PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for "extreme" East European nationalism here on TA and elsewhere

Pages : [1] 2

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 06:46 PM
I got this answer from a member in another topic and made me think, here is what SILNI wrote:

You don't believe that there patriotism left in slavs , do you? I can assure you that you are mistaken. Nationalism is on the rise in every slavic country. In fact slavic countries are strongholds of nationalism in europe nowdays. Economy is bad I admit , but we do not lack radicalism , nationalism and what is most important hatred toward enemy. Do not deceive yourself. Slavs are not West. We are not dead yet.

The way I see it: nationalism (not to be confused with patriotism) is a trait which is typical for mostly poor people (in this cases countries, since clearly all East European countries are poor, let's not fool ourselves here). In my opinion nationalism is a psychological defense mechanism against the reality, in this case reality being that Eastern Europe is WAY less developed than Western Europe. In this particular answer nationalism being a defense mechanism is particularly obvious in the last sentence "Slavs are not West, we are not dead yet".

So what's the reason for East European nationalism, is it really self deceit ? "we are poor, we are way less developed, but if we keep telling each how great we all are, we will feel better about ourselves despite of our countries being underdeveloped and poor" ?

Virtuous
02-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Nationalism will keep most East Euro countries protected from multiculturalism.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 06:50 PM

No it wont, Russia is not really poor thanks to the oil bubble, and despite the nationalism it's being overran by central Asians.

Permafrost
02-20-2013, 06:51 PM
Well the Germans and the Austrians here are also big time nationalists, so I fail to see the causality between being poor and being a nationalist.

It just takes different forms in Western and Eastern Europe, maybe.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 06:55 PM
Well the Germans and the Austrians here are also big time nationalists, so I fail to see the causality between being poor and being a nationalist.

It just takes different forms in Western and Eastern Europe, maybe.

Most Germans and Austrians nationalists are delinquents, while Eastern Europeans seen here are typical East Europeans.

And it is a matter of poverty: look at the collapse of Greece and it's fascist party's sudden rise, look at poverty Germany after world war 2 and the rise of nationalism.

Virtuous
02-20-2013, 06:56 PM
No it wont, Russia is not really poor thanks to the oil bubble, and despite the nationalism it's being overran by central Asians.

Underline 'most'. Russia is huge, it aint easy to keep such a border under control.

Veneficus
02-20-2013, 06:58 PM
I got this answer from a member in another topic and made me think, here is what SILNI wrote:

The way I see it: nationalism (not to be confused with patriotism) is a trait which is typical for mostly poor people (in this cases countries, since clearly all East European countries are poor, let's not fool ourselves here). In my opinion nationalism is a psychological defense mechanism against the reality, in this case reality being that Eastern Europe is WAY less developed than Western Europe. In this particular answer nationalism being a defense mechanism is particularly obvious in the last sentence "Slavs are not West, we are not dead yet".

So what's the reason for East European nationalism, is it really self deceit ? "we are poor, we are way less developed, but if we keep telling each how great we all are, we will feel better about ourselves despite of our countries being underdeveloped and poor" ?
Yes you are right, they have to learn how to be more cosmopolitans
Like Israel for example.
Wait, there is something wrong here :eek:.

Lemon Kush
02-20-2013, 06:58 PM

Yeah we can be as nationalist as we want because unlike jews we actually have our own nation(s). :D

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 06:59 PM
There are more poor nationalist than rich because there are more poor people than rich. Also rich people are probably more likely to push globalism as a means of increasing their own wealth. It is nothing to be proud of when you have sold your own people out to make a buck.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 07:06 PM
There are more poor nationalist than rich because there are more poor people than rich. Also rich people are probably more likely to push globalism as a means of increasing their own wealth. It is nothing to be proud of when you have sold your own people out to make a buck.

I think there is also a hidden inferiority complex involved, since subconsciously people understand that their country's poverty is the fault of their nations.

I know quite many Belgians irl, and not a single one is a nationalist, (sure there must be some but I dont know any).

Albion
02-20-2013, 07:14 PM

I hope. :(

Austo
02-20-2013, 07:17 PM

Lets all hope it for our brothers.

In central europe also extreme nationalists exist, but the problem here is that the average person doesnt like them at all.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 07:28 PM

its the poverty of Bosnia, Serbia, Poland and so on which saves them from the multiculturalism.

Lemon Kush
02-20-2013, 07:32 PM
its the poverty of Bosnia, Serbia, Poland and so on which saves them from the multiculturalism.

Better to live in poverty than to be slaves of Jews and their private banks which creates debt. Worse than poverty.

kwestos
02-20-2013, 07:44 PM

I agree to an extend. Eastern European nationalism (however I dont like treating all countries the same, with various histories and politics) is in general not directed at western European countries. It is directed at neighbours, 'old' enemies, minorities. In Poland nationalists dont care about France or holland, I think they never think of it even, they would be rather anti: German, Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish, or in some more exotic cases, racist or anti-muslim. I think Serbian dont care about Germans, but they would think about (put what suits). Ukrainian nationalists are very anti-Russian, andi-Semitic and often anti-Polish.
As you can see this nationalism often divides 'eastern europe' and is focused around own backyard more than distant land of western Europe.

I agree with another part, that nationalisms usually come from some kind of deprivation, however nationalism is present in rich countries too, there are many in France, England or Germany, which would suggest that people with those tendencies are rather deprived in their private life than they are driven by 'national' inferiority complexes. In fact in this scenario one could justify Eastern euro nationalism more, as a poorer area and wonder why nationalism in western Europe? Are they ashamed f their countries even more? Jealous? but their countries are rich, the richest. why the hate then?

I believe its personal circumstances. Inferiority complexes are of course present in eastern European countries, rooted in being poorer and more backwards, but I dont think it drives nationalism really. It rather drives mega cosmopolitan attitudes. The people who I noticed to have a lot of complexes towards 'the west' are people who are very loudly pro-europan, self-haters in denial, multi-culti fanatics, very pro-gay, pro-ecology, anti-religious pro- modernism anti-tradition people, just holier than though. Like me hahahaha. No i am not, I know I may come over sometimes as such but I am not.
Nationalists are usually quite opposite to that and I think most of them really believe their nation is best or at least good. Maybe when they get involved deeper and for instance learn not everything is that perfect they live partially in denial, but I think it is a side issue.

ruthenia
02-20-2013, 07:45 PM
Because easterns know they must defend their countries and keep foreigners who would steal their beuatiful homelands out.

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 07:46 PM

Still better than having Asian restaurants around instead of our own. I'd have 1 Euro pljeskavica any time instead of some Indian or Chinese shit.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 07:49 PM
Still better than having Asian restaurants around instead of our own. I'd have 1 Euro pljeskavica any time instead of some Indian or Chinese shit.

as much as I'm against multiculturalism, I must say "what's wrong with food variation" ?What's wrong with having sushi or something Chinese occasionally ?

Incel King
02-20-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm gonna say just four words, Western Europeans are doomed.

In my country most young people are dreaming about escaping to West, but they don't realize that there's no purpose to migrate because it's just matter of time when West is gonna collapse.

Pontios
02-20-2013, 07:51 PM
We are nationalists because we have very rich history, we are old nations, we have our own cultures, we have fought for our land for thousands of years, we have spilled our blood on that land for thousands of years, and we have gone through many wars and even slavery and unlike Western Europe, we were the ones who had to defend against the Muslims for hundreds of years while Western Europe was developing.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 07:58 PM
We are nationalists because we have very rich history, we are old nations, we have our own cultures, we have fought for our land for thousands of years, we have spilled our blood on that land for thousands of years, and we have gone through many wars and even slavery and unlike Western Europe, we were the ones who had to defend against the Muslims for hundreds of years while Western Europe was developing.

You were not given a choice where to be born, how to look and what gender to have, you happened to have crawled out of your mother who happened to have crawled our of your grandmother (and so on), and it all happened in a country which you didn't choose.

And you as a man DONT have a rich history, YOU are not an old nation, YOU have not fought any battle anywhere (maybe in a pc game), YOU have certainly not spilled your blood for Greece, and certainly not for thousands of years and so on. It's all been taught to you, while in reality you don't have a single thing to do with it.

kwestos
02-20-2013, 07:59 PM
It is. The immigrants are not daft usually and prefer to go somewhere where:
1. there is an easier option to get a well paid job or get good benefits
2. there is already present population of their kind
both factors match the western parts of Europe much better, dont they?

however there are some various immigrants in bigger cities in Poland, well, in my small town there are 5 kebabs run by 'Arabs' and 3 vietnameese restaurants run by vietnameese. There is no more options for them so they dont come in bigger numbers.

I think if the level of life will even out in Europe in the next 20-30 years they may be more interested in visiting former communist block countries, but still the second factor will be important, as western countries have already large eg muslim communities so it will be always the first choice in my opinion, unless western Europe completely collapses.

There is another problem though, many countries in Europe have very low fertility and they may need immigrants in fact in 30 years, young working immigrants. we may have problem, eg Poland, if we are still poorer by then, to not being attractive enough for them to come and settle.

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 08:09 PM
There is another problem though, many countries in Europe have very low fertility and they may need immigrants in fact in 30 years, young working immigrants. we may have problem, eg Poland, if we are still poorer by then, to not being attractive enough for them to come and settle.

Bullshit. The world could use fewer people rather than more. If they weren't giving all of this money away to useless immigrants they could be saving it for older members of the community that need help.

Makes me wonder though who is going to support all of the aging immigrants when they are even more useless? More immigrants in a never ending cycle? Places have finite resources.

Albion
02-20-2013, 08:20 PM
You were not given a choice where to be born, how to look and what gender to have, you happened to have crawled out of your mother who happened to have crawled our of your grandmother (and so on), and it all happened in a country which you didn't choose.

And you as a man DONT have a rich history, YOU are not an old nation, YOU have not fought any battle anywhere (maybe in a pc game), YOU have certainly not spilled your blood for Greece, and certainly not for thousands of years and so on. It's all been taught to you, while in reality you don't have a single thing to do with it.

So by that logic nobody belongs anywhere? :picard1:

kwestos
02-20-2013, 08:20 PM
Bullshit. The world could use fewer people rather than more. If they weren't giving all of this money away to useless immigrants they could be saving it for older members of the community that need help.

Makes me wonder though who is going to support all of the aging immigrants when they are even more useless? More immigrants in a never ending cycle? Places have finite resources.

Its not about how many people live in a country, but what is relation between various age groups, precisely how many employees per a pensioner. Obviously it is in the context of the pension schemes where young generation pays pensions of the old generation and can expect the same. Or cannot.

The current 30, 40, 50 yo generations in europe are very numerous comparing to new-born babies plus people live longer and longer- and thats why this balance may be critical, one way is to postpone retirement age which is being done, another is to have more children. But there are no children and its late.

another thing is that unlike young people, services for old people rarely can be replaced by machines and technology.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 08:22 PM

it's not about belonging, it's about falsefully taking credit for something HE as a person has never been a part of. He is trying to take credit for other people's achievements.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:31 PM
Russia have historical presence of multiculturalism on its soil.
As a matter-of-fact Tzarist nationalistic Russia were the best solution for russians so far regarding their national interests.

You said good here when you used word - despite nationalism.

Unconsciously, you admitted that nationalism it some kind of barrier against foreign invasion.

amerinese
02-20-2013, 08:33 PM

It's like a pyramid scheme, except with human beings / "labor force" / "retirees".

Japan has the problem too, with very little immigration, and low birth rates.

Every new generation expects more for less on the backs of someone else.

Fundamentally I agree with you, third-world nations should not be encouraged to subsidize first world birth rates by shipping them food aid and then importing their people as low paid peasants to prop up this pyramid scheme. Eventually it will collapse and everyone will starve or eat each other. There are already too many people. This is bullshit, betting on infinite economic growth, driven by infinite population growth. What a scam.

I need to buy some more land, some razor wire, and some land mines I think. What the hell is going on with this world.

Hoca
02-20-2013, 08:34 PM
White nationalism will fail because of negative birth rate.

It is a failed concept from the beginning.

Bosnjakinja
02-20-2013, 08:35 PM

But it won't make them better places to live in...if racial homogeneity is the only thing Eastern Europe has got going for them then I don't think they are in any position to "pity" the West.

Take SILNI's post for instance:

Economy is bad I admit , but we do not lack radicalism , nationalism and what is most important hatred toward enemy.

Literally saying: "we have no economy, industry, work places, welfare system, or a good standard of living, but what we do have is hatred and radicalism".

That's...lovely.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:35 PM
The way I see it: nationalism (not to be confused with patriotism)
This new twisted "patriotism" is just one more liberal scam toward domestic people.
How one can be a "patriot" if he act against his own nation's interests.
One can not be a "patriot" if not a nationalist first.
Country (patria) is just a TOOL for its NATION preservation , nothing more.

kwestos
02-20-2013, 08:36 PM
It's like a pyramid scheme, except with human beings / "labor force" / "retirees".

Fundamentally I agree with you, third-world nations should not be encouraged to subsidize first world birth rates by shipping them food aid and then importing their people as low paid peasants to prop up this pyramid scheme. Eventually it will collapse and everyone will starve or eat each other. There are already too many people. This is bullshit, betting on infinite economic growth, driven by infinite population growth. What a scam.

I need to buy some more land, some razor wire, and some land mines I think. What the hell is going on with this world.

Whats the soultion then? 40 years ago there were 6 workers per one pensioner, now it will be one to ne. How can it work?

Albion
02-20-2013, 08:41 PM
it's not about belonging, it's about falsefully taking credit for something HE as a person has never been a part of. He is trying to take credit for other people's achievements.

He isn't personally saying he did those things, he is feeling collectively proud in his nation. A nation is a group, a collective and everyone contributes in some way - from the working man performing the services as humble as he may be, to the soldier or the politician.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:43 PM
since clearly all East European countries are poor, let's not fool ourselves here). In my opinion nationalism is a psychological defense mechanism against the reality, in this case reality being that Eastern Europe is WAY less developed than Western Europe. In this particular answer nationalism being a defense mechanism is particularly obvious in the last sentence "Slavs are not West, we are not dead yet".
There is no correlation between economy and nationalism on personal level. I am not poor for example , but even if I am , I fail to see how would my views lost its credibility because of that.

Now , regarding general status I admit there is correlation and i will try to explain why.
In western richer countries , immigrants are more interested to enter , and thus they permanently chage demographic tendencies , also many other anti-nationalist elements have its ground to act and spread its agendas.
it is natural that nationalism is more suppressed in western europe given that all kinds of spheres of interests involved in thoase regions. And guess what , white european nationalist preservation is the least of their worries , in fact they act against that thus promoting anti-european faction among europeans themselves.

Albion
02-20-2013, 08:44 PM

You're forgetting that most western nations sit on prime farmland and produce surpluses in staple crops that they export. It is also very efficient agriculture using only 2% of the population in some countries. So who can't be fed?
At the end of the day we can survive on wheat, potatoes, apples, etc, we can't survive on coffee and bananas from the third world.

Mraz
02-20-2013, 08:49 PM
It can come from many factors, but I'd say it's up your moral values and religion, because Bosniaks live in the same region, Bosnia's economy isn't good, but still you'll not find many nationalistic Bosniaks.

amerinese
02-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Whats the soultion then? 40 years ago there were 6 workers per one pensioner, now it will be one to ne. How can it work?

It can't work. It really won't work in 40 years with all those immigrants retiring and expecting benefits.

The solution is women stay at home and care for elderly members of their family. The solution is two or three children per two-parent single-income household that lives within their means. That's how it actually worked when people didn't expect to dump their elderly parents onto a government "safety net" by default.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I will ask you this.
For what we need money if we die as a nation , as a biological unit?
I mean all of us can go to west and have a great life but if we accept western policy we will be overrun by immigrants invasion.
I ask you - we can be as western europe just to accept EU policies , it's not a rocket science. So why you think we resist even if they force us. (EU I mean)
Something wrong with your view here.
It is not like we are doomed to poverty , but we are in economic crisis precisely because we refuse (at least partly) to accept western policies.

The Ripper
02-20-2013, 08:53 PM
West Europeans are told daily that its sinful to wish to maintain, perpetuate and protect your nation. Eastern Euros aren't.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:55 PM
And it is a matter of poverty: look at the collapse of Greece and it's fascist party's sudden rise, look at poverty Germany after world war 2 and the rise of nationalism.
tell me honestly.
who is guilty for collapse in greece - Golden dawn and nationalists or wrong EU policies along with greek left wing on power.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 08:57 PM
I know quite many Belgians irl, and not a single one is a nationalist, (sure there must be some but I dont know any).

Hahahah no wonder you never saw belgian nationalist
do you know anything at all about belgia and ethnic background of it?

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 08:58 PM
It can't work. It really won't work in 40 years with all those immigrants retiring and expecting benefits.

The solution is women stay at home and care for elderly members of their family. The solution is two or three children per two-parent single-income household that lives within their means. That's how it actually worked when people didn't expect to dump their elderly parents onto a government "safety net" by default.

Exactly. Homes used to be for extended family where you and your wife might be living not just with your children but the living grandparents and maybe even a brother and his family. Now everyone is programmed toward a single family home with two working parents. No time to have children and no one to raise them. I think it is the extreme end of the lack of any sort of community in the modern world.

A single working man used to be able to support a family with his income. When women started joining the workforce in numbers though it seems that the cost of everything went up so instead of two working people having a better standard of living than with one everything just went up in cost and made the whole thing level out. Now instead of being better off we are worse off because of the lack of ability to raise children.

kwestos
02-20-2013, 09:00 PM

It works when the balance is good, which means people have to breed, but what if they dont want to? To maintain balance and number of population the fertility rate should be 2.2 while in Poland has been 1.3 for years (and in Germany not much better, 1.4).
I think in the US its quite good (probably owed to Mexicans and Mormons).

Importing this workforce is not a matter of choice, but must, if local societies dont start breeding now. Otherwise retirement age 85, but people protest.

Obviously when those immigrats get old and epect pensiones, they would have had by thwen produced enough offsrping (not too much, not too littile) to maitain the system. I can see there are probably some other possibilites to re-organise it a bit, but not within free-trade modern economical system, it would need to be some state intervention or- alternatively- just allowign some old people die in their own shit or beg in the streets.

amerinese
You're forgetting that most western nations sit on prime farmland and produce surpluses in staple crops that they export. It is also very efficient agriculture using only 2% of the population in some countries. So who can't be fed?
At the end of the day we can survive on wheat, potatoes, apples, etc, we can't survive on coffee and bananas from the third world.

I'm aware of the wheat surplus the US produces and how it is the number 1 exporter of food in the world. However all of that wheat is irrigated by a massive underground aquifer in the Midwest that is slowly being depleted since being tapped. The point is we should not be giving that food away, or producing it in such vast amounts by consuming finite resources, to fuel population growth in dirt poor countries elsewhere, expecting to then import that population as a cheap labor force. It will eventually reach capacity or finite resources will be exhausted.

SILNI

whatever did saved us - we thank it.

just respond to me are greek nationalists to blame for greece collapse or incompetent EU economic unmerciful policy toward it?

kwestos
02-20-2013, 09:01 PM
Exactly. Homes used to be for extended family where you and your wife might be living not just with your children but the living grandparents and maybe even a brother and his family. Now everyone is programmed toward a single family home with two working parents. No time to have children and no one to raise them. I think it is the extreme end of the lack of any sort of community in the modern world.

It is dreamland, in reality the problems are alredy out there. Blame whoever, disagree with it, be upset- all ok, but it doesnt solve the problem.

kwestos
02-20-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm aware of the wheat surplus the US produces and how it is the number 1 exporter of food in the world. However all of that wheat is irrigated by a massive underground aquifer in the Midwest that is slowly being depleted since being tapped. The point is we should not be giving that food away, or producing it in such vast amounts by consuming finite resources, to fuel population growth in dirt poor countries elsewhere, expecting to then import that population as a cheap labor force. It will eventually reach capacity or finite resources will be exhausted.

In this system Europe would need only such and such number of immigrants to feed the system and ut it back on its feet, not just endless wawve. Unless the locals will breed more.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:06 PM
Hahahah no wonder you never saw belgian nationalist
do you know anything at all about belgia and ethnic background of it?

lol belgians have MUCH more to be proud of than nearly any EE country ;) they have a great society here.

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 09:06 PM
It is dreamland, in reality the problems are alredy out there. Blame whoever, disagree with it, be upset- all ok, but it doesnt solve the problem.

I'm not sure what you are saying. You are saying that pointing out the cause won't fix it? I know that. We can fix it by living a more traditional lifestyle. We all have a role in a healthy society and a woman's role it to take care of the house and children. If people want to reject that then we have the situation we are in now.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 09:07 PM
There are some things which are more sacred than money , lust , power and all these "reality" you forced upon us. It is not your fault you don't understand it because you had noone to teach you what honor , tradition , loyalty , soul , soil , God , nation mean.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:08 PM
whatever did saved us - we thank it.

just respond to me are greek nationalists to blame for greece collapse or incompetent EU economic unmerciful policy toward it?

Greece indebted itself into bankruptcy, the entire society is to blame for that. Unfortunately it was found more profitable to bail them out, since I'd pretty much preferred to see them fall to the same poverty as countries like Romania etc.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:09 PM
There are some things which are more sacred than money , lust , power and all these "reality" you forced upon us. It is not your fault you don't understand it because you had noone to teach you what honor , tradition , loyalty , soul , soil , God , nation mean.

what do you mean "I" forced upon you ?
is opening this topic "forcing" something upon you ?

SILNI
02-20-2013, 09:10 PM
He is trying to take credit for other people's achievements.
It isn't "other people"
It is his blood , his history , his tradition , his kind , and on the end it is only what he have.

Bosnjakinja
02-20-2013, 09:11 PM
Greece indebted itself into bankruptcy, the entire society is to blame for that. Unfortunately it was found more profitable to bail them out, since I'd pretty much preferred to see them fall to the same poverty as countries like Romania etc.

+1

My own country is a financial (not to mention political) mess, but I wouldn't dream of pointing the blame for that on anyone else but ourselves: inept and corrupt politicians and lazy, lethargic mentality of the people are to blame, and not the EU, West or anyone else.

Seeing Greeks always blaming their own failure as an economy and society on someone reminds me of the African Americans who blame "whitey" for their crime ridden "hoods and ghettos" today.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 09:12 PM

Please let us have at least one thread without your stupid one liners.
i am sorry but your posts are always malicious

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Given the choice I'd rather be poor and surrounded by my own than rich and surrounded by others. Of course if I was rich I could live wherever I wanted and not have to deal with the consequences. That is why rich white liberals live in white communities and spend their days at the white country club while condemning their lower classes to annihilation and profiting from the hordes of immigrants. The rule of gold is the entire problem.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:15 PM
+1

My own country is a financial (not to mention political) mess, but I wouldn't dream of pointing the blame for that on anyone else but ourselves: inept and corrupt politicians and lazy, lethargic mentality of the people are to blame, and not the EU, West or anyone else.

Seeing Greeks always blaming their own failure as an economy and society on someone reminds me of the African Americans who blame "whitey" for their crime ridden "hoods and ghettos" today.

great post.

Blaming others for personal or society's failure is SO SO SO common, it's disgusting. Many of us in the world are unable to look in a mirror and be realistic about it (not literally meant ofc)

SILNI
02-20-2013, 09:16 PM
what do you mean "I" forced upon you ?
is opening this topic "forcing" something upon you ?
sorry , not you personally. as a part of liberal anti-european agenda

alb0zfinest
02-20-2013, 09:17 PM
I'm gonna say just four words, Western Europeans are doomed.

In my country most young people are dreaming about escaping to West, but they don't realize that there's no purpose to migrate because it's just matter of time when West is gonna collapse.

I thought you were going to say only four words? :D

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:17 PM
sorry , not you personally. as a part of liberal anti-european agenda

why did you use the word "you" in the first place ?

alb0zfinest
02-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Given the choice I'd rather be poor and surrounded by my own than rich and surrounded by others. Of course if I was rich I could live wherever I wanted and not have to deal with the consequences. That is why rich white liberals live in white communities and spend their days at the white country club while condemning their lower classes to annihilation and profiting from the hordes of immigrants. The rule of gold is the entire problem.

You say that because you haven't been in that situation yet. Once you are in that situation, i guarantee you, your answer would be different.

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 09:23 PM

classic semitic melodrama. they castrate ethiopian jews in Israel (not bad idea), but then cry outside.

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 09:24 PM
as much as I'm against multiculturalism, I must say "what's wrong with food variation" ?What's wrong with having sushi or something Chinese occasionally ?

Nothing, except it sucks big time compared to our food. But how would you know, you haven't tasted it, just like you never read anything concerning the history of our great nations. If you did, you wouldn't spread bullshit all over this thread.

World is full of ignorant and annoying assholes, you are just a drop in the sea.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:25 PM
Nothing, except it sucks big time compared to our food. But how would you know, you haven't tasted it, just like you never read anything concerning the history of our great nations. If you did, you wouldn't spread bullshit all over this thread.

World is full of ignorant and annoying assholes, you are just a drop in the sea.

conclusion of your post is: "your food is the best", thanks for the info.

SILNI
Quoted for truth. They do not care about its own people , forcing them to accept something they deny on daily basic. while putting money in their pockets by using this situation while their own kind is facing demographic extinction.
Traitors if there ever were ones!

Nihtgenga
You say that because you haven't been in that situation yet. Once you are in that situation, i guarantee you, your answer would be different.

How do you know what situation I have been in? If I was at the level of poverty that my family was about to literally starve to death then I would concede the point. If I had to go without modern conveniences I would rather just do without. I do no't think most Western Europeans or North Americans are about to starve to death though without immigration. We wouldn't even have to do without modern conveniences really. Rich people would just have to pay more for services or pass the cost on. I'd rather pay more for goods if the cost of keeping them cheap is utilizing cheap foreign labor.

Styggnacke
Well, I describe myself as nationalist, and I'm from a rich country, but I get what Aquisitorz says. Like yesterday, when all Russians totally swallowed the Putinist anti-American propaganda about Russian adoptive children being mistreated in the US, and went on this foolish patriotic rampage. This is even funnier, considering that most of the Russians here, as I've understood, are against Putin.

To clarify, nationalism itself is not bad, but exaggerated nationalism might to lead an uncritical and simplified view on things, as shown above.

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 09:26 PM
conclusion of your post is: "your food is the best", thanks for the info.

Yes, you got it. And because our food is best we look at others as worthless scum. Hopefuly, you got your answer.

lI
02-20-2013, 09:27 PM

That is already crossing a line to mysticism. You can't know those things (the part in bold), many ardent believers would disagree with you on your stance. But regardless of what I think about those fundamental questions (and being agnostic myself, I don't think much), you disregard the cultural continuity and collective consciousness.
He as a person may not have a rich history but the history of his people belongs to him as well.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:27 PM
Well, I describe myself as nationalist, and I'm from a rich country, but I get what Aquisitorz says. Like yesterday, when all Russians totally swallowed the Putinist anti-American propaganda about Russian adoptive children being mistreated in the US, and went on this foolish patriotic rampage. This is even funnier, considering that most of the Russians here, as I've understood, are against Putin.

it's difficult to understand what the target of this russian law was. Those poor American people who were promised a russian child ? Children themselves ? cant be... but who then

SILNI
02-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Is it important at all?
It was grammar mistake , after all I consider you as a liberal anyway.

Or maybe you imply your jewish origin?

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 09:30 PM
Its not about how many people live in a country, but what is relation between various age groups, precisely how many employees per a pensioner. Obviously it is in the context of the pension schemes where young generation pays pensions of the old generation and can expect the same. Or cannot.

The current 30, 40, 50 yo generations in europe are very numerous comparing to new-born babies plus people live longer and longer- and thats why this balance may be critical, one way is to postpone retirement age which is being done, another is to have more children. But there are no children and its late.

another thing is that unlike young people, services for old people rarely can be replaced by machines and technology.

the money spent in non european inmigration subsidies and reprinting the money sent away to the ponds where they come from (which implies assumption of debt with the Central Bank), could be invested in funds annually for the pensioners by the state, and no inmigration would be needed. of course, an idea that does not fit agenda.

alb0zfinest
02-20-2013, 09:33 PM
How do you know what situation I have been in? If I was at the level of poverty that my family was about to literally starve to death then I would concede the point. If I had to go without modern conveniences I would rather just do without. I do no't think most Western Europeans or North Americans are about to starve to death though without immigration. We wouldn't even have to do without modern conveniences really. Rich people would just have to pay more for services or pass the cost on. I'd rather pay more for goods if the cost of keeping them cheap is utilizing cheap foreign labor.
Right and so you would rather live like that starve to death then around other races?
It's not just about modern conveniences. Poor in world standards is much different then the standards of poor in the U.S.
And I'm not saying westerners would starve without immigrants. Infact they dont need immigrants. But the situation was being surrounded by other races and semi rich, or being surrounded by the same race, but live in poverty.

Zmey Gorynych
02-20-2013, 09:33 PM

I'm disappointed, I expected much more of a "case" from a jew. You really think that by playing the inferiority complex card you'll shame eastern euros into being multi-culti enthusiasts !?

Eastern european nationalism is not a consequence of poverty nor it has an anti-western character apart from russian nationalism (due to the cold war adversity) and serbian nationalism (recent bombardment of Serbia by NATO). I would rather say that nationalism and poverty are consequences of other factors such as the mentality of eastern european people, educational system and historical processes that occurred in this part of the world.
The eastern european educational system is not designed to promote individualism in fact eastern european statehood has a extensive repression history of individualism. The individual is irrelevant and therefore dispensable, he becomes important only when he's part of something bigger than himself (like a nation for example). That does not mean that Eastern Europe does not produce outstanding individuals, some of the greatest minds were born here.
Orthodoxy (the religion of the majority of easterners) played a crucial role in the shaping of eastern european mindset. As most people know orthodoxy is a rather intolerant religion representing the traditionalist faction of christianity it is very quick to stigmatize anything that threatens the integrity of values it promotes. In certain periods of time orthodoxy was so important for eastern european people that it substituted law, coincided with the concept of national identity and became the symbol of survival itself.
Another cause might be the fact that Eastern Europe never experienced waves of colonialist immigration in other words does not have the experience of a multi-racial, multi-cultural society where political correctness and tolerance is a must. Eastern europeans are not afraid to be chauvinists, racists, antisemits, they know that they will not be fired or punished in any other way for chasing muslims with a shovel just because the ishmaelites attempted to build a house of prayer (this one is a true story) :D

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 09:35 PM

as any other virus, this specimen is convinced that just by reproducing its number, will take control of the host. but for that, first they must get control of a cell, which by high defense, would not let the code of the virus in. these specimens should not be fed.

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 09:38 PM
Right and so you would rather live like that starve to death then around other races?
It's not just about modern conveniences. Poor in world standards is much different then the standards of poor in the U.S.
And I'm not saying westerners would starve without immigrants. Infact they dont need immigrants. But the situation was being surrounded by other races and semi rich, or being surrounded by the same race, but live in poverty.

Like I said, if my children were about to starve to death then I agree I would do whatever it took for that not to happen. I was speaking in relative terms as a Westerner about poverty. As you say we are not going to starve, or go without warm clothes, or have to bathe in muddy puddles on the side of the road or anything close to that without immigrants. So what exactly are we giving everything up in exchange for?

Hess
02-20-2013, 09:41 PM
Forums like his are a haven for "Extreme Nationalism," Eastern European or otherwise.

THat being said, I don't see how the Eastern Europeans on here are any more Nationalistic than Western or Southern Europeans.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm disappointed, I expected much more of a "case" from a jew. You really think that by playing the inferiority complex card you'll shame eastern euros into being multi-culti enthusiasts !?

Eastern european nationalism is not a consequence of poverty nor it has an anti-western character apart from russian nationalism (due to the cold war adversity) and serbian nationalism (recent bombardment of Serbia by NATO). I would rather say that nationalism and poverty are consequences of other factors such as the mentality of eastern european people, educational system and historical processes that occurred in this part of the world.
The eastern european educational system is not designed to promote individualism in fact eastern european statehood has a extensive repression history of individualism. The individual is irrelevant and therefore dispensable, he becomes important only when he's part of something bigger than himself (like a nation for example). That does not mean that Eastern Europe does not produce outstanding individuals, some of the greatest minds were born here.
Orthodoxy (the religion of the majority of easterners) played a crucial role in the shaping of eastern european mindset. As most people know orthodoxy is a rather intolerant religion representing the traditionalist faction of christianity it is very quick to stigmatize anything that threatens the integrity of values it promotes. In certain periods of time orthodoxy was so important for eastern european people that it substituted law, coincided with the concept of national identity and became the symbol of survival itself.
Another cause might be the fact that Eastern Europe never experienced waves of colonialist immigration in other words does not have the experience of a multi-racial, multi-cultural society where political correctness and tolerance is a must. Eastern europeans are not afraid to be chauvinists, racists, antisemits, they know that they will not be fired or punished in any other way for chasing muslims with a shovel just because the ishmaelites attempted to build a house of prayer (this one is a true story) :D

why would I have a case against something I'm admittedly quite ignorant of ? i can only have a "case" when I have genuine interest in something.

your post is very enlightening, thanks!

alb0zfinest
02-20-2013, 09:44 PM
Like I said, if my children were about to starve to death then I agree I would do whatever it took for that not to happen. I was speaking in relative terms as a Westerner about poverty. As you say we are not going to starve, or go without warm clothes, or have to bathe in muddy puddles on the side of the road or anything close to that without immigrants. So what exactly are we giving everything up in exchange for?

a comfortable life where you live with other races, for a life of poverty with your own race. Im not saying mix with them or anything, but come on seriously, you would rather live in poverty then amongst them?

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 09:48 PM
Forums like his are a haven for "Extreme Nationalism," Eastern European or otherwise.

THat being said, I don't see how the Eastern Europeans on here are any more Nationalistic then Western or Southern Europeans.

We aren't. The thing is, nationalism or dislike towards certain groups is much more acceptable in our societies. We don't have to hide anything, one is free to express his emotions and state his opinion.

Quasimodem
02-20-2013, 09:54 PM

Reminds me of that act from the late George Carlin. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0MripVxss

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 09:58 PM
Reminds me of that act from the late George Carlin. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0MripVxss

"being irish is not a skill, it's a fucking genetic accident" :) this guy is great! he also has a great video on religion.

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 10:00 PM

A single working man used to be able to support a family with his income. When women started joining the workforce in numbers though it seems that the cost of everything went up so instead of two working people having a better standard of living than with one everything just went up in cost and made the whole thing level out. Now instead of being better off we are worse off because of the lack of ability to raise children.

grandparents can raise children, so both parents could go out and work and not waste money in kindergartens. children would grow better, the elder would live better, no money waste in nursing homes for grandparents (if not sick). but mass prog makes everybody reject their parents.

Nihtgenga
02-20-2013, 10:04 PM
a comfortable life where you live with other races, for a life of poverty with your own race. Im not saying mix with them or anything, but come on seriously, you would rather live in poverty then amongst them?

Yes.

Amish people live in what would be considered poverty to others yet they only live among their own. They seem to be fine and their lifestyle and society seems like a sustainable one in contrast to the one I actually live in.

Asgardsrei
02-20-2013, 10:05 PM
Nothing, except it sucks big time compared to our food.

:picard2:
Your food is mostly turkish one...

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 10:07 PM
:picard2:
Your food is mostly turkish one...

Have you joined to tell me that?

Empecinado
02-20-2013, 10:07 PM
Nationalism has nothing to do with the level of poverty or an inferiority complex, but with the traditionalism of the country.

The Jews, on average are not poor and are quite nationalistic about their ethnic group. See these members of the Jewish Defence League (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nu1mOEMjII), blowing the French anthem singing the anthem of Israel in the heart of Paris.

Personally I don't like nationalism because leads to dangerous ideas, but it is much healthier than multiculturalism, self-hating and/or guilt complexes, that leads to the destruction of the society, and is present in many Western European countries.

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 10:08 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying. You are saying that pointing out the cause won't fix it? I know that. We can fix it by living a more traditional lifestyle. We all have a role in a healthy society and a woman's role it to take care of the house and children. If people want to reject that then we have the situation we are in now.

women now, from early age, are convinced that acting as a cheap prostitute is ok, and that they can punch a man and knock him out, all stuff that can raise the danger of violence rates against women, which will drive, supported by media, to homosexual lifestyle. luckily for Eastern Europe, they dont have quite the media pressure Westerners have to endure.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 10:09 PM
We aren't. The thing is, nationalism or dislike towards certain groups is much more acceptable in our societies. We don't have to hide anything, one is free to express his emotions and state his opinion.

Imagine you would come to lets say Sweden for work, would it find it acceptable to hear from the Swedes that your are an inferior slav who should go back to his disgusting shitty poor country and work there instead of in Sweden ? I mean they are free to express their emotions, right ? what if some of them decided to beat you every day just for fun, because you are only a slav anyway, and beating you would make them release their emotions ?

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 10:11 PM

to get there and trade with the ashes, right?

Grenzland
02-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Personally I see hope for Europe in East Europe.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 10:14 PM
what the target of this russian law was. Those poor American people who were promised a russian child ?
:clap2: this tops it all !
Are you joking man?

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 10:14 PM

the trap is set. lets see if helmet man bites.

Minesweeper
02-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Imagine you would come to lets say Sweden for work, would it find it acceptable to hear from the Swedes that your are an inferior slav who should go back to his disgusting shitty poor country and work there instead of in Sweden ? I mean they are free to express their emotions, right ?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind. I came to their country and left my own. They have all the right to dislike me as a newcomer and to wish me to return to where I came from. So yes, they should be free to express their emotions, I'm not a hypocrite.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 10:19 PM
the trap is set. lets see if helmet man bites.
I am sure he was implying his ethnic background.
It's not a rocket science to figure him out. His :D folks always use same pattern for labeling others.
Reluctantly, I have to admit that they do it successfully.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 10:22 PM
to get there and trade with the ashes, right?

your politically immature society, which selected politicians who indebted your country into bankruptcy should have been reduced to extreme poverty, like you deserved. You elected the politicians who used debt to finance their political agenda and you are responsible for it. Unfortunately it didn't happen and unfortunately my money was used to bail you out. What a waste.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 10:23 PM
:clap2: this tops it all !
Are you joking man?

nope, I never understood the nature of the russian law which banned adaptation of russian children by Americans. I can not figure out who this law is meant to protect AND to punish, it's beyond my understanding.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 10:28 PM
your politically immature society, which selected politicians who indebted your country into bankruptcy should have been reduced to extreme poverty, like you deserved. You elected the politicians who used debt to finance their political agenda and you are responsible for it. Unfortunately it didn't happen and unfortunately my money was used to bail you out. What a waste.
What about economic solidarity? I expected more from you , as a liberal you should know better. :rolleyes:
Anyway I hope greece will be just the first step toward EU collapse.
I am starting to be affraid that my country will enter EU by 2050 if something good doesn't happen.

urrakiberg
02-20-2013, 10:33 PM

its Emperor Ming turned into a rat. tirannic in golden chiffon dress. you really wanted Mikonos, eh RatMing?
lets be clear. money belongs to the ancient aristocracy, who uses your kind as the face people looks. so never your money.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 10:37 PM
What about economic solidarity? I expected more from you , as a liberal you should know better. :rolleyes:
Anyway I hope greece will be just the first step toward EU collapse.
I am starting to be affraid that my country will enter EU by 2050 if something good doesn't happen.

Sorry but solidarity with someone who stole from me is not something I have in my dictionary :P

the EU wont collapse ;) Although I would prefer to have ALL East European countries expelled from it AND forbidding our banks from investing our money in these countries as well.

Hoca
02-20-2013, 10:39 PM
In couple of decades, east-Europe will be the same as west-Europe any way.

East-Europe is too much "balkanized" there are already a lot of different people living there.

Lemon Kush
02-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Lol this jew is just mad because he has no real country or history to really be proud of so he feels the need to insult "Eastern Europeans" (which is a really broad category by the way) about being proud of their country, culture, people, and history. His people have been parasites to their host nations all throughout history and he knows this. Also he still fails to answer all the statements I've made. So pathetic........

Grenzland
02-20-2013, 10:42 PM

I don't think so. Decadence isn't such a big problem in Eastern Europe. Also their nationalists know what will happen if they become the new West.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 10:43 PM

East-Europe is too much "balkanized" there are already a lot of different people living there.

It wont be. Their culture is unproductive, so "no matter what", they will not be able to achieve the same level of wealth. They never have in the modern history anyway, and it's not going to happen in a region ruled by orthodox christianity and islam, two religions which give shape to an unproductive culture.

Hoca
02-20-2013, 10:52 PM
It wont be. Their culture is unproductive, so "no matter what", they will not be able to achieve the same level of wealth. They never have in the modern history anyway, and it's not going to happen in a region ruled by orthodox christianity and islam, two religions which give shape to an unproductive culture.
I think you are right. I think east-Europe will become a no-mans land because they will all migrate to neighboring wealthier countries. Europe doesn't have natural resources. So they will have to move to somewhere where the economy is running.

Albion
02-20-2013, 11:02 PM
I think you are right. I think east-Europe will become a no-mans land because they will all migrate to neighboring wealthier countries. Europe doesn't have natural resources. So they will have to move to somewhere where the economy is running.

Yes it does, don't be so naive.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 11:02 PM
I would prefer to have ALL East European countries expelled from it AND forbidding our banks from investing our money in these countries as well.
Finally we agree on something. This is my wish also.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 11:07 PM
I think you are right. I think east-Europe will become a no-mans land because they will all migrate to neighboring wealthier countries.
Still dreaming about invasion my dear Hoca?

Hoca
02-20-2013, 11:09 PM
Still dreaming about invasion my dear Hoca?

The Balkanites are invading Turkey and west-Europe

SILNI
02-20-2013, 11:12 PM
The Balkanites are invading Turkey and west-Europe
Tell that to bosniaks and albanians , regarding west well we serbs need space to go somewhere also :cool:

Bosnjakinja
02-20-2013, 11:14 PM

That's a pretty bold statement. But all in all it is strange that, with all the Eastern European talk of them being the "last stand" in Europe, it's still Polacks, Romanians, Bulgarians, Serbs, Bosnians etc who massively to Western Europe and not the other way around :)

And in any case I think we should differentiate between Eastern and Central Europe. I don't consider the Czech Republic or Hungary particularly Eastern.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 11:16 PM
Lol this jew is just mad because he has no real country or history to really be proud of so he feels the need to insult "Eastern Europeans" (which is a really broad category by the way) about being proud of their country, culture, people, and history. His people have been parasites to their host nations all throughout history and he knows this. Also he still fails to answer all the statements I've made. So pathetic........

if I wanted to be proud of something then there would be plenty to choose from :)

5000 years old nation, a tiny country which is one of the world's technological leaders, my tribe dominating Wall Street and so on :) But I dont feel that any of that is my personal achievement so using it to "feel proud" is plain wrong :)

besides, I see you are Bulgarian, yet for some strange reason you prefer to live in the US. How strange :\

Lena
02-20-2013, 11:18 PM

You're talking nonsense, but this is web, you can claim what ever and 'paper' will absorb all nonsensical words of yours.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 11:25 PM
You're talking nonsense, but this is web, you can claim what ever and 'paper' will absorb all nonsensical words of yours.

You know I'm right, cultures based on suppressing religions can not be economically very successful unless they have lots of natural resources, only cultures with liberalism and free thinking can innovate so much that the entire country can prosper. Countries where Christian Orthodox church has influence on the culture are all poor, ironically the only country which is considered Western Europe AND has this particular form of Christianity happens to be the poorest in W Europe as well.

The only reason why Eastern Europe has had some, very limited economic growth is the fact that industry from Western Europe partially migrated to E Europe, plus our banks invested our money in your countries, creating jobs and opportunities, but this recent growth is limited and will not lead to Western standard of wealth for most members of the society in Eastern Europe.

SILNI
02-20-2013, 11:26 PM
if I wanted to be proud of something then there would be plenty to choose from :)

5000 years old nation
You know if you want to play left wing liberal card here you should start from your own nation indeed.
As do all of your politic idea.
Or you think everything is quite good regarding your own folks?
Let me remind you if you answer yes it will led you on opposite curve of the political spectrum

My point is - that it's easy to play a liberal while criticizing everybody except your own nation.

Hoca
02-20-2013, 11:30 PM
Tell that to bosniaks and albanians , regarding west well we serbs need space to go somewhere also :cool:

Actually Serbs also invade Turkey but less.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 11:30 PM
You know if you want to play left wing liberal card here you should start from your own nation indeed.
As do all of your politic idea.
Or you think everything is quite good regarding your own folks?
Let me remind you if you answer yes it will led you on opposite curve of the political spectrum

My point is - that it's easy to play a liberal while criticizing everybody except your own nation.

this topic is not dedicated to criticizing my nation, there are many other topics where people do it. if you feel there is need for one more, please open one and I will gladly join you.

I'm not a liberal leftist, I'm a liberal "rightist" in bones and soul, always been. You are projecting leftist idea's upon me based on my genetics and your expectations from me to act on your stereotypes about my ethnical background.

admit that saying things like "Eastern Europe should not be a part of the EU, and that our banks should not borrow you our money" are not really leftwing ideas.

Lena
02-20-2013, 11:33 PM
You know I'm right, cultures based on suppressing religions can not be economically very successful unless they have lots of natural resources, only cultures with liberalism and free thinking can innovate so much that the entire country can prosper.

What suppressing religion you talk about and what exactly do you know about eastern Orthodoxy which makes you to jump into such a conclusion? 'Westerners' are owned by banks, which is a great shame, you have one big, fat nothing; in the States ppl are struggling on a daily bases to pay health insurance, which is a base for a normal living! we're at least still free to live our lives as we wish to. Thank you for noticing.

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 11:39 PM
What suppressing religion you talk about and what exactly do you know about eastern Orthodoxy which makes you to jump into such a conclusion? 'Westerners' are owned by banks, which is a great shame, you have one big, fat nothing; in the States ppl are struggling on a daily bases to pay health insurance, which is a base for a normal living! we're at least still free to live our lives as we wish to. Thank you for noticing.

Orthodox Christianity is the most suppressing form of Christianity compared to Catholicism and Protestantism + the fact that Orthodox Christianity is still quite strong in most E Euro countries plays a role here.

you can believe anything you want about Westerners being owned by banks, the fact remains that an average Westerner who is owned by banks has purchasing power which surpassing average Easterner purchasing power by hundreds of percent.

in the States some people are struggling to pay their health insurance, I believe its a minority, but salaries in the US are even higher than here so most people who work there can afford their health insurance. It's a weak argument to use anyway, since every country has a poor people in it.

Lemon Kush
02-20-2013, 11:41 PM

5000 years old nation, a tiny country which is one of the world's technological leaders, my tribe dominating Wall Street and so on :) But I dont feel that any of that is my personal achievement so using it to "feel proud" is plain wrong :)

besides, I see you are Bulgarian, yet for some strange reason you prefer to live in the US. How strange :\

These are all very recent achievements of only a few jews. I wouldn't even call them achievements. Financing wars and profiting off them is nothing to be proud of, as well driving countries into debt. Israel has only been a country since 1948 and that has always been Palestinian land. Where were jews before this? A people with no country or identity, only their religion uniting them.They were peasants and simple merchants or craftsmen. As for me preferring to live in the U.S., I came here at the age of 4 not like I had much of a choice. :P Also not all Eastern Europeans are Slavic like you're implying dummy. Greece has always been a Christian Orthodox nation and has always been successful economically and developed until recently. So there goes your logic of religion being the reason for Eastern European countries not being as developed as Western ones.

Lena
02-20-2013, 11:47 PM
Orthodox Christianity is the most suppressing form of Christianity compared to Catholicism and Protestantism + the fact that Orthodox Christianity is still quite strong in most E Euro countries plays a role here.

you can believe anything you want about Westerners being owned by banks, the fact remains that an average Westerner who is owned by banks has purchasing power which surpassing average Easterner purchasing power by hundreds of percent.

in the States some people are struggling to pay their health insurance, I believe its a minority, but salaries in the US are even higher than here so most people who work there can afford their health insurance. It's a weak argument to use anyway, since every country has a poor people in it.

I used to reside in the States, I know what I'm talking about, you don't. Your purchasing power is again one big shiny balloon of nothing. One wrong move and you can lose just about all nice things and toys you thought to have in your imagination till that specific moment in life. On the other hand, here ppl have condos payed off in full, we don't play life, we don't put our life in the hands of bank officers, at least most of us don't. Can you grasp what i'm saying or you're going to prolong this baseless chit chat?

Acquisitor
02-20-2013, 11:49 PM
These are all very recent achievements of only a few jews. I wouldn't even call them achievements. Financing wars and profiting off them is nothing to be proud of, as well driving countries into debt. Israel has only been a country since 1948 and that has always been Palestinian land. Where were jews before this? A people with no country or identity, only their religion uniting them.They were peasants and simple merchants or craftsmen.

not commenting on this nonsense.

As for me preferring to live in the U.S., I came here at the age of 4 not like I had much of a choice. :P

i'm sure Bulgaria wont mind issuing you a passport and permission to move over :)

Greece has always been a Christian Orthodox nation and has always been successful economically and developed until recently. So there goes your logic of religion being the reason for Eastern European countries not being as developed as Western ones.

Nonsense, Greece has been the ugly child of W Europe for many many decades, it was always forced to devalue its currency to keep up and so on, you are clueless.

Empecinado
02-20-2013, 11:55 PM
Lysander Spooner said something that all people should know and follow:

"The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets.".

Give your money to bank, or governments being controlled by banks, is the way to slavery or individuals and nations. The only way to end this mafia is pulling the fucking money from the bank.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 12:02 AM
not commenting on this nonsense.

i'm sure Bulgaria wont mind issuing you a passport and permission to move over :)

Nonsense, Greece has been the ugly child of W Europe for many many decades, it was always forced to devalue its currency to keep up and so on, you are clueless.

You're not commenting because you know it's true. Which countries are Jews native to? None. You guys are Khazars that who's origins are in Russia around the Caspian sea. You guys have contributed nothing positive to European history. Just admit the only professions jews are good at is money changing or merchants/traders.

Quasimodem
02-21-2013, 12:05 AM
You're not commenting because you know it's true. Which countries are Jews native to? None. You guys are Khazars that who's origins are in Russia around the Caspian sea. You guys have contributed nothing positive to European history. Just admit the only professions jews are good at is money changing or merchants/traders.

I think all those Nobel prizes in science would disagree.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 12:07 AM
I used to reside in the States, I know what I'm talking about, you don't. Your purchasing power is again one big shiny balloon of nothing. One wrong move and you can lose just about all nice things and toys you thought to have in your imagination till that specific moment in life. On the other hand, here ppl have condos payed off in full, we don't play life, we don't put our life in the hands of bank officers, at least most of us don't. Can you grasp what i'm saying or you're going to prolong this baseless chit chat?
Common, what Shylock knows about anything, let alone about Orthodoxy? All his "expertise" is from verry dubious internet sources. I am honestly surprised why all of you are paying that much attention to person who use ratt as avatar.

PS I am still waiting that intelectual giant to respond something. :rolleyes:

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 12:11 AM
I think all those Nobel prizes in science would disagree.

Lol those are prizes of individual people. There are many more European people with Nobel prizes in science does that mean they are all smart scientists? No. I'm talking about the bulk of jews. They are natural money changers, salesmen, merchants, traders, similar to Arabs. :laugh:

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 12:14 AM

I dunno ;) I heard many were busy in banking business, hollywood industry, in science and so on obviously all these activities require no brain at all. I also heard 21% of all Nobel prizes was awarded to jews, but we both know who controls the Nobel prize comity, so its all staged :)

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 12:18 AM
Sorry, Shylock, when I saw intelectual capabilities of you and AngloJew, I am getting inclined to believe there is omething smelly with all that Nobel Prizes. ;)

Quasimodem
02-21-2013, 12:19 AM
Lol those are prizes of individual people. There are many more European people with Nobel prizes in science does that mean they are all smart scientists? No. I'm talking about the bulk of jews. They are natural money changers, salesmen, merchants, traders, similar to Arabs. :laugh:

Huh? Jews are disproportionately represented among Nobel laureates in the sciences. Relative to other groups, they are natural scientists!

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 12:20 AM
Huh? Jews are disproportionately represented among Nobel laureates in the sciences. Relative to other groups, they are natural scientists!

They are alo disproportionaly represented among inheriting mental disfinctionalities. Anything has two coins. ;)

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 12:28 AM
nationalism and intelligent racism are fundamental for a nation to develop. it is nature. all animals are racists and seggregationists. even the offended negroids have conflicts of ethnic superiority inside Africa. the way to make a nation to forget what it is, their blood and history and enter in the demented life calling brother to any goon and denying all their evolution and race is through economic pressure. that is why Eastern Europe is not invested in and developed by West. Easterners still have values which have been erased from the West, where by media repetitions the population lives in a nearly demented state. unless Russia can enter heavily in the zone and set it up, it will be eroded little by little to Western type of dementia by players like Mr. Soros.
to the semite person with the funny avatar, the money loaned to bail out the states doesnt really exist. those are numbers between computers. money is a fantasy backed only by population credit card debt and loans. so that money is taken from nobody and nowhere. its an arrangement between banks.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 12:38 AM

oh, so there are "bulks of jews", and then there are some individuals, I get it now :) thanks for clarification!

I think it's a conspiracy, I mean how can a tiny tiny nation get 21% of all the Nobel prizes, its just a conspiracy to cover up the jewish plans to take over the world.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 12:40 AM
Lysander Spooner said something that all people should know and follow:

"The only security men can have for their political liberty, consists in keeping their money in their own pockets.".

Give your money to bank, or governments being controlled by banks, is the way to slavery or individuals and nations. The only way to end this mafia is pulling the fucking money from the bank.

that is useless. banks control the flow of money, with your paper in or not.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:02 AM
They are alo disproportionaly represented among inheriting mental disfinctionalities. Anything has two coins. ;)

would you mind providing any proof/study to confirm this wishful thinking :) ?

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 01:11 AM
would you mind providing any proof/study to confirm this wishful thinking :) ?

Would you mind posting any kind of reliable study for wate of of garbage and nonenes collected in 266 posts of yours on this forum?
Than I will be willing to continue. Besides, you are offtoping your own thread. ;)
Finaly you collected courage to answer. Interesting.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:13 AM
Would you mind posting any kind of reliable study for wate of of garbage and nonenes collected in 266 posts of yours on this forum?
Than I will be willing to continue. Besides, you are offtoping your own thread. ;)
Finaly you collected courage to answer. Interesting.

I was forced to go off topic, and I regret it :)

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:14 AM

when I talk to an average Belgian about the economy I always hear how difficult it is, how expensive life has become, how high taxes are, yet I see them buying new cars, going on vacation multiple times a year and so on, it's normal in the West to whine, whine and whine while having more than enough money to live as a king.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 01:14 AM
I was forced to go off topic, and I regret it :)

You dont mind offtoping other people's threads.

Pontios
02-21-2013, 01:16 AM
Exactly. You can make $2000 but what is left when you pay say $800 for rent every month (or even more if you own a house and have to take care of it + taxes each year), then $200 for electricity, $100 for water, $200 for transportation (gas, car maintenence), $400 for food... then you also need to have something that you save in case of something or to send to your parents back in the motherland. You only have around $300 left and what is that $300...? A month of stress, only work and home with 8 days of break which again you can't do much because you are in a foreign country. Basically that $300 that I will make for all of that stress and hard work, I would rather live peacefully, making less money in my own country, being with my own people, working for my own country. Those numbers were just estimates, some are even worse than that. $300 savings a month today in the US is like Heaven.

Also forgot to mention, telephone bill, and other entertainment (internet, tv, ect).

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:25 AM
Honestly, I wouldn't mind. I came to their country and left my own. They have all the right to dislike me as a newcomer and to wish me to return to where I came from. So yes, they should be free to express their emotions, I'm not a hypocrite.

ok you wouldn't mind being humiliated by the locals if you lived abroad, since it's their land and it's their way to express emotions.

WHAT IF their way of expressing emotions would be beating you every day ? just for fun, you know, to relieve their stress.

What kind of a world would we have if every foreigner in every country was subjected to daily "expressing of emotions" by the local population ?

You know, when our long long dead common ancestors began to leave the cages they lived in, I think they thought exactly as you "oh I see another man out there, he is not from our cage, I'm gonna kick his ass, since I have bad emotions about him".

You know in the animal kingdom, some animals mark their own territory and attack other animals which come through.

It appears you haven't developed far from them (some animals and cavemen, choose which you like more)

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2013, 01:31 AM

you do realize that these central asians arent citizens and arent counted in the statistics? And this is also the main reason why people in russia are against putin, just look at protests your western mainstream media is showing. All the time you see these yellow, black white flags, either that or red flags. But even the communists are more nationalist than any left wing party in europe, if i am right the communist party suggested to bring back nationalities into passports.

And then they say oohh look putin hes oppressing the opposition, yet these protesters would never be allowed to protest or having any voice in the west being labled as communists and nazis. They are using the nationalist movement in russia to portray them as the liberal opposition which is just a joke since these days i never watched any western media when it comes to russia.

Or look at moscow where massive primarily male central asians have to pray outside the mosque because moscow has only 5 mosques or something. Russia is getting more central asian immigrants but its clearly many people oppose the idea them getting intergrated not only by normal people but also politicians and even that is not enough for them.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 01:37 AM

USA has 50 million people living on food stamps. the jewish posting all have the same despotic tone full of ignorance in many cases. better stop drinking Fizzi Bubbele.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:37 AM
you do realize that these central asians arent citizens and arent counted in the statistics? And this is also the main reason why people in russia are against putin, just look at protests your western mainstream media is showing. All the time you see these yellow, black white flags, either that or red flags. But even the communists are more nationalist than any left wing party in europe, if i am right the communist party suggested to bring back nationalities into passports.

Western media is biased against Russia.

Russian media is biased against the West. Nothing new here.

Central Asians will stay in Russia, they have nowhere else to go, they dont have countries full of oil. So its working in russia for 10-20 000 rubles a month or even less, or going back to their two sheep and a wife with five kids.

Chinese in Siberia wont go back either, in fact I think Russia has a good chance to lose parts or the entire Siberia during our lifespan. its thinly populated, and eventually there will be more Chinese there than native's.

Or look at moscow where massive primarily male central asians have to pray outside the mosque because moscow has only 5 mosques or something. Russia is getting more central asian immigrants but its clearly many people oppose the idea them getting intergrated not only by normal people but also politicians and even that is not enough for them.

by not integrating they become more and more dangerous, there are millions of them in Russia and many more millions are underway. While russians tend to produce 1-2 children per family, Central Asians clearly have more children per family, meaning that countries like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and so on will continue producing millions of new people who will want to immigrate to Russia.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:38 AM
USA has 50 million people living on food stamps. the jewish posting all have the same despotic tone full of ignorance in many cases. better stop drinking Fizzi Bubbele.

most of them are negro's, who failed to get education and dont feel like working, the state is being generous by providing them food stamps.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 01:43 AM
ok you wouldn't mind being humiliated by the locals if you lived abroad, since it's their land and it's their way to express emotions.

WHAT IF their way of expressing emotions would be beating you every day ? just for fun, you know, to relieve their stress.

What kind of a world would we have if every foreigner in every country was subjected to daily "expressing of emotions" by the local population ?

You know, when our long long dead common ancestors began to leave the cages they lived in, I think they thought exactly as you "oh I see another man out there, he is not from our cage, I'm gonna kick his ass, since I have bad emotions about him".

You know in the animal kingdom, some animals mark their own territory and attack other animals which come through.

It appears you haven't developed far from them (some animals and cavemen, choose which you like more)

you cant argumentate that. Israel is killing Palestinians and people around the world in hits, expressing its emotion. Too much evil disco music.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2013, 01:49 AM

:stop00010:
Ridiculous dude just ridiculous. Youre typical anti european and youre particular russophobic and slavophobic in nature.

So you say eastern europeans are so racist because of their nationalism?? And its linked to poverty?? Ok fine explain then to me why south korea is 100% Korean and Japan is 100% japanese??

So its only racist if the whites do it right?? East asia being 100% east asian no problem, eastern europeans wanting to be 100% european ohhh its nazism and backwardness.

The reason why eastern europe is so homogenius is because of communism, communism wasnt growing so fast to need more labor force, therefore eastern europe hasnt received any immigration like the west. Eastern europe is just experiencing what the west experienced in the 70-90s. And obviously because of communism they have lower living standard although some countries catching up.

here listen what your president thinks about immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcglUoG6UQg

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:53 AM
This topic is not about discussing immigration, but nationalism. And bringing the Israel argument over and over again is ridiculous.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Western media is biased against Russia.

Russian media is biased against the West. Nothing new here.

Central Asians will stay in Russia, they have nowhere else to go, they dont have countries full of oil. So its working in russia for 10-20 000 rubles a month or even less, or going back to their two sheep and a wife with five kids.

Chinese in Siberia wont go back either, in fact I think Russia has a good chance to lose parts or the entire Siberia during our lifespan. its thinly populated, and eventually there will be more Chinese there than native's.

by not integrating they become more and more dangerous, there are millions of them in Russia and many more millions are underway. While russians tend to produce 1-2 children per family, Central Asians clearly have more children per family, meaning that countries like Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and so on will continue producing millions of new people who will want to immigrate to Russia.

yeah yeah i just can listen how you like that all to happen. Youre nagative on russia in everything.

so central asians make much children but who they gonna to do childrens with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYXiNbgMHco

other men??

61 Chinese 34577 0.02% 0.02% 28943 0.02% 0.02% -5634 -16.29%

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fru.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2F%25D0%259 D%25D0%25B0%25D1%2586%25D0%25B8%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B D%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BB%25D1%258C%25D0%25BD%25D1%258 B%25D0%25B9_%25D1%2581%25D0%25BE%25D1%2581%25D1%25 82%25D0%25B0%25D0%25B2_%25D0%25A0%25D0%25BE%25D1%2 581%25D1%2581%25D0%25B8%25D0%25B8

they decreased to 16%, russians birth rate is now higher than chinese, its especially higher in the far east while chinas is much lower in the north. Heiljong this the province bordering all russia has 38 million people so its 38 million to 6 million.

Siberia region has even more. China has demographic problem of its own.

Crn Volk
02-21-2013, 02:03 AM
Acquisitor obviously has an agenda on TA

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 02:09 AM
Acquisitor obviously has an agenda on TA

I'm simply trying to understand, what drives people to give replies as this one:

Originally Posted by Minesweeper

this guy is saying that it's normal to harass foreigners and that by harassing them one "expresses" his emotions.
he is also saying that it's natural to be harassed when he goes abroad as well ;)

I'm curious to what produces such cases in East European societies.

We have such cases in Belgium too, but I have understanding what drives some of them (psychological problems in most cases), now I'm curious about E Europe.

Crn Volk
02-21-2013, 02:16 AM
I'm simply trying to understand, what drives people to give replies as this one:

this guy is saying that it's normal to harass foreigners and that by harassing them one "expresses" his emotions.
he is also saying that it's natural to be harassed when he goes abroad as well ;)

We have such cases in Belgium too, but I have understanding what drives some of them (psychological problems in most cases), now I'm curious about E Europe.

Why just Eastern Europe? What do you have against it?

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 02:20 AM

Why does it say its ok to have sex with little boys in the Talmud? I wonder... Also you judes are more eastern than us genetically since you descend from Khazars in Russia by the Caspian Sea. Stop trying to be and relate to Northwestern Europeans when they hate you. You don't want to know what they think about jews when they don't have the pleasure of your company. :laugh:

Crn Volk
02-21-2013, 02:22 AM
Why does it say its ok to have sex with little boys in the Talmud? I wonder... Also you judes are more eastern than us genetically since you descend from Khazars in Russia by the Caspian Sea. Stop trying to be and relate to Northwestern Europeans when they hate you. You don't want to know what they think about jews when they don't have the pleasure of your company. :laugh:

Indeed, I think that sentiment is common around the globe - not just amongst Europeans.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 02:23 AM
Why just Eastern Europe? What do you have against it?

why do you think I have something against it, while I'm simply trying to discuss it ? And its cultural tendencies ?

Did you hear me saying something like "you all suck" or "you are genetically inferior" ?

If you feel hurt or offended by someone discussing certain traits of your culture then you really shouldn't.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2013, 02:25 AM
why do you think I have something against it, while I'm simply trying to discuss it ? And its cultural tendencies ?

Did you hear me saying something like "you all suck" or "you are genetically inferior" ?

If you feel hurt or offended by someone discussing certain traits of your culture then you really shouldn't.

youre anti russian like no other, so of course you have something against eastern european or only against russians

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 02:29 AM
youre anti russian like no other, so of course you have something against eastern european or only against russians

Russian society has been influenced and has many delusions about itself, and its country, it's pretty obvious so I'm trying to find out the reasons and the core of the society.

Believe me, there are also things I like about Russia as well. Obviously.

But this topic is not about Russia, its about East European nationalism.

There has been only ONE good post about it in this topic, by a certain "Zmey".

Funny how this healthy discussion has had so many attempts to shift into Israel and jews, I guess if one cant produce valid arguments to counter one can always play the jewish hand.

here: this is the best post in this topic:

Another cause might be the fact that Eastern Europe never experienced waves of colonialist immigration in other words does not have the experience of a multi-racial, multi-cultural society where political correctness and tolerance is a must. Eastern europeans are not afraid to be chauvinists, racists, antisemits, they know that they will not be fired or punished in any other way for chasing muslims with a shovel just because the ishmaelites attempted to build a house of prayer (this one is a true story)

alb0zfinest
02-21-2013, 02:35 AM
Yes.

Amish people live in what would be considered poverty to others yet they only live among their own. They seem to be fine and their lifestyle and society seems like a sustainable one in contrast to the one I actually live in.
yeah Great lifestyle. One that never advances and remains in the dark ages, while the rest of the world is centuries ahead. Come on at least you could have given a better example.

Crn Volk
02-21-2013, 02:39 AM

My guess is that you, or someone in your family tree has been a victim of nationalism in Eastern Europe. Am I correct? How did you end up in Belgium?

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 03:09 AM
There's no reasoning with this jew. He is brainwashed by typical Zionist propaganda that today's jews are descended from ancient Hebrew tribes from Palestine, that they are superior and are the "chosen people", they are smarter than anyone else....etc. While all of this has been proven wrong by facts. He criticizes Eastern Europeans and their countries for being less developed while ignoring how backward his people are. Where things like incest, pedophilia, and bestiality are normal things in his religion. Pretty sad really.

Sarmatian
02-21-2013, 04:35 AM
I'm simply trying to understand...

How can someone who have no centuries long connection to the piece of land you living on to understand the feelings of group of people with long and rich history? For you a land is no more than a trading commodity.

I'll give you an example. At least 60% of modern Russian population have positive opinion on Stalin and wish they had ruler like that today. When asked to explain why they want harsh ruler they reply something like: 'It is worth to sacrifice the lives of a few for the good of the rest.' The main part is every single one of them will agree to sacrifice his own life if they will know their families will survive, their kids will be taken care of and guaranteed a decent life. That is what Stalin gave to his people and that is why people died for him without thinking twice. Because as it was said before there was never a cult of individualism in Eastern Europe. The mentality of this culture is: an individual will always value the good of community over his personal gain or comfort and always ready to give his life for his people. Even today while being highly corrupted this mentality still alive in an average Russian.

RussiaPrussia
02-21-2013, 04:48 AM
Russian society has been influenced and has many delusions about itself, and its country, it's pretty obvious so I'm trying to find out the reasons and the core of the society.

Believe me, there are also things I like about Russia as well. Obviously.

But this topic is not about Russia, its about East European nationalism.

There has been only ONE good post about it in this topic, by a certain "Zmey".

Funny how this healthy discussion has had so many attempts to shift into Israel and jews, I guess if one cant produce valid arguments to counter one can always play the jewish hand.

the reason why we play the jewish card is because youre a hypocrit, you critisize nationalism in eastern europe yet look at your own country israel. Obviously you dont live in israel but i dont see you critezing how israel treats immigrants and how nationalistic israel is here watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TvSiYu8z2M

obviously i post this only to show you how nationalistic israel is and how black immigrants are treated there, the whole conspiracy can be ignored for the most part.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 09:50 AM
Orthodoxy is the thorn in your eye, is it?
Considering that Catholicism and Protestantism you already largely managed to destroy.
Orthodoxy has remained a beacon of European culture nowdays.
And because of it you hate it so much.

Philo
02-21-2013, 09:52 AM
The moment I saw the title, I knew it was acquisitor. LOL

How can someone who have no centuries long connection to the piece of land you living on to understand the feelings of group of people with long and rich history? For you a land is no more than a trading commodity.
I would'nt be so sure if your ancestors have been robbed of their property and persecuted for 2000 years would they still have loyalty towards their land and eventually re-build their state. BUT, that's just me..

SILNI
02-21-2013, 09:58 AM
I think it's a conspiracy, I mean how can a tiny tiny nation get 21% of all the Nobel prizes
It can't. It's the point.
If you believe that tiny nation can legaly get 21 % of all Nobel prinzes , you should think about racism you always accuse others.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 10:07 AM
See , so it is a bad thing to have immigration now? You said it here , showing that in case that immigrants overun natives , it can led toward unstability and lost of territories.
Aren't you little bit a hypocrite?
If immigration and democracy is such a good thing *as you say for europe and USA* why would not it help Russia also?
You said west europe is more richer and stronger because of open borders , so why wouldn't russia become also.

It is CLEAR what you want. And what you wish.
You unconsciously admitted that immigration is bad thing bringing it in correlation with loosing indentity and territories , AS IT HAPPEN ALREADY IN WEST EUROPE , and you know it very well , but you don't give a S%$# about europeans , especially western ones.
You just wish a destruction of east europe to took place as it already happening in the west.

Hypocrite !

SILNI
02-21-2013, 10:12 AM
And bringing the Israel argument over and over again is ridiculous.
Ha! "Of course" it is. :rolleyes:
Why not to mention that paradise fortress of democracy and human rights?

Philo
02-21-2013, 10:13 AM
It can't. It's the point.
If you believe that tiny nation can legaly get 21 % of all Nobel prinzes , you should think about racism you always accuse others.
If you looked closely at what the jews who got the noble prize did to get the prize, their accomplishemnts, you would'nt be saying this. Asshole. I think alot of those poorer nations are just jealous with jews being so succesfull and smart.

Than again if there was no noble prize for physics jews would probably get like 5% of the prizes. We're the best ethnic gorpu in the world in physics without doubt. Makes me proud to be a Jew since I love physics.

BTW SILNI, your signature makes me laugh. LOL.
And if you dont know, you can edit your posts and post the quotes one after another. No need to post 3 posts of yours in a row. Just an advise.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 10:21 AM
but I have understanding what drives some of them (psychological problems in most cases)
Yeah we must have psychological mental problems because we refuse to join modern economic slavery and became brainless slaves without indentity by your banking system

SILNI
02-21-2013, 10:29 AM
If you looked closely at what the jews who got the noble prize did to get the prize, their accomplishemnts, you would'nt be saying this. Asshole. I think alot of those poorer nations are just jealous with jews being so succesfull and smart.
Well you not only that believe that your nation is the best and smartest in the world but you claim that 21 % of nobel prices is legal , I mean what kind of a racist you are then?
i didn't said everything of it is undeserved but that 21 percent is too high and politicaly motivated.

We're the best ethnic gorpu in the world in physics without doubt.
Ah modesty , not racist at all
You are number one in the world regarding lebeling other as racists also , while in the meantime giving this kind of statements.
This will be news to you but very few even radical european nationalists will say something like this for their own nations.

I am glad , but you know what they said about laughter ...

And if you dont know, you can edit your posts and post the quotes one after another. No need to post 3 posts of yours in a row. Just an advise.
Agreed.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 10:38 AM
We can see why you quoted this post as the best , you didn't do it by accident , but you try to use it in your advantage especially this part:

The eastern european educational system is not designed to promote individualism in fact eastern european statehood has a extensive repression history of individualism.
You want to portray us as we have some kind of anti-freedom encrypted even in our educational system , by twisting the meaning of this user post.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 10:55 AM

Than again if there was no noble prize for physics jews would probably get like 5% of the prizes. We're the best ethnic gorpu in the world in physics without doubt. Makes me proud to be a Jew since I love physics.

but how many of those jews are white and how many have semitic genes? jews are not a race, its an economic agreement wrapped in philosophy.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 11:08 AM
There's no reasoning with this jew. He is brainwashed by typical Zionist propaganda that today's jews are descended from ancient Hebrew tribes from Palestine, that they are superior and are the "chosen people", they are smarter than anyone else....etc. While all of this has been proven wrong by facts. He criticizes Eastern Europeans and their countries for being less developed while ignoring how backward his people are. Where things like incest, pedophilia, and bestiality are normal things in his religion. Pretty sad really.

anyway, the ancient genetic pool of palestinian jews is heavily dilluted with european genes and some mongoloid for khazarians.

Philo
02-21-2013, 11:09 AM
but how many of those jews are white and how many have semitic genes? jews are not a race, its an economic agreement wrapped in philosophy.

I really don't know what do you want. English are not a race either. Neither are "White" and "semitic". I am talking about people who have 4 jewish grand-parents.

Well you not only that believe that your nation is the best and smartest in the world but you claim that 21 % of nobel prices is legal , I mean what kind of a racist you are then?
i didn't said everything of it is undeserved but that 21 percent is too high and politicaly motivated.
It's just the noble prize. What would jews achieve from this?
And I did'nt claim my nation was smartest and "Best". Only that we're the best in physics. Very different.

Ah modesty , not racist at all
You are number one in the world regarding lebeling other as racists also , while in the meantime giving this kind of statements.
I am nunmber 1 in the world? not so. I don't know whow this is racist since I don't antagonize other nations but praise my own. This is exactly what you and others are doing here. And this is also a fact, though I guess from your point of view it is my opinion. Note that I am only referring to physics.

I am glad , but you know what they said about laughter ...
OK..

Agreed.
Yeah.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 11:15 AM
yeah Great lifestyle. One that never advances and remains in the dark ages, while the rest of the world is centuries ahead. Come on at least you could have given a better example.

amish are a group with strong healthy genes, while the rest of the world is getting sicker. as a sect, they dont use outside data carriers, which is good because they preserve their mind non influenced. as for lifestyle, you just need a week without services in your country, and you would be howling mad inside your cave. they wouldnt.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 11:31 AM

its natural. every foreigner that arrives to a country lowers the working opportunities for locals, by quantity and wage level. if you are white, you endure and pay the ground. we understand that. as my ratial mate, i understand reaction and wait till storm passes and the foreigner integrates to the local culture, pumping it. totally different is with non white goons that act as some weird and crazy slave masters, being constantly irrespectful to system. population by media influence, represses their emotions and doesnt correct these goons. in Eastern Europe, i think there are zones where different people are blended in a more routine way, cause the Easterners been around for decades, and because they dont have the invasion of mexican or north africanish type.

Szegedist
02-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Because this region was totally screwed over by outside powers.
Ottomans, Habsburgs, USSR... as well as various treaties imposed by the West wreaking havoc with the region for their interests.

Western countries had it easier and are more or less settled down.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 11:56 AM
I really don't know what do you want. English are not a race either. Neither are "White" and "semitic". I am talking about people who have 4 jewish grand-parents.

It's just the noble prize. What would jews achieve from this?
And I did'nt claim my nation was smartest and "Best". Only that we're the best in physics. Very different.

I am nunmber 1 in the world? not so. I don't know whow this is racist since I don't antagonize other nations but praise my own. This is exactly what you and others are doing here. And this is also a fact, though I guess from your point of view it is my opinion. Note that I am only referring to physics.

OK..

Yeah.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3b/Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg/300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

all the European types belong to the White Caucasian race. semites are mestizos. 4 jewish grandparents dont prove semite extraction. anyone can become a jewish.

Philo
02-21-2013, 12:03 PM
all the European types belong to the White Caucasian race. semites are mestizos. 4 jewish grandparents dont prove semite extraction. anyone can become a jewish.

Semites are Mestizos?
I am obviously arguing with a troll..

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 12:17 PM

Don't facepalm me. I'm just saying it's hypocritical for a jew to say Eastern European countries are racist and overly nationalistic when Israel is more extreme in that aspect than any of those countries lol.

Philo
02-21-2013, 12:21 PM
Don't facepalm me. I'm just saying it's hypocritical for a jew to say Eastern European countries are racist and overly nationalistic when Israel is more extreme in that aspect than any of those countries lol.

Look this is what you said:

There's no reasoning with this jew. He is brainwashed by typical Zionist propaganda that today's jews are descended from ancient Hebrew tribes from Palestine, that they are superior and are the "chosen people", they are smarter than anyone else....etc. While all of this has been proven wrong by facts.
All genetic studies point to an east-med origin of the jews, so you failed. He did not say jews are "chosen"(neither did I ,I only said we're the best in physics). He actually said jews are'nt superior, look:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?71166-Ask-Acquisitor-aka-secular-man-with-jewish-heritage-anything&p=1386651&viewfull=1#post1386651

He criticizes Eastern Europeans and their countries for being less developed while ignoring how backward his people are. Where things like incest, pedophilia, and bestiality are normal things in his religion. Pretty sad really.
I think you made a huge mistake here. Things like incest, pedophilia and bestiality are all common in our muslim cousins. I think you got a bit confused here.

And I also don't see how Is Israel more nationalistic than eastern euro countries. Israel and eastern euro countries seem to share the same core ideas. In fact I would argue that balkan slavic countries are more extreme since they were pretty much the same people until 23 years ago and than they went on killing each other including mssacares. It's not the same with muslims and israel since muslims have been persecuting jews ( and christians) for ~1300 years before the current conflict began.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 12:26 PM
My guess is that you, or someone in your family tree has been a victim of nationalism in Eastern Europe. Am I correct? How did you end up in Belgium?

lol absolutely not.
See my "ask acquisitor" topic about how I ended up in Belgium

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Look this is what you said:

All genetic studies point to an east-med origin of the jews, so you failed. He did not say jews are "chosen"(neither did I ,I only said we're the best in physics). He actually said jews are'nt superior, look:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?71166-Ask-Acquisitor-aka-secular-man-with-jewish-heritage-anything&p=1386651&viewfull=1#post1386651

I think you made a huge mistake here. Things like incest, pedophilia and bestiality are all common in our muslim cousins. I think you got a bit confused here.

And I also don't see how Is Israel more nationalistic than eastern euro countries. Israel and eastern euro countries seem to share the same core ideas. In fact I would argue that balkan slavic countries are more extreme since they were pretty much the same people until 23 years ago and than they went on killing each other including mssacares. It's not the same with muslims and israel since muslims have been persecuting jews ( and christians) for ~1300 years before the current conflict began.

Well it sure sounds like he thinks that way due to his condescending tone and how he thinks he has it so much better because he lives in a Western country and him thinking that Eastern Europe is poor/trash and undeveloped. The Talmud does teach pedophilia, incest, and bestiality. Many people will tell you this. Even Henry Makow a former jew has exposed the true nature and teachings of judaism and zionism as well as other things part of the jewish agenda. http://www.henrymakow.com/does_talmud_condone_pedophilia.html Anyways I think the user Zmey Gorynych gave just as good an answer as any so I don't why this jew continues with his trolling lol.

Lena
02-21-2013, 12:42 PM
when I talk to an average Belgian about the economy I always hear how difficult it is, how expensive life has become, how high taxes are, yet I see them buying new cars, going on vacation multiple times a year and so on, it's normal in the West to whine, whine and whine while having more than enough money to live as a king.

There are auto loans and leasing agreements here as well; it's not a biggy to have a new car if you're employed and willing to go into debt, which most of us are not.

Philo
02-21-2013, 12:44 PM
Well it sure sounds like he thinks that way due to his condescending tone and how he thinks he has it so much better because he lives in a Western country and him thinking that Eastern Europe is poor/trash and undeveloped. The Talmud does teach pedophilia, incest, and bestiality. Many people will tell you this. Even Henry Makow a former jew has exposed the true nature and teachings of judaism and zionism as well as other things part of the jewish agenda. http://www.henrymakow.com/does_talmud_condone_pedophilia.html Anyways I think the user Zmey Gorynych gave just as good an answer as any so I don't why this jew continues with his trolling lol.

Did you see the post I linked. He said that he doesnt think jews are "superior". Actually, I tend to belive the "superior" card is often played by anti-jewish people in order to demonize us. Did any of the forum mebers here see a Jew in real life saying "I AM SUPERIOR!!!!"? Probably not.
As for the Talmud, as you may or may not know, most jews are not religious, and even those that are are'nt particularly devout. It's the same deal with those who decide to literally read the bible(Both old and new) and those who dont. Same analogy. Acquisitor himself is not jewish by religion.
Zmey Gornych is an un-succeful troll with a wild imagination. LOL.

Incal
02-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Thread is really just an excuse to allow jews to migrate and leech more.

Szegedist
02-21-2013, 12:55 PM
Fck the JEws.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 12:57 PM

the fact that one belongs to a certain nation is an accident, nothing more, nothing less.

Same applies for these animals, they stick together and feel "connection" while in reality they are simply born together by accident:

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/3//41/429/41429279_1237790767_gornoe_stado_ovechek.jpg

I'll give you an example. At least 60% of modern Russian population have positive opinion on Stalin and wish they had ruler like that today. When asked to explain why they want harsh ruler they reply something like: 'It is worth to sacrifice the lives of a few for the good of the rest.' The main part is every single one of them will agree to sacrifice his own life if they will know their families will survive, their kids will be taken care of and guaranteed a decent life. That is what Stalin gave to his people and that is why people died for him without thinking twice. Because as it was said before there was never a cult of individualism in Eastern Europe. The mentality of this culture is: an individual will always value the good of community over his personal gain or comfort and always ready to give his life for his people. Even today while being highly corrupted this mentality still alive in an average Russian.

I hope it's less than 60% of the population.

Stalin didn't give anything to the population, he took everything away from them, their humanity and self of individuality. Russia is still suffering from Stalin's legacy, and you are a living proof of it.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 12:57 PM
Thread is really just an excuse to allow jews to migrate and leech more.

Yes you are right, this topic will allow jews to migrate and to leech more. You are very bright and your reasoning is outstanding.

Incal
02-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes you are right, this topic will allow jews to migrate and to leech more. You are very bright and your reasoning is outstanding.

It's true. I've seen a pattern among jews in this kind of fora: They just create threads attacking or whining about countries that have expelled jews without remorse or just simply don't give a damn about them. Otherwise... Why would you care about Eastern European despising the "wonders" of multiculturalism? Are you a slav or something?

SILNI
02-21-2013, 01:16 PM
And I also don't see how Is Israel more nationalistic than eastern euro countries. Israel and eastern euro countries seem to share the same core ideas.

But why are we the only one on trial today? I didn't saw Tel Aviv under NATO bombs like Belgrade was.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 01:19 PM
Same applies for these animals, they stick together and feel "connection" while in reality they are simply born together by accident:

So only connection toward money is justifiable according to you?

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:20 PM
It's true. I've seen a pattern among jews in this kind of fora: They just create threads attacking or whining about countries that have expelled jews without remorse or just simply don't give a damn about them. Otherwise... Why would you care about Eastern European despising the "wonders" of multiculturalism? Are you a slav or something?

this topic is not about "expelling jews", its about E European nationalism.

Frankly I don't give a shit about Serbia or something like that expelling jews, and I certainly dont want you or anyone else to feel guilty about it IF it happened (I dont know if it happened and I dont want to know if it happened).

I'm pretty much AGAINST multiculturalism btw.

Szegedist
02-21-2013, 01:21 PM
Chauvinism is still alive in Eastern Europe.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:22 PM
So only connection toward money is justifiable according to you?

connection towards one's wife/husband/kids, friends, business. You chose those things.

connection towards your nation is ok, but feeling proud about it is stupid, using its "glorious history" to feel pride is completely insane, because it's something that has been taught to you and especially because you dont have a thing to do with it. YOU didnt spill your bloody for a piece of land, you didnt invent anything, you didnt fight off the enemy and so on. YOU DIDNT. So feeling pride based on someone else's achievement is pathetic, and a sign of personal failure.

SILNI
02-21-2013, 01:29 PM
YOU didnt spill your bloody for a piece of land, you didnt invent anything, you didnt fight off the enemy and so on. YOU DIDNT. So feeling pride based on someone else's achievement is pathetic, and a sign of personal failure.
And you will make sure that noone will indeed , regarding young generations in western Europe. Instead they will stand still while their nations are dying out. Like sheeps before slaughtering.

And please , do not ask what was I implying when I used you term again.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM
And you will make sure that noone will indeed , regarding young generations in western Europe. Instead they will stood still while their nations are dying out. Like sheeps before slaughtering.

what makes you say that ? who is going to slaughter those sheep ? Why are they a dying nation ?

Empecinado
02-21-2013, 01:31 PM
connection towards one's wife/husband/kids, friends, business. You chose those things.

connection towards your nation is ok, but feeling proud about it is stupid, using its "glorious history" to feel pride is completely insane, because it's something that has been taught to you and especially because you dont have a thing to do with it. YOU didnt spill your bloody for a piece of land, you didnt invent anything, you didnt fight off the enemy and so on. YOU DIDNT. So feeling pride based on someone else's achievement is pathetic, and a sign of personal failure.

Ok, but following this reasoning then neither you can despise whole nations accusing them for ultra nationalist, unproductive and so on since there are just individuals who are it and not the whole nation because in every country there are productive, unproductive, ultra nationalist and unpatriotic people.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Ok, but following this reasoning then neither you can despise whole nations accusing them for ultra nationalist, unproductive and so on since there are just individuals who are it and not the whole nation because in every country there are productive, unproductive, ultra nationalist and unpatriotic people.

I have never shown any content on an entire nation, when I generalize I tend to say "generalization inside warning" or something like that.

If you look at the bigger picture though, you will undoubtedly notice that some cultures tend to produce more or less productive individuals. it doesnt mean that "every" individual is unproductive, but that compared to other cultures the % of unproductive individuals is higher or lower.

anyway I'm kinda working, I will be back to this topic in an hour or so

Szegedist
02-21-2013, 01:40 PM

Ok, but tell this to your fellow Jews, and stop trying to ram it down our throats 24/7, which you Jews and liberals are indeed doing.

Sarmatian
02-21-2013, 01:43 PM

It's not what I've seen so far and I personally know a lot of physic scientists. Jews are really strong in theoretical part, excellent at math but when it comes to experiments and practical applications they fall far behind. No jew ever was even half as good as Tesla for example.

What jews excel at is management and organization which often allow them to take sole credit for achievements of a team.

the fact that one belongs to a certain nation is an accident, nothing more, nothing less.

Let say I choose to be born at specific place at specific time to specific parents. I made this choice before I was born. Prove me wrong.

Stalin didn't give anything to the population, he took everything away from them, their humanity and self of individuality. Russia is still suffering from Stalin's legacy, and you are a living proof of it.

Stalin is the only reason my family is alive today. So as families of all Cossacks and many Russians. He took over agricultural country ruined and exhausted after revolution and turned it into industrial giant capable to defeat unprecedented war machine that was fed by entire Europe.

After WWII he managed to revive ruined economy without a dollar of debt. He refused to take financial aid from US (for which countries that took it still paying to these days). He created economy comparison to which made lie and hypocrisy of Western financial elites obvious to any sane person.

But yeah, jews hate him for expelling them from USSR government during Great Purges.

Melina
02-21-2013, 02:10 PM
It is funny how you talk about Russian nationalism yet you are not talking about Israel. In a jews mind everyone should except multiculturalism instead them. Have you heard of Isreal deporting all the African blacks. Yes, Russia has its poor population but poor Russian are generally more civil than poor Africans. Yet, globalization caused first world countries to downgrade because of all the third world immigration.

Empecinado
02-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I have never shown any content on an entire nation, when I generalize I tend to say "generalization inside warning" or something like that.

If you look at the bigger picture though, you will undoubtedly notice that some cultures tend to produce more or less productive individuals. it doesnt mean that "every" individual is unproductive, but that compared to other cultures the % of unproductive individuals is higher or lower.

anyway I'm kinda working, I will be back to this topic in an hour or so

I notice that some cultures tend to produce less, but others that time ago were productive, another that until recently were not productive and now are... The productive Germans in the DDR what created? Trabant cars? And Cuba, a rich country 60 years ago, what is now?

Many factors can influence it, even a productive country can fall in the unproductiveness in a few time, or become productive, so the best is not to judge so lightly.

Melina
02-21-2013, 02:25 PM
I notice that some cultures tend to produce less, but others that time ago were productive, another that until recently were not productive and now are... The productive Germans in the DDR what created? Trabant cars? And Cuba, a rich country 60 years ago, what is now?
Many factors can influence it, even a productive country can fall in the unproductiveness in a few time, or become productive, so the best is not to judge so lightly.

Cuba used to be full of white european descendants with lots of money. Now it is full of half breeds that live in communism. Fidel Castro thought that taking from the rich and giving material things to the poor would help Cuba, but instead it destroyed it. People will never understand that the poor have one type of mindset while the rich have another type of mindset. For example, if you give a poor person a million bucks you can bet that in less than a year they will be without a dime. Why? because they will not know where to invest that money.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 02:28 PM
Off with jews and their muslim cousins from Europe. Shoo!

http://storage4.album.bg/d36/fight_mango_681c2_22114053.jpg

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 02:29 PM

http://img1.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/b/3//41/429/41429279_1237790767_gornoe_stado_ovechek.jpg

you are borned where you have to be borned. not the territory, but your lineage. you change your mind with frequency, deny things you said a while before. that is a failure in halfbreed: natural schizophrenia. arent you Medusa with another avatar? you have the same glitches and rythm.

Empecinado
02-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Cuba used to be full of white european descendants with lots of money. Now it is full of half breeds that live in communism. Fidel Castro thought that taking from the rich and giving material things to the poor would help Cuba, but instead it destroyed it. People will never understand that the poor have one type of mindset while the rich have another type of mindset. For example, if you give a poor person a million bucks you can bet that in less than a year they will be without a dime. Why? because they will not know where to invest that money.

Although the population base were the same noways, would be in a shitty situation. Communism destroys the economy.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 02:34 PM
Let say I choose to be born at specific place at specific time to specific parents. I made this choice before I was born. Prove me wrong.

I cant prove you wrong, but a psychiatrist may try. If you truly believe that you chose your place of birth and your ancestry before being born, then I suggest you see a shrink.

Stalin is the only reason my family is alive today. So as families of all Cossacks and many Russians. He took over agricultural country ruined and exhausted after revolution and turned it into industrial giant capable to defeat unprecedented war machine that was fed by entire Europe.

After WWII he managed to revive ruined economy without a dollar of debt. He refused to take financial aid from US (for which countries that took it still paying to these days). He created economy comparison to which made lie and hypocrisy of Western financial elites obvious to any sane person.

All of that is very very debatable. And believe me, Stalin was begging the US to give him money after the war, it's also the main reason why he approved to establish Israel, he hoped to please the US jews and to secure a credit line from them.

But yeah, jews hate him for expelling them from USSR government during Great Purges.

And again you fail to see me as an individual, instead your projecting your idiotic ideas about "jews" upon me.

I dont hate him for expelling someone from USSR government, I couldn't give less of a fuck about it.

I dont give a fuck about the well being of others who happen to have crawled out of vagina's long long ago, while containing the same genetic mix as I do. I do care about me, my family, my friends, my health and my bank account.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 02:36 PM

the semite (not saying jew) mechanism here is to confuse and dillute. as any other halfbreed, they act as a fractal virus.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 02:39 PM
Semites are Mestizos?
I am obviously arguing with a troll..

cant argue. uses troll and backs up.
if you are an European semite, you are a mestizo.

Sarmatian
02-21-2013, 02:58 PM
I cant prove you wrong, but a psychiatrist may try. If you truly believe that you chose your place of birth and your ancestry before being born, then I suggest you see a shrink.

Since you can't prove me wrong my claim is as valid as your claim about belonging to a nation by an accident. Thus all your logical conclusions that comes out of your claim are nothing but this: mental masturbation of one sole individual about things he is unable to comprehend.

All of that is very very debatable. And believe me, Stalin was begging the US to give him money after the war, it's also the main reason why he approved to establish Israel, he hoped to please the US jews and to secure a credit line from them.

Stalin begging? :picard1: Your jokes are not funny.

And again you fail to see me as an individual, instead your projecting your idiotic ideas about "jews" upon me.

I dont hate him for expelling someone from USSR government, I couldn't give less of a fuck about it.

I dont give a fuck about the well being of others who happen to have crawled out of vagina's long long ago, while containing the same genetic mix as I do. I do care about me, my family, my friends, my health and my bank account.

I ain't fail in anything. Your perception of Stalin formed under influence of those who invented scary stories about him during Cold War. Just like most of Westerners who didn't dig into the problem. FYI Putin's government made all archives of Stalin era open to the public, everyone can go and see all documents and statistics and make his own conclusions on what's really happened and how people lived in USSR during Great Purges, WWII and post-WWII. The thing is compared to what happening in Russia today Stalin's rule was almost a paradise for majority of common folk.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 03:14 PM
There are auto loans and leasing agreements here as well; it's not a biggy to have a new car if you're employed and willing to go into debt, which most of us are not.

Yea I agree. All those people going on expensive vacations and buying new cars in Belgium don't really have any money. Rather the opposite, they are in debt! and are slaves that owe money to the jewish operated private banks. They are the ones who collect all the wealth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family They have private banks in most Western European countries as well as in the U.S. (the Federal Reserve). They want people to be in debt so they can make money off the interest. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer pretty much.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Since you can't prove me wrong my claim is as valid as your claim about belonging to a nation by an accident. Thus all your logical conclusions that comes out of your claim are nothing but this: mental masturbation of one sole individual about things he is unable to comprehend.

Stalin begging? :picard1: Your jokes are not funny.

I ain't fail in anything. Your perception of Stalin formed under influence of those who invented scary stories about him during Cold War. Just like most of Westerners who didn't dig into the problem. FYI Putin's government made all archives of Stalin era open to the public, everyone can go and see all documents and statistics and make his own conclusions on what's really happened and how people lived in USSR during Great Purges, WWII and post-WWII. The thing is compared to what happening in Russia today Stalin's rule was almost a paradise for majority of common folk.

let me sum this up:

- My inability to prove that it's impossible to choose the place of birth and ancestry is a failure by me.
- People lived awesome under Stalin
- Stalin didn't help to establish Israel hoping to get money from the American jews, he did it because he was such a nice guy who wanted to help my nation

great thinking :)

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 03:23 PM
Yea I agree. All those people going on expensive vacations and buying new cars in Belgium don't really have any money. Rather the opposite, they are in debt! and are slaves that owe money to the jewish operated private banks. They are the ones who collect all the wealth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family They have private banks in most Western European countries as well as in the U.S. (the Federal Reserve). They want people to be in debt so they can make money off the interest. The poor get poorer and the rich get richer pretty much.

one of the greatest part of the Belgian culture is ability to save. Dont believe me, take a look at the WSJ article:

Belgium ranks fourth in the world in personal savings:

http://247wallst.com/2011/08/15/the-ten-countries-where-people-save-the-most-money/3/

4. Belgium
> Pct. savings: 12.2%
> Unemployment: 8.3%
> Disposable income: $26,008
> Debt as a % of GDP: 100.7%
> Pct. earnings paid to taxes: 41.5%

The average Belgian devotes 16.61 hours per week to leisure — quite high among OECD countries. Residents of Belgium have an above average income, although a large percentage of this goes to taxes. Belgians’ total payments to the government in the form of income tax and social security contributions is 41.5% of their total wage earnings, the highest rate among all OECD nations. Of what is left over, Belgians save 12.2%.

An average Belgian has €63 000 on his savings account.

Just for your information.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 03:49 PM
let me sum this up:

- My inability to prove that it's impossible to choose the place of birth and ancestry is a failure by me.
- People lived awesome under Stalin
- Stalin didn't help to establish Israel hoping to get money from the American jews, he did it because he was such a nice guy who wanted to help my nation

great thinking :)

as can be appreciated, the specimen just denied everything said before, deepening the theory of halfbreed schizophrenia. despite the smiley joke, every psychiatrist knows jokes dont exist.

urrakiberg
02-21-2013, 03:55 PM

East Europe central banks are also controlled by the same group.

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:01 PM
I blame it on having a poorer society. the British, the Germans, the Scandinavians all are some of the least hostile acting members of the forum. The complete contrast to most of the Russians lol.

Likewise here in the states. Our poorer states with high concentration of lowly educated minorities have some of the worst behavior in all of the US. You can't even argue with people in poverty, because they have "poverty logic", and won't comprehend anything you say to begin with.

Žołnir
02-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Nationalism has nothing to do with being poor or rich. Most folks here who are nationalists are middle class.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Likewise here in the states. Our poorer states with high concentration of lowly educated minorities have some of the worst behavior in all of the US. You can't even argue with people in poverty, because they have "poverty logic", and won't comprehend anything you say to begin with.
You are not highly educated yourself, and you womit mot stupid kind of hatred speech towards Russian people. I dont know your financial situation tough.

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:10 PM
You are not highly educated yourself.

More than you i gurantee. Since you can't even debate correctly other than tossing out strawmans all over the place. Even now, you can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and hatred. It reminds me of the whole PC vs Console fanboy wars.

You got demolished in the Russian adopted child thread, and after all you could think of is "Hurr durr america isn't perfect, your dept!" instead of actually replying to the subject at hand, and refuting it......as i said poverty logic.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:16 PM
More than you i gurantee.
Mor than me would be PhD. I seriously doubt you ever shown your nose in Library let alone in some University.
On other had, I have magisterium. Do you even know what it is?

Even now, you can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and hatred.

Person indulging in posting provocative pictures as his signature certainly could not be percieved as constructive in any context. Besides, you discuss something absolutley unknown to you.

It reminds me of the whole PC vs Console fanboy wars.
It speaks about level of your comperhension I am affraid.

You got demolished in the Russian adopted child thread, and after all you could think of is "Hurr durr america isn't perfect, your dept!" instead of actually replying to the subject at hand, and refuting it......as i said poverty logic.
Hm, not really, I jut heard whining of yours, and thread misteriouly disaperread.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 04:20 PM
More than you i gurantee. Since you can't even debate correctly other than tossing out strawmans all over the place. Even now, you can't tell the difference between constructive criticism and hatred. It reminds me of the whole PC vs Console fanboy wars.

So why did your ancestors immigrate from Sweden to the U.S.? Because they were so well off in Sweden? Not because they were living in poverty there as well and were searching for a better life? Also how do you know Brits, Germans, and Scandinavians aren't as hostile or nationalistic as Russians? You haven't even been to there countries to make those assumptions lol.

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Mor than me would be PhD. I seriously doubt you ever shown your nose in Library let alone in some University.
On other had, I have magisterium. Do you even know what it is?

I apologize for damaging your e-ego. You don't have to prove to me how smart you are.

Person indulging in posting provocative pictures as his signature certainly could not be percieved as constructive in any context. Besides, you discuss something absolutley unknown to you.

That was a joke, i even later admitted it. Do you know how many people ive made fun of? Including my own. I called us (Americans) the cheeseburger clan in another thread. Clearly you don't understand my ability to be able to laugh at everyone and myself.

It speaks about level of your comperhension I am affraid.

I don't even know how this was even relevant to the above.

, not really, I jut heard whining of yours, and thread misteriouly disaperread.

More like damage control.

Some Russians and one Serb sitting around the campfire "America so dangerous and evil, we should never allow our youth in such a terrible country."

Americans/ and others come in the thread post facts of how an oprhan is more likely to die in Russia, damage control commences. Pages of you taking pot shots at the states, bringing up things that weren't even relevant to the discussion.

So why did your ancestors immigrate from Sweden to the U.S.? Because they were so well off in Sweden? Not because they were living in poverty there as well and were searching for a better life? Also how do you know Brits, Germans, and Scandinavians aren't as hostile or nationalistic as Russians? You haven't even been to there countries to make those assumptions lol.

I have been to Germany, but reread my post i was clearly basing that off the posters here.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:30 PM
I apologize for damaging your e-ego. You don't have to prove to me how smart you are.

Honestly I dont give ratts arse for your opinion. Apology not accepted, since it was not needed.

That was a joke, i even later admitted it. Do you know how many people ive made fun of? Including my own. I called us (Americans) the cheeseburger clan in another thread. Clearly you don't understand my ability to be able to laugh at everyone and myself.

It is just one of manifestations of your childish character. No need to discuss about it.

I don't even know how this was even relevant to the above.

You started pissing contet dont back from it.

Some Russians and one Serb sitting around the campire "America so dangerous and evil, we should never allow our youth in such a terrible country.
Not, my point was America is place where there is lot of uniformed people. You are model example.

Americans/ and others come in the thread post facts of how an Oprhan is more likely to die in Russia, damage control commences. Pages of you taking pot shots at the states, bringing up things that weren't even relevant to the discussion.

I have been to Germany, but reread my post i was clearly basing that off the posters here.

L000lz

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:37 PM
It is just one of manifestations of your childish character. No need to discuss about it.

You brought it up, jesus christ. Deja vu, this is the same shit you pulled with the mod in that thread.

You started pissing contet dont back from it.

So this is why you started going on about America's problems, you see everything as a competition. When someone posts facts to the contrary, something that rips your whole idealogy apart, you instantly believe they are attacking your mother and revert to the role of the defensive victim.

Not, my point was America is place where there is lot of uniformed people. You are model example.

Well those "uniformed Americans", sure had no problem tearing your logic down in that thread.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 04:37 PM
It seems all the threads starting by jews on this forum follow a similar trend....

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:43 PM
So this is why you started going on about America's problems, you see everything as a competition. When someone posts facts to the contrary, something that rips your whole idealogy apart, you instantly believe they are attacking your mother and revert to the role of the defensive victim.
My point is that you dont know anything about Eastern Europe. Or you want to tell me you acctually had basic input in history or culture of Eastern Europe?

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 04:44 PM
It seems all the threads starting by jews on this forum follow a similar trend....

the fact that you don't like them and don't understand some of them doesn't mean they "follow the same trend".

Since you got on a level of personal insults with me in this topic, I will lower myself to your level as well. Thanks for showing your picture, I knew you lacked any intellect, but your eyes (which look extraordinary dumb) have have only confirmed it. Together with that haircut you have chosen, or the lack of hair on your head. No shame in being a skinhead tbh, but being a dumb one is shameful.

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:45 PM
My point is that you dont know anything about Eastern Europe. Or you want to tell me you acctually had basic input in history or culture of Eastern Europe?

Do you really need to know the whole history of the United States to know we have some really fat people over here? :lol: This post might have made sense if people actually did argue about the history of Eastern Europe, but they did not.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 04:46 PM

most (but not all!) East Europeans who argued in this thread have already shown the basics of the East European culture.

I can only hope that many people in this topic are "special cases", who don't represent the core of their societies.

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:47 PM
Do you really need to know the whole history of the United States to know we have some really fat people over here? :lol:
I am historian, I certainly know enough to cast my opinion. But we dicuss Eastern Europe here. Whenever you are faced with that, you go in off-topic. But OP himself off-top his thread, you ought to be pardoned.

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 04:49 PM
the fact that you don't like them and don't understand some of them doesn't mean they "follow the same trend".

Since you got on a level of personal insults with me in this topic, I will lower myself to your level as well. Thanks for showing your picture, I knew you lacked any intellect, but your eyes (which look extraordinary dumb) have have only confirmed it. Together with that haircut you have chosen, or the lack of hair on your head. No shame in being a skinhead tbh, but being a dumb one is shameful.

Just because I don't have a hook nose and a receding chin like a typical jew such as yourself doesn't mean you need to be jealous of me.

Balmung
02-21-2013, 04:52 PM
I am historian, I certainly know enough to cast my opinion. But we dicuss Eastern Europe here. Whenever you are faced with that, you go in off-topic. But OP himself off-top his thread, you ought to be pardoned.

Again, not understanding your logic. We are talking about "that" thread correct (that is the specific part of the post you replied to if you don't remember) What does posting statistical facts about a country have to do with history?

Should we call you uninformed since you went on an on about our problems, debt, education system, health (which none of us in that thread even denied or refuted by the way).

Twistedmind
02-21-2013, 04:54 PM
Man, if you have nothing to say on topic, please stop circling arround. :)
We are nationalistic, we do not percieve it as bad thing, and we do not really care how other percieve our nationalism.

kabeiros
02-21-2013, 04:55 PM
You know I'm right, cultures based on suppressing religions can not be economically very successful unless they have lots of natural resources, only cultures with liberalism and free thinking can innovate so much that the entire country can prosper. Countries where Christian Orthodox church has influence on the culture are all poor, ironically the only country which is considered Western Europe AND has this particular form of Christianity happens to be the poorest in W Europe as well You must be kidding us Jew, Orthodoxy more suppressing than Catholicism????? Are you mad man? Have you heard about the -Jew lead- Inquisition? Nothing like that in eastern or southeastern Europe.
By the way, check this out:

Greek Orthodox people in the USA are wealthier than Catholics and white Protestands. There goes your whole theory, you can kiss it goodbye....

Madonna
02-21-2013, 04:56 PM
the real question is why Jewish person cares about Easter European lol ?

if they dont want to change others should accept it

Melina
02-21-2013, 05:02 PM

if they dont want to change others should accept it

Remember jews are the reason the imperial family were assasinated and the reason Russia got destroyed.

Lena
02-21-2013, 05:12 PM

Actually it was me who introduced the probs of the States here by mentioning health insurance and such. What's the scoop, why so much fuss?

Lemon Kush
02-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Lol this jew was probably harassed by Eastern Europeans as a child and comes on here to take out his frustrations. Also he says stupid things like he's never seen any "Belgian" "nationalists" How can such things even exist when Belgium is a very new and artificially created country comprised of two main distinct ethnic groups. Dutch and French people, who speak Flemish and Walloon dialects respectively. Of course no one would have any nationalistic feelings towards such a country. If you go to real countries like England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal they all take great pride in their nation and who they are. Also you can ask them how much they like jews :laugh: These are all developed Western European countries by the way lol. You probably look like that rat in your avatar by the way hahahahaha.....

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 06:20 PM
You must be kidding us Jew, Orthodoxy more suppressing than Catholicism????? Are you mad man? Have you heard about the -Jew lead- Inquisition? Nothing like that in eastern or southeastern Europe.
By the way, check this out:

Greek Orthodox people in the USA are wealthier than Catholics and white Protestands. There goes your whole theory, you can kiss it goodbye....

I'm talking about these days and not about 500 years ago.

West of Europe is mostly religion free, while the East is still pretty religious.

Orthodox Christianity is quite extreme, its power in Russia is enormous and is being encouraged from the top. It's one of Putin's control tools on Russian population. Poland is still very very catholic, Serbia and Romania also have many religious people in them. ALL these country's remain quite poor. (except for Russia which is riding the oil bubble).

Hevo
02-21-2013, 06:27 PM
It's interesting that a Jew starts a topic about East European nationalism.

Pontios
02-21-2013, 06:32 PM

West of Europe is mostly religion free, while the East is still pretty religious.

Orthodox Christianity is quite extreme, its power in Russia is enormous and is being encouraged from the top. It's one of Putin's control tools on Russian population. Poland is still very very catholic, Serbia and Romania also have many religious people in them. ALL these country's remain quite poor. (except for Russia which is riding the oil bubble).

Really? How much of the population? Less than 10%? How many Orthodox people do you think Russia has? Of course they believe in God, but how many go to Church? Half of that 10% or less do not even go to Church or even know the religion or care about it? Greece is a small country with a population less than 1/12 of the population of Russia yet Greece has many times the amount of Churches Russia has. How is that Putin's control tool when less than 10% of the population is actually Orthodox.

Don't make an assumption that since they have a huge church in the center of Moscow that they are all Orthodox and all go to church to a point that Putin can use it as a control tool.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 06:33 PM

I don't, I'm curious about the nature of the E European nationalism and what drives it. My knowledge and opinion have been greatly influenced/changed by this topic.

If you think this topic has been made to flame E Europe, then you are wrong. Although I do think I have every right to open topics to flame E Europe, since many of you open antisemitic topics on a regular basis.

I think more people in the West should read such forums to get to know an average E European, so that protests against letting E Europe in the EU would become even louder.
Some people here have an illusion that investing our taxpayer's money into E Europe is a good idea, they believe that E Europe will be upgraded eventually and become as wealthy as W Europe. Great illusion, it's obvious that E European cultures lag behind for many, many years, and that believing in your culture adapting to European values and norms is naive, to say the least.

Another thing which this topic is clearly shown is inability of many E Europeans to see people as individuals. It's becomes pretty obvious when some people here project their inner feelings towards my nation on me as a person. I don't really mind, because well, I don't care.

However when one is unable to see his own individuality, when one is learned to see people as a one big "mass", he will treat others as a collective as well, and this is what is happening here. Zmey Gorynych said it quite well, it deserves a quote:

(this is the core of E European culture in a few sentences)

Orthodoxy (the religion of the majority of easterners) played a crucial role in the shaping of eastern european mindset. As most people know orthodoxy is a rather intolerant religion representing the traditionalist faction of christianity it is very quick to stigmatize anything that threatens the integrity of values it promotes.

hat off Zmey, for saying it in just a few lines. (btw they see you as a troll here, for saying it :))))

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Really? How much of the population? Less than 10%? How many Orthodox people do you think Russia has? Of course they believe in God, but how many go to Church? Half of that 10% or less do not even go to Church or even know the religion or care about it? Greece is a small country with a population less than 1/12 of the population of Russia yet Greece has many times the amount of Churches Russia has. How is that Putin's control tool when less than 10% of the population is actually Orthodox.

Don't make an assumption that since they have a huge church in the center of Moscow that they are all Orthodox and all go to church to a point that Putin can use it as a control tool.

That number is growing rapidly, new churches are being built all over Russia.

It gets support from the very top, Putin needs his people believing in high power, he to pose in front of the camera's when being in church. Christian holidays always receive special time during New broadcasts on the russian tv, generally followed by images of Putin and Medvedev attending a church service.

Orthodox Christianity in Russia is being promoted from the above in a rather aggressive manner.

http://rusk.ru/images/2009/14859.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj2wiTWIA2Y8iD64rPnWGwdHw7T7vob u8G51HjfPfr9hskudXR

Controlling people's religion allows Putin to strengthen his grip on the country, so it's a smart move by him to do his best to revive the religion.

Empecinado
02-21-2013, 06:42 PM

West of Europe follow a new religion, the PC-liberal one. Anyway religion has nothing to do here, as Austria or Bavaria when were very very Catholic some decades ago were rich too. Neither USA nowadays, with less than 2% declaring being Atheist, are poor.

Acquisitor
02-21-2013, 06:54 PM
West of Europe follow a new religion, the PC-liberal one. Anyway religion has nothing to do here, as Austria or Bavaria when were very very Catholic some decades ago were rich too. Neither USA nowadays, with less than 2% declaring being Atheist, are poor.

Liberal yes, PC is being unsuccessfully promoted imo, most people I know are totally not PC.

Liberal society encourages freedom of thought, and freedom of thought is the best ingridient for scientific research, innovation and wealth.

Here is some interesting info.

One of the hardest projects in Soviet history was the creation of a nuclear bomb, the project was completed successfully in 1949 under the supervision of none other than Beria himself. Imagine what life was like in Stalin's post war Soviet Union, any freedom of speech was not only discouraged but punished severely. The scientists (using American sketches ofc) completed the project in a record time. The main reason why they succeeded was Beria's decision to give them "freedom of thought". Scientists who were making the first Soviet bomb were allowed to say anything they wanted and to even criticize Stalin himself. Beria knew very well that only free people can make scientific progress of that kind.

Liberal thinking will do just in Europe, in the West at least, while lack of such thinking is one of the main reasons of E Europe lagging back, and not only economically.

Dacul
02-21-2013, 06:59 PM
Romanians are not nationalist at all and are most poor country from European Union.
Nationalism is very good,since is keeping people united.

Mans not hot
02-21-2013, 07:04 PM
The way I see it
You are extremely shortsighted then and with a minimal knowledge of so called Eastern European countries. Any questions?

Pontios
02-21-2013, 07:52 PM
That number is growing rapidly, new churches are being built all over Russia.

It gets support from the very top, Putin needs his people believing in high power, he to pose in front of the camera's when being in church. Christian holidays always receive special time during New broadcasts on the russian tv, generally followed by images of Putin and Medvedev attending a church service.

Orthodox Christianity in Russia is being promoted from the above in a rather aggressive manner.

http://rusk.ru/images/2009/14859.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj2wiTWIA2Y8iD64rPnWGwdHw7T7vob u8G51HjfPfr9hskudXR

Controlling people's religion allows Putin to strengthen his grip on the country, so it's a smart move by him to do his best to revive the religion.

http://www3.lubavitch.com/files.html/8605655/image%7Cjpeg/Putin%20190203%20(20).jpg?cropscale=442,258,c,m
http://www.jewishproblem.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/menorah_putin-jew.jpg
http://www.brooklyneagle.com/sites/default/files/styles/home_category_features/public/Russia%20Putin_Lieb_0.jpg?c=ccba090e247c8274dd6212 308e282231
http://visualrian.ru/en/images/zooms/RIAN_352245.jpg
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/userfiles/image/putinwesternwalltunnels.jpg
http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resources/r/?m=02&d=20081017&t=2&i=6425684&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=460&pl=300&r=2008-10-17T134224Z_01_BTRE49G122U00_RTROPTP_0_RUSSIA

Explain this then....? Images are nothing. Putin wants support from every single corner he can get, he doesn't care about what religion it is.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Žołnir
02-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Eastern European nationalism isnt that big actually. You ppl just say shit. America is the one with biggest nationalist country and "great" thing about it is they wave their flags and bomb other countries regardless if leftists or right wingers are in power. I will not even begin talking about extreme nationalism in Levant becouse we all very well know that story + good portion of those nationalists in Levant are quite well off. And what about fucking nationalism in west where my "nazi" Eastern brethren are being pulled down by xenophobe natives becouse Easterners are better workers than natives.

Again, how developed country is is irrelevant most exteme right wingers in Europe come from middle class families not poor so some of you who constantly mention that stop with the poor are nationalist crap. :P