PDA

View Full Version : List of Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid civilizations

ButlerKing
03-13-2013, 11:28 AM
I can't be bothered to name out all the civilization because there are so many that I aren't sure of. so I will only name out the special ones, however the most important ancient civilization of the worlds were definitely the Chinese, Mesopotamia, Egyptians, India.

* = under dispute

Caucasoids

Europeans

Greek civilization
Roman civilization

Middle eastern

Mesopotamia civilization
Babylon civilization
Assyrians civilization
Persian civilization
Akkidians civilization
Summerian civilization
Anatolian civilization

Central Asia

Tarim Basin civilization *
Bactria civilization
Scythian civilization

North Africa

Egyptians*

South Asian

Indus Valley civilization
Dravidian civilization *

Negroid

Nubian civilization
Kushites civilization
Ethiopian civilization *

Mongoloids

Neo-Mongoloids

Chinese civilization
Khmer civilization
Korean civilization
Japanese civilization

Half- Neo mongoloid

Timurid civilization

Proto-Mongoloids

Incas civilization
Olmec civilization
Aztecs civilization
Mayans civilizations*

(very Proto-mongoloid)
Jomon/Ainuid*

Disputes

Dravidian: I'm not sure if this should be considered Caucasoid civilization, maybe it's Australoid or Caucasoid/Australoid civilization

Tarim Basin: Some consider the mummies their found to be white however genetics shows those white mummies are closer to middle eastern people with only some North European input in their DNA. 5-10% Blonde doesn't make it white, you can find middle eastern people with blue eyes and blonde hair even Chinese mongoloids with blonde hair and blues eyes.

Egyptian: Most evidence points that ancient egyptians were dark skinned caucasoid people although some evidene claim them to Black, Egypt was called land of the black or dark

Mayan: Some claim the Mayans were nordic or Africans/Australoid either. However those blue eyes and blonde hair found in the spirit mummy cave were albino not Caucasians, and flat nose, double eyeds, thick lips exists in Ameridians because their traits are proto-mongoloid. So Mayan civilization were proto-mongoloid.

Jomon/Ainu: Most evidence seems to suggest they are an mongoloid people in terms of genetics, fingerprint, dental morphology. The only thing that makes them different to Asian Mongoloid are their appearance.

Ethiopian: They look more like half black/ half middle eastern people to me, not sure if I should consider them negroid...maybe mutaloid???

ariel
03-13-2013, 11:34 AM
what about phoenician civilazition?

and ancient israelite?:)

ButlerKing
03-13-2013, 11:36 AM
what about phoenician civilazition?

and ancient israelite?:)

Like I said, I can't be bothered to name out so many. There's properly even Atlantic civilization.

Anglojew
03-13-2013, 12:43 PM
Negroid;

Mali Empire
Nubia
Upper Egypt
South Central LA

Moghrob
03-13-2013, 12:44 PM
Negroid;

Mali Empire
Nubia