PDA

View Full Version : Ashkenazi Jews killed over 100 000 Sephardic Jews in Israel

EagleAtHeart
03-14-2013, 04:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CKUPaI4K620#!

Lemon Kush
03-14-2013, 06:14 PM
This proves that Ashkenazi Jews are more racist than anyone. They choose to only mix among themselves and would kill other Jews (Sephardi) who are the true descendants of Semites, in their own land nonetheless.

ariel
03-14-2013, 06:25 PM
what kind of bullshit?

im living in israel, im not ashkenazi but karaite eyptian.ashkenazi jews neve klled sephardic jews that all stupid propaganda.

ariel
03-14-2013, 06:26 PM
what kind of bullshit?

im living in israel, im not ashkenazi but karaite eyptian.ashkenazi jews neve klled sephardic jews that all stupid propaganda.

mr. logan
03-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Twice. Is that propaganda?

EagleAtHeart
03-14-2013, 10:49 PM
Most Ashkenazi Jews refer to Sephardics as "shvartze" or Arab Jews, Jewish Niggers, etc.

Apart from their human experimentation and ethic cleansing of them... They used them as cannon fodder during the wars. Sephardics still make up the majority of the Israeli army.

I've known a lot of Ashkenazi Jews... I asked a group once about the Sephardics, they called them Arabs and Niggers

Here's some more:

http://atheism.about.com/b/2010/06/27/racist-white-jews-protest-racially-integrated-girls-school.htm

One of the largest protest demonstrations ever in Jerusalem wasn't about the conflict with Palestinians or about anti-Semitism. No, it was white Jews of Eastern European descent upset that their daughters would have to attend school with dark-skinned girls of Mideast and North African descent. The whites -- Ashkenazi Jews -- insist that they aren't racist, they are really only ethnic bigots because they don't want to mix with Sephardic Jews.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4275143,00.html

Libertas
03-14-2013, 10:56 PM
Most Ashkenazi Jews refer to Sephardics as "shvartze" or Arab Jews, Jewish Niggers, etc.

Apart from their human experimentation and ethic cleansing of them... They used them as cannon fodder during the wars. Sephardics still make up the majority of the Israeli army.

I've know Ashkenazi Jews... I asked a group once, they called them Arabs and Niggers

Here's some more:

http://atheism.about.com/b/2010/06/27/racist-white-jews-protest-racially-integrated-girls-school.htm

Surely these "shvartze" "Sephardi" Jews are actually Middle Eastern or "Mizrahi" Jews.

Iberian Jews were no darker than the bulk of Ashkenazi from central and eastern Europe.

Onur
03-14-2013, 11:10 PM
We heard that ashkenazi zionists sterilized Ethiopian jews before and they committed similar acts against the true semitic sephardi jews too?

pinguino
03-15-2013, 01:45 AM
what kind of bullshit?

It isn't propaganda. The number of dead is false and exaggerated, but the Ringworm scandal is for real. The Ashkenazim violated the human rights of the Sephardi immigrants to Israel. There are still people suffering because the radiation they receive at the head when kids, to kill ringworms!!!

pinguino
03-15-2013, 01:46 AM
I've known a lot of Ashkenazi Jews... I asked a group once about the Sephardics, they called them Arabs and Niggers

But they aren't.

Smaug
03-15-2013, 01:55 AM
This is ridiculous.

pinguino
03-15-2013, 02:03 AM
This is ridiculous.

No. You are wrong. It is true. The following report was shown in Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nsOpLcSDFo

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 02:14 AM

Here's some more:

lol Figures...I've already known of the discrimination other Jews suffer at the hands of Ashkenazi. It's already bad enough that they screw up the Middle East, but they even discriminate against some of their own kind :crazy:. I suspect that the numbers given by the TC are exaggerated, but these incidents are definitely true.

pinguino
03-15-2013, 02:17 AM
Sephardi Jews aren't the "own" kind of the Ashkenazim, in the view of some Zionists

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 02:21 AM
Sephardi Jews aren't the "own" kind of the Ashkenazim, in the view of some Zionists

lol, Then I guess Ashkenazi consider themselves more European than Jewish? If so, get the hell out of the Middle East and give us back our land if you Ashkenazi hate the Middle East/Middle Easterners so much.

pinguino
03-15-2013, 02:25 AM
Palestinians have followed a bad strategy attacking the Jews as a whole; which made Israel to unite. They should have opposed the Ashkenazim and allied with the Sephardi... But it is too late now.

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 02:29 AM
Palestinians have followed a bad strategy attacking the Jews as a whole; which made Israel to unite. They should have opposed the Ashkenazim and allied with the Sephardi... But it is too late now.

Jews have lived in harmonious coexistence with Muslims in Muslim civilizations for well over a millenium (Excluding very rare and sporadic incidents of violence). In the formation of Israel, however, Sephardim and Ashkenazi immigrated en masse and fought for Israel against the Palestinians. How were the Palestinians supposed to ally with Sephardim if they allied with the Ashkenazi in defending Israel?

riverman
03-15-2013, 02:32 AM
lol, Then I guess Ashkenazi consider themselves more European than Jewish? If so, get the hell out of the Middle East and give us back our land if you Ashkenazi hate the Middle East/Middle Easterners so much.

Trolling already? That was fast

pinguino
03-15-2013, 02:34 AM
How were the Palestinians supposed to ally with Sephardim if they allied with the Ashkenazi in defending Israel?

Smart leaders do it: divide to conquer.

sgc2009
03-15-2013, 02:34 AM
First to comment on the topic: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2:

This is probably one of the most hilarious anti-Israeli conspiracy theories I've ever heard. Those guys should start writing sci-fi...

It's rather the opposite. If you look at the demographics of political parties in Israel, the pro-Palestinian/Arab left-wing parties are vast majority Ashkenazim while Sephardim/Mizrahim tend to vote right and be most opposed to Arabs.

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 02:38 AM
Trolling already? That was fast

No, not really. I frankly don't have issues with Jews in general (I've even had Jewish friends before), but when Jews discriminate against MENAs after not only ethnically cleansing the Palestinians off of their homeland and destabilizing the region, it infuriates me to no end. At the least, appreciate your supposed "ancestral homeland" (Even though most Jews are mixed with European and we've also been here for millennia) after all the crap you've done to take it.

pinguino
03-15-2013, 02:39 AM
That's so ridiculous, given the antecedents of the film. See it, and prove it is false, because it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t88zhaMFakU

lamb
03-15-2013, 03:26 AM
Why are the names of the children dead in the video..such as Avraham and Yitzchak, those are European Jew names? And I thought Sephardic means Spanish, not Morroccan?

I also find it weird you post Afro-centric videos on a forum about Europe..

arcticwolf
03-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Come on at least make it believable, or you make yourself look just dumb. Remember if you say nothing there is an illusion that there might be intelligence there somewhere. Don't make illusion go away, it's so disappointing. :laugh:

lamb
03-15-2013, 04:34 AM
this was done at a time when the harmful effects of radiation were barely recognized, let alone that radiation could cause cancer and other diseases. It wasn't until around 1960 or 1970 that medicine began to take ionizing radiation seriously and implement safety procedures, in the USA at least. Even today, I don't think it is taken as seriously as it should be. So I think it was a result of paranoid individuals trying to aggressively treat a disease which they did not fully understand to begin with. I'm a little doubtful this was eugenics, although they probably associated Moroccan immigrants with ringworm due to their high incidences. There have been unfortunate cases like this throughout the history of medicine, it is simply a result of ignorance, even today there are some dubious medical treatments going on..

Anglojew
03-15-2013, 05:04 AM
This is complete crap. 17% of all marriages in Israel are now between Ashkenazi-Sephardi/Mizrahi. Give it 2 generations and everyone, like myself, will be part-Ashkenazi part-Sephardi.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 05:09 AM
Why are the names of the children dead in the video..such as Avraham and Yitzchak, those are European Jew names? And I thought Sephardic means Spanish, not Morroccan?

I also find it weird you post Afro-centric videos on a forum about Europe..

...There are no Sephardi Jews in Spain. They were all deported 500 years ago. Most of them wound up in the Muslim world, but others (f. ex Benjamin Disraeli's family) emigrated to Western Europe.

And as Abraham is the father of Judaism, you'll find that name in all sorts of religious communities.

lamb
03-15-2013, 05:20 AM
...There are no Sephardi Jews in Spain. They were all deported 500 years ago. Most of them wound up in the Muslim world, but others (f. ex Benjamin Disraeli's family) emigrated to Western Europe.

And as Abraham is the father of Judaism, you'll find that name in all sorts of religious communities.

Ok, nevermind then. I'm stupid when it comes to religious knowledge so forgive me. :picard1:

ariel
03-15-2013, 05:41 AM
No, not really. I frankly don't have issues with Jews in general (I've even had Jewish friends before), but when Jews discriminate against MENAs after not only ethnically cleansing the Palestinians off of their homeland and destabilizing the region, it infuriates me to no end. At the least, appreciate your supposed "ancestral homeland" (Even though most Jews are mixed with European and we've also been here for millennia) after all the crap you've done to take it.

ashkenazi jews save the jews of arab countries from arabic devil like you.our destiny can easilly be same as the christians natives of the middle east such assyrian coptic and such

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 06:01 AM
ashkenazi jews save the jews of arab countries from arabic devil like you.our destiny can easilly be same as the christians natives of the middle east such assyrian coptic and such

We're the devils? You've got to be kidding me...Anyways, like I said before, Jews have lived in harmonious coexistence with Muslims in Muslim civilizations for well over a millenium and three centuries (Excluding very rare and sporadic incidents of violence). The problem began, however, during the British mandate (colonization) of Palestine when Jews (Who were immigrating, often illegally, in incredibly large numbers) began discriminating against Palestinians and segregating then from politics, participation in various institutions, etc. The Jewish population jumped from 10% in 1920 to about 30% in 1930, yet even then they were still the minority population who barred the natives (Palestinians) from nearly everything within their own territory.The creation of Israel and the subsequent ethnic cleansing of Palestinians obviously made the situation that much worse.

StonyArabia
03-15-2013, 06:03 AM
^Ignore aa100, he was brownwashing Adyghes he clearly wants to be European, and speaking nonesense as usual. A troll delux he is.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 06:06 AM
Oh come on now. It wasn't only Jews who were "illegally" migrating to the region. Scores of Arabs migrated to the British Mandate as well.

http://www.meforum.org/522/the-smoking-gun-arab-immigration-into-palestine

ariel
03-15-2013, 06:06 AM
We're the devils? You've got to be kidding me...Anyways, like I said before, Jews have lived in harmonious coexistence with Muslims in Muslim civilizations for well over a millenium and three centuries (Excluding very rare and sporadic incidents of violence). The problem began, however, during the British mandate (colonization) of Palestine when Jews (Who were immigrating, often illegally, in incredibly large numbers) began discriminating against Palestinians and segregating then from politics, participation in various institutions, etc. The Jewish population jumped from 10% in 1920 to about 30% in 1930, yet even then they were still the minority population who barred the natives (Palestinians) from nearly everything within their own territory.The creation of Israel and the subsequent ethnic cleansing of Palestinians obviously made the situation that much worse.

you are the devil yes.before the arabic occupatio of the middle east were 200000 samaritans in the holy land,in 1901 152 samaritans only.in that only one example to the crimes of you toward natives population.

StonyArabia
03-15-2013, 06:07 AM
you are the devil yes.before the arabic occupatio of the middle east were 200000 samaritans in the holy land,in 1901 152 samaritans only.in that only one example to the crimes of you toward natives population.

Quite troll and stop brownwashing Kavkazians in order to be accepted as European rofl.

ariel
03-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Quite troll and stop brownwashing Kavkazians in order to be accepted as European rofl.

shut up

if you not have any smart thing to say so just shut up

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Oh come on now. It wasn't only Jews who were "illegally" migrating to the region. Scores of Arabs migrated to the British Mandate as well.

http://www.meforum.org/522/the-smoking-gun-arab-immigration-into-palestine

That's true, but the vast majority of immigrants (both illegal and "legal") were Jews. It's quite astounding how the Jewish population jumped from 10% in 1920 to 30% in 1930.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 06:14 AM
That's true, but the vast majority of immigrants (both illegal and "legal") were Jews. It's quite astounding how the Jewish population jumped from 10% in 1920 to 30% in 1930.
They obviously didn't like Turkish rule, and did like British rule. :p

But by the time 1948 came, it was obvious that a one-state solution would not work.

randomguy1235
03-15-2013, 06:19 AM
They obviously didn't like Turkish rule, and did like British rule. :p

But by the time 1948 came, it was obvious that a one-state solution would not work.

Exactly. The natives were treated like foreign Goyims and just coerced off of their land (Including my family) after the state of Israel was established. The Jews were never interested in a one-state solution, while the Palestinians didn't mind the initial Jewish immigrants before they swamped the region for their political motives.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 06:24 AM
Exactly. The natives were treated like foreign Goyims and just coerced off of their land (Including my family) after the state of Israel was established. The Jews were never interested in a one-state solution, while the Palestinians didn't mind the initial Jewish immigrants before they swamped the region for their political motives.

Of course the [Western] Palestinians didn't mind as so long as the land was going to be theirs and the Jews were going to be the minority. However, there had always been a Jewish presence in the area, and with Europe being a place where Jews were completely unwelcome, and uncomfortable living in post-WWII, the increased migration [back] to the Levant was inevitable.

It was all a mess, really. The British, above all others, are to blame... but I don't think the Jordanians or the Egyptians have clean hands, either. Gazans should have Egyptian citizenship, and people from the West Bank should have Jordanian citizenship, but instead they are treated as refugees and treated like animals by their fellow "Arabs".

It's a shame, but I don't see peace in our lifetimes, so for your people that would mean the situation is unlikely to improve.

Libertas
03-15-2013, 08:26 AM
Of course the [Western] Palestinians didn't mind as so long as the land was going to be theirs and the Jews were going to be the minority. However, there had always been a Jewish presence in the area, and with Europe being a place where Jews were completely unwelcome, and uncomfortable living in post-WWII, the increased migration [back] to the Levant was inevitable.

It was all a mess, really. The British, above all others, are to blame... but I don't think the Jordanians or the Egyptians have clean hands, either. Gazans should have Egyptian citizenship, and people from the West Bank should have Jordanian citizenship, but instead they are treated as refugees and treated like animals by their fellow "Arabs".

It's a shame, but I don't see peace in our lifetimes, so for your people that would mean the situation is unlikely to improve.

You are right.

The British are to blame for most of the current mess in the Holy Land and now they want to make the Syrian problem EVEN worse by arming the ISLAMIST rebels.

You could not make it up.

Libertas
03-15-2013, 08:29 AM

Don't forget the Iberian Jews who settled in Italy.

They were so numerous in the Tuscan free port of Livorno that they styled themselves the "Portuguese and Spanish Nation of Livorno" and lived in an open quarter (not a ghetto locked at night) and generally lived like the Catholics around them except in religious observance.

SkyBurn
03-15-2013, 08:31 AM
Seems legit.

Qutuzistan
03-15-2013, 10:32 AM

If they give them citizenship. Then israel has an argument against them.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 10:38 AM
If they give them citizenship. Then israel has an argument against them.
Israel is already never going to let the refugees return to their homes, just as they'll never give East Jerusalem to the West Bank, so it's moot for them to try to keep the status quo. It's them who are suffering due to their own stubbornness, not the Jews.

Qutuzistan
03-15-2013, 11:34 AM
Israel is already never going to let the refugees return to their homes, just as they'll never give East Jerusalem to the West Bank, so it's moot for them to try to keep the status quo. It's them who are suffering due to their own stubbornness, not the Jews.

So israel should just have its way? You think that is just?

alfieb
03-15-2013, 11:56 AM
So israel should just have its way? You think that is just?
It's what's going to happen, just or not. I'm a realist, and in war, outcomes are rarely ever just.

East Jerusalem will never be Palestinian territory. If Arafat weren't so blind to that fact, Palestinian statehood would be a reality. Since it isn't, there are a terrible number of stateless refugees.

Qutuzistan
03-15-2013, 11:59 AM
x
It's what's going to happen, just or not. I'm a realist, and in war, outcomes are rarely ever just.

East Jerusalem will never be Palestinian territory. If Arafat weren't so blind to that fact, Palestinian statehood would be a reality. Since it isn't, there are a terrible number of stateless refugees.
You just accept the status quo. cool.

alfieb
03-15-2013, 12:01 PM
x
You just accept the status quo. cool.
The Palestinian leaders do, too, by demanding things that they know they will never have, while their people suffer.

East Jerusalem will never, ever be the capital of this mythical Palestinian State. If they want the state to really exist, they'll have to accept that fact and worry about concerns that they do control.

kabeiros
03-15-2013, 12:03 PM

East Jerusalem will never be Palestinian territory. If Arafat weren't so blind to that fact, Palestinian statehood would be a reality. Since it isn't, there are a terrible number of stateless refugees. shshsh Alfieb, don't ever talk with Qutuz about the right of might, he doesn't accept such inhumane, cruel, natural laws

Qutuzistan
03-15-2013, 12:06 PM
shshsh Alfieb, don't ever talk with Qutuz about the right of might, he doesn't accept such inhumane, cruel, natural laws

Natural law? lol. A cheap appeal to nature argument. Because "it's" one "ought" to. Lots of things are natural, yet human societies have evolved beyond them. Only morons derive their ethics from animals. Why don't you take a shit on the street, it's behavior that is completely in tune with nature, animals usually take a shit wherever they're able. Maybe you fancy sharing your GF/wife with others, bonobos do it, why don't you? If you allow other Greeks to fuck your spouse, the chance of Greeks multiplying and surviving increases. This is in full accordance with natural law.

Gtfo here with your psychopathic moral relativism, using your logic, anything is justified . If people listened to your bullshit, the entire world would look like the medieval ages. The last time people derived their morals from "natural laws", they had ww2. And then you wonder why people think greeks on apricity are fascist. This is the sort of morality you preach. There is a reason why people in europe and the west rejected ideas principle in nazism and hitler after ww2. It was precisely because they saw the consequences of these ideas in practice. The idea that force is the absolute arbitrator of humanity and that morals are a weakness, and that the world is in a constant conflict. The idea that humans should just embrace barbarism, savagery as naturally given, and that violent struggle for supremacy is natural state of state of affairs, is what lead to one of the worlds most destructive wars.

Aquafina
05-31-2013, 03:12 PM
I am glad the creator of this thread was banned.

Behrouz
09-18-2013, 06:26 PM
Ashkenazi jews being racist towards true semitic jews. What an irony.

Sp_loa
01-24-2018, 06:36 PM
As a Sephardi, I can say -that's not true. The only two things happened against Sephardim are:
1.Abducting Sephardi children (mostly Balkan Sephardim) and tell the families the kids died in hospitals. This phenomenon occurred mostly against Yemenite Jews (not Sephardim)but also against tiny group of Balkan Sephardim and very few north African Sephardim.

2.The second thing was abducting North African Sephardim (Especially Moroccan Sephardim) from schools, tieing them to chairs, shaving their heads, and use radiotherapy (stronger than cancer radiotherapy) on their heads claiming they have "Tinea capitis". Many died years later due to brain cancer, including relatives in my non-immediate family. My grandmother had to hide in her sister house because people were after her. My grandmother was also sent to work outside, at the sun, as a farmer although she is a very sun-sensitive red-haired, and since then she has problems with her skin- but that's a different story.

Anyway, the numbers are much smaller than 100,000 or even 10,000. One thing is for sure- Racism does exist and even I'm facing it in school from other stupid kids. But it is getting much better today and many Jews are already mixed and we are all friends of each-others.

Wow just noticed this thread is from many years ago... oopsi :(

Danniboy
03-30-2018, 01:42 PM
Load of bullshit. Youtube is a load of crap never to be taken seriously.

Danniboy
03-30-2018, 01:44 PM
Ashkenazi are true Semitic Jews as according to DNA:
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2000/05/000509003653.htm

Astarte
03-30-2018, 01:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CKUPaI4K620#!

BS

Corded
04-12-2018, 12:49 AM
Seems like bullshit.

Corded
04-12-2018, 02:00 AM
I changed my opinion. I dont know about sephardic jews but i fined this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-40342143

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Children_Affair
http://www.israelhayom.com/2017/07/10/exposed-medical-experiments-on-missing-yemenite-children/

Lobster
08-01-2023, 02:28 PM
Anti-Jewish propaganda. Jews like each other, we don't need hate

Miko
12-01-2023, 04:11 PM
This proves that Ashkenazi Jews are more racist than anyone.

Racists are the North Africans that expel the Sephardic Jews and the Germans.