PDA

View Full Version : What region of Spanish speaking Latina America is the most Negroide?

Pages : [1] 2

RMuller
02-20-2013, 01:48 AM
What region of Spanish speaking Latina America is the most Negroide?

I wish i could make a Poll.:thumb001:

Your options are.

1.Southern Cone

2.Mexico

3.Spanish speaking Caribenos {Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic,Cuba]

4.Andino countries{Bolivia,Ecuador,Peru]

5.Central America.

6.Northern South America [Colombia,Venezuela]

My vote is clearly for ==>3.Spanish speaking Caribenos {Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic,Cuba]:thumb001::thumb001:

pinguino
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM
Spanish speaking Caribenos, by far, followed by Panama, Colombia and Venezuela.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
02-20-2013, 01:51 AM
honduras, guatemala, panama, costa rica = african
venezuela, colombia, most of brazil = really african
island nations = africans

RMuller
02-20-2013, 01:55 AM
Please vote their is a poll added on now.

Bobby Six Killer
02-20-2013, 02:01 AM
Republica Dominicana

Black Sun Dimension
02-20-2013, 02:03 AM
The Caribbean.
In mainland Latin America, Colombia-Venezuela-Brazil.

Silver_Shadow
02-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Dominican Republic, Cuba and Puerto Rico. That's my vote.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 02:07 AM

Correct. The average Dominican is like 50-55% negroide,Average Boricua is 26% Negroide, and Cuba is like 65% mulato-black. The Spanish Speaking Caribenos are clearly the most Negroide.

pinguino
02-20-2013, 02:11 AM
And Brazil is a lot less black, per capita, than the Caribbean.

Black Sun Dimension
02-20-2013, 02:11 AM
La mayoría de los latinoamericanos que estamos aquí tenemos poco o nada de negroide. El único era Sigur Ros, un dominicano acomplejado.

Bobby Six Killer
02-20-2013, 02:12 AM
La mayoría de los latinoamericanos que estamos aquí tenemos poco o nada de negroide. El único era Sigur Ros, un dominicano acomplejado.

Creo todavía anda por aquí eh....

Aredhel
02-20-2013, 02:13 AM
1) The Caribbean
2) Panama
3) Colombia and Venezuela

rashka
02-20-2013, 02:14 AM
3.Spanish speaking Caribenos {Puerto Rico,Dominican Republic,Cuba]
6.Northern South America [Colombia,Venezuela]

I think you should have put those descriptions in the poll. I googled Caribenos and I got Guadelupe.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:16 AM
I must say it is not as easy to answer. On one hand, D.R. is autosomally mullatto on average, Cuba has many pure whites and pure blacks, and in my country 70% of the people are at least Pred Caucasoid while the general population is, according to DNA tribes latest sample 10% to 11% SSA (Counting East African bleed over inherited from Sephardics in Sephardic descendants which make the bulk of our Canarian descendants PR pred Caucasoid population); that 25% must be from Nuyoricans... certainly not the norm on the island. On the other hand, countries like Brazil, Venezuela, parts of Colombia have very zamboid populations whose SSA is higher on average than in parts of Cuba and certainly higher than in PR. The same can be said of Nicaragua and Honduras. Countries with insignificant presence of slavery like in the Southern Cone, Central Southern America and Mexico are of course excluded from possibly being as SSA as the regions historically related with slavery. That does not mean that they are autosomally on average more European with the exception of course of Uruguay and Argentina, as all results confirm time after time. C

Comte Arnau
02-20-2013, 02:16 AM
Gotta love it how the solemn term Hispanoamérica has been changed for that gringosounding complicated thing Spanish-speaking Latina America.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Scroll down to page 27:

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2012-08-01.pdf

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 02:24 AM
I must say it is not as easy to answer. On one hand, D.R. is autosomally mullatto on average, Cuba has many pure whites and pure blacks, and in my country 70% of the people are at least Pred Caucasoid while the general population is, according to DNA tribes latest sample 10% to 11% SSA (Counting East African bleed over inherited from Sephardics in Sephardic descendants which make the bulk of our Canarian descendants PR pred Caucasoid population); that 25% must be from Nuyoricans... certainly not the norm on the island. On the other hand, countries like Brazil, Venezuela, parts of Colombia have very zamboid populations whose SSA is higher on average than in parts of Cuba and certainly higher than in PR. The same can be said of Nicaragua and Honduras. Countries with insignificant presence of slavery like in the Southern Cone, Central Southern America and Mexico are of course excluded from possibly being as SSA as the regions historically related with slavery. That does not mean that they are autosomally on average more European with the exception of course of Uruguay and Argentina, as all results confirm time after time. C

Puerto Ricans are the main exception. In Cuba or Dominican republic you will feel surrounded in a profound black hole of blackness that you won't see even in the deepest slums of Rio de Janeiro.

If you decide to not count Nuyoricans as part of Puerto Rico then there's no reason you would consider White Miami Refugees as part of Cuba anymore.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 02:28 AM
I must say it is not as easy to answer.

It is an easy answer. Regionally the Spanish speaking Caribean is the most Negroide out of Spanish Speaking Latino America.
DR 50% NEGROIDE,Puerto Rico 26% negroide and Cuba is 65% mulato-black. No other region is this Negroide.

On one hand, D.R. is autosomally mullatto on average, Cuba has many pure whites and pure blacks,

Correct. But Cuba is 65% mulato-black.

and in my country 70% of the people are at least Pred Caucasoid while the general population is, according to DNA tribes latest sample 10% to 11% SSA (Counting East African bleed over inherited from Sephardics in Sephardic descendants which make the bulk of our Canarian descendants PR pred Caucasoid population); that 25% must be from Nuyoricans... certainly not the norm on the island.

DNA for Puerto Ricans is 26% Negroide.Puerto Ricans living in the Island. No Nyoricans in the samples..
http://i.imgur.com/aGTx9.jpg

On the other hand, countries like Brazil, Venezuela, parts of Colombia have very zamboid populations whose SSA is higher on average than in parts of Cuba and certainly higher than in PR.

Overall the average Venezuela and Colombians do not reach 26% negroides. Venezuela is more Negro than Colombia but none have more Negroide than the average Boricua.

Saru
02-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Isn't at least half of Cuba White, though? I would guess that both the Black and White populations in Cuba are probably the least admixed amongst the Caribbean.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Isn't at least half of Cuba White, though? I would guess that both the Black and White populations in Cuba are probably the least admixed amongst the Caribbean.

Were going by regions not by countries.

Comte Arnau
02-20-2013, 02:35 AM
Truth is, I've met white Cubans and Boricuas, but never ever met a white Dominican.

Iroczor
02-20-2013, 02:35 AM

agreed :)

RMuller
02-20-2013, 02:36 AM
If you decide to not count Nuyoricans as part of Puerto Rico then there's no reason you would consider White Miami Refugees as part of Cuba anymore.

The average Boricua islander is 25% SSA. And Nyoricans are part of the Boricua diaspora.In fact their is more Puerto Ricans 4 million living in the USA , than in Puerto Rico 3.8 million.

Iroczor
02-20-2013, 02:39 AM
The average Boricua islander is 25% SSA. And Nyoricans are part of the Boricua diaspora.In fact their is more Puerto Ricans 4 million living in the USA , than in Puerto Rico 3.8 million.

27% if you count the southern african component

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:40 AM
Cuba no, amigo. Believe me. Even the balseros that kept arriving at my Miami Lakes Middle School were not like average middle class islander PR's (the ones that do not like reggaeton singers or say 'celebro' like me ;) ) who can pass in Canarias. They were all straight up Peninsular looking. The thing with Cuba is that it has striking differences within regions and between regions and that their historical lack of mixing perpetuated more pure looks on either side of the populations present. There is a significant amount who are very mixed though, that can't be denied.

A few cuban friends for reference:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483467_4046501049099_102439287_n.jpg

and from PR:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207740_581447008537507_1601769630_n.jpg

Both images fit very mainstream PR and Cuban phenos. In the Cuban case still present on the island and in the PR case certainly almost non existant within our Diasporians- who are the welfare beneficiaries and who flock to the North East, now also to central florida from both the island and the NorthEast; I suspect the one that has become this generations stereotype; in the past it was Menudo boys like Ricky Martin- anyways they are women very typical around the Central Mountains of PR and the western side of the island where most of my family comes from, in fact they would be the norm. I am an ABF refugee btw.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Truth is, I've met white Cubans and Boricuas, but never ever met a white Dominican.

Haven't you met Sigur yet? :D

Jamal Hernandez
02-20-2013, 02:43 AM
Cuba, DR, and Puerto Rico are failures as nations, i wonder if it's due their negro genetics, doomed for failure lol

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 02:44 AM
Cuba, DR, and Puerto Rico are failures as nations, i wonder if it's due their negro genetics, doomed for failure lol

Meta-Ethnicity
30%Anglo, 10%Germanic, 12%Spanish 18%Ashkenazi 30%French 10%African

:O

Jamal Hernandez
02-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Meta-Ethnicity
30%Anglo, 10%Germanic, 12%Spanish 18%Ashkenazi 30%French 10%African

:O

It's North African

RMuller
02-20-2013, 02:49 AM
Cuba no, amigo. Believe me. Even the balseros that kept arriving at my Miami Lakes Middle School were not like average middle class islander PR's (the ones that do not like reggaeton singers or say 'celebro' like me ;) ) who can pass in Canarias. They were all straight up Peninsular looking. The thing with Cuba is that it has striking differences within regions and between regions and that their historical lack of mixing perpetuated more pure looks on either side of the populations present. There is a significant amount who are very mixed though, that can't be denied.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483467_4046501049099_102439287_n.jpg

and from PR:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/207740_581447008537507_1601769630_n.jpg

Both images fit very mainstream PR and Cuban phenos.

Those are not the typical looking Cubana or Borucua. You have to be in denial big time. If Cuba is 65% mulatoid-negroide,then the typical Cuban is mulltoid. You must mean they are the mainstream white Cuban looking.

And average Boricua is 25% negroide so they would look mulltoid side,so u are cherry picking.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:53 AM
27% if you count the southern african component

That is another sample, obviously. Not all Nuyoricans fit the sample posted either. Delihlah is Nuyorican and is 85% + European. So you see you have to take into account the social class of the people sampled, the region from PR or the states wher they come from and such and such; my paternal family are nuyoricans and they look like this; https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/483259_10151396174344359_1596521844_n.jpg aunt; https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539459_10151761888958136_1537175962_n.jpg cousins;https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/74871_1437202503205_4132860_n.jpg uncle .

That is certainly not a sample coming from the middle class of PR or the higher classes be they from the ''mainland'' or the island. I am middle class and I came out 8% West African and 1/8 taino the rest iberian of sephardic origin. The islander from the central and west side of the island hardly fits that chart you posted which by the way is just proof that in PR there are 'cuarterones', that is obvious. But you see the predicament don't you? Which is the better sample? Which one tested more people? or more interesting yet ... what is the social and geographic origin of each the samples so that the results are divergent? You got classic reggaetoneros in your sample... I thought you had seen them before. The latest chart is the one I posted and it corresponds with how my family, the people in the middle class and higher class of the island look like.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 02:53 AM
No one in this pic looks "straight peninsular looking" to me.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:56 AM
Those are not the typical looking Cubana or Borucua. You have to be in denial big time. If Cuba is 65% mulatoid-negroide,then the typical Cuban is mulltoid. You must mean they are the mainstream white Cuban looking.

And average Boricua is 25% negroide so they would look mulltoid side,so u are cherry picking.

I have been trough this before on other forums and it is always with mexicans. You do not travel much to P.R. but when you do you are startled because we dont look like Don Omar on average. And yes those are typical cubanas from Miami and typical females from the Central parts of P.R. If you so wish I can invite you to PR, we can meet and I can show you around. No denial. PR is a very diverse place and these type are very easy to find, in fact this type is the one I see daily according to the social spaces trough which i transit.

LOL this had been settled on the other board... no denial nor anything you can attribute to any cognitive dissonance phenomena like some poor DR poster you probably picked on before....

Jamal Hernandez
02-20-2013, 02:56 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/539459_10151761888958136_1537175962_n.jpg

Damn she fine

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:59 AM

You have not lived in Spain, I have and for many years, have a gf from Castilla y Leon and travel there twice a year. Do you want me to post pics? They all pass... even if they are not the typical Atlantid type. The one on the left is strikingly Atlanto Med.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 02:59 AM
Damn she fine

Don't say that abut my cousin. She is a cuarterona who will pollute your euro-indigenous genes (sarcasm).

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 03:00 AM
I have been trough this before on other forums and it is always with mexicans. You do not travel much to P.R. but when you do you are startled because we dont look like Don Omar on average. And yes those are typical cubanas from Miami and typical females from the Central parts of P.R. If you so wish I can invite you to PR, we can meet and I can show you around. No denial. PR is a very diverse place and these type are very easy to find, in fact this type is the one I see daily according to the social spaces trough which i transit.

LOL this had been settled on the other board... no denial nor anything you can attribute to any cognitive dissonance phenomena like some poor DR poster you probably picked on before....

He's probably wary because some reggetonero Nuyorican registered before saying he doubted he had any African ancestry and claimed Mexicans had higher SSA ancestry per capita than Puerto Ricans.

You don't find many obvious negroes or mulattos in PR, but you can't deny the negroe per capita ratio there is still higher than the rest of Latin America, whether you have elevated European ancestry or not.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 03:01 AM
You have not lived in Spain, I have and for many years, have a gf from Castilla y Leon and travel there twice a year. Do you want me to post pics? They all pass... even if they are not the typical Atlantid type. The one on the left is strikingly Atlanto Med.

I have not but my dad now does. He is retired there. I don't think they pass, at least as typical (but there are Spaniards here to confirm, you don't need to picture spam). They have a more mixed Latin American look. Those bulbous noses are not common in Spain.

American_Hispanist
02-20-2013, 03:02 AM

If there is one thing for sure they can pass, is them needing to be in my bed tonight. :D

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:04 AM
It is an easy answer. Regionally the Spanish speaking Caribean is the most Negroide out of Spanish Speaking Latino America.
DR 50% NEGROIDE,Puerto Rico 26% negroide and Cuba is 65% mulato-black. No other region is this Negroide.

Correct. But Cuba is 65% mulato-black.

DNA for Puerto Ricans is 26% Negroide.Puerto Ricans living in the Island. No Nyoricans in the samples..

Overall the average Venezuela and Colombians do not reach 26% negroides. Venezuela is more Negro than Colombia but none have more Negroide than the average Boricua.

So I am not average even if the lastes DNA charts says so? So if I don't fit your chart autosomally am I supposed to feel special? Will I have to tell all the islander PR's of my social space that they also do not fit the average because of what some uncredited amateur in anthropology says of my island? I am an academic btw.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 03:05 AM
So I am not average even if the lastes DNA charts says so? So if I don't fit your chart autosomally am I supposed to feel special? Will I have to tell all the islander PR's of my social space that they also do not fit the average because of what some uncredited amateur in anthropology says of my island? I am an academic btw.

Appealing to authority title does not make you more believable than an amateur, though.

I get the drif you're trying to make us take. I understand you don't want to be considered as a negro nation or negro region, but I don't think anyone seriously thinks all Puerto Ricans are black. Needless to say, even if it's just one particular region with 30% Black average, it's pretty damn high for normal Latin American standards. It's also easier to find people that the persons in mainland of Latin America would find to be "negro" in the whole Caribbean.

Jamal Hernandez
02-20-2013, 03:07 AM
Don't say that abut my cousin. She is a cuarterona who will pollute your euro-indigenous genes (sarcasm).

Can you post more pics of her?

American_Hispanist
02-20-2013, 03:08 AM
RMuller, why this thread when it's obvious that by region, Caribbean is more negro than other parts of LA. if we were to say by country, whole different story (excluding Haiti in that debate of course).

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:08 AM
That is another sample, obviously. Not all Nuyoricans fit the sample posted either.

That is certainly not a sample coming from the middle class of PR or the higher classes be they from the ''mainland'' or the island. I am middle class and I came out 8% West African and 1/8 taino the rest iberian of sephardic origin. The islander from the central and west side of the island hardly fits that chart you posted which by the way is just proof that in PR there are 'cuarterones', that is obvious. But you see the predicament don't you? Which is the better sample? Which one tested more people? or more interesting yet ... what is the social and geographic origin of each the samples so that the results are divergent? You got classic reggaetoneros in your sample... I thought you had seen them before. The latest chart is the one I posted and it corresponds with how my family, the people in the middle class and higher class of the island look like.

Another DNA sample from Puerto Rico. You still get very high dosage of Negroide here to.Average Negroide is 21.2% for the Average Puerto Rican Islander and it includes every region. You put the 27% sample and the 21.2% sample and the average for both is 24.1% Negroide for Puerto Rican islanders. Their wasn't not one Nyorican tested so don't blame the super high Negroide DNA on Puerto Rican Islanders on NYoricans .
http://i.imgur.com/4iauX.png

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:10 AM
I have not but my dad now does. He is retired there. I don't think they pass, at least as typical (but there are Spaniards here to confirm, you don't need to picture spam). They have a more mixed Latin American look. Those bulbous noses are not common in Spain.

I disagree I am here to demythify. I'll show pics of Spaniards who Spaniards themselves classified as mixed in ABF. That was one hell of a thread I made. Also made one with a chick from Malta who people thought was Mexican. It is a common phenomena to adscribe to the identification of ideal types and give them a credibility as more mainstream when even if it is the case it does not mean that the other types are entirely rare.

Salmantinas:

The one on the far right: Extreme~na

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/481385_10151174830970064_563360580_n.jpg

Has at least as bulbuos nose as the two cubans posted. Hmmm no soy un troll pero me he movido mucho para caer en pseudo ciencias.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:12 AM
The Caribbean for sure, as a region. Id say the most SSA is DR though, again by a good percentage. If its by countries I think itd be either Panama or DR as the top two.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:14 AM
I have been trough this before on other forums and it is always with mexicans. You do not travel much to P.R. but when you do you are startled because we dont look like Don Omar on average.

Don Omar types aren't common in Puerto Rico. Average Boricua is 25% negroide,12% Amerindian the rest Euro.DNA has confirmed it.

And yes those are typical cubanas from Miami and typical females from the Central parts of P.R.

Ok, they are only typical for their respective regions. Are the Boricua chicks typical For Nyoricans or Eastern Puerto Rico? You know they aren't.So why do you try to pass them off as 'typical Boricua's'?

If you so wish I can invite you to PR, we can meet and I can show you around. No denial. PR is a very diverse place and these type are very easy to find, in fact this type is the one I see daily according to the social spaces trough which i transit.

As you said ,the Boricua chicks you posted are from a certain class.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:15 AM
The Caribbean for sure, as a region. Id say the most SSA is DR though, again by a good percentage. If its by countries I think itd be either Panama or DR as the top two.

Panama is not that Negroide. It has lots of mestizos .

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:17 AM
Another DNA sample from Puerto Rico. You still get very high dosage of Negroide here to.Average Negroide is 21.2% for the Average Puerto Rican Islander and it includes every region. You put the 27% sample and the 21.2% sample and the average for both is 24.1% Negroide for Puerto Rican islanders. Their wasn't not one Nyorican tested so don't blame the super high Negroide DNA on Puerto Rican Islanders on NYoricans .

And I tolde you already sir that you were not presenting any false evidence to your claims. However, you can't pretend to produce a totalizing effect out of the samples and charts posted. It would be wrong to say that the latest DNA tribes chart wich limits SSA at 10% is what the whole of the western side of the island is. Having said that if one were to sample 1,000 islanders from Guaynabo we would be autosomally more Euro than most samples from Argentina and Brazil. But Guaynabo is not the whole of PR. Until we have a total population genome testing it will suffice to value the divergences between the olders charts (the ones you are posting) with the newer results (the chart I posted) and all the results of PR's on ABF and gedmatch which correlate with us being 10% or less (and unnoticeable to the eye as our good peQueno amigo Ricky Acevedo can show from his pics) as differences within the regions of PR and the people sampled. Having a historic correlation between Socio Economic Status and Racial Profile I assure you that the charts will diverge according to whom is tested. Hey you can go southeast to Maunabo and find 70% SSA people but that would not be PR in its totality either. Be careful with incurring in basic Methodological errors such as taking a sample as a totalizing reference. I invite you to come and see our diversity for yourself.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:18 AM

Do you and your social space friends look typical among Nyoricans and Easterner island Puerto Ricans?

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:20 AM
Don Omar types aren't common in Puerto Rico. Average Boricua is 25% negroide,12% Amerindian the rest Euro.DNA has confirmed it.

Ok, they are only typical for their respective regions. Are the Boricua chicks typical For Nyoricans or Eastern Puerto Rico? You know they aren't.So why do you try to pass them off as 'typical Boricua's'?

As you said ,the Boricua chicks you posted are from a certain class.

Well who can be atypical here? lol Maybe the word better suited is the mode or the number which repeats itself more in a set of numbers. Come to P.R. (Nuyoricans mate with other groups by their second generation plenty of times) and then post a more thorough assesment. They are from a certain class; regular middle class. Easterners are more akin to Nuyoricans and even Dominicans.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:23 AM
Umm Im pretty typical for Puerto Rico. And Im only 11% SSA and 15% Native American.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:25 AM
Panama is not that Negroide. It has lots of mestizos .

But it still has a lot of Afro Panamanians. MANY.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 03:26 AM
Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico (some of them)

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:28 AM
Do you and your social space friends look typical among Nyoricans and Easterner island Puerto Ricans?

On the east side of the island there are people who are Canarian looking or pred Med with no afro influence but they are a minority truth be told, a significant one though but there are always afro influenced people within a group of caucasoid ones, unlike in the central mountains or the west (always middle class and higher; the lower classes are significantly afro influenced). They look like this; Easterners from Humacao
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/183600_4834705377_3940_n.jpg

Concerning the cherry picking claim; ask around those who were from ABF. I can post more than 10,000 pics of different fb friends who are not visibly afro influenced. And no we dont look like nuyoricans (the stereotype). I have recently come to terms with that; not being identified as PR in NYC; before it was really hard to deal with... to be related to people foreign to islanders even if all or part of their origins lie in my island their looks, style and worldview would only be similar to islanders who live in social housing and are on welfare.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:29 AM
And I tolde you already sir that you were not presenting any false evidence to your claims.

Then why are you representing yourself and your family as average Boricua's when in fact you aren't? Accept the reality that Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans are a very mixed race triracial people and just happen to be on averge 27% SSA.
It would piss me off if 'white Mexicans' tried to pass themselves off as typical Mexicans .

However, you can't pretend to produce a totalizing effect out of the samples and charts posted. It would be wrong to say that the latest DNA tribes chart wich limits SSA at 10% is what the whole of the western side of the island is.

The 2 DNA samples, sampled hundreds of people and by region. Accept the reality.

Having said that if one were to sample 1,000 islanders from Guaynabo we would be autosomally more Euro than most samples from Argentina and Brazil. But Guaynabo is not the whole of PR.

If the DNA samples only sampled the isolated Mennotite communities in Mexico ,Mexico would be whitier than Argentina,you see have stupid it sounds?

and all the results of PR's on ABF and gedmatch which correlate with us being 10% or less (and unnoticeable to the eye as our good peQueno amigo Ricky Acevedo can show from his pics) as differences within the regions of PR and the people sampled.

So the few ABF Boricua members results are more accurate than the nearly 1 thousand Boricua islanders sampled?:picard2::picard1:
You are in denial and clearly are a Negrophobe.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:32 AM
He's probably wary because some reggetonero Nuyorican registered before saying he doubted he had any African ancestry and claimed Mexicans had higher SSA ancestry per capita than Puerto Ricans.

You don't find many obvious negroes or mulattos in PR, but you can't deny the negroe per capita ratio there is still higher than the rest of Latin America, whether you have elevated European ancestry or not.

Of course. Pero hay que matizar...

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 03:33 AM
But it still has a lot of Afro Panamanians. MANY.

Most negroides in Panama are from Caribbean regions and not autochtonous Panameans. Normal Panameans don't look different from Mestizo regions of Colombia or Costa Rica.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:33 AM
Dominican Republic, Cuba, Puerto Rico (some of them)

I think as a whole its DR > Cuba > Puerto Rico. If its was Pre Castro it would have been DR > Puerto Rico > Cuba . But each country has its more SSA areas, like the North East Coast of PR for example. Honestly to find an average admixture in PR is hard since its all over the place, but I think if you do it in ranges its much more accurate. I think in PR the average Euro/MENA component is around 67-75 %, the Amerindian 8-15 % and the SSA 10-25%. Sometimes the gap is large due to heavily Euro and heavily SSA admixed peoples.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:35 AM
Well who can be atypical here? lol Maybe the word better suited is the mode or the number which repeats itself more in a set of numbers. Come to P.R.

I don't need to go to Puerto Rico to see that the average PUERTO RICAN ISLANDER is 21.2%-275 Negroide on average.

(Nuyoricans mate with other groups by their second generation plenty of times) and then post a more thorough assesment.

So its some other groups that are Negrofying the Boricia diaspora?:picard2::picard1: Talk about being Negroparanoia.:picard2:

Easterners are more akin to Nuyoricans and even Dominicans.

Easterners and Nyoricans and mainland Boricua's are like 705 of the Boricua population. For a reason their is a Puerto Rican stereotype look. Maybe you don't fit it and it bothers you that the average Boricua has high negroide ?

Saru
02-20-2013, 03:38 AM
Truth is, I've met white Cubans and Boricuas, but never ever met a white Dominican. Whites in DR are a minority group, and not as common as the White populations in Cuba and PR.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:38 AM
Then why are you representing yourself and your family as average Boricua's when in fact you aren't? Accept the reality that Puerto Rico and Puerto Ricans are a very mixed race triracial people and just happen to be on averge 27% SSA.
It would piss me off if 'white Mexicans' tried to pass themselves off as typical Mexicans .

The 2 DNA samples, sampled hundreds of people and by region. Accept the reality.

If the DNA samples only sampled the isolated Mennotite communities in Mexico ,Mexico would be whitier than Argentina,you see have stupid it sounds?

So the few ABF Boricua members results are more accurate than the nearly 1 thousand Boricua islanders sampled?:picard2::picard1:
You are in denial and clearly are a Negrophobe.

That is a common insult/accusation. But when Mexicans talk about the diversity within their population one can't claim that they are self haters for being native admixed. That is a weak rebuttal, sir. There is diversify in both countries. And yes I am an average middle class islander with central and western origins just like Ricky is also an average PR; if you mean to tell me that we are not then I am afraid to tell you that the production of your discourse is so saturated with imposition of form (that would be Pierre Bourdieu on linguistic exchanges) as to render anything I say dubious; well I am no going to feel special for I still have my everyday life as reference. The abf results correlate with gedmatch... now you won't say more than 1,000 gedmatch results which correlate with mine are of any less value than the two older charts you psted would you? That would be one hell of a methodological bias.

I am proud to be what I am. Don't project your own categories of thought upon me. Be mindful about letting us know so easily your own cognitive prejudices. Thank you for keeping civil.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:40 AM
I think as a whole its DR > Cuba > Puerto Rico. If its was Pre Castro it would have been DR > Puerto Rico > Cuba . But each country has its more SSA areas, like the North East Coast of PR for example. Honestly to find an average admixture in PR is hard since its all over the place, but I think if you do it in ranges its much more accurate. I think in PR the average Euro/MENA component is around 67-75 %, the Amerindian 8-15 % and the SSA 10-25%. Sometimes the gap is large due to heavily Euro and heavily SSA admixed peoples.

READ THIS. This is the true admixture of Puerto Rico.

American_Hispanist
02-20-2013, 03:42 AM
lol. this is turning into a troll thread.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 03:44 AM
lol. this is turning into a troll thread.

I don't even see the clear point in trolling. This is completely pointless and unnecessary now that Sigur doesn't dare to post anymore.

The poll results are obvious anyway.

American_Hispanist
02-20-2013, 03:45 AM
I don't even see the clear point in trolling. This is completely pointless and unnecessary now that Sigur doesn't dare to post anymore.

we never know what's in nomar's mind, lol! ;)

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:45 AM
I don't need to go to Puerto Rico to see that the average PUERTO RICAN ISLANDER is 21.2%-275 Negroide on average.

So its some other groups that are Negrofying the Boricia diaspora?:picard2::picard1: Talk about being Negroparanoia.:picard2:

Easterners and Nyoricans and mainland Boricua's are like 705 of the Boricua population. For a reason their is a Puerto Rican stereotype look. Maybe you don't fit it and it bothers you that the average Boricua has high negroide ?

I think you should be a little more serious and employ less value judgments. Be mindful, open to new learning experiences. Now why would you give more weight to older charts than the latest; all have equal importance. And yes you need to come to PR to see that more than half do not fit with what you deem as average PR (by imposition not certainty). I want you to come, I already had a fellow DR from ABF come and he did not have anything to say about my appreciation of our looks, and I did take him to varied places not Guaynabo. If you don't come you will never know If I am mistaken or if you are just producing text without any solid base on which to support your claims other than two charts which are perfectly valid relative to the people sampled. What is the matter? did not like the latest DNA tribes chart?

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:46 AM
Umm Im pretty typical for Puerto Rico. And Im only 11% SSA and 15% Native American.

No you are not typical for Boricua. You have more Amerindian than Negroide. And the average Boricua has 27% negroide and the average Boricua has 2 times more Negroide than Amerindian.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 03:49 AM
That test was ridiculed over and over again. -_- It clearly states that this sample REFLECTS THE WIDE ETHNIC DIVERSITY , not the ADMIXTURE AVERAGE. Come on guys, if you're gonna post results, dont cherry pick.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:51 AM

Of course who would dare to say otherwise? Historical forces alone explain something which did not need a poll. I am not understanding; I think we agree. In what I am making a case is against the attempt at totalizing what is deem as the average PR using samples which are not of islanders and we are different from Nuyoricans on average; remember cases like my paternal family who are nuyoricans and Deliha's case. People should think about how the samples are collected and the people who are more accesible to those samples; no nuyorican relative has ever been approached nor islander one. It is interesting to note for example that Cruzado's work was highly infused with identity politics; he specifically wanted to find both guanche and taino mtdna's so he went to places where he knew he would collect them.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 03:51 AM
The difference I notice between Puerto Rican whites versus Cuban and Dominican whites is this: white Cubans look legit white, Spaniard. White PRs often look more East Med or North African influenced probably due to Canarian and Sephardi influences, and white Dominicans either look partially admixed with SSA as it is, or almost Levantine.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 03:55 AM
No you are not typical for Boricua. You have more Amerindian than Negroide. And the average Boricua has 27% negroide and the average Boricua has 2 times more Negroide than Amerindian.

That is not true more than 27 samples I have of islander PR genomes are only 25% afro-indigenous with african being the least significant component akin to ricky results and mine. We are a varied people and depending on the sample you will have divergent results. We are 1/8 taino and 1/10 the SSA on the chart I posted and that is roughly what most of us who are not visibly afro influenced are. And please I can dance better than you on account of negro cultural elements and heritage don't keep using that fallacious claim about negrophobia.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 03:55 AM
Concerning the cherry picking claim; ask around those who were from ABF. I can post more than 10,000 pics of different fb friends who are not visibly afro influenced.

I see ,but you know their is around 7.8 million Boricua's worldwide .Your Fb friends are not the typical looking Boricua.

And no we dont look like nuyoricans (the stereotype).

You don't like the mullatoid NYoricans ? To Negroide for your liking?

I have recently come to terms with that; not being identified as PR in NYC; before it was really hard to deal with...

I see. But Nyoricans are part of the Boricua diaspora.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 03:56 AM
Puerto Ricans from the island might be whiter but the ones in the northeastern US look at least 25% African on average, and noticeably part Amerindian.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 04:02 AM
I dont see what the issue is about. Obviously that guy is ignorant on Puerto Rican admixture and phenotypes. No use arguing with a closed mind.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:04 AM

Most white Cubans I have seen look more Spanish than them. The left looks Spanish but "off", the middle looks like Lea Michele and could pass as Israeli or something similar. Girl on the right looks most Spanish.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:05 AM
That is a common insult/accusation. But when Mexicans talk about the diversity within their population one can't claim that they are self haters for being native admixed. That is a weak rebuttal, sir.

A Mexican who is in denial of his amerindian ancestry or phenotype will be mocked by the Mexican anthro forum members bellieve me.

There is diversify in both countries. And yes I am an average middle class islander with central and western origins just like Ricky is also an average PR; if you mean to tell me that we are not then I am afraid to tell you that the production of your discourse is so saturated with imposition of form (that would be Pierre Bourdieu on linguistic exchanges) as to render anything I say dubious;

You and ricky might be average for your regions or social class but aren't average as Boricua in general. DNA test have confirmed this .

well I am no going to feel special for I still have my everyday life as reference. The abf results correlate with gedmatch... now you won't say more than 1,000 gedmatch results which correlate with mine are of any less value than the two older charts you psted would you? That would be one hell of a methodological bias.

Your Getmatch are not average for an Island Puerto Rican. Why deny the obvious?

I am proud to be what I am. Don't project your own categories of thought upon me.

Ok, but don't try to pass yourself or your family as the typical Boricua. DNA test confirm this.

Bobby Six Killer
02-20-2013, 04:08 AM
How typical is Danny Garcia in Puerto Rico?
How many SSA you think he has?
http://www.notifight.com/artman2/uploads/10/DannyGarciabyGBP300NF02.jpg
http://www.boxingnews24.com/wp-content/uploads/garcia234.jpg

Tropico
02-20-2013, 04:09 AM
You keep saying DNA tests have confirmed them. But they haven't. They were always poorly sampled and if you have for example a country who is 75% purely Euro and 25% purely SSA, the "average" for that country is 75% Euro and 25% SSA, that doesnt mean shit since hypothetically no one is mixed. Obviously results skew greatly so we need a more regional result testing.

Tropico

Hmm id say he falls within the typical range. Again, there is no ONE typical look, its a range .

dbbrainer
I see ,but you know their is around 7.8 million Boricua's worldwide .Your Fb friends are not the typical looking Boricua.

You don't like the mullatoid NYoricans ? To Negroide for your liking?

I see. But Nyoricans are part of the Boricua diaspora.

I know who you are sir :D and maybe you might remember me before you were banned on abf... asi que conozco tu cala~na.

Not all Nuyoricans fit the Nuyoricans stereotype like my paternal family and Delihla's as many others; not even Jennifer Lopez who is quintessential Nuyorican fits the afro influenced type you so insist is our average. Also there are millions of islanders on the mainland who are not nuyoricans like the hundreds of thousands of professionals in South Florida and Dallas who do not conform to the stereotype. We are very proud of all of our people regardless of racial composition of any given PR ... and you are right concerning a portion of our population but the average is not what yoy say it is and a foreigner will not have any credibility in the face of a graduated anthropologist who only wishes to have as much objectivity as possible. If ever a day comes when we are totally sampled and we are on average cuarterones as you say then I will have to be rectified but until then we can only say that both groups and types exist and both are typical and normal to see around. I assure you though you will see many differences according to where you travel to (Mainland; differences between north east and south east; central florida and north texas). Mantente al nivel que esto de joder por joder debe ser patetico despues de unos cuantos a~nos.

Bobby Six Killer
02-20-2013, 04:12 AM
Hmm id say he falls within the typical range. Again, there is no ONE typical look, its a range .

I want to believe PR has regions where people tend to look more SSA, or more Euro.. like in every other country in Latin America.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:12 AM

He doesn't look SSA. He looks Lebanese like.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:13 AM
That test was ridiculed over and over again. -_- It clearly states that this sample REFLECTS THE WIDE ETHNIC DIVERSITY , not the ADMIXTURE AVERAGE. Come on guys, if you're gonna post results, dont cherry pick.

You and Ddbrainer just don't like the results. Talk about being Spaniard wanabes. :picard2: Ricky thpught he passed in Spain.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:14 AM

Looks like some people I know from Bayamon which are indeed some sort of octoroon or possibly cuarteron. One can see one like this in every other town..

Bobby Six Killer
02-20-2013, 04:14 AM
He doesn't look SSA. He looks Lebanese like.

His father looks really arabic.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bb8w3XL3FB0/0.jpg

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:18 AM
You and Ddbrainer just don't like the results. Talk about being Spaniard wanabes. :picard2: Ricky thpught he passed in Spain.

I recognized the results, told you that they were worth it, spoke about how you could not totalize this reference sample as the whole of PR and yet the only one who seems to not like something is you. The fact that the latest DNA tribes chart concurs with my results, ricky's, Delihlah and plenty more. If one has accepted your charts and true for a portion of PR why can't accept the one that we fit in? and how can you ascertain without committing a methodological error that your charts are more representative than ours? It seems more logical and intellectually sound to recognize the relative validity of both. You sure like to extrapolate facts and speculate about the unknown.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:18 AM
His father looks really arabic.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/bb8w3XL3FB0/0.jpg

His father looks like what white PRs I see look like.. North African/Levantine influenced and not fully Spanish looking.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Most white Cubans I have seen look more Spanish than them. The left looks Spanish but "off", the middle looks like Lea Michele and could pass as Israeli or something similar. Girl on the right looks most Spanish.

Believe me they all look spanish (middle one passes easily in canarias). These are all from Salamanca.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574971_10152381414270790_535855462_n.jpg

The one in the back would be taken even for Mexican in the U.S.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:24 AM
You keep saying DNA tests have confirmed them. But they haven't. They were always poorly sampled and if you have for example a country who is 75% purely Euro and 25% purely SSA, the "average" for that country is 75% Euro and 25% SSA, that doesnt mean shit since hypothetically no one is mixed. Obviously results skew greatly so we need a more regional result testing.

The samples were done accurate and it was even done by regions to. As confirmed average Islander Boricua is 27% SSA. Even Borimac is a negroidephobe who claimed he had no Negroide blood. I now understand why you and Ddbrainer can't accept the higher Negroide in Boricua's,even Borimac who looks triracial claimed he look like a 'whiteboy. :picard2::picard1:

I had no idea that even Triracial Ricans are Negrophobes. :picard2:

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:24 AM
Maybe Canarian but not a common peninsular Spaniard.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 04:27 AM
I dont know why Mexicans like to Negrophy Puerto Rico, but its kind of sad. :/

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:31 AM
I recognized the results, told you that they were worth it, spoke about how you could not totalize this reference sample as the whole of PR and yet the only one who seems to not like something is you. The fact that the latest DNA tribes chart concurs with my results, ricky's, Delihlah and plenty more.

Why is you,ricky and deliah results more accurate than the 2 DNA Boricua results?
The charts are not white enough to your liking?
As you can see. The average Boricua is 24.1% Negroide ,both charts included.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 04:33 AM
Why is you,ricky and deliah results more accurate than the 2 DNA Boricua results?

This is obviously stated by someone who has never been to Puerto Rico in his life, and who has no idea about statistics, avergaes and the skewing of them. Take a College level Statistics class.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:34 AM
The samples were done accurate and it was even done by regions to. As confirmed average Islander Boricua is 27% SSA. Even Borimac is a negroidephobe who claimed he had no Negroide blood. I now understand why you and Ddbrainer can't accept the higher Negroide in Boricua's,even Borimac who looks triracial claimed he look like a 'whiteboy. :picard2::picard1:

I had no idea that even Triracial Ricans are Negrophobes. :picard2:

Well you can find confused minds in every country around the world. In Mexico, or in the U.S. of A if you live there, you also have a fair few.. much like yourself. It cannot stand, however, that a sample - both yours and mine- can be taken for what the country is as a whole. Bah you have no interest in scrutiny or methodology. An no tri racial ricans are not negrophobes, you and some mexicans are according to much of what I have seen on abf and here concerning the racial slurs who say to visibly afro admixed caribbeans. Something bothers you... that much is clear.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:36 AM

You should complain to the people who shipped thousands of Bantu's,Congoid slaves to Puerto Rico. Complain to the people samplying Boricua's.

Iroczor
02-20-2013, 04:42 AM
@Acevedo

Here is a different genetic study from some university (i think) Do you think its more accurate than the two studies Rmuller provided?

http://www.pnas.org/content/107/suppl.2/8954.full

We observed clustering largely by Native American, African, and European ancestry, with the Hispanic/Latino populations showing genetic similarity with all of these populations. However, significant population differences exist, with the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans showing the highest levels of African ancestry (41.8% and 23.6% African, SDs 16% and 12%), whereas Mexicans and Ecuadorians show the lowest levels of African ancestry (5.6% and 7.3% African, SDs 2% and 5%) and the highest Native American ancestries (50.1% and 38.8%)

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:42 AM

Are blind? I stated twice before that I recognized the chart' worth relative to the population sampled but I am now demanding of you to accept that I accepted your chart before on numerous occasions and I am also demanding of you to recognize the validity of the chart I posted... just for your credibility's sake. Well this is it for me. Nice to see you again abf people....

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:45 AM
Well you can find confused minds in every country around the world.

Correct.But why someone like Borimac who is obvious triracial say he has no negro in him?

In Mexico, or in the U.S. of A if you live there, you also have a fair few.. much like yourself.

I won't deny that Mexican-Americans can be very Negrophbes.

It cannot stand, however, that a sample - both yours and mine- can be taken for what the country is as a whole. Bah you have no interest in scrutiny or methodology.

Well , the 2 large DNA samples done on Boricua Islanders shows a tendency of over 20% negroide in each one.How can you continue to say they are off?

An no tri racial ricans are not negrophobes, you and some mexicans are according to much of what I have seen on abf and here concerning the racial slurs who say to visibly afro admixed caribbeans.

Oh you mean what they were saying to sigur ros,he wasn't innocent either,i didnt tell him any racial slurs or say anything bad .

Something bothers you... that much is clear.

Nothing bothers me. I like the truth to be told.:thumb001: If a 'white Mexican' claimed that they were the typical Mexicans and that Mexican mestizos were a minority ,i would be cussing his azz out . believe me.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 04:45 AM

Look man the guy who opened a thread and is doing much of this "party" here is not a Mexican from Mexico but a Mexican-American. I do not think the average Mexican thinks enough about Puerto Rico to start thinking how black they look or not. I've met a few Puerto Ricans and only looked very slightly African influenced globally speaking. Most had an ambigous look that could be confused for some lighter Mestizo Mexicans, Colombians or Chileans, and a couple that looked more Spanish. Other 2 looked more negro influenced, like around 20%. Definately not comparable to Dominicans.

But if we stick to what's being asked in the poll the Caribbean area: for all the niggas in Cuba and DR, is the most negroide influenced. I also would argue that negroid influence is more prevalent in Puerto Rico than in other areas of Latin America, despite a great deal of the population don't look it. It still forms a bigger substratum there than elsewhere in Latin America.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 04:47 AM
Nothing bothers me. I like the truth to be told.:thumb001: If a 'white Mexican' claimed that they were the typical Mexicans and that Mexican mestizos were a minority ,i would be cussing his azz out . believe me.

What would you do if someone like Mexican Abdullah was claiming to be average in Jalisco and then some Puerto Ricans entered there to say you are a negrophobe?

Iroczor
02-20-2013, 04:48 AM
@Acevedo

Here is a different genetic study from some university (i think) Do you think its more accurate than the two studies Rmuller provided?

http://www.pnas.org/content/107/suppl.2/8954.full

We observed clustering largely by Native American, African, and European ancestry, with the Hispanic/Latino populations showing genetic similarity with all of these populations. However, significant population differences exist, with the Dominicans and Puerto Ricans showing the highest levels of African ancestry (41.8% and 23.6% African, SDs 16% and 12%), whereas Mexicans and Ecuadorians show the lowest levels of African ancestry (5.6% and 7.3% African, SDs 2% and 5%) and the highest Native American ancestries (50.1% and 38.8%)

They coinside well with the other two

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:49 AM

It might be a bit hard to believe that Caribbeans like Cubans and Puertoricans have proportionately a more caucasoid population and that we might as well be confused for something else other than a ... bueno... tu sabes. Or it might really be hard to conceive how we are average PR's both autosomally and in looks when our visibly afro admixed brothers are the only ones who have a spotlight on TV which is the closest they would get to know our country (sarcasm). I think mexicans must have flipped out during the Menudo years... guey mira hay gueros en puelto lico... oopss espera somos nosotros los que hablamos asi... espera... yo nunca he hablado asi...

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:51 AM
It might be a bit hard to believe that Caribbeans like Cubans and Puertoricans have proportionately a more caucasoid population

Cubans don't anymore. If you're going to count white Cubans in the US as Cuban, then NY Ricans are Puerto Rican.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:52 AM
They coinside well with the other two

And DNA tribes coincides well with gedmatch records which has more than 800 PR's. Please tell me... what does that tell you from a methodological POV? what needs to be done now? must it be done by regions, social class, urban or rural zones? Hay mucha tela para cortar.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:54 AM
Most of the Puerto Ricans I have met in person look either triracial (Michelle Rodriguez type look) or off-white. Very few have looked actually white.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 04:56 AM
And DNA tribes coincides well with gedmatch records which has more than 800 PR's. Please tell me... what does that tell you from a methodological POV? what needs to be done now? must it be done by regions, social class, urban or rural zones? Hay mucha tela para cortar.

Creo que tienes una mentalidad bastante segregacionista. Eso es tu rollo, a cualquier país lo podrías fraccionar así hasta dejar sólo individuos. Es obvio que tienen una variedad genética grande, y que hay gente que no muestra rasgos negroides en Puerto Rico. Pero de que sirve hacer de menos a los demás diciendo que son "pobres" "clase social baja" y hacerlos ver como indeseables?

RMuller
02-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Are blind? I stated twice before that I recognized the chart' worth relative to the population sampled but I am now demanding of you to accept that I accepted your chart before on numerous occasions and I am also demanding of you to recognize the validity of the chart I posted... just for your credibility's sake. Well this is it for me. Nice to see you again abf people....

Ddbrainer the same chart you provide says the average Boricuan is only 9.3% Negroide .:picard2:,the same chart that you provided also says that the average Dominican is only 30% Negro. :picard2: Your chart has no crediblilty. Be more realistic .

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:57 AM
Cubans don't anymore. If you're going to count white Cubans in the US as Cuban, then NY Ricans are Puerto Rican.

To a certaint extent they do only if they have mated strictly with people of their own ethnic background. I count Cubans based on my experience living in Miami and befriending balseros not cuban americans; and the exposure to boricubiches which might identify as both PR and Cuban.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 04:58 AM
DNATribes also says that southern Italians are 70%+ Middle Eastern and that Greeks are less than half genetically European, and that Portuguese are 10%+ North African. I don't trust them that much.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 04:59 AM
Ddbrainer the same chart you provide say the average Boricuan is only 9.3% Negroide .:picard2:,the same chart that provided also says that the average Dominican is only 30% Negro. :picard2: Your chart has no crediblilty. Be more realistic .

Well it so happens that plenty of dominicans are only 30% Negro. If you go to Cibao which is a very populated region they will also be more caucasoid on average than Dominicans and possibly more than the average PR according to the Cibae~noa I have met and all their results; plenty are 90% + European. Thus, the samples worth is relative to the population tested. Let's keep it with a certain air of scientifically sound arguments.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:02 AM
DNATribes also says that southern Italians are 70%+ Middle Eastern and that Greeks are less than half genetically European, and that Portuguese are 10%+ North African. I don't trust them that much.

Depends on the chart. In other charts of previous years they did not come out like that. Depends on the sample. DNA tribes nailed my SSA just the same as McDonald. If anything I would look to gedmatch results which can be more accurate.

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 05:04 AM
Well it so happens that plenty of dominicans are only 30% Negro. If you go to Cibao which is a very populated region they will also be more caucasoid on average than Dominicans and possibly more than the average PR according to the Cibae~noa I have met and all their results; plenty are 90% + European. Thus, the samples worth is relative to the population tested. Let's keep it with a certain air of scientifically sound arguments.

Look man, all of this is understandable, we understand you have white people too. I know not all of you are "niggers" but it's obvious you're on some implicit weird stuff and do have a clear racist stance on negroid people. You are attempting to sound all scientifical but are basically lying by omission. If you clearly want to distance from you should recognize the negro problem in your country and ship them to Haiti. them You mentioned you are a scholar. I would be betting you're a scholar in psychology or some stuff like that.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Most of the Puerto Ricans I have met in person look either triracial (Michelle Rodriguez type look) or off-white. Very few have looked actually white.

If by white you mean 100% European then not even our canarian ancestors were 100% European. I don't use that word anyway; only ones who do are criollos of strict Peninsular descent. You might enjoy our beaches and see islander PR's or stop by Amherst and scope out some places to hangout... tauromenion ;)

RMuller
02-20-2013, 05:07 AM
It might be a bit hard to believe that Caribbeans like Cubans and Puertoricans have proportionately a more caucasoid population and that we might as well be confused for something else other than a ... bueno... tu sabes.

Yeah Boricuas are considered white in the USA . :picard2: Puerto Rico is 95% white according to the last census . :picard2:
97% of the Puerto Ricans pass in Spain. :picard2: .Thats what you want me to say ?:thumb001: You happy now ?:thumb001:

You can't hide the Negroide in Puerto Ricans. You can post your 10,000 facebook friends but when you yourself goes to New York City ,people are surprised that you don't look Typical Boricua which is triracial being 27% negroide.

I think mexicans must have flipped out during the Menudo years... guey mira hay gueros en puelto lico... oopss espera somos nosotros los que hablamos asi... espera... yo nunca he hablado asi...

haha ,so you are blonde now ? ??? Most boricuas are blonde?

Iroczor
02-20-2013, 05:11 AM

Maybe the DNA Tribes samples they tested were from the most caucasic regions in PR. Theres going to be variation in phenos whereever we travel to places. I recall seeing a YT video about michelle rodriguez ancestry and how much interbreeding went on with their family members because they wouldn't allow dating with negroid admixed PRs, That could've been a good reason why PRs are so euro. It happened all PR as well.

dbbrainer
Look man, all of this is understandable, we understand you have white people too. I know not all of you are "niggers" but it's obvious you're on some implicit weird stuff and do have a clear racist stance on negroid people. You are attempting to sound all scientifical but are basically lying by omission. If you clearly want to distance from you should recognize the negro problem in your country and ship them to Haiti. them You mentioned you are a scholar. I would be betting you're a scholar in psychology or some stuff like that.

Nothing I have said can sanely be taken as wanting to distance myself from anything negro. That is the easy way to come about trying to comprehend our stance. If I don't fit your notion of a PR and I am here to let you know that my type is abundant just as much as any other type of PR; there are so many; we have euro indigenous phenos, euro-mena, euro, euro-ssa to varying degrees, tri racias. I think you are operating under cognitive prejudices which is clear in the lack of disposition towards comprehending the other even when presented with results from a fairly respected testing company which can be cross checked with what McDonald and gedmatch have me and plenty other PR's at. If trying to be thorough and inclusive about the diversity of my country is supposedly trying to distance myself from any x component you think then little more can be said about the reception of my statements... not much will change.

EagleAtHeart
I saw mostly white Spaniard looking people when I was in Cuba, but again, I was in the resort areas. But I still expected more blacks.

I heard Honduras is one of the worst, next to the Dominican Republic.

I think I read that only half a million Africans survived the slave trade in South America... yet they're everywhere. A true testament to them breading like rabbits.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:14 AM
Maybe the DNA Tribes samples they tested were from the most caucasic regions in PR. Theres going to be variation in phenos whereever we travel to places. I recall seeing a YT video about michelle rodriguez ancestry and how much interbreeding went on with their family members because they wouldn't allow dating with negroid admixed PRs, That could've been a good reason why PRs are so euro. It happened all PR as well.

PR's are not like that. Those are cubans who would call your 4 grandmothers to see if you were all white. We have inherited from all 4 cultures and proudly so. It might be true that people have mating preferences and certain biases but it is also true that plenty of PR's don't; if not we would not have the proof in charts like the ones posted which have those PR's testedas 1/4. And PR's are notorious for mixing with whatever comes in their path; including mexicans, anglos, aframs, italians, you name it even filipinos.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 05:15 AM

But ddbrainer can put his 10,000 white looking FB friends to counter to what you said .:picard2:
Last Puerto Rican census it was concluded that 95% of Puerto Rican islander are white.:)

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:17 AM
Yeah Boricuas are considered white in the USA . :picard2: Puerto Rico is 95% white according to the last census . :picard2:
97% of the Puerto Ricans pass in Spain. :picard2: .Thats what you want me to say ?:thumb001: You happy now ?:thumb001:

You can't hide the Negroide in Puerto Ricans. You can post your 10,000 facebook friends but when you yourself goes to New York City ,people are surprised that you don't look Typical Boricua which is triracial being 27% negroide.

haha ,so you are blonde now ? ??? Most boricuas are blonde?

You are seriously sick. Well I am not talking about Nuyoricans.

Menudo? two were gueros the rest cabecitas negras

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:19 AM
But ddbrainer can put his 10,000 white looking FB friends to counter to what you said .:picard2:
Last Puerto Rican census it was concluded that 95% of Puerto Rican islander are white.:)

Las census was not 95% it is 70% and that is also inaccurate. 70% are at least pred Med with no visible afro influence and hence they identify as white but not according to the categories of classification of the U.S. since our white peasants were canarians. I would say only 35% of PR is white and around 70% Pred Med. 60% At least like me.... could be more could be les... but hardly are we on average quadroons.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:24 AM

I majored in Sociology and Social Anthropology but I did take psychopathology (modern and post-modern version; that is critical of the DSM). Mastered in Urban Planning in Spain and am now studying a joingt degree program in Law between UPR and Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona... so no psychology and I am seriously not trolling. If one day I am proved wrong and I will have to admit it like any other sane person would have to but until then it is dubious to accept as a totalizing fact two mere samples when others are in conflicting evidence and support what I am autosomally. Till then the most sane stance is to consider it all part of our diversity.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 05:28 AM

Ok so the average Domincan is only 30% negroide;) according to you and average Boricua is only 9.4% nigah;) you happy now?:thumb001:

You accept the charts that show less nigah in boricuas's:thumb001: are you related to Borimac to?:confused:

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 05:28 AM
Nothing I have said can sanely be taken as wanting to distance myself from anything negro. That is the easy way to come about trying to comprehend our stance. If I don't fit your notion of a PR and I am here to let you know that my type is abundant just as much as any other type of PR;

I don't have a notion on you more than other Latin American nation. You are hallucinating. Historical facts support Caribbeans having higher negroid ancestry as your indigenous populations were less numerous and declined faster. I don't see a point in denying that, and that's precisely what the question of the thread is. The carribean globally has higher SSA than the rest. No word gymnastics on me not "understanding" and "downplaying" your diversity will change that.

I do not think all of you are negroes, I don't think you're a negroe. I don't think the people you have posted are negroides. But I think your region has a whole has more extended and higher SSA than the rest of us.

there are so many; we have euro indigenous phenos, euro-mena, euro, euro-ssa to varying degrees, tri racias. I think you are operating under cognitive prejudices which is clear in the lack of disposition towards comprehending the other even when presented with results from a fairly respected testing company which can be cross checked with what McDonald and gedmatch have me and plenty other PR's at. If trying to be thorough and inclusive about the diversity of my country is supposedly trying to distance myself from any x component you think then little more can be said about the reception of my statements... not much will change.

I understand that. But this does not contradict anything of what I've said.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:32 AM
And I never denied that the caribbean has a wider and bigger presence of the SSA component than Mexico. Por favor. I merely contested the statemente made by another poster that we were on average quadroons, presented evidence that said different, and proceeded to claim that both were valid. I never embarked on a ridiculous attempt at stating that the caribbean did not have more presence of african heritage. Pero hay que hacer matices, insisto.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Ok so the average Domincan is only 30% negroide;) according to you and average Boricua is only 9.4% nigah;) you happy now?:thumb001:

You accept the charts that show less nigah in boricuas's:thumb001: are you related to Borimac to?:confused:

You are a troll. I hope you are... because if not you have the IQ of Forrest Gump (well he was brilliant in other respects; and so might you be... but not on trolling...even if you have been doing it for years)... I am happy that you understand that I consider both valid representations of my country.

Jamal Hernandez
02-20-2013, 05:35 AM
It is my imagination or this just turn out to be another typical negro self hatin thread identical to the ones in abf? :picard1:

RMuller
02-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Las census was not 95% it is 70% and that is also inaccurate. 70% are at least pred Med with no visible afro influence and hence they identify as white but not according to the categories of classification of the U.S. since our white peasants were canarians. I would say only 35% of PR is white and around 70% Pred Med. 60% At least like me.... could be more could be les... but hardly are we on average quadroons.

Im i suppose to believe someone who tries to white wash Boricua's? You live in a bubble,you think people of your class ,are the majority in Puerto Rico and then you get offended when DNA results says average Rican is between 21.2% -27% Negroide.

Han Cholo
And I never denied that the caribbean has a wider and bigger presence of the SSA component than Mexico. Por favor. I merely contested the statemente made by another poster that we were on average quadroons, presented evidence that said different, and proceeded to claim that both were valid. I never embarked on a ridiculous attempt at stating that the caribbean did not have more presence of african heritage. Pero hay que hacer matices, insisto.

Bueno, eso es entendible. Como ya te dije, la mayoría de los que he conocido no tenían razgos negroides plenamente obvios, pero la mayoría si se veían mezclados. Según tú que tan negroides deberían de ser en promedio?

Silver_Shadow
lol who voted for Mexico? :picard2:

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 05:38 AM
lol who voted for Mexico? :picard2:

I did :thumbs:

Silver_Shadow
02-20-2013, 05:39 AM
I did :thumbs:

haha you troll :tongue

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:47 AM
Bueno, eso es entendible. Como ya te dije, la mayoría de los que he conocido no tenían razgos negroides plenamente obvios, pero la mayoría si se veían mezclados. Según tú que tan negroides deberían de ser en promedio?

Hay de todo. Y depende mucho por region. Yo estimo que la mayoria son octostizos o octoroons con una gran porcion criollos, de cuarterones y algun tri racial de esos sueltos que tienen ojos achinados, nariz negroide y cara media larga castellana. En si reconozco el resultado de la tabla pero es mas diverso que eso, mucho mas.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 05:49 AM
You are a troll. I hope you are... because if not you have the IQ of Forrest Gump (well he was brilliant in other respects; and so might you be... but not on trolling...even if you have been doing it for years)... I am happy that you understand that I consider both valid representations of my country.

You presented DNA stats that claimed that average Boricua is 9.3% negroide but that same link had the average Dominican as 30% negro. So me and you can come to a conclusion that the DNA link you posted of Boricua's is very faulty and very inaccurate based on 3 other DNA samples of Boricua's which average 23.5%,21.2% and 27% negroide .Your DNA sample of Boricua's is out of the norm compared to the 3 Boricua DNA samples .

Han Cholo
02-20-2013, 05:51 AM
Hay de todo. Y depende mucho por region. Yo estimo que la mayoria son octostizos o octoroons con una gran porcion criollos, de cuarterones y algun tri racial de esos sueltos que tienen ojos achinados, nariz negroide y cara media larga castellana. En si reconozco el resultado de la tabla pero es mas diverso que eso, mucho mas.

La mayoría de los octostizos se ven "criollos" por lo que no es necesario contarlos aparte. Visualmente tenían un look predominantemente Caucásico, pero se les notaba algo más, les veía algo familiar en los razgos no Caucásicos también, pero además a varios si se les notaba algo extraño, aunque a veces no tan obvio. Yo estimaría que más bien el Puerto Riqueño promedio sería como una mezcla de un Castizo y un Cuarterón (como 75% Caucásico 12.5% Indigena y 12.5% Negro) aunque me inclinaría a pensar que la sangre negroide es un poco superior a la indígena.

75% Caucásico, 15% negro y 10% indígena sería una media ideal para abarcar ese rango de variación que dices desde criollos, "off whites", semi-castizoides hasta tri-raciales que si parecen un poco más mulatos.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 05:53 AM
You presented DNA stats that claimed that average Boricua is 9.3% negroide but that same link had the average Dominican as 30% negro. So me and you can come to a conclusion that the DNA link you posted of Boricua's is very faulty and very inaccurate based on 3 other DNA samples of Boricua's which average 23.5%,21.2% and 27% negroide .Your DNA sample of Boricua's is out of the norm compared to the 3 Boricua DNA samples .

The only conclusion you can make without seriously ridiculing yourself in front of thinking people is that they are accurate relative to the samples collected. There are Cibae~no samples from DR which are on the criollo range. My results fit with the DNA tribes chart and so many other PR's. In fact my sample was collected that year. I must demand of you to point out any error in logic, methodology or analytical approach concerning both the result and my arguments based on that. Would you be so kind?

BLUEU
02-20-2013, 05:57 AM
Spanish Speaking Caribbean and the most negro country is Dominican Republic.

Sikeliot
02-20-2013, 06:00 AM
The only conclusion you can make without seriously ridiculing yourself in front of thinking people is that they are accurate relative to the samples collected. There are Cibae~no samples from DR which are on the criollo range. My results fit with the DNA tribes chart and so many other PR's. In fact my sample was collected that year. I must demand of you to point out any error in logic, methodology or analytical approach concerning both the result and my arguments based on that. Would you be so kind?

That region in the DR might have the highest proportion of people close to white but most of them are probably quadroon or slightly less.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 06:05 AM

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28157&d=1361338920
The chart you claimed is more accurate for Boricua's says the average Boricua is more Amerindian 10.6% than Negroide 9.3%. After all the Taino amerindians were wiped out in 30 years and hundreds of thousand bantu's were shipped to Puerto Rico to work as slaves.:picard2:

DO THE MATH .:thumb001: Negroide genes doubles down on Amerindian % among Bori's.

dbbrainer
02-20-2013, 06:22 AM
La mayoría de los octostizos se ven "criollos" por lo que no es necesario contarlos aparte. Visualmente tenían un look predominantemente Caucásico, pero se les notaba algo más, les veía algo familiar en los razgos no Caucásicos también, pero además a varios si se les notaba algo extraño, aunque a veces no tan obvio. Yo estimaría que más bien el Puerto Riqueño promedio sería como una mezcla de un Castizo y un Cuarterón (como 75% Caucásico 12.5% Indigena y 12.5% Negro) aunque me inclinaría a pensar que la sangre negroide es un poco superior a la indígena.

75% Caucásico, 15% negro y 10% indígena sería una media ideal para abarcar ese rango de variación que dices desde criollos, "off whites", semi-castizoides hasta tri-raciales que si parecen un poco más mulatos.

No sabria decirte si seria precisamente lo mas propio. Me aprece que lo mas propio deberia ser eliminar los promedios de pruebas al azar y quizas establecer otros en base al origen regional; incluso si se es ambicioso se podria considerar a nivel de comunidad. Esto lo han hecho unos pocos. Hay un artista californiano que expuso un trabajo similar en la pagina web de planetizen.com en el que clasificaba por zonas la composicion racial de la ciudada valiendose del dibujo de planos. Te lo comento porque hay municipios enteros en los que los centros urbanos tienen una composicion racial completamente diferente a la de las urbanizaciones cerradas que estan en las afueras del centro. Esto claro sigue un patron de desarrollo desparramado que segrega y aisla segun condicion economica (por consiguiente racial; y esta realidad no es exclusiva al nuevo mundo pero si opera mas intensamente aca); tipico del sub-urbanismo anglo americano. Por lo tanto, esa realidad social que incide sobre realidades de corte mas biologicista como lo genetico y la fenotipia tiene que ser distinguida y popiamente categorizada.

Si no se hace de esta manera al ajustarse las differencias en los porcentajes de individuos bien differentes entre si se saca un promedio que puede que no sea parte de la realidad subjetiva (en tanto como uno se identifica y percibe) y la objetiva (la estadistica matematica del promedio de los de esa categoria; sigue siendo los de urbanizaciones cerradas para los efectos del ejemplo) de diferentes tipo de individuos. Si por tanto, los resultados del 2012 fueron similar a los mios pues podria tener una idea a lo que mas o menos promediaria la gente que vive en lugares similares. Me parece que las diferencias en las tablas responden a esa realidad desigual de la produccion del espacio social que es correlativa de las fuerzas de relaciones economicas y politicas en su genesis historica en nuestro territorio. Estas fotos lo ilustran:

Si al final se insiste por promediar entre los sujetos que pertenecen (o podrian pertencer) a diferentes clasificaciones y categorias la verdad es que no se si habria mas de indigena que de negro. En toda la cordillera central poco tienen de negro, ciertamente no mas de 8%-10%; mientras que en el oeste al interior tendrian el minimo3%-5%. En las costas y mas al este de la isla podrian haber griffes (75% Negros). Lo mas propio es hacerlo por escalas e integrando variables geograficas y sociologicas. Quien sabe si pudiera ser mas que un 15%. Es posible. Pero aun no lo sabemos.

Smaug
02-20-2013, 11:37 AM
I think the Caribbean region. Some parts of Brazil also have a sizable African population like Bahia, but even there it's still less than most island-nations of Caribbean.

perikolez
02-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Si no se hace de esta manera al ajustarse las differencias en los porcentajes de individuos bien differentes entre si se saca un promedio que puede que no sea parte de la realidad subjetiva (en tanto como uno se identifica y percibe) y la objetiva (la estadistica matematica del promedio de los de esa categoria; sigue siendo los de urbanizaciones cerradas para los efectos del ejemplo) de diferentes tipo de individuos. Si por tanto, los resultados del 2012 fueron similar a los mios pues podria tener una idea a lo que mas o menos promediaria la gente que vive en lugares similares. Me parece que las diferencias en las tablas responden a esa realidad desigual de la produccion del espacio social que es correlativa de las fuerzas de relaciones economicas y politicas en su genesis historica en nuestro territorio. Estas fotos lo ilustran:

Si al final se insiste por promediar entre los sujetos que pertenecen (o podrian pertencer) a diferentes clasificaciones y categorias la verdad es que no se si habria mas de indigena que de negro. En toda la cordillera central poco tienen de negro, ciertamente no mas de 8%-10%; mientras que en el oeste al interior tendrian el minimo3%-5%. En las costas y mas al este de la isla podrian haber griffes (75% Negros). Lo mas propio es hacerlo por escalas e integrando variables geograficas y sociologicas. Quien sabe si pudiera ser mas que un 15%. Es posible. Pero aun no lo sabemos.

Totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Promediar estadisticamente no te da el fenotipo o la carga genetica mas comun que te puedas encontrar en una pais. Ademas debido a la hetereogeneidad regional en America, hacer un promedio es todavia mucho mas complicado. Un ejemplo claro es Argentina donde supuestamente el promedio sale castizo, pero que en mi opinion es totalmente erroneo, ya que hay muchos "blancos" y "mestizos" que castizos. El promedio de un sitio con muchos blancos y mestizos seria castizo , pero es no quiere decir que te lo que mas te encuentres sean castizos. Si hicieras un promedio de alguna poblacion sudafricana con un 50% blancos, y el otro 50% negros, el promedio te sale mulato, cuando realmente no vas a ver ningun mulato en esa poblacion.

Tico4
02-20-2013, 01:02 PM
Can people not understand that PR and Cuba have some of the highest black populations in Latin America? But they also have some of the highest white populations too...Even if Cuba is only 35% white, that's a huge minority. Puerto Ricans do have a more lenient "white" definition though.

Hesperión
02-20-2013, 01:03 PM
Un ejemplo claro es Argentina donde supuestamente el promedio sale castizo, pero que en mi opinion es totalmente erroneo, ya que hay muchos "blancos" y "mestizos" que castizos.Recuerdo haber leído un estudio genético en el que el promedio de ADN mitocondrial nativo americano entre la población argentina era de entre el 70% y el 80%.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 01:27 PM
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28157&d=1361338920
The chart you claimed is more accurate for Boricua's says the average Boricua is more Amerindian 10.6% than Negroide 9.3%. After all the Taino amerindians were wiped out in 30 years and hundreds of thousand bantu's were shipped to Puerto Rico to work as slaves.:picard2:

DO THE MATH .:thumb001: Negroide genes doubles down on Amerindian % among Bori's.

Im an example of being more Native American than Black, so its not impossible that this chart is true.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 01:29 PM
Can people not understand that PR and Cuba have some of the highest black populations in Latin America? But they also have some of the highest white populations too...Even if Cuba is only 35% white, that's a huge minority. Puerto Ricans do have a more lenient "white" definition though.

I think all of latin america has a lenient "white" definition, especially when compared to the US. Honestly I think people are confusing the Caribbean Hispanics with having the highest average SSA with just being SSA overall, which is why I think people are getting into arguments on here. Duh, the Caribbean Hispanics have the most widespread SSA, but were not 90% SSA or anything, I just have 11% SSA, higher than in other parts of Latin America, but by no means am I "Black" nor do I even look it.

perikolez
02-20-2013, 02:23 PM
Recuerdo haber leído un estudio genético en el que el promedio de ADN mitocondrial nativo americano entre la población argentina era de entre el 70% y el 80%.

No entiendo mucho sobre ADN mitocondriales, pero si con esto quieres decir que el 70-80% de los argentinos tienen alguna influencia genetica indigena, es altamente problable. Sin embargo aunque el 50% de los argentinos son mestizos claros , los blancos de Argentina dudo mucho que tengan muchos genes indigenas porque su estancia en Argentina es relativamente corta. Por tanto, catalogar como lo mas comun de Argentina a los castizos no es real, porque habria mas blancos y mestizos que ellos.

Por otro lado, los "blancos" de Puerto Rico o de Cuba a diferencia de Argentina,son de origen colonial y con una influencia taina o negroide importante. La poblacion blanca que ha quedado en Cuba tras la mal llamada revolucion, tiene un fuerte componente taino. Yo mismo en un curro de atencion al publico que tuve,me visitaron una pareja de Cubanos jovenes que no tenian ningun rasgo negroide, y sin embargo tenian algunos rasgos exoticos indigenas. En Mexico los hubiesen catalogado como castizos o harnizos sin ninguna duda.

Hesperión
02-20-2013, 02:29 PM
No entiendo mucho sobre ADN mitocondriales, pero si con esto quieres decir que el 70-80% de los argentinos tienen alguna influencia genetica indigena, es altamente problable.No exactamente. Creo que más bien es que el argentino medio, aunque sea mayoritariamente europeo en la composición del Cromosoma Y, es mayoritariamente amerindio (en un 70-80% de promedio) en la composición mitocondrial.

BLUEU
02-20-2013, 02:37 PM
Totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Promediar estadisticamente no te da el fenotipo o la carga genetica mas comun que te puedas encontrar en una pais. Ademas debido a la hetereogeneidad regional en America, hacer un promedio es todavia mucho mas complicado. Un ejemplo claro es Argentina donde supuestamente el promedio sale castizo, pero que en mi opinion es totalmente erroneo, ya que hay muchos "blancos" y "mestizos" que castizos. El promedio de un sitio con muchos blancos y mestizos seria castizo , pero es no quiere decir que te lo que mas te encuentres sean castizos. Si hicieras un promedio de alguna poblacion sudafricana con un 50% blancos, y el otro 50% negros, el promedio te sale mulato, cuando realmente no vas a ver ningun mulato en esa poblacion.

La poblacion Uruguaya difiere mucho de la Argentina?

Lemon Kush
02-20-2013, 02:55 PM
Spanish speaking Caribenos (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba) They descend from West African slaves brought there to work in the sugar plantations. They have additional Native Caribbean and European admixture as well but are still predominately of African (Negroid) descent. After that I'd say Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Panama who are also the descendants of Sub-Saharan African slaves brought by Portuguese and Spanish colonists.

perikolez
02-20-2013, 03:08 PM
No exactamente. Creo que más bien es que el argentino medio, aunque sea mayoritariamente europeo en la composición del Cromosoma Y, es mayoritariamente amerindio (en un 70-80% de promedio) en la composición mitocondrial.

Eso ocurre en muchas poblaciones mestizas de America debido a que los conquistadores y colonos se mezclaron mayoritariamente con mujeres indigenas debido a la falta de mujeres. No me creo que los "blancos" de Argentina tengan genes indigenas mayoritarios en el cromosoma Y , por lo que un promedio del 70-80% en el cromosoma Y es excesivo.

perikolez
02-20-2013, 03:11 PM
La poblacion Uruguaya difiere mucho de la Argentina?

Yo creo que tiene una proporcion mayor de blancos que Argentina pero no superior al 60-70%. En el interior d eUrruguay hay un buen numero de mestizos, y en Montevideo hay una minoria de mulatos. Excepto por lo de los mulatos, Uruguay tendria muchas similitudes a la provincias pampeanas de Argentina.

perikolez
02-20-2013, 03:12 PM
Spanish speaking Caribenos (Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba) They descend from West African slaves brought there to work in the sugar plantations. They have additional Native Caribbean and European admixture as well but are still predominately of African (Negroid) descent. After that I'd say Colombia, Ecuador, Brazil, Panama who are also the descendants of Sub-Saharan African slaves brought by Portuguese and Spanish colonists.

Most blacks in Panama came from Caribean british colonies.

Tropico
02-20-2013, 06:00 PM

The majority of Puerto Rico is not Predominately Negroid decent. Where are you getting your facts from?

RMuller
02-20-2013, 08:42 PM
Im an example of being more Native American than Black, so its not impossible that this chart is true.

Most Puerto ricans will score 2 times more Negroide than Amerindian. You are just an example of a minority of Boricua's that score more Amerindian than Negroide. Do you honestly believe that the average Boricua is 10.6% Amerindian and 9.3% Negroide? You an and Ddbrainer will accept the faulty DNA chart because it shows less Negroide than reality.

Knowing the racial Demograhics of Puerto Rico the last 500 years you will realize that the DNA chart for Borucia scoring more Amerindian than Negroide is a joke.

Taino History in Puerto Rico

Testimonies vary as to how many Taíno inhabited Borinquen at the time of the Spanish invasion, though most anthropologists place the number between 20, 000 and 50, 000. In 1515 – after nearly a decade of maltreatment, a failed rebellion, disease and virtual slavery – only about 4000 remained. Thirty years later, a Spanish bishop put the number at 60. Some historians have claimed that a small group of Taíno escaped the 16th-century genocide and hid in Puerto Rico’s central mountains where they survived until the early 19th century, but the claims have no proof and are impossible to substantiate.
Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico/history#ixzz2LTcjqVIC
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico/history

Negroide history in Puerto Rico

As it was throughout the Caribbean, slavery was employed to develop the Puerto Rican economy, primarily in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. The two types of slaves that were brought to the island – ladinos, born and acculturated in Spain, and bozales and Yoruba people, brought from Africa – were first used to mine the limited gold and silver deposits. Once these deposits were depleted, the slaves were used primarily in the sugarcane industry and other areas of agriculture, predominantly in the coastal areas of the island. While the rest of the population experienced normal growth due to reproduction and voluntary migration, the slave population rose much faster throughout the late 18th century, with census figures in 1765 showing the slave population was 5400. By 1830 the slave population had increased to more than 31, 000, mainly due to the introduction of new slaves directly from Africa and other parts of the Caribbean. However, despite these increases, by 1795 the majority (more than 60%) of black and mulatto people living in Puerto Rico were free. This trend, unusual for the Caribbean at the time, is often attributed to the island’s asylum policy, which granted freedom to fugitive slaves from throughout the region.

Read more: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico/history#ixzz2LTedxt5u
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/puerto-rico/history

Just DO THE MATH,DO THE MATH
Their was 31,000 slaves in Puerto Rico in 1830,that was the peak of slavery in Puerto Rico.Puerto Rico abolished Slavery in 1873 ,5 years after the USA abolished slavery.
Also 60% of the mulato-black population was free in Puerto Rico at the time. So Puerto Rico easily had over 125,000 people with Negroide blood at the time. Tainos dissapeared by 1550.Some Amerindians were shipped to Puerto Rico but they were not much.

These charts are more of a racial reality for Puerto Rico .Negroide blood among Puerto Ricans range from 21.2-27% Negroide,2 times more than Amerindian .

RMuller
02-20-2013, 08:52 PM
Totalmente de acuerdo contigo. Promediar estadisticamente no te da el fenotipo o la carga genetica mas comun que te puedas encontrar en una pais. Ademas debido a la hetereogeneidad regional en America, hacer un promedio es todavia mucho mas complicado.
Si hicieras un promedio de alguna poblacion sudafricana con un 50% blancos, y el otro 50% negros, el promedio te sale mulato, cuando realmente no vas a ver ningun mulato en esa poblacion.

Me vas a decir que no ay mulato-triracials phenos entre la poblacion Boricua?:picard2: ha! . El tipico Boricua en Los Estados Unidos es un Stereotype de Mullatoid-Triracial. Ay mas Boricua's en USA que en Puerto Rico.

RMuller
02-20-2013, 09:02 PM

Results by regions of Puerto Rico,overall average is 21.2% Negroide.

TheRaven
02-20-2013, 09:55 PM

You are right kid but you have to take count of the negroid mixed ricans. :picard2: They come in vast numbers and are not rare at all. Porto ricans are quadroons on average judging by these genetic admixture studies Rmuller provided. Here is another DNA study i found while browsing on google.

http://i45.tinypic.com/dhfmh5.jpg

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1950843/

TheRaven
02-20-2013, 10:02 PM
In a study done on Puerto Rican women born on the island but living in New York by Carolina Bonilla, Mark D. Shriver and Esteban Parra in 2004, the ancestry proportions corresponding to the three parental populations were found to be 53.3±2.8% European, 29.1±2.3% West African, and 17.6±2.4% Native American based on autosomal ancestry informative markers. Although autosomal markers tests seem to draw a more broad picture than that of single, gender-based mtDNA and Y-Chromosome tests, the problem with autosomnal DNA is in the archaic categories used: "European", "Sub-Saharan African", "East Asian" & "Native American". "Asian" (South, North or East) & "North African" are not included. These generalised categories may not take into account the complexity of migratory patterns across the Old World. The study also found that, from the women sampled, 98% had European ancestry markers, 87% had African ancestry markers, 84% had Native American ancestry markers, 5% showed only African and European markers, 4% showed mostly Native American and European markers, 2% showed only African markers, and 2% showed mostly European markers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico

Tropico
02-20-2013, 11:42 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico

Done in NEW YORK. There is a clear difference between Nuyoricans and Islanders. ANYONE can tell you that. lol And on DNA tribes, it wasnt just 9% SSA. -_-

http://oi46.tinypic.com/jl2efa.jpg

Its the 11.7 (SSA) plus the 3.2 % (NE African) which is 14.9% .

Tropico
02-20-2013, 11:43 PM
You are right kid but you have to take count of the negroid mixed ricans. :picard2: They come in vast numbers and are not rare at all. Porto ricans are quadroons on average judging by these genetic admixture studies Rmuller provided. Here is another DNA study i found while browsing on google.

http://i45.tinypic.com/dhfmh5.jpg

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1950843/

This just proved that we're not quadroons. Were between quadroons and octaroons in our SSA. Just like I said, its more of a range, not a set number.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 12:32 AM
http://oi46.tinypic.com/jl2efa.jpg

Its the 11.7 (SSA) plus the 3.2 % (NE African) which is 14.9% .

Haha, who in their right mind is going to believe that the average Boricua is only 14.9% Negroide and close behind 12.3% Amerindian?:picard2:

Their was only 60 Amerindians left in 1545. But you had 35,000 negroide slaves in Puerto rico in 1830 and another 100,000 free mulato-and blacks. But some how the average Rican is 2.6% more negroide than Amerindian? Do the math kid,do the math ,don't be such a Negroidephobe and accept that the Average Rican is between 21.2-27% negroide.

These charts are accurate based on Puerto Rico's historical racial demographics.

Regions to

Tropico
02-21-2013, 12:41 AM
Haha, who in their right mind is going to believe that the average Boricua is only 14.9% Negroide and close behind 12.3% Amerindian?:picard2:

Their was only 60 Amerindians left in 1545. But you had 35,000 negroide slaves in Puerto rico in 1830 and another 100,000 free mulato-and blacks. But some how the average Rican is 2.6% more negroide than Amerindian? Do the math kid,do the math ,don't be such a Negroidephobe and accept that the Average Rican is between 21.2-27% negroide.

These charts are accurate based on Puerto Rico's historical racial demographics.

Regions to

Both of those were not set out to find the average admixture. Like ive said before, do you know nothing of statistics and averages. About the skewing of results do to one strong lenience on one side? And there werent just 60 left. The history books have it wrong and there have been countless papers stating that. One even found that in one of the census's in PR has over 2000 Native Americans which were found on Culebra and brought to Puerto Rico. You need to learn a bit more about Puerto Rican history if youre going to make such claims.

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 12:47 AM
Imo i think PR as a whole is somewhere around 65 Euro, 20 SSA, 10-15 Taino

Tropico
02-21-2013, 12:50 AM
Imo i think PR as a whole is somewhere around 65 Euro, 20 SSA, 10-15 Taino

Hmm. Id disagree. I think that you guys keep throwing this thing about having one specific admixture amount and saying thats an average. Puerto Rico, and all of Latin America is too diverse for one admixture level. Like I said before, the average admixture and phenotype is a range, not one specific type.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 01:19 AM
Both of those were not set out to find the average admixture. Like ive said before, do you know nothing of statistics and averages.

Those 2 DNA charts for Boricua's that showed 21.2-27% Negroide is very accurate. You can deny it all you want Kid.

Talking about statistics. You had only 60 surviving Amerindians in Puerto Rico in 1545.But in 1830 you had 35,000 negroide slaves and 100,000 free mulato-black population In Puerto Rico. As you can see the Amerindians were basically displaced by African slaves in Puerto Rico . Do the math Kid .
Why is it so common to find Negroide features on the average Boricua,but Amerindian features among Boricua's is rare. How can you accept the chart that says the average Rican is just barely 14.9% negroide and 12.3% Amerindian?
Historic racial Demographics of Puerto Rico just doesn't add up with the gimmick chart you accept.
Stop being such a Negrophobe and accept that the average Rican is 21.2%-27% negroide.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:28 AM
Those 2 DNA charts for Boricua's that showed 21.2-27% Negroide is very accurate. You can deny it all you want Kid.

Talking about statistics. You had only 60 surviving Amerindians in Puerto Rico in 1545.But in 1830 you had 35,000 negroide slaves and 100,000 free mulato-black population In Puerto Rico. As you can see the Amerindians were basically displaced by African slaves in Puerto Rico . Do the math Kid .
Why is it so common to find Negroide features on the average Boricua,but Amerindian features among Boricua's is rare. How can you accept the chart that says the average Rican is just barely 14.9% negroide and 12.3% Amerindian?
Historic racial Demographics of Puerto Rico just doesn't add up with the gimmick chart you accept.
Stop being such a Negrophobe and accept that the average Rican is 21.2%-27% negroide.

If only 60 Native Americans survived how it is that 60% of Puerto Ricans were found to have Native American mtDNA? And only around 20% had African mtdna? and again only around 25% had African Y DNA? Youre telling me 60% of Puerto Ricans got their mtdna for only 60 Native women? Assuming they were all woman. Your 60 natives thing doesnt add up.

aja675
02-21-2013, 01:28 AM
Has anyone here been to Cuba? How did the people there look like?

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM
This is feeling too like fucking ABF. I don't see how Puerto Ricans get riled up so fast. The thread opener set up a very obvious question with a very obvious answer which would obviously anger Puerto Ricans because they are the less negro country of the 3. Now upon seeing the reaction he bought up that 27% negro sample and you're keeping getting angry at that. You are exactly doing what he wants you to do.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:36 AM
This is feeling too like fucking ABF. I don't see how Puerto Ricans get riled up so fast. The thread opener set up a very obvious question with a very obvious answer which would obviously anger Puerto Ricans because they are the less negro country of the 3. Now upon seeing the reaction he bought up that 27% negro sample and you're keeping getting angry at that. You are exactly doing what he wants you to do.

I havent gotten angry at all. Ive kept a chill tone. Ive just backed up my claims as well as he's backed up his. He's a bit condescending but a lot of people are, I know how to handle them. His math isnt adding up with the genetics of the people. I wonder what will be hi response. I hope he doesnt post the same two DNA samples because those dont support his 60 Native Americans left hypothesis, which cant make up for the 60% mtDNA and the "average" he keeps trying to state with it being around 11-15%.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 04:56 AM
If only 60 Native Americans survived how it is that 60% of Puerto Ricans were found to have Native American mtDNA? And only around 20% had African mtdna? and again only around 25% had African Y DNA? Youre telling me 60% of Puerto Ricans got their mtdna for only 60 Native women? Assuming they were all woman. Your 60 natives thing doesnt add up.

Kid ,more than 60 Amerindian women contributed to the mtDNA of Puerto Ricans.Do some thinking before you ask me these questions. The Amerindian blood got diluted fast in Puerto Rico. You can have mtDNA of a Taino women and still be 98% Negroide,don't get nausic reading this. Negroide Bantu-Congoid slaves displaced the Taino Amerindians within the first 50 years . As i said the census only recorded 60 Amerindians in 1545.

Here is some History of Negroide slaves in Puerto Rico. You see how much Negroide people were living in Puerto Rico ,compared to the displaced,diluted Vanished Taino Amerindians.

During the nineteenth century, about 60,000 African slaves were imported to Puerto Rico. The 1815-1845 period represented the high point of human trafficking to the island. The number of slaves tripled from 17,536 in 1812 to a peak of 51,265 in 1846. In the latteryear slaves accounted for 11.6% of the population. Thereafter, the number of slaves decreased gradually to 29,335 in 1873, when slavery was abolished.

http://www.prdream.com/wordpress/2010/05/whitening-blanqueamiento/

Their was more Negroide descendant in Puerto Rico in 1820. And still in 1864 47.6% of the Boricua population was mullatoid-black and im sure ,alot of those 'whites' were quadroons etc.

One consequence of the increase of African slaves was a change in the racial composition of the population. The largest proportion (55.6%) of people “of color” (including those listed as “brown” ["pardas"], “mulatto,” or “cruzadas” and “morenas” or “negras”) was recorded in 1820 and was subsequently reduced. In 1864, 52.4% of the population was considered “white.”

Ok,kid after giving you leasons of Puerto Rico's historical racial demographics and Taino Amerindians vs Negroide demographics in Puerto Rico , we can concluded that these 2 charts are dead on 21.2-27% average negroide for the average Boricua's .

You and Ddbrainer should embrace your slave blood .:thumb001::cool:

Tropico
02-21-2013, 12:50 PM
^^^ he doesn't understand anything. Lmao but ok. I don't have time for something who isn't even considering the opposite side.

Incal
02-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Scroll down to page 27:

http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-snp-admixture-2012-08-01.pdf

Que gusto verte por estos lares brainer.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:26 PM
Kid ,more than 60 Amerindian women contributed to the mtDNA of Puerto Ricans.Do some thinking before you ask me these questions. The Amerindian blood got diluted fast in Puerto Rico. You can have mtDNA of a Taino women and still be 98% Negroide,don't get nausic reading this. Negroide Bantu-Congoid slaves displaced the Taino Amerindians within the first 50 years . As i said the census only recorded 60 Amerindians in 1545.

Here is some History of Negroide slaves in Puerto Rico. You see how much Negroide people were living in Puerto Rico ,compared to the displaced,diluted Vanished Taino Amerindians.

Their was more Negroide descendant in Puerto Rico in 1820. And still in 1864 47.6% of the Boricua population was mullatoid-black and im sure ,alot of those 'whites' were quadroons etc.

Ok,kid after giving you leasons of Puerto Rico's historical racial demographics and Taino Amerindians vs Negroide demographics in Puerto Rico , we can concluded that these 2 charts are dead on 21.2-27% average negroide for the average Boricua's .

You and Ddbrainer should embrace your slave blood .:thumb001::cool:

Now you're just making up facts claiming those "whites" were quadroons. -_- lol Ok.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:28 PM
in 1873 only 11 % of the population was black, so I assume 89% was either Spaniard or Spaniard/Taino. So if the 11% mixed so readily how is your claim of a quadroon nation true? Your numbers, once again, are not adding up.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
The total fell to about 18,000 in 1518 and 1519, and only 2,000 Tainos remained on the island in 1542.
http://www.enotes.com/taino-arawak-indians-reference/taino-arawak-indians

Actually 2000 PURE Tainos survived and im sure many other Puerto Ricans were either half or part Taino.

"Puerto Rican population in thousands according to Spanish Royal Census"

white mixed free blacks slaves
1827 163 100 27 34
1834 189 101 25 42
1847 618 329 258 32

With all those numbers and assuming everyone mixed freely, the people of Puerto Rico STILL wouldnt haven enough SSA heritage to make them quadroons.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 01:44 PM

They didnt even test half of the regions. -_- lmao ! Wow, yeah, the test you so greatly love to point out :

Actually has a WEAK reference sample and isn't as thorough as you think. lmao ! Wow.

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 06:44 PM
in 1873 only 11 % of the population was black, so I assume 89% was either Spaniard or Spaniard/Taino. So if the 11% mixed so readily how is your claim of a quadroon nation true? Your numbers, once again, are not adding up.

Thats not true. according to wikipedia, the white and non-white racial ethnic group of your country during the year 1877 was estimated to be around 52.3% white 47.7% non-white. I remember macorisano from ABF mentioning to you on how puerto rico used to be a predominantly mulatto-black country. (I will have to ask him just to make sure once ABF is back online)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Puerto_Rico

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 06:59 PM

They didnt even test half of the regions. -_- lmao ! Wow, yeah, the test you so greatly love to point out :

Actually has a WEAK reference sample and isn't as thorough as you think. lmao ! Wow.

Rmuller and his pal TheRaven each posted two different genetic studies of puerto ricans. Don't tell me you're going to deny those and only go for the DNAtribes admixture estimates? Even the Dodecad world9 calculator has puerto ricans at 21% SSA 14% native american, take a look.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArAJcY18g2GadGlpc3JQaVdQbS1QTWF3SzNjTVdfZ EE#gid=0

Here are the composite faces for puerto ricans

http://pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/averagepuertoricanman.jpg
http://pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/puertoricanfemale.jpg

Tropico
02-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Rmuller and his pal TheRaven each posted two different genetic studies of puerto ricans. Don't tell me you're going to deny those and only go for the DNAtribes admixture estimates? Even the Dodecad world9 calculator has puerto ricans at 21% SSA 14% native american, take a look.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArAJcY18g2GadGlpc3JQaVdQbS1QTWF3SzNjTVdfZ EE#gid=0

Here are the composite faces for puerto ricans

http://pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/averagepuertoricanman.jpg
http://pmsol3.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/puertoricanfemale.jpg

You know as well as I do that composite faces of Latin American countries dont work since we have a huge variety of phenotypes and racial admixtures. Your Mexican, and you know it goes by regions more than a country as a whole. You would say that same thing if I threw up a "composite face" of Mexico.

The 1st Geno 2.0 results are invalid because as it clearly states, the test was done to show the diversity, not the true admixture. The test wasnt dont to test the average admixture, just shows the wide variety of ethnic components we have as a island wide whole.

The second test, as I have proven twice in this thread, was not inclusive of the whole island. I provided this picture :
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=28298&d=1361457744

which clearly shows the lack of "island wide" tests that you all keep referring to. They tested the most Afro populated sections and did not test the most Euro, like where my fathers family is from (Rincon) for example. That creates an obvious skewing of results. And regardless they did not even test half of the regions in Puerto Rico, just numerous from certain points, in a diverse island, especially in Latin America, how is that in any way thorough or a successful examination of average admixture?

Armando Esteban Quito
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
You know as well as I do that composite faces of Latin American countries dont work since we have a huge variety of phenotypes and racial admixtures. Your Mexican, and you know it goes by regions more than a country as a whole. You would say that same thing if I threw up a "composite face" of Mexico.

The 1st Geno 2.0 results are invalid because as it clearly states, the test was done to show the diversity, not the true admixture. The test wasnt dont to test the average admixture, just shows the wide variety of ethnic components we have as a island wide whole.

The second test, as I have proven twice in this thread, was not inclusive of the whole island. I provided this picture :

which clearly shows the lack of "island wide" tests that you all keep referring to. They tested the most Afro populated sections and did not test the most Euro, like where my fathers family is from (Rincon) for example. That creates an obvious skewing of results. And regardless they did not even test half of the regions in Puerto Rico, just numerous from certain points, in a diverse island, especially in Latin America, how is that in any way thorough or a successful examination of average admixture?

When you compare Puerto Rico to Mexico I'd believe that it'd be safe to say that it's easier to find an average in Puerto Rico due to its size. You can't compare Mexico with Puerto Rico in that sense.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 07:54 PM
When you compare Puerto Rico to Mexico I'd believe that it'd be safe to say that it's easier to find an average in Puerto Rico due to its size. You can't compare Mexico with Puerto Rico in that sense.

You can somewhat, since there is no true average phenotype, at least not one in specific when you visit PR. You see many who could pass in Spain, the Canary Islands, many who are octaroons, quadroons and even some with more SSA. Like ive stated again and again and AGAIN, in Latin America the most accurate form of admixture and phenotypes is a range, not one amount. Regardless all my other points are correct, when it comes to these " average admixture " results. They are flawed.

Rosenrot
02-21-2013, 08:01 PM
post wrong, supposed to say the 'caribeno' |o| we do have lots of negroids, but we arent spanish speakers so it dont have to do with the thread i guess |o|

RMuller
02-21-2013, 08:25 PM
in 1873 only 11 % of the population was black, so I assume 89% was either Spaniard or Spaniard/Taino.

Lmaoooo,:picard2: You really believe that in 1873 census Puerto Rico was 89% white? Kid you are such a negrophobite to the core.
You really think Puerto Rico had Spaniard-Taino 'mestizos' in 1873? lmaooo .Puerto Rico never had a mestizo category because the Taino Amerindian blood got diluted fast in whites and negroides . Very sad to see that happen.
More than half of Puerto Rico's population in 1873 was mulatos and free Negroes and add the enslaved Negroes.

So the charts that have the average Boricua 21.2-27% negroe is very accurate,you and Ddbrainer can't accept the reality of high negroide dosage among Puerto ricans.

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
You can somewhat, since there is no true average phenotype, at least not one in specific when you visit PR. You see many who could pass in Spain, the Canary Islands, many who are octaroons, quadroons and even some with more SSA. Like ive stated again and again and AGAIN, in Latin America the most accurate form of admixture and phenotypes is a range, not one amount. Regardless all my other points are correct, when it comes to these " average admixture " results. They are flawed.

Mexico is a huge huge countty with lots of phenotipical diversity. They go by average by states not by the whole county alone. If you read the studies carefully. The universities or hospitals are usually going to test the most populated regions in the country whenever they conduct some sort of testing to the public. (Like eastern PR) Not only is it populated in eastern PR but there is also a huge presence of SSA in that side of the country. http://i.imgur.com/4iauX.png

RMuller
02-21-2013, 08:29 PM
post wrong, supposed to say the 'caribeno' |o| we do have lots of negroids, but we arent spanish speakers so it dont have to do with the thread i guess |o|

The Spanish speaking Caribenos still has more Negro blood than Brazil . Afro-Brazileans are cool. Im a Big fan of Pele and the Brazilean soccer players.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:31 PM

Not if you consider racial bias in mating patterns. Composites are an idealization if everyone mixed with everyone indiscriminately; that happens en certain areas of PR but in many others it does not. Conclusion: composite is a bad representation. I dont look like that at all.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:32 PM
Mexico is a huge huge countty with lots of phenotipical diversity. They go by average by states not by the whole county alone. If you read the studies carefully. The universities or hospitals are usually going to test the most populated regions in the country whenever they conduct some sort of testing to the public. (Like eastern PR) Not only is it populated in eastern PR but there is also a huge presence of SSA in that side of the country. http://i.imgur.com/4iauX.png

Still posting that chart? Bueno sientete bien... asi te caes de culo cuando veas a boricuas como yo...

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:32 PM
The Spanish speaking Caribenos still has more Negro blood than Brazil . Afro-Brazileans are cool. Im a Big fan of Pele and the Brazilean soccer players.

Hey it could be possible. But we dont have the data nor the facts. Now it is your turn to come... si es que tienes dinero para gastar.

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 08:33 PM
@acevedo ricky

Compare that admixture chart to PR's wikipedia homepage, Eastern PR is the most populated region. I'm beginning to suspect your negrophobia.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:37 PM
Lmaoooo,:picard2: You really believe that in 1873 census Puerto Rico was 89% white? Kid you are such a negrophobite to the core.
You really think Puerto Rico had Spaniard-Taino 'mestizos' in 1873? lmaooo .Puerto Rico never had a mestizo category because the Taino Amerindian blood got diluted fast in whites and negroides . Very sad to see that happen.
More than half of Puerto Rico's population in 1873 was mulatos and free Negroes and add the enslaved Negroes.

So the charts that have the average Boricua 21.2-27% negroe is very accurate,you and Ddbrainer can't accept the reality of high negroide dosage among Puerto ricans.

Among some Puertoricans... yes...but not spread uniformly...I am fascinated by your appreciation of all of this. We are currently doing a study for the department of anthropology over at the UPR main campus concerning the relation of internet racial perceptions with an actual population's own racial perception. I think I might encourage a friend to visit the site and use you as an example.

American_Hispanist
02-21-2013, 08:39 PM
What would you do if someone like Mexican Abdullah was claiming to be average in Jalisco and then some Puerto Ricans entered there to say you are a negrophobe?

I have never claimed that I am average for people from Jalisco. I have always said I am one of the rarer phenos of Jalisco.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:39 PM
@acevedo ricky

Compare that admixture chart to PR's wikipedia homepage, Eastern PR is the most populated region. I'm beginning to suspect your negrophobia.

Eastern PR is not the most populated. It is the metropolitan region and that is not eastern pr. You already were debunked by a Spanaird a few pages back concerning the inaccuracy of averages concerning autosomal results of populations. Yes it is obvious the caribbean will have more ssa than any other latin american region just as it is obvious that the rest of latn america including chile is pretty much mestizo or if it makes you feel better with some harnizos and castizos. No estamos descubriendo el mundo con esto.

American_Hispanist
02-21-2013, 08:40 PM
why the fuck is this thread still going. it's obvious that Caribbean is more negro proportionally than the other parts of Hispanic-America, end of story.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 08:41 PM

DNA tribes has the average Boricua 21% negroide.

We see a trend with 4 DNA results. All have the average Rican 21.2%-27%-23.5% and 21% negroide.Mathmaticians and staticians would tell you that the 4 DNA results are 99.9999995 correct .

23.12% negroide for the average Ricans if we go by the 4 DNA results for Ricans. Ricky you are fighting a losing cause. Just accept reality.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:41 PM

Hay que ser bastante sub normal para no entender este post y dejar de insistir en las mismas tonterias... quizas les moleste que tu con sangre de negro pareces mas caucasoide que ellos...

Aredhel
02-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Hay que ser bastante sub normal para no entender este post y dejar de insistir en las mismas tonterias... quizas les moleste que tu con sangre de negro pareces mas caucasoide que ellos...

:picard2:

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:45 PM
DNA tribes has the average Boricua 21% negroide.

We see a thread with 4 DNA results. All have the average Rican 21.2%-27%-23.5% and 21% negroide.Mathmaticians and staticians would tell you that the 4 DNA results are 99.9999995 correct .

23.12% negroide for the average Ricans if we go by the 4 DNA results for Ricans. Ricky you are fighting a losing cause. Just accept reality.

One sample is 14.9 and the other is 21% so that means that the average sample was that. It also means if you lack the intelligence to interpret it that many people were over both 21 and 14 and many other people were under 21% and 14%. Perikolez was supposed to help you out with that intellectual shortcoming a few pages back when he co-sign my comment about the troubles of ''averages''.

No loosing battle; we are proud of what we are. Are you? I am not so sure...

American_Hispanist
02-21-2013, 08:46 PM

this is turning into a thread of, who is whiter than the other, in essence, a stupid thread. the answer for the thread was obvious, but stupid shit........

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 08:46 PM
Still posting that chart? Bueno sientete bien... asi te caes de culo cuando veas a boricuas como yo...

The eastern part of PR has more samples (N=137) than the rest of the regions, Haven't you noticed that? (The most populated region of PR)

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 08:48 PM

El puerto riqueño negrófobo con PHD en blanqueamiento turístico se ha proyectado contra nosotros. Bravo :) Le tenemos una inmensa envidia a su blancura deslumbrante boricua. Algo más? :) Son tan vergas que hasta parecen más blancos que nosotros aún siendo negros.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:50 PM

Bueno es la unica respuesta que se le puede dar a un troll luego de uno aceptar que es parte de una realidad para una porcion de la poblacion pero no para todo el mundo. Ustedes estan aqui abrumandolo y se sienten poderosos por que han colonizado el foro este epro ABF no eran nadie los mexicanos y se mantenian calladitos con ciertos brotes de complejos de inferioridad momentaneos. Nadie va a por ustedes... que curioso que ustedes no sean asi... excluyo a Armin claro y a barbasnegras... mexican abdullah lo he cogido bullying al pobre nuyorican diciendole negro.... bueno y luego nos acusan de negrofobicos por solo dar cuenta de que somos una poblacion variada y de que encajamos en muchas tablas y en otras si... pues es sencillo... uno se pone a disparatar igual que ustedes... aunque si que es caer de nivel bien bajo despues que uno lleva todo el dia leyendo a Michel Foucault y Ronald Dworkin...patetico.. para todos aqui...

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 08:52 PM
El puerto riqueño negrófobo con PHD en blanqueamiento turístico se ha proyectado contra nosotros. Bravo :) Le tenemos una inmensa envidia a su blancura deslumbrante boricua. Algo más? :) Son tan vergas que hasta parecen más blancos que nosotros aún siendo negros.

Eso es!!! QUe patetico son... yo solo puedo con todos ustedes que necesitan andar en bandas... anda vete a follar y sal del foro que entro nada mas a ver sus estupideces... de hecho entre al foro solo para eso... pa montarselas y educarlos.

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 08:54 PM
Bueno es la unica respuesta que se le puede dar a un troll luego de uno aceptar que es parte de una realidad para una porcion de la poblacion pero no para todo el mundo.

Ya te dijimos que no creemos eso. Esa paranoia de "creen que todos parecemos Don Homar" es sólo tuya.

Ustedes estan aqui abrumandolo y se sienten poderosos por que han colonizado el foro este epro ABF no eran nadie los mexicanos y se mantenian calladitos con ciertos brotes de complejos de inferioridad momentaneos. Nadie va a por ustedes... que curioso que ustedes no sean asi...

Nadie se siente poderoso. La mayoría de la gente discutiendo contigo aquí no lleva más de 1 mes en este foro que fue cuando colapsó ABF. Antes sólo estabamos 3 Mexicanos, 3 Argentinos, los Españoles y algunos de otras naciones.

excluyo a Armin claro y a barbasnegras... mexican abdullah lo he cogido bullying al pobre nuyorican diciendole negro.... bueno y luego nos acusan de negrofobicos por solo dar cuenta de que somos una poblacion variada y de que encajamos en muchas tablas y en otras si... pues es sencillo... uno se pone a disparatar igual que ustedes... aunque si que es caer de nivel bien bajo despues que uno lleva todo el dia leyendo a Michel Foucault y Ronald Dworkin...patetico.. para todos aqui...

Son una población variada, con una más alta variedad de sangre negra que el resto de nosotros. Ese era el último tema de discusión. No se que motivo psicológico los haya influenciado a descarrilarse.

American_Hispanist
02-21-2013, 08:55 PM
mexican abdullah lo he cogido bullying al pobre nuyorican diciendole negro....

which fucking nuyorican are you fucking talking about? I haven't said shit to any fucking boricua at all. the latin american that i have called a nigger is that troll of nigger ros (sigur ros) but that's because he is a motherfucking ass who white-washes dominicans and trolls Mexicans.

Aredhel
02-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Bueno es la unica respuesta que se le puede dar a un troll luego de uno aceptar que es parte de una realidad para una porcion de la poblacion pero no para todo el mundo. Ustedes estan aqui abrumandolo y se sienten poderosos por que han colonizado el foro este epro ABF no eran nadie los mexicanos y se mantenian calladitos con ciertos brotes de complejos de inferioridad momentaneos. Nadie va a por ustedes... que curioso que ustedes no sean asi... excluyo a Armin claro y a barbasnegras... mexican abdullah lo he cogido bullying al pobre nuyorican diciendole negro.... bueno y luego nos acusan de negrofobicos por solo dar cuenta de que somos una poblacion variada y de que encajamos en muchas tablas y en otras si... pues es sencillo... uno se pone a disparatar igual que ustedes... aunque si que es caer de nivel bien bajo despues que uno lleva todo el dia leyendo a Michel Foucault y Ronald Dworkin...patetico.. para todos aqui...

Ningún mexicano de este foro tiene complejos de inferioridad ni pretendemos ser más caucásicos de lo que somos, a mi no me afecta que alguien diga que no podría pasar en España. A mi no me define mi subgrupo racial como persona.

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 08:56 PM
Eso es!!! QUe patetico son... yo solo puedo con todos ustedes que necesitan andar en bandas... anda vete a follar y sal del foro que entro nada mas a ver sus estupideces... de hecho entre al foro solo para eso... pa montarselas y educarlos.

En bandas? Esto te lo estoy diciendo yo sólo. Yo no tengo ese pensamiento de "clicka", en otros temas me he puesto contra otros "Mexicanos" como TBZA o pao- que considero tienen ideas erroneas.

De hecho, en este mismo tema me les puse en contra para decir que no todos los PR son negros pero al parecer tu rabia contra cualquier rastro de negrura en su población hizo que se te olvidara eso porque estabas muy preocupado provándole a Rmuller que eran menos de 21% negros.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 08:59 PM
The total fell to about 18,000 in 1518 and 1519, and only 2,000 Tainos remained on the island in 1542.
http://www.enotes.com/taino-arawak-indians-reference/taino-arawak-indians

Actually 2000 PURE Tainos survived and im sure many other Puerto Ricans were either half or part Taino.

"Puerto Rican population in thousands according to Spanish Royal Census"

white mixed free blacks slaves
1827 163 100 27 34
1834 189 101 25 42
1847 618 329 258 32

Thanks for backing me up.:thumb001:
Lets say their was 2,000 Tainos left in 1542. Their was 258,000 mulatoes and 32,000 negroides in Puerto Rico in 1847.

And you want to believe that gimmick DNA chart that has the average Rican more Amerindian 10.6% vs 9.3% negroide on one chart and the other chart that you love has the average Rican 14.9% negroide and 12.3% amerindian.

DO THE MATH kid .Their was 290,000 mulatoids-blacks in Puerto Rico in 1847 and the Taino population reached its peak in 1542 with a tiny population of 2,000. DO THE MATH KID.

The 4 charts that have the average Boricua at 21%-21.2%-27%-23.5% negroide is very accurate.

American_Hispanist
02-21-2013, 08:59 PM
En bandas? Esto te lo estoy diciendo yo sólo. Yo no tengo ese pensamiento de "clicka", en otros temas me he puesto contra otros "Mexicanos" como TBZA o pao- que considero tienen ideas erroneas.

Paola may be good looking, but she has some stupid and weird ideals.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 09:07 PM
which fucking nuyorican are you fucking talking about? I haven't said shit to any fucking boricua at all. the latin american that i have called a nigger is that troll of nigger ros (sigur ros) but that's because he is a motherfucking ass who white-washes dominicans and trolls Mexicans.

Le dijeste negro a Borimac en un hilo que puedo encontrar. A ver que no pasa nada... se puede ser un troll pero insistir en lo mismo despues que nosotros admitimos todo eso es un sin sentido garrafal y lo que da es ganas de joderlos tambien. Se admitio, y algunos mismo me dieron gracias (que sospecho que pueden quitar), de que es evidente de que la etnogenesis de paises caribe~nos tiene mas que el resto de latino america. No hemos descubierto nada. Ahora quizas no fuiste tu Hasol, y no lo fuiste, fue el troll mas troll, pero si que se aludio a que el promedio era cuarteron y ya otras personas, incluyendo un espa~ol hablaron sobre el problema de promediar los resultados ya que es obvio que si es promediado hay muchos resultados que estan por debajo y por encima. Por ende,, hay mucha variedad. Este hilo no tiene sentido alguno y no veo porque debe continuar generando controversia.

Ahora bien que pais latino americano es el menos europeo? Pues es muy obvio y no amerita una encuesta a menos que busques provocar reacciones. Esto es muy elemental... aunque en el fondo divertido... se juega y desvelan muchas cosas... solo que hay temas de conversacion que podrian ser de mas altura y envergadura.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey it could be possible. But we dont have the data nor the facts. Now it is your turn to come... si es que tienes dinero para gastar.

Curuipa has the Data that has Brazilean pardos at max 18% negroide. The Caribenos have 2 TIMES MORE NEGROIDE THAN Brazil .FACT!!!

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks for backing me up.:thumb001:
Lets say their was 2,000 Tainos left in 1542. Their was 258,000 mulatoes and 32,000 negroides in Puerto Rico in 1847.

And you want to believe that gimmick DNA chart that has the average Rican more Amerindian 10.6% vs 9.3% negroide on one chart and the other chart that you love has the average Rican 14.9% negroide and 12.3% amerindian.

DO THE MATH kid .Their was 290,000 mulatoids-blacks in Puerto Rico in 1847 and the Taino population reached its peak in 1542 with a tiny population of 2,000. DO THE MATH KID.

The 4 charts that have the average Boricua at 21%-21.2%-27%-23.5% negroide is very accurate.

Hey no gimmick man he and I fit. Would you like me to post gedmatch results? I'll be happy to comply with a significant list of PR's who are more taino than ssa.

dbbrainer
02-21-2013, 09:10 PM
Curuipa has the Data that has Brazilean pardos at max 18% negroide. The Caribenos have Brazil by X2 negroide blood.FACT!!!

Yes relative to that sample's results.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 09:26 PM
One sample is 14.9 and the other is 21% so that means that the average sample was that. It also means if you lack the intelligence to interpret it that many people were over both 21 and 14 and many other people were under 21% and 14%. Perikolez was supposed to help you out with that intellectual shortcoming a few pages back when he co-sign my comment about the troubles of ''averages''.

You think i don't know about 'averages'? Of course Boricuas that were studied vary in Negroide blood.But you add all dna samples and the average Boricua's will come out between 21.2%-27% negroid . FACT!!!!!

No loosing battle; we are proud of what we are.

It's a losing battle when you and ricky accept the low negroide blood that has one chart at 10.6% amerindian vs 9.3% negroide. You know that is complet bullchit. I can accept that that chart was for a certain region of puerto Rico but no way it was average for the island.

Are you? I am not so sure...

You don't seem to accept the high negroide in puerto Ricans ,so are you really proud of what your people are?

Im very proud of who i am .

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Le dijeste negro a Borimac en un hilo que puedo encontrar.

Borimac, a pesar de lucir bastante Mulatto/Tri-racial aclamaba que no mostraba rasgos Sub-saharianos, que los Mexicanos teníamos más SSA que él. Entre otras cosas.

No estarás insinuando que un Mexicano negrofóbico está en el mismo nivel de bizarrencia que un Puerto Riqueño (o Caribeño en general) que lo es, o sí?

RMuller
02-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Hey no gimmick man he and I fit. Would you like me to post gedmatch results? I'll be happy to comply with a significant list of PR's who are more taino than ssa.

I don't doubt that you and ricky fit the chart were it has negroide and Amerindian almost even %. But be honest ,that is not the average Boricua negroide average. Accept reality. Puerto Rico's historical racial demographics had always 10 times more negroides than Amerindians . 4 dna charts have the average Rican between 21.2-27 % negroide. History of Puerto Rico will confirm these 4 charts are accurate.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Borimac, a pesar de lucir bastante Mulatto/Tri-racial aclamaba que no mostraba rasgos Sub-saharianos, que los Mexicanos teníamos más SSA que él. Entre otras cosas.

No estarás insinuando que un Mexicano negrofóbico está en el mismo nivel de bizarrencia que un Puerto Riqueño (o Caribeño en general) que lo es, o sí?

Borimac is a big time negrophobe. He said he was seen as a 'whiteboy' :picard2: And that he had no Negroide in him. :picard2:
Talk about being in total denial of his negroide- Bantu roots.

RMuller
02-21-2013, 09:40 PM
Le dijeste negro a Borimac en un hilo que puedo encontrar.

Big phucking deal. I called Mexican abdullah a zambo negro too. I don't see him phucking crying.

BLUEU
02-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Le dijeste negro a Borimac en un hilo que puedo encontrar. A ver que no pasa nada... se puede ser un troll pero insistir en lo mismo despues que nosotros admitimos todo eso es un sin sentido garrafal y lo que da es ganas de joderlos tambien. Se admitio, y algunos mismo me dieron gracias (que sospecho que pueden quitar), de que es evidente de que la etnogenesis de paises caribe~nos tiene mas que el resto de latino america. No hemos descubierto nada. Ahora quizas no fuiste tu Hasol, y no lo fuiste, fue el troll mas troll, pero si que se aludio a que el promedio era cuarteron y ya otras personas, incluyendo un espa~ol hablaron sobre el problema de promediar los resultados ya que es obvio que si es promediado hay muchos resultados que estan por debajo y por encima. Por ende,, hay mucha variedad. Este hilo no tiene sentido alguno y no veo porque debe continuar generando controversia.

Ahora bien que pais latino americano es el menos europeo? Pues es muy obvio y no amerita una encuesta a menos que busques provocar reacciones. Esto es muy elemental... aunque en el fondo divertido... se juega y desvelan muchas cosas... solo que hay temas de conversacion que podrian ser de mas altura y envergadura.

El pais Latino Américano menos Europeo es obviamente Haíti.

Aredhel
02-21-2013, 09:57 PM
El pais Latino Américano menos Europeo es obviamente Haíti.

Pero Haití no es hispanoparlante :)

RMuller
02-21-2013, 10:00 PM
Bueno es la unica respuesta que se le puede dar a un troll luego de uno aceptar que es parte de una realidad para una porcion de la poblacion pero no para todo el mundo. Ustedes estan aqui abrumandolo y se sienten poderosos por que han colonizado el foro este epro ABF no eran nadie los mexicanos y se mantenian calladitos con ciertos brotes de complejos de inferioridad momentaneos

Haha. On ABF you were a coward and bullied mostly women.Im the only one posting on this thread,no other Mexican even bothers to respond. Don't be butthurt with reality. Fighting with Aredhel Ar-Feiniel here ? As usually you like to fight with ladies.
Que valiente eres ddbrainer lol:picard2:

Alvarado
02-21-2013, 10:16 PM

Todavía me acuerdo del día que explicó su particular teoría de la "preservación". Más o menos vino a decir que tenía pensado reproducirse con una persona blanca porque quería perpetuar sus genes caucásicos.

Lo más hilarante fue cuando comentó que los "preservacionistas" del foro debían entender su postura ya que en caso de reproducirse con una negra sus genes caucásicos desaparecerían, y eso sería contraproducente para la causa de la preservación caucásica en el mundo.

Aquel hilo me hizo soltar unas buenas carcajadas.

Gauthier
02-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Pero Haití no es hispanoparlante :)

Tampoco los Brazilenos, y algunos aqui los estan incluyendo.

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 10:41 PM
Todavía me acuerdo del día que explicó su particular teoría de la "preservación". Más o menos vino a decir que tenía pensado reproducirse con una persona blanca porque quería perpetuar sus genes caucásicos.

Lo más hilarante fue cuando comentó que los "preservacionistas" del foro debían entender su postura ya que en caso de reproducirse con una negra sus genes caucásicos desaparecerían, y eso sería contraproducente para la causa de la preservación caucásica en el mundo.

Aquel hilo me hizo soltar unas buenas carcajadas.

Era gracioso que dijera que él era muy diferente culturalmente a los Afro-Americanos y otras personas Africanas cuando mostraba todos los estereotipos: le gustaban ballenas blancas, quería tener la piel más clara, odiaba/envidiaba al resto de los latinoamericanos. Lo único que le faltaba para ser un super negro eran unos pantaloncillos XXL y unas trensas en su afro.

Tropico
02-21-2013, 11:24 PM
You guys keep posting the same stupid DNA reference up when I posted THIS DAMN ONE :

These are all the regions they tested. Thats not even half of Puerto Rico. Not very thorough... -_-

RMuller
02-21-2013, 11:29 PM
You guys keep posting the same stupid DNA reference up when I posted THIS DAMN ONE :

These are all the regions they tested. Thats not even half of Puerto Rico. Not very thorough... -_-

Thats enough sampling. It won't change much if you test the rest of the Island. As you can see they tested every region.

Lets not forget the other 3 DNA charts that have the average Boricua ranging 21.2%-27% negroide.

Han Cholo
02-21-2013, 11:29 PM

Do you think the results would change drastically if such regions were to be included?

Iroczor
02-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Thats enough sampling. It won't change much if you test the rest of the Island. As you can see they tested every region.

Lets not forget the other 3 DNA charts that have the average Boricua ranging 21.2%-27% negroide.

Make it 5, There was another DNA study that had similar results somewhere around this thread,

Tropico
02-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Do you think the results would change drastically if such regions were to be included?

Yes. The other parts of the west coast, the central and even the east coast have much higher Euro/MENA , like Rincon where my dad is from.

Armando Esteban Quito
02-21-2013, 11:49 PM
Acevedoricky's making Puerto Rico sound like Russia.:mmmm::lol:

RMuller
02-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Yes. The other parts of the west coast, the central and even the east coast have much higher Euro/MENA , like Rincon where my dad is from.

It won't make a dent . They covered all regions.The metro area is covered and is the most populated. small rural areas won't change the results.
Even if we don't include the Eastern Region which is the most Negroide 31.8% ,you will still come out with a 18.4% negroide for all Puerto Rico . Just accept the high dosage of Negroide blood in Boricua's.

Iroczor
02-22-2013, 12:09 AM
Acevedoricky's making Puerto Rico sound like Russia.:mmmm::lol:

:lol: Even TBZA was bothered by acevedoricky whitewashing puerto rico :picard2:
http://s1.zetaboards.com/anthroscape/topic/5012730/2/

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:26 AM
:lol: Even TBZA was bothered by acevedoricky whitewashing puerto rico :picard2:

Well im not surprised. Over 90% Boricua's in the last census claimed to belong to the white race .:picard2::picard1::lol:

Borimac who looks triracial-mulato claims to be a 'whiteboy':picard2::lol:
Acevedoricky claims him and his familia can pass in Spain and all of Europe.:picard2::picard1::lol:
Ddbrainer claims he is guero'blond'. :picard1::picard2::picard1::lol:

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Well im not surprised. Over 90% Boricua's in the last census claimed to belong to the white race .:picard2::picard1:

Borimac who looks triracial-mulato claims to be a 'whiteboy':picard2:
Acevedoricky claims him and his familia can pass in Spain and all of Europe.:picard2::picard1:
Ddbrainer claims he is guero'blond'. :picard1::picard2::picard1:

See now youre lying. When did I EVER claim my fam could pass in all of Europe. My dads fam can definitely pass in Europe. My dad could pass in the Canaries, Iberia, and Sicily.

FATHER
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557614_527859027227613_2087649534_n.jpg

Now my mother cant.
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1092_527859167227599_705073719_n.jpg

Carlito's Way
02-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Well im not surprised. Over 90% Boricua's in the last census claimed to belong to the white race .:picard2::picard1:

Borimac who looks triracial-mulato claims to be a 'whiteboy':picard2:
Acevedoricky claims him and his familia can pass in Spain and all of Europe.:picard2::picard1:
Ddbrainer claims he is guero'blond'. :picard1::picard2::picard1:

Lmfao guero blonde

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:31 AM
More recent pic of them .
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543416_535223719824477_62112205_n.jpg

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:32 AM
See now youre lying. When did I EVER claim my fam could pass in all of Europe. My dads fam can definitely pass in Europe. My dad could pass in the Canaries, Iberia, and Sicily.

Ricky you on anthroscape said your familia could pass in Spain and Europe. The Euro members there said your familia looked Paki,or Gypsy.

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:33 AM
More recent pic of them .

Neither your mom or dad can pass in Europe.

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:34 AM
Ricky you on anthroscape said your familia could pass in Spain and Europe. The Euro members there said your familia looked Paki,or Gypsy.

No one said Gypsy. lol They said my moms cousins looked Paki and my mom North African. lol No one said Gyp. Dont troll bro.

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:34 AM
Neither your mom or dad can pass in Europe.

lol My dad could, in Iberia for sure. Alot of the Euros who said I couldnt pass said that he could, including Jusia9 who is adamant about me not passing in Spain.

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:36 AM
No one said Gypsy. lol They said my moms cousins looked Paki and my mom North African. lol No one said Gyp. Dont troll bro.

I remember a few saying your familia would be confused for Gypsy.

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:37 AM
lol My dad could, in Iberia for sure. Alot of the Euros who said I couldnt pass said that he could, including Jusia9 who is adamant about me not passing in Spain.

Ask the Spanish members here ,their is plenty of them.Don't go what Jusia told you.She is Polish not a Spaniard.

Carlito's Way
02-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Why do people care passing in Europe? I don't care passing in Europe

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:39 AM
I remember a few saying your familia would be confused for Gypsy.

I sure dont, I would have remembered that. Also some said (including one member on this thread) that my sis herself had a pseudo East Med vibe. ONE ON LEFT.
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/251712_230771430269709_3765532_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/251712_230771416936377_3868956_n.jpg

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:41 AM
Why do people care passing in Europe? I don't care passing in Europe

No one cares, its just when people troll the fuck out of you and just say shit for the sole purpose of Negrophying your family and people its annoying. Just like Mexicans get mad when others make them seem like they are all Indio-Mestizos and not roughly half and half.

RMuller
02-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Ricky its obvious your family can't pass in Spain or Europe.

Slycooper
02-22-2013, 12:42 AM

Show me a pic of your dad. I'm curious.

Tropico
02-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Show me a pic of your dad. I'm curious.

Heres my sis . Has been said to pass as East Med.
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/251712_230771416936377_3868956_n.jpg
FATHER
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/557614_527859027227613_2087649534_n.jpg

Carlito's Way
02-22-2013, 12:50 AM
No one cares, its just when people troll the fuck out of you and just say shit for the sole purpose of Negrophying your family and people its annoying. Just like Mexicans get mad when others make them seem like they are all Indio-Mestizos and not roughly half and half.

You care or else you wouldn't post your family picture to prove wrong, if people told me I can't pass in Europe I wouldn't care at all, cause I don't care passing in Europe or for a white boy

Mexicans claim mestizo even if they look whiter than you and many Chicanos who look whiter than you think they are really half and half. In anthropology forums no mexicans likes white washing the country, they tell you how it is and if there are some who like white washing Mexico, they get bashed by us

I'm from Anthroscape and I was bashing a Sonoran for white washing northern Mexico, I never see that with Puerto Ricans on the forum, to many Latinos in anthro forums the whiter the better but for mexicans the more balanced the better