well i'm not as active as most,

You are active as anyone else. Your posts though are not as high quality as most though.

and don't enter the bulk of threads to really know your posting history. But ive never seen you two or Fuff throw as many insults to people or make racist comments/racist tags. For the most part you are pretty chill. I have more respect for posters who can disagree/argue with people without succumbing to that.

I never write tags. You have no right to complain about my racism because you're well; a little worse. Besides, someone who can't take a few insults doesn't even deserve to consider himself a man, or to even post in a public forum.

Han Cholo
There was also this south american girl who used to post about how much she loved scandinavian men. Her posting was reduced to that, it was a bit pathetic. I don't remember her name.

And there also was Dario Argento/Worm/Argenraza, of course.

Smaug
Well i'm not as active as most, and don't enter the bulk of threads to really know your posting history. But ive never seen you two or Fuff throw as many insults to people or make racist comments/racist tags. For the most part you are pretty chill. I have more respect for posters who can disagree/argue with people without succumbing to that. Graham & Albion are two other posters i respect for being very similar.

My words exactly. lol at the video poster calling them "Spanish" though.

Thank you very much. Indeed I try to always be nice to members, even if they disagree with me, I guess it is a basic thing to keep civilised here. Indeed Graham and Albion behave the same way, what I like as well.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 05:25 PM
You are active as anyone else. Your posts though are not as high quality as most though.

I never write tags. You have no right to complain about my racism because you're well; a little worse. Besides, someone who can't take a few insults doesn't even deserve to consider himself a man.

Now i know you're bullshitting.

Since ive been on this forum i have maintained a meer 2-3 post per day rate. I have been more active this particular month, but before then i was nowhere to found and my post rate dropped to 0. It will probably happen again. I normaly come back, post for a few weeks within a month and then i'm gone.

Save it, you've thanked many of my post in the past and you even added me as a friend. You only stopped this when i didn't kiss Mexican ass lol

MissProvocateur
02-17-2013, 05:26 PM

And this girl was...?

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Now i know you're bullshitting.

Since ive been on this forum i have maintained a meer 2-3 post per day rate. I have been more active this particular month, but before then i was nowhere to found. It will probably happen again. I normaly come back, post for a few weeks within a month and then i'm gone.

That's like the average post rate everyone has.

Save it, you've thanked many of my post in the past and you even added me as a friend. You only stopped this when i didn't kiss Mexican ass lol

I don't remember many of your posts other than your typical "Amerika fukk yeah!!!" or Metrosexual crap but it's likely I thanked some of those who weren't in that vein. I judge the point not the person.

I don't even remember you adding as a friend. I had over 100 friends back then and I deleted them all. Now I have like 25. I had even Sigur and Charlie Bass as friends LOL.

Damião de Góis
02-17-2013, 05:30 PM
And this girl was...?

I was talking about some of the older latin american posters this forum had.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:30 PM
And this girl was...?

Lorene. She was a Brazilian/Argentine obsessed with Scandinavians but more than once sent horny reps to me. Weird person. She also used to accuse another Argentine user of German descent to be a sockpuppet of me.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 05:31 PM
That's like the average post rate everyone has.

No its not, even everyone on this page, including you have a higher posting rate, but lets not start arguing about posting rate seems rather stupid.

I don't even remember you adding as a friend. I had over 100 friends back then and I deleted them all. Now I have like 25. I had even Sigur and Charlie Bass as friends LOL.

Oh i see how it is, but you had to. Ive only added people i talked to a lot beyond just the forum, everyone else i didn't add. They added me.

And my "America fuck yeah" post were mostly satire, ask Furnace about that one. My username itself is satire. I probably annoyed fellow Americans on the forum in the past with my occasional liberal views. Me & Supreme were entire opposites. I didn't even side with the Americans on the gun thread.

I have also only ever been neg repped once or twice, and i believe it was because of some anti American Dutch poster who raged at all Americans when i first got here.

archangel
02-17-2013, 05:41 PM
well off topic but everbody can be american citisen thus become american,its nothing special lol

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:45 PM
No its not, even everyone on this page, including you have a higher posting rate, but lets not start arguing about posting rate seems rather stupid.

Probably, last time I checked I had around 5/9.

Oh i see how it is, but you had to. Ive only added people i talked to a lot beyond just the forum, everyone else i didn't add. They added me.

Back then I probably confused you with "Supreme American". She was also anti-Mexican but her posts and rage in them made it kinda cute and made me laugh, especially when about overweight or Asian women.

And my "America fuck yeah" post were mostly satire, ask Furnace about that one. My username itself is satire. I probably annoyed fellow Americans on the forum in the past with my occasional liberal views. Me & Supreme were entire opposites. I didn't even side with the Americans on the gun thread.

I find it curious I sided with most Americans in that gun thread and you didn't. I guess I like explosives and firearms more.

I have also only ever been neg repped once or twice, and i believe it was because of some anti American Dutch poster who raged at all Americans when i first got here.

All my negreps were from Sigur.

Incal
02-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Pardon?

I think he was talking about the recent wave of "latinos" that came here just because ABF was down and they had nothing better to do. Most of them weren't even born in Latin America by the way. Vamos, un grupo de desarraigados.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 05:52 PM

Somalia is not even a state and your fate is determined on how hungry are lions around. The country you're leeching from (Canada) is also an USA puppet, more closely influenced by Washington DC than Chile is. I would rather live in Chile than in Somalia. Higher standard of life, better climate, better people, lots of snow, mountains.

Balmung
02-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Probably, last time I checked I had around 5/9.

Back then I probably confused you with "Supreme American". She was also anti-Mexican but her posts and rage in them made it kinda cute and made me laugh, especially when about overweight or Asian women.

I find it curious I sided with most Americans in that gun thread and you didn't. I guess I like explosives and firearms more.

All my negreps were from Sigur.

Lulz, i actualy defended Mexicans on various occasions. I was not anti Mexican. I do however hold the belief that the US was better off when it mostly consisted of Northwest Euros.

Funny thing about Supreme, the only time i attracted hostility was when people thought i was her lol. Only recently have i been more playful/less serious/aggressive. Infact up until recently i didn't so much as call another poster a wog. My change in behavior probably has a lot more to do with what the forum is now changing into. Its kind of hard to remain serious when 8/10 threads are "rate this hispanic" or the same continuously posted threads of similar subjects.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 06:18 PM
Lulz, i actualy defended Mexicans on various ocassions. I do however hold the belief that the US was better off when it mostly consisted of Northwest Euros.

Southwestern USA always consisted of Mexicans at some point. Most Mexicans in US don't even live in the Northwest Euro strongholds which are "The South" and "Midwest", some states of the Northeast as well.

Funny thing about Supreme, the only time i attracted hostility was when people thought i was her lol. Only recently have i been more playful/less serious.

She seemed pretty cool behind her facade, probably grew up in a not so nice way.

Infact up until recently i didn't so much as call another poster a wog. My change in behavior probably has a lot more to do with what the forum is now changing into. Its kind of hard to remain serious when 8/10 threads are "rate this hispanic" or the same continuously posted threads of similar subjects.

I am a bit pissed at this influx as well (especially these Puerto Ricans), some other Mexicans from ABF came and apparently were scared off by me and Hellhammer's "radical ideas", go figure. I don't even check these "rate this hispanic threads", I think those beauty perceptions are too subjetive. When I started posting in this forum there were only 3 Latin Americans besides me and rarely posted.

This forum downgrade is not to be blamed on the Latin Americans though, it started getting shitty when it got overcrowded of Turkish and Balkan carton nationalists and e-warriors and their constant "you're worse turk" "you're more turk than me" "we're whiter than you" "kosovo belong to me only".

Balmung
02-17-2013, 06:29 PM
Southwestern USA always consisted of Mexicans at some point. Most Mexicans in US don't even live in the Northwest Euro strongholds which are "The South" and "Midwest", some states of the Northeast as well.

It did, as well as the Southeast with Blacks, neither at the same porportion they are today. LA wasn't even that way. Today they can be found in every major city of the US and various towns within the South & North. There are plenty on the Eastcoast as well. When i was in Maryland the neighborhoods with a historical prominence of blacks, latinos have actually started to become as significant as the Blacks (and in a rapid time too, it almost happened over night! lol). Now in the "urban" areas, neighborhoods & schools pretty much consist of Mexicans & Blacks. With only the suburbs being Caucasian dominant.

I agree with your other point, but the balkan fights were hilarious. The rate me threads aren't.

Han Cholo
02-17-2013, 06:32 PM
It did, as well as the Southeast with Blacks, neither at the same porportion they are today. Today they can be found in every major city of the US and various towns within the South & North. There are plenty on the Eastcoast as well. When i was in Maryland the neighborhoods with a historical prominence of blacks, latinos have actually started to becoming as significant as the Blacks (and in a rapid time too, it almost happened over night! lol). Now in the "urban" areas, neighborhoods & schools pretty much consist of Mexicans & Blacks.

I think Mexicans should not live outside the historical areas of California, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada and Arizona. They have nothing to do elsewhere.

I agree with your other point, but the balkan fights were hilarious. The rate me threads aren't.

I never found Balkan wars interesting or hilarious. They're more repetitive than FIFA comments. Needless to say, I don't find these rate threads interesting at all. I also have not seen many of them either. Inter-Latin American fights have not happened until now, save a few isolated cases. We're more peaceful and shizz.

Silver_Shadow
02-18-2013, 01:00 AM
Who cares what some Somali thinks of us. We aren't perfect (nobody is) and i'm sure every Latino on here is aware of the problems plaguing our communities and people. I just find it funny that an African living in the Americas (Canada) would be so obsessed with Latinos and our problems instead of focusing on his own people and theirs.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 12:16 AM

Not knowing how to use Google Translator is more ignorant imo

Armand_Duval
02-19-2013, 12:19 AM
No le presto en lo absoluto atención, ¿que puede decir de nosotros si el proviene de uno de los peores shit holes en el mundo?, lo único que me da es lástima.

Wadaad
02-19-2013, 12:20 AM
Not knowing how to use Google Translator is more ignorant imo

I wont waste 2 seconds of my time to copy pinguin's nonsense into google translate...that would be 2 seconds of my life wasted

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 12:21 AM
I wont waste 2 seconds of my time to copy pinguin's nonsense into google translate...that would be 2 seconds of my life wasted

I thought you guys were abf masons

pinguino
02-19-2013, 12:28 AM
¿Para que le hablamos en inglés? Este perturbado jamás reconocerá que aquí lo pateamos en el suelo. Su postura es siempre tener la verdad e ignorar todos los argumentos. Creo que su mayor orgullo es ser canadiense. Y, en efecto, los canadienses, lacayos del yankee, desprecian a Latinoamerica tanto como a los indígenas.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 12:32 AM
¿Para que le hablamos en inglés? Este perturbado jamás reconocerá que aquí lo pateamos en el suelo. Su postura es siempre tener la verdad e ignorar todos los argumentos. Creo que su mayor orgullo es ser canadiense. Y, en efecto, los canadienses, lacayos del yankee, desprecian a Latinoamerica tanto como a los indígenas.

Yo creo más bien son lacayos de Reino Unido. Porque sus impuestos van al palacio de Buckingham

pinguino
02-19-2013, 12:37 AM
Yo creo más bien son lacayos de Reino Unido. Porque sus impuestos van al palacio de Buckingham

Los canadienses dependen de la economía norteamericana en un 90%. Si hasta participan en proyectos militares gringos. Ellos son extremadamente refractarios a Latinoamerica y en Canada protegen más a un negrito de Somalia que a un nativo, a los cuales tratan de la peor manera. Por eso, creo que este inmigrante tropical se cree la muerte. Está acostumbrado a creerse superior a nosotros, pues en Canada al negro se le convence que es un "igual" (a pesar que por detrás les desprecian).

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 12:46 AM
Los canadienses dependen de la economía norteamericana en un 90%. Si hasta participan en proyectos militares gringos. Ellos son extremadamente refractarios a Latinoamerica y en Canada protegen más a un negrito de Somalia que a un nativo, a los cuales tratan de la peor manera. Por eso, creo que este inmigrante tropical se cree la muerte. Está acostumbrado a creerse superior a nosotros, pues en Canada al negro se le convence que es un "igual" (a pesar que por detrás les desprecian).

No creo, los Inmigrantes pagan impuestos, los Nativos no.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 12:59 AM
No creo, los Inmigrantes pagan impuestos, los Nativos no.

¿Y eso es suficiente? Los más pobres de Canada son sus nativos, y por algo será.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 02:10 AM
¿Y eso es suficiente? Los más pobres de Canada son sus nativos, y por algo será.

Cuando vayas a una "first nation" de canada lo entenderás.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 02:19 AM
Conozco esa realidad. Se que a un nativo en Canadá le cuesta mucho más surgir que a un nativo en México o en Chile, por la simple razón que la discriminación racial es brutal. Canadá, la gloria del "multiculturalismo" es una nación de guettos, donde cada uno conoce su lugar.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Conozco esa realidad. Se que a un nativo en Canadá le cuesta mucho más surgir que a un nativo en México o en Chile, por la simple razón que la discriminación racial es brutal. Canadá, la gloria del "multiculturalismo" es una nación de guettos, donde cada uno conoce su lugar.

Púes de hecho no, la gente se segrega por su instinto natural de estar con los suyos.. Al menos eso me percaté, Pero los Nativos en Canadá les cuesta surgir porque el 99% de ellos son alcohólicos.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 02:35 AM
Púes de hecho no, la gente se segrega por su instinto natural de estar con los suyos.. Al menos eso me percaté, Pero los Nativos en Canadá les cuesta surgir porque el 99% de ellos son alcohólicos.

¿Y por qué son alcoholicos?

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 02:40 AM
¿Y por qué son alcoholicos?

Porqué no pagan impuestos supongo, cuando una cerveza de te sale en 2 dollares, a ellos les cuesta 50 centavos.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 02:42 AM
Porqué no pagan impuestos supongo, cuando una cerveza de te sale en 2 dollares, a ellos les cuesta 50 centavos.

Los canadienses son un pueblo de mierda. Me apesta que un latino como tu les tenga tanto cariño, sin conocer el odio que se les sale por los poros contra los nativos.

RussiaPrussia
02-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Lulz, i actualy defended Mexicans on various occasions. I was not anti Mexican. I do however hold the belief that the US was better off when it mostly consisted of Northwest Euros.

dude America was build by north east europeans back in the day as well.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 02:51 AM
dude America was build by north east europeans back in the day as well.

Dude. America is not the United States. Please stop calling Yankee-land by the name of America, which is the name of the New World. And no! The U.S. wasn't build by north east Europeans but by the British. Afterwards they allowed some "inferior" peoples of other nationalities (like Germans) to come.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 02:53 AM
Los canadienses son un pueblo de mierda. Me apesta que un latino como tu les tenga tanto cariño, sin conocer el odio que se les sale por los poros contra los nativos.

Yo viví ahí 2 años, y créeme que el futuro de cada uno, es cuestión de elección. En toronto la mayoría de vagabundos son de origen caucásico (yo diría que un 90% de ellos). Y sobre todo por problemas de adicciones, entonces quiero creer que sería bastante estúpido tan siquiera pensar que existen élites, que controlan el destino de las personas. Si una rubia canadiense te ofrece una chupada por 10 dollares, es por un obvio problema de adicción, no porqué una logia masonica nativa canadiense realice un complot para intoxicar a la población anglosajona. El destino de cada quien esta sujeto a una elección.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 02:55 AM
Yo viví en Canadá 5 años, en Saskatchewan, provincia de gran población indígena. Y se lo que te digo.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 02:57 AM
Púes me parece raro, tu que viviste ahí no sepas, que realmente no existe ningún motivo para que habitante alguno sea pobre.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 03:09 AM
Púes me parece raro, tu que viviste ahí no sepas, que realmente no existe ningún motivo para que habitante alguno sea pobre.

¿Es que acaso no viste pobreza en Canadá? Eso me parece raro. Yo si vi harta pobreza, pues no me quedé en los espacios para refugiados (fui inmigrante independiente) y me metí en todos los niveles de la sociedad. Y hay harta pobreza, disfrazada con el cheque de welfare y el departamento arrendado con calefacción.

A mi no me cuentan cuentos.

Lo que si me extraña es que los canadienses te lavaran el cerebro tan rápido, y te convencieran con su patética propaganda de la "bella" Canadá.

Bobby Six Killer
02-19-2013, 03:19 AM
¿Es que acaso no viste pobreza en Canadá? Eso me parece raro. Yo si vi harta pobreza, pues no me quedé en los espacios para refugiados (fui inmigrante independiente) y me metí en todos los niveles de la sociedad. Y hay harta pobreza, disfrazada con el cheque de welfare y el departamento arrendado con calefacción.

A mi no me cuentan cuentos.

Lo que si me extraña es que los canadienses te lavaran el cerebro tan rápido, y te convencieran con su patética propaganda de la "bella" Canadá.

Los únicos que tomaban welfare eran los negros, y los latinos mañosos (centro americanos y colombianos sobre todo) que tomaban welfare y trabajaban en "cash jobs".

Lo único que no me parecío es que alguien que trabajara en construcción (Framing, Roofing, Demolition, etc) Ganará mucho mas que alguien cuyo trabajo tuviera una responsabilidad mayor, un gerente de planta por ejemplo. Ahora que si estabas en Union, ganar 35 la hora por romper paredes, a ganar 15 por dirigir un sector dentro de una empresa, se me hace algo injusto en mi opinión.

RussiaPrussia
02-19-2013, 03:20 AM
Dude. America is not the United States. Please stop calling Yankee-land by the name of America, which is the name of the New World. And no! The U.S. wasn't build by north east Europeans but by the British. Afterwards they allowed some "inferior" peoples of other nationalities (like Germans) to come.

inferior are you kidding me?? America was built by germans they are like 40 million there and russians built also many stuff there despite being lesser. The city Saint petersburg in florida was made by a russian as the name suggests. And yeah i call america america because you have your own nationalities like Brazilian Chilean, but how shall i pronounce the US people? United statler? Its obvious called americans and america as a whole while latin americans can call them selfs Latinos.

pinguino
02-19-2013, 03:22 AM
inferior are you kidding me?? America was built by germans they are like 40 million there and russians built also many stuff there despite being lesser. The city Saint petersburg in florida was made by a russian as the name suggests. And yeah i call america america because you have your own nationalities like Brazilian Chilean, but how shall i pronounce the US people? United statler? Its obvious called americans and america as a whole while latin americans can call them selfs Latinos.

Germans that changed theirs names for British, because they were ashamed to be Germans.

No fellow, read the history. At the beginning North American colonies were created for the British and by the British. Germans were the next wave of immigrants, initially discriminated like anyone else.

Oneeye
02-19-2013, 03:25 AM
English, German, and Irish immigrants probably "built" the most here.

American_Hispanist
02-19-2013, 03:42 AM

why the fuck do in every single post, you put nothing but emotionally charged bullshit. you are almost acting like a woman that's on menopause.

RussiaPrussia
02-19-2013, 10:53 AM
why the fuck do in every single post, you put nothing but emotionally charged bullshit. you are almost acting like a woman that's on menopause.

why the fu'* need you to give your 2 cents if no one asked you

Han Cholo
02-19-2013, 11:06 AM

Learn the write you dumb "Prusian" Slavic motherfucker. United Statian is the correct term to call so-called "Americans". More of them should call themselves that way.

Smaug
02-19-2013, 12:49 PM
In Brazil we do have the other "Estadounidense", that means "Unitedstatian". Lovely name isn't it old chap?

RussiaPrussia
02-19-2013, 01:08 PM
Learn the write you dumb "Prusian" Slavic motherfucker. United Statian is the correct term to call so-called "Americans". More of them should call themselves that way.

why should i care about latin america, for me the world is eurasia and usa, the rest doesnt exist for me.

Han Cholo
02-19-2013, 01:11 PM
why should i care about latin america, for me the world is eurasia and usa, the rest doesnt exist for me.

Why are you posting here then Eurasian? G

Feral
02-19-2013, 05:52 PM

And how much seconds do you wasted while writing that? :D

Typical unitedstatian thinking, eh?.

Btw, the terms with the suffix "-american" do not necessarily contain racial connotations, instead, they are geopolitical terms. So, we tend to use more the term "latin-american" than just "american" since the chauvinistic USA hoarded the term "american" for themselves.

Black Sun Dimension
02-20-2013, 01:25 AM
In Brazil we do have the other "Estadounidense", that means "Unitedstatian". Lovely name isn't it old chap?

It is quite catchy. I going to use that instead of gringo from now on, sounds more polite and diplomatic. ;)

pinguino
06-14-2014, 06:06 PM

Pero esta parte del foro es para Latinoamericanos, gringo autista!

B01AB20
06-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Pero esta parte del foro es para Latinoamericanos, gringo autista!

que poco estilo haciendo 'bump' en un hilo muerto hace mas de un año tio... :picard1:

panchito habias de ser. :party-smiley-007:

pinguino
06-14-2014, 06:27 PM
Hace más de un año que fui baneado la última vez, gil.

B01AB20
06-14-2014, 06:33 PM
y pollas. :clap

me alegra tu retorno desde los infiernos en serio, la diversión contigo está garantizada. :wohoo:

Kazimiera
06-14-2014, 06:38 PM
Seriously??? This thread died more than a year ago and Wadaad doesn't even post here anymore.

Pinguino, keep yourself in check. You know exactly why you were banned the last time. Don't start with the same nonsense all over again.

http://forum.insaniamu.com/images/smilies_new/75492142.png