PDA

View Full Version : Question for Bosniaks

Loki
03-09-2013, 07:12 PM
Throughout history, you have been regarded as 'aliens' in the Balkan by your neighbours, because of your Islamic religion. I guess therefore you felt closer to Turks and other Muslims.

And now, since many European countries (especially in Northern Europe) have helped and offered you refuge - do you feel more 'European' now, and accepted by fellow Europeans?

adsız
03-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Because when Bosnian Genocide was happenning in front of Europe, No one helped them. So i do not think they will forget that and get closer to Other Europeans.

Pontios
03-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Well, We have always been European, Slavs, South-europeans. Because of a empire invading into the Balkans, and converting us to Islam, does not make us any-lesser European. Sure, Islam has been started in a foreign land from us, But we are still who we are. Brits, Russians,etc., are converting to Islam and their still European. No difference whatsoever :p

Loki
03-09-2013, 07:24 PM
Because when Bosnian Genocide was happenning in front of Europe, No one helped them. So i do not think they will forget that and get closer to Other Europeans.

They did eventually, but far too late. Sadly.

Cokolino
03-09-2013, 09:36 PM
Throughout history, you have been regarded as 'aliens' in the Balkan by your neighbours, because of your Islamic religion. I guess therefore you felt closer to Turks and other Muslims.

And now, since many European countries (especially in Northern Europe) have helped and offered you refuge - do you feel more 'European' now, and accepted by fellow Europeans?

Well, I always felt European...regardless of what the neighbours felt or feel about me. I was born in Europe, my ancestors are European...I do have a religion which originated in the same part of the world as Christianity, which has been present in Europe since the 8th century...and which has in the Balkans its own interpretation, cultural expression and architecture. A "soft kind of Islam" as the writer Miljenko Jergovic once wrote...

I do feel a connection to the turkish culture. The religion is of course the same, but also the cousine, customs, music and almost five hundred years of common history. Even in the language you can find turkish words ( but most of this applies to all Balkan countries, 500 years is a long time of influence).

Regarding other Muslims...just religion alone is not enough for me to feel close to anyone. I feel closer to a Pole or a Slovenian than to...a Pakistani or Somalian of course. Even turks from inner Anatolia seem strange to me compared to the inhabitants of Istanbul, for example.

Now...I am in northern Europe, Norway...a country that has given me a refuge, an education, employment...everything any other Norwegian citizen has, and I know Norway has given me more than Bosnia ever would have been able to. Bosniaks in Norway are very well integrated, I have no experience with Norwegians considering us anything else but Europeans, the issue of immigration has largely focused on Pakistani, Somalian and Arab immigrants and not Bosniaks. I consider Norway as my home country now, because it is here where my home is. I have bulit a life here.

And I consider this area of the world to be much safer and friendlier for my (future) children to grow up in, rather than the Balkans...I do not want them to go trough the shit that I did...
I`ve kept the Bosniak traditions and embraced the Norwegian ones...i like bosnian food burek, and norwegian rice pudding ;)
I think it`s a good thing, to get to know two cultures from different places on the continent. It`s enriching. :)

ALSh
03-09-2013, 09:50 PM
i think that it is not the religion that shows that u are an European or not.After all none of the 3 major religious have "started" in Europe.

The religios is smth personal.

Rastko
03-09-2013, 09:58 PM
i think that it is not the religion that shows that u are an European or not.After all none of the 3 major religious have "started" in Europe.

The religios is smth personal.

Yes but Christian tradition incorporated much more stuff from European soil and evolved mostly in Europe. That's why Islam even tough it has similar origin because of its evolution in Arabia feels alien in Europe.

That's how I explain it.

Loki
03-09-2013, 10:31 PM
Well, I always felt European...regardless of what the neighbours felt or feel about me. I was born in Europe, my ancestors are European...I do have a religion which originated in the same part of the world as Christianity, which has been present in Europe since the 8th century...and which has in the Balkans its own interpretation, cultural expression and architecture. A "soft kind of Islam" as the writer Miljenko Jergovic once wrote...

I do feel a connection to the turkish culture. The religion is of course the same, but also the cousine, customs, music and almost five hundred years of common history. Even in the language you can find turkish words ( but most of this applies to all Balkan countries, 500 years is a long time of influence).

Regarding other Muslims...just religion alone is not enough for me to feel close to anyone. I feel closer to a Pole or a Slovenian than to...a Pakistani or Somalian of course. Even turks from inner Anatolia seem strange to me compared to the inhabitants of Istanbul, for example.

Now...I am in northern Europe, Norway...a country that has given me a refuge, an education, employment...everything any other Norwegian citizen has, and I know Norway has given me more than Bosnia ever would have been able to. Bosniaks in Norway are very well integrated, I have no experience with Norwegians considering us anything else but Europeans, the issue of immigration has largely focused on Pakistani, Somalian and Arab immigrants and not Bosniaks. I consider Norway as my home country now, because it is here where my home is. I have bulit a life here.

And I consider this area of the world to be much safer and friendlier for my (future) children to grow up in, rather than the Balkans...I do not want them to go trough the shit that I did...
I`ve kept the Bosniak traditions and embraced the Norwegian ones...i like bosnian food burek, and norwegian rice pudding ;)
I think it`s a good thing, to get to know two cultures from different places on the continent. It`s enriching. :)

Great answer, thank you! :)

curiousman
03-10-2013, 07:51 AM
Brits, Russians,etc., are converting to Islam and their still European. No difference whatsoever :p

Maybe in your wishfull thinking ... those few are traitors and renegades, European and Mohameddan is only an oxymoron :picard2:

Mraz
03-10-2013, 10:29 AM

We had a Kingdom during Midle age, we were part of Ottoman Empire, Austrian Empire, we've experienced fascism, communism, now capitalism. We feel as European as any other country since all European troubles an Ideologies affected us. If we feel more European, it's because of the European Union process, and it applies to all the continent.

About feeling closer to muslims, I'm closer to Belgians and Eastern Europeans, North Africans hit on my nerves, I have not much common with them.

Bosnjakinja
03-10-2013, 12:58 PM
There's not really a need for me to write a separate post since Cokolino explained it so nicely in his :D

Hurrem sultana
03-10-2013, 02:33 PM
I agree with Bosnjakinja,Cokolino said it all :D

Žołnir
03-10-2013, 02:42 PM
For most Slovenes Bosniaks are Europeans ofc. Bosniak ppl have fetish for Germany however. This is my experiance from Bosniak friend. xD

Mraz
03-10-2013, 02:54 PM
For most Slovenes Bosniaks are Europeans ofc. Bosniak ppl have fetish for Germany however. This is my experiance from Bosniak friend. xD

God we're spotted xD
Working on the Autobahn has naughty side effects :laugh:

dado
03-10-2013, 03:02 PM
i dont feel euroepean culturally... racially i would say i am mediteranian and culturally i am ottoman

Pontios
03-10-2013, 09:08 PM
I feel more closer to the Dalmatians culturaly none-the less.

legolasbozo
03-11-2013, 09:30 AM
i dont feel euroepean culturally... racially i would say i am mediteranian and culturally i am ottoman

İf you would live in Turkey you would be a coordinator or manager in Akp youth confederation or something like that. Because you are youth one which Recep Tayyip Erdoğan looking around him. İ m not joking.

Onur
03-11-2013, 10:28 AM
dado, do you live in Bosnia? I was assuming that the people like you would be a small minority in Bosnia but you mentioned several times before that there are many people like you in there, who still supports some kind of ottomanism.

There are many people like you in Bosnia? or you are a part of small minority with your ottomanist views?

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:55 AM
dado, do you live in Bosnia? I was assuming that the people like you would be a small minority in Bosnia but you mentioned several times before that there are many people like you in there, who still supports some kind of ottomanism.

There are many people like you in Bosnia? or you are a part of small minority with your ottomanist views?

He's in a minority. Bosniaks tend to view Turkey in a positive light, tv series are very popular here etc, but people don't consider themselves more Ottomans then Bosnians/Europeans.

Even on this forum he's in a minority and I think he knows it, that's why he's so quick to say that all the Bosniak people here that don't agree with him "aren't really Bosniaks" :D

All in all you should come to Bosnia to see for yourself, it gives a better impression then forums.

legolasbozo
03-11-2013, 01:23 PM
He's in a minority. Bosniaks tend to view Turkey in a positive light, tv series are very popular here etc, but people don't consider themselves more Ottomans then Bosnians/Europeans.

Even on this forum he's in a minority and I think he knows it, that's why he's so quick to say that all the Bosniak people here that don't agree with him "aren't really Bosniaks" :D

All in all you should come to Bosnia to see for yourself, it gives a better impression then forums.

but if he would be living in Turkey, he would have good politic career. Maybe the youngest parliamentarian from Akp.

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 01:26 PM
:D I don't think he would mind that :P

dado
03-11-2013, 06:13 PM

i live in bosnia
and i know for sure that vast majority of bosniaks loves turkey right next to bosnia and feels turkey as mother that is a bit too far at the moment and preoccupied with its own problems

this absence of mother is used quite well by step mother europe so now we have the situation that most of bosniacs are in some kind of eurotrip...u know europens got our media bombarded with fairy tales of a better life and all these years turkey was aside...

but in last few years things are starting to change...people realize more and more that europe is not such a great solution for us,..we dont have anything in europe that we can identify with...and those outbirsts of happines on bosnian streets when turkey makes some sport triumph show very clearly who we folow,who we cheer for

dado
03-11-2013, 06:28 PM

did i authorized u to answer questions that are adressed to me when i`m absent :)

i think that Onur knows quite well your opinion

tv series:picard1:..why do u feel need to degrade our relations with turks in such shallow manner...just look at our culture,traditions,names and u will find plenty to connect us with turks in a more appropriate way

if i am minority who is majority...can u find two bosniaks on this forum that think the same :)

all the Bosniak people here that don't agree with him "aren't really Bosniaks"

well this is lie my dear...because that would mean that i`ve told u the same thing since we seem not to agree on many things,and i dont remember i ever told u such a thing

at the end i`d like to join your invitation to onur to visit our country and who knows he might even stay here :p

Loki
03-11-2013, 06:31 PM
...can u find two bosniaks on this forum that think the same :)

I see your point ... with Yusuf :)

dado
03-11-2013, 06:33 PM
İf you would live in Turkey you would be a coordinator or manager in Akp youth confederation or something like that. Because you are youth one which Recep Tayyip Erdoğan looking around him. İ m not joking.

oh music for my ears ;)

Pontios
03-11-2013, 06:35 PM
What do you mean Loki? :lol:

dado
03-11-2013, 06:36 PM
I see your point ... with Yusuf :)

:thumb001:...i`m glad u do

Loki
03-11-2013, 06:37 PM
What do you mean Loki? :lol:

That you're different from other Bosniaks :p

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 06:39 PM
did i authorized u to answer questions that are adressed to me when i`m absent :)

i think that Onur knows quite well your opinion

tv series:picard1:..why do u feel need to degrade our relations with turks in such shallow manner...just look at our culture,traditions,names and u will find plenty to connect us with turks in a more appropriate way

if i am minority who is majority...can u find two bosniaks on this forum that think the same :)

well this is lie my dear...because that would mean that i`ve told u the same thing since we seem not to agree on many things,and i dont remember i ever told u such a thing

at the end i`d like to join your invitation to onur to visit our country and who knows he might even stay here :p

Well I don't agree with you. Neither does Mraz or Cokolino. So already there we outnumber you :P But it seems you are the one who is most eager to make people think that all Bosniaks feel a special way about Turkey.

Btw, Bosniaks don't have Turkish names, but Arab and Persian ones (so called Muslim names). Turkish names are Gulsener, Cem, Sebnem etc, and not the names we usually use (Emina, Lejla, Selma, Emir etc)

Pontios
03-11-2013, 06:40 PM
That you're different from other Bosniaks :p

Well of course xD i have influence from my uncle to be more biased on the Croat views as well and not towards more pro-Ottoman.

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 06:41 PM
Well of course xD i have influence from my uncle to be more biased on the Croat views as well and not towards more pro-Ottoman.
Then why did you say you were Ottoman before? And why have you said you're from both Kakanj and Capljina and Stolac?

Pontios
03-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Then why did you say you were Ottoman before? And why have you said you're from both Kakanj and Capljina and Stolac?

To troll douchebags ko ti

Pontios
03-11-2013, 06:43 PM
I am from SARAJEVO

dado
03-11-2013, 07:01 PM
Well I don't agree with you. Neither does Mraz or Cokolino. So already there we outnumber you :P But it seems you are the one who is most eager to make people think that all Bosniaks feel a special way about Turkey.

Btw, Bosniaks don't have Turkish names, but Arab and Persian ones (so called Muslim names). Turkish names are Gulsener, Cem, Sebnem etc, and not the names we usually use (Emina, Lejla, Selma, Emir etc)

and what about names like Adem,Ahmed,Arif,Aydin,Ayla,Aysela,cenan ili dzenan,Cemal ili Kemal,Edis,Elma,Elmasa,Emin,Enver,Erol,Esma,Ferida ,djulsa,Halil,Halim,Halid,Kemal,Mehmed....etc

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 07:09 PM
and what about names like Adem,Ahmed,Arif,Aydin,Ayla,Aysela,cenan ili dzenan,Cemal ili Kemal,Edis,Elma,Elmasa,Emin,Enver,Erol,Esma,Ferida ,djulsa,Halil,Halim,Halid,Kemal,Mehmed....etc

Out of those names only about half are Turkish. The rest are Arab origin names that Turks also use.

Even many Turks will tell you that Halil, Halid, Adem, Arif etc aren't originally Turkish names.

dado
03-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Out of those names only about half are Turkish. The rest are Arab origin names that Turks also use.

Even many Turks will tell you that Halil, Halid, Adem, Arif etc aren't originally Turkish names.
no...at best u can say that those are turkish forms of arabic names that we took from turks

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 07:18 PM
no...at best u can say that those are turkish forms of arabic names that we took from turks

Both us and Turks have made changes to the original Arabic names. (for example Yasmeen (Arabic) - Yasemin (Turkish) - Jasmina (Bosnian)). But they originate from Arabic and not Turkish. And fact is that you will more likely find people in Indonesia who massively have muslim names like that then in Turkey.

The most common names in Turkey are:

1. Can
2. Onur
3. Mert
4. Arda
5. Umut
6. Emre
7. Cihan
8. Cem
9. Ali
10. Hüseyin

and

1. Yasemin
2. Derya
3. Meltem
4. Dilan
5. Eda
6. Canan
7. Didem
8. Meryem
9. Dilay
10. Zehra

http://www.babynamefacts.com/popularnames/countries.php?country=TKY#.UT4tlhwnFvB
I can count on one hand the names that are common in Bosnia

dado
03-11-2013, 07:26 PM
some of those names we use in bosnia

can/dzan
cihan/dzihan
huseyin/husejn
canan/dzenan
zehra/zehra

and onur is becomming very popular ;)

dado
03-11-2013, 07:28 PM
my source is better...it has clear distinction between turkish and arabic names

http://www.top-100-baby-names-search.com/turkish-baby-names.html

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 07:34 PM
According to that link names like Faruk, Fatma and Fairuza are Turkish originally :lol:

Many, many of those names on the list are Arabic originally, dado, even Turks on this forum can tell you so.

dado
03-11-2013, 07:45 PM
well obviously turk made that list...and it`s relevant for me...you have disstrust issue girl :)

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I trust you :kiss: Just not that list :P

dado
03-11-2013, 09:39 PM
sto se neko raznijezio...my point is that we have turkish as well as arab and certain number of persian names...never said only turkish

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Denis, Goran, Zlatko, Sabina, Armin, Ervin....We got those names too :icon_wink:

dado
03-11-2013, 10:51 PM
those are very rare....and mostly comunists gave them to their children

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Denis, Armin, Sabina are extremely common names, I don't know a person who doesnt have a friend or someone in their family that are called that. My own sister is named Sabina :lol: Alen and Dino are veru common aswell. Zlatko and Zlatan are also given a lot.

Goran, Vanja, Vedran etc aren't so common but they do exist among Bosniaks.

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Denis, Sabina, Armin, Ervin....We got those names too :icon_wink:

I know a Bosniak family with exactly those names. :lol: :D

archangel
03-11-2013, 10:56 PM
bosnians are muslim serbs and croats nothing else

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 10:56 PM
Sabina is a very common name, even the daughter of our first president is named Sabina, and he wasn`t commie for sure :) And Ervin, Armin are german, I think...

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 10:57 PM
bosnians are muslim serbs and croats nothing else

Sup turkified Anatolian? :laugh:

Hoca

Did Arabs come and gave you those names? Turks brought them with them.

dado
.they are used among communist as some form of identification among them selves

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Denis, Armin, Sabina are extremely common names, I don't know a person who doesnt have a friend or someone in their family that are called that. My own sister is named Sabina :lol: Alen and Dino are veru common aswell. Zlatko and Zlatan are also given a lot.

Goran, Vanja, Vedran etc aren't so common but they do exist among Bosniaks.

I know girls named Jagoda, Malina, and Dunja :D

Bosnjakinja
.they are used among communist as some form of identification among them selves

Was Alija Izetbegovic a communist? :-D

Arbėrori
Sabina is a very common name, even the daughter of our first president is named Sabina, and he wasn`t commie for sure :) And Ervin, Armin are german, I think...

My mom's best friend's name is Sabina. :) And we also have Jurgen, which I think is German too.

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
I know girls named Jagoda, Malina, and Dunja :D

Yes, I know Bosnjakinje named Dunja. Not Jagoda and Malina though:P

archangel
03-11-2013, 10:59 PM
trolol bosnians using north germanic names like jurgen lol i have never considered it

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM
Did Arabs come and gave you those names? Turks brought them with them.

Yes, but that doesn't make them Turkish names. And I have read 1000 posts by Turks who say they don't even like those names, and that they should stick to "original" Turkish names instead.

dado
03-11-2013, 11:00 PM

ime sabina je iskrivljeno od sabiha

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:01 PM
trolol bosnians using north germanic names like jurgen lol i have never considered it

:picard1: :lol: Moron. ;)

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 11:03 PM
Yes, I know Bosnjakinje named Dunja. Not Jagoda and Malina though:P

I must mention Jagoda and Malina are sisters :biggrin:

Probably from what Dado would call a commie family :)

Arbėrori
Yes, but that doesn't make them Turkish names. And I have read 1000 posts by Turks who say they don't even like those names, and that they should stick to "original" Turkish names instead.

They tend to claim them as their own though (some Turkish members of TA).

dado
it would be nice if u would get lost

Pontios
03-11-2013, 11:04 PM
Interesting, this thread went to a BOSNIAN MUSLIM names thread. xD nice

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 11:05 PM
My mom's best friend's name is Sabina. :) And we also have Jurgen, which I think is German too.

My aunt is named Sabina :) I heard the name also among germans :)

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:05 PM
They tend to claim them as their own though (some Turkish members of TA).

Hm...from what I have seen some Turks call them "Arab imperialist names" and that they have their own traditions that they need to respect.

There are also some Bosniaks who say that about the names we use (that we should use Slavic names instead). But I like my name :P

Pontios
03-11-2013, 11:07 PM
my full name is ' Jusuf Prazina II ' would you like a cookie now?

Arbėrori
it would be nice if u would get lost

http://s22.postimage.org/rbscuk241/image.gif

Pontios
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=33972163

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 11:08 PM
I`ve got an arab name, but it has a cool meaning in certain european languages :P

Hoca
03-11-2013, 11:09 PM
What does it matter? You got those names from us.

Pontios
03-11-2013, 11:10 PM
I`ve got an arab name, but it has a cool meaning in certain european languages :P

Cokolino. Cokolade, ma znam

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:10 PM
Hm...from what I have seen some Turks call them "Arab imperialist names" and that they have their own traditions that they need to respect.

There are also some Bosniaks who say that about the names we use (that we should use Slavic names instead). But I like my name :P

People should name their children whatever they want (as long as it's not humiliating or plain stupid). I have a rather Latin given name, while my brother an Albanian one. :)

dado
03-11-2013, 11:12 PM
who cares fool...move along

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:12 PM
Cokolino. Cokolade, ma znam

Damn it, I love čokolino. Some hot milk, čokolino & kakao, i evo me in heaven, baby. :lol:

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:13 PM
People should name their children whatever they want (as long as it's not humiliating or plain stupid). I have a rather Latin given name, while my brother an Albanian one. :)
I agree completely ;) I think Albanians have very interesting names, and especially female names are very melodic and feminine - Lindita, Gentiana, Albulena etc.

archangel
latin names are widespread indeed but they sound a little effeminate imho

Arbėrori
who cares fool...move along

Why you so obsessed with me? :wink

Cokolino

I like the name "Arlinda" :) It means "golden" or something like that, right?

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Question for Turks: do you have Turkish or Arabic origin names?

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:14 PM
latin names are widespread indeed but they sound a little effeminate imho

You've never been my girlfriend... ;) :lol:

dado
03-11-2013, 11:16 PM
Why you so obsessed with me? :wink

u r annoying bug that i`d like to squash

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:17 PM
I agree completely ;) I think Albanians have very interesting names, and especially female names are very melodic and feminine - Lindita, Gentiana, Albulena etc.

Why thank you love. :) Those names are very common, If I have a daughter in this lifetime, I would name her Sibora, it means ''white as snow/Snow White'', I like unique names.

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:18 PM
I like the name "Arlinda" :) It means "golden" or something like that, right?

Indeed. I kinda dislike it, because my obnoxious cousin is named that way. :lol:

Cokolino
03-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Indeed. I kinda dislike it, because my obnoxious cousin is named that way. :lol:

The Arlinda I know is very sweet, so it can`t be your cousin :lol:

Hoca
03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Question for Turks: do you have Turkish or Arabic origin names?

Of course both. Turks have mostly Turkic surname, first name can Turkic/Muslim/European.

In my case surname and first name is Turkic but in general Turks can have all kinds of names, as long as it is not Christian.

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:20 PM
Why thank you love. :) Those names are very common, If I have a daughter in this lifetime, I would name her Sibora, it means ''white as snow/Snow White'', I like unique names.

That's beautiful :) In Bosnia there is a semifamous doctor called Ilirijana Karabdic (Albanian married to a Bosnian), I always thought that name was very cool.

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Of course both. Turks have mostly Turkic surname, first name can Turkic/Muslim/European.

In my case surname and first name is Turkic.

Ok...thank you for your answer ;) I was mainly interested in what your personal names were. I always had the impression that Turks were very fond of their "own" names.

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:21 PM
That's beautiful :) In Bosnia there is a semifamous doctor called Ilirijana Karabdic (Albanian married to a Bosnian), I always thought that name was very cool.

Nice, that name is common aswell, although more in Kosovo I believe. I don't know if you're acquainted with the Italian singer Ana Oxa, but her real name is actually Ilirjana. :D

dado
03-11-2013, 11:22 PM

hehe...mora da se salis :picard2:

archangel
03-11-2013, 11:22 PM
i have a hardcore barbarian sound Turkic name also widespread among other Turkic peoples too:cool:

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:23 PM
@Arberori: of course I've heard of Ana Oxa :D

Dado: http://www.ctsnet.org/home/ihaxhibeqirikarabdic

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:24 PM
i have a hardcore barbarian sound Turkic name also widespread among other Turkic peoples too:cool:

Attila? :p I think its pretty awesome that even Christian Hungarians give that name. Turanic pride :D

dado
03-11-2013, 11:25 PM
nije losa siptarska kurva...samo ime i prezime su joj zesca katastrofa

Hoca
03-11-2013, 11:25 PM
My name is Erdal (a lot of Turkish names begin with Er-), my fathers name: Osman (Turkic), Grandfather: mehmet(Turkish name but similar to Arabic name)

iNird
03-11-2013, 11:26 PM
My name is Erdal (a lot of Turkish names begin with Er-), my fathers name: Osman (Turkic), Grandfather: mehmet(Turkish name but similar to Arabic name)

Quite a faggy name. Suits you well.

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:26 PM

You're such a sad human being. It's funny seeing some ultra religious virgin calling successful women sluts, but well what can you do, it's d.a.d.o. :lol:

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:27 PM

Budimo pristojni...

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Budimo pristojni...

On i pristojnost ne idu skupa, pokušavao sam, ali niš od tog.

dado
Budimo pristojni...

ja imamm bolji slogan...budimo ljudi

Bosnjakinja

I like your name :)

dado
03-11-2013, 11:30 PM
On i pristojnost ne idu skupa, pokušavao sam, ali niš od tog.
kakva pristojnost sa siptarskim olosem...goni se u prokletije idiote i ne silazi odozgo

Arbėrori
kakva pristojnost sa siptarskim olosem...goni se u prokletije idiote i ne silazi odozgo

:lol: ne mogu, kad mi slijediš nonstop.

Pontios
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CqkLvfYMQ
dado... just why mali...

dado
03-11-2013, 11:32 PM
:lol: ne mogu, kad mi slijediš nonstop.

neboj se...samo se goni u pm sto dalje

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:32 PM
neboj se...samo se goni u pm sto dalje

Slušaj pjesmu, nemoj biti ljubomoran. ;)

Pontios
03-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Slušaj pjesmu, nemoj biti ljubomoran. ;)

obsessed je pravi

Veneda
03-11-2013, 11:38 PM

Mind your language, please.

dado
03-11-2013, 11:40 PM
well when ask me so nicely i simply cant no to obey u

Onur
03-11-2013, 11:47 PM
i know for sure that vast majority of bosniaks loves turkey right next to bosnia and feels turkey as mother that is a bit too far at the moment and preoccupied with its own problems

this absence of mother is used quite well by step mother europe so now we have the situation that most of bosniacs are in some kind of eurotrip...u know europens got our media bombarded with fairy tales of a better life and all these years turkey was aside...

but in last few years things are starting to change...people realize more and more that europe is not such a great solution for us,..we dont have anything in europe that we can identify with...and those outbirsts of happines on bosnian streets when turkey makes some sport triumph show very clearly who we folow,who we cheer for
It`s same here in Turkey. Turkish people loves Bosnians so much and the Bosniaks in Turkey still attached to Bosnia even if they live in Turkey for more than a century.

The eurotrip as you called must have been caused by the EU propaganda. EU does that in all the Balkan countries and once they did the same here in Turkey too but they failed quickly.

Zlatko and Zlatan are also given a lot.
I checked from google when i saw this because i knew that the name Zlatko and Zlatan means gold and it`s originally an old-Turkic word of "Altan, Altın", which exists in all the slavic languages.

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:49 PM
Omg... Bosniaks are Europeans, not Turks. But well, it's Onur. :lol:

Pontios
03-11-2013, 11:54 PM
Omg... Bosniaks are Europeans, not Turks. But well, it's Onur. :lol:

Yup, we're full european. The only thing from Turkey that we have received is the Ottoman culture and Islam xD

dado
03-11-2013, 11:55 PM
I checked from google when i saw this because i knew that the name Zlatko and Zlatan means gold and it`s originally an old-Turkic word of "Altan, Altın", which exists in all the slavic languages.

that name is really special for some reason...it is the only slavic name that remaind among bosnian muslims along with its female variant Zlatija

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:55 PM
The eurotrip as you called must have been caused by the EU propaganda. EU does that in all the Balkan countries and once they did the same here in Turkey too but they failed quickly.

Why would anyone want to brainwash Turks into thinking they're white? Sorry, they're not, although you are, Pomashki.:laugh:

Bosnjakinja
03-11-2013, 11:57 PM
It`s same here in Turkey. Turkish people loves Bosnians so much and the Bosniaks in Turkey still attached to Bosnia even if they live in Turkey for more than a century.

I don't dislike Turkey, I have been there and people are very nice and they really love you especially when you say you are Bosnian. The reason I don't like when people say Turkey is "like a mother" is the same reason I don't like it when people are extremely Yugonostalgic - because they put Bosnia second to something else (Turkey, Yugoslavia, whatever). Bosniaks are a small nation so its easy for us to fall into that "little brother" complex that we always have to look up to someone who is bigger then us, and that's a bad thing for us...

Arbėrori
03-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Yup, we're full european. The only thing from Turkey that we have received is the Ottoman culture and Islam xD

Da, ali ipak imate svoju Bošnjačku kulturu i historiju, tako da pusti ovog, ovaj je samo muslimanski Bugarin. :p

dado
03-11-2013, 11:58 PM
is it possible that these two parots to be banned from bosnian section of forum

dado
03-11-2013, 11:59 PM
I don't dislike Turkey, I have been there and people are very nice and they really love you especially when you say you are Bosnian. The reason I don't like when people say Turkey is "like a mother" is the same reason I don't like it when people are extremely Yugonostalgic - because they put Bosnia second to something else (Turkey, Yugoslavia, whatever). Bosniaks are a small nation so its easy for us to fall into that "little brother" complex that we always have to look up to someone who is bigger then us, and that's a bad thing for us...
why would it be bad thing to look up to better from your self

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:02 AM
why would it be bad thing to look up to better from your self

Because I really don't believe that Bosniaks are worse then Turks or anyone else. Unlike you.

dado
03-12-2013, 12:04 AM
Because I really don't believe that Bosniaks are worse then Turks or anyone else. Unlike you.
well u dont need to believe anything just look at the facts,we r not even in same category

Onur
03-12-2013, 12:05 AM
The reason I don't like when people say Turkey is "like a mother" is the same reason I don't like it when people are extremely Yugonostalgic - because they put Bosnia second to something else (Turkey, Yugoslavia, whatever). Bosniaks are a small nation so its easy for us to fall into that "little brother" complex that we always have to look up to someone who is bigger then us, and that's a bad thing for us...
Well, i wouldn't like that either because as a Bosnian, you should put Bosnia above everything else. Thats what a real patriot should do.

Why you would be worse? This is silly argument. I think you are showing your own inferiority complex trips here.

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:06 AM
well u dont need to believe anything just look at the facts,we r not even in same catgory

Maybe not economically, but they are much bigger. Anyways, there are a lot of things about Turks I admire: their national pride for instance (that you for example don't have one bit).

And if we're going to look up to someone just because they're richer then I guess you think it would be best if we just stayed in Srboslavija, then we would surely be a lot more powerful.

Pontios
03-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Hajde po turcine mrsaj

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:07 AM
Well, i wouldn't like that either because as a Bosnian, you should put Bosnia above everything else. Thats what a real patriot should do.

Why you would be worse? This is silly argument. I think you are showing your own inferiority complex trips here.
He is implying that we are, not me or you.

And I agree with the rest of your post.

dado
03-12-2013, 12:09 AM
Maybe not economically, but they are much bigger. Anyways, there are a lot of things about Turks I admire: their national pride for instance (that you for example don't have one bit).

And if we're going to look up to someone just because they're richer then I guess you think it would be best if we just stayed in Srboslavija, then we would surely be a lot more powerful.
i dont have national pride...u say that just because u dont know me...but some older members would never say such a thing

iNird
03-12-2013, 12:10 AM

You admire that brainwashing nationalism? You want to live in a place where there is an Ataturk picture in every 100 foot radius? You want to live in a country where their leader is a mix of George Washington+The Beatles+Jesus? You want to live in a country where you can be jailed for displaying any self critical thought against the nation?

It suits the zombies well I guess.

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:10 AM
It's a worthless discussion anyways because I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine...

dado
03-12-2013, 12:12 AM
He is implying that we are, not me or you.

And I agree with the rest of your post.

we are worse in terms of econmy,militay,development in general...i dont know what u had in mind when i said that we r worse

Hoca
03-12-2013, 12:13 AM
In the Ottoman empire there was no nationalism. Only at the end of the empire, nationalism appeared which was inspired from French revolution. Most of the time allegiance was measured by religion. Not ethnicity.

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:13 AM

Why do you disregard your Bulgarian origin then? :lol:

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:14 AM
In the Ottoman empire there was no nationalism. Only at the end of the empire, nationalism appeared which was inspired from French revolution. Most of the time allegiance was measured by religion.

Do you really think our identities got erased when we entered the Ottoman empire? There was nationalism, but it was subtle & kept inside among family homes, unless you wanted yourself & your loved ones killed. Basically, people didn't have a choice. :wink

dado
03-12-2013, 12:15 AM
In the Ottoman empire there was no nationalism. Only at the end of the empire, nationalism appeared which was inspired from French revolution. Most of the time allegiance was measured by religion. Not ethnicity.
that`s true...that is the reason why i declare as ottoman and not turk

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:16 AM
You admire that brainwashing nationalism? You want to live in a place where there is an Ataturk picture in every 100 foot radius? You want to live in a country where their leader is a mix of George Washington+The Beatles+Jesus? You want to live in a country where you can be jailed for displaying any self critical thought against the nation?

It suits the zombies well I guess.
No I'm not talking about that, but most Turks seem to have a very high sense of pride in their nation and knowledge of their history, which I think is admirable.

@dado: Turkey is extremely diverse. There are parts of the country that are like Beverly Hills compared to Bosnia and then there are parts that are like Rwanda (which I think they should just give to the Kurds because they're just slowing down the whole country)

Pontios
03-12-2013, 12:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhX5ndJV4Ws
FREE MY NIGGA AHMET DZINDIC , SUPPOSINGLY WANTED FOR HVO WAR CRIMES! RELEASING 4/15/13!

Pontios
03-12-2013, 12:17 AM
Bosnians run Florida. THIS IS OURS NIGGAS!

Hoca
03-12-2013, 12:18 AM
Do you really think our identities got erased when we entered the Ottoman empire? There was nationalism, but it was subtle & kept inside among family homes, unless you wanted yourself & your loved ones killed. Basically, people didn't have a choice. :wink

No, I suggest you learn history. When somebody asked a Serb, Albanian, or whatever, what are you? They would say I'm Muslim or Christian. Everybody was Ottoman in the Ottoman Empire.

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:19 AM
No I'm not talking about that, but most Turks seem to have a very high sense of pride in their nation and knowledge of their history, which I think is admirable.

Well, they can't even question their pride/history anyways.:lol: Most Turks, on TA ofcourse, seem to disregard the cruelties they have inflicted upon the Balkans.

@dado: Turkey is extremely diverse. There are parts of the country that are like Beverly Hills compared to Bosnia and then there are parts that are like Rwanda (which I think they should just give to the Kurds because they're just slowing down the whole country)

Those parts shouldn't be given up to Kurds just because they look shitty, but because they belong to them. It's like saying Kosovo Albanians don't deserve their independence, despite civilians getting killed, because Belgrade looks better than x town. It doesn't make sense, sincerely.

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Those parts shouldn't be given up to Kurds just because they look shitty, but because they belong to them. It's like saying Kosovo Albanians don't deserve their independence, despite civilians getting killed, because Belgrade looks better than x town. It doesn't make sense, sincerely.

I don't know much about that, but I think it's legitimate to wish to separate from someone who doesn't contribute to society (like Kurds)

And I don't think Kurds would care about the reason :P

Arbėrori
No, I suggest you learn history. When somebody asked a Serb, Albanian, or whatever, what are you? They would say I'm Muslim or Christian. Everybody was Ottoman in the Ottoman Empire.

I'm sorry, I'm learning world renown history, not Ataturk's fantasies. :lol: I wish I could find a quote, where Christian & Muslim Albanians alike declared as Albanian only, not Ottoshiz. :wink The Empire was reserved for the elite anyways, we were just being enslaved. You know what regular Balkanites in the, for ex., 14th century would've chosen, their own kingdoms or the Ottoman Empire and as everyone knows, we all fought against you.

dado

please...i know every corner of turkey and cities in south east are comparable in every way with ours...

Hoca
03-12-2013, 12:22 AM
Bla bla bla, you are so poor and weak. I can't even have a normal conversation with you.

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:22 AM
I don't know much about that, but I think it's legitimate to wish to separate from someone who doesn't contribute to society (like Kurds)

And I don't think Kurds would care about the reason :P

Yes, but Kurds have gone through massacres themselves,an ex. would be the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack, just like Chechens
& other Caucasians (Arabwine, fuc*k you), they deserve their own country IMO.

Hoca
03-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Yes, but Kurds have gone through massacres themselves,an ex. would be the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack, just like Chechens & other Caucasians (Arabwine, fuc*k you), they deserve their own country IMO.
Then you should give part of your country or STFU :D

Every inch of our soil is covered with the blood of our martyrs. We didn't get our country granted by a third party like you.

dado
03-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Well, they can't even question their pride/history anyways.:lol: Most Turks, on TA ofcourse, seem to disregard the cruelties they have inflicted upon the Balkans.

oh my god...albanians calling someones else cities as shitty :picard2:

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Bla bla bla, you are so poor and weak. I can't even have a normal conversation with you.

:lol: We're neither. You know nothing of my body strenght & financial status, oh boy, if you only did... :wink I could've bought your entire female line, only to sell them again.

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:25 AM
Then you should give part of your country or STFU :D

Every inch of our soil is covered with the blood of our martyrs. We didn't get our country granted by a third party like you.

What part of our country? Yes, you came, murdered, enslaved & assimilated, that's not how we got our country. :wink

Arbėrori
03-12-2013, 12:26 AM
oh my god...albanians calling someones else cities as shitty :picard2:

Little gipsy boy, I didn't call their towns shitty, but their barbaric, genocidal tendencies as such. Next time, read & comprehend, moron. :)

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:28 AM
please...i know every corner of turkey and cities in south east are comparable in every way with ours...

That's just not true. I don't know about the economy in Eastern cities in Turkey, maybe it's good, but you can't compare a poor Bosnian city like Travnik (for instance) to anything in the Eastern parts of Turkey, by mentality. In many parts it's extremely rare to even see a woman on the street without headscarf. Turks know this, that's why they don't want Kurds to come and ruin the cities which Turks have inhabited and built (Izmir, Ankara, Istanbul etc)

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Yes, but Kurds have gone through massacres themselves,an ex. would be the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack, just like Chechens
& other Caucasians (Arabwine, fuc*k you), they deserve their own country IMO.

That's why it's best to create a Kurdistan in Eastern Turkey....I think both Kurds and Turks would benefit from it.

Of course the massacres are terrible..

Pontios
03-12-2013, 12:30 AM
Bogomilism will win in the end.

dado
03-12-2013, 12:36 AM
That's just not true. I don't know about the economy in Eastern cities in Turkey, maybe it's good, but you can't compare a poor Bosnian city like Travnik (for instance) to anything in the Eastern parts of Turkey, by mentality. In many parts it's extremely rare to even see a woman on the street without headscarf. Turks know this, that's why they don't want Kurds to come and ruin the cities which Turks have inhabited and built (Izmir, Ankara, Istanbul etc)
that is so superficial...who cares how they dress...infrastucture is the only thing that matters,economy,human potential

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:37 AM
that is so superficial...who cares how they dress...infrastucture is the only thing that matters,economy,human potential
You don't care because you're not a woman ;)

dado
03-12-2013, 12:41 AM
You don't care because you're not a woman ;)
true...silly me...well i did promised u dimije once we re establish ottoman empire :eyes

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Preko mene mrtve :p

dado
03-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Preko mene mrtve :pjel preferiras sa cveticima ili bez cvetica...naravno dobit ces i opanke po zadnjoj modi :p

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Haljinu sa cveticima bih svakako, dimije nikako :p

A jos opanke, pa nismo Srbi pobogu!

archangel
03-12-2013, 12:48 AM
trolol like to watch the battle here

dado
03-12-2013, 12:52 AM

a sta ces ti meni zauzvrat kupiti :)

Bosnjakinja
03-12-2013, 12:53 AM
Rakiju?

dado
03-12-2013, 12:55 AM
ajde moze ako si ti gazala ;)

p.s.
kako ona meni zaziva boga...napravio bih ja od tebe bulu za tili cas

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:12 AM

sta fali dimijama i staroj bosnjackoj nosnji

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5652/59905634172212926785115.jpg

:D

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 11:26 AM
it is the only slavic name that remaind among bosnian muslims

Nope.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:28 AM

But do not compare kurds,who marry their cousins,to turks :D

and Travnik is not poor ,its a little bosnian "mahala" :D,very traditional convervative but not poor

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 11:31 AM
sta fali dimijama i staroj bosnjackoj nosnji

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcgx3yppTx1r9d7vko1_1280.png

I don't think you understand what staroj means.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:37 AM
you from australia do i am sure :D

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:37 AM
let us hear you speak bosnian btw :D

Pontios
03-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Lunarose and Dado are fake Bosniaks. Jusuf is the real deal.

Thanks mate! Your the real deal as well!!

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 11:43 AM
you from australia do i am sure :D

Current Bosniak traditional clothing has been the same for hundreds of years. The old folk clothing would have been before Ottoman occupation, or before Ottoman culture influenced our culture.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Lunarose and Dado are fake Bosniaks. Jusuf is the real deal.

I agree with Jusuf why am i fake and he is real :D

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Current Bosniak traditional clothing has been the same for hundreds of years. The old folk clothing would have been before Ottoman occupation, or before Ottoman culture influenced our culture.

No it has not,fes is only from late 19 century ,before it used to be turban,but its long gone

also the women fashion is from late 19 century

Mraz
03-12-2013, 11:51 AM
Jusuf, what's your opinion on dimije? :laugh:

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 11:51 AM
No it has not,fes is only from late 19 century ,before it used to be turban,but its long gone

also the women fashion is from late 19 century

The turban was a cloth wrapped around the fez. And it was not that different. Probably material or colours changed. But the pre-Ottoman clothing was distinctly different to what we have now and had for the past few hundred years.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 11:55 AM
It was certainly different for bosniaks who protested and wanted to keep the turban :D

Its funny people then used to say fez is "kafir" but now they see it as islamic :D

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 11:57 AM
It was certainly different for bosniaks who protested and wanted to keep the turban :D

So a single cloth makes one 'version' old and the other new? :rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:00 PM
So a single cloth makes one 'version' old and the other new? :rolleyes:

I am telling you,muslims did not want to accept it,,the bosniaks hated the sultan and called him "son of french kafir",,,i have no idea why :D

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I am telling you,muslims did not want to accept it,,the bosniaks hated the sultan and called him "son of french kafir",,,i have no idea why :D

I find that hard to believe when Bosniaks are the only non-Turk Balkanites that wear the fez. If it wasn't a choice then other's would be wearing a fez as well.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Oh god why am i even talking,its well documented,for gods sake

:facepalm:

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Oh god why am i even talking,its well documented,for gods sake

:facepalm:

It was well documented that our folk clothing was forced on us?

Onur
03-12-2013, 12:08 PM
Same thing happened in Turkey.

When the sultan wanted to bring fez in Turkey for the first time in early 19th century, people in the streets reacted so much and said that this is kafir`s way and it`s anti-islamic to quit wearing old turban.

Then same thing happened when Ataturk said that we should quit using fez in 1920s. Again, people said that the western type hats are for kafirs only and it`s anti-islamic to quit wearing fez.

I find that hard to believe when Bosniaks are the only non-Turk Balkanites that wear the fez. If it wasn't a choice then other's would be wearing a fez as well.
No, fez was a norm for all the muslims in the empire back then and most of our local christians like Armenians, Rums, Bulgarians etc. was wearing fez too. Only some culturally westernized christians (traders, artists etc.) started to use ą la French hats after 1880s. The rest was wearing fez, muslim or christian.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Same thing happened in Turkey.

When the sultan wanted to bring fez in Turkey for the first time in early 19th century, people in the streets reacted so much and said that this is kafir`s way and it`s anti-islamic to quit wearing old turban.

Then same thing happened when Ataturk said that we should quit using fez in 1920s. Again, people said that the western type hats are for kafirs only and it`s anti-islamic to quit wearing fez.

No, fez was a norm for all the muslims in the empire back then and most of our local christians like Armenians, Rums, Bulgarians etc. was wearing fez too. Only some westernized christians started to use ą la French hats after 1880s. The rest was wearing fez, muslim or christian.

Its kinda funny :D first they hated the fez ,then they fought for it :D

Mraz
03-12-2013, 12:14 PM
On Wikipedia they say that the fez has Greek origins. It's a silly hat anyway, berets or turbans are much better.

Methmatician
03-12-2013, 12:17 PM
turbans are much better.

Totally dude...

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/48664/turban.jpg

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:18 PM
On Wikipedia they say that the fez has Greek origins. It's a silly hat anyway, berets or turbans are much better.

Its not greek,its morrocan

Onur
03-12-2013, 12:21 PM
No, it`wrong. Fez came from Morocco.

Turbans was much cooler in Ottoman era. They turned turbans into some kind of art. There was different turbans for all the people in different status. I mean, doctors, artists, politicians, soldiers, traders, all of them was using different turban styles and their turban style was also indicated in their gravestones. So, people was easily recognizing their occupation and status in the society even when they are dead.

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:22 PM
Turbans was much cooler in Ottoman era. They turned turbans into some kind of art. There was different turbans for all the people in different status. I mean, doctors, artists, politicians, soldiers, traders, all of them was using different turban styles and their turban style was also indicated in their gravestones. So, people was easily recognizing their occupation and status in the society even when they are dead.

We had that too,on our old tombstones

Onur
03-12-2013, 12:27 PM
We had that too,on our old tombstones

Look at these gravestones. The first 4 from the left, i dont know what occupation it was but it`s certain that these 4 people had different occupations because their turbans are different;

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4027/4272815920_7d0e4aa882_z.jpg

Pontios
03-12-2013, 12:30 PM
Jusuf, what's your opinion on dimije? :laugh:

Could care less. :laugh:

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Some old bosnian

http://www.cazin.net/thumbnail.php?file=ibroa/kajtezovica_nisani_u_d_opt_148291375.jpg&size=article_medium

http://www.most.ba/06364/busatlije_01.jpg

Its quite interesting,if you go to the cemetery Alikafovac you see tombstones from different years and centuries

Mraz
03-12-2013, 12:33 PM
No, it`wrong. Fez came from Morocco.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/583429/tarboosh

Are taboosh and fez 2 defferent things? I really hate Morrocans, so it's painfull for me to hear this hat has Morrocan origins :/

Hurrem sultana
03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Primi moje saucesce hahah

Pontios
03-12-2013, 01:17 PM
Aha ma vazda promjenite subject od thread.