PDA

View Full Version : Moldovan patriot groups supporting autonomy for Székely Land

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Moldovan patriot groups staged a sympathy demonstration at the Romanian Embassy in Chisinau and remembered the Székely martyrs – János Török, Mihály Gálfi, Károly Horváth – who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of the Székely nation.

The Sixty-Four Counties Youth Movement (HVIM) expresses appreciation for the solidarity protest, in the same time, it confirmed once again that the HVIM recognizes the independent Republic of Moldova, and condemns Romania expansionist ambitions in the independent territory of Moldova.

http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2013/03/moldovan-patriot-groups-supporting.html

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZmG3ppgZi0o/UT3xxfpRPOI/AAAAAAAAX9Q/FJACvGAGHbQ/s1600/ambasada1.5-1024x559.jpeg

It seems that Russian occupation benefited the Moldovans.

Baluarte
03-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Aren't Moldovans simply Romanians that got their last stolen after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?

Seems like a very artificial identity.

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Aren't Moldovans simply Romanians that got their last stolen after the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact?

Seems like a very artificial identity.

Moldova: 1346
Romania: 1866

What is artificial, what isn't, you can decide. The only artificial thing is the so called "Rumanian indivisible "nation.

Baluarte
03-11-2013, 08:46 PM
Moldova: 1346
Romania: 1866

What is artificial, what isn't, you can decide.

Hmmm, curious.
I had always been told differently then. That Moldova was integral territory of Romania stolen by the Soviets.

Oh well, time to go back to read I suppose.
Thanks for the new subject to study Szeg.

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 08:51 PM
Hmmm, curious.
I had always been told differently then. That Moldova was integral territory of Romania stolen by the Soviets.

Well Kind of. Moldova and Wallachia united to form Romania, and then part of Moldova was annexed by Russia, then USSR.

However, Moldavia as an entity is far older than Romania, a product of 19th century nationalism.

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2013, 09:00 PM
It seems that Russian occupation benefited the Moldovans.
Quite the demonstration :) A few (I counted 9) idiots that got payed by the communist party to chimp around. Populist demonstration meant to resuscitate the dying communistic party of Moldova.

Hmmm, curious.

Don't pay attention to Szegedist, he's a little frustrated :) Indeed eastern Moldova was a part of Romania since 1918 (union decided by a vote) until 1940 when it was forcefully taken by Soviet Russia. The medieval Moldova was formed in 1346, Wallachia (also called the Romanian Country) was formed in 1330, 16 years earlier. These two principalities + Transilvania were united in 1600 for a short period of time under Michael the Brave. Moldavia and Wallachia united once more in 1859 under a romanian prince and finally the last union happened in 1918.

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:07 PM
Quite the demonstration :) A few (I counted 9) idiots that got payed by the communist party to chimp around. Populist demonstration meant to resuscitate the dying communistic party of Moldova.

Don't pay attention to Szegedist, he's a little frustrated :) Indeed eastern Moldova was a part of Romania since 1918 (union decided by a vote) until 1940 when it was forcefully taken by Soviet Russia. The medieval Moldova was formed in 1346, Wallachia (also called the Romanian Country) was formed in 1330, 16 years earlier. These two principalities + Transilvania were united in 1600 for a short period of time under Michael the Brave. Moldavia and Wallachia united once more in 1859 under a romanian prince and finally the last union happened in 1918.

Most of your "Michael the Brave" soldiers were Székely Hungarians fighting against serfdom, and there was "unity in 1600", please :laugh:

Don't pay attention to Szegedist
Care to point out where I was wrong?

Baluarte
03-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Szeg, could you tell me why Romania is a product of XIX nationalism? Do you think it's an artificial country?

And I know you value the 1848 revolutions (which are by definition nationalistic). Don't you think the same that inspired Hungarians at some point, could inspire Romanians at some other moment?

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Szeg, could you tell me why Romania is a product of XIX nationalism? Do you think it's an artificial country?

And I know you value the 1848 revolutions (which are by definition nationalistic). Don't you think the same that inspired Hungarians at some point, could inspire Romanians at some other moment?

In the 19th century, an entity called Rumania and a Rumanian identity were created. However in the 1848 revolution, neither Hungary nor the Hungarian identity was created, because these existed a lot earlier before..

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Most of your "Michael the Brave" soldiers were Székely Hungarians fighting against serfdom, and there was "unity in 1600", please :laugh:
Szeklers understood that Michael will treat them better than their hungarian masters and that he was going to fight the turks not kiss their ass. It was a union although one forged by sword.

Care to point out where I was wrong?
Everywhere. You do realize that no matter what you'll say here Transilvania will still be a part of Romania :)

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Szeklers understood that Michael will treat them better than their hungarian masters and that he was going to fight the turks not kiss their ass. It was a union although one forged by sword.
It was nothing more than politics. And you are the last people to talk about Turk ass kissing.

Everywhere. You do realize that no matter what you're saying here Transilvania will still be a part of Romania :)
For the near future, Transylvania will still be occupied by Romania, but eventually it will go back to where it belongs, Hungary :)

Baluarte
03-11-2013, 09:26 PM
Do you mean that all of the territory called here "Transylvania" should be reannexed into Hungary?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/Mihai_1600.png

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:29 PM
Baluarte, that map above lasted less than a year (achieved by Székely Hungarians due to a little political quarrel) But for Romanians it is the height of their achievement :laugh:

And I am talking about this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Transylvania_location.svg

Which is technically Partium, Bánát, Máramaros, Erdély+Székelyföld

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2013, 09:38 PM
It was nothing more than politics. And you are the last people to talk about Turk ass kissing.
Unlike hungarians romanians never got their asses handed to themselves by the turks :) In that particular period of time your hungarian princes choose not to fight the turks while Michael the Brave did.

For the near future, Transylvania will still be occupied by Romania, but eventually it will go back to where it belongs, Hungary :)
And this will happen right after you'll become the first hungarian to land on the moon. Night dreamer boy, dream me a dream of Trianon :D

Baluarte, that map above lasted less than a year (achieved by Székely Hungarians due to a little political quarrel) But for Romanians it is the height of their achievement :laugh:

And I am talking about this
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/54/Transylvania_location.svg
Szeklers were a small part of Michael's army, and by the way he with his tiny army managed to reach Adrianopole, you(hungarians) on the other hand got your country transformed into a pashalyk :D It lasted less than a year because he was cowardly killed.

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:42 PM
And this will happen right after you'll become the first hungarian to land on the moon. Night dreamer boy, dream me a dream of Trianon :D

One day, your disgusting lies and deceit will be over, and justice will be served.

As for the rest
How long was Romania vassals of the Ottoman empire?
This says it all, no?
http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1500/1500.jpg

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2013, 09:44 PM
One day, your disgusting lies and deceit will be over, and justice will be served.

As for the rest
How long was Romania vassals of the Ottoman empire?
This says it all, no?
Unlike Hungary the romanian principalities were never part of the Ottoman Empire :) You lose !

Szegedist
03-11-2013, 09:46 PM
All of Hungary was never part of the Ottoman Empire, only 1/3 of Hungary was part the Ottoman Empire.

And once again

:laugh:

Dacul
03-11-2013, 09:47 PM
If Romania will be received in Schengen will be no border after between Romania and Hungary so lol,receiving Romania in Schengen would solve this problem easier.

Zmey Gorynych
03-11-2013, 09:52 PM
All of Hungary was never part of the Ottoman Empire, only 1/3 of Hungary was part the Ottoman Empire.
How did you lot managed to succumb your country to the turk I'll never know. What does it matter if it was 1.3 or 1.2 !? You got owned for almost 200 years and this was no vassalage it was literal possesion of hungarian ass by the ottoman empire.

And once again

Fantasia strikes again :clap2:

Onur
03-12-2013, 12:20 AM
the Székely martyrs – János Török, Mihály Gálfi, Károly Horváth – who sacrificed their lives for the freedom of the Székely nation.
Hungarians using the surname of "Turk" too? I didn't know that. When this Janos guy lived?

Szegedist
03-12-2013, 12:26 AM
Hungarians using the surname of "Turk" too? I didn't know that. When this Janos guy lived?

In the first half of 1800s.
The surname Török is still used to this day.

SILNI
03-15-2013, 11:58 PM
Hmmm, curious.

Majority of moldavians indentify as romanians
this group is a minority
anyway hunagrian nationalists will gain nothing by supporting "moldovans" except more hate from romanians

Szegedist
03-16-2013, 12:01 AM
this group is a minority
anyway hunagrian nationalists will gain nothing by supporting "moldovans" except more hate from romanians

btw , i see white pride flag on romanians nationalist rely

http://kuruc.info/galeriaN/egyeb/arad1331504.jpg

The Celtic Cross is their logo, because they have no imaginations of their own. Romanians take, copy and destroy, not build or create.

Also majority of Moldovans identify as Moldovans in censuses. And you are such a hypocrite, you call us chauvinists and you say "it is not nationalism", but this totally Chauvinist rally to simply provoke Hungarians is a "nationalist rally", probably a "white nationalist rally" too to you??

morski
03-16-2013, 12:02 AM
this group is a minority

All Slavic groups living in Moldova are supportive of the republic staying independent.

SILNI
03-16-2013, 12:07 AM
All Slavic groups living in Moldova are supportive of the republic staying independent.

realy? i must check it out.
i read somewhere that even moldava president indentify his nation as romanian sub-group.

after all if that's true slavic groups are minority anyway

Onur
03-16-2013, 12:42 AM
200.000 Gagauz have their own autonomous region in Moldova and they decided in their own parliament that they will completely secede from the state if Moldova unites with Romania.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2013, 12:58 AM
200.000 Gagauz have their own autonomous region in Moldova and they decided in their own parliament that they will completely secede from the state if Moldova unites with Romania.
Nobody cares what 150.000 turkified bulgarians decided in their parliament. Transdnestria, a considerably stronger region which enjoys the support of Russia, no less, didn't manage to secede. What makes you think Gagauzia will prevail where Transdnestria failed !? Anyway there is no immediate (or future) intention of unification with Romania so this little observation is pointless.

Onur
03-16-2013, 01:20 AM
What makes you think Gagauzia will prevail where Transdnestria failed !?
Because that region has been created by Russia but Gagauzia already took it`s autonomous status by formally negotiating with Moldovan state. Ofc Turkey supported them for that.

Gagauzia will prevail because it`s a legal entity unlike the fake region created by Russia. Also, Gagauzia gets Turkey`s full support. We built universities, roads, infrastructure, libraries, schools in there and we also have a local Gagauzia tv channel and media too. Gagauzia is so small with it`s 150.000 people, this is comparable with my district here. Turkey supports northern Cyprus despite the international opposition and supporting tiny Gagauzia is no problem for us, worths no more than our daily toilet paper consumption value.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2013, 10:24 AM
Because that region has been created by Russia but Gagauzia already took it`s autonomous status by formally negotiating with Moldovan state. Ofc Turkey supported them for that.

Gagauzia will prevail because it`s a legal entity unlike the fake region created by Russia. Also, Gagauzia gets Turkey`s full support. We built universities, roads, infrastructure, libraries, schools in there and we also have a local Gagauzia tv channel and media too. Gagauzia is so small with it`s 150.000 people, this is comparable with my district here. Turkey supports northern Cyprus despite the international opposition and supporting tiny Gagauzia is no problem for us, worths no more than our daily toilet paper consumption value.
Legal or not nobody's going to allow Gagauzia to secede. Turkey is not in the position to influence anybody on this matter. Funny you mentioned the "fake" region of Transdnestria when in fact this is the only part of Moldova where people have a firm, definitive grasp on reality (concerning their own identity that is). Some moldovans have this silly idea of a unique separate identity from the romanian nation while the gagauz are bulgarians that ended up having a turkic identity (how delusional is that!?). You can argue that their status is legal but how legitimate is it !? Republic of Moldova in its entirety is a fake state with no reason to be therefore any of its divisions are also fake and have no right to exist.

Onur
03-16-2013, 11:44 AM
You are being silly Zmey.

I told you that the autonomous region of Gagauzia is 100% legal entity agreed by both Moldovan state and Gagauzia. Both the Moldovan constitution and the autonomy agreement includes an article which clearly indicates that Gagauzia have a right to secede in case the status of the Moldovan republic itself changes, like an attempt to unite with Romania.

This is already a done deal and if Moldova unites with Romania, Gagauzia will be an independent state.

Read this from Russian media. An article from September 2012 about the unionist rallies in Moldova;

The Gagauz autonomy may secede from Moldova
Governor of Gagauzia Mikhail Formuzal commenting on marches of the supporters if unification with Romania, which have been held in recent years in cities of the republic, said that the autonomous territorial entity in the south of Moldova has the right to self-determination up to secession if the government of the Republic does not suppress the activities of supporters of unification with Romania.

Speaking at a congress of the United Gagauzia public movement the leader of the autonomy said:
"I do not understand why the Moldovan politicians are ashamed of their statehood, why they permit these marches and not condemn them? Why are the organizers not brought to trial? Do they want termination of Moldova? Then they have to know that in this case, Gagauzia has the right to external self-determination!"

Mikhail Formuzal conveyed outrage over the plans of the Actiunea-2012 NGO (Act 2012) to conduct on September 16, the next march of "unionists" in Chisinau.

Please note that earlier, such actions were held in Cahul and Balti and ended with conflicts between supporters and opponents of unification with Romania.

On August 5, in the third largest city of Moldova, Kishinev, the unionists' march was frustrated by local residents and representatives of leftist parties, advocating the strengthening of Moldovan statehood. The riots were attended by about 4 thousand people. Three criminal investigations were launched into this fact.

Unionists' marches are organized by the Action 2012 public association with the aid of supporters of the National Liberal Party, which is the only Moldovan party that openly tries to achieve Moldova's unification with Romania.

Recall that Gagauzia is an autonomous territorial entity in the south of Moldova, created from the settlements, in which more than 50 per cent of inhabitants are Gagauz, as well from those where most residents according to the results of referendums voluntarily agreed to be part of the autonomy. Gagauzia's autonomous status is detailed in the Constitution of Moldova, and in the Law On the Special Legal Status of Gagauzia (Gagauz Eri), which, in particular, allows it the external self-determination in case the status of the republic itself changes.

http://inforos.ru/en/?module=news&action=view&id=31643

Gagauzia will never be part of Romania and as agreed by both sides but they will be an independent state if Moldova ever unites with Romania. Turkey will fully support them on that like we did before when they signed their autonomy agreement with Moldovan state.

I also believe that if Moldova ever unites with Romania, then there will be no way to stop the creation of Szekely Hungarian autonomy in Romania too.

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2013, 11:57 AM
You are being silly Zmey.

I told you that the autonomous region of Gagauzia is 100% legal entity agreed by both Moldovan state and Gagauzia. Both the Moldovan constitution and the autonomy agreement includes an article which clearly indicates that Gagauzia have a right to secede in case the status of the Moldovan republic itself changes, like an attempt to unite with Romania.
I'm not being silly and I'm well aware of what the constitution says, I'm just pointing out that what's on paper will not find it's application in practice. No one (apart from Turkey maybe, since you are so supportive of them) is interested in the formation of a bastard midget state. An independent Gagauzia just like an independent Transdnestria is of no use to anyone (Russia included) they become important only as means of control of another bastard state called Republic of Moldova.

Onur
03-16-2013, 12:13 PM
I'm not being silly and I'm well aware of what the constitution says, I'm just pointing out that what's on paper will not find it's application in practice. No one (apart from Turkey maybe, since you are so supportive of them) is interested in the formation of a bastard midget state. An independent Gagauzia just like an independent Transdnestria is of no use to anyone (Russia included) they become important only as means of control of another bastard state called Republic of Moldova.
Where are you from Zmey? Are you Moldovan?

I am aware of that a tiny Gagauzian republic would not do much good for them but what else you expect if Moldova ever unites with Romania? You expect them to let go of their own Gagauz Turkish identity and language, then become Romanians in a day? They protected their own culture for the last 1000 years, even during the oppressive Soviet era and now they will surrender to pseudo-latin Romanian identity?

Same thing exists for the Szekely people too. They wont succumb into the Romanian identity either.

morski
03-16-2013, 12:34 PM
Gagauz Turkish identity

:lol00002:

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2013, 12:38 PM
I am aware of that a tiny Gagauzian republic would not do much good for them but what else you expect if Moldova ever unites with Romania? You expect them to let go of their own Gagauz Turkish identity and language, then become Romanians in a day? They protected their own culture for the last 1000 years, even during the oppressive Soviet era and now they will surrender to pseudo-latin Romanian identity?

Same thing exists for the Szekely people too. They wont succumb into the Romanian identity either.
Eventually they will all be assimilated, whether it will happen in the context of the moldovan state or the united romanian state doesn't really matter. Let's get some facts straight, the gagauz people are not turks or turkic they are bulgarians with a history of only 150 years on moldovan soil. This is not my invention it is a fact proven by genetic research and historical accounts. It is true that they have a piece of paper which allows them to secede but we all know that when shit hits the fan papers are worthless, all that matters are the guns (military or/and diplomatic power) and they have none. Romania and Moldova have an impeccable record of dealing with minorities, therefore a change of government will not endanger their identity (not in the short run), because we all know that assimilation will happen and eventually will be completed just not in the aggressive manner typical of other ethnicities.

Szegedist
03-16-2013, 12:57 PM
Eventually they will all be assimilated, whether it will happen in the context of the moldovan state or the united romanian state doesn't really matter. Let's get some facts straight, the gagauz people are not turks or turkic they are bulgarians with a history of only 150 years on moldovan soil. This is not my invention it is a fact proven by genetic research and historical accounts. It is true that they have a piece of paper which allows them to secede but we all know that when shit hits the fan papers are worthless, all that matters are the guns (military or/and diplomatic power) and they have none. Romania and Moldova have an impeccable record of dealing with minorities, therefore a change of government will not endanger their identity (not in the short run), because we all know that assimilation will happen and eventually will be completed just not in the aggressive manner typical of other ethnicities.

squarecircle
03-18-2013, 02:47 PM

And once again

Pashalîk/absorbed gtfo. Check the map of euratlas 100 yrs later :picard2: : http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1600/index.html Try finding your country on this map too: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3361/3657063110_1532418eb3.jpg

Then check your own historical documents http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Gesta_hungarorum_map.jpg and stop claiming OvertheForest also. :)

squarecircle
03-18-2013, 03:04 PM
It's pretty much funny that Moldavians support Szekelys, they are forgetting Battle of Baia and how they had to fought both against the Hungarians and Turks. Same Hungarians did not provide help also to Tepes.

Anyway,

"Romanians eat goulash, and we eat tripe soup," said Illes Balint, a 26-year-old ethnic Hungarian driving instructor, who was dismissive of Friday's celebrations. "I have more important things to do."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ethnic-hungarians-romania-mark-national-day-18738524

Szegedist
03-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Pashalîk/absorbed gtfo. Check the map of euratlas 100 yrs later :picard2: : http://www.euratlas.net/history/europe/1600/index.html Try finding your country on this map too: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3361/3657063110_1532418eb3.jpg

Only a moronic Vlach such as yourself would spam links about Michael the Tigan's 1 year "rule" over Transylvania :laugh:
By the way, Turks only occupied a Third of Hungary, A third fell inherited the Habsburg crown, while the rest was the Eastern Hungarian Kingdom.

and stop claiming OvertheForest also. :)
We only claim what is ours.

Szegedist
03-18-2013, 08:33 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/ethnic-hungarians-romania-mark-national-day-18738524

Don't you have anything better than this piece of ciobani anti-Hungarian propaganda?

Pro_Patria
03-19-2013, 01:19 AM
Yawn, Mongolian barbarian likes to rant.

If you do not enjoy the land we gave you than perhaps we can go to even older borders ehh?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=US&q=burebista+kingdom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=s7xHUdbQEdK04AP1hIGoBA&biw=963&bih=564&sei=t7xHUfnPFMHh4APYxoDoCQ#biv=i%7C9%3Bd%7COPx1mRc Eqo7x7M%3A

squarecircle
03-19-2013, 02:00 PM
We only claim what is ours.

You all come from asia :picard2: , nothing here is yours.

Szegedist
03-19-2013, 03:20 PM
You all come from asia :picard2: , nothing here is yours.

And where do Indo-Europeans come from? Nothing here is yours either, a shepard population from the Balkan who did not have a state until the 19th century. We are one of the oldest states in Europe, so we have every right to be here, while the only thing you have right to is a ghetto in Oltenia.

Szegedist
03-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Yawn, Mongolian barbarian likes to rant.

If you do not enjoy the land we gave you than perhaps we can go to even older borders ehh?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl=US&q=burebista+kingdom&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=s7xHUdbQEdK04AP1hIGoBA&biw=963&bih=564&sei=t7xHUfnPFMHh4APYxoDoCQ#biv=i%7C9%3Bd%7COPx1mRc Eqo7x7M%3A

What does Burebista have got to do with the goat chasing balkan Vlachs?

Pro_Patria
03-19-2013, 09:02 PM
Everything, Romanians are even more Dacian than Latin.

And whats with the Hungarian obsession with the formation of medieval kingdoms???

Szegedist
03-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Everything, Romanians are even more Dacian than Latin.

And whats with the Hungarian obsession with the formation of medieval kingdoms???

What is with the Romanian obsession with ancient non-Romanian Dacia? Simply a leftover from the Communist days? It was fashionable back then for you guys.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protochronism

You are as bad as Jews claiming Israel :laugh:

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 03:17 PM
And where do Indo-Europeans come from? Nothing here is yours either, a shepard population from the Balkan who did not have a state until the 19th century. We are one of the oldest states in Europe, so we have every right to be here, while the only thing you have right to is a ghetto in Oltenia.

Vlachs first formed a united state in 1330 under Basarab who united some smaller voivodeships sick of paying you tribute, before that we had some Bulgarian rule.

Moldavians are a separate people(to whom you created a state against tatar invasion lol) whom happened to also speak Romanian, as well Transylvanians and by a common decision we got united.

We belong to haplogroup I, one of the native to Europe.

Not related but for the lulz: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Hungary_13th_cent.png

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Vlachs first formed a united state in 1330 under Basarab who united some smaller voivodeships sick of paying you tribute, before that we had some Bulgarian rule.

Correct, Vlachs first formed a state by a when the Cuman Turkic leader Basarab created a rebel province from Hungary. If it wasnt for Cumans, chances are you would never have a state, as a primitive Shepard population like the Vlachs were neither intelligent enough nor organised enough for it.

Moldavians are a separate people(to whom you created a state against tatar invasion lol) whom happened to also speak Romanian, as well Transylvanians and by a common decision we got united.
By a common decision? There wasn't even a vote, just some fools in Gyulafehérvár decided that "Transylvania is Romania".

We belong to haplogroup I, one of the native to Europe.
"We" as in about 1/4 of Romanians? :laugh:
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Onur
03-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Correct, Vlachs first formed a state by a when the Cuman Turkic leader Basarab created a rebel province from Hungary. If it wasnt for Cumans, chances are you would never have a state, as a primitive Shepard population like the Vlachs were neither intelligent enough nor organised enough for it.
That`s true

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 06:35 PM

By a common decision? There wasn't even a vote, just some fools in Gyulafehérvár decided that "Transylvania is Romania".

"We" as in about 1/4 of Romanians? :laugh:
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

Oh for fucks sake, your king was french-italian, "Anjou". Your country had cumans in it. Your country was ruled for five years by a cuman(Erzsebet).

Even without a vote your pretensions to Transylvania died in 1919.

25% of I haplogroup is very high. Check the neighbors, we're only surpassed by Serbia and ~equal with Macedonia.

edit: I actually don't care about nationalism but this is fun.

Zmey Gorynych
03-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Only a moronic Vlach such as yourself would spam links about Michael the Tigan's 1 year "rule" over Transylvania :laugh:
If Michael was a gypsy then so was your greatest king, Matthias Corvinus.

If it wasnt for Cumans, chances are you would never have a state, as a primitive Shepard population like the Vlachs were neither intelligent enough nor organised enough for it.
Isn't it ironic that you speak of others creating a state for vlachs/romanians when your people needed a couple of vlachs to forge a name for Hungary in Europe ! :rolleyes: You should kneel and kiss the feet of gypsy/vlachs for they've written your medieval history, and once they were gone it was good bye Hungary, hello Ottoman Empire :)

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 07:50 PM
If Michael was a gypsy then so was your greatest king, Matthias Corvinus.
I don't see the logic there, since Mátyás Hunyadi was Hungarian while your Michael was a Vlach.

Isn't it ironic that you speak of others creating a state for vlachs/romanians when your people needed a couple of vlachs to forge a name for Hungary in Europe ! :rolleyes: You should kneel and kiss the feet of gypsy/vlachs for they've written your medieval history, and once they were gone it was good bye Hungary, hello Ottoman Empire :)

No it is not ironic at all, because Vlachs did not forge a name for us, and neither did they write our history.

Pro_Patria
03-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Romanians are mix of Dacians, Thracians, some amount of Slavs, original Latins (Romans) and genetics proves this, they are a relic of roman presence on east, that's why they preserved their roman language - Romanian surrounded by slavs & greeks.

Pro_Patria
03-20-2013, 08:02 PM
LOL Mathias Corvinus. :D

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Baia

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 08:07 PM
Romanians are mix of Dacians, Thracians, some amount of Slavs, original Latins (Romans) and genetics proves this, they are a relic of roman presence on east, that's why they preserved their roman language - Romanian surrounded by slavs & greeks.

Romanians are a mixture from the Balkan who then migrated northwards. Your ancestors the Vlachs still live there.

It is so funny when you claim that you were dropped by God onto Transylvania when nobody else was around :laugh:

Zmey Gorynych
03-20-2013, 08:09 PM
I don't see the logic there, since Mátyás Hunyadi was Hungarian while your Michael was a Vlach.
No it is not ironic at all, because Vlachs did not forge a name for us, and neither did they write our history.

Michael is hardly part of my people but whatever, or I of his (that sounds more appropriate). Looks like I'll have to freshen up your memory. John Hunyadi was Matthias father, in case you forgot that too :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunyadi

a few excerpts from the article:

The Hunyadi family were a noble family in the medieval Kingdom of Hungary, of Wallachian[3] (Romanian)[4][5][6] origin according to the majority of sources. Hunyadi was named Valachus or Balachus ("the Wallachian") in some contemporary texts.[7]

According to other opinions, John Hunyadi came from a modest Romanian noble family from Hațeg.[8] The Hunyadis were first recorded in a royal charter of 1409 in which Sigismund of Luxembourg, then King of Hungary, granted Vojk the Hunyad Castle (in contemporary Hungarian: Hunyadvár, later Vajdahunyad, in present-day Romanian: Hunedoara) and its estates for his distinction in the wars against the Ottomans.

Genealogy

Woyk (Voik, Vajk) — Hunyadi's father — was described as being Vlach (an exonym and sometime endonym for Romanian) descent by medieval chroniclers[9][10] and modern historians.[11][12][13][14][15] He was a nobile Knyaz[16] from Wallachia.[16][17][18]
Sigismund of Luxembourg's royal charter (1409)
Hunyad Castle, main entrance
John Hunyadi - hand-colored woodcut in Johannes de Thurocz's Chronicle Chronica Hungarorum, Brno, 1488.

Matthias Corvinus' court historian Antonio Bonfini flattered his king by tracing the family's ancestry to the Roman gens Corvina, or Valeriana, while adding: "for this man was indeed born of a Romanian father and a Hungarian mother"

The vallachian Hunyadies wrote your history (medieval era, which is your only worth mentioning spell), you did not matter before or after them. I find it quite amusing that one vlach family valued more than all you lot.

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Michael is hardly part of my people but whatever, or I of his (that sounds more appropriate). Looks like I'll have to freshen up your memory. John Hunyadi was Matthias father, in case you forgot that too :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hunyadi

a few excerpts from the article:

[QUOTE=Zmey Gorynych;1453786]The vallachian Hunyadies wrote your history (medieval era, which is your only worth mentioning spell), you did not matter before or after them. I find it quite amusing that one vlach family valued more than all you lot.

The Hunyadis were not Vallachian, and we did matter before them(check map of Hungary under Nagy Lajos, and all of our vassal states for example :laugh: ), after 1526 though we lost a lot of our influence. Unlike you which never mattered :)

The fact is, the Hunyadi family did originally come from Vallachia, however they were of Cuman origin.

János Hunyadi's father was Vajk, or "Voicu" as you say it, an old Hungarian name that comes from Turkic Bajik (or Bajiq or Bayk).

In fact, most of the nobility in Wallachia at the time was Turkic.

There is also a chance that János Hunyadi was the illegitimate son of King Sigismund, who had an amorous relationship with Erzsébet Morzsinai, Hunyadi's mother.

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 08:37 PM
János Hunyadi's father was Vajk, or "Voicu" as you say it, an old Hungarian name that comes from Turkic Bajik (or Bajiq or Bayk).

http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojko :picard2: Use Gtranslate.

Zmey Gorynych
03-20-2013, 08:37 PM
The Hunyadis were not Vallachian, and we did matter before them(check map of Hungary under Nagy Lajos, and all of our vassal states for example :laugh: ), after 1526 though we lost a lot of our influence. Unlike you which never mattered :)

The fact is, the Hunyadi family did originally come from Vallachia, however they were of Cuman origin.

There is also a chance that János Hunyadi was the illegitimate son of King Sigismund, who had an amorous relationship with Erzsébet Morzsinai, Hunyadi's mother.
I give you information backed by sources you give me possibilities (or shall I say your fantasies). Seems to me you are an imbecile since you can't read or did you missed the part were Corvinus' court historian said that he was born of a romanian father. I find it hard to believe that he made this up, he most likely learned that information from Corvinus himself.

here is another excerpt concerning Hunyadi's mother:

Hunyadi's mother was Elizabeth Morzsinay (Hungarian: Erzsébet Morzsinay, Romanian: Elisabeta Morşina), a lady of the lesser nobility from Karánsebes (Caransebeş),[24] Krassó-Szörény county,[dubious – discuss] Kingdom of Hungary. According to primary sources she was the daughter of a Romanian[25] lesser noble from Hunyad (Hunedoara), Transylvania, Kingdom of Hungary. Her family (also known as the Demsusi Muzsina family) was a family of Romanians ennobled in the second half of the 15th century[26]

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 08:38 PM
http://sl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vojko : Use Gtranslate.
:picard2:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajk_(given_name)

Pro_Patria
03-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Only your type have ten different versions of history for all their neighbors.

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 08:39 PM
:picard2:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vajk_(given_name)

Great news, etymologists are now officially retarded.

Szegedist
03-20-2013, 08:42 PM
I give you information backed by sources you give me possibilities (or shall I say your fantasies). Seems to me you are an imbecile since you can't read or did you missed the part were Corvinus' court historian said that he was born of a romanian father. I find it hard to believe that he made this up, he most likely learned that information from Corvinus himself.

here is another excerpt concerning Hunyadi's mother:

The only fantasies are you Romanians trying to claim others history and historic figures. I mean, you even try to claim Nikola Tesla (Nicolae Teslea as your own) :laugh:

Hunyadi was Hungarian, on his death bed he said

Defend, my friends, Christendom and Hungary from all enemies... Do not quarrel among yourselves. If you should waste your energies in altercations, you will seal your own fate as well as dig the grave of our country.

End of :)

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 08:47 PM
I mean, you even try to claim Nikola Tesla (Nicolae Teslea as your own) :laugh:

I need to agree. :picard2: Most Romanians won't even check the dictionary to see tesla(english adze) is of slavic origin word and most words related to farming/etc came into Romanian when Vlachs settled because they were fucking nomad and didn't know the labors of land, which Slavs thought them :picard1:

Zmey Gorynych
03-20-2013, 08:50 PM
The only fantasies are you Romanians trying to claim others history and historic figures. I mean, you even try to claim Nikola Tesla (Nicolae Teslea as your own) :laugh:

Hunyadi was Hungarian, on his death bed he said

End of :)
Never heard of Tesla being claimed by romanians. John Hunyadi was romanian and this is a fact stated by almost all historians (except hungarian ones). What does that little quote of you proves !? Nowhere does he say he's hungarian. BTW how right he was, he felt that you lot can't defend your country because only 100 years later you were in ottoman hands.

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 08:53 PM
Never heard of Tesla being claimed by romanians. John Hunyadi was romanian and this is a fact stated by almost all historians (except hungarian ones). What does that little quote of you proves !? Nowhere does he say he's hungarian. BTW how right he was, he felt that you lot can't defend your country because only 100 years later you were in ottoman hands.

He is claimed since 1999 by a guy who happens to be some member of AOSR. http://www.istro-romanian.net/articles/art990111.html

Zmey Gorynych
03-20-2013, 09:04 PM
tesla(english adze) is of slavic origin word and most words related to farming/etc came into Romanian when Vlachs settled because they were fucking nomad and didn't know the labors of land, which Slavs thought them :picard1:
A name is hardly any indication of the bearer's ethnic origin but the fact remains that Tesla was a serb, there's no question about that.

He is claimed since 1999 by a guy who happens to be some member of AOSR. http://www.istro-romanian.net/articles/art990111.html
Give me serious historians not one clown and then I'll agree that romanians claim Tesla.

squarecircle
03-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Give me serious historians not one clown and then I'll agree that romanians claim Tesla.

There isn't. But this shit got in press/tv (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nikola+tesla+roman)/internet and anyone googling for him finds he's Romanian.

There's this Romanian fever for all sorts of people, Natalie Portman is claimed to be Romanian for example. There are a lot of tv reports which claim the hottest women in the world are Romanian, all sorts of shit.