PDA

View Full Version : Bosnia: Muslim spiritual leader urges more Sharia law

Creeping Death
08-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Bosnia: Muslim spiritual leader urges more Sharia law (http://www.adnkronos.com/AKI/English/Religion/?id=3.0.3666977693)
Bosnia’s Muslim spiritual leader, Reiss-ul-Ulema Mustafa Ceric, has drawn strong criticism from moderate Muslims and from Bosnian Serbs, after he called for Islamic Sharia law to be incorporated into the Bosnian constitution.

Ceric made the controversial suggestion when he conducted Bosnia's first Sharia mass wedding on Saturday in the central city of Zenica. Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi reportedly paid for the weddings for the 20 couples and some 500 guests.....
Understand this...

The Serbs were America's and Europe's friends NATO did huge damage to Serbia, the protector of Europe from Islam. The balance of power has tipped in a very intense part of the world. That fact is not lost on Islam...

Poltergeist
08-18-2009, 12:48 PM
The Serbs were America's and Europe's friends

Yes, they were friends of the multiculturalist/capitalist western order which had used them as puppets during Yugoslav times. Oppressing other peoples in the function of the imperialist Versailles order...

NATO did huge damage to Serbia

Serbia got what it deserved from its former friend and ally. Which threw Serbia away, once it was not needed or useful to the western order any more. A kind of just punishment for all the evil they had wrought (not that NATO is righteous in and by itself, but sometimes it is the matter of justice that one evil is used to combat another).

the protector of Europe from Islam.

That is only what few internet wanker warriors believe.

BTW, the article is about Bosnia, not Serbia.

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 12:54 AM
the protector of Europe from Islam.

Those "protectors from Islam" fought against Christians with Turks at Battle of Nicopolis. Serbian help was decisive for Islamic victory and for next 300 years our lands were exposed to Ottomanic violence.

Accounts tell of the Hungarians and other nationalities in confused combat on the plain and of a stampede of riderless horses, which Tuchman speculates pulled free from their tethers, at the sight of which the Transylvanians and the Wallachians concluded that the day was lost and abandoned the field. Sigismund, the Grand Master of Rhodes, and the Germans fought to prevent the envelopment with "unspeakable massacre" on both sides.[33] At this point, a reinforcement of 1,500[33] Serbian knights under the command of Stefan Lazarević proved critical.[14] Sigismund's force was overwhelmed. Convinced to flee, Sigismund and the Grand Master managed to escape by fisherman's boat to the Venetian ships in the Danube.[33] Hermann, a soldier in Sigismund's army led the force that allowed the escape and was later rewarded by being named a count.[citation needed] Bayezid and his ally Stefan Lazarevic recognized the Nikola II Gorjanski, Lazarevic's brother-in-law, fighting on Sigismund's side. A deal was made, and Sigismund's army surrendered, completing their defeat in detail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

By their victory at Nicopolis, the Turks discouraged the formation of future European coalitions against them. They maintained their pressure on Constantinople, tightened their control over the Balkans, and became a greater menace to central Europe.

Creeping Death
08-20-2009, 07:27 AM
Ah let me guess Croatian collaborators on a regional section for Serbians, Id stand with the Serbs anyday they stood up to the NATO assualt.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 07:29 AM
Ah let me guess Croatian collaborators on a regional section for Serbians, Id stand with the Serbs anyday they stood up to the NATO assualt.

Yeah, from a keyboard.

Long live independent Kosova!

Creeping Death
08-20-2009, 09:38 AM
Yeah, from a keyboard.

Go back to Fucking Turkey.

Guapo
08-20-2009, 12:22 PM

Lions on a forum, little lambs in reality. :D

Guapo
08-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah, from a keyboard.

Kosovo is Serbia :shakefist

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Go back to Fucking Turkey.

Pitiful losers (like you) sympathise other pitiful losers (your beloved Serbies). Nothing strange.

Lions on a forum, little lambs in reality.

Yes, right, the description fits to a tee all the mighty defenders of "Serbian Kosovo": spamming the entire internet with their retarded whinging, moaning and sloganeering ("Kosovo is Serbia", blablablah), while in reality - nothing. Not even attempts at conquering it back. Kosova is firmly in Albanian hands.

Kosovo is Serbia :shakefist

Go to Pristina and shout it aloud standing on the main square.:D

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Hungarian chauvinists aren't better than Serbian chauvinists. They're worse.

Lajos Kossuth, your presence in this forum is nothing but chauvinist nationalitism (no typo here). I smelled your prejudice against many from the start.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Hungarian chauvinists aren't better than Serbian chauvinists. They're worse.

Lajos Kossuth, your presence in this forum is nothing but chauvinist nationalitism (no typo here). I smelled your prejudice against many from the start.

You are becoming far beyond disturbing and impertinent.

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Why is that? Are you unhappy with Slovenian nationalism because in the past we have defeated Hungarian chauvinism? In 1919 and in 1945 you had to retreat. I hope that one day you will retreat from Porabje too, the region which is still occupied by Hungary.

You are just like any other Hungarian chauvinist... When you gained confidence and territoriarility here, you became aggressive, and irreverently chauvinist, revealing your ill-bred attitude.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Why is that? Are you unhappy with Slovenian nationalism because in the past we have defeated Hungarian chauvinism? In 1919 and in 1945 you had to retreat. I hope that one day you will retreat from Porabje too, the region which is still occupied by Hungary.

Muravidék (what Slovenians in their funny Slavic idiom call "Prekmurje") is Hungarian!

Porabje, lol, such a region doesn't even exist. It is a Slovenian invention.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 01:32 PM
When I think of it better, bombing Serbia in 1999 was the only good thing NATO did in the last twenty years (since the demise of the Eastern block).

The Lawspeaker
08-20-2009, 01:33 PM
When I think of it better, bombing Serbia in 1999 was the only good thing NATO did in the last twenty years (since the demise of the Eastern block).
No- it was the worst mistake they ever made. They should have bombed the Albanians back to the year dot. And I feel the need to apologize towards the Serbs on this board for the role my country played in this drama.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 01:37 PM
No- it was the worst mistake they ever made. They should have bombed the Albanians back to the year dot. And I feel the need to apologize towards the Serbs on this board for the role my country played in this drama.

That's your opinion, a flawed and mistaken one, as I think. NATO strategists knew better.

The rationale behind the bombing must have been the following: skulls that are too thick and impervious to reasoning and arguments, have to be smashed with a hammer.

Besides, even had NATO considered Albanians as enemies, there was no need to bomb them, because Serbs were already bombing them.

The Lawspeaker
08-20-2009, 01:42 PM
That's your opinion, a flawed and mistaken one, as I think. NATO strategists knew better.

The rationale behind the bombing must have been the following: skulls that are too thick and impervious to reasoning and arguments, have to be smashed with a hammer.

Besides, even had NATO considered Albanians as enemies, there was no need to bomb them, because Serbs were already bombing them.
How in the hell can you defend Muslims when your own Europeans were / no.. are being attacked ?
You do realize that the Albanians were only recent there. Not much more then a couple of hundreds of years and were slowly nicking Serbian soil. EUROPEAN SOIL. During World War II a dedicated SS-division "Skanderberg" killed off an enormous amount of Serbs which were replaced with Albanians.

So what you are seeing here.. is in effect Northern Ireland. Only then you can replace "Irish" with "Serbs" and "British colonists during the Middle Ages and under William III" with "Albanians" and you are set. But then again.. Hungary was on what side of the war ?

Ooh yes.. now I remember. Must have been a joy working together with Hitler !

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
How in the hell can you defend Muslims when your own Europeans were / no.. are being attacked ?

Why should I sympathise Serbs, a people that pathologically hates Hungarians and anything Hungarian (second only to Slovaks), who killed many Hungarians (some say 40000) in "Vojvodina" at the end of the second world war?

You do realize that the Albanians were only recent there. Not much more then a couple of hundreds of years and were slowly nicking Serbian soil. EUROPEAN SOIL. During World War II a dedicated SS-division "Skanderberg" killed off an enormous amount of Serbs which were replaced with Albanians.

Many territories were taken from Hungary, yet nobody cares. Why should I care about a Hungarian-hating nation and their territories?

So what you are seeing here.. is in effect Northern Ireland. Only then you can replace "Irish" with "Serbs" and "British colonists during the Middle Ages and under William III" with "Albanians" and you are set.

It's the matter of quite arbitrary interpretation. Every situation is unique. I'd concede and say there are two equally valid claims to Kosovo/Kosova. Currently the Albanians gained the upper hand, thanks to the combination of their own efforts and NATO assistance.

Loki/Fjällräv. I hate to say it but can you toss this troll and traitor out ?

Is this some kind of political movement, that it has traitors which need to be "tossed", or a board for discussions?

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 02:25 PM

... And the only good thing Habsburgs did was that they defeated Lajos Kossuth.

Their rationale: skulls that are too thick and impervious to reasoning and arguments, have to be smashed with a hammer.

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 02:26 PM

It is not the first time Hungarians are siding with Muslims.

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Hungary shouldn't even exist. Their land belongs to different Slavs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Balkans850.png

All your base are belong to us.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
... And the only good thing Habsburgs did was that they defeated Lajos Kossuth.

Their rationale: skulls that are too thick and impervious to reasoning and arguments, have to be smashed with a hammer.

It was just a temporary defeat of one Hungarian faction. Soon Hungary redressed herself and Hungarians participated in the highest echelons of Austro-Hungarian power.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 02:33 PM
Hungary shouldn't even exist. Their land belongs to different Slavs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Balkans850.png

All your base are belong to us.

Yeah, you could post also some picture of the Roman Empire to corroborate your "claims". Just shows your marvelous sense of politico-historical reality.

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 02:38 PM
There are no Romans here anymore, there are Slavs who have right to claim those lands as their own. We were here before you. Hungarians are like Gypsies in a way.

Poltergeist
08-20-2009, 02:48 PM
There are no Romans here anymore, there are Slavs who have right to claim those lands as their own. We were here before you. Hungarians are like Gypsies in a way.

Hahahaha....first of all, as if Slavs were one monolithical block and had common interest. In reality we see the contrary: Serbs fighting Croats and vice versa, Bulgarians and Serbs don't like each other (used to be in wars with each other), Slovenes and Croats hate each other (see the latest border dispute and all the bile that's been poured in the process), Serbs and Bulgarians deny that there is Macedonian nation (considering Macedonia their own province respectively), Slovaks (although Hungarians are their primary target of hatred) are resenful vis-a-vis Czechs, Serbia and Croatia would like to tear apart Bosnia any time, Serbs and Montenegrins quarrelling over whether Montenegrins are separate nation or part of Serbdom, Czechs tend to despise Slovaks as a boorish people, Poles hate Belorussians and Russians and vice versa, Ukrainians hate Poles (and some of them Russians too). Slavs? Slavic unity? Yeah, right.

Besides, Hungarians have been a people with aristocratic values for centuries, whereas Slavs....hmmm....ever wondered why the Western European word "slave" was derived originally form "S(c)lavus"?

Creeping Death
08-20-2009, 06:44 PM
Lions on a forum, little lambs in reality. :D
:thumb001:

Nationalitist
08-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't know what Hungarians is doing on a European and nationalist board. Hungarians were never European nor nationalist, just a bunch of Asians posing as Europeans and chauvinists posing as nationalists. There never was any concept of Hungarian nation, you were identifying Hungarian nation with Hungarian state. Natio Hungarica is more a geographic concept than national. A person belonged to Hungarian "nation" if he or she resided under the authority of the king of Hungary, in the lands of the Hungarian crown. That's why you considered Slovenian nationalists as "traitors of Hungary" even though they never considered themselves Hungarian in the first place.

You were also fierce liberals, including your hero Lajos. In Prekmurje, Hungarian liberals were promoting liberal anti-nationalist ideas and were financed by Jews from Budapest. Even today Hungary is a chauvinist country and ignores the right of Slovenian minority there (in Slovenia Hungarian minority has more support by our traitor government).

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 07:41 AM
I don't know what Hungarians is doing on a European and nationalist board. Hungarians were never European nor nationalist, just a bunch of Asians posing as Europeans and chauvinists posing as nationalists. There never was any concept of Hungarian nation, you were identifying Hungarian nation with Hungarian state. Natio Hungarica is more a geographic concept than national. A person belonged to Hungarian "nation" if he or she resided under the authority of the king of Hungary, in the lands of the Hungarian crown. That's why you considered Slovenian nationalists as "traitors of Hungary" even though they never considered themselves Hungarian in the first place.

What's this, little Slav? Jealousy of the old and important Hungarian state?

You were also fierce liberals, including your hero Lajos. In Prekmurje, Hungarian liberals were promoting liberal anti-nationalist ideas and were financed by Jews from Budapest.

Liberal nationalism was only one of many varieties of nationalism in Hungary.

Even today Hungary is a chauvinist country and ignores the right of Slovenian minority there (in Slovenia Hungarian minority has more support by our traitor government).

They have too many "rights".

Radojica
08-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Those "protectors from Islam" fought against Christians with Turks at Battle of Nicopolis. Serbian help was decisive for Islamic victory and for next 300 years our lands were exposed to Ottomanic violence.

Accounts tell of the Hungarians and other nationalities in confused combat on the plain and of a stampede of riderless horses, which Tuchman speculates pulled free from their tethers, at the sight of which the Transylvanians and the Wallachians concluded that the day was lost and abandoned the field. Sigismund, the Grand Master of Rhodes, and the Germans fought to prevent the envelopment with "unspeakable massacre" on both sides.[33] At this point, a reinforcement of 1,500[33] Serbian knights under the command of Stefan Lazarević proved critical.[14] Sigismund's force was overwhelmed. Convinced to flee, Sigismund and the Grand Master managed to escape by fisherman's boat to the Venetian ships in the Danube.[33] Hermann, a soldier in Sigismund's army led the force that allowed the escape and was later rewarded by being named a count.[citation needed] Bayezid and his ally Stefan Lazarevic recognized the Nikola II Gorjanski, Lazarevic's brother-in-law, fighting on Sigismund's side. A deal was made, and Sigismund's army surrendered, completing their defeat in detail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

By their victory at Nicopolis, the Turks discouraged the formation of future European coalitions against them. They maintained their pressure on Constantinople, tightened their control over the Balkans, and became a greater menace to central Europe.

THOSE Serbs were fighting against SERBS on Kosovo battle too. What's your point? So big post for nothing :coffee:

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 06:07 PM
It is just copy paste.

Radojica
08-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Yeah, from a keyboard.

Noooo, Vojvodina is Serbia and until Serbia recognize Kosovo as independent state, together with another 131 states all over the world, they will be no independent. Until then, their supporters like you, can only bark, you can bark but wind will take it away :thumb001:

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Noooo, Vojvodina is Serbia

It is still. Under Serbian occupation. So, conditionally speaking, yes, momentarily Vojvodina is Serbia.

and until Serbia recognize Kosovo as independent state, together with another 131 states all over the world, they will be no independent.

Communist China wasn't recognnized by UN for 24 years. Does it mean it wasn't independent?

Until then, their supporters like you, can only bark, you can bark but wind will take it away :thumb001:

The reality on the ground is that Kosova is NOT Serbia. And you know it damn well. And ultimately it is the reality on the ground that matters most.

Radojica
08-21-2009, 06:41 PM
It is still. Under Serbian occupation. So, conditionally speaking, yes, momentarily Vojvodina is Serbia.

Momentarily is almost 100 years... Weird concept of counting you have...

ICommunist China wasn't recognnized by UN for 24 years. Does it mean it wasn't independent?

Lol? Are you comparing country which existed for a few thousand years and the first NATO and terrorist state? You are ridiculous

The reality on the ground is that Kosova is NOT Serbia. And you know it damn well. And ultimately it is the reality on the ground that matters most.

No, the reality is that for the first time in the history of mankind terrorists have their own state...umm, they think they have it... And if Kosovo is independent how come they have control only over some parts of it :)? The name you are looking for is protectorate, which has nothing to do with the state...

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 06:48 PM
Momentarily is almost 100 years... Weird concept of counting you have...

Kosovo was not Serbian 1450-1912, then again 1941-1944. It was Serbian only for 87 years. And yet you consider it as "eternally Serbian".

Lol? Are you comparing country which existed for a few thousand years and the first NATO and terrorist state? You are ridiculous

Did you read what I wrote? I said: Communist China, red China, as you wish. Not China in general. In that time Taiwan was recognized as representing the entire China, although it ruled only a small part of China, an island. The "red China" was the mainland China. Not recognized by the UN, but it neverthečless existed and was legal.

No, the reality is that for the first time in the history of mankind terrorists have their own state...umm, they think they have it... And if Kosovo is independent how come they have control only over some parts of it :)? The name you are looking for is protectorate, which has nothing to do with the state...

AS far as my knowledge goes, they haven't control only of the northern Serbian enclave. OK, you can say, Kosova is not independent-Albanian, it is jointly ruled by Albanians and NATO/EU/USA. But the fact remains that it is NOT Serbian.

Radojica
08-21-2009, 06:58 PM
Kosovo was not Serbian 1450-1912, then again 1941-1944. It was Serbian only for 87 years. And yet you consider it as "eternally Serbian".

What about before 1450? From XI century until that time? Following your logic, Serbia should not exist at all then and like the rest of the Balkans belong to Turkey?

Did you read what I wrote? I said: Communist China, red China, as you wish. Not China in general. In that time Taiwan was recognized as representing the entire China, although it ruled only a small part of China, an island. The "red China" was the mainland China. Not recognized by the UN, but it neverthečless existed and was legal.

Call it what you like, but reality is that China was existing for so long time, while the term Kosova was firstly used by Americans a few years ago. HUGE difference...

AS far as my knowledge goes, they haven't control only of the northern Serbian enclave. OK, you can say, Kosova is not independent-Albanian, it is jointly ruled by Albanians and NATO/EU/USA. But the fact remains that it is NOT Serbian.

Yes, but only after the ethnic cleansing in 2004... Before that situation was different. If you approve making the states using this kind of methods, then you are fucked in your brain and should seek for a help.

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 09:14 PM
What about before 1450? From XI century until that time? Following your logic, Serbia should not exist at all then and like the rest of the Balkans belong to Turkey?

I didn't say that. I just relativized your almost religious conviction that "Kosovo is Serbia", and that it is so eternally and almost naturally. Which is far from the truth. There are two equally valid claims on that same territory. Arguments are not so very convincing and absolute for either of the two sides.

Call it what you like, but reality is that China was existing for so long time, while the term Kosova was firstly used by Americans a few years ago. HUGE difference...

Really? You are clearly wrong. Kosova is the Albanian variety of the name Kosovo.

Yes, but only after the ethnic cleansing in 2004... Before that situation was different. If you approve making the states using this kind of methods, then you are fucked in your brain and should seek for a help.

I don't approve of anything. I just stated a fact. And the situation I described has been since 1999.

Nationalitist
08-21-2009, 10:21 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2vnj51c.png

Poltergeist
08-21-2009, 10:30 PM
This is better: Europe without Slovenia!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/0/0f/Reichsgaue.png

(sorry, Czechs and Poles)