PDA

View Full Version : If there if one think you wish to change about the world, what would it be and why?

Mortimer
03-10-2013, 08:14 AM
there are so many things i would like to Change about the world. but i think id start with establishing world peace, and a democratic free System. reduce weapon Business and invest in Technology which will help humans instead like medical science, finding new resources etc.

Partizan
03-10-2013, 08:22 AM
I would say abolishment of private property would be a good thing for whole world.

StonyArabia
03-10-2013, 08:25 AM
World peace and love for one another in a brotherly fashion, where no forms of discrimination exist like racism, sexism and sectarianism.

Caismeachd
03-10-2013, 08:31 AM
Get rid of sport salaries and celeb salaries and take the money/resources to improve community and living standards. They are pretty much useless egregious things (entertaining someone for a couple hours) if you think of life critically. Have things like junk food/coke etc be forced to donate 90% of their income to improve community and living standards as well. Also useless egregious things. Billions of dollars industry centered around some water and sugar. It's stupid.

If you really wanted world peace you'd have to fight brutally to get it (ironically I guess) because humans don't know any other way.

Neanderthal
10-20-2013, 06:05 AM
Start by changing yourself, then worry about the world.

robar
10-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Greater Hungary:D

Gorštak
10-20-2013, 06:20 AM
Find some solution about Gypsies who don't work.

Baluarte
10-25-2013, 11:06 PM
Myself.

Szegedist
10-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I would undo Trianon.

Greater Hungary:D

Not "Greater", but proper rightful size!

Jackson
10-25-2013, 11:17 PM
There are so many things to change.

Well i'd definitely like to see the vast majority of our time outside survival spent on technological and scientific advancement. If we pooled the majority of our time towards these aims we could achieve so much. For example i really want to see us progress in our understanding of things outside earth, and also space exploration and perhaps the establishment of colonies on other planets, for scientific interest and resources. Undoubtedly opening up these new areas to us would give a huge boost to our potential.

I'd also like to see all nation states cooperating in certain areas of science like those above. I don't want a unified world now, because it is far too early. One day that will probably happen but we are not ready yet and it would see a lot of wanton destruction of culture. So cooperation, relatively little war, relative comfort and prosperity. Open debate on everything. The more heads we put together the more likely we are to come up with a solution in many cases, however i do not think that needs a political answer, but good natured cooperation between different groups of people.

Liac
10-25-2013, 11:33 PM
I'd like to make people less selfish because if that happen all of us could live happier this only one life we have on our beautiful Earth.

Sblast
10-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Poverty.

larali
10-28-2013, 07:16 PM
I want child abuse to go away.

PolishAmerican190
10-28-2013, 07:18 PM
Eliminate Stupidity!

Proctor
10-28-2013, 07:18 PM
I wish any kind of "suffering" would vanish.

Elektrey
10-29-2013, 09:00 PM
I would permanently remove Communism and anything involved with it.

alb0zfinest
10-29-2013, 09:02 PM
there are so many things i would like to Change about the world. but i think id start with establishing world peace, and a democratic free System. reduce weapon Business and invest in Technology which will help humans instead like medical science, finding new resources etc.

"if one think you wish to change about the world, what would it be and why?"

dralos
10-29-2013, 09:06 PM
making myself invincible and super rich thats all