PDA

View Full Version : Saudi Arabia beheads men for stealing

Philo
03-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Seven men were executed by beheading Wednesday in Saudi Arabia for stealing, according to SPA, the official Saudi New agency.

The deaths came a day after the United Nations called for the kingdom not to carry out the punishment, in part because the men had allegedly not been given fair trials. The U.N. said the men were reportedly accused of organizing a criminal group, armed robbery, raiding and breaking into jewelry stores in 2005.

The U.N. special rapporteur on torture, Juan E. Mendez, said there are also grave concerns that the men were tortured during detention and forced to sign confessions.

"This is not the only in breach of Saudi Arabia's international obligations under international law, which imposes an outright prohibition on torture, it is also in breach of the government's international obligation under the Convention against Torture that explicitly forbids the use of all forms of torture for the purpose of extracting confessions or acquiring information," he said.

SPA issued a statement on behalf of the Ministry of Interior that starts with a Quranic verse from the chapter "The Table Spread."

"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/13/world/meast/saudi-executions-beheading/index.html

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:09 PM
did you notice the verse is talking about one crime with many punishments... think again about this verse. the verse just saying examples that NOT happened.

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Saudi Arabia in Totalitarian regime.

Philo
03-16-2013, 04:30 PM
did you notice the verse is talking about one crime with many punishments... think again about this verse. the verse just saying examples that NOT happened.
The verse says that if you commit "Crime against allah" you must be executed. Or get your limbs cut off. Or exiled from your land where all your relatives and friends still live.

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 04:34 PM
Hmmm... what did you wish to highlight here Herod? The tyranny of the Al-Saud?

Or is it some sort of Islamophobic remark?

iNird
I read somewhere that Saudi Arabia is running low on swordsmen and they might get rid of beheading lol.

baraSYR
The verse says that if you commit "Crime against allah" you must be executed. Or get your limbs cut off. Or exiled from your land where all your relatives and friends still live.

I think I said something worthy of replying on... but you just RE-question me !?! :picard1:

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:35 PM
I read somewhere that Saudi Arabia is running low on swordsmen and they might get rid of beheading lol.

they will replace the Headsman with Shooting Squad.

Philo
03-16-2013, 04:36 PM
Hmmm... what did you wish to highlight here Herod? The tyranny of the Al-Saud?

Or is it some sort of Islamophobic remark?

How crazy Islam is. They're still stuck in the middle-ages.
House of Saud is bad but it's still better than Al-Qaeda ruling there. Which is what you get without house of Saud. Sauds try to stop Al-Qaeda there.

That's true. They might replace it with shooting.

I think I said something worthy of replying on... but you just RE-question me !?! :picard1:

How did I re-question you?

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 04:43 PM
House of Saud is bad but it's still better than Al-Qaeda ruling there. Which is what you get without house of Saud. Sauds try to stop Al-Qaeda there.

Well, there's a difference, I really don't like the Gulf Monarchies, like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or the blasted Qatar.
The Saudis in particular are corrupt Wahhabists that train extremist militias, that then spread chaos in other Arab countries like Syria or Lebanon.
You're right somehow, they are very backwardish.

It's not the whole Islam really, I'm not islamophobe.

P-Chan
03-16-2013, 04:44 PM
I Saudi Arabia as it happens in Iran people are condemned to death even if they have sex outside of marriage. And I don't mean marital betrayal, but fornication. If you are not married you can't have sex!

Gauthier
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM
And Michio Kaku thinks we are going to make it to a type 1 civilization? :picard1:

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:45 PM

That's true. They might replace it with shooting.

How did I re-question you?

Islam is really have been misunder standed by muslims and non-muslims. I think A muslim can just present himself if he was good or bad, he is human after all. You can not say MENA people are backward because of Islam, because you will have to say that Charles darwin Genius was bue ti his atheism and Stalin was Genocidal Psycho becasue his Atheism. that is don't make sense and can not be treated with subjective study.. As I said previosly, Islam has misderstood by muslims and non muslims. look for Muslim Scholar called Adnan Ibrahim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGX3URPb_lg

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Well, there's a difference, I really don't like the Gulf Monarchies, like Saudi Arabia, Bahrain or the blasted Qatar.
The Saudis in particular are corrupt Wahhabists that train extremist militias, that then spread chaos in other Arab countries like Syria or Lebanon.

Fair enough :thumb001:

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 04:56 PM
Islam is really have been misunder standed by muslims and non-muslims. I think A muslim can just present himself if he was good or bad, he is human after all. You can not say MENA people are backward because of Islam, because you will have to say that Charles darwin Genius was bue ti his atheism and Stalin was Genocidal Psycho becasue his Atheism. that is don't make sense and can not be treated with subjective study.. As I said previosly, Islam has misderstood by muslims and non muslims. look for Muslim Scholar called Adnan Ibrahim.

to be more Scientific, Adnan ibrahim look like typical Mediterranean male.

ariel
03-16-2013, 04:57 PM

sadly people like him not strong much as hammas al-kaida hizbollah and other radicallic groups,the islamic ton e are mostly fanatic...

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 05:00 PM
We will change for the better, for the sake of our Humanity :)

Philo
03-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Yeah, you're not Islamophobe, you're Judeaophobe:p

And Michio Kaku thinks we are going to make it to a type 1 civilization? :picard1:
LOL, Maybe he plans on the normal people to nuke the heathens :cool:

Compare the Levant before Islam and after Islam. Completely differeint thing. I guess you can say Arabia was always a shithole.

BTW Darwin was agnostic.

StonyArabia
03-16-2013, 06:35 PM
Yeah, you're not Islamophobe, you're Judeaophobe:p

LOL, Maybe he plans on the normal people to nuke the heathens :cool:

Compare the Levant before Islam and after Islam. Completely differeint thing. I guess you can say Arabia was always a shithole.

BTW Darwin was agnostic.

LOL, Arabia was not shithole, since it had many civilizations, the only the Desert areas where semi-nomadic. The Levant was not great either, they were under Byzantine rule and often were oppressed hence why the Arabs had easy time to take it over. However even when they were under Byzantine rule, the Arabian Ghassanid ruled most of the Levant. Learn history before you utter nonsense, but I guess they don't teach that in Israel.

Philo
03-16-2013, 06:39 PM
LOL, Arabia was not shithole, since it had many civilizations, the only the Desert areas where semi-nomadic. The Levant was not great either, they were under Byzantine rule and often were oppressed hence why the Arabs had easy time to take it over. However even when they were under Byzantine rule, the Arabian Ghassanid ruled most of the Levant. Learn history before you utter nonsense, but I guess they don't teach that in Israel.
Arabia is the only place where a religion so hateful such as Islam can come out of. The only place where people can adore a lunatic terrorist like Mohammed, and than spread the disease all over the globe.

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Arabia is the only place where a religion so hateful such as Islam can come out of. The only place where people can adore a lunatic terrorist like Mohammed, and than spread the disease all over the globe.

Wahhabism is quite recent really.

Its founder lived on the XVIII Century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab

baraSYR
03-16-2013, 06:52 PM

about Darwin Agnosticism that is true, but can you reply for the second time my posts. :picard1:

Dunav
03-16-2013, 06:54 PM
disgusting

StonyArabia
03-16-2013, 06:57 PM
Such laws unsavory but they do the job.

Philo
03-16-2013, 08:43 PM
Wahhabism is quite recent really.

Its founder lived on the XVIII Century: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Abd_al-Wahhab

Really I was talking about Islam as a whole. Mohammed was an Arabian as you already know.

about Darwin Agnosticism that is true, but can you reply for the second time my posts. :picard1:
I already did :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Such laws unsavory but they do the job.

LOL So we should kill anybody who steals? No wonder they steal, look at how wealthy the Saud royal house is. I just read a Forbes article about how the 58 year old prince(he has a shitty arab name, can't remember it) tries to make forbes put him in the top 10 of the billionaire's list. Every year he tries to fake his real amount of money. This year he tried to make it look like he had 29 billion instead of 20 billion. No wonder the Saudi regular citizens try to steal.

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Sufism is not violent for example. Are you promoting the well-known propaganda of Anglojew by any chance?
http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer3/2012/09/21/4175177/AP0NYR106-Main-2012-09-20T22-53-54.720Z815210_wa3.jpg

Philo
03-16-2013, 09:10 PM
Sufism is not violent for example. Are you promoting the well-known propaganda of Anglojew by any chance?
http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer3/2012/09/21/4175177/AP0NYR106-Main-2012-09-20T22-53-54.720Z815210_wa3.jpg

Indeed. This is my badge:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qJzwlZUFdu0/ULSCgjElaEI/AAAAAAABAWA/W4d_OKTFVC0/s1600/Intergalactic_Zionist_Consp_600.jpg

This is how it looks like:
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/103696033/views/1,width=280,height=280.png/intergalactic-zionist-conspiracy-button-215.png

Baluarte
03-16-2013, 10:46 PM
Contrary to your internet joke, the propaganda I posted was indeed published on buses and public announcement all across America.
Not a lie.

Philo
03-16-2013, 10:52 PM
Contrary to your internet joke, the propaganda I posted was indeed published on buses and public announcement all across America.
Not a lie.
Really? Well I think it looks kinda(Very) crappy, but the message is still true.

RussiaPrussia
03-17-2013, 11:23 AM
Indeed. This is my badge:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qJzwlZUFdu0/ULSCgjElaEI/AAAAAAABAWA/W4d_OKTFVC0/s1600/Intergalactic_Zionist_Consp_600.jpg

This is how it looks like:
http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/103696033/views/1,width=280,height=280.png/intergalactic-zionist-conspiracy-button-215.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFzoM_RvCJM

how about this:D?

Baluarte
03-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Really? Well I think it looks kinda(Very) crappy, but the message is still true.

Quick proof:

http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/storage/Geller%20Support%20Israel%20ad.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_C ACHEVERSION=1345111930932

It's the typical Zionist manipulation to herd the dumb goyim into hating Muslims for being Muslims, and bend the knee towards the chosen people.
Check the article I posted about how Americans feel regarding Israel for more information.

Philo
03-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Quick proof:

http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/storage/Geller%20Support%20Israel%20ad.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_C ACHEVERSION=1345111930932

It's the typical Zionist manipulation to herd the dumb goyim into hating Muslims for being Muslims, and bend the knee towards the chosen people.
Check the article I posted about how Americans feel regarding Israel for more information.
What article exactly?
And well, a large % of muslims would be considerd savages for their beliefs in most western society. I can't tell an exact number but we both know their views are not compatible with western values.
Just the fact they consider Jews "sons of pigs and monkies" should tell yous something. Or maybe not, since you're a racist bigot yourself who compared Jews to rats.

randomguy1235
03-17-2013, 04:03 PM
What article exactly?
And well, a large % of muslims would be considerd savages for their beliefs in most western society. I can't tell an exact number but we both know their views are not compatible with western values.
Just the fact they consider Jews "sons of pigs and monkies" should tell yous something. Or maybe not, since you're a racist bigot yourself who compared Jews to rats.
Sure, except you've misinterpreted that verse completely...:picard1:

Philo
03-17-2013, 04:28 PM
Sure, except you've misinterpreted that verse completely...:picard1:

I did? why don't you write this verse down here than.

Ctwentysevenj
08-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Despite the billions and billions they have earned from oil, it it just a backward shit hole!

Prisoner Of Ice
08-25-2014, 09:40 AM

The way sharia is set up basically means they can give or fail to give whatever punishment they want for whatever reason they want. Judges are appointed by the caliph, and there is no jury and legal precendents don't matter. There's also a wide variety of punishments and under vague clauses like above you could decide almost anyone needs to be punished if you want. So it's completely arbitrary bullshit, basically. I don't mind it so much when it comes to actual criminals but anyone could be construed as a criminal if they want. It's like having no law at all - just absolute power for the great leader and/or religious leaders.

Prisoner Of Ice
08-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Not a lie.

Something becones propaganda when you play with the truth, or half truths, or suppress it. Something like that is just an advertising slogan.

italyman
12-14-2014, 10:44 AM
And so? Why should people like modern "values" and lifestyle? Even non-muslims such as Alexander Dugin and Julius Evola praise Islam becuase its traditionalist,and opposes the current degenerate and decadent west.

Wild North
04-30-2015, 12:24 AM
In Saudi Arabia, apostasy may lead to death penalty.

Here´s a video about a Saudi beheader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxmBp23W6nc

Prisoner Of Ice
04-30-2015, 12:25 AM
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Thieves SHOULD be beheaded.

Dr. Klaus Klausofsten
04-30-2015, 05:58 AM
Starting to think they just look for excuses to kill people.