PDA

View Full Version : Republika Srpska

Pages : [1] 2

Loki
03-15-2013, 04:37 PM
Bosnia & Hercegovina is a very multi-ethnic country, with Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/DemoBIH1991.png/619px-DemoBIH1991.png

What should the future hold for the country - specifically Republika Srpska? The area seems very independent from the rest of BiH.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3c/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina%2C_administrative_divisions _-_en_%28entities%29_-_colored.svg/250px-Bosnia_and_Herzegovina%2C_administrative_divisions _-_en_%28entities%29_-_colored.svg.png

Please vote in the poll that is to come.

Baluarte
03-15-2013, 04:42 PM
Incorporation.
Republika Srpska and its citizens are not fully at ease in Bosnia. Serbia has been constantly attacked and dismembered for the last decade, fairness dictates it gets compensation to remain strong and united.

Vukodav
03-15-2013, 04:43 PM
separating RS from Bosnia would be the best solution for both sides. I personaly think it should be part of Serbia or in union with it.

Bosnjakinja
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
It certainly would be interesting to see how long it would take for RS to want independence from Serbia. Montenegro has always throughout history been considered the Serbian Sparta but even they were fed up and opted out in the end :lol:

Baluarte
03-15-2013, 04:48 PM
btw Loki, the map you posted was before the Yugoslavian Wars and the massive population exchanges.
Here's a map of 2005:

http://sharedhumanity.org/Images/Ethnic_Composition_of_BiH_in_2005.gif

alfieb
03-15-2013, 04:49 PM
It should be Serbia.

Mraz
03-15-2013, 04:54 PM
Let see, they don't even have funds to pay the soldiers that fought for its existence...Karadzic party told that today's RS government ruined RS...They indeed did it selling public held compagnies that used to make profit...Except Banja Luka no real big city...
Lets see what the population census tells.

Gospodine
03-15-2013, 04:55 PM
Ordinarily I would say yes, as long as it's due to a transparent, non-Western mediated referendum but since Kosovo popped it's cherry... fuck no.

We do not need more secessionist movements in the Balkans.

Serbia should get Kosovo back, well before RS is up for the chopping block.

Baluarte
03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
Let see, they don't even have funds to pay the soldiers that fought for its existence...Karadzic party told that today's RS government ruined RS...They indeed did it selling public held compagnies that used to make profit...Except Banja Luka no real big city...
Lets see what the population census tells.

How rich is the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina? Rolling on money?

The only reason this artificial arrangement remains, is because of the agreements that were signed after the intervention of NATO in the late 90s. Pure Atlantist will to weaken Serbia.

Vukodav
03-15-2013, 04:57 PM
It certainly would be interesting to see how long it would take for RS to want independence from Serbia. Montenegro has always throughout history been considered the Serbian Sparta but even they were fed up and opted out in the end :lol:

Well, communism created new Montenegrin ethnicity lately fueled by criminals and money grabers like Milo Đukanović. Even without that we are really into local patriotism, we want to be in charge all the time and even the Montenegrin Serbs love Montenegro a bit more than Serbia. On the other side, people in RS declare as Serbs, see Serbia as their motherland. So that makes them easier to live in union with Serbia without feeling that they are left aside.

Hevo
03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
btw Loki, the map you posted was before the Yugoslavian Wars and the massive population exchanges.
Here's a map of 2005:

Interesting map, 3 Municipalities with a Serbian majority are not in RS but in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Minesweeper
03-15-2013, 05:13 PM
Interesting map, 3 Municipalities with a Serbian majority are not in RS but in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Part of Serbian population returned there and now has around 90% majority. But those are mountainous areas and population is old. It should be noted that those Serbs there do not have the right to educate their children in Serbian but on Croatian instead.

Anyway, only Bosniaks see BiH as their country, Serbs see it as a prison state, Croats too. Separation would be the best solution because current state is dysfunctional.

Mraz
03-15-2013, 05:17 PM

Those are the pre Dayton warlines.

http://mondediplo.com/IMG/arton2038.jpg

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Bosniaks from Krajina are literally cut out from rest of Bosniaks

anyway most of the red area is just woods,,not many people live there

Gospodine
03-15-2013, 05:29 PM
Anyway, only Bosniaks see BiH as their country, Serbs see it as a prison state, Croats too. Separation would be the best solution because current state is dysfunctional.

Like either Croatia or Serbia can afford to bring Herzegovina or RS up to standard with their broken economies. You guys would dig yourselves a hole you wouldn't ever climb out of if you annexed RS; not to mention a good 40% of them would jump ship for Belgrade immediately and leave RS with no workforce and a negative growth rate; just elderly retirees.

I understand the principle of the thing; but economically and strategically it's actually not worth it and not feasible.

Land-grabbing when you can't sustain a 1% growth rate yourself and 40% of your GDP is debt is national suicide. You're stretching yourself too thin.

Baluarte
03-15-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm sure there is some resource or economic activity that can be established in Republika Srpska. I believe a lot of the poverty in the zone comes from terrible administration and very bad public policy.

Onur
03-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Montenegro has always throughout history been considered the Serbian Sparta but even they were fed up and opted out in the end :lol:
Serbian Sparta throughout history?!!!

You are clearly wrong. Montenegro was dominated by the muslim Albanian and Bosnian pashas for centuries but these people harshly persecuted by the Serbs after they invaded it in 1912. There was some massacres, forceful baptizing of muslims by the Serbian priests and expulsions of 10.000s of muslims. I can say that more than half of early Bosnian immigrants in Turkey was from Montenegro and they have surnames like "Karadağ, Karadağlı" indicating their homeland.

Serbia ruled in there for less than 80 years, you better remind us when it was the so-called "Serbian Sparta"?

Mraz
03-15-2013, 05:36 PM
But you guys can only dream on an independant RS, what couldn't be accomplished by weapons won't be done during peace time. It's a matter of honor to not let Srebrenica become the place of a sick pilgrimage as it'd be the case, if a separation happened.

Bosnjakinja
03-15-2013, 05:39 PM

You are clearly wrong. Montenegro was always dominated by the muslim Albanians and Bosnians for centuries but these people harshly persecuted by the Serbs after they invaded it in 1912. There was some massacres, forceful baptizing of muslims by the Serbian priests and expulsions of 10.000s of muslims. I can say that more than half of early Bosnian immigrants was from Montenegro and they have surnames like "Karadağ, Karadağlı" indicating their homeland.

Serbia ruled in there for less than 80 years, you better remind us when it was the so-called "Serbian Sparta"?

Actually Montenegro was the only part of the "Serbian" lands that were able to maintain some strong form of independence during the Ottomans. That is well known (mostly because Montenegro is a mountanous country which is hard to control, so Turks didn't really put much effort into controlling it).And it was a very religiously Orthodox country, controlled by Orthodox cleric (Vladika).

The baptizing thing is true.

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 05:46 PM
I think something close to Kardjordjevo agreement should be implemented. Within current borders of RS obviously, and not the Greater RS as shown on the map here.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/Karajordjevo_agreement_1991.png/300px-Karajordjevo_agreement_1991.png

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Bosniaks from Krajina are literally cut out from rest of Bosniaks

anyway most of the red area is just woods,,not many people live there

That's true, both points. However I think Serbo-Croatians + Bosniaks and Montenegrins need to realise that they are in essence the same people who speak the same language, come from a common background, etc... Croats can easily view Serbs as South Croats and Croats can be seen as North Serbs to Serbians. There's no real difference except worshiping to the same god in different ways. :D

Gospodine
03-15-2013, 05:50 PM
I believe a lot of the poverty in the zone comes from terrible administration and very bad public policy.

No it comes from privatization and paying 90 cents of every dollar you earn to the IMF/EU/World Bank. Nothing is put back into the local economies, there is no job creation, all post-war heavy industry and commercial ventures are foreign-shareholder owned and the brain drain/Gastarbeiter exodus compounds the problem.

On top of that Bosnia in general is run like shit. Corruption is through the roof; you give a grant to develop something for a couple of million and half of it "disappears" into some fat asshole's pockets.

Minesweeper
03-15-2013, 06:35 PM
Like either Croatia or Serbia can afford to bring Herzegovina or RS up to standard with their broken economies. You guys would dig yourselves a hole you wouldn't ever climb out of if you annexed RS; not to mention a good 40% of them would jump ship for Belgrade immediately and leave RS with no workforce and a negative growth rate; just elderly retirees.

I understand the principle of the thing; but economically and strategically it's actually not worth it and not feasible.

Land-grabbing when you can't sustain a 1% growth rate yourself and 40% of your GDP is debt is national suicide. You're stretching yourself too thin.

RS would work better alone than together with Sarajevo. Only thing that comes from Sarajevo are limitations and provocations that brought BiH to biggest political crisis after the war. Even the smallest problems can't be solved with mutual agreement.

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 06:41 PM
That's true, both points. However I think Serbo-Croatians + Bosniaks and Montenegrins need to realise that they are in essence the same people who speak the same language, come from a common background, etc... Croats can easily view Serbs as South Croats and Croats can be seen as North Serbs to Serbians. There's no real difference except worshiping to the same god in different ways. :D

Well I dont want my people to mix with serbs or croats, i like my culture the way it is.

Krajina Bosniaks have always been the most patriotic and proud ones,now i understand why

Onur
03-15-2013, 06:42 PM
Actually Montenegro was the only part of the "Serbian" lands that were able to maintain some strong form of independence during the Ottomans. That is well known (mostly because Montenegro is a mountanous country which is hard to control, so Turks didn't really put much effort into controlling it).And it was a very religiously Orthodox country, controlled by Orthodox cleric (Vladika).
This is quite like the Greek Maniots story but who cares about some ignorant brigands wandering in the remote mountains? I think you buy their typical heroism stories but the reality was different.

Yes, Montenegro was autonomous but they were under Ottoman suzerainty since 15th century. We can compare this with today`s autonomous region of Voyvodina inside Serbia. You may buy into their Spartan heroism stories yourself but this was just their nationalistic fantasy, portraying some mountain brigands supposedly withstanding against the Ottoman empire!

As i mentioned before, there was a large muslim Albanian and Bosnian population in there `till 1912-1913. Then 1000s of them has been massacred, 10.000s have been forcefully baptized and 10.000s more expelled out from there.

Vukodav
03-15-2013, 06:45 PM

You are clearly wrong. Montenegro was dominated by the muslim Albanian and Bosnian pashas for centuries but these people harshly persecuted by the Serbs after they invaded it in 1912. There was some massacres, forceful baptizing of muslims by the Serbian priests and expulsions of 10.000s of muslims. I can say that more than half of early Bosnian immigrants in Turkey was from Montenegro and they have surnames like "Karadağ, Karadağlı" indicating their homeland.

Bosnjakinja partialy answered you. Yes, we did baptized forcibly our muslims. but they were our muslims, islamized Serbs. They were not Turks. They hold some positions in Montenegro but never had any real power, let aside Albanians you mentioned. We served as an example to other Serbs, the beacon of light in those dark times, constantly fighting Turks and their helpers. That's why they call us Serbian Sparta

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:00 PM
Yes, we did baptized forcibly our muslims. but they were our muslims, islamized Serbs

Apparently when that law was down all families returned to the islam except 2 families

iNird
03-15-2013, 07:04 PM
From the beginning it was an unhappy marriage between three different groups that don't want to share a country with one another aside from the Bosniaks since they don't have their own country. So I guess I would support to unification of RS with Serbia since it makes the most logical sense but what will be left of Bosnia afterwards? The country would be so splintered that it would almost serve no purpose.

I think Bosniaks know the country will eventually be theirs with Croatia entering the EU and Serbia's demographic issues in RS. The longer RS remains part of Bosnia the less chance it has to ever become independent or join Serbia.

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 07:06 PM
From the beginning it was an unhappy marriage between three different groups that don't want to share a country with one another aside from the Bosniaks since they don't have their own country. So I guess I would support to unification of RS with Serbia since it makes the most logical sense but what will be left of Bosnia afterwards? The country would be so splintered that it would almost serve no purpose.

I think Bosniaks know the country will eventually be theirs with Croatia entering the EU and Serbia's demographic issues in RS. The longer RS remains part of Bosnia the less chance it has to ever become independent or join Serbia.

The Muslim parts of Bosnia should join Croatia with other Croatian parts of Bosnia. That I agree with you. It's probably the most workable solution to the Bosnian headache

iNird
03-15-2013, 07:07 PM
The Muslim parts of Bosnia should join Croatia with other Croatian parts of Bosnia. That I agree with you. It's probably the most workable solution to the Bosnian headache

I actually agree these groups are similar and should just join into one big country. But I guess it's best to have them fractioned and have them fighting each other.

;)

Loki
03-15-2013, 07:07 PM

I don't think Bosniaks would want to merely become a part of Croatia.

Mraz
03-15-2013, 07:11 PM

What about splitting Bulgaria between Somalia and Zimbabwe? :laugh:

Vukodav
03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
@Lunar I am really sure that's true. Even the muslim themselves participiated in baptizing of others. Of coarse, not forcibly. I need to say that most of them returned to christianity on their own, those who were forcibly baptized now carry surnames like Ćeranić, Ćulafić etc. that is their punishment for betraying their own kin.

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 07:12 PM
I don't think Bosniaks would want to merely become a part of Croatia.

That's also true but I think they need to realize that the present Bosnia is not workable. None of the constituent peoples want to live together in a mini-Yugoslavia/Bosnia. If the RS part joins Serbia then the Croatian part will clamor for the same opportunity. The Bosniak part is far too small and splintered to be an independent state without Serbian and Croatian parts. Their only other option is to join Croatia and that is definitely a workable solution.

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 07:15 PM
What about splitting Bulgaria between Somalia and Zimbabwe? :laugh:

I think you will assimilate there better since you are of the same faith as Somalis. :)

Lena
03-15-2013, 07:17 PM
Montenegro has always throughout history been considered the Serbian Sparta but even they were fed up and opted out in the end :lol:

I see no logic in your post. Sparta was a separate city/ (military)state-polis.

Mraz
03-15-2013, 07:20 PM
I think you will assimilate there better since you are of the same faith as Somalis. :)

Then you see, we're uncompatible with Croats/Serbs. :)

poiuytrewq0987
03-15-2013, 07:22 PM
Then you see, we're uncompatible with Croats/Serbs. :)

Whatever makes you feel better. :thumbs

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:23 PM
@Lunar I am really sure that's true. Even the muslim themselves participiated in baptizing of others. Of coarse, not forcibly. I need to say that most of them returned to christianity on their own, those who were forcibly baptized now carry surnames like Ćeranić, Ćulafić etc. that is their punishment for betraying their own kin.

What are you talking about? when the kind said its illegal to forcibly convert people,the law was down...all people except 2 families returned to islam

http://bosniangenocide.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/100-godisnjica-masakra-i-nasilnog-pokrstavanja-bosnjaka-plava-i-gusinja/

http://dzematpg.do.am/publ/10-1-0-145

Loki
03-15-2013, 07:26 PM
The Bosniak part is far too small and splintered to be an independent state without Serbian and Croatian parts. Their only other option is to join Croatia and that is definitely a workable solution.

You realise that Sarajevo is the largest city in BiH, and about double the size of Pristina? If Kosovo and Montenegro can function as separate states, then so can even only the Bosniak part of Bosnia.

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:28 PM
You realise that Sarajevo is the largest city in BiH, and about double the size of Pristina? If Kosovo and Montenegro can function as separate states, then so can even only the Bosniak part of Bosnia.

Or Slovenia,there are around 2 milion Bosniaks,,,,Slovenia has 2 milions

Lena
03-15-2013, 07:30 PM

It's not up to citizens of Serbia to decide in the name of Serbs from RS. I'm not a supporter of a partitions, but if they feel threatened in any form, we (Serbs from Republic of Serbia) should wholeheartedly support them.
Right now they've a good position, unlike Croats who should also be equal and get their entity; only then political malversations would decline and all ethnic groups would have right to voice loudly their opinion regarding numerous issues.

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:30 PM

AHAHAHAH

Listen to this expert.
Better to pray God for forgivness for slaughtering Kurds and armenians than to spread lies around.

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Bosniaks have a wet dream to dominate bosnia
But we serbs and croats have powerfull weapon , we will ruin economicaly bosnia so much that bosniaks will be forced to leave to the west europe , after all muslims always had better family conection in west europe than christians in balkan

and this is already happening , serb and croats have some kind of politic cooalition in bosnia , youth is very radical and everything is moving good for us

only problem is because croatia is almost in eu. if not for that bosniak would quickly lost any influence even in splitted areas
we had no croat support until now , but it is not too late either.

Lena
03-15-2013, 07:35 PM

Population is irrelevant. Sarajevo has no good geo-political location in such a circumstances- separation of Croats and Serbs.

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:39 PM
As i mentioned before, there was a large muslim Albanian and Bosnian population in there `till 1912-1913.
can you post some census data FINALY?
all we will be forced to listen your mumblings

Vukodav
03-15-2013, 07:40 PM
What are you talking about? when the kind said its illegal to forcibly convert people,the law was down...all people except 2 families returned to islam

http://bosniangenocide.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/100-godisnjica-masakra-i-nasilnog-pokrstavanja-bosnjaka-plava-i-gusinja/

http://dzematpg.do.am/publ/10-1-0-145
there was converting of muslims to orthodoxy b4 that. Every brotherhood was obliged to take care of their own muslim relatives. But as I said, force was rarely used.

Rastko
03-15-2013, 07:41 PM
and this is already happening , serb and croats have some kind of politic cooalition in bosnia , youth is very radical and everything is moving good for us

only problem is because croatia is almost in eu. if not for that bosniak would quickly lost any influence even in splitted areas
we had no croat support until now , but it is not too late either.

EU is the main obstacle now,I agree.

Bolded part is very true.

Rastko
03-15-2013, 07:43 PM
That's also true but I think they need to realize that the present Bosnia is not workable. None of the constituent peoples want to live together in a mini-Yugoslavia/Bosnia. If the RS part joins Serbia then the Croatian part will clamor for the same opportunity. The Bosniak part is far too small and splintered to be an independent state without Serbian and Croatian parts. Their only other option is to join Croatia and that is definitely a workable solution.

No.

If break up happens only Muslim parts we would maybe incorporate is Krajina.

We will leave Trianglestan Sarajevo-Zenica-Tuzla to Muslims.

The.Mask
03-15-2013, 07:45 PM

But is Sarajevo all muslim bosniak today ? Or is it a city disputed like Jerusalem f.e? or like Skopje half Albanian - half FYRMacedonians(It's a serious question) I don't know what's going on today there.

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:48 PM
To be honest i would give up croat parts of Herzegovina and RS today rather than tomorrow

Gives us parts of Sandzak,parts of RS to connect to Krajina and thats it

Mraz
03-15-2013, 07:49 PM
But is Sarajevo all muslim bosniak today ? Or is it a city disputed like Jerusalem f.e? or like Skopje half Albanian - half FYRMacedonians(It's a serious question) I don't know what's going on today there.

Serbs evacuated Sarajevo after the war after the call of their leader to live in RS.

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:50 PM

Sarajevo is Bosniak now,,,maybe 5% of others

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:50 PM
Among other things main problem is Komsic , a bosniak made "croat" who act as a artificial croat and by that legitimize bosniak oppression of croats in middle bosnia , but also this whole charade start to influence even croats in hercegovina.
Croats have no so negative birth rates , in some areas of hercegovina they are even positive , problem is croatia
1. do not support croat autonomy in bosnia
2. opened its borders for croats from bosnia in order to increase its own aging population.

census will not change anything regarding RS , people are united there. It is maybe most united population in europe (i can't blame them though) so it can only afect on bosniak-croat federation

for croat , is vital to keep west Mostar by all means necessary.
and to stay by catholic church , even if i don't like it , church is only croat friend in bosnia
they have a choice - to fight or to be destroyed by assimilation by bosniaks

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:51 PM
To be honest i would give up croat parts of Herzegovina and RS today rather than tomorrow

I always wonder , how you plan to connect with sandzak across 200 000 of serbs and two 90 % serb cities in between

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:52 PM
Silni you leave in a dream world

Rastko
03-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Among other things main problem is Komsic , a bosniak made "croat" who act as a artificial croat and by that legitimize bosniak oppression of croats in middle bosnia , but also this whole charade start to influence even croats in hercegovina.
Croats have no so negative birth rates , in some areas of hercegovina they are even positive , problem is croatia
1. do not support croat autonomy in bosnia
2. opened its borders for croats from bosnia in order to increase its own aging population.

census will not change anything regarding RS , people are united there. It is maybe most united population in europe (i can't blame them though) so it can only afect on bosniak-croat federation

for croat , is vital to keep west Mostar by all means necessary.
and to stay by catholic church , even if i don't like it , church is only croat friend in bosnia
they have a choice - to fight or to be destroyed by assimilation by bosniaks

Only puppet traitor goverment like you've said is problem.

Mostar is becoming ours by majority.

Church is with us for centuries,Pope is with us.

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Silni you leave in a dream world

do you want me to post demographic of sandzak?

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfsUEu8aGwZrc6M5KfO9mAmp_3NvjO8 L-2B6MEQAVNnFI4ik8qSw

Blue - Serbs

and have in mind there is same area of blue collor from other side of border (for non-balkan people , bosnia is on the left from this region)

and that way bosniak plan to "connect"

accross OUR territory

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:55 PM
I always wonder , how you plan to connect with sandzak across 200 000 of serbs and two 90 % serb cities in between

If huge things are gonna happen,then lets do it properly,,,population exchange is not something that would happen first time in history

Loki
03-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Church is with us for centuries,Pope is with us.

They were with the Ustaše as well?

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:57 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfsUEu8aGwZrc6M5KfO9mAmp_3NvjO8 L-2B6MEQAVNnFI4ik8qSw

Blue - Serbs

and have in mind there is same area of blue collor from other side of border (for non-balkan , bosnia is on the left)

and that way bosniak plan to "connect"

accros OUR territory

There is a growing nationalistic idea of Bosniaks uniting with Sanjak in one country,,,only way to have your free RS is to give up a little part of it....that way is the only way to convince bosniaks into all that shit

i am talking about something that can happen in 20,30 years..right now its utopia

SILNI
03-15-2013, 07:59 PM
you said I live in a dream world only because I said there is 200 000 of serbs and TWO cities between muslims in bosnia and ones in sandzak

what will happen in 20 years we will see , i speak for today

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 07:59 PM

anyway who cares about who pope supports? this is not year 1555

Rastko
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM

Part of elite axis forces?

Lol,no.

Supporters of Croatia?

Yes.

Geni
03-15-2013, 08:00 PM
Must be attached to Serbia .. do not need 300 republics in the Balkans .. then since these two people do not like one-the other is absurd to oblige this 2 people to live together ....

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 08:01 PM
you said I live in a dream world only because I said there is 200 000 of serbs and TWO cities between muslims in bosnia and ones in sandzak

what will happen in 20 years we will see , i speak for today

Just saying if huge things are gonna happen in a peacefull way than everyone has to give up something

To start a war and genocide you can dream of,and i doubt serbs would allow a governemnt to get them into a new war

SILNI
Church should stand by its people no matter what

this is the reason I blame Serb church , it should be more radical and support us more just as Vatican supported croats

instead of that our church dream about "unity" with catholics
I hope our Church to be less democratic

Rastko
anyway who cares about who pope supports? this is not year 1555

Yeah,it matters more who Al-Qaeda supports.

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 08:03 PM
Yeah,it matters more who Al-Qaeda supports.

Even bin Laden had more influence than pope :D

Mraz
03-15-2013, 08:31 PM

We'll give up nothing...
Lets only time do it's job :)

SILNI
03-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Pope have a big influance. Everybody who say opposite lie.
Especialy in balkan. There is a lot of money and influence there. That institution is old almost 1000 years , it is natural it have impact in daily politics

Hurrem sultana
03-15-2013, 08:53 PM
Pope have a big influance. Everybody who say opposite lie.
Especialy in balkan. There is a lot of money and influence there. That institution is old almost 1000 years , it is natural it have impact in daily politics

the only catholic country in Balkan is Croatia,maybe Vatican is powerfull there but i doubt in other countries

dado
03-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Population is irrelevant. Sarajevo has no good geo-political location in such a circumstances- separation of Croats and Serbs.

what the heck does that means :rolleyes:...we r like main station in europe for muslim world

dado
03-15-2013, 10:38 PM
No.

If break up happens only Muslim parts we would maybe incorporate is Krajina.

We will leave Trianglestan Sarajevo-Zenica-Tuzla to Muslims.
inkorporiraćemo mi vama kitu u labrnju da ne kenjate previše iz onog kamenjara

dado
03-15-2013, 10:42 PM
as far as bl-entitet...i think there r two options on table
1. status quo
2. military solution

Mraz
03-15-2013, 10:44 PM
as far as bl-entitet...i think there r two options on table
1. status quo
2. military solution

There is also the Asian solution...

http://dalje.com/en-world/serbian-single-men-to-marry-250000-asian-women/177603

Sayonara

Rastko
03-15-2013, 10:48 PM
inkorporiraćemo mi vama kitu u labrnju da ne kenjate previše iz onog kamenjara

Ti si eklatantan primjer neobrazovanog,nekultiviranog Muhamedanca.

Samo nastavi sa svojim biserima,izuzetan je užitak čitati nadahnute umotvorine o ''kitama u labrnji''.

Lena
03-15-2013, 10:48 PM
what the heck does that means :rolleyes:...we r like main station in europe for muslim world

Take a look at the map carefully and Sarajevo's geo location.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2d/Map_Bih_entities.png

dado
03-15-2013, 10:49 PM
There is also the Asian solution...

http://dalje.com/en-world/serbian-single-men-to-marry-250000-asian-women/177603

Sayonara

i didnt understood very well your point here :)...r u suggesting that we should do the same

dado
03-15-2013, 10:51 PM
Ti si eklatantan primjer neobrazovanog,nekultiviranog Muhamedanca.

Samo nastavi sa svojim biserima,izuzetan je užitak čitati nadahnute umotvorine o ''kitama u labrnji''.

daj ba klinac idi radi domaću zadaću ...ne kenjaj previse

dado
03-15-2013, 10:53 PM

u were talking about geo-political location

but never mind we can talk about geography...what is wrong with it...we removed serbs from mountains around sarajevo if that is what u had in mind :thumb001:

Lena
03-15-2013, 10:56 PM
u were talking about geo-political location

but never mind we can talk about geography...what is wrong with it...we removed serbs from mountains around sarajevo if that is what u had in mind :thumb001:

Tebi je super sve dok imas te zelenkaste transferzalice koje su ti vodilja. Mislim da se ipak za glavni grad bira bolje stratesko mesto, zlu ne trebalo. :wink

Rastko
03-15-2013, 10:56 PM
daj ba klinac idi radi domaću zadaću ...ne kenjaj previse

Znaš što je živi pijesak?

Više se koprcaš-dublje toneš.

Usput,da si ti radio zadaću možda bi danas imao civilizirano izražavanje.:laugh:

dado
03-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Tebi je super sve dok imas te zelenkaste transferzalice koje su ti vodilja. Mislim da se ipak za glavni grad bira bolje stratesko mesto, zlu ne trebalo. :wink

pa koga da se plašimo stotinjak hiljada srba od trebinja do semberije ;)

dado
03-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Znaš što je živi pijesak?

Više se koprcaš-dublje toneš.

ma sikter balavac

Lena
03-15-2013, 11:03 PM
pa koga da se plašimo stotinjak hiljada srba od trebinja do semberije ;)

Mislim da ipak treba da predjes, pa makar letimicno, celu temu od samog pocetka, da bi shvatio zasto smo se dotakli ovog pisanja.

Laku noc svima :icon_smile:

dado
03-15-2013, 11:06 PM
Mislim da ipak treba da predjes, pa makar letimicno, celu temu od samog pocetka, da bi shvatio zasto smo se dotakli ovog pisanja.

Laku noc svima :icon_smile:

prešao sam...samo ti si to ispalila iz vedra neba...nevezano s onim sto su ostali diskutanti pisali

Cokolino
03-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Here's a map of 2005:

Even that map is not entirely accurate now, the blue parts in the middle, Central Bosnia, have turned green or are about to. Also you cannot se the borders of District of Brcko there, but you can in this other map Lena posted;

The light green area of the map is Brcko district. A multiethnic municipality before the war, cleansed by Serbs during the 90`s, is the most successful reintegration project in Bosnia to date, where almost all of the refugees have returned, making a city that had almost 90% serb population in 1997 into a multiethnic oasis again. Brcko divides RS into two parts, and is perhaps the most strategic area in Bosnia, the bulk of the Armed Forces is in the vicinity of Brcko, with bases in Tuzla, Orasje and Zepce. In case of a seccesion, Brcko would perhaps be the main point of disagreement.

Now if one looks at the eastern part of RS, those areas have always gravitated towards the urban centres of Sarajevo, Tuzla, Mostar..not towards Serbia, it has been so for centuries. Having been cut of from that has resulted in a massive population decline in the east. Except in Serb dominated East Sarajevo, but most of the population there are working in institutions located in the capital. If RS joins Serbia, that part of the country would require lots of funding, perhaps what serbs in Kosovo have today. And thats not very popular among main serbian society today. (Semberija excluded, that area is well linked to Serbia).

On this thread there has also been a mention of a third entity for Croats?
Well, politically speaking such an idea is not on the table of course. The main Croat party, HDZ BiH has this proposal for the rearrangement of the Federation;
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7416/v93784.jpg
As you can clearly see, no mention of third entity and there is no serious discussion about it in political circles anyhow. I might as well talk about independent Vojvodina, it`s the same kind of usefulness.

What I do agree with, is that the system is flawed, it alows great deal of corruption and manipulation.
Our politicians tend to play on fear, the fear of others at every election. So it is the same nationalistic rethoric every time, the same politicians every time since war broke out. There is no room for the younger generations which i dislike the most. Anyway, what kind of solution there is going to be, I support what ever the people on the ground agree on. But there has to be an agreement. People need to talk. Even if the negotiations take a hundred years, it`s better than one damned day of war.It would be human to take the killing and ethnic cleansing out of the equation. I do not live in Bosnia, so I am not directly affected by the situation there. But I do know from friends and family that life is hard...and I can not tell them from a comfy diaspora chair, suck it up and endure, stick it to the Serbs, for God and Country. How can I? If they decide, we are joining Croatia or Hungary even...Fine, ok.

What else...well, regarding the strategic importance of Sarajevo, it is the main industrial hub of the country, especially the surrounding industrial municipalities of Vogosca, Ilidza, Ilijas...those areas were serb-controlled during the war and the main discussions in the Dayton agreement were about these parts. The only reason the serbs pulled out of those parts were NATO threats, so clearly Sarajevo is important. Arguing that the main capital is unimportant is pure nonsense. It is the capital for a reason. It was not drawn in a lottery.

Enough writing, it`s late now...
@cheers Loki :)

Methmatician
03-16-2013, 02:41 AM
I would rather Republika Srpska rename itself to Yugoslavia and declare independence :D But that will never happen so I say integration into BiH. Last thing we need are more failed states.

i am talking about something that can happen in 20,30 years..right now its utopia

AFAIK, Montenegrin Bosniaks have no desire to join BiH.

Diėrker
03-16-2013, 03:07 AM
Republika srpska out of bosnia!
Bosnia for the bosniaks and proud croat people.

Hurrem sultana
03-16-2013, 07:20 AM
Cokolino je sve super opisao :D

is there any map that shows the current situation when it comes to population?

Hurrem sultana
03-16-2013, 07:21 AM
AFAIK, Montenegrin Bosniaks have no desire to join BiH.

Not that sure about that

Methmatician
03-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Not that sure about that

What makes you think they do? Was there a survey?

Twistedmind
03-16-2013, 07:28 AM
Bosnia & Hercegovina is a very multi-ethnic country, with Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/53/DemoBIH1991.png/619px-DemoBIH1991.png

This map is irrelevant.

This one shows current sitution:

http://www.bosnaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/etnicka2012.png

Except that.... everything is pretty clear.

Hurrem sultana
03-16-2013, 10:31 AM
What makes you think they do? Was there a survey?

I dont know everyone i spoke to loves Bosnia,they sing "da te nije Alija during their sport meetinsgs,they declared themselves as "bosniaks" with "bosnian" language

Gospodine
03-16-2013, 03:15 PM
I actually agree these groups are similar and should just join into one big country. But I guess it's best to have them fractioned and have them fighting each other.

;)

Fucking LOL.

Months of endless Albanian bashing of Yugoslavia and now you say this shit?

You have multiple personality disorder; seriously... decide what you are first before you decide what Bosnia's fate should be.

Gospodine
03-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Actually this thread has shone light on why Bosnia doesn't work. There's too many Rastkos, SILNIs, and Dados running around and passing on their ass-backwards genes to future generations.

Loki
03-16-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.bosnaonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/etnicka2012.png

Except that.... everything is pretty clear.

Yes ... I've read that Srebrenica wants autonomy from RS rule ... that enclave has a majority Bosniak population.

dralos
03-16-2013, 03:47 PM
nothing serbia,recognize kosova then mayby you have a chance of getting RS wich i highly doubt even with that move :d

dralos
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Not that sure about that
montenegrin bosniaks have more in common with us alboz then you,except the language wich was forced on them

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Is it onlyme? or do you notice how Bosniaks are increasingly becoming majoritary in formerly Croat districts?
Central Bosnia used to be mostly Croat and now it's almost entirely Bosniak... Guess the Serbs are faring better by staying separated.

Loki
03-16-2013, 03:49 PM
nothing serbia,recognize kosova then mayby you have a chance of getting RS wich i highly doubt even with that move :d

Hey here's a deal: an orderly population exchange ... all the Serbs of RS move to Kosovo, and the Albos from Kosovo to Bosnia. Serbia can have Kosovo back then, and everybody's happy ;)

Pontios
03-16-2013, 03:54 PM
Hey here's a deal: an orderly population exchange ... all the Serbs of RS move to Kosovo, and the Albos from Kosovo to Bosnia. Serbia can have Kosovo back then, and everybody's happy ;)

Or Serbians can have what belongs to them... Why should there be all this population exchange when it is Serbian land.

dralos
03-16-2013, 03:56 PM
loki we dont get along with bosniaks but all serbs from kosova can move to RS :D

Loki
03-16-2013, 03:57 PM
loki we dont get along with bosniaks ...

I've realised that :) Why is it?

dralos
03-16-2013, 04:00 PM
I've realised that :) Why is it?
i have some relatives there and they say serbs are more liked then albanians or sometimes equally hated,its bcs they're slavs and most still follow serbian logic when it comes to albanians

Loki
03-16-2013, 04:06 PM
i have some relatives there and they say serbs are more liked then albanians or sometimes equally hated,its bcs they're slavs and most still follow serbian logic when it comes to albanians

Interesting ... so it goes to show that ancestry is more important to them than religion.

iNird
03-16-2013, 04:07 PM
loki we dont get along with bosniaks but all serbs from kosova can move to RS :D

The Serbs from Krajina that were settled in Kosova should move to RS immediately.

:D

Mraz
03-16-2013, 04:10 PM
lol...Bosniaks don't give 2 cent about Albania, it's miles away from Bosnia...For those in the West I dislike those who go to "Yugo" parties and things like that, socialize with the people responsible of their migration, I'd rather share a drink with an Albo than with a Serb who is born 1 mile away from me.

dralos
03-16-2013, 04:12 PM
lol...Bosniaks don't give 2 cent about Albania, it's miles away from Bosnia...For those in the West I dislike those who go to "Yugo" parties and things like that, socialize with the people responsible of their migration, I'd rather share a drink with an Albo than with a Serb who is born 1 mile away from me.
i trust your words bcs you do know more about it than me

Loki
03-16-2013, 04:17 PM
I'd rather share a drink with an Albo than with a Serb who is born 1 mile away from me.

Well you and dralos are both Belgians, you should meet up for a drink ;)

Skerdilaid
03-16-2013, 04:31 PM
What a cluster fuck country this Bosnia is:picard2:

Loki
03-16-2013, 04:35 PM

Well every village has its own character, it's a unique and quaint country in actuality :)

Diėrker
03-16-2013, 06:30 PM
I beg to differ. Some Bosniaks like me get along very well with Albanians. There like brothers.

Hurrem sultana
03-16-2013, 06:32 PM
Just ignore dralos opinion he is biased,bosniaks have nothing against albanians and vice versa
there are prejudices and stuff but thats not serious

Diėrker
03-16-2013, 07:37 PM

Smh.. That's why some Bosnians exactly don't like Albanians.. It's a shame really.

dralos
03-17-2013, 12:22 AM
Smh.. That's why some Bosnians exactly don't like Albanians.. It's a shame really.
dude you're a good person and i respect you but you have to admit you're a minority of bosniaks but the diaspora bosniaks are more pro albo except some people who love serbs more like lunarose

Vukodav
03-17-2013, 12:42 AM
Not that sure about that
Only muslims from Plav are seperatistic oriented. The rest of them are happy where they are.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 01:22 PM
Yes ... I've read that Srebrenica wants autonomy from RS rule ... that enclave has a majority Bosniak population.

No. It has Serbian majority, this map acctually shows where which group has majority of seats in municipality councils. Bosniak parties won in Srebrenica due to voting ingeneering.

Loki
03-17-2013, 01:36 PM
No. It has Serbian majority, this map acctually shows where which group has majority of seats in municipality councils. Bosniak parties won in Srebrenica due to voting ingeneering.

Are there recent statistics? In 1991 Bosniaks made up 64%. Of course in 1995 was the Srebrenica massacre ...

In any case, it says this:

On March 24, 2007, Srebrenica's municipal assembly adopted a resolution demanding independence from the Republika Srpska entity (though not from Bosnia's sovereignty); the Serb members of the assembly did not vote on the resolution.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 01:38 PM
Are there recent statistics? In 1991 Bosniaks made up 64%. Of course in 1995 was the Srebrenica massacre ...

In any case, it says this:

On March 24, 2007, Srebrenica's municipal assembly adopted a resolution demanding independence from the Republika Srpska entity (though not from Bosnia's sovereignty); the Serb members of the assembly did not vote on the resolution.

There is no census for Bosnia from 1991. In first hand you have to have in mind, that whats today muncipality Srebrenica is consisted by two prewar muncipalities. Second, many Bosniaks who do not live there registered residence in Srebrenica few montsh before elections, and then voted, after that, they resigned registrations.

meAyin-sixteen
03-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Part of Serbian population returned there and now has around 90% majority. But those are mountainous areas and population is old. It should be noted that those Serbs there do not have the right to educate their children in Serbian but on Croatian instead.

And desintegration of Bosnia would eventually lead to?

You know, there are Muslims, Hungarians and Albanians in Serbia who truly believe that the republic of Serbia is dysfunctional and according to their firm beliefs, Serbia should have never even existed...

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 01:42 PM

You know, there are Muslims, Hungarians and Albanians in Serbia who truly believe that the republic of Serbia is dysfunctional and according to their firm beliefs, Serbia should have never even existed...

They are small minorities, not more than one third of population who control half of territory of Serbia, and who was biggest group just 30 years ago.

alb0zfinest
03-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Only muslims from Plav are seperatistic oriented. The rest of them are happy where they are.

Not really. There are plenty of Albanians and some bosniaks in places like gusi (gusinje), tuz, and ulqin (ulcinj) of course, that still want separatism. There was this documentary explaining how almost none of the indirect investment in Montenegro ever went to southern Montenegro because Serbian and Montenegrin politicians would not permit it. They even enacted a law prohibiting putting up the Albanian flag in public, and if you ignored that law you would be fined 2000 euro and by the living conditions in southern Montenegro 2000 is like 1/3 of their yearly income. They even made gusinje a commune, just shows how determined they are to keep Albanians down and weak, because they're affraid of what they see happening in Macedonia. Anyways its too late for them now. Albanians make up less then 5% of the population of Montenegro. Unless Bosniaks and muslim Montenegrins in southern Montenegro actually stand up and join the Albanians in protesting for the disservices done by the Montenegrin regime, there really is nothing the Albanians can do.

Loki
03-17-2013, 02:15 PM
There is no census for Bosnia from 1991. In first hand you have to have in mind, that whats today muncipality Srebrenica is consisted by two prewar muncipalities. Second, many Bosniaks who do not live there registered residence in Srebrenica few montsh before elections, and then voted, after that, they resigned registrations.

Just the memory alone of Srebrenica 1995 should be enough motivation to give it to the Bosniaks. I regard it as an insult that it is part of RS.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 02:16 PM
Just the memory alone of Srebrenica 1995 should be enough motivation to give it to the Bosniaks.
I regard it as an insult that it is part of RS.
It is your personal opinion. But political relity is something else.

Loki
03-17-2013, 02:21 PM
It is your personal opinion. But political relity is something else.

I guess it would be comfortable for many Serbs to "own" a town with all these memorials?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_gravestones_2009_1.jp g/800px-Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_gravestones_2009_1.jp g

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/SrebrenicaStone.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/46/Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_wall_of_names_2009_2. jpg/800px-Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_wall_of_names_2009_2. jpg

As late as 2010 the remains of 775 victims have been identified and buried:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/20114124.jpg

meAyin-sixteen
03-17-2013, 02:25 PM
Or Slovenia,there are around 2 milion Bosniaks,,,,Slovenia has 2 milions

Oh, but there is only about one milion Slovenes left, the other half already consists of newcomers from the Balkans (mainly Bosnian Muslims and Serbs).

So, maybe some day we will figure all this out and reunite with Republic of Serbska and Bosnia and Herzegovina ...And possibly with Albania, cause we are after a corridor of free passage for our ships!

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 02:26 PM
I guess it would be comfortable for many Serbs to "own" a town with all these memorials?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/07/Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_gravestones_2009_1.jp g/800px-Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_gravestones_2009_1.jp g

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/46/Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_wall_of_names_2009_2. jpg/800px-Srebrenica_massacre_memorial_wall_of_names_2009_2. jpg

Srebrenica is ours,my mom is from Srebrenica..many people return,Bosniaks will not give up that town

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 02:35 PM
Srebrenica was before the war over 70% Bosniak,so it has always been a bosniak area

meAyin-sixteen
03-17-2013, 03:15 PM
They are small minorities, not more than one third of population who control half of territory of Serbia, and who was biggest group just 30 years ago.

Yes. But it“s not about the numbers.

lt“s about sheer determination and the abhorrence these people feel for Serbia, which they perceive as the darkest dungeon one could wind up in.

Vukodav
03-17-2013, 04:05 PM
Not really. There are plenty of Albanians and some bosniaks in places like gusi (gusinje), tuz, and ulqin (ulcinj) of course, that still want separatism. There was this documentary explaining how almost none of the indirect investment in Montenegro ever went to southern Montenegro because Serbian and Montenegrin politicians would not permit it. They even enacted a law prohibiting putting up the Albanian flag in public, and if you ignored that law you would be fined 2000 euro and by the living conditions in southern Montenegro 2000 is like 1/3 of their yearly income. They even made gusinje a commune, just shows how determined they are to keep Albanians down and weak, because they're affraid of what they see happening in Macedonia. Anyways its too late for them now. Albanians make up less then 5% of the population of Montenegro. Unless Bosniaks and muslim Montenegrins in southern Montenegro actually stand up and join the Albanians in protesting for the disservices done by the Montenegrin regime, there really is nothing the Albanians can do.
I was talking only about Montenegrin muslim. we all know that Albanians have dream of greater Albania. I consider Montenegrin muslims to be part of our nation since they're more integrated in society and share same ethnic background with Montenegrins/Serbs, even though their Ottoman culture is still present. Also they share mentality with us and not with Bosnian Bosniaks. On the end even if Albanians in Montenegro have a slight chance for gaining "independance" that would've only put them in worse position then they are now. After all, Montenegro is more developed country than Albania (or Bosnia)
P.S all foriegn flags are banned, even the Serbian tricolor. IMHO that was the good move. We don't live in U.S south or Northern Ireland.

Skerdilaid
03-17-2013, 04:11 PM

Body I meant cluster fuck in ethnic division sense. None the less Bosnia belongs to Bosniacs:)

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Differeince between montenegrin bosniak and bosnian bosniak is same as the difference between bosnian serb and serbia serb

Vukodav
03-17-2013, 04:31 PM
It's more complicated Lunar. Lots of muslims here identify as Montenegrins or Serbs by ethnicity or simply as Muslims. I never heard of Bosnian Serb who identify as Bosnian or Bosniak by ethnicity.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 04:32 PM

You know that we have completly different wiew on all things happened in August of 1995. So, honedtly speaking, you are speaking about moral dilemma which do not exist in our minds, since we see entire thing with Hague as travesty of jutice, to put it in most middle form.

Yes. But it“s not about the numbers.

lt“s about sheer determination and the abhorrence these people feel for Serbia, which they perceive as the darkest dungeon one could wind up in.

Well my point was they are insignificant in political reality of Serbia, while Bosnian Serbs are not insignificant factor in Bosnia.

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 04:41 PM
It's more complicated Lunar. Lots of muslims here identify as Montenegrins or Serbs by ethnicity or simply as Muslims. I never heard of Bosnian Serb who identify as Bosnian or Bosniak by ethnicity.

you sure? how about him:

http://www.haber.ba/zanimljivosti/svastara/31303-mladic-pravoslavac-iz-rs-stao-pred-kameru-i-svima-rekao-zasto-je-bosanac-video.html

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 04:47 PM

Bad comparison.

Serbia is able to bring laws and implement them. Politicians in BiH can't make an agreement over smallest issues. Blame is on SDA, they must understand that their centralized semi-islamic Bosnia is not possible with Serbs, Croats and other non-muslims within the country. It's simple as that. After all, what to expect from a party funded by a Pan-Islamic fundamentalist like Alija Izetbegovic.

Vukodav
03-17-2013, 04:52 PM
one idiot can't change a thing. I am talking about mass of people, you post one isolated example.

Loki
03-17-2013, 04:52 PM
You know that we have completly different wiew on all things happened in August of 1995. So, honedtly speaking, you are speaking about moral dilemma which do not exist in our minds, since we see entire thing with Hague as travesty of jutice, to put it in most middle form.

?!?!?

Wow ... may you tell me what is your view of what happened there? Did Wikipedia get the story totally wrong?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 04:55 PM
?!?!?

Wow ... may you tell me what is your view of what happened there? Did Wikipedia get the story totally wrong?

Loki, since when is Wikipedia realible? Anyway, we allready had such discussion, I told I dont wish to discuss it. I respect other peoples opinions, but I stick to my own.

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 05:11 PM
?!?!?

They live in a dream world,they teach their kids in schools what no one else in world teaches,so what do you expect?`but i feel sorry for the next generation ,since they will be embarassed for sure,the way germans are today

Pontios
03-17-2013, 05:23 PM
They live in a dream world,they teach their kids in schools what no one else in world teaches,so what do you expect?`but i feel sorry for the next generation ,since they will be embarassed for sure,the way germans are today

The victors write the history... Whatever side the US supports is the side that is "correct"... Let's not forget other lies we have in history today. Just look at the holocaust...

If you think only the Serbians don't believe in the "massacre" you are wrong, many don't belive in it.

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
The victors write the history... Whatever side the US supports is the side that is "correct"... Let's not forget other lies we have in history today. Just look at the holocaust...

If you think only the Serbians don't believe in the "massacre" you are wrong, many don't belive in it.

So according to you it never happened.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 05:29 PM

You are discussin with somebody who was 5 years at moment of things happened, and who do not live in Bosnia anyway. :) No need to enter in such arguments. :)

Pontios
03-17-2013, 05:29 PM
So according to you it never happened. You know how retarded that sounds?

Which? The massacre or the holocaust?

The massacre no. First off the numbers are completely wrong. It's not only exaggerated, it's also one sided. They only look at the Bosnians that died, but not the Serbians. I'm not saying nobody died, I am saying nobody died in the numbers we are told.

The holocaust of course not either and we all know why but we don't want to accept the truth.

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 05:31 PM
?!?!?

I can tell you my opinion. It was a political game, a crime committed from the revenge with silent support from Bosniak government in order to get Western support in for the upcoming Bosniak-Croat offensive in North-Western Bosnia.

Pred. Muslim areas were given to Rep. Srpska while pred. Serb areas in NW Bosnia were given to Bosniak-Croat federation.

This is the picture of 1994 frontlines, it clearly shows lost Serb territories in the West, part of Bosnia that was a Serb stronghold before the war.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f2/Bih94.JPG/250px-Bih94.JPG

Since you are interested in these events, I want to recommend this film to you. It's a Norwegian film and researcher is Bosnian Muslim from Srebrenica. It shows events related to Srebenica from 1992 to 1995. It covers the whole story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqHWS_4AuM

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:38 PM
You are discussin with somebody who was 5 years at moment of things happened, and who do not live in Bosnia anyway. :) No need to enter in such arguments. :)

I was 5 years old when it happened? No, 22 :)

I don't need to live in Bosnia to have knowledge about the event. The whole world knows. The Dutch soldiers know who were there to protect the people, but failed because they were outnumbered. These Dutch soldiers cry like little children when they recall the happenings, it was way too much for them. And some Dutch are to blame ... but that's another story again.

It's a shame that people like yourself grew up from propaganda, denying all the atrocities.

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Since you are interested in these events, I want to recommend this film to you. It's a Norwegian film and researcher is Bosnian Muslim from Srebrenica. It shows events related to Srebenica from 1992 to 1995. It covers the whole story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvqHWS_4AuM

I will have a look at it.

Mraz
03-17-2013, 05:40 PM
I can tell you my opinion. It was a political game, a crime committed from the revenge with silent support from Bosniak government in order to get Western support in for the upcoming Bosniak-Croat offensive in North-Western Bosnia.

Pred. Muslim areas were given to Rep. Srpska while pred. Serb areas in NW Bosnia were given to Bosniak-Croat federation.

This is the picture of 1994 frontlines, it clearly shows lost Serb territories in the West, part of Bosnia that was a Serb stronghold before the war.

The North West part of BiH wasn't a stronghold of Serbs, most of Municipalities had 50-50 population.

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Which? The massacre or the holocaust?

The massacre no. First off the numbers are completely wrong. It's not only exaggerated, it's also one sided. They only look at the Bosnians that died, but not the Serbians. I'm not saying nobody died, I am saying nobody died in the numbers we are told.

The holocaust of course not either and we all know why but we don't want to accept the truth.

Serbs died there at Srebrenica? You are so ignorant you don't even know their account of the story. In fact you're a complete ***** to spit upon the memory of those who suffered so terribly. Shame on you.

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 05:43 PM
The North West part of BiH wasn't a stronghold of Serbs, most of Municipalities had 50-50 population.

Big parts of Bosnian Krajina, you know what I mean.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/BiH_-_ES_N_1991_1.gif/642px-BiH_-_ES_N_1991_1.gif

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:44 PM

I know, I know ... I'm not talking about the entire war. I'm here talking about what happened at Srebrenica, and there were about 1,500 Serbian soldiers taking orders from Mladic to round up all men between the age of 15 and 55 and execute them. Which they did, and not in the most honorable of ways. Sometimes babies were not spared. Women were raped repeatedly in the supposedly safe UN camp, while Dutch peacekeepers looked on without being able to do anything.

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 05:51 PM
I know, I know ... I'm not talking about the entire war. I'm here talking about what happened at Srebrenica, and there were about 1,500 Serbian soldiers taking orders from Mladic to round up all men between the age of 15 and 55 and execute them. Which they did, and not in the most honorable of ways. Sometimes babies were not spared. Women were raped repeatedly in the supposedly safe UN camp, while Dutch peacekeepers looked on without being able to do anything.

As far as I know, women, children and elderly were sent to Muslim territory in buses provided by Mladic himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYbI6kPk4qc

Loki
03-17-2013, 05:55 PM
As far as I know, women, children and elderly were sent to Muslim territory in buses provided by Mladic himself.

Yes, that is correct. But all the men between 16 and 55 were slaughtered (those who could not escape etc).

And in the camp women were raped before going on the buses:

One survivor described the murder of a baby and the rape of women occurring in the close vicinity of Dutch U.N. peacekeepers who did nothing to prevent it. According to the survivor, a Serb told a mother to make her child stop crying, and when it continued to cry he took it and slit its throat, after which he laughed.[49] Stories about rapes and killings spread through the crowd and the terror in the camp escalated. Several individuals were so terrified that they committed suicide by hanging themselves.

One of the survivors, Zarfa Turkovic, described the horrors of rapes as follows: "Two [Serb soldiers] took her legs and raised them up in the air, while the third began raping her. Four of them were taking turns on her. People were silent, no one moved. She was screaming and yelling and begging them to stop. They put a rag into her mouth and then we just heard silent sobs...."

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Yes, that is correct. But all the men between 16 and 55 were slaughtered (those who could not escape etc).

One survivor described the murder of a baby and the rape of women occurring in the close vicinity of Dutch U.N. peacekeepers who did nothing to prevent it. According to the survivor, a Serb told a mother to make her child stop crying, and when it continued to cry he took it and slit its throat, after which he laughed.[49] Stories about rapes and killings spread through the crowd and the terror in the camp escalated. Several individuals were so terrified that they committed suicide by hanging themselves.

One of the survivors, Zarfa Turkovic, described the horrors of rapes as follows: "Two [Serb soldiers] took her legs and raised them up in the air, while the third began raping her. Four of them were taking turns on her. People were silent, no one moved. She was screaming and yelling and begging them to stop. They put a rag into her mouth and then we just heard silent sobs...."

Fucking barbarians, this made me so fucking angry, my God! Why the babies, why the children, why the women, are they fucking animals?! It seems so, fucking pathetic pieces of shit, I'd piss on their graves and I know for a fact they'll burn in hell, fuck!

Sorry, I just couldn't contain myself, I'm shocked.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Fucking barbarians, this made me so fucking angry, my God! Why the babies, why the children, why the women, are they fucking animals?! It seems so, fucking pathetic pieces of shit, I'd piss on their graves and I know for a fact they'll burn in hell, fuck!

What babies and children?
Anyway, isnt this thread about something else?

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 06:03 PM

My grandfather was older than 55

Loki
03-17-2013, 06:04 PM

That's not even half of it ... as I said many of the boys and men committed suicide to prevent having to suffer torture ... they had to witness others' noses and ears cut off before being executed.

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Serbs died there at Srebrenica? You are so ignorant you don't even know their account of the story. In fact you're a complete ***** to spit upon the memory of those who suffered so terribly. Shame on you.

You dont know serbs,this is nothing

Loki
03-17-2013, 06:06 PM

You are right. We can continue discussion about Srebrenica here:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73640-Where-are-the-1-500-men-from-the-VRS-Drina-Corps

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 06:08 PM
What babies and children?

Don't you even dare deny this.

My grandfather was older than 55

Rest in peace! :(

That's not even half of it ... as I said many of the boys and men committed suicide to prevent having to suffer torture ... they had to witness others' noses and ears cut off before being executed.

My God... Bosnia should never be divided, Republika Srpska will cease to exist anyways, due to their birthrates. My support for Bosniak-Croat Bosna & Herzegovina. I have heard the tales about noses & ears cut off, during the Kosovo war, if the toddlers weren't silent, they would've done that. One mother, my God, volunteered to get raped so they would spare her baby daughter. :(

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 06:13 PM

I don't know about every detail and separated incident. I try to avoid these painful discussions. I do know that lots of people are in prison today but almost none of them is Bosniak. Tribunal in Hague is anti-Serbian in my eyes just like Tadic's apologize was unnecessary but I must admit they have achieved one important thing. The responsible people are in prison and our and honor of our military is restored.

However, not a single Bosniak directly responsible for crimes against Serb civilians around Srebrenica and indirectly responsible for what happened in Srebrenica(vendetta)was brought to justice and as time goes, it would become heavier and heavier ballast for them. That's however, a demon from the past that they have to face.

Again, you have to watch that film, it explains everything.

Minesweeper
03-17-2013, 06:19 PM
You dont know serbs,this is nothing

Tell to Loki how Naser Oric run illegal businesses in Srebrenica and how he took humanitarian aid for himself so that he could sell it to starving population of Srebrenica.

Ofc, when he was in town and wasn't busy by terrorizing Serbian villagers. You should read the reports what his soldiers were doing to their captives.

Like everything is black or white.

Mraz
03-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Big parts of Bosnian Krajina, you know what I mean.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0e/BiH_-_ES_N_1991_1.gif/642px-BiH_-_ES_N_1991_1.gif

There is little green there but Serbs outnumbers Bosniak and Croats of only 75 000 and remember Banja Luka is mainly Serb and is the biggest city of RS.
Most of those blue spots are not even villages, just a couple of houses isolated, when Bosniak villages are concentrated around towns.

Loki
03-17-2013, 06:49 PM
Tell to Loki how Naser Oric run illegal businesses in Srebrenica and how he took humanitarian aid for himself so that he could sell it to starving population of Srebrenica.

Ofc, when he was in town and wasn't busy by terrorizing Serbian villagers. You should read the reports what his soldiers were doing to their captives.

Like everything is black or white.

True, I've read about Naser Oric ... equally despicable what he and his men did.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 06:53 PM

:love:

This post made my day.

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 06:54 PM
:love:

This post made my day.

Ofcourse, you have psychopathic tendencies, no wonder.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 06:59 PM
Ofcourse, you have psychopathic tendencies, no wonder.
yeah , my heart is in pain here

dralos
03-17-2013, 07:07 PM
this post surprises me since when do you have a heart?

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 07:08 PM

Well if it was, you would've been considered relevant.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:12 PM
Actually this thread has shone light on why Bosnia doesn't work. There's too many Rastkos, SILNIs, and Dados running around and passing on their ass-backwards genes to future generations.

Well , first part of job is finished. yugoslavia is destroyed and that is good enough for me.
I hope all ex yugo countries to made law that mere mentioning of yugoslav idea be punishable by it.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Well if it was, you would've been considered relevant.

anyway , maybe you should move to some more serious topics.
this one is funny.

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 07:17 PM
anyway , maybe you should move to some more serious topics.
this one is funny.

No it's not, it's rather sad. What's ''worse'' in a way, is that you're that kind of Serbs/Balkanites I dislike very much, pretty much psychopaths, no offense. :)

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:18 PM
with population of only 30 000 (total) before the war one would think that bosniaks lost majority in that city with all those "genocides" flying around.

as we can see it isn't the case

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:22 PM
montenegrin bosniaks have more in common with us alboz then you,except the language wich was forced on them

bosnian language forced on bosniaks ?

this is a new

http://1389blog.com/pix/alarmed-popcorn-smiley.png

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 07:22 PM
True, I've read about Naser Oric ... equally despicable what he and his men did.

Loki, You don't know shit about Naser Oric no offensive nor does 99% of the people on TA know anything about him.
He and the 28th division, were shooting combatant Chetniks. What do you mean killing "innocent serbs"? It was not a Massacre, It was a battle. You can look it up, Just type in Kravica on youtube or google mate. Not Srebenica Massacre.. Jesus Christ, the stupidity of some people is just too much to handle.

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 07:23 PM
No offense to Loki, since most of it was directed towards the TA population. ^

Arbėrori
I disagree with calling Loki stupid, but you're right Juka!

SILNI
Is it onlyme? or do you notice how Bosniaks are increasingly becoming majoritary in formerly Croat districts?
Central Bosnia used to be mostly Croat and now it's almost entirely Bosniak... Guess the Serbs are faring better by staying separated.
yeah , you know bosniaks are all :love0033:
that's why croats are running away from them

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:25 PM

it is because many alboz in bosnia are criminals , even criminal bosses (bosniaks here can confirm this)

dralos
03-17-2013, 07:27 PM
it is because many alboz in bosnia are criminals , even criminal bosses (bosniaks here can confirm this)
its not bcs of that but because we're too different and alboz in exyugo countries have mainly their own stores not really criminals

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Srebrenica is ours,my mom is from Srebrenica..many people return,Bosniaks will not give up that town
You should start a war for independence !

Ah wait , you're a Nato slave and it decided this bosniak village is part of RS , so sorry
Not that I care personally

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Loki, since when is Wikipedia realible? Anyway, we allready had such discussion, I told I dont wish to discuss it. I respect other peoples opinions, but I stick to my own.
I don't. I never loved fairy tales but sometimes we are forced to listen them , just as same as when we were kids :)

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:37 PM

which germans?
germans rule europe now (well liberal germans , not my favorite kind given that I am a nationalist and all)
but it is very shamefull from you to lecture and mention germans while you are nothing more than their slave.
will you go in EU or not , germany will decide

speaking about dream world
bosniak to lecture the biggest nation in europe

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:41 PM
[SIZE=2][FONT=Georgia]Don't you even dare deny this.

dare?
denying?
death is bad thing bad albo who act smart is a FAIL of nature
funny though

Pontios
03-17-2013, 07:42 PM

Yes, Serbs died at Srebrenica, and even worse than the Bosnians. They were beheaded, burned, and had their dead bodies torn to parts by Mujahideen forces and supported by NATO, things that Serbs never did to the Bosnians. Naser Oric... do I have to remind you of him again?

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 07:43 PM
dare?
denying?
death is bad thing bad albo who act smart is a FAIL of nature
funny though

Try harder, Silni. :lol: The genocide happened, full stop.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:44 PM
No offense to Loki, since most of it was directed towards the TA population. ^

Ass kissing army on the way !

well what else one can expect from bosniak and shqiptar

Hevo
03-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Loki, You don't know shit about Naser Oric no offensive nor does 99% of the people on TA know anything about him.
He and the 28th division, were shooting combatant Chetniks. What do you mean killing "innocent serbs"? It was not a Massacre, It was a battle. You can look it up, Just type in Kravica on youtube or google mate. Not Srebenica Massacre.. Jesus Christ, the stupidity of some people is just too much to handle.

Could you give me some sources about that please?:)

dralos
03-17-2013, 07:47 PM
Ass kissing army on the way !

well what else one can expect from bosniak and shqiptar
you were kissing and still are kissing everyone's ass so dont judge others plz

Mraz
03-17-2013, 07:47 PM
They were beheaded, burned, and had their dead bodies torn to parts by Mujahideen forces and supported by NATO, things that Serbs never did to the Bosnians. Naser Oric... do I have to remind you of him again?

Mujahedins were fighting in central Bosnia, against Croats :picard1:

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:48 PM
:lol: / The genocide happened, full stop.

smile and genocide in the same sentence
i am sure albos are all in pain and sorrow because of bosniak sufferings

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:48 PM
you were kissing and still are kissing everyone's ass so dont judge others plz

where?
on this forum?
didn't noticed that.

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 07:50 PM

Pontios is a troll. Even his "fellow" Greeks say so.

SILNI
its not bcs of that but because we're too different and alboz in exyugo countries have mainly their own stores not really criminals

main bosses in sarajevo were albos
you know that

Arbėrori
smile and genocide in the same sentence
i am sure albos are all in pain and sorrow because of bosniak sufferings

I'm laughing at your failed attempt to call Albanians stupid. May all those innocent souls rest in peace, glory to Bosnia! ;)

Pontios
03-17-2013, 07:51 PM

Really? And who was Naser Oric? Was he not a Mujahideen? Did he not command the Mujahideens? Many Serbian towns were destroyed by him and many Serbians were killed by his army.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:51 PM

yeah , they traveled all across the globe and from middle east , but only fought in central bosnia , because eastern bosnia is so faaaaar away :rolleyes:

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:52 PM
Really? And who was Naser Oric? Was he not a Mujahideen? Did he not command the Mujahideens? Many Serbian towns were destroyed by him and many Serbians were killed by his army.

he was worse , domestic turd

he with his unit killed 2 000 serbs only in bratunac near srebrenica

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
glory to Bosnia! ;)
AHHAAHHA
how pathetic , like it is ancient Rome or something
you are funny albo :thumb001:

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
You know Silni it's possible to fit more then one reply in one comment.

Loki
03-17-2013, 07:56 PM
with population of only 30 000 (total) before the war one would think that bosniaks lost majority in that city with all those "genocides" flying around.

as we can see it isn't the case

I don't understand your point ... can you elaborate? Do you know ANYTHING about the Sr massacre?

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:57 PM
Could you give me some sources about that please?:)

here

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2008&mm=07&dd=12&nav_id=51846

http://antisrbizam.com/en/blog/60-bratunac-and-srebrenica-twin-commemorations-double-standards

SILNI
03-17-2013, 07:59 PM
I don't understand your point ... can you elaborate? Do you know ANYTHING about the Sr massacre?

you should do the math
in this case it is easy

total - 30 000 (before the war)
60 % bosniaks - so it mean 20 000
"killed" 8 000 ?

and they are still a MAJORITY?

only in bosniak fairy tale something like this is possible

fortunately we have math

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
AHHAAHHA
how pathetic , like it is ancient Rome or something
you are funny albo :thumb001:

Oh yes, Serbia is Ancient Greece then. :lol: Glory to their people & their country, y u mad? :laugh:

Hevo
03-17-2013, 08:00 PM
here

http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region-article.php?yyyy=2008&mm=07&dd=12&nav_id=51846

http://antisrbizam.com/en/blog/60-bratunac-and-srebrenica-twin-commemorations-double-standards

Thank you SILNI, but i asked Juka for a source.

Another source here: http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profile/person?personId=112057252&targetid=profile

Loki
03-17-2013, 08:02 PM
you should do the math
in this case it is easy

total - 30 000 (before the war)
60 % bosniaks - so it mean 20 000
"killed" 8 000 ?

and they are still a MAJORITY?

only in bosniak fairy tale something like this is possible

fortunately we have math

We have math but you can't use it. 8,000 MEN were massacred, and perhaps 20,000 women were separated.

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh yes, Serbia is Ancient Greece then. :lol: Glory to their people & their country, y u mad? :laugh:

lol

Loki
03-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Yes, Serbs died at Srebrenica, and even worse than the Bosnians.

:picard1::picard1::picard1:

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:04 PM
We have math but you can't use it. 8,000 MEN were massacred, and perhaps 20,000 women were separated.
I can't use math? Why?

They claim they are still majority. How? If 50 % of them died in the war?
Something fishy there.

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:05 PM
I can't use math? Why?

Something fishy there.
How is 8000 50% of 30 000? Are you retarded?

Loki
03-17-2013, 08:07 PM
I can't use math? Why?

Something fishy there.

Do you know that Srebrenica has less people now? Much less? 7,000 now according to Wikipedia.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:08 PM
.serbs are bosnians , but i understand what you mean

there is some people which hate a math

here is another

KILLED SOLDIERS IN THE WAR

BOSNIAKS - 42 000
SERBS - 15 000
CROATS - 7 000

do you want links?

so much of Juka's story of brave bosniak warriors.

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:09 PM
serbs are bosnians , but i understand what you mean

there is some people which hate a math

here is another

KILLED SOLDIERS IN THE WAR

BOSNIAKS - 42 000
SERBS - 15 000
CROATS - 7 000

do you want links?

so much of Juka's story of brave bosniak warriors

Yet another lie.

Here are the official stats, vojnici means soldiers and civili ofcourse means civilians.

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/6353/1ponacijiistatusu.png

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:14 PM
Yet another lie.

Here are the official stats, vojnici means soldiers and civili ofcourse means civilians.

LIE

here is a link

http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_u_Bosni_i_Hercegovini#Ljudske_.C5.BErtve_i_eko nomske_.C5.A1tete

http://s11.postimage.org/iskx2log3/untitled.png

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:15 PM
so as we can see more bosniak soldiers died than croats and serb ones combined

bosnjaci - bosniaks
srbi - serbs
hrvati - croats

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:19 PM
How is 8000 50% of 30 000? Are you retarded?

50 % of your population you liar

you know very well what I meant

now ANSWER

or continue with lieing

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:19 PM
LIE

here is a link

http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_u_Bosni_i_Hercegovini#Ljudske_.C5.BErtve_i_eko nomske_.C5.A1tete

Again I must ask if you are retarded? You give a link which gives two completely different figures for Bosniak soldier casualty (31000 and 42 000), choose one of them and say I'm the one who's lying :lol:

The link I gave is even used by Serbs as "proof" when someone claim that more than 100 000 people died in the war, and then they disregard the parts of it they don't like.

Pathetic.

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:20 PM
50 % of your population you liar

you know very well what I meant

noW ANSWER

Na sta da odgovorim pravoslavni Turcine?

Loki
03-17-2013, 08:21 PM
So SILNI, we're still talking about the suffering of civilians, and already you're jumping to discussing how great the Serbian army was to kill more Bosniak forces. Of course, the Serbs were far better equipped.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:22 PM
Na sta da odgovorim pravoslavni Turcine?

How are you still majority if 8000 of you died in war

nema potrebe da vrijedjas kad sam te uhvatio u laz

answer please

you had 20 000 , NOW 8 000 died - HOW ARE YOU STILL MAJORITY?

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:23 PM
How are you still majority if 8000 of you died in war

nema potrebe da vrijedjas kad sam te uhvatio u laz

answer please

you had 20 000 , NOW 8 000 died - HOW ARE YOU STILL MAJORITY?

Because people are returning - because Bosniaks from other parts of Bosnia register as voters there out of solidarity (even some from Sandzak did this). Because like that we are showing that despite everything we're never giving up our town to Vlachs.

That's why.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:23 PM
So SILNI, we're still talking about the suffering of civilians, and already you're jumping to discussing how great the Serbian army was to kill more Bosniak forces. Of course, the Serbs were far better equipped.

Math doesn't conncern you?
You claim they are majority
I asked how that can be if 50 % of them died?
And your answer is what? Talking about sufferings?

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Because people are returning - because Bosniaks from other parts of Bosnia register as voters there out of solidarity (even some from Sandzak did this). Because like that we are showing that despite everything we're never giving up our town to Vlachs.

That's why.

ah finaly the truth
so they are vlachs now?
well "vlachs" made pretty good job there

DON'T BLAME THE SERBS ANY MORE my beautiful girl

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 08:25 PM

That's why.

Bravo! :)

Loki
03-17-2013, 08:26 PM
Math doesn't conncern you?
You claim they are majority
I asked how that can be if 50 % of them died?
And your answer is what? Talking about sufferings?

What? Majority now? I don't have current numbers but it states that in 2005 there were 4,000 Bosniaks. The total population in 2012 is 7,000.

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:26 PM
ah finaly the truth
so they are vlachs now?
well "vlachs" made pretty good job there

DON'T BLAME THE SERBS ANY MORE my beautiful girl

They aren't Vlachs now, they have always been Vlachs. Embrace your Vlach ancestry:)

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:27 PM
And all this time I disliked Vlachs

VLACHS RULE !
Just look eastern bosnia nowv:thumb001:

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:28 PM
Just look eastern bosnia nowv:thumb001:

Yes look at it, almost empty of population of any nation - Vlach and Bosniak, because not even Vlach want to live there :D

Mraz
03-17-2013, 08:29 PM
Silni probably even never walked on Serbian soil, he really sounds like an American :rolleyes:

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:29 PM
They aren't Vlachs now, they have always been Vlachs. Embrace your Vlach ancestry:)

They did better job than serbs :thumb001::)

I will maybe convert to be a Vlach , who knows

they are my new heroes
stop talking bad about vlachs - it is racist you know , my dear taliban girl

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM

I never called Loki stupid, That was directed to those who still think Naser Oric and the 28th slaughtered "Innocent' Civilians..

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:31 PM
No it's not racist at all, I think we're all children of God - Vlachs and negroes aswell :)

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:32 PM
No it's not racist at all, I think we're all children of God - Vlachs and negroes aswell :)

what about good deeds Vlachs did?

don't you feel love in the air when you see them

I heard they did good job in bosnia

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:33 PM
what about good deeds Vlachs did?

don't you feel love in the air when you see them

I heard they did good job in bosnia
No I actually just try to shy away from the smell when I see them :S

Twistedmind
03-17-2013, 08:34 PM
Да.
:laugh:

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 08:34 PM
I don't understand why Vlachs in Bosnia were pretty much psychopaths... In Albania they're well integrated & peace-loving, talk about contrast.

Silni, are you from stormfront? :laugh:

Bosnjakinja
03-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Да.
:laugh:
Pa dobro, osim tebe. Ti mora da si Slaven porijeklom :kiss:

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 08:35 PM

Naser Oric is a hero, Like I have said many times before.
He was NOT a Mujahideen, Do you even know what the fuck a Mujahideen is man? Foreign Fighters, I'm 100% sure Naser was born in Bosnia... And NO he didn't command the Mujahidden dumbass, Do you know what the fuck the 28th division is? 3rd korps, Your retarded man, like I can't even go on. Oh yeah, and 1 village. Not town, but SERB SOLDIERS/CHETNIKS TERRITORY VILLAGE. So you can fuck off now. It's called Kravica, and Hevo shut the fuck up man, Look it your fucking self you paraplegic looking douchebag.

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:36 PM

you're such a racist girl, i am starting to like you

Hurrem sultana
03-17-2013, 08:36 PM
I don't understand why Vlachs in Bosnia were pretty much psychopaths... In Albania they're well integrated & peace-loving, talk about contrast.

Silni, are you from stormfront? :laugh:

Its because Serbia uses them for their own interest,kmet ostaje kmet samo mjenja bega/vladara.....

SILNI
03-17-2013, 08:37 PM
Naser Oric is a hero, Like I have said many times before.
He was NOT a Mujahideen, Do you even know what the fuck a Mujahideen is man? Foreign Fighters, I'm 100% sure Naser was born in Bosnia... And NO he didn't command the Mujahidden dumbass, Do you know what the fuck the 28th division is? 3rd korps, Your retarded man, like I can't even go on. Oh yeah, and 1 village. Not town, but SERB SOLDIERS/CHETNIKS TERRITORY VILLAGE. So you can fuck off now. It's called Kravica, and Hevo shut the fuck up man, Look it your fucking self you paraplegic looking douchebag.
is this a hero who we need to thank because 40 000 bosniak soldiers died in the war?

great commander !!

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 08:39 PM
here

You know.. It's kind of funny, Because when you type in google, Bratunac Massacre, there has nothing to do with Serbians being slaughtered by Bosniaks but rather the opposite? :D Nice little propaganda website by the way.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/bratunac-crimes-witness-recalls-blood-on-neck
http://bosniagenocide.wordpress.com/tag/bratunac-massacre/
http://srebrenica-genocide.blogspot.com/2010/05/funeral-for-bratunac-massacre-victims.html

Hevo
and Hevo shut the fuck up man, Look it your fucking self you paraplegic looking douchebag.

I can only find negative sources about Naser Oric. You can't cleary backup your statement and dude are you mentally unstable?

SILNI
i don't know , i don't know any vlach
but this what I heard so far in this thread about them - they are truly GREAT :thumb001:

just look these "bosniaks" crying about some village in eastern bosnia (i forgot a name)

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Oh, and look! There's actually pictures unlike the Serb-controlled website with False accusations just to make the Bosniak people seem like the fucking murderers ahah typical Serbs

Arbėrori
03-17-2013, 08:42 PM
i don't know , i don't know any vlach
but this what I heard so far in this thread about them - they are truly GREAT :thumb001:

just look these "bosniaks" crying about some village in eastern bosnia (i forgot a name)

Vlachs in Albania are very good, hard working & honest people, unlike the ones in Bosnia it seems.

No they're not, as I know, Eastern Bosnia is getting rather depopulated atm.

Diėrker
03-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Your right, Both the Bosniak Side and Serb side are bad.
http://therearenosunglasses.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/naser-oric-is-threatens-to-reveal-the-truth-about-srebrenica-if-called-to-testify-against-radovan-karadzic/
LOL?