PDA

View Full Version : China's Military Is a Growing Threat!

Don Arb
03-14-2013, 02:10 AM
"China is fast becoming the biggest military machine history has ever noticed. Europeans must stop their unnecessary quarrels and unite into a single super state, which should join forces with our brothers across the Atlantic and in Australia, to stem the tide. Its now or never, stop the tide or perish..unite unite unite for the sake of our common values, freedom, democracy, integrity, culture, human rights, western civilization." -My friends post in fb!

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/02/22/think_again_chinas_military?wpisrc=obnetwork&wp_login_redirect=0My

Don Arb
03-14-2013, 02:18 AM
Bump villagers!

mr. logan
03-14-2013, 02:24 AM
They are not good militars, they never were. The muscular fibre of their bodies is too tense and tend to lose behavioural control. They never conquered anything apart from Nepal. If you watch chinese traffic accidents footage, you can see they are not a big threat. The contrary point is that they are a bunch.

Onur
03-14-2013, 02:53 AM
growing threat? It`s already grown as much as it can be.

some people says that china has around 3000 nuclear missiles hidden underground.

Anglojew
03-14-2013, 05:15 AM
China isn't a threat to the West. China and the West have a mutually beneficial relationship. Actually China is becoming very Western and will eventually resemble Japan (given 100 years).

China is a threat to Russia and smaller Asian powers eg Vietnam, Mongolia etc. China will eventually try to claim Siberia/Mongolia and other Asian territories. We will live in a multi-polar world in which the West is but one superpower, China another, India another the Muslims another.

Drawing-slim
03-14-2013, 05:32 AM
They are not good militars, they never were. The muscular fibre of their bodies is too tense and tend to lose behavioural control. They never conquered anything apart from Nepal. If you watch chinese traffic accidents footage, you can see they are not a big threat. The contrary point is that they are a bunch.
So true. Every time i happened to see some really stupid driver on the road, i pull next to them out of curiousity, and sure enough 99% of the time is a timid lost chinese driver.

Hoca
03-14-2013, 05:42 AM
China's economy is reliable on the west. They don't want economic suicide.

EagleAtHeart
03-14-2013, 05:46 AM
LOL didn't they just purchase a Russian aircraft carrier from the 1960's and paraded it around as if they were now technologically advanced?

They don't have the type of intelligence Europeans possess. They will only be a threat if the west falls because of it's own doing.. multiculturalism.

But then again, I read they're hiring lots of unemployed Russian scientists, so who knows?

EagleAtHeart
03-14-2013, 05:50 AM
They're soulless and callous creatures though.. I do see them trying an incursion into Europe/Russia one day. Hopefully by then Europe has solved it's internal problems with a disparate population and wipes them off the map.

ButlerKing
03-14-2013, 05:53 AM
China isn't a threat to the West. China and the West have a mutually beneficial relationship. Actually China is becoming very Western and will eventually resemble Japan (given 100 years).

China is a threat to Russia and smaller Asian powers eg Vietnam, Mongolia etc. China will eventually try to claim Siberia/Mongolia and other Asian territories. We will live in a multi-polar world in which the West is but one superpower, China another, India another the Muslims another.

Yep, the power is shifting, although Jews still control the world.

Humiliated Europe forced to beg China for bailout

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/humiliated-europe-forced-to-beg-china-for-bailout-6361726.html

American, remember your largest foreign debt holder is Chinese. :p

They conquered East Turkistan, Mongolia, Tibet but they never conquered Nepal.

http://gopkorea.blogs.com/flyingyangban/chinese_imperial_map.gif

Bobby Six Killer
03-14-2013, 06:02 AM
China is a threat for the economy, commerce, enviornment and the world itself