PDA

View Full Version : Why non whites disrespect their White masters

urrakiberg
02-23-2013, 12:26 PM
It has been seen since the beggining of the process by which administrations let all the uncontrolled flow of non white inmigrants, tension has constantly appeared everywhere. This process is all over the Western World, north and south. There is no cultural assimilation required. The non whites come already with that process done. They mostly have been programmed by Western media and propaganda since early age. The endless discussion topic of assimilation is senseless. They have been already trained to serve the system, they know how to work, social behaviour, etc. Of course, they keep some minor customs, but they are superfluous (some custom, dance or tea in thousands of years of evolution really mean nothing, but are nice to see). So what could be the problem that they constantly try to act as to be over the ones who they serve? Why such a repetitive behaviour of act as being an intellectual slave master over their real White master keeps on happening in crescendo?
I grew up in a colony (my 4 grandparents are White Europeans), so I have background dealing with the halfbreeding issue, inmigration in the southern part of South America being massive in the 19th and 20th century, also from Middle East, Asia, plus the slaves. I lived in Europe for some years, and didnt really like watching the reversed behaviour around. Its just madness, like watching mad Napoleons every time you needed to interact with one non white inmigrant. Only the Eastern Europeans didnt let the goons come near them much (russians,serbs,poles).
I would really prefer this a closed White european ancestry conversation and not have the usual neurotic specimens repeating their schemes. Their ego, as is backed up by nothing, just reacts mechanically. There is nothing to get from multiculturalism, because there is no real culture, technology, science, way of life other than the whites. so what is the issue with this situation that can drive a person into mind problems, because its senseless. is it propaganda? low self esteem? does our limbic system not recognize the goon dressed in our style acting as a slaver and it enters into conflict, paralyzing the person? is there a metaphysical issue, a metareality, a hidden mechanism that controls the robotic like insect behaviour of colorless people?
I believe in the good assistance by the colorless. Technically trained, egoless assistance. Soldier is not Commander. With the europeans warm and timid attitude, they are being condemned to a senseless existence, and due to extinction in Death, as you.
The pyramidal structure of the Universe has different casts and this structure must be respected, otherwise reality turns into aberration.
What is the last thing the last souless European will do before dissapearing?
Show some stupid statistics.

sioned
10-11-2019, 12:01 PM
From nature, the negro for example as a slave mentality; its not the fault of either the white man nor the niggers in general; its simple maths.

MobyD
10-11-2019, 12:09 PM
From nature, the negro for example as a slave mentality; its not the fault of either the white man nor the niggers in general; its simple maths.

Your bitch ass probably cowers whenever a black man walks near you lol

Blondie
10-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Non whites are very jealous for whites because our cultures/civilization is more successful and this frustration make them angry and insecure. But of course i've seen many times when a non white loved/fetishized whites and disliked his own culture.

Daos777
10-11-2019, 12:42 PM
Idk, but to me the funny part is that they believe they can take over and run a society created and run by whites without whites. Without there being a drop in the quality of everything. Or the Chinese making them slaves. If you think whites are racist wait until the Chinaman gets power over blacks. You haven’t seen anything yet lmao. They think just because whitey is their common enemy right now that it will be so after the fact.

Samnium
10-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Non whites are very jealous for whites because our cultures/civilization is more successful and this frustration make them angry and insecure. But of course i've seen many times when a non white loved/fetishized whites and disliked his own culture.

It's true that a lot of people want to become european. I mean in many countries there are people that want to "whitished" themselves by changing their appearance or inventing fake origins. There is also some kind of desire of having childs with some european DNA (so race mixing).

However in my country I've seen also a lot of people that hate our civilization and are certainly jealous.

farke1
10-11-2019, 02:19 PM
i've seen many times when a non white loved/fetishized whites and disliked his own culture.
This seems very common in Asian cultures, for some reason.

Samnium
10-11-2019, 02:22 PM
This seems very common in Asian cultures, for some reason.

Not only Asian, I think in Latin America there is also this tendency. I've also seen that by some north-africans that wanted to pass as spaniards or southern euros (Nassbean or Adamn would confirm that I guess).

farke1
10-11-2019, 02:40 PM
Not only Asian, I think in Latin America there is also this tendency. I've also seen that by some north-africans that wanted to pass as spaniards or southern euros (Nassbean or Adamn would confirm that I guess).
You're right, I've seen that too; but in the case of North Africans I've also seen people claim they're basically black which is also wrong, so I understand the ones who want to defend themselves too. Personally I think it's all stupid, just be proud of where you come from ^^

hussein khan
10-11-2019, 02:45 PM
YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

WHIIIIIITES!!!

hussein khan
10-11-2019, 02:53 PM
: /