PDA

View Full Version : What´s up with all these turk, armenian,kazakhstan,aserbaijan posts?

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:08 PM
What the hell?
This shows the sneaky, dirty ways of parasites. This is an European culture site. What the fuck do Westerners care of kurds, ataturks, azerbs and whatever? You must wait until Europe accepts the annex, otherwise check some asian forums. The only good thing out of Turkey was Taken 2.

Loki
02-28-2013, 04:12 PM
We can talk about Uruguay as well if you like ...

Knowledge is power. The more you learn about the world, the better :)

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 04:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLVJm7QW3dA

Flintlocke
02-28-2013, 04:19 PM
I'm too white to care :coffee:

legolasbozo
02-28-2013, 04:24 PM
We, all Turks feel very sorry for bothered you. They chossed me as a delegate to express our sorrow and misery. Now we are leaving forum. :cry

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:30 PM
We can talk about Uruguay as well if you like ...

Knowledge is power. The more you learn about the world, the better :)

its out of the forums name and concept. Uruguay is one of the few countries in the World with Western population, a colony and a great place to live. im a communard, with years living in Europe, all my families are Westerners.
you´ll learn nothing about these goons, because they are just imitating our culture, and the brains cortex just works mechanically. in fact, reading their lines will fuck you up.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:32 PM
We, all Turks feel very sorry for bothered you. They chossed me as a delegate to express our sorrow and misery. Now we are leaving forum. :cry

see? bad written stuff, bad structure. trying to seem cynical and superior with borrowed ideas. just sucks.

Loki
02-28-2013, 04:34 PM
its out of the forums name and concept. Uruguay is one of the few countries in the World with Western population, a colony and a great place to live. im a communard, with years living in Europe, all my families are Westerners.
you´ll learn nothing about these goons, because they are just imitating our culture, and the brains cortex just works mechanically. in fact, reading their lines will fuck you up.

Au contraire, my dear fellow :)

Do not disregard chances in life to acquire knowledge you would not normally be exposed to.

We do not censor discussions on the forum, unless they break some of my house rules like clear personal insults or deliberate trolling.

And ... there are plenty of other threads on the forum that can meet your expectations - Apricity is quite busy. Alternatively you can open threads yourself about your topics of interest.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:34 PM

man, when the asians stop raping the chicks in your zone, you can help them with your buttered ass. sooooo correct and soft.

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 04:37 PM
man, when the asians stop raping the chicks in your zone, you can help them with your buttered ass. sooooo correct and soft.

see? bad written stuff, bad structure. trying to seem cynical and superior with borrowed ideas. just sucks.

Ironic.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:47 PM
Au contraire, my dear fellow :)

Do not disregard chances in life to acquire knowledge you would not normally be exposed to.

We do not censor discussions on the forum, unless they break some of my house rules like clear personal insults or deliberate trolling.

And ... there are plenty of other threads on the forum that can meet your expectations - Apricity is quite busy. Alternatively you can open threads yourself about your topics of interest.

oh...au contraire, dear fellow...european culture should be erased then from the title, cause its a concept aberration. that makes the concept structure be...how can i explain, mon ami...oh...weak. dont gulp on your dear kebab for my extreme harsh language, uh la la.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Ironic.

really, for Norway, you are the irony. being dropped in some land, doesnt really be part of that land´s spirit. its a shame, so decadent.

Loki
02-28-2013, 04:51 PM
oh...au contraire, dear fellow...european culture should be erased then from the title, cause its a concept aberration. that makes the concept structure be...how can i explain, mon ami...oh...weak. dont gulp on your dear kebab for my extreme harsh language, uh la la.

Kebab is nice ... you should try it sometime :thumb001:

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 04:52 PM
really, for Norway, you are the irony. being dropped in some land, doesnt really be part of that land´s spirit. its a shame, so decadent.

Yeah I'm sure you know all about the spirit of this land...

Tyfani
02-28-2013, 04:57 PM
What the hell?
This shows the sneaky, dirty ways of parasites. This is an European culture site. What the fuck do Westerners care of kurds, ataturks, azerbs and whatever? You must wait until Europe accepts the annex, otherwise check some asian forums. The only good thing out of Turkey was Taken 2.

I love you :p

Wadaad
02-28-2013, 04:58 PM
Cryptic, hard to decipher writing style
Logical inconsistencies (Uruguayan complaining about a place not being European enough for him)
Homoeroticism
---

I hope it's drugs and not your default state...

Baluarte
02-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Logical inconsistencies (Uruguayan complaining about a place not being European enough for him)
Homoeroticism
---

I don't think a negro is the one that is going to have enough legitimacy to finish this topic.

Wadaad
02-28-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't think a negro is the one that is going to have enough legitimacy to finish this topic.

Au contraire my dear fellow

That a negro is here should put all the complaints about Turks, etc in perspective

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:03 PM

of course, Simpsons is good programming for you. :)

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:05 PM

touché, touché. :picard1:

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 05:09 PM
If you are so proud of your Western heritage as you claim, then be proud of it, why do you use it to look down upon others?

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Yeah I'm sure you know all about the spirit of this land...

well, i know some history and sagas, been to Oslo, my family line is nordish, maybe someone from there. i feel the spirit. i think you are disconnected. you have a lot of info, but in the turning point, anything goes.

liamliam
02-28-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

adsız
02-28-2013, 05:12 PM
touché, touché. :picard1:

Never tried ? You should...

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Homoeroticism
---

the mad somali analyst trying to be more west than West. with that tie you are raping all your ancestors that struggled so much to make some nice vase, top of your techno culture, which i would like to admire. but no, here i ve got some freaky austrian imitation. have some dignity, dude.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:25 PM
If you are so proud of your Western heritage as you claim, then be proud of it, why do you use it to look down upon others?

so wake up and understand technology and culture is not something generic that grows in trees. its a long way of evolution through knowledge, experimentation, blood and fire by our ancestors and us. this is my life actually. why are YOU not proud of your heritage, who just throw away all your way in front of the slightest Western penetration? cant you just understand sophistication of slavery?

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 05:27 PM
well, i know some history and sagas, been to Oslo, my family line is nordish, maybe someone from there. i feel the spirit. i think you are disconnected. you have a lot of info, but in the turning point, anything goes.

Funny... I also was raised on our history and sagas.

Please enlighten me on this spirit you are feeling, I find it intriguing that a person from Uruguay who have visited Oslo once(which don't really capture all of Norway's spirit) and have a Nordish family line(now that one is vague) would be more connected to it than Norway's own native sons?

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Never tried ? You should...

food. yes, theres one of those joints every couple of blocks all around Europe. tried it once. greasy meat.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Funny... I also was raised on our history and sagas.

Please enlighten me on this spirit you are feeling, I find it intriguing that a person from Uruguay who have visited Oslo once(which don't really capture all of Norway's spirit) and have a Nordish family line(now that one is vague) would be more connected to it than Norway's own native sons?

i really feel more European than a lot of people borned there, not Norwegian.

American_Hispanist
02-28-2013, 05:41 PM
either a troll thread or this guy from Uruguay is one inferiority complexed moron.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 05:42 PM

Uruguay is just another tiny mestizo country, just like Argentina or Paraguay (brother nation), except more unimportant. I would not be surprised if you as an Uruguayan of "Atlantean and Celtic" descent could pass as a Turk, Armenian or Kazakh.

Drop this "we European too!" shit. It only makes the rest of us laugh.

Lorene
02-28-2013, 05:43 PM

they have semen in england, unless you're gay http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=813743

:D

legolasbozo
02-28-2013, 05:46 PM

Who you are? A mulatto or mestizo? That would prevent you to give your opinions? Peoples in here care ideas but not ethnics, at least most.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 05:50 PM
i really feel more European than a lot of people borned there, not Norwegian.

Good for you brah. I taught the pope how to pray.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35534446.jpg

Hoca
02-28-2013, 05:53 PM
Uruguay is European country I guess? haha, what an apologist you are.

The specimen thinks he is the alpha male.

Loki
02-28-2013, 06:11 PM
For the record, Azerbaijan is considered a European country like Georgia and Armenia, and is a member of the Council of Europe:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Europe#Transcaucasia

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 06:13 PM
For the record, Azerbaijan is considered a European country like Georgia and Armenia, and is a member of the Council of Europe:

Turkey and Armenia are definately more European than Uruguay. Azerbaijan is trickier because if you include them, you would have to include almost the whole Iran as well. Azerbaijan is only a little piece of ethnic Azeri territory.

Corvus
02-28-2013, 06:13 PM
What the hell?

Why are you Anti Turkish, they have such beautiful women
I have nothing against Turkish related topics as long as they leave Islam out

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Urrakinosequeverga, podrías escribir algo en Español Uruguayo sólo para probar que realmente eres de ahí? Todos tus mensajes hablan de Europa y pelotudeces de ese tipo sin embargo nunca has redactado un sólo mensaje en Español.

legolasbozo
02-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Why are you Anti Turkish, they have such beautiful women
I have nothing against Turkish related topics as long as they leave Islam out

Maybe 1/4 of turks in ta are atheist, and rest is not very religious really, more secular. But i think this uruguay guy is troll, so nothing to talk about him.

SILNI
02-28-2013, 06:23 PM
You should watch it from different perspective
As more europeans find out what are their (turks/azeri/pakistanis/iranis) true intentions toward us - the better.
I think just by reading some posts from this forum the most radical european liberal will turn into a right wing conservative one. :thumb001:

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 06:25 PM

He is true regardless if negro or two. Would it have made you happier if it was a tall, rich, blonde white man with an innate inability to suicide? :lol:

Musso
02-28-2013, 06:26 PM
Too many Turks on the internet.

StonyArabia
02-28-2013, 06:28 PM
The world is globalized, you can't live in a bubble.

SILNI
02-28-2013, 06:28 PM
I hope that your compatriots will reduce smuggling of that noble product toward europe also.

SILNI
02-28-2013, 06:33 PM
Norway's own native sons?
In this new age perspective of increased immigration and integration this can be overestimated category.
There is less and less "native sons" all across europe.

StonyArabia
02-28-2013, 06:34 PM
In this new age perspective of increased immigration and integration this can be overestimated category.
There is less and less "native sons" all across europe.

No there is not. Norway has little immigrant population. Even nations with big immigration like Britain or France still have more native people compared to immigrants. Not only that Europeans make the Third largest group in the world after East/South East Asian and South Asian. Since they are 16% of the total world population.

SILNI
02-28-2013, 06:38 PM
Turkey and Armenia are definately more European than Uruguay. Azerbaijan is trickier because if you include them, you would have to include almost the whole Iran as well. Azerbaijan is only a little piece of ethnic Azeri territory.

Uruguay / south america at least have some european origin families left in it. Same can not be said for middle east.
If you include azeris you can include not only iran but whole packet.

There is a question appear though
Why so many so desperately want to be part of europe while in the same time like so spit on everything what it represent
It is a clear pattern of invader. won't pass though

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 06:41 PM
Uruguay / south america at least have some european origin families left in it. Same can not be said for middle east.

Turkey has more history with Europe than a tiny swamp with 8 million persons like Uruguay is :picard2: I know you feel angry because they invaded your country back then but it does not change anything. You have invaded other countries as well.

Anyway you can receive the whole Uruguay in Serbia. I am sure you will enjoy the presence of such elevated people. I am sure you can put the whole Uruguay in any province of Serbia. I am sure this "Uruguayan" will feel it's an honor to join Serbia and hate Turks his whole day.

Why so many so desperately want to be part of europe while in the same time like so spit on everything what it represent

I am not invader, just outsider. I live in my country.

HillY35
02-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I'm a recent ABF immigrant, myself, and am conscious of the original purpose of Apricity as a "European-leaning" site. I'm not necessarily "European-oriented," or a "cultural separatist" in any way. That being said, I don't want to step on anybody's feet, so to speak, in terms of older members of the Apricity, etc. I'm liking the time I've been spending here so far.

SILNI
02-28-2013, 06:43 PM
No there is not.
Ah damage control unit.

FUNNY but these islamists seem to believe that european reality is much more lighter than we (europeans) believe.
Now why is that I ask everyone here?

Is it because they love europe more than us?
Or is it because they don't want us to see that our house will collapse pretty soon.
Logic , doom for liars

Gauthier
02-28-2013, 06:49 PM
What the hell?

You should take your complaints to management. They are the ones who have allowed them to participate here and assigned them their own section. If complaining to management doesn't work than you might as well try to participate in other forums, such as stormfront.

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 06:52 PM
Azerbaijan is trickier because if you include them, you would have to include almost the whole Iran as well. Azerbaijan is only a little piece of ethnic Azeri territory.

What is the relation between Azerbaijan and Iran? With regards to Azerbaijani part of Iran, Iran is a very large country actually in terms of geographical area.

This is not with regards to how much "European" Azerbaijan is (we are a Turkic nation, hence Asian, and geographically we are in Caucasus, which is also Asia), but you equating Azerbaijan with Iran for reasons unknown to me.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 06:55 PM
What is the relation between Azerbaijan and Iran? With regards to Azerbaijani part of Iran, Iran is a very large country actually in terms of geographical area, I fail to see the relation between Azerbaijani part and lets say Shiraz.

This is not with regards to how much "European" Azerbaijan is (we are a Turkic nation, hence Asian, and geographically we are in Caucasus, which is also Asia), but you equating Azerbaijan with Iran for mysterious reasons.

Dude, most of Azeri population lives in Iran, not Azerbaijan. Do you not see a relation? This was in reply post to Loki who said Azerbaijan was in a European council or something.

If Azerbaijan is included with Europe then by logic you would have to include all Azeries living in Iran.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 06:56 PM
either a troll thread or this guy from Uruguay is one inferiority complexed moron.

your data says you are senseless, so...

Loki
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Dude, most of Azeri population lives in Iran, not Azerbaijan. Do you not see a relation? This was in reply post to Loki who said Azerbaijan was in a European council or something.

If Azerbaijan is included with Europe then by logic you would have to include all Azeries living in Iran.

Correctly said, Azerbaijan is a state that straddles Europe and Asia. This is of course not regarding the large amounts of ethnic Azerbaijanis who reside in Iran. The southern part of Az has been annexed by Iran long ago as we know.

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM

And?

Pardon me, but you said it differently (whole of Iran).

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
And?

Pardon me, but you said it differently (whole of Iran).

There are Azeri settlements in all the bigger part of Iran and most densely populated part of Iran. Of course I am not counting Balochis, etc.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Uruguay is just another tiny mestizo country, just like Argentina or Paraguay (brother nation), except more unimportant. I would not be surprised if you as an Uruguayan of "Atlantean and Celtic" descent could pass as a Turk, Armenian or Kazakh.

Drop this "we European too!" shit. It only makes the rest of us laugh.

the rest of us. Uruguay and Argentina, not mestizo countries, though a number of halfbreeds. like a parasite, this mestizo tries to put everyone borned in the colonies as some part of mestizo latino thing, that only exists in their heads and in advertising agencies. this is really the problem when white low lifes start breeding the colorless, and that can be a problem in the future Europe. Absolute loss of identity and just hold the standards pushed by Media.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
the rest of us. Uruguay and Argentina, not mestizo countries

Argentine and Uruguay 100% Mestizo countries. Go visit Argentina, you will see mestizos like Messi, Maradonna, Negros Cumbieros, etc... These are true argentines and not poor scum from Italy that came later to steal the title.

though a number of halfbreeds. like a parasite, this mestizo tries to put everyone borned in the colonies as some part of mestizo latino thing, that only exists in their heads and in advertising agencies. this is really the problem when white low lifes start breeding the colorless, and that can be a problem in the future Europe. Absolute loss of identity and just hold the standards pushed by Media.

The parasites are people with surnames like "Chavachatti" "Beneddetti" "Verguetti" that went to Uruguay and Argentina and stole the identity of the Mestizo/Criollo settlers and now they think they're even more Uruguayan or Argentines than them. Please stay in Europe you fucking halfbreed, and never come back to our continent. Argentina is only 30% white right now and I hope it keeps decreasing.

It's you neo-Argentine/Uruguayans who have no ethnicity being the most mixed mongrels in Latin America with Germanic, Italian, Spanish, Indian, Sephardic and Negroid blood. You can't fit anywhere so you identify the country of your grandparents or greatgrandparents because you have very diluted ties to the land. You are worthless.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:11 PM
Who you are? A mulatto or mestizo? That would prevent you to give your opinions? Peoples in here care ideas but not ethnics, at least most.

but your ideas are just a void process of Western programming, which really makes anything you say trying to sound Westerner absolutelly nonsense to me. I would really enjoy instead listen you talking about your stuff, that can enrich the view, not some mimic.
But maybe you dont understand this, cause you just assume Western style of life is generic. and when someone sees things different from that setup, these goons just act überwhite. same stuff with halfbreeds in the colonies.

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Outside of Azerbaijani provinces, there are some Safavid era tribe settlements (Afshar and Baharlu, also Qashqais if you count them as Azerbaijani Turks, they actually are but anyway this is a different topic) in Khorasan and South of Iran, not "whole Iran". But even then I don't see any relation between the two states, other than that Iran is occupying the larger part of Azerbaijan, that is true.

But anyway.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 07:13 PM
but your ideas are just a void process of Western programming, which really makes anything you say trying to sound Westerner absolutelly nonsense to me. I would really enjoy instead listen you talking about your stuff, that can enrich the view, not some mimic.
But maybe you dont understand this, cause you just assume Western style of life is generic. and when someone sees things different from that setup, these goons just act überwhite. same stuff with halfbreeds in the colonies.

Aprende a escribir pelotudo de mierda. Me duele la cabeza de leer tu diarrea verbal.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Good for you brah. I taught the pope how to pray.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35534446.jpg

insane mestizo setup. natural schizophrenia. he taught the Pope how to pray and tries to use a white colonnialist to mock me. that is what comes out of pressuring in so much data that just never will really belong in that brain.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 07:15 PM
insane mestizo setup. natural schizophrenia. he taught the Pope how to pray and tries to use a white colonnialist to mock me. that is what comes out of pressuring in so much data that just never will really belong in that brain.

Google translate please. I don't understand Charrua.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Uruguay is European country I guess? haha, what an apologist you are.

The specimen thinks he is the alpha male.

this one has been imitating some style i used to have fun for the last couple of days. the brain tries to tell him something, but the ego twitches it for its "convenience". besides, empty bla bla as usual.
this is not paranoia. colourless act as virus.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:20 PM

bollocks. its strategic. any goon from islamabad can be a Swedish too.

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 07:23 PM
bollocks. its strategic. any goon from islamabad can be a Swedish too.

I can give you some English classes in case you actually want your message to get across these people. The only condition: don't ever come back to Latin America please.

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Actually, if one goes into the pure geographical definition and also accepts the Main Caucasus range as one of the borderlines of geographical Europe, then Azerbaijan indeed do have a small part of its lands within Europe geographically.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Europe_subregion_map_UN_geoschme.svg

Yet, I don't see how one can really classify North Caucasus as Europe, so I don't see it that way. Turkey is different of course, it is right to classify it as both Europe and Asia, including for historical reasons (Ottomans).

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:35 PM
The world is globalized, you can't live in a bubble.

Trying to explain globalization from a White computer. As these kind of silly stuff pops to the brain from these goons, Westerners have a serious danger of neurosis. If the imitation is accepted as the real thing, the true nature of the real one starts to get erased. its like Cronenberg stuff.

Musso
02-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Actually, if one goes into the pure geographical definition and also accepts the Main Caucasus range as one of the borderlines of geographical Europe, then Azerbaijan indeed do have a small part of its lands within Europe geographically.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/74/Europe_subregion_map_UN_geoschme.svg

Yet, I don't see how one can really classify North Caucasus as Europe, so I don't see it that way. Turkey is different of course, it is right to classify it as both Europe and Asia, including for historical reasons (Ottomans).

Ok, I have done a lot of research on the geography on the South Caucasus/Eurasia and what is Europe and what is Asia, geographically. The bottom line is this.

Both Georgia and Azerbaijan have a sliver of land in geographic Europe, since the Caucasus mountains dividing South Caucasus from North Caucasus is the accepted border between Europe and Asia. Armenia is wholly in Asia geographically (Southwest Asia to be exact) and so is Cyprus. However, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia are all part of Council of Europe, same way Cyprus is part of EU. Armenia and Georgia are to become Associative members of the EU soon and both are eligible to become EU members, though probably way in the future. The South Caucasus though is regarded geographically as a the crossroads between Eastern Europe and Western Asia - a border region of Eurasia. Though if we are talking in very strict terms, South Caucasus is Southwest Asia and that's a geographic fact.

Musso
02-28-2013, 07:41 PM
People often forget that Kazakhstan has a small part within Europe also ;)

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 07:42 PM
I believe it would be more correct to put the borderline at Don river rather than Caucasus mountains. But anyway, the truth is that it is only recently that Caucasus as a borderline is being accepted, but if you ask me Caucasis (including its north) is Asia and there is nothing European about it either.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:51 PM
Argentine and Uruguay 100% Mestizo countries. Go visit Argentina, you will see mestizos like Messi, Maradonna, Negros Cumbieros, etc... These are true argentines and not poor scum from Italy that came later to steal the title.

The parasites are people with surnames like "Chavachatti" "Beneddetti" "Verguetti" that went to Uruguay and Argentina and stole the identity of the Mestizo/Criollo settlers and now they think they're even more Uruguayan or Argentines than them. Please stay in Europe you fucking halfbreed, and never come back to our continent. Argentina is only 30% white right now and I hope it keeps decreasing.

It's you neo-Argentine/Uruguayans who have no ethnicity being the most mixed mongrels in Latin America with Germanic, Italian, Spanish, Indian, Sephardic and Negroid blood. You can't fit anywhere so you identify the country of your grandparents or greatgrandparents because you have very diluted ties to the land. You are worthless.

A bunch of data sticked together in any way. This is it.

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Outside of Azerbaijani provinces, there are some Safavid era tribe settlements (Afshar and Baharlu, also Qashqais if you count them as Azerbaijani Turks, they actually are but anyway this is a different topic) in Khorasan and South of Iran, not "whole Iran". But even then I don't see any relation between the two states, other than that Iran is occupying the larger part of Azerbaijan, that is true.

But anyway.

so funny. a thread about this exact issue parasited anyway. :)

American_Hispanist
02-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Too many Turks on the internet.

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Yalquzaq
02-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Please learn English, or use something better than google translate, as it makes you look more stupid than already it is.

American_Hispanist
02-28-2013, 07:59 PM
your data says you are senseless, so...

¿Porqué no hablas en español? para comprobar que eres de Uruguay, ¿no?

Han Cholo
02-28-2013, 08:00 PM
A bunch of data sticked together in any way. This is it.

Escribe en Español o cualquier lenguaje en el que puedas comunicarte correctamente. No te entiendo un carajo en Inglés.

American_Hispanist
02-28-2013, 08:01 PM
so funny. a thread about this exact issue parasited anyway. :)

escribe en español idiota. tu inglés es pura mierda.

Musso
02-28-2013, 08:08 PM
I believe it would be more correct to put the borderline at Don river rather than Caucasus mountains. But anyway, the truth is that it is only recently that Caucasus as a borderline is being accepted, but if you ask me Caucasis (including its north) is Asia and there is nothing European about it either.

But geography is geography. Kazakhstan has nothing to do with Europe, yet it has a small piece of land in Europe. While Cyprus, an EU member, has no geographic land in Europe. Go figure.

legolasbozo
02-28-2013, 08:15 PM

:nono: You know nothing about Turkey, do you? Ottoman Empire was an EMPİRE, so there were peoples all around europe. So not muslim populations from Balkans, also venetian, british, french, flaman, german folks. What i understood from "levanten" is turks with different west european ethnic heritage, i learned "levanten" meaning in here. Some famous levanten turks.

Giovanni Scognamillo
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-QMN1uhxbGSc/T3tAbj46DYI/AAAAAAAAALE/7Qr4sdVpjqk/s1600/s-giovanni-6-nisan-015.JPG

rinaldo marmara (in the middle)
http://www.caritasitaliana.it/caritasitaliana/allegati/1336/merisi_marmara_corazza.jpg

aldo baldini
http://www.yesilkoyum.com/SEVILEN_ISIMLERIMIZ/UNLU_ISIMLER/ALDO_BALDINI.jpg

caroline koç
http://www.womenist.net/_files/content/3_34c51132e097de19decbf1322d768bb81_2c613325562ce2 f5652b895ca931c16c.jpg

Even French ex-prime minister edouard balladur was born in izmir. His father was a manager of a Turkish bank, he got in trouble about some heist so he don't like to talk about this heritage

legolasbozo
02-28-2013, 08:22 PM
the rest of us. Uruguay and Argentina, not mestizo countries, though a number of halfbreeds. like a parasite, this mestizo tries to put everyone borned in the colonies as some part of mestizo latino thing, that only exists in their heads and in advertising agencies. this is really the problem when white low lifes start breeding the colorless, and that can be a problem in the future Europe. Absolute loss of identity and just hold the standards pushed by Media.

you have a noticable inferior complexity man, get over it or be cured. Mestiso, mulatto, negro, white etc.. the most important thing is being a man, interior beauty is much more important for whole world, maybe few white supremacist in here don't care but whole world think like that, trust me.

edit: by the way you are from uruguay but you can't speak spanish i guess?

urrakiberg
02-28-2013, 10:24 PM
you have a noticable inferior complexity man, get over it or be cured. Mestiso, mulatto, negro, white etc.. the most important thing is being a man, interior beauty is much more important for whole world, maybe few white supremacist in here don't care but whole world think like that, trust me.

edit: by the way you are from uruguay but you can't speak spanish i guess?

so be a man and live your real life then. go to your roots, your real existence. for me and for others, you are just dolls slaved by your own minds to serve our way through the universe. or are you just souless?

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 10:29 PM
I think urrakiberg is here to remind us all on what is important in life

arcticwolf
02-28-2013, 10:30 PM
I think urrakiberg is here to remind us all on what is important in life

What would that be? :tongue

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 10:34 PM
What would that be? :tongue
Rock & rolling all night and partying every day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e__9l6B5WJE

Lorene
02-28-2013, 10:35 PM
^^in a forum??

Pallantides
02-28-2013, 10:36 PM
^^in a forum??

Everywhere.

arcticwolf
02-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Rock & rolling all night and partying every day!

Alright! Let's get the party started!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16_LDI-tsU

Pallantides
03-01-2013, 10:34 AM
http://riotandfrolic.typepad.com/.a/6a015431fc4e55970c017ee5e35b15970d-800wi