PDA

View Full Version : proof that Russia shot down meteor

urrakiberg
02-18-2013, 02:37 PM
seems like an unarmed missile was shot to the meteor in order to divide it in pieces. or an ufo.

http://youtu.be/WaQIPBqoQ-Q

Acquisitor
02-18-2013, 02:41 PM
do you really believe that man made object can travel faster than a falling meteor ?

sevruk
02-18-2013, 02:43 PM
realy proof
http://images.vfl.ru/ii/1361172495/7b29bfca/1781891.jpg

Hayalet
02-18-2013, 02:43 PM
do you really believe that man made object can travel faster than a falling meteor ?
Does it need to travel faster to intercept it?

Acquisitor
02-18-2013, 02:47 PM

if you assume this video is true, then you see an object which travels faster than the meteor, and it goes right through the meteor asif it's nothing.

Sorry I dont buy that..

urrakiberg
02-18-2013, 04:41 PM

you need trajectory and speed. then fire from short distance maybe a minute before it passes over. could be done.

urrakiberg
02-18-2013, 04:48 PM
if you assume this video is true, then you see an object which travels faster than the meteor, and it goes right through the meteor asif it's nothing.

Sorry I dont buy that..

there is a hidden arsenal much developed than the public one. militars wouldnt share their intel and techno openly. but maybe an ufo was recorded on camera.

Acquisitor
02-18-2013, 04:52 PM
there is a hidden arsenal much developed than the public one. militars wouldnt share their intel and techno openly. but maybe an ufo was recorded on camera.

this sounds like another conspiracy :/ I guess some people need them and love to cultivate them for some reason

urrakiberg
02-19-2013, 07:17 PM
this sounds like another conspiracy :/ I guess some people need them and love to cultivate them for some reason

right. funny.

Dacul
02-19-2013, 07:21 PM
So if they shoot the meteor with a rocket where is the problem?
They are christian orthodox,not some missing screw new-protestant sect to believe that they opposed "God's punishment" if they shoot down the meteor with a rocket.
:rofl:

CVCV
02-19-2013, 07:22 PM
You are a retard, urrakiberg. How can a missile travel like twice as fast as the meteorite?

Mraz
02-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Russians have the best anti air systems in the world so they can take down whatever they want in their sky.

Acquisitor
02-19-2013, 07:30 PM
Russians have the best anti air systems in the world so they can take down whatever they want in their sky.

Russians claim to have the best military hardware in nearly every aspect of it, including missiles. Yet their so called amazing S-300's/S-400's have never been tested in actual conflicts.
In another news, its a tradition in Russia to greatly exaggerate the specifications of their weapons. Which becomes apparent when russian military hardware is involved in actual conflicts and usually greatly underperforms.

If you seriously believe that someone (even Americans) have missiles which can travel at twice the speed of a falling meteor, then I suggest you do something about those delusions. Apparently the speed of the falling meteor was +-66 000 km/hour, do you really believe that a missile can travel at 100 000 km/hour or so ?

Zashchishchayushchiy
02-19-2013, 08:06 PM
All of the Russian equipment corresponds to the declared characteristics.

Russians claim
In another news, its a tradition in Russia to greatly exaggerate the specifications of their weapons. Which becomes apparent when russian military hardware is involved in actual conflicts and usually greatly underperforms.

interesting, please provide examples

Yet their so called amazing S-300's/S-400's have never been tested in actual conflicts
You must give thanks to Yahweh for it

Acquisitor
02-19-2013, 08:09 PM
All of the Russian equipment corresponds to the declared characteristics.

interesting, please provide examples

not going off topic here, if you want to discuss this, open a separate topic, and I will gladly bash russian military hardware (which is obsolete in many cases) into the ground.

Zashchishchayushchiy
02-19-2013, 08:24 PM
Somewhere was already created a thread about Russian arms. Search for...